Thungsbinholeu
December 23, 2015 14:32:41

how about sell the franchise to another company? Its my last hope

bitmaid The Magical
December 23, 2015 21:06:00

People keep saying that, but look at the MMOs Ubi has been running that are basically exploiting features and people's sentiment of the old franchise. You can't put a monkey on display if you've chopped off its parts and sold them to someone else. Apologies for the grotesque example, my point is that might be one of several reasons why the franchise is not changing hands.

bitmaid The Magical
December 23, 2015 21:06:18

It remains most profitable in the hands of whoever makes it most profitable. Today, that often includes mobile games and MMO, etc. Let's face it: companies large enough to run spin-offs are no less notorious or irresponsible than Ubisoft.

bitmaid The Magical
December 23, 2015 21:06:48

What I worry about the most is based on the diminishing budget Ubi has been shelling out, it appears they are milking whatever they can before they drop it altogether. Maybe they would sell it then, but it would be a carcass. Because most people would become immensely disappointed by then and would not care what became of it.

bitmaid The Magical
December 23, 2015 21:10:50

So let me unload the last bit.
It's not too late, not yet anyways. If they see potential in the franchise, they should really improve it, like seriously innovate it. Some of the AI crap is not new to H6 or H7 they could be traced well back to H3. Also maybe new world new stories, at least make it more diverse.
On the flip side if they re-use a bunch of assets the franchise is DEAD.

RobvD84 The Mad
December 24, 2015 13:52:19

@bitmaid but if Ubilols keep on making the fan angry, someone is going to step up and do something against Ubi. It is not something i would like to see happen. It is actually already a wonder noboday tried to hijack this site or just outright hack Ubilols out of anger/frustration.
They just can't keep going on like this. If they do ppl will turn up with torches and pitchforks at thier HQ. And that is absolutely not what they want to happen.

bitmaid The Magical
December 24, 2015 21:27:45

Haha. As much as I adore the quaint idea of torches and pitchforks, I doubt anyone would make past the security at their HQ. If this site gets hacked it only means they will spend days slowly recovering it (and not necessarily fixing other aspects). I don't know what the fans' angriest responses might be. People rant a lot but looks like that's about it. Worst case scenario IMO is people boycotting Ubi games, but that will be detrimental to Heroes too. Ayyy...

rodaff The Dark
December 22, 2015 20:57:08

Stop embarrassing yourselves, you guys have proven to be too incompetent to handle this franchise.
Just sell the rights already!

#FU

Ynletarr
December 25, 2015 12:28:13

STOP. DESTROY. HEROES.

Rimgrabber The Mad
December 22, 2015 21:40:04

maybe fix the game first?

kartelis The Dark
December 23, 2015 12:47:47

OMG hasnt been here for 5 months or so and i can see that the situation is even worst than before i told all ya they ruined the game they discrased the name of franchise and it will never recover until ubi is in charge simple as that. you few naive kids who still hope just surrender we are stuck with heroes 3/5 it seems cause 6/7 is an abominations as is ashan and as is ubi

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
December 23, 2015 13:14:39

"i told all ya they ruined the game"

You and the vast majority of Heroes fans.

"we are stuck with heroes 3/5"

Rather, we still have Heroes 1 through to 5 to enjoy. though I know many that would increase that to H6.

MoritzBradtke The Faithful
December 23, 2015 14:27:48

oh really? i'would play H7/H6 over the older parts any day
have fun with 1-5 tough

LichArch
December 23, 2015 14:42:01

@Khan

He meant h3/5 are the most popular and successful, but you're right of course.

@MoritzBradtke

You're only missing on the best the franchise has to offer.

Sussugamon The Councilor
December 23, 2015 15:31:14

@MoritzBradtke
Imagine how much more fun you would have if the game was actually good. But yes, having fun with the old ones, which made the base and still stand firm, unlike the wannabe title they stubbornly want to call H7.

Sussugamon The Councilor
December 23, 2015 05:34:19

So, people paid for this game almost 3 months ago and won't be able to play it properly until next year, and had one of the dlcs they wanted for Christmas delayed for Feb with no patches to fix a bit more the game until January?

I'm not sure how you are still in business.

mErEnEfErEee The Furious
December 23, 2015 01:08:29

And this article? This article is a proof your words mean NOTHING. You said it would be released by the end of this year - your words mean nothing. You said the AI would be wonderful; yet it's the worst I have seen in my whole life. You cannot be trusted at all.

mErEnEfErEee The Furious
December 23, 2015 01:12:30

And I can't understand why you can't just give the fans what they really want/expect from this game? The only explanation is you cannot do it because you are not competent enough.

Antalyan The Ancient
December 23, 2015 17:09:20

Is not better to wait with Lost Tales of Axeoth release until the game is more finished?

Ynletarr
December 25, 2015 12:30:16

WE HAD LOTS OF PROOF BEFORE THAT BUT YES THAT'S ANOTHER ONE.

Wo0olfgang
December 23, 2015 13:55:52

Why are you keep deleting comments ? I don.t understand !
Can.t you stand the criticism ?
You get what you deserve, you know ?!

Wo0olfgang
December 23, 2015 13:58:04

I like that you seem to keep working on the game,
but PLEASE , stop with this arrogance .
Most of deleted comments aren.t even mean. No insults and stuff.
they are just the feedback of what you did until now

Ubi-MoshiMoshi The Mighty
December 23, 2015 14:57:47

Wo0olfgang, as mentioned before, comments which have swear words or insults will be removed, unfortunately any replies to that comment are also removed as the system removes them. Thanks for your understanding.

Black_Weaver The Butcher
December 23, 2015 15:19:52

If so, maybe it's better simple to edit the main comment so that replies to it which don't break the rules won't be deleted?

AStar7475
December 23, 2015 19:13:52

-- It seems to me. that censorship Ubisoft first removes unwanted comments, and only then obscene and offensive expressions. While the game itself is a continuous an insult to fans.

Angnantyr3
December 24, 2015 13:16:36

My feedback - constantly removed. All I say is I find units and townscreens ugly. I post, "THIS IS VERY UGLY". Removed, my account, suspension, what the hell?????

Antalyan The Ancient
December 22, 2015 19:49:27

3 months after release. Status?
- game not much playble cause it is still unfinished
- site unfinished (you have not been able to update warfares and towntrees for 3 months !!!)
People reponsible for this game are probably having holidays now instead of working on the game.
This is exactly how game development should NOT look like.

LukaOo The Faithful
December 22, 2015 20:50:31

No money no patches.

Wo0olfgang
December 22, 2015 23:26:47

Since you.re talking about Heroes 4, maybe is better to also look back at those nice skills and Hero Classes idea .
I loved them much more than current ones .

RobvD84 The Mad
December 23, 2015 12:02:36

Ewww they even call it the Might and Magic Heroes franchise on steam. What a disgrace. But i can kind of understand, because H1 - H4 are not on steam. Only the parts that have been made by Ubilols are in it.

December 22, 2015 22:05:38

So to underline 'back to the roots' nature of the game you chose to bring up events that destroyed Enroth? I really have no idea where all your lore dudes or 'fan' advisors come from. H4 creature pool was worst of all 'real' heroes games. With the infernopolis leading the way. So what you decide? Recreate more of that ... I dont care if its for free or not, I would pay you with gold if this game was properly done ...

December 22, 2015 22:05:56

Still awaiting cataclysmic event that would destroy Ashan ...

RobvD84 The Mad
December 22, 2015 22:06:36

Wasn't this something they found? And that is why they want to use it?

December 22, 2015 22:11:14

I really have no idea. Writing the script cant possibly be the most difficult part of the production. I am not saying that H4 campaigns were bad, in fact they were only ones that I managed to go all the way throught, but that could be also caused by diferent hero development and overall game atmosphere. I am not sure if it was script what is the most precious thing here. But sure ... we found it = 'for free' ... lets do that ...

RobvD84 The Mad
December 22, 2015 22:23:37

Nah i think it is in the same category as when they did H3HD. Since they own the Might and Magic franchise, they own everything that is part of it. And since Heroes is also part of that, and H4 too, they can use it in the way that they want. Still doesn't mean we have to like it.

RobvD84 The Mad
December 22, 2015 22:25:45

That is why i want to know a bit more before they decide to release it. What is gonna be so different than H7 that makes this so special? I have absolutely no idea what this is gonna look like. All i have in my had is H4 with updated graphics and such lol. And i know it's not going to be like that.

RobvD84 The Mad
December 22, 2015 22:28:05

But this feels the same as with the development of H7, where we only came to know of stuff when it was too late. And i want to avoid that. Not that H7 can get any better (in my eyes they need to rework the basis of the game for it to be "good").
I like H4 and i just don't want them to ruin that too (if that is even possible).

December 22, 2015 22:47:05

Good news is that I dont think that they can fall any more deeper. So hopefully it will go uphill from now on.

LichArch
December 23, 2015 00:13:35

If they get rid of Ashan they might as well get rid of its creator, otherwise it won't change anything.

mErEnEfErEee The Furious
December 23, 2015 01:25:19

They lie because they cannot cope with this game and demands. It's sad they just don't sell it; they chose a way of tricking people instead to make some money on the title/name.

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
December 23, 2015 13:23:08

H4 campaigns were my most enjoyable ones of the series. If they still wanted to salvage their hope for the "best of heroes" for H7, then taking the immersive elements of the H4 campaigns isn't a bad place to start. It remians to be seen if that is actually going to happen though.

RobvD84 The Mad
December 23, 2015 13:43:52

But khan, what i am afraid of is that it is just H7 with a story from H4. And that will change nothing to how the game is. So this whole content will be useless.

Angnantyr3
December 24, 2015 13:12:28

What the hell is wrong with the moderation here? Is it because I use caps locks?
I take time to give feedback. My feedback says "This is very ugly". About units and townscreens and how game looks in general. Visuals important to me.
My comments ("THIS IS VERY UGLY") - constantly removed!!! And my account suspended all the time.
Can you explain please???

Angnantyr3
December 24, 2015 13:15:07

I demand you put my feedback back. Also I want to write to your manager, if you don't reply here I will find a way to contact person responsible.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi The Mighty
December 24, 2015 13:18:02

Hi Angnantyr3, repeatedly posting the exact same comment over and over across many articles is classed as spamming. Such posts will be removed as mentioned here https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/view/patch-1-6-and-steam-workshop-now-available#5673f79eca01775332df5017

Angnantyr4
December 24, 2015 13:25:45

SORRY but do you want me to write essay for each post I make? Is it necessary you ban me every time? I will write a huge letter denouncing what you are doing here to your boss.

Angnantyr4
December 24, 2015 13:27:41

I post the exact same comment for each unit because I THINK THE SAME THING for each unit.

Angnantyr4
December 24, 2015 13:28:42

You have NO RIGHT, this is MODERATION ABUSE. You can either put MY FEEDBACK back or I WILL REPORT YOU.

Angnantyr4
December 24, 2015 13:31:58

So?????????? Let me guess, you are going to remove this too aren't you???

Wo0olfy The Mysterious
December 24, 2015 13:42:43

LOL. Get a grip man . Moshi is right

Mirash_de
December 24, 2015 13:59:29

Angnantyr3 , you take energy drinks? ))

MoritzBradtke The Faithful
December 24, 2015 14:21:04

sry but u are just rude, u dont know how to express ureself properly and please stop spamming ure unnecessary junk over the whole side, don't u have a life?

mErEnEfErEee The Furious
December 24, 2015 14:36:06

Give it rest and find something better to do. It's idiotic.

ELFGOU
December 24, 2015 15:20:32

People are going crazy down here. I don't support Angnantyr with the way he speaks but I don't think Ubi-MoshiMoshi is doing a good job either. Moderators that are getting constantly flamed by forum members are hardly good ones.

That said, Merry Christmas all. :)

Antikouras The Wanderer
December 24, 2015 15:35:40

@ELFGOU well said

GiorgioLight The Magical
December 24, 2015 16:41:49

Welcome to the club, Agnantyr!
You havent idea how many times Moshi has suspened me!I got and the reward "THE TROLL OF 2015"...
I am looking forward and for the new year.
Of course I dont complain,because the most of the time the suspension was worth it...

GiorgioLight The Magical
December 24, 2015 16:42:06

Oh come on moshi,dick isn't a harm word!

Mirash_de
December 25, 2015 13:02:19

George - Avatar probably works at Ubisoft. He - anti-advertising community.

Elamivuoul The Furious
December 25, 2015 13:46:58

lol

Marathronite
December 28, 2015 12:51:50

The just banned me from the official forums, I didn't do anything.

December 31, 2015 13:04:05

Today is the end of the year. Let's remember this year.

We started with some Have data. Heroes could have differents classes and each class offered different main skills. I remember happyness from everyone.

Later, the nightmare came. Spiderpolis! And, what's worse: recycled units! I remember the hate, the rage. That wasn't the necropolis we loved. However, spiderpolis hid something more: spidercity! Of course, there was more rage and devs had to make a new article to stop the rage.

December 31, 2015 13:04:28

When these spiderastic articles ended, a map from Ashan was presented. It was so good, with so many details that was not possible to love it. It had so much work in it...
Nonetheless, the map showed us +40 Haven places but only a few places of other factions. We started to see one of the big problems of Ashan.

Suddenly, Surprise! Rage due to spiderpolis had good consecuences. Two units would be remade. Everyone's was happy. Sadly, they couldn't remade more units, but something was something.

December 31, 2015 13:04:37

And then,we saw Stronghold.It was the best stronghold in Ashan by far.All news about this faction were good and everybody was happy.And,with stronghold presentation,the designs for liches and vampires were chosen.There were sceptical people,but there was no rage.

But the happyness couldn't last so much.Skillwheel was presented.Rage came back and devs had to explain their point of view.With many mistakes in the article and a touch of "We know better",rage increased and many people left.Sad days.

December 31, 2015 13:04:50

And sadness didn't ended. More classes were presented and we saw the almost same skills always. And magic schools... So much and so few differences among them and with few spells? Where was variety?

Later, first beta came... and suffered a delay. That was not good for so much people, specially for those who made plans... It was a bad signal. Finally, beta came and people could play the game. Many people wrote a lot of feedback about everything: designs, bugs,gameplay...

December 31, 2015 13:05:00

Sylvan time arrived,and people was happy and sad.50%.And the voting concept-arts were very different.Why put concepts so different to the final design?Nobody knows.
Finally,the new vampire and lich were presented.It was clear that they could do good designs if they don't copy.

And sadness came back.Dungeon was presented.Recycled units,strange strider and butterfly black dragon.And dungeon,again,was all about dark magic instead of fire/destruction magic.It's not the same dungeon people loved.

December 31, 2015 13:05:07

And the second beta started. What we saw? Few changes, many problems... and a month to the official release. Fortunatelly, the editor looked very powerful and useful and it was presented The Lost Tales of Axeoth. 2 great news for everyone that helped us to "forget" about the problems of the game.

December 31, 2015 13:05:27

But the game was released and rage came back. They launched a very unfinished product with a lot of problems.Feedback was ignored.And then, people realised the lies... Devs didn't talk with us (either now), uplay users suffer some discrimination,dictartorship and go on. This site was the site of hopelessness and continue being a hopelessness site today.20 anniversary ends today, and the game is poorly optimised, with a lot of bugs, with diverse design and gameplay problems.Good anniversary... :(

December 31, 2015 13:05:37

HOWEVER, despite the disappointments, the rage, the sadness, the frustration… we can’t forget about the fun moments and good things (that makes me really happy) of this site.

1.Heroes 7 developer interview about spiderpolis.
2.Appreciation party.It was good to forget the rage and laugh about the situation.
3.TLToA

December 31, 2015 13:05:52

4.And,for me,the most important thing:all people I have met.During the time I have been here,I have met a lot of fans,many from different countries, each one with their point of view. For me,it has been a great pleasure and It would be wonderful repeat it again if H8 happens.

With this, I wish Everyone a Very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

AStar7475
December 31, 2015 13:07:13

Happy New Year!!!

December 31, 2015 13:11:12

The same to you!!!

Mirash_de
December 31, 2015 13:26:44

Well said , Stormhelico ! On this blog had a lot of good memories. Happy New Year to all !

December 31, 2015 13:37:26

Many times we remember only the bad things, the worst moments of this site. It is logical when the game is in the state it is. But thissite has another side we shouldn't forget because it is a very pleasant side: the good moments, the fun moments and the relationships forged among users.

Mirash_de
December 31, 2015 13:48:08

I agree . I remember the many interesting discussions, I remember a lot of funny moments, I liked a lot of users from this blog, although all different opinions. The main thing that unites us, it is of interest to the "heroes".
We survived, and wrath, and humor. I was very pleased to see a lot of interesting people playing "Heroes." Everything - the same "Heroes" - a great game, and its fans - the best !!!

December 31, 2015 14:00:43

The same in my case. We all are united by Heroes! And we shouldn't forget it.
Unity=Fun=Friendship. It is a win win situation.

P.D. It is curious that we are talking about unity and the first dlc es called Unity :D

AStar7475

☆ ★ ☆¨`*•..¸ ¸.•*¨` ☆ ★ ☆

AStar7475
December 31, 2015 15:36:40

Mirash- С новым годом!!!

AStar7475
December 31, 2015 15:36:47

Mirash- ты посылаешь сразу целые поздравительные открытки))
Это шикарно))

bitmaid The Magical
December 31, 2015 16:34:50

Well said, I'm shedding my sulphurous tears. All the best to Heroes fans & long live the franchise. AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Antalyan The Ancient
December 31, 2015 16:55:37

We don't have to share to always the same visions... but we have similar aims.
Thanks for great summary to Stormhelico and Happy new year to all of you too!

AStar7475
December 31, 2015 17:29:03

Antalyan -- Happy New Year!!!

Antalyan The Ancient
December 31, 2015 19:12:00

Thanks AStar7475
To you too :)

Tokusatsu The Mad
January 01, 2016 18:03:54

I feel obligated to Login to distribute Up Votes

I'm always with Blog open here and constantly read the comments, but I haven't write anymore because the blog Logout me every moment and tires keep typing password and looking for the comment I want to answer in the ocean of thousands of comments one by one

Tokusatsu The Mad
January 01, 2016 18:16:54

Ohh, and I almost forgot...
Happy New Year!
Happy 2016!
Happy 2014 from Rubens Barrichello!
Hope everyone has gained his flying DeLorean and his Hoverboard from Santa Claus!

Elamivuoul The Furious
January 02, 2016 21:50:39

Well said Stormhelico, well said!

And HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too!

Happy new year to all Shadown Councilors!

Elamivuoul The Furious
January 02, 2016 21:53:27

"And dungeon,again,was all about dark magic instead of fire/destruction magic.It's not the same dungeon people loved."
@ Stormhelico

True!
I liked Heroes 5 Dungeon far more than H6 and this H7...
Because in Heroes 5 TotE Warlocks were so awesome! And their destruction magic were so cool and deadly! And I liked it! :)
H6 and H7 Dungeon makes me so sad..... :´(

December 22, 2015 18:28:13

I am not surprised about the delay of the first lost tale, but I am surprised no 1.7 patch before January. What a shame...

Goldhawk69 The Kreegan
December 22, 2015 19:14:01

Surprised ? Why ? Did Ubisoft got you used to work fast and right ?

Archon_Belketh The Mighty
December 22, 2015 19:18:57

gwest1980, ты попрежнему остаёшься - УЕБАНОМ )))

gwest1980
December 22, 2015 19:25:20

Archon_Belketh, да-да, а ты по-прежнему в зеркало не смотришь.

Archon_Belketh The Mighty
December 22, 2015 19:48:29

увахахха

AStar7475
December 22, 2015 20:17:42

gwest1980 & Archon_Belketh

mr3LiON
December 22, 2015 19:26:07

We working hard™

mErEnEfErEee The Furious
January 20, 2016 07:23:53

Fix the AI, fix the skillwheel, fix the specializations, fix the game. You fooled us!

Antalyan The Ancient
January 20, 2016 14:56:37

Thanks to steam messages, I hope the AI has been improved (fortunately we will be able to confirm it too if 1.7 patch is once released.)