June 12, 2015 19:34:23

My thoughts after trying the beta...

AI
AI is just terrible. It has very bad prioritizing. It seems priority is dependent on tier making for example golem and cabir combo invincible. Sometimes I feel like AI doesn't even understand what to do. For example I cast water spell to prevent priests from shooting;
A runs up and down behind top obstacle, B&C advance, D runs like A just at bottom. The AI also has no tactics as enemy often just gathers at middle to be hit and decimated with AoE-spells.

June 12, 2015 19:35:44

Creature abilities
This as expected is one of the worst points of the game. The units don't really feel different from each, especially when fighting neutrals. Haven in general feels the same as h6. Academy is pretty much like academy from h5. The active abilities should have limited use and/or cooldowns. You can use the abilities even on morale turns. More diversity is also needed. Ohh and with academy it's pretty much no brainer which champion you go for depending if you're magic or might.

June 12, 2015 19:36:18

Adventure map
The mobility of heroes needs to be bumped up. It feels like you are barely moving, especially if you pick resources. This pretty much forces you to buy secondary hero to collect the resources/buildings main hero clears out. Another option is get logistics which gives single movement point per level... and snatch ability(but just getting the governor movement boost to 2nd hero is better...) Continues...

June 12, 2015 19:36:35

The enemy stacks are shown unfortunately. You know how many stacks there are so battles don't really give you a challenge. You will also know if they want to join you and you can go grab them even with empty hero. I preferred the old system of showing few, horde, legions and such. Getting specific info should be something you get with scouting IMO. There aren't mixed enemy stacks either to keep battles interesting.

June 12, 2015 19:36:53

Town chart:
The buildings are way too cheap in general. In h7 you also get way more resources than past games(faction rare + random rare in town +1 wood&ore from spell, + 1 wood&ore from ability, + 1 random rare from ability and up to +750 gold from skill). Not to mention all the resources you get from piles on map. The town building requires really no planning and it doesn't even feel rewarding to get anything because it was made so easy. Continues...

June 12, 2015 19:37:15

Another problem is the optional "choice" buildings. They are mainly choice between common useful bonus or defensive building for those who want to turtle. Really they should be choice between defense/defense or growth/growth for example IMO. For good player they just don't give any realistic choice. The requirements for buildings are also too strict some requiring couple buildings... which require couple buildings... which require more... + buildings level requirement.

June 12, 2015 19:37:35

Creature tiers & Battles
The tiers need bigger differences between each other. It's pretty much like h6 system in terms of stats, they simply added the "power" version to core and elite. Champions are like h6... so not much of champions really. And elites are not much of elites really. They just don't feel powerful units in any way. the fights feel very prolonged and are all about the hero really(be that boosts or spells). Continues...

June 12, 2015 19:38:00

I had a fight with my army of about 130 units(including elites) vs 150 gargoyles. It took somewhere between 15 and 20 turns to finish on magic hero. Champions are like h6, able to kill couple core units only(some champions they are!). IMO the core units need lower health and more variety to dmg between factions to make them feel distinctive. The battles also feel very mechanical like in h6 IMO.

June 12, 2015 19:38:18

Skill-system&specializations
The worst part of the game I believe. Because there are only couple decent hero specializations you are left with very little choice in which will be your main hero. This is narrowed even more by getting decent class, leaving most heroes as secondary heroes or governors. Between factions it also seems the same kinds of specializations just get tossed around(growth, spell-boost, spell-school -boost, extra ability at start)continues...

June 12, 2015 19:38:37

The specializations are basically the same exact crap as in h6, but heroes are lacking more with dynasty gone to supplement the system. What cuts your secondary magic-hero choices is in your MG. You will want good spells? You need same magic as your main hero, there goes variety and you play pretty much clone of your main hero. continues...

June 12, 2015 19:38:56

One of the biggest problems is that you can get same boosts from many different sources(for example morale you can get from spells, haven racial, governor or the skill itself so it doesn't feel special at all). Another problem is that skills are tailored for specific heroes so there isn't a choice as to what to get. Do I want magic or might boost as might hero? Or maybe I should go governor with my main hero?? So much for choices... Continues...

June 12, 2015 19:39:09

Great deal of the abilities are also not balanced. For example prime magic has +40 restored after each battle(novice) which is better than GM that doubles mana restoration(these two should get swapped IMO for example). The same applies for some spells also for that matter(like storm arrows being novice spell). There is a lot of balancing required for the system. Continues...

June 12, 2015 19:39:26

Another notice I made was that racials feel rather useless and boring. For academy for example to get use of racial you basically need at least 2 magic schools learned... At which point you could just go for luck to boost your spells instead of hoping for 2nd turn. For haven it's not really any better since you can boost morale other places too, both only have single useful ability(extra hero turn/full morale turn). Rest are just stuff you pick to advance. Continues...

June 12, 2015 19:41:11

Random skills are clearly an after thought that was not in mind when the system was being designed. It just doesn't work with this game because all the abilities are tailored to suit specific class/need. One major difference is also compared to past games that before you could go for example basic/advanced/expert and then pick abilities, now you have to pick ability every "level" before getting advanced/expert/GM. Continues...

June 12, 2015 19:41:26

Hopefully devs will alter this system so you can pick the advanced/expert-skills without taking abilities(not GM though). Also I hope they will allow player to only pick 3 abilities per skill(currently no limits). The current system just makes random-system seem completely useless. I would not suggest playing the game on random, unlike before now you can't really effect what you get and are likely to get screwed. continues...

June 12, 2015 19:41:45

Classes should also have access to all skills at master level of their type(magic or might) and access to all skills. Just looking at the current classes and their restrictions eliminates most heroes as potential main heroes for me. The class should just decide how the stats grow for the hero IMO, allowing player to choose main skills also. the current execution is just plain bad IMO killing all variety from the game.

June 12, 2015 19:42:02

Magic schools
The schools feel too similar. All schools have a little bit of everything and they don't truly feel like they focus on anything. The schools do have differences, but not enough to make them feel unique(it's really pretty much 1 or 2 spells that feel different from rest). Spells are pretty much all taken from h6 though h7 lacks in AoE spells(it doesn't matter if you hit enemy with 1, 2 or 4 squares as damage is always same in h7). Continues...

June 12, 2015 19:42:22

I think each magic school should get an extra 4th level spell for variety and give player some excitement as to what they are gonna get. All factions should also get 2nd slot for MG so you get spell-school of your choosing(for academy it would mean 3 slots). Some spells should also get swapped around, all adventure maps spells shouldn't be in novice IMO(and ban vessel of shalassa in non-water maps).

June 12, 2015 19:42:35

Overall
The game gives illusion of freedom and choices, but the reality is the exact opposite of that. There is also very little randomness in the game making it so far very predictable and quite boring. With a lot of the systems and models taken from h6 it gives quite familiar feel to it. Graphics are very grey and plain, a lot of times it's hard to see what you are exactly looking at, especially if using lower graphics. The game is currently WAY over-simplified, MMH for dummies if you will.

June 12, 2015 19:44:14

I assume you've revisited your statement that it's not a game for you, and that you would take your leave from this site as not to bother those who are still looking forward to it? :3
(http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p722/Marblethrone/RamboLeaving_zpssfehctcn.png)
_
Glad to see a turning tide here, as with all the other so-called 'leavers' :P.

June 12, 2015 19:45:46

You know, mods may even delete these comments, simply because they are not about the topic of the article.

Would've saved you trouble if you posted this on Heroes Community. Feels like you have been cursing at whoever made the 500 character limit.

June 12, 2015 19:47:41

The game just doesn't offer much of a challenge nor require players to use their heads. If h6 was about optimization, h7 takes this ways further. It's in many areas upgraded h6, but it's also downgrade in some areas. It's hard to call this game a strategy game considering how simplified it is. I think even h6 might have required more skill(or more like knowledge actually) compared to h7. Hopefully devs are able to create some depth to the game, currently it feels extremely shallow to me.

June 12, 2015 19:48:25

Yea, would be better to post this under one of the Beta-related articles.
Let's just say that H7 needs quite some work, especially on the animation front. Yet, no matter how it turns out, there will always be people who think it's bad, or who think it's actually quite good.

Antarius90 The Mysterious
June 12, 2015 19:50:08

O_O wow, go, write a book

June 12, 2015 19:50:28

@Marble don't worry, I just came here to write my thoughts about the game now that I've tried the game. The beta didn't change my mind, but seeing as I had promised to write my thoughts if I had access to beta I figured I would keep my promise. I won't be here to bother you any more than this text-wall.

June 12, 2015 19:53:44

Welcome back Ramborusina!!!
Thanks for posting down there, SC needs more people like you, would make my kind shut up a bit more lol

June 12, 2015 20:02:45

"Yea, would be better to post this under one of the Beta-related articles."
Yeah so no one would read it? You know very well everybody only check newest article here, and "some will like and some won't" isn't of any help at all, as opposed to constructive, meaningful, well-thought and well-argued criticism as Rambo took the time to provide here.
Seriously Marble, go hide in the closet.

June 12, 2015 20:04:43

''Ohh and with academy it's pretty much no brainer which champion you go for depending if you're magic or might''
wait...magical creature's dmg is scalling with magical power like h6??? i thought that all creature's dmg scales only with atack like games before h6...

June 12, 2015 20:08:29

i havent played the beta so i would really appreciate an anwer ;)

June 12, 2015 20:09:46

Oh yeah, this was very constructive. But it may also be too flood-y for anyone important in the game development to read this.

June 12, 2015 20:13:11

No, there is nothing of that. I believe what he meant is compatibility with spells and abilities of other creatures.

June 12, 2015 20:14:10

I forgot the much hyped war-machines... I don't really see much difference there to past titles. When you get your skill to GM it's just like having couple extra champions(the damage is around 6 champions worth when maxed to triple shot and GM) on your side with 5k hp. They seem good for the first month or so, magic hero can do better though. I still don't see how they would ever become viable choice in longer games unfortunately. Maybe they were meant for secondary heroes with less troops..? :S

June 12, 2015 20:19:25

@Antikouras I meant the compatibility between might and magic hero with the titan/simurgh. Magic hero will get the 25% boost to spell-power which considering how very powerful spells are is a must have IMO. For might titan on the other hand is no brainer since offense gives no ranged penalty to cabir, mage and titan already at novice level. I don't see why you would ever get simurgh as might hero or realisitically titan for magic hero when the alternative is so much better.

June 12, 2015 20:30:15

There's a lot to respond to here anyway...so let's filter out some things. Champions: you consider them weak? Well, that might just be the situation, but I had 2 Colossi who were well able to take out some enemy elites. To me they appeared quite powerful, and as such they are meant to be (rare resources, little growth, choosing between two etc, as the devs had in mind). It's probably going to require further building, but right now they show potential.

June 12, 2015 20:32:48

"I preferred the old system of showing few, horde, legions and such."

Which was present in H6, although, admittedly, upon meeting a stack you'd get to see their exact numbers. There are pros and cons to that. One way you don't know how much you're up against and rather choose to prepare, the other way you know how much there is and you may take the risk. We'll have to await the final decision on this from Dev Avenue.

June 12, 2015 20:34:40

Balancing issues, well...it's still a Beta, so we couldn't really expect a highly polished version from the start. I think I haven't played the Beta enough to actually discover many spells and skills (simply because the slowness makes playing rather...not fun to do). You might want to consider posting this also on their official forum, so you can be sure it's read by more than just the people here.

June 12, 2015 20:48:19

@Marble don't worry... It's the whole team that reads the comments... 40+ people... I'm sure they will see it here since they all read the site... ;D

The beta was actually running very smoothly for me and crashed quite rarely until they put up the updated/patched version. Now it's sluggish and crashing more often even on low graphs -.- (though I suppose I should've gotten used to that with h6 patches fixing something minor and breaking something major on some of the updates)^^

June 12, 2015 20:51:15

@ramborusina oh ok i see... tnx for the answer bro i forgot simurgh's ability :D

June 12, 2015 20:55:01

@rambo: Funny, because for me it's the other way around. Okay, it's not brilliant yet, but I noticed a positive change in game/combat speed. Yet crashes do occur, and also the AI has a thing for getting stuck in its turn. I couldn't play H6 at first either, only with patch 2.1 it became playable (much to my relief, for I have loved it ever since) :3. I know it's bumpy history, even though I rolled into said story at a later stage.

Dude, sorry for my initial response, it wasn't my place to judge

June 12, 2015 21:15:00

@Shandalol: Thanks, I love you too.

June 13, 2015 02:42:20

@Marble No worries mate. I'm quite used to just about anything on SC. It's not like my text-wall was mean as hate-text, simply to point out some things and possibly offer some solutions to things I found troubling. They are my personal views as pretty much everything I wrote is subjective. I doubt they will do many changes at this point considering they only got 3 months time left. Just fixing the bugs will probably take longer in reality, but some fixes I suggested are quite easy to implement.

Najakir The Kreegan
June 13, 2015 08:44:14

Very intresting. I don't play the beta, just watch videos, but I agree on many point (not all). For some, like graphism IA and optimization, I think it's normal for a beta. But I completely agree about the lack of randomness in skills and magic and the lack of creature abilities.

SlumbrousShip5 The Furious
June 14, 2015 17:58:33

Well put ramb, And nice to hear from you again! I completely agree with your thoughts and I just hope the devs read this and take it into consideration!

June 12, 2015 15:21:58

Nice heroes(i like all 4 of them) but pls devs change these HORRIBLE specialisations. I bet there is not a single person with a little experience and understanding of the series who likes these crappy specialisations. Especially this stupid increase in the production of creatures... why do you think this is a good idea? And if you think that this is good how do you defend this opinion? And i dont think its late to change them or at least defend them and tell us why you like that

June 12, 2015 15:24:45

It's not like we've complaining about that ever since the beginning, same goes for visibility on AM IIRC. They dismiss our feedback, do not care at all about the huge constructive, well-thought and argued feedback and proposals that have been done by the most insightful ones of us (which of course, won't comment in this place for obvious reasons), then, they will be surprised if we loose it and rage.

June 12, 2015 15:26:17

I mean, tons of very good thinking has been posted in other fan forums over the years, some threads are even from before heroes 6, but no, no, they know better what to do and how to please their fan base.

June 12, 2015 15:28:35

Which isn't even theirs, not only they lost most of the original fan base, they probably see as toxic the last ones of us which are still trying here.

June 12, 2015 15:28:56

maybe if we increase our pressure about spesialisation(spamm if needed) like we did with lich vampire they will hear us or at least answer us... But iam a bit dissapointed dude with a lot of people here. They seem to care more about new avatars on the site than real game improvements. Anyway i still believe the majority loves the franchise and they are willing to protest about specialisations...

June 12, 2015 15:30:48

yes i know i read many good ides at times in HC. i am not much of a poster but i am deffinetly a good reader ;)

June 12, 2015 15:30:58

Well, if there's a protest I'm in of course lol, but I'm not sure it will work again, last time with the skill system we got suspended and they just replied us that they didn't agree with us, even if they admitted themselves not knowing the games during twitch. Who is arrogant here, I wonder.

June 12, 2015 15:34:12

haha so true but im willing to try and at least get an answer from them even if they say they disagree who cares if we get suspended anyway.... If you want to start a ''spesialisations revolution'' just give the signal and let the spamm begin hehe

v.o.r.t.3.x. The Destroyer
June 12, 2015 15:34:40

Maybe this is something that will have to be developed in a fan made mod. The developers clearly don't care.

June 12, 2015 15:34:57

people here spamm for stupid reasons at leat we will do it cause we care about the game

June 12, 2015 15:36:22

Even if they wanted though is not possible anymore, the game is at too advanced state now, obviously core decisions of gameplay mechanics were set in stone from the beginning, and I think all this open dev process was a farce, clearly mocking us, and as a result h7 might be the first Heroes title I won't buy.

June 12, 2015 15:38:19

@ dkraft28

Well I wouldn't even be surprised if the game won't benefit from scripting support. This and being able to replace visuals by importing them into the game would be the last thing which could save it, for me at least.

June 12, 2015 15:43:11

i will still buy the game i wait so long and i ma so bif fan... but i want it to great and i fear it will dissapoint me

June 12, 2015 15:44:29

let them delay the release they are masters in this anyway... its better than release ONE MORE unfinished game

June 12, 2015 15:45:00

and cmon now, they dont have time to change spesialisations?

June 12, 2015 15:45:17

Specializations heroes are made dull and without a soul! I support you

June 12, 2015 15:45:41

It will be mediocre, and vanilla will be bugged an imba, IMO

June 12, 2015 15:46:23

@Mirash

Yes, without a soul, excellent choice of words.

June 12, 2015 15:49:19

thank you Mirash Join the revolution and exacly as you said it with out soul and with out a character nor identity :D Brothers Russians are like us Greeks, romantic people hehe

June 12, 2015 15:53:16

I do not want 50 shades of gray boring heroes \characters \ ! (

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
June 12, 2015 15:53:48

Woof,a big discussion!

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
June 12, 2015 15:58:03

Those specializations are garbage.

v.o.r.t.3.x. The Destroyer
June 12, 2015 16:02:21

It would be nice to see an official response to explain why they won't change at least the unit production specializations. I suspect it has something to do with the governor system but really am disappointed with their general lack of creativity..

Antalyan The Ancient
June 12, 2015 16:02:44

They told us in some another article many weeks before that the specializations can be still changed, didn´t they?

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
June 12, 2015 16:05:01

It´s not only that the specializations are boring but most of them is useless for the main hero .. why would I take a hero with bonus to growth into fight instead of hero who has stat bonus ? It limits the number of effective heroes greatly

June 12, 2015 16:06:03

@dkraft28

Well, if they give us an official response as they did with the skill system like "we think it's better like that and you just deal with it", ok is honest, but it won't make me happy neither.

Antalyan The Ancient
June 12, 2015 16:06:46

Now, I don´t see the problem in this type of skilwheel, but I strongly dislike the town-control-abilites and hero´s specializations. At the beginning, the increase +1 rakshasa might be useful, but after you get another city, it is a crap. Also realise that people who buy all heroes from their faction who increases the growth of creatures then get much more units, even if they don´t use the heroes...

June 12, 2015 16:08:09

dkraft28 +1

June 12, 2015 16:11:47

some times i think they are creative, i really like what they did with warfare units, the change from simple tent ballista and catapult to original war machines-units for every facton with different qualities but WHY THEY DONT USE THE SAME CREATIVITY WITH MANY OTHERS ASPECTS OF THE GAME????

June 12, 2015 16:20:16

Speaking of warmachines, we lack ammo cart. Yet another thing which is dumbing down the gameplay.

June 12, 2015 16:26:55

yes but still i cant deny they did a good job in warmachines perhaps a tent of some faction could work as ammo cart since they have different warfare units. some ''tents'' can be debuffers or buffers or the classical healers(i quess sisters work that way)

v.o.r.t.3.x. The Destroyer
June 12, 2015 16:27:58

@GalaadleHaut
If they choose a similar insulting response I would be left with no option to abandon the game. That last one was like a large slap in the face.

June 12, 2015 16:30:19

at least we deserve to know so we can abandon our hopes for great game or not

June 12, 2015 16:30:45

Well currently I'm only there for the community; as many others, the skill system reveal made me greatly loose interest in that game, and the skills and magic reveals which followed didn't correct it, quite on the contrary.

Pawek1308 The Ancient
June 12, 2015 19:19:11

This isn't an official explaination but it comes from a VIP (Acid Dragon). Basic source of variety among Heroes in HoMM III and V comes from specializations. In MM:H VII this source of variety are (theoretically) hero classes, as there are 6 per faction and at most 2 heroes have the same class. Devs believe that the classes are so distinctive that they differentiate to such a level that specializations like ones in Heroes III and V aren't required. It seems reasonable but I disagree with it.

June 12, 2015 21:32:51

This proves they are weak... er, I mean they have not learned much from H6.

June 12, 2015 21:49:34

@ Мурка ,если хочешь ,все переведи. А еще переведи - я знаю пару людей кот настолько не прихотливы , что с радостью зависли в "Бете " , и особо даже багов не заметили. Переведи ,какие мы все разные .Чем больше неприхотлив покупатель ,тем наглее продавец.
ПЕРЕВЕДИ мистеру Мрамору , с почтением ))

June 12, 2015 21:51:44

и еще интересно ,тут такие "Знатоки шестерки " были на русском , мне вот интересно , такой ли мрамор ) ну эт не переводи ))

June 12, 2015 20:24:49

@Marblethrone
1. Learn to read comments because some of the "leavers" never promised not to come back;
2. Learn to analyse and conclude if posting once in a month can be considered as "returning";
3. Earlier I've considered you as a mindful person with different taste, now you behave like a retarded kid. So be it.
4. Why do you care at all? Ignore "leavers'" posts as we ignore your walls for 1 year almost.

June 12, 2015 20:27:01

"now you behave like a retarded kid. So be it."

At least that makes me fit in perfectly around these quarters :3, even though I try to be the white knight as much as my power allows me to.

June 12, 2015 20:29:09

June 12, 2015 20:29:44

I just hope you won't create "Chaos_Marblethrone" to prove "the light power" the way Lighty did. Because for now you've almost reached his level lmao.

June 12, 2015 20:30:38

Hey! At least Light can be funny at times!

June 12, 2015 20:33:17

Marbles walls "How cool are heroes 6" or "Why this crappy feature is awesome" were funny too, @Galaad...

June 12, 2015 20:35:13

You know, having different opinions is not a crime. Heck, even defending what one could consider garbage is not also a crime (even if it is displeasing).

But it is unwise to be blind and think some things are great, when, in fact, can be improved to a whole different level.

If not for that, in a way, that person that made the article about "Heroes fans being too conservative" must be laughing his ass off at insults like these.

Though try to blame Ubi, they split the fans in half.

June 12, 2015 20:36:38

"You're not a white knight, a white knight wouldn't defend h6, is not ethical to do so."

In the service of Ubi it's a virtue. To the Enrothian Conservative Party I'm a heretic that should be burned at the stake. It's a matter of perspective, and you got to grant me this one; I am not afraid to defend H6 in the eyes of danger that comes from those who hate it with such a passion that many would fall by the wayside.

June 12, 2015 20:37:44

NOTICE ME, Sempai. "Crappy" too depends on one's preferences, ideas, hopes, tastes and what not. If you want me to, I can point out flaws in H6, things I consider changeworthy. It's not like I praise H6 and am blind to it's lesser sides. I just see the positive side of things, why is that a bad thing? ;3

June 12, 2015 20:38:58

@Energy, I have nothing against @ubilovers and never had. That's their own cancer, nothing me can do. The other thing is bashing personally every old member which decides to post here once in a long time (read rambo's comment). So acting like that pisses me off. I don't much care about opinions and this game too (unfortunately).

June 12, 2015 20:38:58

Yes, it is not a crime. But how many positive things there are, and how many negative?

June 12, 2015 20:41:18

I may have acted too quick and overstepped a line or two, but it's just so funny to see people come back after they were so clear about never doing that sort of thing, you know :3.

June 12, 2015 20:42:14

I know and it is not pleasing. But as said, blame Ubi for this split.

June 12, 2015 20:43:37

Didn't you, Marble, really get my point for ~8-9 months of my presence here? I have an opinion: H6 was bad. Disastrous. Ugly. Catastrophically boring game. But if someone was ok about it - that's his/her business. I never bashed personally someone for having different opinion. But I spammed sometimes, yep. For supporting my opinion. So? You love H6 - ok, feel free to. You love H7 beforehand - ok, feel free to. I don't care. But stay away from bashing good fellas here.

June 12, 2015 20:44:25

"4. Why do you care at all?"

I care, but so do you. We share care in the things we probably shouldn't be doing.

June 12, 2015 20:48:04

@Sempai:

At least I never ragespammed my preferences/opinions. The thing is, I did not bash someone's posts because of its contents. I think the old games, 3 is the one I know best, are just as admirable. The new era added more in a much more beautiful environment, each which its innovations and differences. Those in favor of the Old Days have every right to do so (as are the ones following the new ways), but it's also the manner of expressing one's thoughts. Hate/ragespam: not ok.

June 12, 2015 20:49:06

>>I care, but so do you.
well, since you were trying to tell things from my name (that I've promised not to come back) so that's the reason I do care. Not because you have some "special" opinion, that's not my business. Your walls were here and there all the time with the same content so I even stopped to read and comment them much earlier than I've left SC. ;)

June 12, 2015 20:49:30

Let's just call off this minor clash of clans. I became personal, you became personal, we both know we shouldn't be doing this, let's just wrap it up before MoshiMoshi starts whipping our backs :P.

June 12, 2015 20:50:54

"Your walls were here and there all the time with the same content so I even stopped to read and comment them much earlier than I've left SC. ;)"

Luckily people still took time to read my thoughts, else I would not have made it to level 25 that fast :3....

June 12, 2015 20:56:50

@ Гала , Мурка . Герои 6 тут не причем , я сама 100 раз защищала Г6 , дело не в этом .
Мрамор Трон не асс в гер 6 , судя по его постам о героях -специл-ции там . Он просто в оппозиции вот и все.

BigBadMother The Destroyer
June 12, 2015 20:58:53

Is your level some kind pf "penis"-thing? -Just asking...

June 12, 2015 20:58:54

@Мирк, я б ему и не писал вообще. Мне фиолетова его позиция как-то. Мне не нравится, что он каждого, кто сюда заглядывает и пишет свою (негативную) позицию по игре, говном поливает (читай комменты к посту рэмбо). >:[

June 12, 2015 20:59:50

В гер 6 говорить об уникальности вообще глупо ,потому что там система династии дает возможность ЛЮБОГО ГЕРОЯ сделать под свой вкус и ситуацию уникальным.
А так то ,там обычная специлизация \иногда полезная ,иногда -нет \
Единственный там уникальный герой был - это Сара , но судя по комментам Мрамор Трон , он это не понял что ли.

June 12, 2015 21:01:48

Google Translate is making no sense. Speak English or Dutch if your words are about me :P.

June 12, 2015 21:02:53

>>Is your level some kind pf "penis"-thing? -Just asking...

June 12, 2015 21:03:04

жаль не могу на англ написать ,(( Короч Мрамор Трон хоть и в оппозиции ,но про гер 6 тож не фонтан понакалякал.
+ есть у 6, но - больше , эт да ) .
К сожалению , собрать все " Лучшее" из всех серий героев \ как вроде обещали \ я не вижу

June 12, 2015 21:04:53

Мираш, находить оправдание для любого идиотского решения - так себе "оппозиция". Это фанатизм какой-то.

BigBadMother The Destroyer
June 12, 2015 21:06:51

@ Sempai_Mur
Nope -not really :-)

June 12, 2015 21:07:47

@Marblethrone, I've just answered Mirash that you act like pure fanatic, not an "opposition guy". Justifying every decision from developers without any doubts is not a constructiveness and doubtfully it might help (unless to yourself in case if you are getting paid from ubi).

June 12, 2015 21:08:10

">>Is your level some kind pf "penis"-thing? -Just asking...

Well...if he decided to compare with penis-level sizes talking to guys with 75 and 38 levels...welp... not the best decision ever."

June 12, 2015 21:11:05

One can find the same shade of fanaticism in the fans of the older games, who have shown a lot of rage and hatespam against Dev's decisions. In fact, I never went that far and I never will. I do not justify everything, even I came to realize that remodelling of some Necro units would not hurt. I am with those who want better hero specializations. Yet there are also things I just happen to like, things that are or are not reminiscient of H6.

June 12, 2015 21:14:47

Мурк все мы не подарки , Мрамор свое гнет .....Я влезла потому что он про 6 тож пишет неправильно \на мой взгляд скромный\ )) я считаю ,что шестерку вообще тут сравнивать глупо , абсолютно другая игра ,писала раз 100 уже.
У Мрамора " оптический прицел " )))) он находит вас )

June 12, 2015 21:15:56

>> lot of rage and hatespam against Dev's decisions
Because they were objectively crappy. Not because we wanted "just heroes 3 with better visuals" but because h6 was the wrong step. There's no need to develop it. H5 were a perfect example how to learn from H4 fail. And now they fall into the pit and decided to dig even deeper instead of coming out.
And what's your point? To support ubisoft in everything they do? How will it help?

BigBadMother The Destroyer
June 12, 2015 21:16:35

>>>It's not like being at a super-high level makes one 'the person who's always right'. It shows that one has posted much and apparently received a lot of followers for that. Clearly the ideas being promoted take root...and I would be glad to go against that :). Keeps discussions alive, you know.<<<

Let´s get this straight -If I write enought posts, no matter to content, some people will like it, so I get a higher level, but it has nothing to do with my penis?!

shmelloff The Chivalrous
June 12, 2015 21:18:30

- В 7 возможность собирать героев останется - как я понял они ток дин оружие убрали. Ну убрали и убрали , если уж так копать то там реально интересного было неск мечей и посохов всего. Ост. просто стату качало у героя.

June 12, 2015 21:19:12

It's like you went to the gym with your pal. You see he does nothing there and eat in Mac after the gym, he's working there lazy, drinks soda instead of protein shakes. And you are supporting him in this things trying to justify everything he does. Like "wow man hamburgers are even good for ya, no one tried this before working in gym". That kind of blind support won't help. I'm afraid it will harm instead.
But go on, just avoid bashing guys here. Or I will come for you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

June 12, 2015 21:21:53

@BBMother: I can't even begin to understand what 'penis' has to do with this at all. Must everything always become vulgar?

@Sempai: It's just the way people acted during 'those days'. I don't say I didn't support some of the fan's pleas, but I wish it would have gone more civilized, which is partially the devs fault in that spam and more spam seemed to be the only way to draw attention.

June 12, 2015 21:24:19

@Mirash, перевести что-то из тобою сказанного на английский?

June 12, 2015 21:25:19

@Мираш, Марбл - это просто клоун.

June 12, 2015 21:26:21

>>partially the devs fault in that spam and more spam seemed to be the only way to draw attention.

Wow you've admitted it lol
exactly since we were asking them in a constructive way hust to talk to us and have been ignored lmao so what was the other option? Yep, we've spammed.

June 12, 2015 21:26:34

@Sempai: Well, if you want to compare it to that. I was a kid, young and unspoiled when I met H3. I think most of my 'formative years' in the franchise are with H5, although I do play H3 still from time to time. Re-read what I wrote in the past, you'll find that not all of it is blind praise of H7. I too offer ideas, but just not as much as others. Call me biased for I liked H6, which definately helps liking H7. We're all different, we gotta live with that.
_
Good, I welcome it (ง'̀-'́)ง :P.....

BigBadMother The Destroyer
June 12, 2015 21:27:45

>>> Must everything always become vulgar?
No "dirty talk"? -That`s sad >> You got your chance, babe...

June 12, 2015 21:37:16

No place for that on a site like this. If you want to go down that path, find a site where it is usual :3. Here we try to be educated, civilized and erudite, all in our own respective ways. Vulgar language has no place in such a high-class establishment.

@Semps: I admitted it before, but you tend to miss things when you are not around :D

June 12, 2015 21:42:14

@ Marblethrone
translator -Gugl simply trouble ))
Sometimes I can not write their thoughts.(
But I assure you, I do not write anything bad! )

BigBadMother The Destroyer
June 12, 2015 21:43:35

high-class establishment??!!

YOU SAVED MY DAY, MATE!!

June 12, 2015 21:53:22

˙ǝdod ʍǝu ǝɥʇ ɯ,I 'ʇuǝɯɥsıʃqɐʇsǝ ʎʇıʃɐnb ɐ ʎʃnɹʇ sı sıɥʇ ℲI ˙ǝsɹnoɔ ɟo 'ɯsɐɔɹɐs ɟo ǝsop ʎɥʇʃɐǝɥ ɐ ɥʇıM

June 12, 2015 21:59:00

@ Мурка ,переведи все. А еще переведи , что неприхотливость покупателей приводит к наглости продавцов.
Скажи ему ,я уважаю Герои 6, но надо признать , она большинству кишки вынула.))

BigBadMother The Destroyer
June 12, 2015 21:59:23

Heresy!!!!

June 12, 2015 22:06:51

@Гала , Мурка, еще переведите Мрамор ТРону, что я как игрок бывший 5-6 , клюнула на рекламу Юби " Мы возьмем все лучшее из серии героев"

June 12, 2015 22:40:37

А как они могут "собрать лучшее от Героев", если сами не знают серию?

June 12, 2015 22:46:58

Translation for Mirash:
Mirash: - Even though Marblethrone is in the opposition, he's talking things about H6 which are not thue up to me. H6 had some positive sides, but let's face that negative sides were much more. So I can't see the promised "to gather the best from all previous parts". In my opinion H6 is a totally different game and it's incorrect to compare it. Plus unpretentiousnes of the customers provokes impudence of the sellers.I liked h6 but let's admit that the majority dislike it.

June 12, 2015 22:48:52

Additionally Mirash is saying that she has been caught on Ubi's advertisement that "this game will gather all the best among heroes series"

storm_sword
June 12, 2015 22:52:03

I agree with Sempai in his/hers opinions about Heroes games and their development: H4 wasn't that bad, it was just crap after H3, which is still the ultimate Heroes game. H5 was perfect step up from the grave and perfect innovations to push Heroes forward again. H6 was the ultimate crap of them all and now they are just digging a catacomb into their grave with this H7 instead of getting out and building on the very fucking good H5, which competes for the title of 'best Heroes game ever' with H3

storm_sword
June 12, 2015 23:38:17

In conclusion to my reply I would say that H7 seems to compete for the title of 'the worst Heroes game ever' together with H6.

Fr_BergV34
June 13, 2015 12:42:43

On this website we will lose our innocence , maidenhead =)

Cleglaw The Councilor
June 11, 2015 20:57:33

you call those as "female orcs"?! THEY ARE HUMAN LOOKING.
what a fricking joke.

June 11, 2015 21:00:12

But look at their tan! They aren't white as cheese! They don't wear bulky armor all the time! Just wearing underwear all the time, with some dead animal body parts!

BigBadMother The Destroyer
June 11, 2015 21:01:46

Guess they changed the deffinition of "Ork" - if it wears fur, it already counts.

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
June 11, 2015 21:04:53

Is this better?

BigBadMother The Destroyer
June 11, 2015 21:08:52

@mediczero
OK that one was seriously the strangest looking Hero in HOMM5

Tito_Reni The Mad
June 12, 2015 13:18:31

@mediczero - Of course it's better, that's obvious.

June 11, 2015 20:47:40

specialty boring .
This is not true , my specialty \ dragon \ -summon ghost dragon at any time. ))

MeowKitten The Magical
June 11, 2015 21:07:29

xD

June 14, 2015 13:57:33

// http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=41399

Elementalist.
June 14, 2015 14:03:52

H7 change wishlist, we could use all the support we can get! This game can be a lot better with some small yet important changes.

June 14, 2015 15:01:25

nice, this wishlist seems reasonable although i dont have a clear image about buildings, resourses and strength of units because i havent played the beta ;(

June 14, 2015 15:11:31

@Antikouras I can give you the key, "Beta", I have a lot of them already

June 14, 2015 15:25:30

oh that would be great!! if you dont need them :D

June 14, 2015 15:27:48

G78G-BWK7-HCJN-EJJ3

June 14, 2015 15:29:00

activation via yupley, quick catch, good luck!

June 14, 2015 15:33:41

thanks a lot :DD

Igelkolnikov The Ancient
June 14, 2015 16:53:35

Good to have all suggestions snd wishes in one place.

Antalyan The Ancient
June 14, 2015 17:28:22

Please, upvote this link!
For better game!

June 14, 2015 19:18:11

Not like it will help in current development. But hey, at least it is good to see such things.

June 12, 2015 17:58:27

"Longtime Heroes fans might also recognize some familiar faces"

Longtime ans shorttime Heroes fans also want to recognize familiar specializations that develop by level.

v.o.r.t.3.x. The Destroyer
June 12, 2015 18:19:22

Agreed!

June 12, 2015 16:14:44

So, in short, the findings....

#FIX SPECIALIZATIONS

June 12, 2015 16:20:40

Fix Idiotic Specialisations
#FIS

June 12, 2015 16:21:48

And let this be the new #GURS
#FIS

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
June 12, 2015 16:29:44

No need to bother ... when they showed Haven heroes ? 3 months ? If they would care, we would have different specializations now...

June 12, 2015 16:32:05

maybe Rick but we have to try even if the odds are against us
#FIS

June 11, 2015 20:43:11

and same old crappy specializations of course

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
June 11, 2015 20:47:09

Like H3 was much better: + attack and defense for all creature specializations.

June 11, 2015 20:48:57

@mediczero: I am with Galaad here. That kind of specialization is indeed better than just extra production. Also, in H5 we saw those too, but not all the time. Eruina, for instance, specializes in Shadow Witches/Matriarchs. With every hero level, the chance of them getting a free shot at the Hero's target increases.

June 11, 2015 20:50:44

And Sorgal, who specializes in Raiders, can increase the damage of their special attack depending on his level. As EnergyW pointed out below, H3 started them, H5 improved them.

June 11, 2015 20:51:11

Well, mediczero, it is not always creatures. It was also skills, spells and other things. But remember specializations made their debut in H3, then H5 improved them. These are just too static, offering a permanent bonus, which does not improve by level.

June 11, 2015 20:52:09

My guess? Those that develop scripts have yet to master random functions.

June 11, 2015 20:53:18

mediczero never played heroes 3 yet she never misses an opportunity to criticize it, is amazing.

And yes, h5 improved some things from heroes 3, and everybody was wanting for further titles to continue this path.

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
June 11, 2015 20:53:47

Well alright, + attack and defense is better, but diversity in stats increased (+ speed, health, so on) beats it all...

June 11, 2015 20:55:36

Well, sometimes, depending on the unit's stats. Still, better than these things.

June 11, 2015 20:58:40

The only somewhat disappointing specializations of H3 were sometimes spells (like ones boosting Haste) or certain skills. Mutare and Xeron, whose abilities improved devils and dragons (only if they were in they army) gave them some additions, which did not improve by level. Then again, we are talking about some of most powerful units here, so it is justified a bit.

Lori-Ke The Dark
June 11, 2015 21:33:45

Don't forget about those with the eagle eye specialization. They were my personal favourites:)
But i do agree that these "specializations" are a bit dull, or actually a lot.

mammothhunter3
June 11, 2015 21:34:01

In the leaks of Dungeon heroes there was Lethos and he had a specialization similar to what it was in H5. Guess it is not difficult to code, same agony/poison spray/curse of the netherworld stuff.
Still, not all specializations are the same. Maybe the team listened to the outrage and added a few more in the following factions, or maybe Ubi-Nox choses the most boring ones for people to have something to discuss here. Or maybe these are just the ones that are ready

mammothhunter3
June 11, 2015 20:22:58

Here again, orc women are pretty and human-like

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
June 11, 2015 20:29:50

Actually it do make sense. Ever seen a demon woman?

Cleglaw The Councilor
June 11, 2015 20:56:01

@medi

no it doesnt make any sense. orc are an ugly race by default, demons are not exactly "race". all kinds of urgash creation is considered "demon", so in a way demon means "a mixture of different races for urgashian creation"
"succubus" are seductive demons, so they are "beutiful" because of their creation purpose.
breeder if you consider as female is an entire diffrent creature still counts as "female demon" and see how it looks.

orcs are ugly, and female should be ugly like an orc.

mammothhunter3
June 11, 2015 21:24:05

Medic, if you mean succubus, they aren't demons ab initio. In Ashan lore that is

Antalyan The Ancient
June 12, 2015 16:18:57

You, devs, told us that we may get better heroes specializations.
So, WHERE ARE THEY?

June 12, 2015 16:22:38

Hiding propably
#FIS

v.o.r.t.3.x. The Destroyer
June 12, 2015 16:25:02

When did they say that?

Antalyan The Ancient
June 12, 2015 16:27:54

I think in the article about another heroes (academy/necro/haven), but I am not sure.
If not official, maybe be Ubi-nox?!

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
June 12, 2015 16:28:06

Where are they ? In H5.

June 11, 2015 21:27:27

Beautiful pictures, poor specializations.

June 11, 2015 20:00:18

The secret of Yog:
_
—http://s9.postimg.org/mj64coqj3/Kopie_von_Schauma_Repai_and_Care_freigestellt.jpg

JotunLogi
June 11, 2015 21:09:02

Blaukopf :P

Sorgimus
June 12, 2015 09:29:33

U CRAZY?

Devs how u want balance that:

Cyclops Befriender (Increases the production of Cyclopes and Enraged Cyclopes by X/week in the Area of Control.)

&&

Gnoll Chieftain (Increases the production of Gnolls and Gnoll Hunters by X/week in the Area of Control.)

I really doubt that the game will turn out good.

Why U can't make standard specialization like +1 to atck/def eaqch 2/4 level + some bonuses to select creatures? Is that so difficult?

U RIP Ashan Universe yoreslf.

Sorgimus
June 12, 2015 09:32:59

What I mean a 'standard spec' (Heroes 5):

Cavalry Commander
Cavaliers and Paladins in hero's army get additional jousting bonus as hero gains new levels. Hero's "Retaliation Strike" ability is more powerful.

Griffin Trainer
All Griffins and Imperial Griffins in hero's army gain +1 to their attack and defense for every two levels of the hero, starting on first level. Griffins get Battle Dive Ability.

Sorgimus
June 12, 2015 09:33:04

Centaur Commander
Centaurs, Centaur Nomads and Centaur Marauders in hero's army gain +1 to their Attack and Defense for every two levels of the hero, starting on first level. Moreover they get +1% to their starting initiative for every level of the hero.

v.o.r.t.3.x. The Destroyer
June 12, 2015 15:27:58

I wish they would listen to this. This is what I enjoy most about heroes.

GarionRahl The Magical
June 12, 2015 08:19:45

J'aime bien ces héros et surtout le retour de Yog :-)

RedHeavenHero
June 15, 2015 16:59:42

Evolution of town screens since H5:
== http://img0.joyreactor.cc/pics/post/Heroes-of-Might-and-Magic-%D0%98%D0%B3%D1%80%D1%8B-2183680.jpeg
== http://img0.joyreactor.cc/pics/post/Heroes-of-Might-and-Magic-%D0%98%D0%B3%D1%80%D1%8B-2183681.jpeg

B_WE
June 15, 2015 17:25:20

Devolution???
(smile)

ivaha7 The Magical
June 15, 2015 17:39:08

RedHeavenHero, add an H3 version supporting B_WE sad smile.

ivaha7 The Magical
June 15, 2015 17:47:13

Devs offer the creative solutions lower than the average browser-based game does, facepalm/((