throvolos
May 29, 2015 00:37:15

I forgot to say: I MUCH prefer to a game that is late and great, vs a game that is rushed out the door and sucks. Hopefully other people appreciate this as well.

cossacking
May 31, 2015 06:26:04

Except that with MMH6, it was [released] extremely late [compared to the initial (exact) release date officially announced by Ubi] and still with most of the bugs observed in beta version for pre-orderers.

throvolos
May 29, 2015 00:35:47

I for one am very pleased to see that you are communicating with your fans! And being honest to boot! Thank you for keeping us updated and try to ignore the haters. Most of them have no idea how software development works. Thank you!

Kornbeef The Dark
May 28, 2015 22:52:46

Going through the clips from the live stream, so much improvement was done on the UI! The spellbook is very nice, the skillwheel holds a ton of skills. Overall I the look and feel is coming a lot closer to the old days. We can finally zoom way out and view large swaths of land for those longer games. I just hope a few changes are made, like the ability to turn off the grid lines for battles. But good work guys! Excited for the beta!

Player2885
May 28, 2015 22:37:29

Thank you for this difficult communication.
As a fan, I will wait for the game to be ready, and I support dev and test teams.

joelh1977
May 28, 2015 21:13:53

tout arrive
merci pour un artefact cadeau pour notre patience?

DuconLajoie2012
May 28, 2015 19:54:37

That's a good decision. Don't worry, we can understand. I prefer to have a game which is available without bug, a game which is 1.0, rather than a game (even a beta) which is in fact an alpha full of bugs. We'll wait. If you do your job as good as you seems to, don't worry we'll buy it.

ssidelev The Mysterious
May 28, 2015 18:23:53

Дали бы тогда некоторым альфа-версию.

Думаю многие бы согласились поиграть с багами и вылетами каждый час для ускорения сбора об ошибках возможных на разных конфигурациях.

DimaJeydar The Mad
May 28, 2015 18:25:17

Не, те ошибки, которые были в альфе они уже исправили, так что это было бы бессмысленно со стороны разработчиков.

Vittorio_-_ The Guardian
May 28, 2015 14:31:58

Главное чтобы игра была хорошая:))
А на бету мне всё равно.

DimaJeydar The Mad
May 28, 2015 14:39:25

Вот только, если всем будет все равно на бету, то и финальная версия не получится хорошей.

ntvf1987 The Treasure Hunter
May 27, 2015 19:10:03

А вот я что-то не пойму вашего вайна, вы удивлены что начальная стадия бетты работает не стабильно?! Так это не релиз, рано ещё кукарекать, давайте успокоимся и дождёмся релиза.
Никто вам не обещал что бетта будет похожа на релиз по качеству.

EnergyW The Hack
May 27, 2015 17:37:18

Has Ubi learned anything from H6, or its development phase? Because things like these do not look like they learned.

Thranduilll The Mysterious
May 27, 2015 17:39:19

ofc, they are ven better now :D They finally know that even if the game will be bad as hell fans will but it and defend it anyway :D No more good heroes but more bad might and magic:heroes...YAY!!!

Thranduilll The Mysterious
May 27, 2015 17:40:02

*fans will BUY it anyway

+ they will never give us EDIT button

Kimarous The Magnificient
May 27, 2015 17:44:24

Edit Button DLC: $3.99 :P

kena50
May 27, 2015 16:18:06

Better late and give the right explanation than give us the buggy release.

cossacking
May 27, 2015 16:31:04

Just because you can ignore blatant lies thrown at you over and over again doesn't mean everyone can.

Bugs in the release aren't even related to the issues people are angry about.

fopkovic1 The Chivalrous
May 27, 2015 17:26:45

@cossacking
I really do wonder why people like you spend so much time on this forum with whining and complaining. If you are really fed up with this all, why even bother to stop by? I bet you are just going to buy the game anyway. I will (main reason is because I have always loved the series, not because I believe Ubi and Limbic are dellivering what I hope/ expect.

EnergyW The Hack
May 27, 2015 17:31:00

Well, I have to add info to my wiki. Others, well, are outraged by decisions Ubi makes.

Main reason is to have a better game. Usually we want to let people know what the game could be like if more effort has been put into it.

And, hopefully, they may at least judge the game better, see if it is really to their expectations. For companies like Ubi treat it little more than trash. Otherwise, you could feel how some features are not forced to be in the game.

EnergyW The Hack
May 27, 2015 17:31:52

And for the record, buying games just to support the franchise is not a good idea. The franchise survived the NWC bankrupcy, it may as well do it again and have a *proper* company hold its rights.

fopkovic1 The Chivalrous
May 27, 2015 17:39:31

@EnergyW
I buy games, because I like the content, not because I want to thank a developer. In that case, I will just send money.
And yes, I have bought several games I thought they would be good, but they were not.
The perfect Heroes game does not exist, as it is different for everyone. I even enjoyed Heroes VI (at least when it was running :) )

cossacking
May 27, 2015 21:43:11

@fopkovic1:
You don't need to bet on that. Yes, I have pre-ordered MMH7 even before it got on Steam. Yes, I have pre-ordered MMH6, got into first IPCB via a fansite draw and was following the development to the last official patch.
It's nostalgia (mostly) and undying optimism (some).

The reason why I spend so much time here is to remind people that their fellow players, that were oh so excited and impervious to any pointers of what is going wrong later were those who were screaming at (cont.)

cossacking
May 27, 2015 21:46:25

… screaming at Ubi for letting the game become a piece of trash [citation needed] and making sure they adjust their expectations based on historical data to avoid similar conversion in the future.
Same people who defended Ubi before or immediately after release were later belittling people showing optimism that "the next patch will fix some issues found in [pre-order] PCB".

We don't want to see that with H7, don't we? So let me remind these people of what likely awaits them.

C4tsniper
May 27, 2015 15:45:31

yes there is a vision for a new date: "In the meantime, we’ll postpone the Beta to next week and confirm the exact date next week as well.
Rest assured, your time in Ashan will not suffer from this, as the Beta will still be open for two full weeks."

cossacking
May 27, 2015 16:22:56

At least they learned not to do final ETAs. Perhaps they do listen to feedback?!!

(though the 'confirm' part is scaring me, because 'confirmed date' in M&M context is just an alias for 'a date on which nothing gets delivered').

shmelloff The Chivalrous
May 27, 2015 15:05:39

- Ну и когда уже Бэти-Кекс ?? ))

Miks_ya The Ancient
May 27, 2015 15:07:42

Терпением запасись, падаван юный, вещи такие, как памяти утечка, не в спешке решаются...

Maydayke
May 27, 2015 12:32:40

When it's done :)

kawasakiserg
May 27, 2015 11:47:54

Всё бывает надеюсь что релиз будет в идеале и в общем игра не разочарует).....

gvtret
May 27, 2015 08:52:49

И чегой то я не удивлен?