SlumbrousShip5 The Furious
April 06, 2015 18:02:59

Random game facts:
Saw 3 elementals. Fire has piercing shot, earth is the same, air is a strike and return (without no retaliation)!
Griffins are cores now and they upgrade, even as neutrals.
Creature movement has increased since h6 (or even h5). Expect weaker, fast creatures that can cross the map really fast.
The creature stats are MUCH close to the classic games. Abbots and Disciples had like 30hp but were still strong elites.
The gnolls ability works on normal ally attacks in half its range.

SlumbrousShip5 The Furious
April 06, 2015 18:06:50

The spider IS NOT A BAD UNIT. Its a large core and way better than any ghoul.
Upgraded Skeletons looked better in game.
Wyverns are like thunderbirds from h3, imo. Fast, pretty strong, but will get wrecked easily.
THe battle camera is much better than in the past games. Like I always turn off but I would actually leave this one on. You can increase/decrease the chance for it to pop up.
Warfare unit might be the dreamwalker form h6, but i hope that was a placeholder.

JotunLogi
April 06, 2015 18:07:58

the thing is that stats will be changed quite heavily when the Dev will try to balance the game

April 06, 2015 18:12:55

Ah SlumbrousShip, I used to like you, now you say spiders are cool, *sigh*
_
WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU ?????????? xD
_
—http://static1.purepeople.com/articles/6/76/89/6/@/587374-des-images-d-orange-mecanique-637x0-2.jpg
_

JotunLogi
April 06, 2015 18:17:49

I agree, spiders are cool- in the game they look really well and their ability make them much more interesting than skeleton

April 06, 2015 18:24:27

Waste of a core spot, IMO

dr4gm0re The Mad
April 06, 2015 18:29:49

Can you tell me more stats units? =) Attack, defense, damage, health, etc.=)

SlumbrousShip5 The Furious
April 06, 2015 18:30:55

Its better than any ghoul is what i said, and it is!

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
April 06, 2015 18:38:00

"Griffins are cores now".

Blasphemy, sacrilege, outrageous! This will not be tolerated. As chairman of the Griffin Supremacy Movement, Griffin Rights Watch and Griffin Defense Association I call for action. *Ahem*, let's stop raging already. In H3 they were also level 3 (so they would have been a core unit). In H5 they turned Level 4 though, and H6 kept their Elite position.
That's where a griffin truly belongs, but now that he's not in Haven he has a different role :(.

April 06, 2015 18:39:21

Mummy would have been a good core, but noooo, spiders. You know why? xD

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
April 06, 2015 18:41:04

Oh well, at least the upgrading part compensates for it. A bit, but even so. Griffins as cores, what a joke. Same level as those wolves! WOLVES of all creatures. Griffins are half eagle, half lion, better than those puppies in every way. I hope their abilities are powerful enough to make a difference.
Griffins as cores. That crosses a line. Neutral core. Not elite, but core. How could they?

Najakir The Kreegan
April 06, 2015 18:47:16

Thanks for these informations !

EnergyW The Hack
April 06, 2015 18:56:18

Marblethrone, unlock your inner demon!

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
April 06, 2015 19:02:01

Griffins as cores...that is a crime against all articles of the Geneva Convention xD.

I'd truly want to know what made them do this. Is it because they aren't in Haven anyway? Ivan of Griffin, the protagonist of our story, rides to war with Griffins at his side. Their majesty, power and beauty exceed the realm of core by a thousand miles. They are the key to victory.

Gryphons: when good is not enough, send in the best. Send the Gryphons!

My heart is bleeding.

SlumbrousShip5 The Furious
April 06, 2015 19:05:56

The first griffin was a tier 3 out of six! Then became a tier 3 out of seven! If anything, this is returning to the roots :P

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
April 06, 2015 19:14:57

Let's have a look at Gryphon history.

H1 - Tier 3 out of 6
H2 - Tier 3 out of 6
H3 - Tier 3 out of 7
H4 - Level 3 out of 4
H5 - Tier 4 out of 7
H6 - Elite, probably tier 4 out of 7 even though their damage is higher than Radiant Glories.

"Returning to the roots". Well, that is what they wanted, and I guess they should be consistent in that...One thing back, the other thing back as well.

April 06, 2015 19:20:33

Tier 3 =/= core creature.

SlumbrousShip5 The Furious
April 06, 2015 19:21:52

You had to sorta expect this after reading Eric's hero specialty. Why would he increase production for a core and an elite? xD

SlumbrousShip5 The Furious
April 06, 2015 19:25:34

Galaadle, I agree but is a low tier creature. Like the dragon fly xD

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
April 06, 2015 19:27:26

@Galaad: I know it's a different system, but for myself I consider level 1-3 to be core, 4-6 to be elite and 7 to be champion, to get a clear image of where the Griffin has been througout the years. H4 is tricky because there are only 4 tiers/levels.

@Slumbrous:

You're right...I could and should have known that. Maybe I didn't want to see it, maybe I didn't want to interpret it that way...maybe I had hope. Boundless hope.

Which lies shattered now :(.

Sussugamon The Councilor
April 06, 2015 19:41:13

Nothing against the stats. Only seeing Abbots having, like you said, 30 hp seems at odds with their fancy appearance. So much for decorated armory and attire, it seems.

manutero
April 06, 2015 23:11:48

About the griffins. I'm quite sure there will be mods changing the wolvesfor griffins (both are core creatures). And.. remember that Heaven's Heroe which special ability was "increase production of wolves OR griffins"? There you have it; wolves are meant to be changed for the griffin.
I 'd rather prefer griffins as elite units and wolves as core (I do like the idea of a Haven lineup with less humans)

April 07, 2015 00:11:55

Rofl Justicar stronger than griffin, ehm what? They make them abot size of puppy or it simply miss some logic. I can imagine Gryphons strong as Swormasters rather then core. And in old heroes games, it felt weird have this impozant huge creatures so weak.

April 07, 2015 02:26:35

Lol, and suddenly Jeremiah is starting to make sense xD

I think Griffin should be Elite.

Milets The Guardian
April 07, 2015 04:58:41

Thanks! Thats great info!

AshansBest The Guardian
April 07, 2015 09:17:08

Well IMO in Stefan of Wolves campain we get to play wolves in Ivans campaing we get to play griffins and in custom games we can choose just like champion units

Sussugamon The Councilor
April 06, 2015 17:54:35

I wonder when news on mechanics will reach this place.

rodaff The Dark
April 06, 2015 18:36:55

When everything it's already done and can not be changed.

Sussugamon The Councilor
April 06, 2015 19:29:47

Yep, most likely.

RobvD84 The Mad
April 06, 2015 22:08:27

I hope not, but you are probably right.

AshansBest The Guardian
April 07, 2015 09:17:31

Totaly right

Mirash_ge The Dragon
April 06, 2015 16:12:11

Answers Galaadle -Hit ))

EnergyW The Hack
April 06, 2015 16:13:08

Couldn't agree more.

rodaff The Dark
April 06, 2015 16:21:34

Can't stop laughing

Someborednerd The Wanderer
April 06, 2015 18:01:19

Going with Beyoond's advice - I want you to start working on the way you portray Necropolis. I'm fine with the Spider Cult, but focus on what's the most important in this faction.

Necromancers have little regard for life - they end it, harvest it, they lack empathy and kill without hesitation. Their goals aren't evil but their actions are. This needs to be emphasized in a decent Necro faction.

Have other cultures call their vision of Asha a blasphemy, have other factions confront them. Please.

EnergyW The Hack
April 06, 2015 18:09:26

Does not sound bad, though the last part is felt a bit throughout the factions, since all of them despise necromancy.

AshansBest The Guardian
April 07, 2015 09:23:05

Are you the same EnergyW who oversees the Might and Magic wiki?
If yes then i have a question for you:
Why THE FUCK is Cate Griffin called Dierdre in there?
I know there is an opinion that Cate=Dierdre but come on that is speculation and a wiki site shopuld not and can not post speculation.

AshansBest The Guardian
April 07, 2015 09:23:30

@Slingneris Sry for commenting of topic

Lizard_Warrior
April 06, 2015 16:01:17

Too bad I couldn't go there due to some problems with my paperwork... otherwise there would have been more casualties haha :D

Galaad your answers rock, didn't even bothered to read the rest (sorry guys) hahaha! I'm still laughing

BeYo_OnD The Ancient
April 06, 2015 17:37:29

Too bad you couldn't come, but thanks for nominating my brother as an attendee instead. :)

mammothhunter3
April 07, 2015 18:34:50

We may try to provide some more detailed feedback, shall we? Regarding the skill system.

What was actually bad about the H6 skill system?

When playing a haven blood might hero, you would likely take retaliation 3 and cleave. Same thing for tears. What about a stronghold hero? - Well, its retaliation 3 and cleave. Same "OP" pathways across classes and even different factions. One "build" to rule them all.

mammothhunter3
April 07, 2015 18:35:08

For a magic hero you may want that lightning/chain lightning (air), and mass heal (light) or drain (dark), and stoneform (earth), and time stasis / teleport / meditation (prime), and one of the elementals, all accessible to you just because you're above level 15. Then add logistics, luck, diplomacy, economy, tactics etc. There were only two magic schools not available to you from the start, rather than a result of your own choices.

mammothhunter3
April 07, 2015 18:35:47

The older "wheel" skill system had many skills unique to a faction - not so many similar pathways across all factions to begin with. It also had unique skills you gained access to when combining two or three masteries. Took dark magic as a haven hero? Have that "fallen knight" with +5 magic power but -3 morale.

mammothhunter3
April 07, 2015 18:36:21

The more skills you took the less room for them remained, resulting in specialization. If you're an expert in summoning magic then you have access to all the spells in that school. If you also have no other magic schools you only have access to their basic spells.
Specialization enabled diversity and replayability.

mammothhunter3
April 07, 2015 18:36:58

If the new skill system have all the same skills for all heroes of all factions that would be a fail. If it grants you access to higher level skills without any specialisation it would also be a fail. Regardless of whether it is a wheel or not, random or not.

Sorry for multiple 500-digits D

Milets The Guardian
April 07, 2015 19:32:46

Well said. Great feed back

Chiasa The Mad
April 07, 2015 19:44:25

Well said, Mammothhunter :) This is a perfect summary of what the skill system should be like.

mErEnEfErEee The Furious
April 07, 2015 19:49:14

Developers have access to H5 wheel; all they need now is some will :XD

April 07, 2015 19:56:25

It's not ONLY developers.

mErEnEfErEee The Furious
April 07, 2015 19:57:03

Yeah, actually everyone has.

EnergyW The Hack
April 07, 2015 20:49:43

For a newbie these comments do not sound bad.

mammothhunter3
April 07, 2015 21:23:04

@merenefere
Sure, but it is H5 (or 3) skillwheel. In H7 it seems like it will be different - there are 3 specializations for might and magic heroes, much like blood/tears. And maybe it is not bad at all, if certain bad design decisions are avoided.

mErEnEfErEee The Furious
April 07, 2015 21:48:08

@mammothhunter3: You may want to join a discussion about the wheel with other fans here:

SlumbrousShip5 The Furious
April 08, 2015 16:25:48

My problem with the skill wheel (and h6 skill tree) is that they give WAY to many bonuses/abilities/skills or whatever you want to call them, to the creatures. Cleave, retaliating before being hit, huge bonuses to damage output. Hero skills were suppose to be small advantages to sway the battlefield, not game changers. The only 'challenge' this system gives is picking the right skill to dominate with. That sucks.

SlumbrousShip5 The Furious
April 08, 2015 16:27:08

You should be encouraged to use good tactics to win fights, not buff up a few units in your army with hero skills to the point where they can just do everything and the rest of the army sits back.

Quick_Benne_
April 08, 2015 16:51:55

I totally agree with mh3 where the might hero is concerned. Always the same combination of skills. For magic also; though I went for regeneration and time stasis (or petrification) in combination with reinforcements (magic level 2, might level 3). One could win any battle without losses. I didn't do much with chain lightning though; I preferred passive skills rather than active destructive skills.
And for secondary heroes: architect and economy.

mammothhunter3
April 08, 2015 18:06:59

>>SlumbrousShip5

So, its true - the system is reusing H6 material to "improve it". Yes, gamebreaking skills are a perfect environment for this kind of min maxing.

guest-Rje384Hi The Mysterious
April 21, 2015 16:48:21

Good feedback.

Rolandsu The Destroyer
April 07, 2015 14:15:22

New castle screen

Someborednerd The Wanderer
April 07, 2015 14:16:53

Why are some building still outside the walls though?

April 07, 2015 14:18:45

Thanks for sharing, this is already looking better!

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
April 07, 2015 14:19:52

@Sligneris:

Judging by how they are positioned, it seems practically impossible to get to them from anywhere else but the town walls. Flyers of course could reach them, but they can also get to the other buildings.
H5's Haven had at least layers of walls from the main castle to the outer one.

Chiasa The Mad
April 07, 2015 14:20:49

It has a wall... and still doesn't make any sense. Inaccessible town portal sums it all up, I suppose

guest-Rje384Hi The Mysterious
April 07, 2015 14:22:12

That's better than old one. If screen's true.

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
April 07, 2015 14:23:17

@Chiasa:

*Hero portals back to town, but because he/she isn't skilled in this yet he/she feels a bit light-headed after the event, and carefully walks out of the structure, straigh into the chasm*.

I don't know how much space there is, but it doesn't look like much. A portal in-town would be better.

Someborednerd The Wanderer
April 07, 2015 14:26:24

What I don't understand, is why the trench is gone. Shouldn't it be there?

Chiasa The Mad
April 07, 2015 14:27:27

@Marble
Haha, sounds likely :D

A town that looks like a town rather than randomly placed buildings surrounded by a wall would be even better *.*
But that's too much to hope for I'm afraid :3

April 07, 2015 14:28:27

People, didn't you notice that the city is finally walled?

I wonder who rants for nothing here.

April 07, 2015 14:28:56

@Chiasa: Hahaha you made my day! xD

April 07, 2015 14:31:42

The atmosphere is a bit darker too.

Chiasa The Mad
April 07, 2015 14:33:23

Glad I could return the favour :)

April 07, 2015 14:37:32

What is wrong with you people? The guy provides us a link which seems to be genuine about the evolution of the TS, some information we ALL want, yet no one upvotes him? Lol are you guys for real or what lmao

Minastir The Guardian
April 07, 2015 14:38:34

@GalaadleHaut Well, I wouldn't judge the atmosphere based on this, it's just scan

April 07, 2015 14:41:57

@Matooob: lol it looks already much better than what has been published back at the time they revealed it.
Even if the architectural problems remains and surely will remain in final product. :(

April 07, 2015 14:43:17

BUG REPORT: You know why I use _ when I skip lines? Because sometimes, when I hit "post" the empty space is eaten up and I can't separate paragraphs as I wanted.

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
April 07, 2015 14:45:37

Happens to me as well :(.
_
I think I'll start using the underscore too, sometimes a post looks a bit silly if the empty space disappears when posting.

Chiasa The Mad
April 07, 2015 14:47:51

I think the reason why it looks slightly better is lack of this golden pokemon statue...
If I happen to play this game after all I don't think I'll ever build the grail building lol

April 07, 2015 15:08:33

@Marbtethrone: It just looks like something you don't want to read lol

Sussugamon The Councilor
April 07, 2015 15:48:00

Thanks for the link, Rolandsu.

I wonder when there will be people living or just soldiers living in that town.

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
April 07, 2015 16:06:46

Indeed, the wall is not enough (although most welcome). There should be houses, dwellings, living quarters, whatever you want to name it. Normal houses for normal people in a normal town.

Sussugamon The Councilor
April 07, 2015 16:27:00

If there would be ever a Fort Screen, they might as well use that.

Milets The Guardian
April 07, 2015 19:51:48

Thanks for the link. It's an improvement for sure, with the wall and the ridiculous humongous statue gone. But those buildings outside still bothers me. Anyway, let's hope academy and necro townscreen are being improved as well.

rodaff The Dark
April 07, 2015 19:52:35

It's looking better :)
Next step, remove the spiderlegs in Necropolis.

April 06, 2015 15:51:42

Hahahahaha never thought my answers would be published !! xD

EnergyW The Hack
April 06, 2015 16:18:36

On the bright side, he'd have a reason to dress as a lich on Halloween.

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
April 07, 2015 13:33:04

I really hope they will allow us to share the maps we make with the mapeditor here on the site... I got a great idea for a map (sorry for being off topic)

Chiasa The Mad
April 07, 2015 13:36:13

Perhaps that's what the Community section will be for (other than proper forum ofc) :)
Would make sense to give us possibility to share content here, even more so considering how they plan to make the game mod-friendly

Minastir The Guardian
April 07, 2015 13:36:50

Yes, I do like this idea, like a 'fanmade' corner, for maps, mods and everything else :)

guest-Rje384Hi The Mysterious
April 07, 2015 13:41:58

Yes it would be great. I think that Community section will be something more than we expect.

AuroraBorealis9
April 07, 2015 14:19:25

Good idea, mediczero. :)

Sussugamon The Councilor
April 07, 2015 15:59:12

There will always have map sections throughout all fan base sites as well. There will be plenty of places to look for maps - as long as they are made.

rodaff The Dark
April 06, 2015 17:50:08

"Gnolls. Lizarmen. Cabirs. Rakshasas. Gryphon. Wolves. Dragons, other beasts and beastmen. I love them, and you?"

Could this mean that there will be Lizardmen as neutral units?

Qvikh The Mysterious
April 06, 2015 17:51:47

Interesting.

EnergyW The Hack
April 06, 2015 17:52:18

Looks like they want to reintroduce H3 Fortress, step by step.

JotunLogi
April 06, 2015 17:53:44

I have not seen any lizardman and neither team has not mentioned it

SlumbrousShip5 The Furious
April 06, 2015 17:55:29

Would be nice. But i would still want to see them in sanctuary

JotunLogi
April 06, 2015 17:56:45

@ EnergyW
I am not sure- imo H3 fortress is absorbed by Stronghold and now it is hard to imagine that it would appear in Ashan- lore and map can withstand it but what about creatures?
Hydras, wyverns, basilisks, gnolls are in other factions
Lizardmen, weird cows and bugs are left :P Adding dinos would be very warhammer and warcraft like :P

unico_caballero The Guardian
April 06, 2015 17:58:35

A werewolf could be a very interesting option to neutrals or other faction in the future

Maraxor
April 06, 2015 18:57:06

@Jotun
Lizardmen, Serpentflies and Gorgons are still a good starting point for creating a new faction. I'm certain you've seen my efforts in such endeavors. Since, according to the recent interview, that might become a thing in the future of the franchise, now is all the more reason to keep Lizardmen and their erstwhile allies out of Neutrality and in the reserves of concepts for future factions.

SlumbrousShip5 The Furious
April 06, 2015 19:07:54

I'd like to see dragon fly and lizard man in santctuary core, and mighty gorgens in a new faction.

B_WE
April 06, 2015 19:48:11

Swamp-Fraction: My proposal:

Core:
Amazon -> Amazon Leader (fighter) (victims can't strike back; Amazon Leaders can shoot without fighting penalties)
Crocodile -> Battle-Crocodile (victims can't be reanimated)
Serpent fly -> Dragon fly (dispel magic; cast weak spell)

Elite:
Witch -> Water Witch / Neutral: Fire Witch (spell caster: poisoned victims)
Gorgens -> mighty gorgens (kills with 5% chance victim)
Lost Knight -> Renegade Knight (heavy armor; swallow a lot of hits)

B_WE
April 06, 2015 19:48:20

Champion:
Giant snake -> Monster snake (poisoned victims/ able to dig even among castle)
Combat-Elephant -> War-elephant (tear down gates/ multiple enemies can be attacked)

B_WE
April 06, 2015 19:51:48

In my opinion Sanctuary should be an independent faction off the Swamp/ Jungle faction... Would be nice to see something like this... (smile)

Eltheris The Wanderer
April 06, 2015 19:55:26

B_WE in some whay i rather play necroferno than yours lineup

B_WE
April 06, 2015 20:03:35

@Eltheris:
Too bad, that you don't like my proposal! However, I just wanted to show, that a line-up for a jungle related faction independent off sanctuary is possible. Do you have any better suggestions? Greetings (smile)

Eltheris The Wanderer
April 06, 2015 20:11:04

I woud rather see a new faction propably insectoid whit idea of hive it might give freash than 50 forms of humans and elfs

Maraxor
April 06, 2015 22:15:46

As far as a Swamp Faction goes, I am rather fond of my own creation.
Which can be read here: http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=40695

Sorgimus
April 07, 2015 17:06:03

Developers listen to people, please!

Look, many are asking rework of TownScreen! Please! Do that! That is not so much work! We not need in ugly giant statue of golden dragon! We not need a sets of random buildings without good concept of Town! Please, devs!

#For_Better_Town_Screen
#FBTWS

April 07, 2015 17:07:54

Architectural problems are still there, but, IMHO, this is already better, thanks to Rolandsu for providing the link, erm, somewhere here.
_
—http://www.acidcave.net/tomb/haven_upg.png
_
#FixTheFlooding

Rolandsu The Destroyer
April 07, 2015 17:10:27

Picture taken from the magazine CD Action

Minastir The Guardian
April 07, 2015 17:11:52

I would say thank you - Alamar/Avonu for making the scan ;)

B_WE
April 07, 2015 17:13:00

@Sorgimus:
Agree! We have already talked about inspirations (h3+h5) (smile)
But please do not forget the skill-wheel! That is more important, than beautiful city pictures...

April 07, 2015 17:19:53

I believe in Heroes there is not ONE isolated element that will make it a great experience. It's a subtle alchemy of all.

ereius69 The Furious
April 07, 2015 17:21:46

I think that Human town screen is very decent hopefully some awesome positive inspirational music to go along with it :) from what I hear stronghold town-screen is pretty good too :) now they will fix your stupid skill wheel and you'll be happy too ;) problem is what defines a good skill wheel ?

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
April 07, 2015 17:22:48

@Galaad:

I have a 'Holy Trinity' for that: Music, Gameplay, Visuals. I liked to think of them as equals, but Gameplay (which includes mechanics but also the story) is of course the more superior of the three. There is a hierarchy, but I consider all three to be extremely important.

April 07, 2015 17:25:53

@ereius: Two threads fulls of analysis from h3 days:
_
—http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=17812
_
There has been some similar studies about H5 system but I do not have links at hand right now.

ereius69 The Furious
April 07, 2015 17:38:00

Gal: thats some decent work. skill tree changes should be "simple" as in not terribly time consuming so changes to the current pre alpha system will surely take place the issue now is to ensure that the correct changes are implemented, before the term correct needs to be defined

I saw alot of comments on the issue with the current system however I fail to grasp the argument in favour of random skills. RNG and strategy are opposite concepts The biggest problem with H6 skills was many usless ones

April 07, 2015 17:41:33

The main problem with heroes 6 is that it was completely retarded, IMHO

ereius69 The Furious
April 07, 2015 17:43:00

Random skills is lazy way of hiding the problem at hand. The solution is actually rather simple, you need to promote meaningful choice. I.e. forcing players to make tactically meaningful decision regarding skill choice to do this one simply needs to ensure:

1. that MOST of the choices are good choices
2. Make it impossible to get all the good choices

Someborednerd The Wanderer
April 07, 2015 17:49:55

I believe that only flaws of Heroes V skill system were:

- useless perks (there were like 5 perks that only gave +2 spellpower and some temporary bonuses)
- magic schools (ya, gotta love summoning elementals and phoenixes with my necromancer, lol)
- strange requirements (dwarves needing destructive and summoning magic for the ultimate? rly?)

Someborednerd The Wanderer
April 07, 2015 17:52:32

Aside from that, I believe the core system was pretty cool.

April 07, 2015 17:57:19

The ultimate also.

Someborednerd The Wanderer
April 07, 2015 18:44:30

I actually liked those ultimates, even though skill trees for many of them were pretty ridiculous.

April 07, 2015 20:45:03

I really liked the ultimates, but it was badly implemented. It is very hard to make a perfect system built on the random, à la h3/h5, thus each new iteration should propose an improvement (not a revolution-devolution) of the system, IMHO

Sempai_Mur The Dark
April 07, 2015 20:51:47

GalaadleHaut, exactly. It was imperfect and complicated. But why not to develop it instead of screwing up the things?

guest-Rje384Hi The Mysterious
April 21, 2015 16:45:00

They're already redoing it.

Sempai_Mur The Dark
April 06, 2015 17:06:08

Galaad's answers are so epic. xD Un amour, Galaadle <3

B_WE
April 07, 2015 14:53:47

@Chiasa:
Agree! This (haven) grail-building is a disaster! Remember the days of h3 and h5... Those were grail-buildings...

Chiasa The Mad
April 07, 2015 15:10:53

@medic
Castle/Haven were always lame imo, in every respect :D
But other factions' grail buildings were great, like H3 Tower, or H5 Sylvan

April 07, 2015 15:12:06

@Chiasa: I love Knight/Castle/Haven. Especially H7 Haven.

April 07, 2015 15:12:55

but I think most will agree about Golden Pokemon xD

B_WE
April 07, 2015 15:16:56

@mediczero:
Why not? In h3 it was very impressive!
My proposal:
A giant angel statue (like in h5). I liked it very much! It would be nice, to see this again...

Chiasa The Mad
April 07, 2015 15:21:45

Well, I've always considered it the most boring of all factions, the one in H7 looks quite promising, thanks to some welcome changes to line-up and creature design, but I'll hold my judgement until I can try these new units :D Still, it seems to be a typical medieval-ish human faction to me and I don't like this :3 But that's merely a matter of taste :)

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
April 07, 2015 15:28:22

Well haven is pretty cliché. So much that I have mixed it with sylvan in this heroes inspired fantasy world I'm working on, to make it more interesting...

Someborednerd The Wanderer
April 07, 2015 15:31:19

Nah, Haven is cool as it is.

Sempai_Mur The Dark
April 07, 2015 15:33:15

>So much that I have mixed it with sylvan
*facepalm.jpg*

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
April 07, 2015 15:41:37

It's deeper than that... It's mostly like sylvan, but with the addition of several of haven's themes and units.

rodaff The Dark
April 07, 2015 19:54:05

Not a fan of the gigantic yellow pokemon, I hope they change it too.

guest-Rje384Hi The Mysterious
April 21, 2015 16:39:29

Yes, Haven's grail isn't ver good.

Chiasa The Mad
April 07, 2015 12:36:11

Hahaha I love your responses, Galaad :D Made my day

But no matter how nice this little article is, I would greatly appreciate if some info on mechanics was posted soon, the negative feedback regarding skill system and some already known issues are troubling enough...

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
April 07, 2015 12:47:15

His responses are very funny!It makess me like hi,lol!

guest-Rje384Hi The Mysterious
April 07, 2015 13:23:52

For people for which English isn't native this article isn't little. It has larger than normal size but it's content worth of reading it. :)

guest-Rje384Hi The Mysterious
April 06, 2015 22:31:20

Galaadle looked like fan of heavy metal music on a pop music fans party :)
Only hardcore, only GalaadleHaut :-)

Black_Weaver The Butcher
April 06, 2015 23:09:02

the one with Spiderman's gloves

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
April 06, 2015 23:11:29

Oh shit,I found him!
He is back,back in the right side!Meh I can't see him at all!

Antonsky The Mysterious
April 06, 2015 18:27:51

Great interview. I love that they didn't censor some complaints and things they didn't like. Galaad wasn't very talkative, was he. His anwsers were short but on topic. Like many of you said I'm also worried about Skillwheel. It certainly looks better than this one from H6 but not as good as H5.

April 08, 2015 02:54:51

I think they liked my answers =P