April 05, 2015 01:08:38

MAY I HAVE UR ATTENTION, PLEASE!

One of the most important issues now are:

- A skillwheel like in H5 or better.
- Random skills exactly like in H1-H5. NO skillpoints! Oh my god, wake up, you "classic" devs who played H1-H5. Why the hell you are doing it?
- Heroes specializations per level and their development (like H5). Why the hell you are not doing it?
- Get rid of any bulky stuff and Star Craft influences!
I'll promote more things after the release of the game!

THANK U FOR ATTENTION!

April 05, 2015 01:13:29

ACHTUNG ACHTUNG!
I agree here :P If it is true that H7 skillwheel is just a h6 tree bended into a wheel, then no go. It's a dead and. I hope devs do understand that. That H6 skills feature ruined 45% of the game.

rodaff The Dark
April 05, 2015 01:21:35

I agree, random skills, skillwheel like in H5 and better heroes specializations are key features that can greatly improve the game.
No one wants another H6 fiasco, right???

April 05, 2015 01:23:45

And give us more abilities! For instance, incorporeal from H5! Yes, from Heroes V, NOT Heroes VI.

April 05, 2015 01:26:51

And first of all go and play Heroes V to see what a gamplay and a skillwheel should be like! If not, hire the same games who worked on it. They are geniuses for me!

April 05, 2015 01:27:32

*same people*

Mirash_ge The Dragon
April 05, 2015 01:29:09

χαχα Developers do not read our forum.They read other sites probably

April 05, 2015 01:29:20

Thanks and good night.

April 05, 2015 01:30:47

You know what, let's get together and write a petition. What do you think? Will this help? Think about it.

potterm1993
April 05, 2015 01:31:02

Devoted Heroes 5 fan speaking.
I'd like to add ruining necromancy and necromancers flavour to your list.

April 05, 2015 01:32:08

Yes, add your wishes. We need a petition to save our game!

potterm1993
April 05, 2015 01:46:10

Right, Developers prefer to read sites dominated by 10 y.o. children who were told that h3 was the best and h4 the worst(can't agree there, h4 is actually quite good when you treat it as a RPG game, not a stategy, still in this second case is better than VI), without explaining why.
However I still like Ubi ideas about deamons, orcs and heaven.

Niwroc The Ancient
April 05, 2015 03:35:13

Wait, what's heroes 6? Didn't it just jump from H5 to H7?

Huh, must have disliked H6 so much it got erased from my memory.

I agree, take almost no influence from H6 take more of it from H5 and earlier. It should be a requirement for anyone working on H7 to have played at least 2 other heroes games it can be H4 and H6 if you want, but not just H6, that's a no go IMO.

Also, start the petition, I bet I can get at least 3 other sigs from my family who all play Heroes of Might and Magic.

Thranduilll The Mysterious
April 05, 2015 05:19:05

I'd also add initiative system from H5

Vas9ka The Mighty
April 05, 2015 10:43:27

Upvote comment of @merenefere1282, he says right things. This comment must be the first of the topic!!!

RobvD84 The Mad
April 05, 2015 11:21:45

Yeah and you know the worst thing is that i haven't trusted Ubi for a few years now (this already started before H6, and H6 made it even worse). They promised a few things (yes they already did the lich and vampire) but i think some of them they will break. Like the skillwheel having a option to make it random, i have a feeling they will not do this.

EnergyW The Hack
April 04, 2015 13:54:36

It may be off topic, but it needs to be said.

I would like the devs to consider to insert creature animations when recruiting creatures. It is monotonic to just buy creatures and only their icon is shown. All games before had the model shown, how they walk, attack, cast spells (well, except H5, but it still had the model).

At least give few days to insert that module. It should pay off in the end.

April 04, 2015 14:08:00

I didn't even think of that. This needs to upvoted.

April 04, 2015 14:29:28

to be*

rodaff The Dark
April 04, 2015 15:44:10

RobvD84 The Mad
April 04, 2015 17:01:12

Good idea, they already have the models so why not.

Najakir The Kreegan
April 03, 2015 17:28:29

Excellent 3D model !

But... There is at least one hundred cheeseburger between the artwork and the 3D model. XD

Marzhin93 The Ancient
April 03, 2015 18:30:01

Court life does that :p Life on the steppes is healthier ^^

Najakir The Kreegan
April 03, 2015 18:37:11

"Triglycerid storage in the steppes orcs metabolism", the next nobel price in biology publications ! I start to work immediatly ! XD

EnergyW The Hack
April 03, 2015 22:51:50

Lot of Russian comments. Love Russia! ♥

April 03, 2015 22:52:53

Week of Russia.

April 03, 2015 22:54:03

Okay, we love to pay for the debts!)

April 03, 2015 22:54:43

Russian comments doubled.

EnergyW The Hack
April 03, 2015 22:55:22

Week of Russia. Baba Yaga and Super Baba Yaga production increased.

volovikov37 The Mighty
April 03, 2015 22:56:31

Это очень хорошо. Я надеюсь мы будим продолжительно общаться. У вас много хороших идей, да и у нас они есть.

volovikov37 The Mighty
April 03, 2015 22:59:35

Да в будущем можно будит предложить разработчикам взять от разных народов свои мифологические истории и создать новые фракции.

April 03, 2015 23:00:22

Ну это ты уж загнуууул)

volovikov37 The Mighty
April 03, 2015 23:03:28

У нас не только есть баба Яга но и Леший и многое кто другой

April 03, 2015 23:04:17

Ну да,один Кощей чего стоит)
Но ты перебарщиваешь уже!Это я тебе серьёзно говорю!

volovikov37 The Mighty
April 03, 2015 23:08:45

У каждого народа есть своя мифология. И каждый фанат этого проекта хотел бы увидеть какие то атрибуты своей страны. Ну например водяные они олицетворяют народ Японии. Орки народ Монголии. Гномы всех Скандинавских народы и чуть чуть Россию.

DimaJeydar The Mad
April 03, 2015 23:10:02

Кощей - это лич, если что

Wolfflly The Dark
April 03, 2015 23:10:17

.From Russia with Love

Dzheyvuds The Chivalrous
April 03, 2015 23:10:37

EnergyW, why Baba Yaga and Super Baba Yaga? we can say, for example, increased damage Snake Gorynycha))) In Russia there are bears)) or, for example, products vodka factory doubled)) a lot of everything.

April 03, 2015 23:10:43

Не я один иногда бываю в википедии похожее)

EnergyW The Hack
April 03, 2015 23:18:20

Well, don't know much about Russian folklore much. If anything it is from paintings, music, books etc.

Dzheyvuds The Chivalrous
April 03, 2015 23:21:35

EnergyW, understand

April 03, 2015 23:21:56

And you look in google such names as Baba Yaga, Bag of Bones and More more)

April 03, 2015 18:13:55

#FixTheFlooding

April 03, 2015 18:37:37

Look at it this way: when a new article arrives, the serious, active ones who communicate in English awake and are present. When everyone has run out of things to say we leave, and move back to HC where discussions can continue without flood-interruption. As the main core has gone back to sleep, the others emerge to start commenting. Our comments may get buried, but the devs have seen them. We have said whatever we wanted to say.

And they also check HC, so we have another platform for opinions.

April 03, 2015 18:41:52

Besides, if we really want to get something accross we can counter the flooding by simply posting comments or discussion on top of the great pile.
Also, if the site cooperates as it should, scrolling down less than 1k comments is not that much of a torture anyway. A daily post count might work, but if 100 people each post 20 comments, that's still a lot and may not look less 'floody'.

RobvD84 The Mad
April 03, 2015 18:56:08

I am sorry but i don't want to make another account just for discussion sake. And i also don't want to go back and forth with sites.

April 03, 2015 19:10:44

The discussion at HC are very different from here.
_
I don't understand how you can be satisfied with such a system than the one we have here Marblethrone. From all members, if I would have expected one member to support in this it was you.

April 03, 2015 19:11:39

On a side note, we got a report button but not an edit button.
Hmmm

April 03, 2015 19:12:23

*goes to HC to make some hard times there*

April 03, 2015 19:21:45

"Except when members from the Shadow Council registers and start to make trouble to the peacekeeping of the forums. :P"

No comment, I won't say anything until I've spoken to my lawyer! :P

The system here works, at least for me. We can talk, comment, rage, anything we want, and the devs are aware of what we do. Now there is some moderation which filters out the real bad posts, and we can help the mods with that too.

April 03, 2015 19:23:37

You are right when you say that the discussions on HC are different. This blog is meant for everybody (HC too, of course, but the atmosphere is much more professional over there), so everybody can come here to say something. We come here to discuss and talk and do things, but many others may just say 'I like this', 'cool' etc, which is not what we find on HC.
You can't really deny people the right to post "cool" 100 times on 100 articles xD. It adds nothing to us, but they just want to say it.

AshansBest The Guardian
April 03, 2015 19:25:48

Have trouble finding your posts?
Step 1:Go to your profile.
Step 2:Click the comment you desire.
Step 3:Have fun.
;)

April 03, 2015 19:27:20

It's the general reception, so to speak. If we want to engage in uninterrupted debates we have a second platform which is more strictly moderated and much more flood-free :).

What others write isn't necessarily bad, and it would make little sense to restrict people. This is not the only forum, I think there is more than HC and here etc. This is the Place for All, serious business can also be done elsewhere (unless there is something to rage about xd).

April 03, 2015 19:33:52

@Marblethrone: In here, I have an ability to rage.
_
LMAO @ saying this place is more "professional" than HC, unless you mean that moderators and Team members here are getting paid while HC members are not.
_
This place, you know it very well, is darker than you want it to be, dear Marblethrone, enemy of evil, lol.

April 03, 2015 19:37:26

darkness is good. darkness if friend.

April 03, 2015 19:38:03

@Sempai:
#GROS

April 03, 2015 19:38:36

@Galaad: You misread that, pal :P.

"This blog is meant for everybody (HC too, of course, but the atmosphere is much more professional over THERE)." There, not here. I said that HC is more professional, much more compared to this place.

You've put that ability to good use more than once, I know. Also, you yourself can be an active flooder sometimes.

"enemy of evil, lol". You have a thing for randomly putting lol in your posts. I don't know what to do with this last statement....

April 03, 2015 19:41:37

@GalaadleHaut,
#GROS

April 03, 2015 19:41:39

I've already seen some bad days here, I don't think it can get much worse.

At least we now lack trolls and stuff, but there's always a crate of gunpowder lying around, and all it takes is a little spark. Or do you mean by 'a lot darker' that Ubisoft (I think you should call it Noobisoft from here on out to express your dismay) is again reigning supreme and getting its way?

I want a new Heroes game, they will get my moneyz.

April 03, 2015 19:42:25

(Damn I just upvoted you, LOL)
_
This last comment I made is invalid if you agree with me on the flooding matter.

April 03, 2015 19:43:43

We all want a new Heroes game.

April 03, 2015 19:53:10

Explain 'enemy of evil, lol' anyway, because I can't figure out how it would even make sense if I didn't (fully) agree on the flooding matter. Because not agreeing to the flooding problem = supporting flooding (I just put it in absolutes here, I don't say you think it's like this), would therefore be embracing evil rather than 'being its enemy'.

April 03, 2015 20:02:23

Or it could mean that you simply disagree yet do not do anything about it, something I could see like a "submissive Ashanic behavior", kneeling in front of the man who will tell you one cannot contradict a creative vision which many loyal fans consider to be total crap.

April 03, 2015 20:06:03

How is all this relevant to Kente again...?

Discussions about raging, flooding or spiders do not belong in this comment section, really.

April 03, 2015 20:09:02

@Marblethrone: See? We cannot even friendly discuss without bothering some other councilors in here, lol
_
I dream of a day when we will be spamming and nuking this place together! xD

April 03, 2015 20:13:22

Where are we supposed to talk about it, then?

April 03, 2015 20:14:02

Nuking and spamming on official blogs, and thus discouraging Ubisoft from reaching out to its fanbase ever again. Hardly the best idea.

April 03, 2015 20:15:09

@Menefere: Here! xD

April 03, 2015 20:15:44

merenefere, most appropriate place to comment about blog's features would be this entry's comment section:

April 03, 2015 20:16:18

@Sligneris:

You're right, of course, but it's just this particular thread started by Galaad to which I am responding.

In this case I am the friend of evil, the devil's advocate. I take no issue with Ashan or anything, I liked H5 and H6 and I am totally going to like H7, Kente and everything :). Maybe that's also due to the fact that even though I started with H3 and 4, I wasn't overly involved in the story lines. I just rushed my way through campaigns. H5 and forwards, true fantasy. Me gusta.

April 03, 2015 20:17:53

@Sligneris: Do us all but also yourself a favor and drop the ego a bit. Your bad will to understand is incredible.
_
The DEVS are reaching the fan base, by registering and following what happens at HC. Here, it is Ubisoft employees, and we are giving them a hard time, all of us.

April 03, 2015 20:19:07

"I dream of a day when we will be spamming and nuking this place together! xD"

And no, that will never happen. You are the one who's better at that anyway. If I ever find a reason to be dissatisfied about anything, I will make that known my way.

Kente deserves no hate, he's a cool guy.

April 03, 2015 20:19:44

Hopefully Ubi-Nox is present on both sides.

April 03, 2015 20:20:48

Well, if that's the case their intention does not equal the quality at this time. I am sorry to inform you but Asha FIRED UBISOFT!

April 03, 2015 20:21:13

@Marblethrone: It's rather saddening that by Galaad standards, you're less of a true fan than he is, because you prefer something else than he does.

@GalaadleHaut: Drop the ego a bit? Gain the ability to understand the situation? This is something that you need to do, not me.

April 03, 2015 20:27:08

Everyone is a fan in his or her own respective ways. The one person likes this, the other is more into that. I like the world of Ashan, but I still play H3 too, and sometimes even H4.
By the way, Galaad, what you posted on HC, about that we were supposed to "convince our fellow councilors" of stuff "by any way necessary", was quite a shock. They actually, the devs themselves, gave the opportunity for rage campaigns xD.

April 03, 2015 20:28:58

@Marblethrone: They we could think they want the TRUE fan base to free them from Erwin's sick perversions!

April 03, 2015 20:29:29

Then*

Karashar The Dark
April 03, 2015 20:30:19

Wait, It's Galaad who complain about flooding? Galaad "I will spam hashtag everywhere"le Haut who complain about flooding? This Galaad?
Good joke Galadd, a bit late for an april fool, but good joke.

April 03, 2015 20:33:39

@Assaldir: Wait for the next voting session. :P

April 03, 2015 20:37:27

@Sligneris: Don't you dare calling me an hypocrite, you, Ashanite!
_
I fight with the weapons I'm given to fight with.

April 03, 2015 20:48:01

@Sligneris: I am getting sick and tired of your constant personal attacks. Ever since the votings stopped, I've been trying to be constructive and give informations to you guys but you really do not help me in that task.
_
Back on topic, anyone who thinks the flooding which is happening here is something somewhat positive or beneficial towards the M&M Team couldn't be wrong, just sit 5 minutes and think about it FFS.

April 03, 2015 20:49:12

Couldn't be MORE* wrong, lol

April 03, 2015 20:52:54

Maybe if we all corrected each single typo without the edit button, they would think about it at last?

April 03, 2015 20:54:02

@Galaad: Since the voting stopped, perhaps. I just can't help but wonder how you're going to behave again when another one starts.

Maintaining a blog is much easier to do than maintaining a forum - you just can't force such a large change on your own demand. Not to mention, that we already do have a Might & Magic section on official Ubisoft forums...

Karashar The Dark
April 03, 2015 20:56:40

Galaad just stop, my poor sides. It's too much.

April 03, 2015 20:57:52

>Maintaining a blog is much easier to do than maintaining a forum - you just can't force such a large change on your own demand.>
_
—How do YOU know about that? Did ever run a blog or a fora in your life? Unless proven otherwise, i can't consider your opinion on the matter. No, I cannot change it by my own demand, is why there is UPVOTE system, I can change it if people support me into it.
_
>Not to mention, that we already do have a M&M section on official Ubi forums>
—Which is DEAD.

April 03, 2015 21:04:13

I love the way where this thread is going on ^^

April 03, 2015 21:08:57

It's not a thread.

April 03, 2015 21:10:00

They did gave us a forum, and it's dead. Well, that's it for fan interest in official forums. Meanwhile, blog's comment sections seem to be very lively.

You can't make this kind of a change, without understanding the exact consequences for Shadow Council's community.

April 03, 2015 21:10:23

*eats popcorn while sitting in a far-away corner*

April 03, 2015 21:12:49

lol and what would be those consequences, Sligneris?

April 03, 2015 21:13:11

Don't get me wrong, I think converting the Shadow Council into a forum is a great idea - there would still be main page and blog entries, but instead of the comment system, we'd get a link to blog entry's thread in the 'News' section.

That being said, just because it is a good idea, it does not mean that this idea should be forced through. Ubisoft - or frankly, it's just as true for any other company - is not here to do our bidding, to execute our will or do everything a group of fans commands.

April 03, 2015 21:16:20

But we are paying customers, and they say they want us to help them into making a great game.

April 03, 2015 21:16:40

*eats pop-corn, sips some pepsi, looks on this scramble, kills annoying spiders*

April 03, 2015 21:17:34

With UPVOTE system, they can tell to big guys with moneyz "community wants this", otherwise, there is no proof.

April 03, 2015 21:18:00

Galaad, I do not know the exact influence such a change would have on the community, and I'm not sure if you do either.

It would however definitely have a large impact, which /should/ be considered, before going through with it. Just because you suggest something, does not mean it's the right decision to make...

April 03, 2015 21:18:44

So if you agree with me HERE, please upvote, lol

April 03, 2015 21:20:39

Missed that last post. But of course, I do not have the golden truth, but I fight for my beliefs, and when you can say you agree, just do it, we cannot disagree on everything can we?

April 03, 2015 21:21:19

Hmn... wouldn't a tag "#Give Shadow Council a Forum" fit better though?

April 03, 2015 21:22:09

We found something to agree on. Wow, progress. =D

April 03, 2015 21:29:27

Perhaps my initial apprehension to this matter was caused by one thing... While I do consider having a Shadow Council forum a good idea and I'm willing to support that, I'm not as much bothered by the current format.

Which is why I felt kinda awkward, when you described the comment system in a way that was somehow meant to prove how corrupt Ubisoft is and justify the way you acted earlier.

But let's not go down this path. It's good as it is that we at least can say we have a common initiative.

April 03, 2015 21:51:26

Unus est amor, Galaad <3
:D

Najakir The Kreegan
April 03, 2015 22:33:18

Agreed, a true forum would be better !

RobvD84 The Mad
April 03, 2015 23:32:56

I have to say that i always been bothered by how unproffesional Ubi has been maintaining this site/blog (and how it reflects the game they are making, i mean they need a game to sell). I mean most of the time if i do something i want it to be perfect. But i guess keeping the schedule is more important.

guest-Rje384Hi The Mysterious
April 20, 2015 21:00:03

This hero looking very good. Strength and power. As orc should be.

DrakeRU The Guardian
April 04, 2015 07:27:14

We were promised a bunch of news and information after the lifting of the embargo. But we got only Orcs and some screenshots. Where's the rest? I want to know the exact release date, system requirements, a list of neutrals and information about the artifacts.

RobvD84 The Mad
April 04, 2015 10:20:11

Yeah i agree it's a bit of lackluster. They also promised a video, but if "that" video" is it i am a bit dissapointed. I think there is a lot of game mechanics that needs to be adressed, we only got 8 months left, and those go by fast enough.

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
April 04, 2015 10:23:40

I also expected more.. the Stronghold reveal was great by itself but more gameplay informations wouldn´t hurt. I hope next week will be some good articles and hopefuly they will finaly show the video they promised over 2 months ago -.- ... but I think you should read JotunLogi profile he has a lot of good infos from the event there ;)

April 04, 2015 11:00:54

A friend of mine is not so easy! Maybe a creative crisis, or something!
What is the exact date before it even before the fig and more!
What neutrals? Not all key ready!
I certainly understand it all, but you impudent!

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
April 05, 2015 15:28:29

GalaadleHaut Герой
April 05, 2015 15:11:50

>Я люблю Россию.

I knew you were a good guy !, my friend

+ 1000000

you worthy of his title on the avatar! ) HERO!

April 05, 2015 15:30:25

Heh.
This is true, I am in agreement with him and many would say ...
But I think that here it is better not to talk, because you can accidentally touch the policy ...

April 05, 2015 15:35:14

Heroes III still the best.
—http://forum.df2.ru/index.php?act=SF&s=27498d2367804f6cb6bc82f05f70c4a5&f=4

Mirash_ge The Dragon
April 05, 2015 15:37:07

Мне нравиться читать и переводить Галу \Galadle\ Хотя я не согласна иногда \например Г3 считаю динозавром\ .Но
Гала пишет оч умно и не равнодушный.Он умеет и поддержать и хулиганить и нормально все обьективно видит .Игру, сайт и тд. так что так.
Давайте как Гала будем -терпимые ,все тут любят потроллить и похулиганить ,но не надо пакости просто писать и все .Сам сайт этот виноват во многом ,не будем друг с другом то ругаться

Qvikh The Mysterious
April 05, 2015 16:00:03

каждый любят Россию ;D

April 05, 2015 16:01:57

Ну а как не любить та?)

neytos The Dark
April 05, 2015 14:03:29

DEAR DEVELOPERS, on behalf of the appropriate users of the site please lock xenophobia and instigator of ethnic hatred - Sempai_Mur.

April 05, 2015 14:05:08

You need to ask Ubisoft. Developers, they work on the game, not on this website, AFAIK

April 05, 2015 14:06:31

And it wouldn't surprise me if they separate sections for different countries, before fixing, FLOODING maybe, or introduce a DAILY POST COUNT, or even, Idk man, this place is just a huge mess lol

April 05, 2015 14:09:05

I gave my best advices to the person responsible for this blog, what came after, a report button, lol, I certainly did not ask that lol

April 05, 2015 14:09:12

Please remove Sempai_Mur for insulting the culture of other countries, for political disputes, insults towards other inhabitants of the forum and so delee.

Mirash_ge The Dragon
April 05, 2015 14:09:23

staff Urgash + fireball = All Sandro on fire ))))

April 05, 2015 14:10:14

mostly that's because they drop 3 articles in a row. It gave an ollotrunity to make discussions in all threads. And it's quite impossible to find any old discussion u need. So for now I can vote for language sepoaration. Because for now it's completely useless. Can't have any normal conversation.

April 05, 2015 14:11:30

@Sempai: Idk, I usually don't bother through russian comments, but I like to see this alphabet :P
_
What I can see on the other hand is that there is some people from the russian community like Sandro400 which provide full translations and Ubisoft does not bother.

RagnarLodbrok_1 The Faithful
April 05, 2015 14:12:54

#FIRE Sempai_Mur ... Nah!

April 05, 2015 14:13:00

Well I am against separating the sections.
_
I am for a better system than the one currently implemented, I already gave suggestions personally, but it is completely ignored.

April 05, 2015 14:20:10

GalaadleHaut, yes, but even since I'm familiar with this language, 90% of discussions are useless here and the majority of comments are just "Wow, awesome", "Wow, I used to be an Orc like him but then I've got an arrow to the knee" etc. So you can't do anything for now to avoid this kind of stuff. Normal forum structure could help, but I think it can't be implemented on this web-site. We'll need another platform for that.

RagnarLodbrok_1 The Faithful
April 05, 2015 14:22:24

Семпай у тебя припекло сильно ... тексты на километр растянулись ))))))))

April 05, 2015 14:22:59

Mur, and this is low!
You have already openly lying to! We are talking about the fate of the game, even if sometimes intervenes humor ...
But where without it ?!

April 05, 2015 14:25:33

Nephilim_13, мне жаль, что ты не знаешь английского и не в состоянии перевести, о чём мы с Галаадом говорим. :( но рассматривай так, как тебе приятней. Я не мешаю)

neytos The Dark
April 05, 2015 14:25:42

You have already openly lying to!

April 05, 2015 14:25:46

Of course it can be implemented. I am no coder myself, but I have some friends who are, and what I could see is, if you know the code you're a magician.

April 05, 2015 14:27:19

Kel2z32, so? Since it annoying others, we need to find a solution. Because of your flooding we can't discuss things with others. Most of your replics are just 5-7 words and repeating. And because of those long threads you make we can't find our messages in previous threads.

April 05, 2015 14:30:24

And our language, unlike allows you to write all of your brief.
A long chain of evidence that our thinking goes a long way and can not be otherwise in any way!
And the fact that the comments in our language? So we have this same right, like you, we just estchto much to say!

April 05, 2015 14:31:24

@Sempai: But it is not his fault. It is the commenting system, how it is done, which is the problem.
_
And where is moderation anyway lol

April 05, 2015 14:32:41

Kel2z32, so what? I just say that one of the solutions is making comments separate. Russian room and English room. It will allow to make discussions in a proper way. The reasons of your flood is not an excuse while it bothers other users.

April 05, 2015 14:34:54

But with this I agree, you have here a bit too much for us.
Especially on Russian servers would be Russian and moderation.

April 05, 2015 14:35:01

Sempai you are being HYPNOTIZED! You voted MUMMY when Ubi asks us what LICH we would like to have.
_
Dividing and reporting is not the way to make this place a better place, is my belief.

April 05, 2015 14:37:13

GalaadleHaut, so what's the solution up to you? For now we have a flooding problem. What shall we do with it?

April 05, 2015 14:40:33

Sempai_Mur,evolve.

April 04, 2015 22:57:57

Sorry for the off-topic but, btw have you guys seen the interviews?

April 04, 2015 22:58:11

You can watch it here:—https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ickt5_QM9mM
_
Erwin is saying some very cool things, like:
_
"So all this converge together we said OK: Spiders + Necromancers + Buddhists = the concept for this faction."
Or:
_
"When it comes to “we don’t like your world because the spiders and the undead for us make no sense”, our only answer is to say for us it makes a lot of sense and we just like it and our team is behind it and that’s the way it is."
#FIRE ERWAN LE BRETON

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
April 04, 2015 23:51:16

You sound like an inquisitor, my friend! :LOL

Mirash_ge The Dragon
April 04, 2015 23:58:37

It seemed to me,that Gala dissatisfied ,,,,,,)

April 05, 2015 00:08:36

LEL Erwin is holding himsels as much as he can while being asked that question about spiderpolis damn I LMAO xD

April 05, 2015 00:10:18

"we made no real effort"

April 05, 2015 00:21:09

what a crappy crap he's talking about drinking spider venom dafuq xD

Mirash_ge The Dragon
April 05, 2015 00:25:07

damn damn damn

April 05, 2015 00:26:39

Ok. At least he's not against of getting rid of them slowly. I hope, u've made some brainwash for him, Galaad. I hope spider theme will be "tuned down" up to a minimum degree.

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
April 05, 2015 00:26:57

Paris Paris!

April 05, 2015 00:28:02

Ok and he's talking sweet things about #VN in H8.

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
April 05, 2015 00:31:36

Paris Paris

-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QkDEF-AVfc

Galaadle for you )

Mirash_ge The Dragon
April 05, 2015 00:34:25

Gala threw forum.Mr. Gala imeeetsya information

rodaff The Dark
April 05, 2015 00:50:24

@Galaad:
Thanks for the interviews, "Spiders + Necromancers + Buddhists = the concept for this faction" *bang my head against the wall repeatedly* In what world any of that makes sense?

@Sempai_Mur:
#VN in H8???
I interpreted his comments differently, like a Necropolis without the spider cult is a possibility in the future, but nothing more than that, a mere "we'll think about it so you can stop complaining now". The guy is in love with spiders, so I don't have a lot of hope...

April 05, 2015 00:56:46

The best thing is that many people will still like it, and take it. You know why? Mostly because of the trademark and the engine. It's enough they hear the word "Heroes game" to get excited. H6 would never sell that much if it wasn't for the trademark. They didn't care what the fans thought or truly liked and wanted. All they cared was to sell, UBI. H7 has additionally a nice engine and marketing will do its own thing. And even if some devs will do their best, they won't have anything to say.

April 05, 2015 00:57:19

Moreover, on 2014 Gamescom Erwan said that Heroes has A "one more turn" syndrom, which is completely false in case of H6. They completely failed to provide THE "one more turn" syndrom. What a shame!

April 05, 2015 01:09:02

@rodaff, man, I'm trying to be optimistic for just keeping my interest to the franchise. xD Pls don't cut this thin rope for me... x_x

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
April 05, 2015 01:12:47

Sempai_Mur, do not cut the branch, on which you sit

Milanj9191 The Furious
April 05, 2015 01:12:57

I am sure he hides spiders under that hat..

April 05, 2015 01:15:14

LOL :D

rodaff The Dark
April 05, 2015 01:16:54

@Sempai_Mur
Oh, I remember optimism and hope, I had those feelings before the Necropolis reveal, haven't come back yet.
I do hope you are right and in H8 we can get #VN, units that are not recycled, heroes that don't look like characters from a sci-fi movie and a good TS without spider legs. Is that asking for too much?

April 05, 2015 01:19:45

@rodaff, yes, man :D That's my 'strategic' hope. All tactical hope I've got lost. So I want to believe that H8 black mages of necromancy will be out of spider cult and we'll see Sandro with his Void followers.

rodaff The Dark
April 05, 2015 01:30:23

Im with you on that Sempai, that's my dream for Necropolis too.
But the reality indicates this...
We think:
Black magic + Necromancy + no spider cult + Sandro + Void + Horror = Necropolis
Erwan thinks:
Spiders + Necromancers + Zen + Buddhists = Necropolis

April 05, 2015 01:35:59

@rodaff, ye, but I have a desperate hope that he understands that his opinion shouldn't be the centre of the universe. So it's kinda ... maybe they will stop being spiderpoison junkies and will come back as refreshed adepts of Death. So yes. Erwan's talk was pretty ridiculous about buddist skeletons. Hope for the best.
#GROS
#VN

rodaff The Dark
April 05, 2015 01:39:21

Yes, let's hope for the best, maybe eventually he'll will hear us (or someone will make him hear us),
Till then:
#GROS
#VN

April 05, 2015 01:57:38

"It's ok to TUNE DOWN the spiders"
_
"The spiders MUST be there"
xD

April 05, 2015 02:00:07

Ps, there is no need to #GROS if you #VN. Because of course there is no spiders in Void Necropolis. :P
_
—We had enough of this Asha cult, we want competent, independent and megalomaniac necromancers! Long live the VOID NECROPOLIS!
#VN

April 05, 2015 02:00:22

>"The spiders MUST be there"
If they gonna be just as a faction symbol, let it stay. That doesn't mean they need to place it everywhere. I accept small rotating spider above the city and mines of necromancers as a racial mark. And that's enough.

April 05, 2015 02:01:01

But stil yeah, we need to remind them xD
#GROS

Shawn85 The Mighty
April 05, 2015 02:34:33

This Erwan Le Breton guy was involved in MM6 wasn't he? Breton deserves a firing solely based on that.

April 05, 2015 02:58:50

lol
#FIRE UBISOFT

Niwroc The Ancient
April 05, 2015 03:40:31

Can't watch the interview atm, but did he seriously basically say. "Spiders in necro makes complete sense deal with it."? That is not good publicity or a good way to keep players. It amounts to basically saying we don't care what the players think we think that this is a good idea that fans like and the fans don't know what the fans like. Or, the fans don't know what they like, we know what the fans like.

Niwroc The Ancient
April 05, 2015 03:47:59

Although hopefully if H7 hits that sweet spot between failure and success where its bad but they make another game anyway they'll get that H6 just doesn't work and they need to go back to H5 and H3 for at least one game to rebuild the damage done by H6 and, possibly, H7.

#VN
#GROS

RobvD84 The Mad
April 05, 2015 11:18:09

I don't know, i never like it when Erwan talks. He always sounds so arrogant to me.

S9TF1
April 03, 2015 18:11:29

“a Demon in the shape of a woman would paint the Empire in red, and the Orcs would be made slaves again”

Well done, Kente! You were indirectly responsible for the crowning of Empress Isabel, thus fulfilling the very prophecy you were trying to prevent!
:P

Tarragon
April 03, 2015 18:45:56

Thats the point with self-fulfilling prophecies, they only become true because someone tried to avoid it; same like the Ödipus legends

April 03, 2015 18:51:44

That prophecy has Isabel/Biara written all over it....

Interesting, very interesting indeed.

dishar43 The Raider
April 03, 2015 18:54:58

@Marblethrone

I am quite sure this reference is but a gentle fan-service (like in Haven's bios), and will have no real meaning:)

krayz1e2010 The Dark
April 06, 2015 15:23:32

I want gotic Necropolis, not Egyptian...but it is too late for change that...

April 06, 2015 15:33:08

Well all loves gothic Necropolis, but Arachnopolis is what we got, and we just have to deal with it.
#

rodaff The Dark
April 06, 2015 16:00:17

Gothic Necropolis with a TS without legs, that's the dream.
#VN

April 06, 2015 16:34:05

@rodaff yes, we can all dream of necro TS without spider legs and a lot less spider-symbolism... ;)

v.o.r.t.3.x. The Destroyer
April 06, 2015 16:49:42

This post has nothing to do with Necropolis. Can we please stay on topic? Whining about Necropolis in every thread is getting old.

rodaff The Dark
April 06, 2015 17:45:16

@dkraft28
Then you should put a similar message in the last 100 posts, because no one is talking about Kente anymore.
Also because of our "whining" we'll get two brand new not-recycled units for Necropolis, so you should thank us for that. And since it worked so well for the Lich and the vampire, I think we won't stop.

v.o.r.t.3.x. The Destroyer
April 07, 2015 01:17:43

If that's the case then I'd rather spam about hero skills because that seems like the biggest easily fixable concern to me right now.

April 05, 2015 14:43:31

How does people think we can be of ANY help under this commenting sections?
_
We need what I consider to be a normal place if we want to peacefully discuss between councillors, AKA, a FORUM, with FAQ & Rules, moderation, flood-protect, post limit, bonuses and penalties, etc.
_
This is just a huge gallery, which has always been a big joke, IMO
#FIX THE FUCKING FLOODING

April 05, 2015 14:44:32

If someone wants to rephrase this in a more Ashanic way in order to make people and the company understands (lol), he will have my support.

April 05, 2015 14:45:04

I agree. Good ideas just get lost here with all the flooding :/

April 05, 2015 14:45:20

Post limits? Uh, no thank you, it's limiting as it is on HC - I haven't even seen something like this on any other forums, it's really annoying feature.

April 05, 2015 14:45:28

Man, but we have HC e.g.. This site won't be transfered on a forum platform, I think. And common forum on ubi's site won't attract desirable amount of users 2 my mind.

April 05, 2015 14:46:43

And yes, it is just a huge gallery. This is a concept and you are right here. But earlier the flooding wasn't be as huge as now. And we could affect on some things #GURS, #GROS as you remember.

April 05, 2015 14:47:00

@Sligneris: Yes it is limited at HC, unless you can prove yourself being capable of both being constructive and not spamming the place out lol

April 05, 2015 14:47:54

@Sempai: The blog needs to go down for the time being of changing the code, so we have a proper format to exchange ideas in a more realistic way.

April 05, 2015 14:54:14

GalaadleHaut, I remember they've promised to create some thing like that.

April 05, 2015 15:00:27

Ah, broken promises ...

April 05, 2015 15:02:08

:c

Anemesis The Raider
April 05, 2015 15:06:34

A limit on time between posts would be preferable to a post limit imo. If Ubi could better integrate the current forum with the blog things will hopefully improve. Who knows when that will be though...

April 05, 2015 15:10:50

@Anemesis, maybe messages limit could be increased with level growth? It makes some sense: lvl increases with upvotes. Upvotes (thoereticaly) means that the comment is useful and the user gains the ability to increase a total limit of his messages. But it would work only when XP will come only from upvotes.

April 05, 2015 15:13:43

Time limit between posts seems not bad already.

April 05, 2015 15:17:00

@GalaadleHaut, but that means that you'll be equal with newbie which just writes "oh awesome" and "wow great". It will decrease total amount of messages and won't affect the quality ratio.

April 05, 2015 15:25:12

@Sempai: Which is why I still think count limit is the better idea.
_
Look, the general idea would be promoting quality, not quantity. But I guess Ubisoft needs a certain amount of comments, whatever they are.

April 05, 2015 15:26:31

+ the leveling up system means nothing here, but your activity down this hellplace.

April 05, 2015 15:27:26

And I think then simply be appearing more new comments will depart from that chain.
So in this sense is not enough.

April 05, 2015 15:32:33

>promoting quality, not quantity
Yes, but how it's gonna be affected? It won't force retards to make good comments. It will just force them to wait a little bit more to post one more new "wow" comment.

April 05, 2015 15:36:32

Well, people are allowed to post positive stuff too xD

April 05, 2015 15:37:28

But with the actual system, they just cannot hear counter-arguments.
Hmmm

April 05, 2015 15:39:38

Galaad, u didn't get me. "wow" comments is "awesome, cool stuff", it differs from the comment like "I like the lich they've made because it's skeletal and so detailed plus it has any odd bling-blings and fits the VN pretty good". I hope u'll get my idea now.

April 05, 2015 15:41:30

I perfectly got your idea, but I think you didn't get mine. I have to leave now.

April 05, 2015 15:46:15

farewell, void friend. lel

April 05, 2015 15:50:02

Happens with such a blog, open and accessible to anyone. Especially because it's international, so fans from all over the world gather here in this...well...comment circus. Without proper boundaries etc it's indeed blurring to some point, that's where HC comes in handy.

"If we want to peacefully discuss between councillors".

It must be a miracle that this comes from YOU. Well, we all need to see the light someday.

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
April 05, 2015 08:39:07

So shortly, here is what we want:

A skillwell that takes mostly from it's Heroes V counterpart

More abilities for all creatures

Inproved Haven/Academy/Necropolis townscreens

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
April 05, 2015 08:55:31

You forgot hero specializations based on level, not static ones

..and also HV dynamic initiative but that´s not gonna happen no matter how we complain

April 05, 2015 10:32:32

@medic agree
@RRick yes, that should have been future of heroes since H5

And tune down the spider. I dont know if Stronghold TS is what you expect from 2D visuals, but me not. Its better TS than three before but still, this is not level when devs can be proud of it. Even the artworks they post with some articles are much superior to them. And this cartoonish style... Maybe some people like it, but definitly doesnt match whole game. I want back such a impression when one looked at H5 Towns.

BeYo_OnD The Ancient
April 03, 2015 22:50:23

Well, I guess these kind posts were a given, since the Stronghold reveal was recent. But can we have something more substantial next week please? There are burning issues that should be addressed as soon as possible, like the Skillwheel or the UI. Please do not delay the important topics any further.

April 04, 2015 01:02:39

I support this.

rodaff The Dark
April 04, 2015 01:06:23

RobvD84 The Mad
April 04, 2015 10:28:31

Yes we have only 8 months left. And if they keep beeing slow with things and add so little in a article it is going to be hard.

April 03, 2015 21:27:29

If some people missed the translation in Russian made by Sandro400 because of the flooding system, here it is:
—http://heroes.riotpixels.com/?p=1232
#FixTheFlooding

April 03, 2015 21:29:10

—Sandro400 The Mysterious
April 03, 2015 18:21:41

—http://heroes.riotpixels.com/?p=1232 - перевод на русский, наслаждайтесь!)

Dzheyvuds The Chivalrous
April 03, 2015 21:33:35

Видели. Но это должно находится на сайте.

April 03, 2015 21:34:45

Скажем так: не отходя от кассы)

shmelloff The Chivalrous
April 03, 2015 21:47:19

- Один Галлад о Русских печется))

April 03, 2015 21:48:28

Хех,а тему международных отношений просьба не поднимать!

DenisBulenkov
April 03, 2015 22:10:39

Галаад хотел просто выгнать русских куда подальше от сайта xD

April 03, 2015 22:12:29