BeYo_OnD The Ancient
January 12, 2015 19:38:14

" With Heroes VII, we decided to keep the traditional Might & Magic classes separation. Each hero will be whether Might or Magic of course but subcategories also exists, allowing different skill wheel paths and additional abilities linked to their specialties. "

THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY!!

One of the best news so far! I feared that the differences between sub-classes might be more superficial, but different skillwheels and abilities? HELL YEA!! A big plus to variation and also to replayability!

January 12, 2015 19:52:36

totally agreed with you, this is great news!

cao_imchin The Mysterious
January 13, 2015 16:37:34

same thing i thought :-) replay value suddenly whent up!

Anemesis The Raider
January 13, 2015 22:02:05

Had a mess about in Photoshop and put the male chest plate on the female hero.

ptrsc The Ancient
January 13, 2015 22:05:36

[clapping hands]

Chiasa The Mad
January 13, 2015 22:05:55

I really hope that's how in-game model would look.
Devs, take notice! That's how a proper breastplate looks like

January 13, 2015 22:16:30

Looks much better, now the one with boobs looks ridiculous :D

Ekohippi
January 13, 2015 22:29:46

Lol why even bother making female heroes, that's just total waste of resources. 1 Male hero design for each faction would be enough. Also since we are gonna get only horses they should just use same model for all. Horse is still just Horse and not going to get any better if they make some small changes to it. So many things they could put the wasted effort :(

wasd1200 The Wanderer
January 13, 2015 22:50:32

Interesting,it seems like trolls can learn behaviors from other trolls if kept in their natural habitant. This could be a substential breakthrough on the field of internet-evolution's exploration. The only remaining question is: Who is the dominant alpha-male? Jeremiahemo or Ekohippi?

January 13, 2015 23:15:56

it really looks alot better, she still looks visually different than a male hero but without being ridiculous

darioio
January 13, 2015 23:18:17

I so agree Ekohippi! It's total waste of money, time and involvement making separate female Heroes, male ones would be more than sufficient!! I really don't see point in this.

Anemesis The Raider
January 13, 2015 23:31:42

Ekohippi, you may as well say 'why bother having any models or paintings, coloured shapes would be fine!'
If resources were extremely tight its more likely all hero models would be gender neutral and then you'd have male and female portraits. Its a crazy idea getting rid of all female heroes and would make no logical sense whatsoever in the lore. I don't really see how this is relevant either.

ptrsc The Ancient
January 13, 2015 23:44:19

@wasd
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant:D

January 14, 2015 04:39:13

for some reason, i cant view it. anyone wanna share another link of anemesis's work?

JedynyHex The Mighty
January 14, 2015 12:56:33

Give me my boobsplate back you misogynist bastard - that one hurts me much. :P

Anemesis The Raider
January 14, 2015 14:14:08

Clegaw is this any better?
-- http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=flyiyv&s=8

Gnildryw The Treasure Hunter
January 29, 2015 12:18:09

This is so much better (and such a simple thing too)!

wasd1200 The Wanderer
January 12, 2015 20:34:15

Good,but are they going to be looking the same way? I know it's a ton of +work but that could differenciate them more.

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
January 12, 2015 20:35:00

Yeah, that would be nice...

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
January 12, 2015 20:36:35

That would be really nice, at least a different colour for that cape. But I doubt there will be a big difference considering we won´t even get different mounts ..

Chiasa The Mad
January 12, 2015 20:40:59

A recolour would be good enough. Paladin could have more white, vindicator - red and knight as it is

EnergyW The Hack
January 12, 2015 20:42:34

Certain Ubi-Nox denied there won't be different mounts. Just see the Q&A's most upvoted comments.

Thranduilll The Mysterious
January 12, 2015 20:43:48

That's the question again. Probably, we will be sent back with "There are more important things, we need to provide high quality gameplay".

ptrsc The Ancient
January 12, 2015 20:46:45

There could be little differences in models, like smal armour elements that doesn't change entire models animation. Plus recolor, ofkoz.

Niwroc The Ancient
January 12, 2015 20:49:00

There are no drastically anatomically different mounts due to the fact that it would also require creating different skeletons and animations for them. However, there will be different appearances between the mounts. And recoloring the armor a bit really isn't a particularly drastic change and could probably be done in a few minutes each

wasd1200 The Wanderer
January 12, 2015 21:00:42

Yeah minor diferences like greater wing ont the helmet a little different sword, mini detailes on the armor or some recolour would be enough,we don't ask much,just some minor difference to separate them visually as well.

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
January 12, 2015 21:23:01

Vindicator - dual swords
Knight - sword&shield
Paladin - 2handie

..but that would be too much to ask for I guess.. and I have another idea - make the colour of the cape (or whatever part of the armor) to represent the players color choice, so if I choose for ex. yellow as my main color (color of castle icons, mines on the map etc.) the heroes "accessories" will be yellow as well. Wouldn´t it be cool ?

ptrsc The Ancient
January 12, 2015 21:34:23

If anything I believe Paladin should have shield - he's the defensive one here. But still, these are probably too big changes for the models I'm afraid.

JaxFrings
January 13, 2015 12:25:45

NO WAY, difference between MIGHT and MAGIC heroes will be enough for me.

Thranduilll The Mysterious
January 13, 2015 17:59:09

Here is the answer for your question @wasd1200:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VjpjgEW6bc (15:32)

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
January 12, 2015 19:59:32

Pretty much what I expected and hoped the 3 Haven might classes gonna be. BUT could you please explain us how exactly does this all work ? Will each hero class start with those 3 skills ? OR will each hero class have its unique perks/abilities in the 3 mentioned skills ? OR will the Vindicator have stronger warcries than the other two classes, but all classes can have the same perks ? Or how exactly does it actually work ? Thats the information I´m missing here.

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
January 12, 2015 20:00:00

Correct me if I´m wrong, but there hasn´t been any article about the basics of class system so far, and that´s something Iˇm waiting for for months already. And one more thing - where do heroes learn their warcries ? .. other than that, nice article, love the heroes artworks and enjoyed reading this one. I´m eager to see similiar articles about other factions as well, the Haven classes were kinda known to us already. (Also please increase the 500 letters limit already)

ptrsc The Ancient
January 12, 2015 20:02:31

part of the article:

'different skill wheel paths and additional abilities linked to their specialties'

Chiasa The Mad
January 12, 2015 20:03:57

"subcategories also exists, allowing different skill wheel paths and additional abilities linked to their specialties" I guess Vindicator will have more available perks, thus stronger warcries

Chiasa The Mad
January 12, 2015 20:04:33

damn, ninja'd

Najakir The Kreegan
January 12, 2015 20:06:45

ptrsc answer. I interpret this as something like this (vindicator example) :

Access to master rank : warcries, offensive skill (more damage)
Access to expert rank : logistic, light magic
etc...

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
January 12, 2015 20:08:55

Yes but that´s one sentence about it. Seriously ? How many different abilities ? Only in those 3 skills or in other as well ? Where can I learn the warcries ? Those are the questions that should be answered..

ptrsc The Ancient
January 12, 2015 20:09:33

@Chiasa
Always there for you;PPP

Chiasa The Mad
January 12, 2015 20:11:38

@ptrsc
Yeah, I knew I can always count on you :D

Chiasa The Mad
January 12, 2015 20:13:27

@RRick
Since there'll be a skillwheel I think the special skills are going to be the '3rd tier' ones (like those closer to the centre of wheel in H5)

ptrsc The Ancient
January 12, 2015 20:22:09

@RRick
While I also would like to know more right now (dammit!!!;P) if the devs tell us everything now we will have no fun discovering this ingame and the game will get boring quickly.

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
January 12, 2015 20:30:25

I think there was enough speculation already, it´s time for facts ! :P I agree some things should be left to be discovered after the release, but this is quite important thing for me. I believe the class system will be a great feature if balanced right, so why hide the details ? I just want to know the basic things, I´m not asking for a detailed skillwheel for each class or anything ^^

Aseved The Guardian
January 14, 2015 06:58:35

I agree the article lacks on the mechanics: How is each class acquired? Do we select it at start, or all heroes start, i.e. as a Knight and can lean to Vindicators/Paladins depending on the skills choosen, opening certain parts of the skill tree, while closing others?
Are Named heroes (i.e lord Haart, lord Kilburn, Valeska, Ivan...) assigned a class directly and you need to pick the hero you hire, or you can pick the class for your hero?

January 14, 2015 01:18:44

As @Cleglaw and @GalaadleHaut requested I have TRIED making knight to look more like from wolf duchy, pls be gentle :P

-- http://i.imgur.com/6QXQwO7.jpg --

January 14, 2015 01:47:43

Thats perfect mate! but there is one thing you can fix, sword is too thick, its a bit unrealistic.

but gloves and other stuff is really great. good job mate!

January 14, 2015 01:48:11

upvote this gentleman everyone!

January 14, 2015 01:58:02

Is this better ?

-- http://i.imgur.com/RAU0fGQ.jpg --

January 14, 2015 02:14:44

Thx for sharing !
Some good ideas like the sword, and is this a wolf head on his torso ? Looks quite cool.
Sadly looks also unfinished, but keep it up !

January 14, 2015 02:24:57

How about this ? or is it too much ?

-- http://i.imgur.com/uLa0OOb.jpg --

January 14, 2015 02:28:01

The head and right leg stands out as they are a bit off, you need to rework these too so it coheres to the rest of your work but I gotta say, I'm impressed by how fast you progress !! :good:

January 14, 2015 04:25:21

agreed with galaad at most points. make it feel "whole", my advise, as designer, dont overdo it, keep things simple, dont change it much from original. remember all models will have small differences from each other-so to say, will require less modelling work-.

we, fans, need to show devs that small differance can make big effects.

impressed by your high-speed work. good job mate :)

feidrota85 The Wanderer
January 14, 2015 19:25:26

very nicely done! i like it alot.

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
January 12, 2015 20:10:59

I'm guessing on what the hero classes will be for all the factions:

Haven:
Might: Vindicator (offence), Knight (balance), Paladin (defense)
Magic: Inquisitor (offence), Cleric (balance), Confessor (defense)

Academy:
Might: Blade mage (offence), Alchemist (balance), Sultan (defense)
Magic: Vizier (offence), Wizard (balance), Arch mage (defense)

Stronghold:
Might: Warmonger (offence), Barbarian (balance), Chieftain (defense)
Magic: Bloodmask (offence), Shaman (balance), Dreamwalker (defense)

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
January 12, 2015 20:11:26

Necropolis:
Might: Black knight (offence), Ebon knight (balance), Bone guard (defense)
Magic: Reaper (offence), Necromancer (balance), Embalmer (defense)

Sylvan:
Might: Emerald warrior (offence), Ranger (balance), pathfinder (defense)
Magic: Sorcerer (offence), druid (balance), Farseer (defense)

Dungeon:
Might: Shadow slayer (offence), Darkblade (balance), Trickster (defence)
Magic: Dark prophet (offence), Warlock (balance), Shadow weaver (defense)

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
January 12, 2015 20:11:52

Fortress:
Might: Flamelord (offence), Thane (balance), Jarl (defense)
Magic: Rune Priest (offence), Rune mage (balance), Rune keeper (defense)

Sanctuary:
Might: War master (offence), Samurai (balance), Shogun (defense)
Magic: Flood conjurer (offence), Monk (balance), Tide master (defense)

Inferno:
Might: Chaos lord (offence), Heretic (balance), Hellcaller (defense)
Magic: Pyromancer (offence), Demonist (balance), Hell child (defense)

cao_imchin The Mysterious
January 12, 2015 20:14:50

hmm hmm i like :-D

xixo78 The Dark
January 12, 2015 20:29:33

_VERY GOOD - CONGRATULATIONS!

Niwroc The Ancient
January 12, 2015 20:36:04

I'd honestly prefer for Archmage to be offense but it may make sense to have the Vizier there because as everyone who has played Prince of Persia knows, the Vizier will ALWAYS betray you in the end.

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
January 12, 2015 20:38:28

Yup, do not thrust the Vizier...

wasd1200 The Wanderer
January 12, 2015 20:45:58

Nice one,but i advise you to change demonist to demonologist (i know,not too much difference but it sounds better and is more correct as name) and Hell child to Chaos weawer(?) well everithing other than Hell child,it reminds me of some creepy-demon-child caracter from horrors (no,not becoulse it's scary but becoulse i think it doesn't fit inferno) and i have another naming for the necropolis witch i think is better (again only my opinion)

wasd1200 The Wanderer
January 12, 2015 20:51:38

Necropolis:
Might: Plague Lord (offense), Death Knight (balance), Bone Guard (defense)
Magic: Nosferatu (offense), Necromancer (balance), Wraite (defence)

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
January 13, 2015 08:40:52

Interesting! Most of these are a bit recycled from MMH6, though. But I can imagine it would not be easy to conjure up something completely different. For Haven Magic (offense) we could have Zealot. Stronghold Magic (offense) could be Stormcaller. Stronghold Might (offense), perhaps a War Chief?

Necropolis Might (offense): Death Knight (yea, a bit cliché, I know).

Milets The Guardian
January 13, 2015 14:10:06

That's nice!

January 14, 2015 14:18:11

Then allow me to repost my alternative (without snow)

-- http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag274/Galaadlehaut/fanmadehavenlawmakergalaad_zps203ba7d6.gif --

SPANISHDUVI The Mighty
January 14, 2015 14:56:38

GalaadleHaut
you can put links to more forward, because the copy paste becomes very difficult if the link is from the beginning

SPANISHDUVI The Mighty
January 14, 2015 14:58:45

ah sorry, you got good post, I'm Spanish and translated give me came out from the beginning. sorry xd

CaptainOfMinion The Faithful
January 14, 2015 15:16:12

I want someone to do a version for Academy, and later for other factions, when we see their townscreens. This is just sooooooooooo much better than Ubi's version.

wasd1200 The Wanderer
January 14, 2015 15:22:47

Increadible work galaadle,wish you would make academy's as well and the other factions' and made it a mod,maybe i wouldn't even launch the game until that mode is installed...how much better it would be...

January 14, 2015 15:29:48

This is result of teamwork made with Lawmaker at HC, with the help of other members feedback and suggestions :)

darioio
January 14, 2015 15:58:42

Galaadle, nice placement for Tear of Asha building, far far away in the mountains

TellMeMiku
January 14, 2015 17:26:23

Thats so epic ! Ubi have to see it link it to them for email/twitter/facebook spam with it D: They have to see how epic is it ! They make a easy version of havens town when u just upgrade this. I love castles where are hause for normal peoples. Good Job ! :>

Mirash_ge The Dragon
January 14, 2015 17:32:02

Galaad Statue of a dragon is very beautiful

Pux123 The Triumphant
January 14, 2015 17:58:53

Great! That is so much better than the super happy green version they are going to use!

Najakir The Kreegan
January 14, 2015 18:21:05

Very good ! I like the sun on the center of the city, like if Elrath was only shining on his people !

January 14, 2015 21:52:09

This is the right atmosphere for the Wolf douchy. Good job guys! I like also the snowy version, but this one fits the best.

feidrota85 The Wanderer
January 15, 2015 07:29:53

Awesome!Ubi should consider your design it's a lot better!

Killunia The Guardian
January 14, 2015 20:43:26

Could you please, PLEASE, just get rid of that boobplate on that female hero? Other than that it's perfect. both models are perfect, just that boobplatel... just that boobplate is unrealistic and it makes the character a bit ugly in the torso part. You know, even with a normal plate on their breasts they can look feminine, especially with the curved waist.

So I beg you, get rid of that boobplate and replace it with a normal looking breats plate. The model would be even prettier. :) Believe me.

Necroeroticus The Mad
January 15, 2015 10:19:42

I agree with you completely. Boobplates are ridiculous and only take away from the design.

TheLionShard The Faithful
January 16, 2015 01:45:18

If you want it realistic, women would not be fighting as knights in battles to begin with. Just learn to accept fantasy, as ridiculous as it is.

KtoLubiCickyiy
January 12, 2015 20:21:57

Hello I wasnt writing here for some time but i read all and must say THIS IS LOOKING VERY GOOD !! ;OOO

January 14, 2015 18:02:13

hi everyone, its been a busy week for me, i couldnt progress as much as i guessed before but here you are a pre-pre-pre-alpha sketchs going on right now. its pretty challenging to do 2d town screen. you gotta make every building visible from one camera angle and you gotta make town alive-logical at the same time... and also its challenging to make deep, vertical towns to fit screen frame without zooming out too much.

BeYo_OnD The Ancient
January 14, 2015 18:04:59

Wow this is really amazing, great job!

January 14, 2015 18:09:07

so basically my thoughts on town:

volcano-like mountain at back elevating higher grounds as it goes horizon, temple conmplex places itself there(consists several buildings. temple lava pool for salamanders(core unit)+runic chember+rune priests buildings(elite unit)+mage guilds+ lava dragon cave(champion)

capitol and castle are neighboor to each other, being designed as a whole second complex.

ptrsc The Ancient
January 14, 2015 18:11:52

Now that's a professional design. Looks really good, sir!

January 14, 2015 18:13:36

That is horrible, doesn't fit current townscreen at all.. It has logic in design, wtf were you thinking!!?!? You know this game doesn't have logic in the screen so it's horrible misfit now!

Seriously nice job though, it does seem like good concept and I'm glad that you've kept it structured instead of buildings being mismashed like the dev screens seem to be. Keep up the good work!^^

January 14, 2015 18:14:01

these 2 complexes connecting each other with wide corridor platforms and bridges, with 2 kind of open fields, one is on top of capitol to bridge, a place for hall of heroes+ town portal+ vertical travel tower(lifts+stairs inside it..) and the other open field is on lower levels, a place for marketplace+resource silo+dwarven treasury etc.)

side parts of dwarven houses has holes-tunnels to outside and has some buildings vertically build on it(remember h5 fortress buidings). blacksmith for example

January 14, 2015 18:15:21

the one that i post doesnt reflect all what i wrote, still i thought i need to show somethings to you guys to let you know whats going on, aaand finally i can read your comments now :D

Najakir The Kreegan
January 14, 2015 18:17:04

You try to create a fortress town-screen ? Intresting !

I wonder, If fans can create all the faction, will they implement it ? (Please, let me dream^^)

January 14, 2015 18:18:43

wow, thank you guys, i didnt expected such cool and quick responds, this gives me inspiration to go on.

ramborusina: yeah i was doind builgins one by one at first, then i realised this will lead horrbile mess, and then i saw haven ts, and comments on it.. so i decided to make things as a whole.

January 14, 2015 18:25:18

@najakir

well, who knows?

its just a hobby thing for me, but if i can make this done, and if can make this good, why not? maybe they will inspect it? maybe even use it? no-one knows :)

Najakir The Kreegan
January 14, 2015 18:28:03

It would be fun, a game where some part are partially creat by players ! It's probably possible, but not plan for H7... maybe for expansions.

Baushtelac The Guardian
January 17, 2015 09:36:01

Will Heaven's heroes have a squire beside them on the battlefield? That would be cool:-)

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
January 17, 2015 09:36:55

Heck yeah, that would be awesome!!!

Kromash The Mysterious
January 24, 2015 04:24:12

That'd be great!

denisa016 The Mad
January 15, 2015 23:21:30

Devs one of the fans managed to do ur job and fix the haven town, pls take notice and use it, we would rly hate to be forced to have a shitty town just for the sake of keeping the pride of the "designer" who made ur original town:

-- http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/Galaadlehaut/media/fanmadehavenanim_zpsg8o9i8rd.gif.html --

Necroeroticus The Mad
January 15, 2015 23:48:45

This actually looks better. I didnt mind the developer made townscreen, but this is superior. I like the different weather effects also.

January 16, 2015 00:12:24

Thx guys,
@Denisa I need to correct you is not "one" of the fans, but actually 2. + feedback from other HC members ;)

Kimarous The Magnificient
January 16, 2015 01:50:59

Personally not big on the snow variations, but the initial version looks pretty good.

bjarked The Councilor
January 16, 2015 09:00:10

Holy shit that is beautiful. They need to make that the town screen.

Feral1234
January 26, 2015 22:45:05

daaamn,dude this is awesome!!!

January 14, 2015 12:01:23

made some progress on my version of knight from wolf duchy !

-- http://i.imgur.com/8dmR2vB.jpg --

January 14, 2015 12:02:28

Cleglaw and GalaadleHaut what do you guys think ?

Mirash_ge The Dragon
January 14, 2015 12:05:38

Very pretty ! And it will be in the game?

January 14, 2015 12:24:12

Good progress, work the head now and you have yourself a pretty cool fanart :)

CaptainOfMinion The Faithful
January 14, 2015 12:26:09

We can see that the image is not finished yet, but the concept is awesome. I really think, that they should use that for making the models.
Seriously, we have creatures in wolf duchy style, and heroes in standard Griffin Duchy style? That makes no sense!

January 14, 2015 12:29:06

Townscreen too is not Wolf Duchy style :-/

-- http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag274/Galaadlehaut/fanmadehavenanim_zpsg8o9i8rd.gif --

CaptainOfMinion The Faithful
January 14, 2015 12:39:40

Galaadle, you made that townscreen? 'couse it's awesome!

And yeah, the townscreen also doesn't really fit :/
But I think most of the buildings are more Wolf duchy style than in MM:H6. I'm talking about the colors here. MM:H7 townscreen has the buildings darker (It's mostly roof color tho -_-).
Devs aren't consistent on what they're doing. I don't like that.

Btw, I would love to see a mod, that would replace the official townscreen with the one you shown here. It's just better.

January 14, 2015 12:43:10

Building positioning and adding of walls and civilian buildings was made by Lawmakerex, but I did alter the whole atmosphere.

January 14, 2015 12:45:13

And I really wanted to implement snow, MMH7 such a good opportunity for winter haven.

CaptainOfMinion The Faithful
January 14, 2015 12:48:04

I would really love to get that as the townscreen. I'm not sure about the snowy version, because it would be more complicated than just changing the image.

Btw, do you think modding will be possible with MM:H7? I don't have knowledge on these things, so I have no idea. But I really hope for it.

January 14, 2015 12:51:12

Here is original Lawmakerex to compare -- http://s16.postimg.org/m3pdehsub/HAVEN.jpg --

I really have a problem with these colors, is why I decided to work upon.

It has promoted that MMH7 will come with modding tools, if I understood correctly.

January 14, 2015 13:04:04

GalaadleHaut I like your townscreen but the one without the snow, the statue of elrath should be on the hill behind capitol and you can barely see Transept of Elysium

January 14, 2015 13:05:54

Minastir : Yeah I know, but I'm an amateur you know :P

January 14, 2015 13:08:30

This was like 3 days of work, I may come back to it later on, but I'm done for now :)

January 14, 2015 13:08:36

ME TOO xD

Plodnice
January 14, 2015 13:11:40

Wow this is awesome !!

MarkusLeWolf The Mighty
January 14, 2015 16:00:41

Wow nicely made, I wouldn't mind seeing this one in the game too! Have you thought about a wolf-shaped helm too? :)

January 14, 2015 00:00:25

@GalaadleHaut I have made paladin and removed wings as you like ;) What do you think ? :D

-- http://i.imgur.com/AO2sbhh.jpg --

January 14, 2015 00:12:22

wwarcraftttttttttt!

denied.

wılf theme sir, please wolf theme :)

January 14, 2015 00:14:51

that is beyond my photoshop skills ;/

January 14, 2015 00:19:00

just recolor it ^^ small touches maybe, removing somethings, adding furs etc etc, you can do it. :)

January 14, 2015 00:23:45

I say no matter what it looks definitely better without the wings :D

January 14, 2015 00:26:11

But I agree with Cleglaw is too "holy" for Wolf Duchy ;)

January 14, 2015 00:26:29

Good work nevertheless !! :good:

January 14, 2015 00:27:14

Adding furs is a great idea

January 14, 2015 00:27:47

Drop also the other wings (from shoulders + sword) :D

January 14, 2015 00:50:10

I'm working on it right now, trying to make him from wolf duchy

January 13, 2015 22:57:23

What do you guys think of this ?

-- http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag274/Galaadlehaut/Haven_Might_Male_zps41703b62.gif --

jshalky The Mighty
January 13, 2015 23:05:25

looks very good :D

January 13, 2015 23:12:19

is it Vindicator ? also known as the dark knight ;)

January 13, 2015 23:16:41

Is fanmade transformation of current model :P

SPANISHDUVI The Mighty
January 13, 2015 23:19:14

SAURON, LORD OF THE RING

January 13, 2015 23:19:47

:D

January 13, 2015 23:20:29

it was just a joke ;) imo it would fit vindicator and paladin would have white armor

January 13, 2015 23:23:49

Hence my smiley
What I like is that wings from helmet are removed :P

wasd1200 The Wanderer
January 13, 2015 23:38:31

Good one! Exelent for dark knight,maybe an unique story hero in campaing,a fallen paladin.

ptrsc The Ancient
January 13, 2015 23:41:53

Yeah totally a fallen paladin. Or some undead knight, a necro might hero:D
But I guess gold with black looks a bit off, better would be with silver IMO.

NI555 The Dark
January 13, 2015 23:46:19

it looks amazing!!

lakici The Mysterious
January 14, 2015 00:25:12

Wow. Amazing!

wasd1200 The Wanderer
January 13, 2015 21:47:14

One thing i would like to see is an ingame skillwheel guide,becoulse switching between the game and a skillwheel just breakes the feeling. So please include it,i don't think it would be so much +work,if yes than i may even do it myself for you,just please include it.

ptrsc The Ancient
January 13, 2015 21:53:24

I wholeheartedly agree. I mean by the time I discovered skillwheels on the net I was already bored with H5.....

Chiasa The Mad
January 13, 2015 21:55:39

You could always print them :P that's what I did shortly after H5's release.
But on a serious note: it would be nice indeed if they it was accessible in-game

January 13, 2015 21:58:22

oh my yes pls

EmeraldPhoenix
January 13, 2015 22:46:08

That`s a good idea! If nothing else, you can study it when you`re waiting for your turn in multiplayer =P

wasd1200 The Wanderer
January 13, 2015 22:53:17

Yeah,but i always check if that is the part i choose,not to screw up my own plans.