Marblethrone Рыцарь
October 27, 2015 14:36:24

Now try to improve the game optimization, so that it doesn't take an astronomically powerful pc to properly run the game :P.

Sussugamon Советник
October 27, 2015 14:57:54

Yeah. People already paid AAA price for the game, but right now, it requires them to spend additional money to upgrade their machines. There are poorer people in poorer countries who play this game, and I believe they forgot all about those people.

PRINCESS.Maya Маг
October 27, 2015 15:28:28

I own a decent 2 year old i7 laptop with two gfx. Need to disable all advanced graphics to make it playable and then it looks like homm1. I feel like ubi abandoned me. I need a new computer to play this :(

October 27, 2015 16:31:19

Even the best game (which H7 definitely is not now) needs good optimalization.
If you are not able to run it, you don't care if the game is good or not.

EmeraldPhoenix
October 28, 2015 18:45:36

My 2 years old computer is also not able to run it... I was quite dissapointed in that.

AlexKund
October 28, 2015 21:12:49

I can believe, that this is the home of brutal, raged, proud orcs. This tiny, small, microscopic... thing.
What is it, a stronghold a castle, dunno, hardly visible. lol. what is it. Bear in mind that it is not base structure it is a structure at its highest lvl with all buildings in it. lololo.

AlexKund
October 28, 2015 21:14:03

mockery

Sussugamon Советник
October 28, 2015 21:47:06

Oh, man, that's ugly. The whole thing. =(

Elamivuoul Свирепый
October 28, 2015 21:56:12

Haha! Looks like Centaur Camp! :D

Elamivuoul Свирепый
October 28, 2015 21:56:46

What a puny little structure!

Sussugamon Советник
October 28, 2015 22:01:04

You know, the problem when going 3D and getting realistic is clear in that picture: When things may get a bit more matched size by size, terrains, details, everything starts to scream for space, to have more room to appear, to be *fabulous*. Now you must add too many details to have a contrast, must have much bigger structures to be noticed, and everything drawn on a washed up background.

October 28, 2015 22:06:26

Yeah I too find the game ugly ... About this proportion thing, I guess they wanted to make it like in the old games, the thing is, it was like that in the old games because they were in 2D, in 3D is an other matter.

October 28, 2015 22:08:57

lol Panda beat me to it.
I recall during the fan day when I played that Stronghold campaign ... I didn't even notice there was a castle on my side, so I passed the bridge with help from extra troops which joined me from the adventure map, then I thought, how the hell am I going to take that castle. Only then I realized I had a town available from the start, lol.

Tokusatsu Безумец
October 28, 2015 22:39:25

The Orcs live in a little sand castle??? looooool =D

This is Army Men or Micro Machines?

Tokusatsu Безумец
October 28, 2015 22:42:07

Please, UbiLimbic... Burn this game...
This thing not have a solution u.u

Mirash_de
October 28, 2015 22:52:26

Locks heroes 7 like the vegetable stalls \ sellers of bananas \ , they are difficult to see on the map ,,,,,)

Tokusatsu Безумец
October 28, 2015 22:59:49

This picture transmits me the impression that the map... It simply has no variety!
Trees... Trees... Earth... Trees... Trees... A little sand... Trees... Earth, earth, earth... Some water, water, water... And more earth, earth... Trees, trees and earth...

Where is the creativity??? Where? Just earth, trees and water around?
A potted plant has more variety of objects!

The whole game is like this?
Please say no... Say it's not so bad as it sounds...

Mirash_de
October 28, 2015 23:05:06

Ashan fauna, sir )

AlexKund
October 28, 2015 23:21:34

Yea guys and ladies :), thats the real sadly truth, this is the game :((( that we all so many days and months thirsty waited. omg. I cant believe

AlexKund
October 28, 2015 23:24:43

nto to mention that sea looks like jelly

bitmaid Маг
October 29, 2015 11:54:58

Yeah I said this twice during Beta and Twitch stream... they aren't going to fix the scale. Like I get it when they are adding structures on the terrain to make the city structure more complex, but when it's just a town on the map and it's no bigger than a stable it just looks pathetic af

Tokusatsu Безумец
October 28, 2015 07:27:28

Lalala Lalala
We still have Artificial Imbecility
\o\ /o/ \o\ /o/
We still have Out of Sync
Larari Larara
We still have colorless maps
\o\ /o/ \o\ /o/
We still have disproportional troops
Ye Ye Ye Ye
We still have telepathic statues
\o\ /o/ \o\ /o/

It's a music... The UbiPatch Song =D
Sing with me!

Lalala Lalala
We still have Spiders
\o\ /o/ \o\ /o/

AlexKund
October 28, 2015 09:23:25

AlexKund
October 28, 2015 09:25:47

for me most excited moment in game is close battle camera! Some of musics. Everything else have to be fixed, esspecially adv map and ai

Mirash_de
October 28, 2015 09:37:46

Flute: we were given a new product, the right mouse button rotates the camera. О_0

Brommm Тень
October 27, 2015 14:37:45

Immediately the announcement of patch 1.4 :)

Elamivuoul Свирепый
October 27, 2015 14:40:27

Haha! Tomorrow's headline! :D

Brommm Тень
October 27, 2015 14:45:26

Probably

JustMark81
October 29, 2015 20:15:07

Guys have you tried out Guildwars 2? The expansion is really nice! And guess what on my 5 year old GPU that game looks A M A Z I NG! Even on medium settings! And this game won't even run on it! LOL

Question to the forum guys from Ubisoft here, are you guys enjoying your job working for Ubisoft? I mean how does it feel to work for a bunch of cheaters that ripped off everyones money by selling them a broken product. Every bite you take from your meal is from stolen money!

October 28, 2015 16:36:19

Tomorrow it will be one month after release.
This site is still missing warfares (excl. haven and academy), town trees...
And of course edit buton.
Where is the promised updating this site after release?

MeTaNoV_FR
October 28, 2015 17:12:24

updating the game is IMHO THE priority... :D

October 28, 2015 17:32:44

As well as communication with fans and listening to their feedback?

October 28, 2015 17:33:28

Btw. Updating the game is the task for Limbic, on the other hand this council is the task for Ubisoft.

Sussugamon Советник
October 28, 2015 17:53:46

Yes, it's not like it's only one person doing all the work. The blog seems completely abandoned, which doesn't help to improve this game's already shoddy aura.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi Могучий
October 28, 2015 17:56:25

Hi Guys, we are reading your feedback. Ubi-Nox is just busy behind the scenes..

October 28, 2015 17:57:42

We already soared our throats about more than they can handle, and as you know Limbic posts down fan forums not in here. This blog was and still is a gigantic marketing farce from Ubilol.

October 28, 2015 17:59:50

@Moshi
_
Sure you read, but that's about it as far as I can tell.

October 28, 2015 18:32:44

@Ubi-Moshi
You might be reading our feedback, but honestly, if you were not, we could not notice it.
We have not achieved any change for a long time.

October 28, 2015 18:34:05

And it is also quite strange to get info on HC only from Limbic, while the "official" site keeps silent, only with patch announceents (which can be read on FB or official forum too).

October 28, 2015 18:37:27

It's not strange, it's because UBI DOESN'T CARE. They cashed in now, so long. I'm sincerely amazed by how naive you are at this stage Antalyan.

October 28, 2015 18:47:54

But what kind of finanical politics is that?
Even if they are interested only in money, they should see that more satissfied fans = more money. I know many people who are waiting with buying H7. And I am even not speaking about datadiscs. If fans are satissfied with the game itself, Ubi will earn a lot of money on datadiscs/DLCs, with low investments needed.

October 28, 2015 18:50:20

Ubi does not understand this logic, seriously on what planet do you live on?

October 28, 2015 18:51:05

+ they have all the cow kids who still buy, some even thank them!

Marblethrone Рыцарь
October 28, 2015 18:53:14

*moooooo*

October 28, 2015 18:55:04

I can tell, to them all the potential buyers and happy customers are a myth, they admitted themselves they were highly surprised by how h5 sold, they would have never expected it. Then they thought h6 sold good for what? hahaha ... curious about sales of h7. And refunds too (for those who could).

October 28, 2015 18:56:04

@Marble
_
Lol at first I thought you were imitating Gorgons lol

October 28, 2015 18:56:56

Maybe Ubi should employ some thinking people, to understand this simply logic.

Marblethrone Рыцарь
October 28, 2015 18:59:02

Well, the Gorgons of H3 do have a cow-like appearance...

October 28, 2015 19:01:12

Is not for nothing they're called THE MIGHTY MOOS.

Pawek1308 Древний
October 28, 2015 19:16:00

@Galaad_SC:
I still find it amusing that Heroes V was supposed to be an RTS...

October 28, 2015 20:06:47

I find it rather scary.

Sussugamon Советник
October 28, 2015 21:57:51

"...some even thank them!"

I also think it's strange thanking them for patching this game. This is their duty and you paid for it. They must finish making this game work no matter what, it's mandatory and they must do that. They are not doing favors.

The time to thank will be when they start adding to the series and making the shared content coming and going with community in a complete friendly state of affairs, both sides winning. Which is to say, never.

kunoichi_chan Криган
October 28, 2015 22:59:03

It's also the duty of a person working a cash register to put your order through, take your money and give you change. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't be nice.

Also, if all the devs get is negative feedback, they will start to hate their jobs and quit, like many checkout folk. Sure, angry consumers might enjoy it, but if devs quit because of only getting negative feedback, this game will never be a finished product - let alone additional factions. They are only human.

kunoichi_chan Криган
October 28, 2015 23:00:28

Mind you, I don't know if the devs even hear any feedback via SC. Heroes community is better for feedback, but people are typically less narky over there.

Mirash_de

Muuuuuu

Spider-Cows =D

October 28, 2015 23:55:15

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Mirash_de
October 29, 2015 00:01:50

" Shadow Council " and the Heroes 7 )))))))

Monteniger
October 29, 2015 13:19:31

They are too busy writing fake reviews on steam and metacritic to be bothered by SC :)

Moen93
October 27, 2015 16:10:15

Good to see this, great work!

October 29, 2015 17:42:34

I don't want to know who is reponsible for this game's problems. Ubi, limbic, cabir ... it is not important. I don't want it to know. I inly want to know, how much this game will be fixed, if there is any hope.

mErEnEfErEee Свирепый
October 29, 2015 16:59:36

Kitsch, UBI, never buy UBI game. Always check. They do NOT deserve your attention. Teach them a lesson.

October 29, 2015 17:01:25

I would rather say: Never preorder or buy new Ubi games. Wait one year, after they are patched and the prize decreases.

mErEnEfErEee Свирепый
October 29, 2015 17:03:12

And I say: Teach them a lesson. They need it.

RobvD84 Безумец
October 29, 2015 17:03:41

I wonder if some Americans still planning to sue Ubisoft. That one is going to be nasty.

mErEnEfErEee Свирепый
October 29, 2015 17:03:47

Otherwise, this nasty practice will never stop.

sttanma Тень
October 29, 2015 17:08:46

Lesson number one:
"How to properly kick Erwan le Spider from the window".
Lesson number two:
"How to apologize to fans"
Lessson numer three:
"How to get rid of the spider nonsense and fix the gameplay, mechanics and bugs"

and I could continue, but for now those three should be enough

benhelmuth
October 29, 2015 17:45:42

RobvD84, I know I personally have lost the desire to sue. They gave me a free digital game and are going to be sending me a physical copy of the game anyway. So I see it as we got an apology and what we deserved.

Augusto2772
October 28, 2015 18:54:03

Now the game is just playable, so it's clear that they needed at least another month of testing and adjustments before the official release of the game. The real players are the ones who will buy the game in December, instead we are the testers. All our work was part of the plans of Ubisoft, and all free.
“Hello Heroes, do not hesitate to share your feedback with us. Big thank-you! Special thanks! Thank you very much, and stay tuned”.

CsikosJani
October 27, 2015 23:55:10

We cannot connect to multi player game with this new 1.3 patch too.
We see the game in the list but when we connect we get Timeout.
All firewall is off on both side. We tryed online and LAN (with hamachi) but doesn't work :(
We changed the Host or we tried to connect to other games but nothing.
What can be the problem?
Heroes 3 HD works well on the same port with firewall too.

genuinebuxa
October 28, 2015 08:44:25

I can entirely share the last post, this is totally insane that a new game which has such a huge past, unable to manage multiplayer option. I am sorely disappointed, even so that I gave money for this app. UbiSoft should think on this deeply, because I personally won't pay for HOMM games anymore.

October 27, 2015 19:14:50

The classes in campaigns need to be changed. I am not sure if it has any sense to write it here, just cause I will probably ignored as usually, but I will try.
After you finish the campaign once, you will have no reason to repeat it again. You will have the same hero with the same restrictive skillwheel, and with the same skills. There are also no choices like in H6.
So, Ubi, I would be very glad if you could make a possibility to change the hero's class in campaign.

Mirash_de
October 27, 2015 19:21:23

In general - " the heroes 6 " different choices blood \ tears, different story, different weapons, different dialogues , many interesting achievements difficult. .
But in the heroes 7 do not pass a second time , no interesting.

Mirash_de
October 27, 2015 19:22:59

The heroes of 6 had a choice - a magician or a warrior, blood and tears, and even gave a second character different.

October 27, 2015 19:32:01

Exactly. As all these "different" possibilites are missing in H7, the easiest (and cheapest) think what could Ubi do is to give us the choice of class.
Otherwise, it has no sense to have 6 classes, 5 out 6 not avaiable for campaign which is - according to Ubi statistics - played by 80% of players? Where is any logic?

Mirash_de
October 27, 2015 19:45:52

Yes, I agree. The campaign is fast and everything.

Rentner65 Страж
October 28, 2015 09:33:09

I somehow doubt that this will be changed for the existing campaigns. However with the Tales of Axeoth updates they maybe could implement that. I assume they are not yet done so it's a possibility?!

October 28, 2015 16:33:31

@Rentner65
As they gave us 12 GB day one patch, I don't think it is so big problem to add the class choice possibility.

vladmrz
October 27, 2015 17:35:25

The game is working just fine now...There are still some minor issues but it is playable.
I'm glad they are working on it.I am happy with the game as it is and I hope further improvements will come.
I am a little disappointed that we don't have the Inferno castle:(...maybe with the incoming expansions.

Rentner65 Страж
October 28, 2015 09:38:04

I hope there will be one given the complaints here ... fixing the game for everyone is a step towards better ratings!

sobaka770
October 27, 2015 14:49:24

Right-click map rotation - that's a welcome improvement. Now if only we could now zoom closer...

Talana01
October 27, 2015 18:15:55

Right-click for map rotation is definitely a great improvement ! :)))

S_Mur
October 29, 2015 20:19:29

Ubi is love, ubi is life.

Mirash_de
October 29, 2015 20:38:09

crooks

Mirash_de
October 29, 2015 21:07:42

Ubi_Namtaru + Limbic_potboiler = deception

Maverickk66
October 30, 2015 04:51:45

Ubi is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty

pinguoui Великолепный
October 30, 2015 07:26:55

are you sure ???

Stop drugs !

JustMark81
October 29, 2015 20:07:05

Ubisoft? When do you fix the game?