JustMark81
October 20, 2015 23:48:51

Translation:
Hello dear fans,

We are sorry but we cannot fix the Out of Sync issue, we have no good programmers and they are always drunk. We have tried to make a good heroes game but we used the game engine as we used in Legacy X. That is the reason you have terrible performance on high end machines. We are going on a vacation now, because we love your money. See you next week when we fix one more bug. - The team.

aleksmel80
October 20, 2015 23:57:31

P.S. Collect more money for addons. We need more money...more! more!!!!
Best regards, your nUbi-team

KhanOfSlaughter Завоеватель
October 21, 2015 03:09:53

Considering the lack of sales, the best holiday they could afford is a trip to pub.

xixo78 Тень
October 20, 2015 22:05:12

_surprising that Ubisoft is reporting in Russian here on the blog.

October 20, 2015 22:14:18

Ubisoft tired of criticism in English, and they began to learn Russian. Russian Community quieter ))

Sussugamon Советник
October 20, 2015 22:16:10

They are people of action though.

benhelmuth
October 20, 2015 22:16:48

Mireille_de it's because the English speaking community is entitled by nature. Perhaps Russians have a different outlook on life.

HeroVolt Рыцарь
October 20, 2015 22:20:19

Ничего страшного, просто русские захватили сайт. Когда они захватят весь Юби - Герои начнут выходить без багов )

October 20, 2015 22:33:16

benhelmuth , it was a joke ) \ just not all is well known English,

October 20, 2015 22:39:41

походу работники сайтеры уже прикосели от английских гневных речей ))))

October 20, 2015 22:40:58

site workers have to be afraid of the English comments)

Galaad_Alt
October 22, 2015 02:47:11

Because alcohol.

Maverickk66
October 22, 2015 06:49:14

This game is such a disaster. I don't even know what to say anymore. Communication is gone with Ubi/limbic and the dust is settling. Even now that the wreckage from such a disaster is visible Ubi/limbic still takes no initiative to outline their game plan. They won't even talk about all the Bugs that were supposed to be "Fixed" with patch 1.2 that still aren't. All we get is were are working on it, but after the messed up release of 1.2 just what in the hell are they working on?

Maverickk66
October 22, 2015 06:50:27

I really wish they would do their live stream they promised us so we can hear their mindset and answers in person. I want to hear them say that his is the most polished Heroes Game ever! I want them to show us a live battle against the "Expert AI" because clearly they aren't playing the same game as us.

AlexKund
October 22, 2015 07:06:03

Totally agree

Antalyan Древний
October 20, 2015 22:20:34

Wait several months with playing. You will avoid many disappointments and problems.
We were waiting for new Heroes so long that several more months are not so big problem.

mErEnEfErEee Свирепый
October 22, 2015 08:40:12

UBI destroyed this franchise. There will not be H8 because nobody will be willing to buy it.

wartank1980
October 22, 2015 10:07:32

not true, i will buy it. Because ist just a good game. :-)

mErEnEfErEee Свирепый
October 22, 2015 10:21:23

Games that do not exist are the best. Just use your imagination. Perfect :D

Galaad_Alt
October 22, 2015 10:21:23

Sometimes I truly think people who keep on buying crap are as much responsible for the downfall of these series than Ubi and the Erwin Team are.

Szocik87 Могучий
October 22, 2015 10:57:36

I will buy but no-preorder.

October 22, 2015 10:59:45

" Demand creates supply " . While the game will buy , Ubi will do surrogates. Of course, Gala.

October 22, 2015 11:04:03

You should not have anyone to do pre-order. We had to ignore the "Beta - Version." \ I \
However, the crowd donkeys rushed to buy for pre-order

October 22, 2015 11:05:14

A bunch of donkeys played "Beta-Version" and was happy.

mErEnEfErEee Свирепый
October 22, 2015 11:10:47

@Gala... people buy it because people hope, and UBI lies (the best of Heroes etc.) Others buy it just because of the name/trademark and fall into the trap. The rest hopes it will get better because UBI says so...

October 22, 2015 11:20:39

More buy , because they love turn-based strategy, for the collection.

October 22, 2015 11:23:50

There was no need to do a pre-order , after the story of H6

Marblethrone Рыцарь
October 22, 2015 11:41:19

@Mireille: donkeys? I think the word you're looking for is 'sheep' :P. Anyway, I am gravely offended by being called a donkey. That's also an insult to all donkeykind out there. Have shame!

Yea, for the collection. While I can enjoy a complete Heroes Experience, some can't because they didn't buy stuff. Your loss, our gain :3.

October 22, 2015 11:46:45

Marble , I'm sorry, I did not mean to offend anyone in Google - translation sounds tough ) ) .
However, to pay for "Beta-Version" and be happy - yes, I think it's donkeys, sorry, Marble)))
I bought a game without a "beta version" and cheap.
\ Well, it turned out, this is a beta -3 \

October 22, 2015 11:54:48

Sheep - is an innocent victim, and asses - stubborn people who do consciously all stupidity. )

Umsche
October 22, 2015 13:08:21

Will you post that every day?
I mean if this game is such a crap, while waste your time commenting everyday?

mErEnEfErEee Свирепый
October 22, 2015 15:31:10

Everyday so that it could reach Mr. President Obama XD

Sussugamon Советник
October 22, 2015 16:50:27

As long as we are reminded why we cannot play this game anymore, we'll remember them in return. That's fair and square.

ramzesprof Тень
October 21, 2015 05:15:20

Эти настройки постоянно слетают, даже если просто загрузить другое сохранение. И этот мелкий шрифт просто убивает со своими малепусенькими красными циферками, которые тока под лупой и разглядывать сколько ты там потерял существ в бою. Уже все глаза посадил.

October 21, 2015 10:22:59

к сожелению на этой игре реально ожно посадить зрение , оч жаль что правельные европейцы и наши игро -маньяки не понимают самого главного - игра опасна для здоровья , после таких игр одевают очки обычно . Я например больше часа не играю , у меня банально от этой игры устают глаза \ зрение пока норм \ .

October 21, 2015 10:24:53

я в других играх могла долго зависать - никакого негатива не ощущала , это первая игра , которвя напрягает и бесит

October 21, 2015 10:26:16

и какие бы тут восторженные сопли не пускали , на данный момент игра -халтура , а народ обули просто

LiIonKinG Рыцарь
October 21, 2015 20:39:34

+1 Глаза реально устают этих малюсеньких буковок/циферок, да и с такой блёклой графикой...

KhanOfSlaughter Завоеватель
October 21, 2015 03:07:02

Do the next article in Latin, I dare you.

kunoichi_chan Криган
October 21, 2015 04:42:43

How about in Middle Egyptian? It'll be fun for everyone to download a hieroglyphic font just to read it! ;)

October 21, 2015 10:15:53

in short, nothing has changed, except for one mistake.

Elamivuoul Свирепый
October 21, 2015 18:36:50

No no! Do the next article in Finnish! :D

Augusto2772
October 20, 2015 20:24:15

Do you know what's the result of the new patch? I can loading the savegames but when I start the fight I get disconnected from the game. BRAVO!

These are the results of the next patch:
1.2.2 I can fight, but my opponent can't do it
1.2.3 I can fight against my opponent, but at the end we've fight the same battle again
1.2.4 We can fight, but right after the credits appearing and the game ends
1.2.5 A comedy show on you is staged on Broadway
1.2.6 Ubisoft no longer exists by then, I hope

bitmaid Маг
October 21, 2015 06:12:44

So that's why it's a strategy game lol

MuozTheRat
October 20, 2015 19:28:17

Will make Ubisoft some announcement to explain the failure of heroes 7?

raider_manhc Мародер
October 20, 2015 19:01:37

GREAT JOB UBI... REALLY GJ... this patch must as big a joke as your company... yesterday i started a new necro campaign for the 4th time cause game crashes when loading... and i saved yesterday and loaded yesterday evening NP... then today... TADA new patch..."we fixed load save problem...." and the shit game crashes when i try to load again and when i click continue... so thks alot again ubi**** 5th time the charm or ?? what do you think ubi... omfg.

budstah Маг
October 20, 2015 19:25:04

I mean i am really sorry that you have some game issues, BUT no need to be so rude. This problem of yours doesn't happen for each and everyone of us. Maybe you have some other PC problems.

JustMark81
October 20, 2015 19:33:02

This person can be as mad as he wants to be, for some people they have waited years for a new heroes.. they have spend a lot of money on it.. not everyone in the world makes tons of money. He spends his time in it, trying to have every turn perfect. And what happens, after every patch he/she can try over.

Fun fact why i say this : It is not a freaking Alpha anymore! It is full released! This is unacceptable!
How can you let all these major problems slip by, be ashamed Ubisoft BE (ASHA)MED

MuozTheRat
October 20, 2015 19:45:15

This game shouldn't cost that much...i feel cheated

mErEnEfErEee Свирепый
October 20, 2015 20:30:36

It should not be sold. It is like selling a broken car or something. But people would end up in a court probably.

KhanOfSlaughter Завоеватель
October 20, 2015 22:05:17

That's happened to me a few times with other games. For some games, I no longer load a saved game from a previous version, especially if it's early after the release of a game.

RobvD84 Безумец
October 21, 2015 00:58:41

Well crashed doesn't have too be that game breaking, but since H7 has a lot of bugs and some of them piles up. Like for example when you have crashes regurarely and then it takes ages to start up and load, and then stuff don't work as they intend to. Then everything alltogheter makes it game breaking. I play H3 WoG a lot and it can crash a lot sometimes (it also depends on wich mod you have active). But since H3 is fast in start up the crashes aren't that annoying.

raider_manhc Мародер
October 21, 2015 01:05:42

budstah when you have played over 100 hours of the game and half of them is replay of a campaign cause it would not load save from a game you almost finished story of then you will be pissed too...

Ubi-MoshiMoshi Могучий
October 21, 2015 10:58:41

Hi raider_manhc, please try to verify your files. Let us know if this issue persists.

Antalyan Древний
October 20, 2015 17:51:05

Instead of writing hateful comments here (of course you may write them too :)), follow the Heroes community website and make your list of 5 things you would like to change in H7 the most.
After October 26th, Limbic will collect them and discuss them.

Tito_Reni Безумец
October 20, 2015 17:10:12

In 9 days there will be a month since release. According to Steamspy, there are less than 50.000 users of H7 on Steam. M&M X, today, has 250.000 users, Limbic stopped parching it because "it didn't sell enough". H6 has 600.000 users, it's considered the worst of the saga.

So... the real question here is: When are you going to sell the rights?

Ferrytheslayer
October 20, 2015 19:31:29

Most of the people don't play on Steam with Heroes 7 :/ Stop the flame pls!

Antarius90 Таинственный
October 20, 2015 19:43:33

I think that Steam have more issues and problems than the "material" version in CD. So i think will be more people playing CD-DVD version.

Tito_Reni Безумец
October 20, 2015 19:55:01

Still, is a huge difference.

Pawek1308 Древний
October 20, 2015 20:21:39

The answer is: to no one. I have explained that a few times and I won't repeat myself. The true question is: What is going to happen after Heroes VII?

Nyankonono73
October 20, 2015 16:49:20

I just watched a playthrough on youtube and it seems limbic didn't even have the budget to make the mouths of the council members move and be synchronized with their speech. This is so ridiculous. Even crownfunded projects make this right nowadays. How much did they get from Ubisoft? 10k dollars? So disappointing. Glad I didn't buy this game. It's a shame to the franchise.

Antalyan Древний
October 20, 2015 17:49:17

Ubilombic: "This game has probably the best cutscenes in series".

I would like to know if they only did not have money to make them better and this is an excuse or if they think it too.

Phoenix222011
October 22, 2015 08:16:29

Why when I change settings(especially speed AI, battle and adventure because are too slow) and save it after restart game I have to do this again? Fix it!!!! I'm very angry when I must before play change settings still!

Maverickk66
October 22, 2015 08:21:56

I have the same issue. Its EXTREMELY frustrating. But pretty much everything in this game makes me frustrated.

Sussugamon Советник
October 22, 2015 14:31:33

I'm not sure. Someone commented on this. It seems that the game saves that situation. Try changing the settings and then you save again. But I'm not sure if it'll work anyway.

LiIonKinG Рыцарь
October 21, 2015 20:35:47

Тут патчей штук десять надо ввести, чтобы все глюки пофиксить - вкачал себе в лидерстве возможность разделения отрядов на 9 стеков - так теперь отряды исчезают и увеличиваются в непонятной последовательности, если в бою их разделяешь. Куча навыков и заклов как не работала нормально, так и не работает - метка эльфов, к примеру, только первая снижает скорость отряда и т.п.

SPANISHDUVI Могучий
October 21, 2015 19:05:14

I'll buy the heroes 7 within 3 years, when buying another computer, because this game only strip with very good computers. UBI won only 5 euros for the game ajajja

Paladinconde Рыцарь
October 21, 2015 20:17:18

Tienes toda la razón del mundo, comprarlo ahora es tirar el dinero. Dentro de un par de años cuando tenga sus expansiones, DLCs, será el momento.

Galaad_Alt
October 22, 2015 02:45:04

speak english, reply spanish, да