August 19, 2015 21:26:03

YES BTW THANKS FOR GIVING US CORAL PRIESTESS WHEN PEOPLE VOTED FOR MEDUSA MAYBE WE WANTED A NEW MODEL AND THANKS FOR MORE RECYCLED MODELS, AROUND HALF OF THE FACTION TROLOLO UBI YOUR GREED KNOWS NO LIMIT
_
AND FIX THE GAMEPLAY FFS

rodaff Тень
August 19, 2015 21:30:42

You forgot to thank them for the amazing butterfly black dragon :P

Lord_Camilus
August 19, 2015 21:35:33

"THANKS FOR MORE RECYCLED MODELS"
I think Butterfly Dragon is part of it :D
I'm wondering when we will receive any response. From the reveal of Dungeon units and the start of negative comments it was a lot of time and still no comment from them.

rodaff Тень
August 19, 2015 21:40:40

Ha, you are right but I like point out the atrocity that the butterfly dragon is :)

And no, they won't say anything, they'll ignore us, hoping that when the next beta begins we'll forget about this topic. People will be busy with so many bugs XD

Milets Страж
August 20, 2015 02:52:43

Don't forget to thank them for those spiders on necropolis too

broui Древний
August 20, 2015 03:35:16

Fascinating that you put this as high a priority as skill wheel and others you've railed on about.

Ever heard of the notion you should pick and choose your battles carefully?
Yelling about every little aspect you don't care for will get you diminishing returns.

Elamivuoul Свирепый
August 20, 2015 04:45:40

@GalaadleHaut
You forgot to thank them for SKILLWHEEL PIZZAA :D

Carhinath Таинственный
August 20, 2015 06:24:08

The more and more I see this game grow, the more I see it turning into Heroes 6.5 and the huge disaster that went along with it. Sad... So so sad...

Maverickk66
August 20, 2015 06:50:23

I think we can all agree that 2 things need to happen for the security/survival of the Might and Magic name. 1st and best option is for Ubisoft to give up their rights and let someone else take over. 2nd Get rid of Erwan and all who created the Ashan Universe. I really feel like if this game goes live in September, it won't attract any new comers, and it will fizzle and wizzle and be labeled as sad attempt to revamp H6 which is deemed the worst Heroes of M&M game ever. WHY WON'T UBI LISTEN!!??

sttanma Тень
August 20, 2015 14:32:29

They won't listen because Erwan le spider has covered their eyes and ears with his webs. So that he could have his world of spiders.

rodaff Тень
August 19, 2015 17:20:18

MEH...
Devs please focus in the important topics aka Fix the specializations and the skeelwheel.
Thanks.

rodaff Тень
August 19, 2015 17:21:02

*skillwheel

JedynyHex Могучий
August 19, 2015 17:26:06

Don't you know Ashan lore and its "consistency" is the most important part of the game for them. :P

RobvD84 Безумец
August 19, 2015 20:34:35

Haha i made the same mistake in calling it Skeelhweel too, and ever since then i use this to show how crap i think it is.

August 19, 2015 21:01:39

The correct term is skill-pizza.

rodaff Тень
August 19, 2015 21:20:21

But-but pizza it's tasty and almost everyone loves it, unlike the current mediocre "skillwheel".
Pizza deserves better :P

Carhinath Таинственный
August 21, 2015 02:15:00

@rodaff If only, if only...

jshalky Могучий
August 24, 2015 12:23:48

Unfortunatly the skill system is working as intended and will not be changed :(

There is still chance to changes in specializations but have problems to believe that there will be changes...

Qriqn Разрушитель
August 19, 2015 17:49:05

What if Jorgen actually allied with the Demons and helped them murder Empress Maeve to get rid of fanatical Falcons rule and set the more ,,convenient" Duke Ivan on the throne? ಠ_ಠ

FortAlb Преданный
August 19, 2015 17:51:54

That would be quite twist and typical for the faceless. It was them who backstabbed Angles during the Mythical War so that demons could escape. Their reasoning for betrayal was "greater good".

MorganGrin Страж
August 19, 2015 17:55:40

Very intresting idea! Good twist, but I hope that Faceless is again on the good side ;)

sttanma Тень
August 19, 2015 19:36:44

I like the Faceless but it would be more usefull if they would murder every spider fanatic so Necro could be freed from the grip of that b*tch spider queen and become the great undead faction as it is in H5.

Hygihoof Свирепый
August 20, 2015 11:27:17

@sttanma ay

broui Древний
August 20, 2015 17:22:33

I wrote this here already but we seem to be a community that needs to repeat itself often in order to get heard:

I respectfully request of the developers and those running this blog that before Wednesday's Beta 2 start, we get a fairly detailed list of adjustments, changes and additions to the game since Beta 1.
Seems a reasonable request and would inform those of us who intend to participate in the 2nd Beta.

I'm also asking for community support on this particular request.

August 20, 2015 17:23:56

Ok you got my support, let's see who's going to show deaf ears and no respect lol

August 20, 2015 17:25:38

They are too busy with fixing the specials XD

broui Древний
August 20, 2015 17:36:43

GalaadleHaut,

Even if this gets no response from the developers, the air is so much sweeter taking the high ground. The low ground stinks of .... well, you fill in the blank.

Marblethrone Рыцарь
August 20, 2015 19:22:40

Dev Silence has lasted long enough, it's time we get to see some more blue posts. And a "note from the team" article about....well..everything that has been requested, reposted, brought up and argued in the last week or two. And a list of changes between Beta 1 and 2 would indeed be welcome too.

blackadderDAAN Свирепый
August 21, 2015 09:51:46

You`ve got my support broui

DrakShudyz
August 21, 2015 13:05:06

I agree with broui

Carhinath Таинственный
August 22, 2015 04:45:39

Supported. That would be just lovely if they actually did that. Problem is, I really doubt it... :/

August 20, 2015 16:23:30

@ devs : I am big fan of this franchise and I would like to support its further development, however I do not like the direction which this game is going (at all). Buying the game is only feedback that matters as you completely ignore any initiative made by fans over here (yes COMPLETELY - please dont argue about that, you know I am right). So my question is, If I buy this game will there be H8 that will be proper Heroes of might and magic? Or will next heroes be just more of H6-H7?

August 20, 2015 16:23:37

Supporting ubi further advancing in wrong direction is definetly something I would like to avoid. I see quite clearly that H7 is not classical heroes same as H6 and chances for it to ever be are minimal. Your leads seems to be having absolutely no clue how this game should look like and in what direction should improvements and evolution go.

August 20, 2015 16:23:44

To buy or not to buy. Yo made this choice very difficult.

August 20, 2015 16:36:36

Devs don't even know if there is any DLC or addon. So you don't expect them to answer, do you?

August 20, 2015 16:40:27

Well they did give us new models for Vampires and Lich, but it seems they learnt NOTHING from it when you look at Dungeon units lol

August 20, 2015 16:43:04

But yeah, regarding game mechanics and playstyle, they just don't give a bull of the input community gave through the years. Even Cepheus did quit his VIP status back in the days of Heroes 6.
_
—http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=36851&PID=1058369#focus
—http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=37279&PID=1050920#focus
_
Interesting reads from 2012 lol

broui Древний
August 20, 2015 16:43:33

I would argue that H7 is closer to the "classical" heroes than either H6 and especially H4.

You're right. Some of the elements that depart from the classical model are concerning. (Skill wheel being the biggest). But, it's already better than two previous installments and after release, patches and expansions, I expect it will rise in the ranks. How much it rises remains to be seen of course but it's silly to say these people have "absolutely no clue".

Pawek1308 Древний
August 20, 2015 16:45:22

Devs are simply very forgetful and need to be reminded of their mistakes many times. Many, many times...

August 20, 2015 16:45:22

@broui

blackadderDAAN Свирепый
August 20, 2015 16:45:35

he has a good point. Instead of pushing out new updates. We rather see some interaction between the community and the developers.

I would not count on a heroes 8. But on the support from modders and future patches/expansions for this game.

August 20, 2015 16:47:12

@broui

I don't know about the actual developers who are making the game, the people I'm blaming are the ones making the core and important game design decisions, which I consider (and evidently am not alone) to go in a wrong direction.

August 20, 2015 16:50:30

I hope there are no addons just quick transition to proper path in the form of H8 (finally true homm). Anyway, I do expect them to know what their further plans are if there will be space for them. Did they learn something from this SC or not? Was our feedback "noted" and discareded or did they actually thought about it? I just hope that my questions doesnt sound too rethorical ... they shouldnt.

August 20, 2015 16:53:04

@logical.dust

A possible outcome is they stop producing the series and put the blame on the fans lol
If that ever happens, let's hope they have the decency to sell the rights to a company which will care and give us HOMM back.

August 20, 2015 16:54:08

Time will tell, but don't expect answers from people who do not know them XD

Voice_Of_Realm
August 20, 2015 16:58:59

Hello, logical.dust, unfortunately we cannot say anything about Heroes 8. It's existence depends on Heroes 7 sellings.

August 20, 2015 17:02:19

I think h7 will sell ok because we are very few people actually aware of what is this game. The advertising campaign is "back to the roots", so people will buy, then get disappointed and will curse Ubi, again.

August 20, 2015 17:03:53

Logical.dust: Yes, we hope for the best. Stay tuned. We will inform you in proper time :D

August 20, 2015 17:04:06

@ merenefere1282 : They should know whether they are on good path or not. If they dont even know that then they should visit this "forum" more offten. Some answers cant get more clear.

@ GalaadleHaut : They claim that heroes fans are too conservative. So it will be probably blamed on that. They do random changes and complain that people are pissed. No understanding of game principles at all ...

Voice_Of_Realm
August 20, 2015 17:05:58

Unfortunately we cannot implement all fans ideas in the game because, if so, the game will be either unplayable or look like Heroes 5. The other reasons - too little money and time. Sorry.

August 20, 2015 17:06:31

Even if they knew, I do not think they are allowed to even spread any rumours about the future unless it's official.

August 20, 2015 17:06:34

rodaff Тень
August 20, 2015 17:08:39

What makes all this mess even more frustrating is that our demands are not outrageous, revolutionary and extremely complex ideas.
We just want to take the best from each game (things that have been done before in the past) and slightly improve them.
I hope that someone is at least taking some notes about the things that us (the community) hate and the things we like in a Heroes game, so maybe, just maybe they'll learn their lesson and do a good H8.
Ah... who am I kidding? Ubi never learns -.-

broui Древний
August 20, 2015 17:12:22

"Yes they will find some bullshit to defend their crap as usual. Is not that we are conservatives, is that we want to play HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC YOU KNOW."

Which is a conservative position. Nothing wrong with it. Defend your conservatism. No need to call it something else.

broui Древний
August 20, 2015 17:15:48

"It is true that Heroes 5 only became really good after TotE with also the efforts from Fabrice, but what happened at Ubi HQ then? Erwin took the lead and we got h6 lol"

The H5 experience (all the way through to ToE) is how this needs to go. It is up to us to get together on some issues to make that happen.
But this is a community with poor listening skills and little respect, alas.

rodaff Тень
August 20, 2015 17:16:44

Well they had their chance to make something revolutionary with H6 and we all know how that went.
There are certain aspects of the game that shouldn't be changed (you can call that a conservative position), but you don't take a football game and make it a mix of football, tennis and waterpolo, you just don't do that, same with a Heroes game.

August 20, 2015 17:18:10

lol broui please tell me you're just trolling here.

I don't understand how an old-timer can stand behind such devolution of the series. I want the series to move on, not to be LESS appealing, LESS beautiful and notably LESS interesting to play. I am all for new stuff in the series, even all new factions and features, just don't change the core of the series. This is not conservatism, this is respect.

August 20, 2015 17:18:16

I think this community is pissed off and kind of dissapointed.

August 20, 2015 17:20:18

"But this is a community with poor listening skills and little respect, alas"

LMAO the same can be very much applied to Ubi lol

rodaff Тень
August 20, 2015 17:22:37

>>Never good practice to scapegoat one person. Get rid of the person and the conditions don't change.

That's not remotely true, when the person in charge has no vision (he said it himself) and no clear sense of direction, then a change might be necessary. Staying with the sport metaphors, how many times we've seen that a change of coach can change the results of a team radically?
Also is indisputable that since Erwan arrived, the quality of the games has decreased.

Voice_Of_Realm
August 20, 2015 17:26:10

Hello logical.dust, we cannot read all the comments now because of summer holidays and because we are very busy before 2nd beta and game release.

Our gameplay vision differs from gameplay of previos game, but the whole system is connected. We tested that.

August 20, 2015 17:28:15

It's just to easy to fail then say: but people don't understaaaaaand, they are to close miiiiiiiinded and conservatiiiiiiiiiiives. No, you just made crap and miserably failed, end of story.

broui Древний
August 20, 2015 17:33:58

GalaadleHaut: One cannot demand respect without giving it. You seem to have taken personally a criticism I make of the practices of the community and argue that objections to said attitudes make me a troll? What a bizarre and childish reaction.
Also, your sports analogy only goes so far. Ask the Cubs or the Mariners. Rather, consider companies like BP or Exxon. Nothing changes but the execs.

Why do you object so strenuously to being respectful?

August 20, 2015 17:38:47

Changing a company may have unexpected outcome. Unless UBI sells them our feedback :D

broui Древний
August 20, 2015 17:39:36

Me? I say hell yes I'm conservative when it comes to this game.

There are certain aspects of the game that should never change. There is little "progress" that can be made from altering some basic game play designs of the Heroes franchise. This IS a conservative position and there is nothing wrong and everything right about defending it.

August 20, 2015 17:40:11

Now I understood why they need our feedback :D

August 20, 2015 17:42:46

broui, I'm sorry but you speak like someone who'd be completely unaware of Ubi's practice on this franchise and even of this blog. O_o
Yeah, it is easy to dismiss and mock the fan base then expect it to be all nice and gentle.

rodaff Тень
August 20, 2015 17:44:36

I don't know who or what the the Cubs or the Mariners are... I suspect they are teams from one of those weird north american sports like baseball and fake-football :P

Also there are companies that were saved by a change of management and there a lot of one that refuse to change and went to bankruptcy. Erwan had his chance and he has failed time and time again, IMO it's time to bring someone who truly understands the essence of Heroes of Might and Magic.

August 20, 2015 17:45:42

Also I disagree with you saying there is "little progress which can be done while respecting the core mechanics", unless you consider for instance the evolution of skill system from h3 to h5 to be "little progress"? Then we'll just agree to disagree here, as I think it was awesome.

August 20, 2015 17:47:45

Sell this franchize to CD Projekt. They do listen to the fans and make high quality games.

August 20, 2015 17:51:44

My choice would be Katauri.

August 20, 2015 17:53:05

Another King's Bounty? I haven't played it.

Sempai_Mur Тень
August 20, 2015 17:53:20

>>To buy or not to buy. Yo made this choice very difficult.

IMO they've made it pretty easy for me lol. Zero doubts.

Milets Страж
August 20, 2015 18:24:17

To me it's pretty clear, no doubts. So far as it goes, I won't buy this game. Not unless some big changes are made. Why? First I don't throw away my money. So I wouldwait to see the full game released, than maybe would think of buying it.Second, as I don't like the direction the game as a whole is going, I don't ser my self buying it anyway, specially because if there is a chance to have a H8 game, I don't want it to be like H6 and H6.5 (alas, H7). I would rather have no H8 than H6.5.5...

Milets Страж
August 20, 2015 18:29:10

And I liked the whole Ashan universe, but from H5, not what it became since H6. It's better to end the series in that world than keep downgrading it and changing it to worst. So clean the table and start a new wolrd an heroes series if you must, but stop butchering the memories we had of Ashan, before we hate it completely... As it is, Ashan is already dead anyway...

broui Древний
August 20, 2015 19:01:03

GalaadleHaut, please consider re-reading before reacting.

On most opinions regarding the game you and I are of the same or similar mind. If you weren't so quick to find enemies where they aren't, you'd realize that. The skill system is indeed something that needn't have changed much. The decision to give the skills more focus through the skill wheel was a good one and also conservative because it didn't drastically alter the way the game played. Small move/big improvement.

broui Древний
August 20, 2015 19:03:39

Instead, the H6 skill system change was huge. And most agree it was a change for the worse.
You don't like being called conservative, but you hate liberal changes in the game. You're a contradiction.

August 20, 2015 20:44:45

broui,

Thanks for taking the time to write this. I indeed misread you. Is not that I am quick to find enemies, is that I've been so many times attacked with fallacies that I've jumped to conclusion. Depending on the person from which a word comes from, it can have different meaning. I'm glad to see we agree on these basics yet crucial matters.

August 20, 2015 20:47:56

@Milets

Personally, H5 Ashan already butchered my memories from the old games, but I agree it is incredibly better than what it became since H6, according to Erwin, the "true Ashan". I also think a new setting would so some good to everyone.

August 20, 2015 21:13:41

@ Voice_Of_Realm : I appreciate your effort to mimic ubi response, but that really isnt neccessary. Let ubi talk for themselves. It wont be my first comment here that wasnt answered and it will not be the last.

Voice_Of_Realm
August 20, 2015 22:28:11

Hello again, logical.dust. Don't worry, it's not hard for me to answer the questions. I'm even pleased to answer them.

August 21, 2015 00:32:50

The thing is UBI will not talk. The day shall come when they simply inform you of what they have done.

August 21, 2015 00:33:45

In business, no time 4 talking to some fanatics.

Lucifael7 Безумец
August 21, 2015 01:10:34

Quite easy to kill Ashan.. The HoMM5 messiah will destroy this world for us and H8 will end up in a new world just like it happened with Enroth:)

Cleglaw Советник
August 21, 2015 01:19:57

@lucifel7

he is kha-beleth and he is our true savior for he is about to reset ashan lore!... ofc, if ubisoft doesnt ruin the ending for a happy end scenario, which is quite possible.

Cleglaw Советник
August 21, 2015 01:26:26

madness level: fanbase asks and answers.

BeYo_OnD Древний
August 20, 2015 07:21:34

For the sake of being reasonable, the roleplaying aspect of SC was a good idea on paper, but does it really have its place right here and now? What this website lacks is an environment for serious and civil discussion about game features. And what the devs need to do is to listen closely on everything people say and not condescendingly indulge us on occasion.

blackadderDAAN Свирепый
August 20, 2015 09:49:46

Sadly the internet is not a place for a serious and civil discussion nowdays.
The 2nd beta is a good step to deal with our fears about the game not worthy of release. Do i hope Ubi will deliver. Keep in mind that playing a beta is not fun most of the time. And not a way to skip a week of waiting till release.
That. And more responce from the developers/moderators instead of total silence to our questions. A lot of the same questions pop up. It`s time to talk to the community again.

RobvD84 Безумец
August 20, 2015 10:28:43

Uhm i don't know what you are talking about, but forums are still great places for that. But Ubi still have to read those comments/posts ppl make. They say they read most comments in here, but i doubt it. Even the mods are nowhere to be seen. And Ubi-Nox was 1 of the few who actually communicated with us from time to time. But i haven't seen him for a while eiter.

RobvD84 Безумец
August 20, 2015 10:31:58

And i don't know about the beta, but i don't think much will have changed from beta 1 other then fixing bugs, graphics issues and performance issues. All the problems the gameplay has won't be changed and that is what most ppl are most concerned about now. And it is also a way to see how Ubi handles this beta, since beta 1 went horrible with a delay. I think it's best for them to focus on the beta next week and make sure it works and is on time. If that means no news next week so be it.

blackadderDAAN Свирепый
August 20, 2015 10:49:57

RobvD,

I think you should not be worried about 3-4 news updates each week. The news you will see till 2nd beta is likely made some time in advance.
"All the problems the gameplay has won't be changed and that is what most ppl are most concerned about now."
I dont know your sources.But if i don`t see much improvement by the AI i will have my doubts about the release on sep 29th. Bugs and performance issues are also important of course. Lets see if they fixed those dancing animations by now

August 20, 2015 10:56:46

I cannot wait to the improved AI - the best in the series :D

August 20, 2015 10:57:04

*to see

fopkovic1 Рыцарь
August 20, 2015 11:37:43

UBI/Limbic should have made some elementary decisions when starting the project. Instead, they just started and look where it is going. Change some things here and there due to heavy comments on several forums, but not with a real idea.
Most updates/ posts we get here are on the visual aspects, backed up with some lore. However the focus should be on the Core of every Heroes game ad that is gameplay with diversity in towns, heroes and creatures. If that is not there, the rest is irrelevant.

blackadderDAAN Свирепый
August 20, 2015 11:45:42

I remembered launch of civilization 5 very well. The AI was so horribly dumb. That i could win the game on deity (highest diff) in the middle ages by just taking all capitals without any opposition.
You are right that we are having meaningless discussions about unit skins. While the most important thing is not yet adressed. The AI. And does the game have that "one more turn" effect on people. What made homm3 and civ4 great.
It`s about time to see this game in action before the launch on 29th

August 20, 2015 11:50:13

Check out Gazebo CPP mod, which improves the game and the AI (Civ5).

August 20, 2015 11:51:12

UBI should do the same Firaxis does - release the source code.

fopkovic1 Рыцарь
August 20, 2015 12:05:41

I am worried. I don't give a lot about the graphics and animations, they just should be OK.
I must have spent 3000+ hours on Heroes III only, because of the awesome gameplay. Hey, the AI was not perfect, but good. It looks like all money is dumped into the cosmetic side of the game. I still hope the release date is postponed, but it looks like it's too late for that, so the second beta will only be used for releasing a big patch when the game launches.

blackadderDAAN Свирепый
August 20, 2015 12:20:49

merenerefe,

Civ 5 is just not playable for my standards. Even with the latest released mods and i`ve played many. The AI just can`t keep up even with cheats to a somewhat competant human player.
I`ll keep playing civ 4 beyond sword. a new dawn. That mod is amazing. And i haven`t been able to win with settings above emperor with 40 civs on gigantic maps without exploits yet.

blackadderDAAN Свирепый
August 20, 2015 12:22:16

fopkovic1 ,

same. The fact that we haven`t seen much about the game is worrying.

August 20, 2015 14:55:54

Have you played with Gazebo mod?

blackadderDAAN Свирепый
August 20, 2015 16:50:39

merenefere,

Probably. I`ll look it up. I`ve used most popular mods.

August 20, 2015 16:52:38

You would know because this mod does change the AI a lot. And does changes the gameplay, though, I tried the old version - didn't have time to test it - it does fix many game issues. Test it.

sttanma Тень
August 19, 2015 19:59:02

Yes, yes, you think you are Jorgen and you think you are Kaspar. Now quit the theater and tell us how is it possible that you ignore the fans and copy the butterfly and half of dung units as if you already didn't copy enough units from that sh*t H6. Tell us how do you want to fix the H6-like skill pizza and game mechanics, when will you rework Necro town? When will you improve the specializations? When will you replace doe with unicorn?

sttanma Тень
August 19, 2015 19:59:25

If you are satisfied with 5000+- people buying the game then you are doing just fine but if you want the game to be a success then you should stop creating poor excuses and finally do something useful. Oh and tell that fool Ervan le Spider that this is the last time when Necropolis has so overdone spider theme because many people are not interested in his childish dreams about spiders.

Chiasa Безумец
August 19, 2015 23:41:41

O-ho-ho new article every day ^^ just like after skill-pizza reveal
Yes, give us more lore articles - maybe twice a day, it surely make everyone forget about the purple rat that is Dungeon's champion or the specializations or... ah, the skill system

lol

X-Commando Могучий
August 20, 2015 00:08:07

I hope that one day you will wake up and see how stupid your post is . I dont understand in what it helps the developper and/or the community. You look like a frustrated and negative person, sorry.

sttanma Тень
August 20, 2015 00:21:50

Well I think Chiasas post is quite logical which cannot be said about yours X-Commando. Developers have ignored almost every voice of reason and suggestion, they are arrogant and lazy. You must have missed a lot of failures made by devs.

rodaff Тень
August 20, 2015 01:26:06

@X-Commando
With all due respect, you are a lvl 3. People like Chiasa, we been here since the beginning, we gave the devs lots and lots of suggestions, advice and ideas to improve the game, but the response of the devs has been silence, indifference and disrespect.
The time of being nice and super polite is long gone.

Chiasa Безумец
August 20, 2015 10:59:07

Hehehe you're new around here, aren't you, Commando? Looks like you've got a lot of catching up to do xD I'd recommend starting from old articles on gameplay mechanics

princessk2013 Маг
August 20, 2015 14:52:55

Unfortunately, i think it is the only thing they could do
they would never have the time to change the skill wheel,
I will play it before I have an opinion about it, there are some good things too

Minastir Страж
August 19, 2015 22:13:14

Look guys, even old chinese browser heroes game had better black dragon than the H7 one, it's 2015 people, give us proper black dragon !

#GUNBD

Elamivuoul Свирепый
August 20, 2015 04:41:24

Cool! That looks so fierce! I like it! :D

princessk2013 Маг
August 20, 2015 14:56:18

But maybe it will look better in the game , you know with other scales etc.... The wings are weird but it could be improve in the game

ArchWarlock Таинственный
August 19, 2015 17:39:08

Nekrodemon Преданный
August 19, 2015 17:58:12

You, sir, just won the Internet.

August 21, 2015 22:03:25

UBI POTATO SERVERS

Pawek1308 Древний
August 21, 2015 22:22:20

Maybe they're frying? Just add fat and a tasty snack is ready! :D

August 21, 2015 23:00:16

Don't worry. They are working on it :XDD

Pawek1308 Древний
August 21, 2015 23:21:57

Better make some good sauce. Fried potatoes without sauce are bad!

August 22, 2015 00:05:52

And ketchup, please. Won't take much time, will it?

matrix123mko Советник
August 22, 2015 11:30:44

The best sauce is Erwan spider poison.

Cleglaw Советник
August 19, 2015 19:26:30

fanbase deserve some answer about hero specs etc etc.

devs go silent again?

rodaff Тень
August 19, 2015 21:25:57

It has become a tradition now...

mediczero Молот судьбы
August 24, 2015 13:52:54

Who agrees we need Sanctuary back in an exspansion..?
Core
Kappa (melee, leaping)
Kitsune (melee/ranged duel form, support)
Shark Guard (melee)

mediczero Молот судьбы
August 24, 2015 13:55:32

Elite
Yuki-Onna (ranged, slowing attack and ice spells)
Mermaid (melee, hypnosis)
Kenshi (melee, no retaliation, multi attack)

Sandro400 Таинственный
August 24, 2015 13:57:08

While I would like to see Sanctuary back (after all, they even got their "Tales" article after fans asked for it), I do not think we really NEED Nagas back...
H7 still needs something other than new faction, from my PoV. ;)

mediczero Молот судьбы
August 24, 2015 14:01:21

Champion
Kirin (flier, support)
Dragon Eel (melee, immune to water, tank)

Lord_Camilus
August 24, 2015 14:07:47

Agree, but Dwarves must be first! (or they both can come in 1 huge addition) :P

princessk2013 Маг
August 24, 2015 14:07:53

Why not ! I agree

mediczero Молот судьбы
August 24, 2015 14:07:59

@Sandro400
Possibly, but I posted this to discuss Sanctuary, not "problems" with the game...

mediczero Молот судьбы
August 24, 2015 14:14:55

@Lord_Camilus
Dwarfs got their chance, if they want to go first they'll have to share it with the nagas, otherwise back in the line..!

August 24, 2015 14:16:34

Sandro400, yet again lore forbids an overall liked faction to appear into the game.
Business will come in hand when we will see it along Fortress in eventual vanilla for H8. If H7 is "back to the roots", I cannot imagine the horror H8 will be.

Lord_Camilus
August 24, 2015 14:18:29

And have in mind that Dwarves will have new, nice models- it's high rish that you will receive half of Santuary just reused from H6 :P

Sandro400 Таинственный
August 24, 2015 14:18:51

@Gal, what "lore" are you talking about? How does lore prevent Sacntuary to appear in the game?
You sure know it's one of the favorites for the expansion, along with Inferno, right?

August 24, 2015 14:20:31

I bet ya we will get h6-like Inferno in expansion.
I meant lore already told us Sanctuary didn't have its place in h7, or did I miss something?

mediczero Молот судьбы
August 24, 2015 14:23:24

Galaadle, they simply explain why the nagas wasn't considered for the main game, nothing with it being impossible for the to return...

Sandro400 Таинственный
August 24, 2015 14:26:42

@Gal, they just explained why there isn't an ambassador from Nagas at Ivan's court. Nothing more.

August 24, 2015 14:31:18

"And this why, my friends, the Nagas have played no part in the Ten Years War, and probably won’t have much impact on the life of land-dwellers before quite some time… "
_
I guess sufficiently open enough to interpretation but to me "quite some time" doesn't mean we will see them next week lol
_
Although, the most logical thing would be a vote for expansion, for another marketing bloodbath lol
Though some Inferno stuff was in beta files, IMO is not totally innocent lol

mediczero Молот судьбы
August 24, 2015 14:34:10

Galaadle, that still only means they wont be a part of the war for the imperial throne, still doesn't rule out the possiblity that they will take part in future events.
Also, neutral demons, remember..?

sttanma Тень
August 24, 2015 14:34:17

Maybe if there will be any expansions, then we will see the naga. But mechanics, specializations, skills and poor H6 design of units are the first things to fix and rework. And to be honest I prefer Inferno and Fortress over Sanctuary.

Sandro400 Таинственный
August 24, 2015 14:35:23

@Gal, as you might remember, the 6 campaigns of H7 are stories of the past told by Councillors. What prevents Sacntuary campaign be the same story told by some Naga? ^^
Demons are in the beta because we have Demon neutrals.

August 24, 2015 14:40:05

Frankly I doubt it, but hope my friends, what I know is Ubi is good at crushing dreams lol

BigBossMan1978 Великолепный
August 24, 2015 15:22:57

I really love(d) that faction! Mystical, secluded beings capable of living everywhere but the skies. Very powerful, cunning and adaptive towards even the hardest conditions. I would truly love seeing their return to the word of Ashan one day soon....

August 24, 2015 15:34:08

Enjoy Medusa!

ptrsc Древний
August 24, 2015 16:18:45

"marketing bloodbath" - how accurate! :D
Makes me remember a quote from Rome TW, a pre-battle speech:
"I want to see blood. I want to BATHE in their blood. I want to bathe in their blood for A WEEK!"
And now imagine Ubi's CMs (sry, Nox;P) devising another faction voting with these evil grins on their faces...;DDDD

Antalyan Древний
August 24, 2015 16:50:49

I guess they are planning sanctuary for H7 datadiscs, if they were not, why would no known hero have the water magic grandmaster? It is more than clear that inferno or fortress have nothing to do with it.

August 24, 2015 17:03:12

oh yeah, no water gm in vanilla, another great thing lol

Opensky321
August 22, 2015 21:21:50

i hope someone will take care of h8 in the future. h7 is a joke

sttanma Тень
August 21, 2015 23:01:05

How they want to create a game, When they are unable to even create a normally functioning website....

Voice_Of_Realm
August 22, 2015 00:11:19

Hello, sttanma, unfortunately the number of visitors and spamming comments in this blog is much bigger, than expected, so it starts to lag in the last days.

Sempai_Mur Тень
August 22, 2015 01:14:02

>>the number of visitors in this blog is much bigger, than expected

Like you (pretending you are ubi-staff) expected 3 users and there were 5(FIVE!) of them? Can't agree more. Almost 100% overload lmao.

RobvD84 Безумец
August 22, 2015 09:57:07

Yeah well any normal and official site doesn't have this problem. And this problem has been going on more then 6 months. The loop when logging in has been there for a while too. And they had plenty of times to fix it. I know they didn't get any budget for this site.

August 22, 2015 11:10:51

They are working on it XD. Please be patient ;D

eloar0
August 22, 2015 11:12:34

More lags equals less negative comments posted during weekend. There might be reason in this madness.

August 22, 2015 11:14:50

Not a coinsidence, eh.

Sempai_Mur Тень
August 21, 2015 22:16:12

Did someone fry one of the potatoes which was used for hosting this blog, huh?

matrix123mko Советник
August 22, 2015 11:40:13

Erwan was feeding his spiders with potatoes.