krayz1e2010 Тень
May 26, 2015 13:23:53

Guys, this is Ubisoft. You should have expected this.

Sardren Таинственный
May 26, 2015 13:33:37

This is a early beta build, you should have expected this is the correct answer here.

Rentner65 Страж
May 26, 2015 14:17:20

Ubi might have had some problems with complete games before but this is a beta as Sardren pointed out. Oh it starts later, so what! If they would have release a extremly buggy beta everyone would have yelled at them... now they will release a better (nevertheless buggy, it's a beta) version! I personally think that's a good sign... especially as they explained why this was done!

KhanOfSlaughter Завоеватель
May 26, 2015 14:35:38

"now they will release a better (nevertheless buggy, it's a beta) version!"

Better than what exactly? An unplayable pile of poo? Oh yeah, we should be totally thankful they're eventually releasing a beta that is playable. Those who pre-ordered should not be so inconsiderate.

Rentner65 Страж
May 26, 2015 15:32:18

Not sure if that was sarcastic or not Khan but I think it's better to release a version that works for the majority than something broken that dies every other action. And I preordered the final game because I'm sure I'll have fun with it and not because I wanted to play the beta. Beta is just an extra.

Cleglaw Советник
May 26, 2015 12:06:52

so i ll ask a question:

do you expect another delay for real game release aswell?

like to say yes, comment to say no!

Bongowomabt Свирепый
May 26, 2015 12:08:52

No. I think they will do a heroes 6 again. Were instead of telling us we want to dealey to make it better for you they will release a buggy game again

GalaadleHaut Герой
May 26, 2015 12:10:19

upvote farming incoming lol

Bongowomabt Свирепый
May 26, 2015 12:23:00

haha lol :D tbh the up vote is a stupid idea anyway only give some level boost on the forum :D prefer if we could like a post that ubi does :D

Tomaskooo17 Свирепый
May 26, 2015 12:36:52

depend how many people pre-order. if they have enough money then probably delay but if not they release because they need cash from sale . O just wait for patched game a special offers after period :)

KhanOfSlaughter Завоеватель
May 25, 2015 22:23:22

Oh wow! After all of the hype a few fans tried to create, their hopes are shattered. I guess this is what they call ironic humour.

acare84
May 25, 2015 22:11:23

Good luck guys, I am waiting for the beta and I hope it will be awesome, and thanks for your honesty with us.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi Могучий
May 26, 2015 18:24:51

Hello Heroes, we appreciate your patience whilst you are waiting for new information about the beta.

Antalyan Древний
May 26, 2015 18:25:40

Does it mean that we will get some info today?

DonatasL Таинственный
May 26, 2015 18:26:59

Well that's just maddeningly unhelpful. :/

Mustachfete Страж
May 26, 2015 18:28:23

could we bmaybe get atleast the information when the beta will start i eman even if it is in 3 days, a date when it will be there the latest would be very helpfull

DonatasL Таинственный
May 26, 2015 18:30:41

@Mustachfete Patience is a virtue my friend.

sjesiak Разрушитель
May 26, 2015 18:33:04

No worries guys. You have our support. I for a change am happy that you decided to postpone the release of beta to fix things you are aware of. After all beta is for us to find small bugs that require your attention not to point out things you already know. Take your time to fix those issues.

lukrzyma
May 26, 2015 19:08:26

I expected to get more information today when I back from work but unfortunately we still have to wait for updates ;)

Coobekh
May 26, 2015 20:21:13

quoting: "Well that's just maddeningly unhelpful. :/ "

RRick_CZ Триумфатор
May 26, 2015 11:00:56

I unlock my beta access and after I wrote the beta-key into the box, there was a tab with texts :
connecting to cabeiri...
reanimating skeletons...
preparing world domination...
plotting against Ivan...
killing spiders...
shaving dwarfs...

(for those who don´t understand, those texts are there instead "please wait, checking the beta key")
... seriously, whoever did this, good job :DD

RRick_CZ Триумфатор
May 26, 2015 11:01:02

If you did´t pre-order, and don´t have the key, try to write there false numbers/letters, it works too :D

Krokkolisk Таинственный
May 26, 2015 11:10:19

AHahaha xD epic!

Cleglaw Советник
May 26, 2015 11:45:24

haha funny stuff!

GalaadleHaut Герой
May 26, 2015 12:00:06

yeah because coding funny messages and spending time on silly animations is probably among the best things here lol

ThePrideOf
May 26, 2015 12:06:45

How did you get access to the beta?

Marblethrone Рыцарь
May 26, 2015 08:11:59

Right, now that the initial disappointment has calmed down, and my marbulous essence has been restored to its former glory, it is time to reflect on yesterday's events. I had made sure that I would be unoccupied at 18.00 PM GMT+1. I still had a major project to finish, my BA thesis, which I completed way before the start of the Beta. Since it's delayed anyway I have plenty of time to hand it in today, as I had planned.

Marblethrone Рыцарь
May 26, 2015 08:14:17

I see no reason to bash the devs. They can only do so much with the time that is given to them. About Ubisoft, I do not know if they are to blame and if so, to what extent. When I bought games, I never looked at its developer/publisher. I have EA, Sierra, Atari, and Ubisoft all together here. Apparently the team has encountered unforseen problems, and the Beta version they intended to release turned out to be broken. It makes sense they have postponed it for that reason.

Marblethrone Рыцарь
May 26, 2015 08:17:24

Do I feel bad now, because I pre-ordered the game? Not by a dozen miles. I pre-ordered the CE not just for the game or beta access, but also the goodies and bonuses that come with it. I am going to enjoy them all. This delay, this somewhat disappointing event won't extinguish the fire that has been burning for so long now. However, a handful of fuel could come in handy, you know. I believe some people make a bigger problem out of this than it really is.

Marblethrone Рыцарь
May 26, 2015 08:20:28

Let alone the wild conspiracy thinking. "Marketing trick", "manipulation". Depends one's point of view. I see a new game, I participate in its development by voting, therefore I want more than just the base game. I want the CE. Oh, that includes access to the Beta? Actual first-hand experience? Gentlemen, we have a deal. It's delayed now. Bummer, I was really looking forward to it. On the bright side, I'd rather have a more polished version than a very crude one.

Marblethrone Рыцарь
May 26, 2015 08:24:39

Besides, dealing with disappointments is something everyone should learn, virtually but also in reality. There will be times that things don't go according to plan, and the ones who accept this, accept the challenge and make the best out of it are the ones to succeed. It's life, it will always be part of life. It shapes one's experience.

Sudobahl
May 26, 2015 08:25:46

Thats the spirit!
I could'nt agree more.

cossacking
May 26, 2015 08:53:06

Well, I sincerely do not feel bad for two main reasons:
1. I don't care about the beta. There's nothing that fundamentally new about the game (comparing to VI/6).
2. These things already happened many times, except in a larger scale:
Official final release date in news -> Bugs -> New official final release date -> Bugs -> New official final release date in news -> Bugs -> Release as is
This is basically a summary of MMH6 PR. There had been a few more release dates given, just not as "final" ones

KhanOfSlaughter Завоеватель
May 26, 2015 11:10:15

It comes down to the fact that they can continue in this manner because there'll still be people who will buy the CE and spend all their money on their products thinking "oh they'll fix the problems" + "well it's better for them to take more time making it better". It boggles my mind that people can think those things when there hasn't been a shred of evidence to suggest that the game will be more polished.

ptrsc Древний
May 26, 2015 12:55:42

Good, old sir Marblethrone. Wise and reasonable, as always. Upvoted.

RobvD84 Безумец
May 26, 2015 13:15:14

I am not blaming the devs, i am blaming Ubisoft for the way they handle things. They finally started to look good with communicating with us, and then they do this with silence for a few hours when we all needed that information.

luckykilla Маг
May 26, 2015 02:41:30

Keep up the work, It will be awesome regardless of when it comes out. The hater's will always hate. Develop and release quality. Good luck!

KhanOfSlaughter Завоеватель
May 26, 2015 03:06:49

"The hater's will always hate"

What a load of rubbish. There are lovers of the series who voiced their disappointment on what has happened. They are by no means "haters".

Boot-lickers will always be boot-lickers, more like it.

MrD69
May 26, 2015 03:42:48

Just so you know this is my favourite game franchise of all time. What I flat out hate is how little UBI cares about keeping it that way.

Kimarous Великолепный
May 26, 2015 06:29:12

@KhanOfSlaughter - I beg to differ. It's hard to explain "using simple typos to make broad potshots at the state of Ubisoft as a whole" as simply "disappointed fans." Using any excuse you can to express negativity IS hatedom.

RobvD84 Безумец
May 26, 2015 06:39:50

Well what do you expect. I mean look at how Ubi has been handling this franchise after H5. It's a shame it has gone like this.

Kimarous Великолепный
May 26, 2015 06:49:24

I expect people to not jump down Ubi-Nox's throat for editing a broken link and use it as an example of Ubisoft's overall quality control. That's straight-up dickishness.

So no, I DON'T expect that. I expect BETTER from the community.

KhanOfSlaughter Завоеватель
May 26, 2015 11:54:30

@ Kimarous, I guess we've been reading different comments, or interpreted them differently. I don't think their negativity is motivated by hate. It's negativity born from their feelings of being betrayed.

mr3LiON
May 25, 2015 22:35:22

Take your time as much as you need. We are here not for a perfect timing in development but for a perfect game. So don't worry and carry on!

Coobekh
May 26, 2015 19:59:08

for those who r still waiting since yesterday - like i do - RECOMPENSATION is REQUIRED because what was promised is not delivered at all and still no ETA. I also want game to be good, but srsly, i paid because ubisoft announced beta for preorder. i wouldn't pay money 4 month earlier if this wasnt the case.

urukia132132 Могучий
May 26, 2015 21:00:22

This is why you don't pre-order. If it isn't finished you can't make a proper assessment of the purchase. It's your own fault for trusting Ubisoft with your money, because Ubisoft are sooooooooooooo trustworthy...

cossacking
May 27, 2015 16:25:02

Ubisoft does not do compensations. You'll just have to get over it... or get out.

EnergyW Хитрец
May 27, 2015 17:33:50

Yeah, well, pre-order is just to build hype and have "fools" (pardon the expression) buy the game just for few more items, for a price it does not deserve.

Berezhkov
May 26, 2015 16:59:22

бесконечно можно смотреть на три вещи:
1. как течет память.
2. как горят дедлайны.
3. как меняется тз.

Ребята, мы все понимаем. Держитесь.

Taranri Таинственный
May 26, 2015 16:22:29

I think it was a good decision by them, I'd rather have a good product/beta than a buggy mess.
Extra + for them being honest and communicating with us.

Bongowomabt Свирепый
May 26, 2015 16:23:58

I agree but beta is meant to be buggy. if its not buggy its really a demo

Taranri Таинственный
May 26, 2015 16:26:42

Some bugs are more severe than others though, and if there are too many severe bugs the beta might not be playable at all - and then we can't find any other bugs.

Bongowomabt Свирепый
May 26, 2015 16:27:39

yes the 3 bugs mentioned in this post need to be fixed as they are non playable bug

Miks_ya Древний
May 26, 2015 14:56:42

Нет повести печальнее на свете, чем повесть, о седьмых героев БЕТЕ...)

DerekDreik2015 Тень
May 26, 2015 15:09:00

Не то что бы я плохо отношусь к французам.. Но вот за мистрали они же тоже деньги взяли и тоже не отдали....:))

Miks_ya Древний
May 26, 2015 15:11:58

Это да, но тут, претензии к немцам и французам 50/50)

shmelloff Рыцарь
May 26, 2015 15:12:09

- О, Дрейк - Ты Живой )0
Это Хорошо :))

- А то ты вчера помойму больше всех ждал БЭТси )) Наверно Оч. Огорчился)

DerekDreik2015 Тень
May 26, 2015 15:15:31

Шмель, да живой. Только злой. Теперь пиратку ведьмака качаю. Разозлили французы с немцами а расплачиваться теперь Полякам:)) Ведьмака хотел лицуху покупать.

agar6 Безумец
May 26, 2015 15:21:45

Покупай, пшеки старались, даже защиту не делали. Польша стронк

Miks_ya Древний
May 26, 2015 15:23:51

Зачем им защита, у них же стоит система ПРО, они и так под защитой, больше им не надо xD

Mirash_ge Дракон
May 26, 2015 15:28:51

эт как же можно не уважать труд людей , кот делают любимые игры , и качать пиратки ...
Дер халява наказуема , разочаровываешь прям ,,,,,\ я про Ведьмак \ , старается комманда
Елки все халяву хотят ,как в лесу

Sempai_Mur Тень
May 26, 2015 15:59:16

Имейте совесть. Поляки наконец смогли в космос плюс защиты никакой не делали. Плюс ценник в полтора раза ниже чем на герои.
Правда там уже патч 1.04 вышел ггггг. Они тоже держат марку.

Но с бета дилей я просто ржу. Они и здесь зафакапили.

DerekDreik2015 Тень
May 26, 2015 16:04:54

Мира жизнь полна разочарований:)). Не ты первая. Просто Юби разозлили и мне захотелось крови. Вот Поляки и попали под горячую руку, которая сама потянулась к мышке ина торент:)). Но вот тут говорят что деньги вернули за предзаказ, так что посмотрим. Может и куплю ведьмака. А вообщето я сторонник идеи заменить триколор на веселый роджер:)).

Mirash_ge Дракон
May 26, 2015 16:21:04

закон бумеранга тож никто не отменял ) ты не платишь = тебе не платят , только немножко больше )

Sempai_Mur Тень
May 26, 2015 16:26:23

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

agar6 Безумец
May 26, 2015 16:35:19

Не, в космос пока еще не смогли. Но в РГП смогли.

agar6 Безумец
May 26, 2015 16:37:47

А французы все не могут в бету..

Sempai_Mur Тень
May 26, 2015 16:47:06

@agar6, а ты поиграй в него. Это не рпг, это космос ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
__
Хотя есть нюансы. Пробежал быстро сквозь стражников - свои же запинали. Не в тот ящик залез - снова запинали. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Zatwierdzać! <strong>Polska</strong>

agar6 Безумец
May 26, 2015 16:50:09

Я его купил, но играть буду позже. Но верю, что отлично все.

Miks_ya Древний
May 26, 2015 16:51:38

agar6
Настаиваться оставил?) как коньячек хороший?)

agar6 Безумец
May 26, 2015 16:53:32

Ага, когда он настоится немного патчами и аддонами) ну и просто не очередь пока)

Mirash_ge Дракон
May 26, 2015 13:22:16

Походу , Бэтси приболела серьезно ))))))))))

agar6 Безумец
May 26, 2015 13:23:58

Бета не будет, бетщик заболел.

Jo3780 Маг
May 26, 2015 13:27:00

Да всё это не надёжно было с бэтой, я поэтому её и не заказывал. Как чувствовал)
Лучше до сентября потерпеть и уже во всю игру рубиться)

LukaOo Преданный
May 26, 2015 13:34:16

Как бы не померла совсем. Хоть разок дернуть дадут то?

serega11112222
May 26, 2015 13:51:48

без БЕТЕ нельзя, предвкушение перед релизом хочется испытать, только позорно как то на 2 недели тест давать, месячишко хотя бы дали, а то лето да еще работа, когда играться то... и "Бете" в первую очередь исправили бы, глаза режет

Mirash_ge Дракон
May 26, 2015 13:17:26

ШММММ ты гений , озвучь на инглиш про авы ! пофиг на игру , елки , достало все )))) хоть в картинки поиграем до осени ))))))))

Mirash_ge Дракон
May 26, 2015 13:18:21

драг я придумала конкурс ! " прокачать шмеля за 2 недели до 30 уровня " )))

Miks_ya Древний
May 26, 2015 13:20:05

А может конкурс, скинемся Миксу, на новый Бугатти Вейрон?а?

agar6 Безумец
May 26, 2015 13:22:28

Ну чего там скачалось-то? Порево французское с Эрваном? Это круче чем две бете.

L0rd_XEEN Безумец
May 26, 2015 13:23:23

Мираж, как бы шмель в шершня не превратился=)

Mirash_ge Дракон
May 26, 2015 13:27:29

если шмелю одеть костюм от Билайн .....)

Miks_ya Древний
May 26, 2015 13:27:42

agar6
Да ниче не скачалось, 5 гигов, занятые, освободились на жестком, кстати, сцаный уплей не поддерживает докачку, вроде как

agar6 Безумец
May 26, 2015 13:29:55

И ведь сидит играет тайком небось)

L0rd_XEEN Безумец
May 26, 2015 13:31:39

Микс, я уж думал ты уже гамаешь... ну ок.

L0rd_XEEN Безумец
May 26, 2015 13:32:37

Ну чтож... давайте опять на Ландскнехта крестовый поход замутим?

serega11112222
May 26, 2015 13:45:21

А веселые вы все ребята))))

Miks_ya Древний
May 26, 2015 13:49:35

Гарик xD
кто гамает? я гамаю? нееееее....)

shmelloff Рыцарь
May 26, 2015 14:10:02

"если шмелю одеть костюм от Билайн "

- ....Не спс ,я не Светлаков чтоб в полосатом костюме прыгать xD

Mirash_ge Дракон
May 26, 2015 14:17:48

шм ))

Miks_ya Древний
May 26, 2015 15:04:26

К тому же в полосатом костюме, все же, чаще сидят, чем прыгают...)))

LocoBlutaxt
May 26, 2015 10:52:24

I'm ok with the delay of the BETA but it's not ok to tell the people "Our team is currently uploading a new version of the beta." ( http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1133458-MMH7-Beta-delay ) when it's not true. That's clouding the truth. That's lying straight into the face of the customers.
That's the only reason why I'm angry again against UBI (not the Devs!). Nothing learned in the last couple of years and from the disaster with Heroes Kindoms support.

cossacking
May 26, 2015 10:54:26

Very well said.

ThePrideOf
May 26, 2015 11:57:45

What is the truth then?

Bongowomabt Свирепый
May 26, 2015 12:14:59

yeah I agree. They can go around lying to us. The devs were the good people this time by telling ubi NO its not good to go out like this. I CANT belive unbi would think of giving a game out with corrupt files. a BIG well done to the devs for this and I HUGE ubi needs to sort them self out to them