AuroraBorealis9
May 13, 2015 10:16:51

Economy skills are great. :)

Runcorn Страж
May 13, 2015 10:22:37

Agree, in old heroes I never choose economy skills, but this seems more powerfull. I like town planner skill... :)

Binouz1976 Таинственный
May 13, 2015 11:04:28

Agree with you, one heroe with this skill in each town

Enwor1000 Тень
May 13, 2015 13:04:04

Agree with you, too. With enough gold and recources the Town planner is great and powerfull! Especially for your recruiting creatures

SlumbrousShip5 Свирепый
May 12, 2015 19:07:10

Funny how the "all knowing classical game lovers" that is ubisoft, put the most hated skill ever in their new game : eagle eye. It's like with every opportunity they have to suprise us or impress us, they just make themselves look worse.

mammothhunter3
May 12, 2015 19:21:46

Wouldn't mind if old good eagle eye is thrown away from the series this time, or forever

SlumbrousShip5 Свирепый
May 12, 2015 19:26:48

I've given the skill a chance a few times in the past, it's just worthless and should be removed

Cleglaw Советник
May 12, 2015 21:30:16

i dont eagle eyes too, its lihe navigation to me, or old h3 style diplomacy skill, those were mostly facepalm reasons in game lol. i cant say im glad to see eagle eye back, why didnt they altered it to a usefull thing, ike they did to diplomacy. you know, diplomacy is really good now, im suprised to see that eagle eye stayed the same :/

Kara_Seyra
May 12, 2015 18:27:45

Как правильно заметила Мarbran Сюзерен + развитая Экономика это нечто!

ADAMIT_1986T Мародер
May 12, 2015 18:30:06

Да, здесь трудно не согласиться, при всем желании! особенно грандмастер --ВЕЩЬ!

Kara_Seyra
May 12, 2015 18:32:02

Сюзерен не усилит Грандмастер зато ресурсы и цены на существ и сдания !

ADAMIT_1986T Мародер
May 12, 2015 18:37:05

Я имел в виду гранд по экономике вещь! да и с большим количеством существ, и достаточным наличие голды, нейтралы будут охотнее набираться в армии ГГ. А Представьте на Л картах!!!! Я раньше писал, что в экономическом плане преимущество очень хорошее! Если Армия врага и будет мощнее, то экономист компенсирует это количеством!

Kara_Seyra
May 12, 2015 18:41:35

Да, здорово, только 30 уровней это 3 полных ветки если 1 экономика, 2 Дипломатия, остается 10 уровней и ни в чем себе не отказывай :)

Kara_Seyra
May 12, 2015 18:42:31

Да, забыла, собственную ветку расы ;)

kevtro11
May 13, 2015 10:21:06

Paragon seems crappy, except on small maps. I also wish they would have gone back to "Enlightenment," which was a way better name. Economy is obviously only for secondary heroes. Will economy bonuses stack with multiple heroes?

ThorHammerhand
May 13, 2015 11:19:17

In order, makes a mid-level skill though, a suport hero with both of these would be a great second (especialy if they are a +X to creature growth). Agree on enlightenment. Agreed. would be great but since most are governer skills that is unlightly)

tb101tb101 Могучий
May 12, 2015 21:35:22

You know, I get why skills are stronger. The 30% gold thing, the build twice thing, the no shooter penalty thing, I get it. It's suppose to be OK cause you cant actually choose anything, so you cant just grab all the best ones every time, I sparklin get it.
What I dont get is what the hell are skills like merchant doing on the same tier with town planner. 1 extra marketplace is as strong as building twice? And all these cursed "governor" bonuses.
I start wondering if the devs ever played HoMM

RobvD84 Безумец
May 12, 2015 21:37:37

Yeah i agree.

May 12, 2015 22:10:22

Since game isnt random, on lvl2 you can pretty much accelerate town building. Just recruit second hero get him to lvl 2 and done - 2x building speed. And this will be actually every single game. Yes they havent ever played heroes. Especially that guy who designed skillwheel.

Niwroc Древний
May 12, 2015 22:19:19

I do agree that there is no reason to not get a secondary hero to get 2x building speed. It's just too good to pass up.

May 12, 2015 22:19:30

Agree with you guys, i like some skills but many would be better balanced on different lvls.

AshansBest Страж
May 13, 2015 06:18:11

Ain't nobody got money for that...

Ubi-Nox Тень смерти
May 12, 2015 18:19:21

Mentor/Master | Foreman/Merchant --> Fixed.
And it is only Tuesday... :( Sorry guys.

EnergyW Хитрец
May 12, 2015 18:21:46

Tsk, tsk.

At least you have the power to fix it.

darioio
May 13, 2015 17:57:55

Are we going to see some new/unique skills finaly? Shows us some creativity!
C'mon people, even pictures are the same!

sung4n Страж
May 13, 2015 18:09:29

The Blue ever commented that we "might" see unique skill maybe related to race or class. But in the end, like what I've been seen so far, don't expect too much. The higher the expectation, the more pain you'll get when the final version didn't include one. It is a possibility but let's put that as 1% possibility, since I think they already put everything set on stone

darioio
May 13, 2015 18:23:44

I was really expecting something new like anything!, but now I'd say there's 0,01% possibility

sung4n Страж
May 13, 2015 18:31:26

yes, just don't expect too much. My lesson with Heroes 6 give me a harsh lesson, now for Heroes 7, I'll wait a trusted review, browse Celestialheavens and Heroescommunity before deciding a buy. Right now, assuming this "bit" boring skill representation, spiderpolis and half bake TS as cons. And some that I am interested: New Area of Control, 7 resources,beautiful creature design, I still have 50% possibility to buy Heroes 7.

darioio
May 13, 2015 18:48:21

Well lucky you, from my site it's max 20% possibility buying.
Skills, abilities, specializations and spells are already lost cause, so the only thing I'm hoping for is Sylvan and Dungeon.

TheDoubleH Страж
May 13, 2015 12:42:49

interessing, but just for secondary heroes.

mr3LiON
May 13, 2015 16:17:32

Paragon is a musthave skill for main mage heroes.

Sorgimus
May 13, 2015 16:36:59

@mr3LiON
I not think so, because if u play for Magic-hero u already NEED learn expert level of same Magic School for using these spells.

But if u want cast 1st level spells on Expert level u are welcome!

ZhelBell Свирепый
May 13, 2015 10:21:01

To built to buildings in one trun is greate, but expancive too.

pantander
May 13, 2015 11:40:42

In the start yeah, but imagine when you capture your second and third towns, you can fortify and increase your army super-quick! Very exciting possibilities here :)

Enwor1000 Тень
May 13, 2015 09:31:58

Nice skills! I like the "Town Planner"

pinguoui Великолепный
May 13, 2015 02:02:50

Thats's seem unplayable as HOM VI

Ekohippi
May 13, 2015 03:02:09

Only 60-70% is h6 I think. Maybe 20% H4, 10% heroes online and rest from h2, h3 and h5.

Peterwood
May 13, 2015 01:04:53

Economy looks good!!

Granto0611 Страж
May 12, 2015 22:24:09

Novice skill: 2 buildings on the same day?!
I think it will fit more to the grandmaster tier. The Beta testers will see...
Otherwise: fear my bone dragons at the end of week 1!

Shukfir Великолепный
May 12, 2015 22:29:56

With few of resources that doesn't matter.

Niwroc Древний
May 12, 2015 22:35:25

I remember in H3 figuring out how to get firebirds at the end of week one. With this I'm curious to see how fast I can do a T7, oops sorry, Champion rush.

jshalky Могучий
May 12, 2015 23:22:13

@Niwroc: I think it will all depend on the map design. If there is not enough resources you will not be able to abuse it. Althou I do not have much faight in that ....

ninjata12
May 12, 2015 23:23:55

Yes, but the buildings are not for free. Build 2 of them and you will not have money to buy second hero or hire army. Also, by choosing hero with Economy, you sacrifice his battle abilities, so everything is up to strategy ;)

Niwroc Древний
May 13, 2015 00:00:13

Yeah, but if you pick up another hero off the bat that has economy it's a few thousand gold at most and one fight to get the ability. I don't expect it to happen a lot but getting good units in the first few weeks is a huge advantage. Don't underestimate the power of getting an extra week or two of high end troops.

Ekohippi
May 13, 2015 02:59:22

I thought some People Who went to paris event said buildings are very cheap in h7. On HC 2 examples were said:
Wyvern dwelling cost 2x2 resources
Champion cost 8x1 resources

Sounds like the h6 tactics is valid here; buy 10-20 heroes to sit in one place and boost your economy like crazy with couple abilities.

dredich Таинственный
May 12, 2015 21:03:53

А вот и перевод, включая картинки:
igrotop.com/posts/3021

Decrux_Crucis
May 12, 2015 20:19:54

I like it that you raised the percentage of paragon (looking with high hopes at enlightened leader), but I think the level 30 cap makes Paraon weaker, so I hope it will get an additional effect. For example one of these:
-additional primaries like in H5.
-additional resources per level (level dependant)
-an additional skill point after reaching level 30
-access to the novice skill ranks of all skills that are not in the heroes skill wheel
But as it is Paragon will lose its value in larger maps

Mr.Rain Безумец
May 12, 2015 20:23:02

Je ne comprends pas cette fixation sur le lvl 30.

Dans Heroes V je n'ai jamais atteind se niveau, même sur les grandes cartes.
Quand à Heroes III il faut vraiment attendre la toute fin de partie pour y arriver.

Mr.Rain Безумец
May 12, 2015 20:23:15

I do not understand this fixation on the lvl 30.

In Heroes V I never reaches the level is even on large maps.

When Heroes III really need to wait until the end of the game to get there.

EnergyW Хитрец
May 12, 2015 20:24:23

Level caps should stick only to campaigns and only there.

Decrux_Crucis
May 12, 2015 20:27:14

It does make sense to fix the skillpoints to level 30, but a hero should still be able to get some primaries after that.

RobvD84 Безумец
May 12, 2015 20:29:10

It's because in H6 it was easy to get to lvl 30. You could even put the option on to speed level, then level 30 cap is even more annoying.

Mr.Rain Безумец
May 12, 2015 20:33:33

Heroes VII is not Heroes VI :/

Antalyan Древний
May 12, 2015 20:37:09

Yeah, now it is completely useless for our main hero. Bonus for each statement increased by level would fix it.

Woodplay Маг
May 12, 2015 20:38:34

I played MMH6 with fast exp, after defeating 2-3 groups of enemy with champion creatures, I maxed with lv30 already, and I played in medium map...

May be I set to the hardest mode where surrounding neutral creature are strong and grow fast... but you really don't need late game to get to lv30, I guess that depended on the duration of each match

Mr.Rain Безумец
May 12, 2015 20:46:09

Heroes VI has made a lot of errors, but now we are on Heroes VII.

If by a rhythm of normal progression, a maximum of 30 level is quite correct to avoid ending up with monstrous hero.

Mr.Rain Безумец
May 12, 2015 20:47:31

Personally with Heroes VI, I played with the slower progession, it was more fun.

RobvD84 Безумец
May 12, 2015 23:41:43

But MR.Rain that is just the problem, there are so many things in H7 that reminds me of H6, so at this point it is just hard to not see this as a H6 2.0. Yes it has a some things from other heroes games, but H6 seems like to be overly used in H7 as inspiration. Wich is wierd, since it had so much negative attention, even when they started this site ppl have said to stay away from H6 as much as possible. But they never listened.
This game might still be fun, but not from the visuals.

asabuloo
May 12, 2015 20:06:45

Fighter and Dragon Blood looks too simple..
I prefer some tricky ability..
Like x% regain mana after "casting , destory units or win a battle"..
Won't stop by moat..Easier way to cross the wall in battle..
or more complex..

Antalyan Древний
May 12, 2015 20:16:35

These two ones are really simple and stupid.
Only +x bonus? It is a BIG nonsense, for these static bonuses we have skills, not perks