Augusto2772
November 07, 2015 14:29:51

This production is a disaster! For a month MMH7 was unplayable, even now the AI, the two-dimensional cities and the presentation with the telepathic statues take us back to 10 years ago. My God!

rodaff Mroczny
November 08, 2015 01:28:03

Fire Ubisoft
#FU

November 08, 2015 04:23:25

save disappear, disappear troops.

November 08, 2015 04:25:09

Server Uplay - shit

November 06, 2015 18:06:58

People from DIFFERENT countries in the world - Brasil, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Poland, Russia, Spain... - with the SAME aim: to get better Heroes :)

November 06, 2015 18:09:16

Sorry whether I forgot your country, I guess I forgot many, but you may of course add your country here in the comments. Or not your country, you might add of course even the country you have noticed someone from it here too. I would like to know how many countries are presented here.

Louie_SVK
November 06, 2015 18:17:58

It's obvious you forgot mine :)

Black_Weaver Rzeźnik
November 06, 2015 18:53:59

And mine :)

Sussugamon Doradca
November 06, 2015 18:55:49

From people I know play this game, you can add Canada, Norway, Finland, Sweden, The Netherlands, Italy, United Kingdom, Belgium, Argentina, Indonesia, Australia, Singapore, Romania, Switzerland, Portugal, South Africa, Hungary. Well, those are some I remember. ^^

November 06, 2015 18:55:59

Nice to know but as you have nothing about your country in your profile, I have no idea how to find them out :(

Black_Weaver Rzeźnik
November 06, 2015 19:05:02

Well, I'm fron Ukraine. And in addition to Sussugamon's list I would add Belarus, Estonia, Denmark and Greece.

Louie_SVK
November 06, 2015 19:12:18

Well SVK is for Slovakia :>

Sussugamon Doradca
November 06, 2015 19:14:15

And Blac(K)_Weaver, the K is from Ukraine.
See how easy it is to learn people's countries? \o/

Black_Weaver Rzeźnik
November 06, 2015 19:23:44

lmao xD

Louie_SVK
November 06, 2015 19:24:33

Then Antalyans "y" must be from Yemen

LightAvatarX Nietykalny
November 06, 2015 19:26:45

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere is Greece?
Greece should be first,then Spain and then Denmark.

benhelmuth
November 06, 2015 19:38:57

First Ubisoft forgets us now the community forgets us. No one like the United States of America. :(

November 06, 2015 19:40:13

I'm from Mars, okay))) \ scaly - Wings \ I have wings ^^

Sussugamon Doradca
November 06, 2015 19:49:40

Lol, I took USA for granted. Thought I read it in the first list. HUEHUEHUE BR BR BR

LightAvatarX Nietykalny
November 06, 2015 19:50:30

usa...there was only one mate from usa....
his name was normic?Natric?
Do you remember Mirash?
He had Anton's avatar...

I think he died....somewhere at the spring...

Tokusatsu Szalony
November 06, 2015 19:51:40

Benhelmuth, really, it's incredible that we forget the USA, kkkkkk

Louie_SVK
November 06, 2015 19:52:58

huh? usa? new country? :O

November 06, 2015 19:53:45

I will make a list in alphabetical order tomorrow :-)

Black_Weaver Rzeźnik
November 06, 2015 19:55:40

You mean dat troll garik256? He got his deserts long ago.

Tokusatsu Szalony
November 06, 2015 19:56:03

Antalyan, tomorrow, then you'll make this list in the Patch 1.5.2 Post probably

LightAvatarX Nietykalny
November 06, 2015 19:56:06

Why do you find incredible that we forgot usa?
Why do you think usa is so important?

Usa is not that good and powerful country as you think.So yeah I can forget about usa.

November 06, 2015 19:56:23

@Sussugamon
Just to make sure, do they at least occasionally visit Shadow council or HC?
After all, I don't want a list of players, then I could include all the countries (with some exceptions of course), I want a list of people who are trying to improve this gamevat least a bit

LightAvatarX Nietykalny
November 06, 2015 19:56:46

Anta,anta,antalyan add and Turkey

My dear neighboors...

November 06, 2015 19:57:51

@Mir
If you invite me to your house on Mars someday, I will add Mars to the list too ;-)

November 06, 2015 20:00:34

the only English speaker on the site was the old user Nakir \ something like \, but I'm not sure that he is from the United States. He had left the site, I forgot his nickname.
There was also the nickname " boat " of the , he was at the conference, but I am I do not know where he is.

Tokusatsu Szalony
November 06, 2015 20:01:12

I'm not saying they are more important than the other countries... Don't complicate the things, Light ¬¬

November 06, 2015 20:02:58

the entire site in or knowledge of English or, like me, enjoy Google - translate)
А кое кто \ хехе \ и русский знает типа Мурки или Галы ))

LightAvatarX Nietykalny
November 06, 2015 20:03:56

Oh well,you did in a way...anyway

November 06, 2015 20:08:44

Text Anton \ Nakir \ guy with good writing, I remember George, he had left the site. He translated true test articles in English)
I also remember the first site, many users on the site offered help with translation, French, Spanish, Czech, Russian, and so on.
There was a lot of hope, all have taken seriously this site and the development of the game "feedback." All gone.

Tokusatsu Szalony
November 06, 2015 20:10:57

Maybe a little ... it was not the intention
I also would find strange forget England, Italy, Japan or China...

By the way, have Japanese or Chinese players here? o.O

LightAvatarX Nietykalny
November 06, 2015 20:11:16

Only we are left!I will never leave you Mirash <3

LightAvatarX Nietykalny
November 06, 2015 20:15:34

Tokatsu,there was not never japanese here!Buuuut there was one chinese lady...

I think she was psycho...
IN EVERY,BUT EVERY ARTICLE,SHE WERE ALWAYS WRITTING THE FIRST COMMENT!
And all the time,shw were writting in chinese only one word!And google translat says this word means chair...
So every time I were answering to her writting in chinese the word sofa...

Lol she is the ghost of the shadow council.

November 06, 2015 20:35:51

<< Antalyan, tomorrow, then you'll make this list in the Patch 1.5.2 Post probably >>
))))))

Sussugamon Doradca
November 06, 2015 21:27:04

Yes, some of them visit HC and CH (Celestial Heavens). There would be more if they got their CE copies right. \o/

benhelmuth
November 06, 2015 22:21:53

I'm not sure why someone would think the United States wasn't an important country. On a Global scale it's certainly smaller in scale than others. But it makes very significant contributions to NATO, UN, and of course G8/G7 depending on if everyone is still pissed at Russia or not.

Louie_SVK
November 06, 2015 23:02:34

Actualy, it's not so one sided here. Not everyone is pissed at Russia, I know lots of people who hate USA and these days also Germany due to refugees crisis and VW.

KhanOfSlaughter Zdobywca
November 07, 2015 00:10:28

Don't forget Vatican City. Pretty sure the Pope plays Heroes.

Peacefocus Wierny
November 07, 2015 00:25:56

Norway! Lot's of people in Norway play Heroes! ;)

November 07, 2015 11:22:47

I am looking forward to someone adding Antarctica to the list too

November 07, 2015 11:24:10

And as I see, I should rather do the list of countries which don't play Heroes :-)
I am quite surprises how many countries met here.

November 07, 2015 11:25:29

Who met here with the same or similar aim.
I wish politicans of these countries could do the same ...

November 07, 2015 12:45:35

Ordinary people together are friends, play, dance. This greedy politicians invented war. I am sure that all peaceful people and all the country more good people. !!

November 07, 2015 16:21:01

Argentina, Australia, Belarus, Belgium, Brasil, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland,Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA ... so many countries here

November 07, 2015 16:21:28

+ Antarctica, Mars, Vatican

FAKE_TAXI_POPE
November 07, 2015 16:49:31

@Antalyan - True.

sttanma Mroczny
November 07, 2015 23:17:24

"People from DIFFERENT countries in the world - Brasil, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Poland, Russia, Spain... - with the SAME aim: to get better Heroes"

So devs managed to ignore people from so many countries, lol :D

BTW: greetings from Czech Republic :)

November 07, 2015 23:26:26

"The combined organization deceived fans of Heroes" ) )

November 07, 2015 23:28:55

The World Organization of United fans Heroes ) \ victim Yubisoft .....)

November 08, 2015 17:01:39

@stannma
Have you tried new Czech website worldofheroes.cz?
You might find there many information about this game in Czech.

sttanma Mroczny
November 08, 2015 21:45:26

Antalyan: No I haven't and since this game suck so much, well let's just say that it would be a waste of time to bother with H7 on any other website than this one, no offence.

guest-Q2C5DSj5 Furia
November 09, 2015 01:41:29

Heroes III and Heroes V were very popular in VIETNAM too. However, it is a shame that most players can only use the pirated versions of the game because there is no official store that sell legit physical copies and not many of us are efficient in English enough to order online. Besides, price is a very heavy factor.
So far, HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC is pretty much an international franchise (not the stupid Might and Magic: Heroes), but Ubisucks has ruined it.

November 09, 2015 16:47:59

@stanma
I am not speaking only about H7, it is a good site for all Heroes I-VII.
The fact this site is at the current time the only Czech site providing much information about H7 is only a bonus :)

Phlea1980
November 09, 2015 22:27:06

For the love of all that is good, fix the AI. It is so stupid and makes the worst decisions possible.

1. AI intelligence
2. Optimize the game, performance improvements
3. Multiplayer OOS
4. Bugs
5. Balancing
6. New features/ideas

Improvements in these areas.

valerioizzi
November 10, 2015 06:44:33

I've been asking the same countless times... I'm afraid we will never get it fixed though... AI is the very plague of this game, which would be quite ok otherwise. Anyone in the community able to rewrite AI priorities (asking 'cause I'm sure developers won't)??

Maverickk66
November 10, 2015 08:56:37

I agree, I don't play a lot of MP, so I really like to have a challenging AI. However, this is not the case. I've NEVER played a game where the AI literally defeats themselves. I was playing Dried Lands with Map difficulty of Heroic, and the AI killed himself off by attacking neutrals. All I did was waltz in and capture his castle. Who in the Hell designed this AWFUL AI!?

valerioizzi
November 10, 2015 10:51:42

I believe is a matter of AI priorities. First rounds AI is ok, but it just gets stuck at not attacking neutrals and not having resources to buy troops. A simple CHEAT allowing AI to win resources more easily (some %) than players do would probably make the trick...really...guys, PLEASE!!!!

JustMark81
November 10, 2015 11:31:59

Someone make this a sticky post please, so the devs can see what the community wants.

broui Pradawny
November 10, 2015 15:27:05

In the 4th map of the Necro campaign, at one time I counted 25 enemy heroes.
On one turn, I took out 9 heroes because they all seemed to be hanging out together. but leaving artifacts and resources all over the map.
Meanwhile, none of their towns were built up so they just got weaker.

The AI hasn't always performed this poorly for me, but it seriously has problems with priorities.

valerioizzi
November 11, 2015 07:28:24

Since this forum doesn't allow sticky comments, my only suggestion is to keep on up-voting every comment on this thread...maybe it get somewhat popular and devs will notice how many among us just find the game unplayable because of the psycho AI!

Sussugamon Doradca
November 11, 2015 18:30:17

@broui

And I didn't forget about your thread there. I'll just get to it after the game enters the phase of balancing and adding this and that, because it is still unclear what is bug and what's intended design (some instances makes it difficult to tell apart, while other situations are obvious). It might take a while though. ^^

valerioizzi
November 12, 2015 07:46:43

The problem with AI is that it is too "conservative". Whenever the risk of loosing troops against neutral is moderate onward, it skips the fight. Taking no risk, AI runs out of money/resources quickly and thus cannot afford to buy troops. Hence, it starts buying heroes. The risk over benefit balance of AI is simply broken! Call it an AI "aggro" bug, but that's 100% of an issue for hot seat players!!

DariushSpahbad
November 11, 2015 16:27:22

Thank God I did not buy the game. In modern time, you can't trust game developers.

Elamivuoul Furia
November 11, 2015 22:14:30

Congratulations! You are safe! :)

KhanOfSlaughter Zdobywca
November 11, 2015 22:50:41

In Soviet Russia, game buys YOU!

dracak
November 12, 2015 13:11:59

@KhanOfSlaughter - CCCP1 SCTV ? :)

November 06, 2015 15:49:25

I saw a new patch increased the size of dragons. Cheers, thank you !!
This is a pleasant surprise! Another surprise, I'm looking forward to! Increasing the size of the text, so little.
Still, animation creatures in the high-speed setting twitches, please correct. Thank you for attention .

November 06, 2015 15:53:19

совет елки теней , дракошек исправили , теперь они уххх и эхх !
PS сделала паузу на бой пока тут калякнула , пару отрядов исчезли с поля боя ))) вот эт баги ) ) клеточки такие пустые серые )

Elamivuoul Furia
November 06, 2015 16:00:28

"I saw a new patch increased the size of dragons"

REALLY???
A W E S O M E ! ! ! :D

Brommm Mroczny
November 06, 2015 16:03:24

Very good :)

Vip20_02Ecs
November 06, 2015 16:04:43

Если отряды исчезли - у меня получалось их вернуть кнопкой (что-то типа) "Автоматически расставить отряды".

November 06, 2015 16:08:40

Yeah, these are now big and fluffy , Elamivuoul )
такие теперь большие пушистики славные в крапинку )
Vip20_02Ecs , на паузе исчез , прям сохраненка рядом я просто переиграла и норм .....

Miks_ya Pradawny
November 06, 2015 16:18:33

Мир, ты про каких драконов говоришь?) и что ещё поменяли, вроде графику подкрутили, да? А то я пока в командировке, нет возможности посмотреть (

November 06, 2015 16:19:03

Strange that there is nothing about it in description.
Finally the things which could please fans and they don't tell us?

November 06, 2015 16:24:00

@ Микс у ТЭ ща била такие большие пушистики )
@ Antalyan yeah , surprised)

Sussugamon Doradca
November 06, 2015 16:42:22

@Antalyan
Fans and Devs, the classic out of sync issue in real life.

November 06, 2015 17:18:07

Sussugamon , no out of sync in all areas of = disease of the 21st century. This is called a misunderstanding, we do not hear each other. ^^^

November 06, 2015 17:30:18

I understand sarcasm, apparently not everyone can play after the patch )))

November 06, 2015 17:30:38

pinguoui Wspaniały
November 15, 2015 11:56:10

hello it's the Team

thank you for 10 years of patience, here's the patch 50.2.1 who fix the last bug : the game

KhanOfSlaughter Zdobywca
November 15, 2015 12:17:43

We all know they'll give up their support way before that.

yanivpozni
November 15, 2015 14:02:03

LOL

November 15, 2015 14:48:22

I'm very upset, I can't even play with a friend duel. Very upset, it is impossible to play any company or multiplayer. ( (

darioio
November 15, 2015 17:00:49

Hahaha

I'm loving it!:P

Sussugamon Doradca
November 16, 2015 16:39:30

I think they have only enough budget to pay 1 dev to keep making support. He is also in charge of coffee making, blog keeping, house cleaning, baby sitting and screwing everything again.

Summ0n3r
November 07, 2015 23:20:21

Aside from the mentioned bugs, which will hopefully be ironed out before the end of time, this Heroes installment has, by far, the worst campaign storyline ever. I'm stunned by the lack of imagination the creators have. I've completed Academy, Haven and Stronghold campaigns and from the start of the 1st map I can predict the ending of the respective campaign.

Summ0n3r
November 07, 2015 23:20:33

I agree that the game looks awful graphically, and that is beyond repair, but IMO it has a lot more potential than H6. When the game goes out of this disastrous state, it might be all right. By the way, you have a bunch of spelling/grammar errors in text throughout the game.

PrayingSeraph Wierny
November 07, 2015 23:50:27

How is the story the worst? The idea of having councillors tell history to demonstrate a point is awesome, and it is absolutely epic how they dived into Ashan history's big events. Such as the fall of Al Betyl. I also liked how they showed how exactly Heresh became a wasteland. Predicting endings is a very easy thing to do, I can predict endings of almost any game I play. That does not make the story bad.

KhanOfSlaughter Zdobywca
November 08, 2015 00:51:10

"How is the story the worst? The idea of having councillors tell history to demonstrate a point is awesome'

What kind of boring life do you live, when a council meeting excites you??

GalaadleHaut Bohater
November 08, 2015 00:54:11

lol Ashanite strikes back with Ashan shit lol

rodaff Mroczny
November 08, 2015 01:31:09

Ashan is the perfect setting for this mediocre game lol

mErEnEfErEee Furia
November 08, 2015 01:40:58

Ashan was created for little kids who have no expectations. Ridiculous taking the fact most of the old fans are already grown ups. Thus, the story should be engaging, unpredictable, and interesting, like in some of the best movies ever.

mErEnEfErEee Furia
November 08, 2015 01:44:04

I don't understand why the game 16/18+ are made soo... poor and childish. It is not 1999; the expectations are going up all the time in every respect. Well, even though, the AI is beyond any expectations because even H2 AI was better, but.... that is another story.

mErEnEfErEee Furia
November 08, 2015 01:44:36

*games

Summ0n3r
November 08, 2015 01:45:28

The story is cheesy and dull. I repeat, I'm talking about the three campaigns I've played. It's full of every cliche about love, compassion, orc rights, liberties and the kind of stuff you get to see in every recycled movie nowadays. It is not epic, it's badly done and rushed. Academy especially, all of them, the poor prince won the princess' heart because he sacrificed everything for his people. Come on!!!

Summ0n3r
November 08, 2015 01:45:52

Oh and the whole idea of the council where all those factions are sitting around the same table, bickering, but still being friendly is completely ridiculous.

November 08, 2015 04:17:47

I do not agree with the criticism of the plot.
1 Who needs all the history in the strategy?
2 all the political talk - is always boring and banal
3 I was more worried about the lack of quality in the game, save disappearing , boot server does not work, etc.

November 08, 2015 04:19:51

" The heroes " of history - have always been the weak link, it's my personal opinion

ElinaHD
November 08, 2015 06:54:57

People hate Ashan for nothing, it is very interesting world, you should know its lore, and H7 campaigns will be interesting for you. I'm fan of Ashan and it's bad for me to hear all this shit. If you don't like Ashan, so don't like it, but do not insult fan's feelings. I think that Enroth's storyline is boring, so what? Summ0n3r, you should play in Dungeon campaign, there is no cliche, I think, and there is amazing hero.

KhanOfSlaughter Zdobywca
November 08, 2015 10:49:37

People don't hate Ashan for no reason. Their reasons have been mentioned numerous times on this website. For starters, you may not like Enroth, but you didn't have to put up with 3 full games of it did you?

Eltheris Obieżyświat
November 08, 2015 11:03:09

I may add this some may dislike ashan becouse they didnt get thier favor units and some for undead spiders just wonder some can be undead (unicorn) other cant (spiders), i guess whit this depends of personal opinions.
Even on diffrent world story may lack if it is told badly but i guess it may be escuse to still blame ashan.

Sandro400 Tajemniczy
November 08, 2015 12:14:58

There is a very good reason why people hate Ashan. Guess who is one of Ashan's creators, the famous "Spider Messiah", whom a faction of fans blames for the downfall of the series. Ofc Ashan will be hated, as everything he does. So prrreditcible.
On the other note, do not confuse Ashan and campaign storylines. Two different things.
Btw, I predicted the ending of AM, RoE etc just from looking at them. Good guys always win, even in SoD. And no grey colours.

November 08, 2015 12:19:49

Spidershan )

November 08, 2015 12:23:27

fair to say that the story lines in H 7 is better than H 6 ,\ a little silly tantrums and no family drama Santa Barbara. \

November 08, 2015 12:31:39

my personal opinion.
It seemed boring campaign orcs.\ Stronghold \ and Academy . Very boring and empty.
Really liked the company of the wood elves. Highly. Respect. I enjoyed it . Haven Company and Nekro - medium.

Eltheris Obieżyświat
November 08, 2015 12:32:43

In some whay i miss Goink from h6 gnoll once tried to be funny using line from cartoon twitty ;), and still miss choises the only one i remember were on wood elf campaign and ivans. And i dont see myself playing them again and see this from diffrent angle blood/tiers.

November 08, 2015 12:35:00

Redo does not make sense, the development of the characters monotonous.

Eltheris Obieżyświat
November 08, 2015 12:35:13

*tweety

SharhmikU Niszczyciel
November 08, 2015 13:19:18

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ashan an interesting world? Councilors epic? LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

November 08, 2015 15:56:23

No words , only emotions . ))

kunoichi_chan Kreeganin
November 08, 2015 22:25:33

Speaking of 'development of the characters', why are the heroes getting reset down levels when you move onto other campaigns? They also don't seem to be carrying the unique items as you move on to the next campaign, like in H6.

In the Necro campaign, it's really strange to see a land where I captured all the castles and upgraded the city 100% back down to a low level castle with all the surrounding land taken away from me again.

Continuity fail.

November 08, 2015 23:05:01

kunoichi_chan , I would love to discuss it with you, but yet my Google - translator did not understand ) )

Summ0n3r
November 09, 2015 01:58:24

Now that I think of it, it's a pity Inferno didn't make it in through the vote. It would be great to have Kiril at the table. Here's an idea for the 1st expansion. Add Inferno, and the campaign storyline should be about evil Necromancers trampling flowers in lovely Inferno gardens where Kiril just got married with a princess and they've got their first daughter.

Summ0n3r
November 09, 2015 01:59:17

Kiril now shows his newborn baby that demons are not evil, but quite compassionate and have equal rights like all the other factions. He saves the day by planting trees of wisdom in all parts of Ashan. And they lived happily ever after. The end. :)

kunoichi_chan Kreeganin
November 09, 2015 02:00:04

In that case, my Google Translate would be broken, too, @Mireille_de ! :D

GalaadleHaut Bohater
November 09, 2015 14:55:24

lol and it's just as lame lol

November 09, 2015 15:12:53

Google - translator working for the company Ubisoft.

November 06, 2015 15:09:57

RESTAURANTE DE UBI: "We know how to do the perfect things"

Chef: Erwan La Breton
Chef assistant: Marzhin
Cooks: Limbic Entertainment
Waiters: Ubi-Moshi, Ubi-Nox

November 06, 2015 15:10:31

DAILY MENU: (7)
Spider soup
Chicken à la wywern
Skillpizza (36 species with similar tastes and maximally 10 ingredients)
Ashan cake (very small cake with even smaller fruit pieces)

All the meals are served with bug sauce.

November 06, 2015 15:11:10

RESTAURANT REVIEW:
The meals have very good ingredients but they are half-baked, served too early. If cooks spent more time cooking them before serving, I would recommend this restaurant a lot. Now I can only tell them to listen to their guests’ wishes to make their restaurant better.

Louie_SVK
November 06, 2015 15:30:45

Cooks were given additional time to finish their meal but they are failing again and again because just adding ingredients is not enough. Whole meal needs to be supervised by someone more competent.

Sussugamon Doradca
November 06, 2015 16:17:41

Many customers were poisoned and died. Others seem not to care about their health, while they keeping pouring cyanide on the spaghetti.

November 06, 2015 16:57:45

Antalya, sometimes you are dissatisfied, sometimes you are happy. What is your position today? ))

November 06, 2015 17:03:41

@Mir
Both :)

November 06, 2015 17:07:41

after the patch, I suggest to play the company "Wood Elves". I reassured sound of the sea. uh \ true true \ ) Your nickname - this is also the Mediterranean Sea, you know? ) )

Louie_SVK
November 06, 2015 17:21:35

He covers Limbic saying Ubisoft didn't give them enough time ;)

November 06, 2015 17:24:40

haha he did not have time, comes a new patch)

November 06, 2015 17:30:15

I know about the sea cause I am the only with GM access to water magic :)

LichArch

Marblethrone Rycerski
November 17, 2015 16:23:33

It's a crap!

November 17, 2015 16:27:28

CRAP a what

November 17, 2015 18:44:18

Every game with technical issues is a crap.

November 17, 2015 18:44:31

Every Ubisoft game has technical issues.

November 17, 2015 18:45:30

So, every Ubisoft game is a crap at first, sometimes turning into successful game if devs are clever enough (and have enough money) to fix it.

November 17, 2015 18:56:12

game -->> technical issues -->>crap --->>money -->> fix--->>> crystallize = lollipop ! ))
\ scheme \ ) Will we see the end of the scheme?

GalaadleHaut Bohater
November 17, 2015 19:00:55

Is not only technical issues.

GalaadleHaut Bohater
November 17, 2015 19:02:12

And you know it.

November 17, 2015 19:12:11

major overhaul

November 17, 2015 19:48:50

I know but without technical issues this game is no longer crap. At least for me.

Tito_Reni Szalony
November 14, 2015 00:43:16

A series of terrorist attacks just happened in Paris, and they have taken hostages in a disco. The terrorists seem to be jihadists.

My condolences to all affected people. If you have family or friends in Paris, you better call them.

Archon_Belketh Potężny
November 14, 2015 01:33:57

I wonder, tomorrow Charly print the cartoons?

Necromancer1981 Pradawny
November 14, 2015 09:44:15

I am not Charlie

# INC

Necromancer1981 Pradawny
November 14, 2015 09:54:59

After this cartoon ( when Russian passengers were killed in a plane crash above Egypt, Charlie let it burn in hell forever! )

November 14, 2015 10:44:48

more 150 Russian tourists were killed in a plane crash recently, terrorists killed.

November 14, 2015 11:02:56

офигеть , Дерек на днях только из Парижа приехал , а я в ноябре в Египет хотела

Louie_SVK
November 14, 2015 14:35:54

And after the chaos which was created by stupid Angela Merkel's refugees politics the situation will become even worse. Hundreds thousands of unregistered people from Syria and Middle East spread throughout Europe, for sure there are some terrorists between them but she doesn't care. One of yesterday's terrorists admitted he came from Syria to kill people in Paris. I'm not xenophobic I'm careful. And politicians in EU parliament MUST be too, not only see economical goals.

Tito_Reni Szalony
November 14, 2015 16:09:48

@Louie_SVK - Yeah, true. Last night there was a fire in one of the refugees camps in France, just an hour or two after the first terrorist attack. The cops are saying it was an accident, I don't believe them.

Shit is starting to go crazy, I just hope we don't end up like Sweden: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw

Roch-Silverfang
November 14, 2015 19:15:56

From Charlie Hebdo :

By the way, it's not a website for political debate.

Roch-Silverfang
November 14, 2015 19:33:36

oops sorry, it's not from Charlie Hebdo. I was trapped by a popular french forum >.>

Stormhelico Tajemniczy
November 13, 2015 23:28:40

A week without news, without any type of communication... Well, hope decreading

Stormhelico Tajemniczy
November 13, 2015 23:29:24

*decreasing

November 13, 2015 23:43:31

><(((('> quietly in the woods , and the sea

November 11, 2015 17:48:27

#FIX SPECIALIZATIONS
#SUR
#FixTheGame
/\/\(00)/\/\

Necromancer1981 Pradawny
November 11, 2015 18:36:09

# LMAO
# GROS
# GALAADLE

Elamivuoul Furia
November 11, 2015 22:09:46

This picture is more than appropriate: http://img.memecdn.com/told-you-so_o_696436.jpg

Elamivuoul Furia
November 11, 2015 22:10:42

Here is better one! :D
- http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/637/593/56f.gif

Elamivuoul Furia
November 11, 2015 22:13:45

Listen to "Boromir"!

November 10, 2015 16:41:21

Will this site be updated? I am asking again and again without answer.
Is it so difficult to say something like "Sorry, we have too much work now, this site will be updated at the ...let's say ... begigging of december"
Now it looks like only like a lack of interest from Ubi.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi Potężny
November 10, 2015 17:04:12

Hi Antalyan, at the moment the team is concentrating on fixing issues and improving the game, as you can read here https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/view/the-road-ahead We will of course keep you updated about any site changes should they happen. Thanks

November 10, 2015 17:16:56

I understand what you focus on, Thanks. However, this site is unfinished. Warfares and towntrees missing for example.

JustMark81
November 10, 2015 17:37:27

should they happen. Fancy way of saying that it will never happen.

Sussugamon Doradca
November 11, 2015 04:40:48

This is one of those times the answer given is worst than even that one we didn't want to hear.

November 11, 2015 07:45:59

This site also has developed a team of "limbic"?

Valderrama1990 Tajemniczy
November 11, 2015 08:13:22

Personally I don't really care about the website its a lost cause anyway.
They should fix the multiplayer instead.

kunoichi_chan Kreeganin
November 11, 2015 08:52:34

@Ubi-MoshiMoshi, are you saying that the game developers are also web programmers? These usually are different skill sets, so it seems a bit hard to believe that Ubisoft can't have a web coder working on the site while game programmers work on the game!

November 11, 2015 10:07:45

I understand , that one person is working? )) Well, we're waiting version of the site "Beta 2" ))
\ good response, good humor, Miss moderator) \ ^^^

Sussugamon Doradca
November 06, 2015 19:22:07

So, when is this game going to be REALLY released? Given it's mainly being finished as we speak.

LightAvatarX Nietykalny
November 06, 2015 19:25:42

When I will turn to an adult sweetheart.

rodaff Mroczny
November 06, 2015 19:54:20

Then never :P

LightAvatarX Nietykalny
November 06, 2015 19:59:52

Ahhh suck my d,u poor necromancer!I mean if you have tongue,or lips...forget it...
I will turn to adult in three years!Taste my sexy light dear rodaff.

November 06, 2015 20:32:22

pffff ))

November 06, 2015 17:48:56

One of the few things which have no progress as regards H7 is this web.
This site is still unfinished ... and nobody communicates with us.

November 06, 2015 17:56:02

Web site has long abandoned as an old toy. The main thing that the is not forgotten "H 7". By the way, people have bought it. \7 \ ^^

November 06, 2015 18:02:05

The game is much more important than its web site, but it does not mean that the web site should be forgotten and left unfinished.
If you buy the bread, you usually don't care much how looks the bakery where you buy it. However, if the bakery would be ugly, or "in progress", which means without roof, door etc., you would not visit it to buy the bread.

November 06, 2015 18:02:33

I noticed I think about food too much today :)

JustMark81
November 06, 2015 18:07:07

They should have programmers work on AI. Map designers on maps. Web Designers on Internet stuff.

But it is clearly not the case at Ubisoft.. my bet is that their are now 4-5 people working on the game.

Sussugamon Doradca
November 06, 2015 18:59:11

I think it's because it doesn't give money in return, only head aches.

November 07, 2015 12:37:15

Jo3780 Magiczny
November 06, 2015 14:24:43

Just tried to bring back Unicorn in some way......
(don't pay attention to the emerald dragon, it's just a test ;)

Wo0olfy Tajemniczy
November 06, 2015 15:23:48

they are too big Jo

Stormhelico Tajemniczy
November 06, 2015 15:49:09

I would say the other units are too small.

Milets Strażnik
November 06, 2015 15:52:58

nice, just need to adjust the overall units size

November 06, 2015 17:21:46

джо , немножко большие и какие то реалистичные Коняшки \ я представляла единорогов сказочно белыми , такими волшебными \ там как то реалистично , не хватает еще кормушки ) \ ну основная мысль хорошая )

Brommm Mroczny