Antalyan Pradawny
August 06, 2015 15:52:57

Although it looks good enough, I can´t make myself not to told you again you should take some additional time, delay the release and fix the problems. Bugs, the lack creature abilities (and the current ones are repetitive), heroes specializations, some skills... There are many things to do.

But you prefer to release unfinished game with many problems and then to try to fix it? It is a very strange process, which reminds me of H6.

EnergyW Twardziel
August 06, 2015 17:03:17

We shall see. Could be they have something hidden, like that modding article, to cover up.

sz_roland Strażnik
August 06, 2015 21:43:44

It will all be fixed,be sure,one or two paid DLC-s maybe 1 expansion...

Ubi-MoshiMoshi Potężny
August 06, 2015 17:02:45

Councillors, please refrain from feminist comments, homophobic comments and in-fighting. Thank you

Marblethrone Rycerski
August 06, 2015 17:04:10

Anti-feminist comments, I think you mean. Because 'feminist comments' is something completely different.

DmitriyNetsevW Wierny
August 06, 2015 17:04:32

This is dark elves, everybody like their woman!

August 06, 2015 17:05:08

How do you differentiate my comments in regard of is it homophobic or homoloving?
Or a word "gay" is automatically homophobic stuff? So maybe if you consider it as something bad, it is you homophobic, not me, huh?

Qvikh Tajemniczy
August 06, 2015 17:05:17

Moshi, you can always... http://postimg.org/image/bhvrsonev/

;P

Ubi-MoshiMoshi Potężny
August 06, 2015 17:07:17

Thank you for the correction Marblethrone.
Sempai_Mur, any comments which are likely to offend other members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Someborednerd Obieżyświat
August 06, 2015 17:07:18

Please refrain from comments related in any way to feminism or homosexuality, if this makes it any clearer.

August 06, 2015 17:07:19

I think you should delete one of my previous comments where I was pointing at Stalker's breast and Assassin's crotch as well, not only Sempai_Mur's comment.

August 06, 2015 17:09:50

>>any comments which are likely to offend other members.
Do we have a "SHADE" among our members or what do you even mean? lol
I was talking "gay looking" about SHADE, not about SC members, plz stay consecutive)

EnergyW Twardziel
August 06, 2015 17:09:52

Here we go again...

August 06, 2015 17:11:36

@Sligneris, why? Homophobic stuff is up to ubisoft rules. Gender issue is not there. I follow the rules, what's ur problem, dude?

Opensky888
August 06, 2015 17:13:57

it was "bla bla bla (we delete whatever we like). thank you"

August 06, 2015 17:15:26

Sempai, I think that she mean, that words that Shade look like a gay might be considered as your opinion that all gay people looks like that guy with feathers which is not true and could be obnoxiously

Someborednerd Obieżyświat
August 06, 2015 17:16:12

Oh, I just re-worded Moshi's request in a clearer way. I have no problem myself and I do not plan to argue, don't worry! =)

August 06, 2015 17:18:51

>>I think that she mean, that words that Shade look like a gay might be considered as your opinion that all gay people looks like that guy with feathers which is not true and could be obnoxiously

HAHAHAHhhaha thanx, dude. That's flawless and perfectly shows ubisoft logic in everything they do xD

SimbaelTristis Szalony
August 06, 2015 17:19:27

Thank god they won't ban comments where we talk trash about devs. We couldn't say a thing then...

Someborednerd Obieżyświat
August 06, 2015 17:21:22

Well, trash-talking is bannable in most cases in online communities.

August 06, 2015 17:35:24

@Sempai

August 06, 2015 17:38:35

>>I must admit that somehow I agree with her. There is no place for cliche and stereotypes.
Aha. Considering a word "gay" as something vulgar and offensive isn't a cliche and stereotype at all. Yep. :D
So that's a small flaw in your perfect logic, monsieur.

Igelkolnikov Pradawny
August 06, 2015 17:44:30

Whats the problem? Avoid using the word "gay" as an attribute to describe something bad. Do you think a young insecure boy or girl visiting this blog feels better after reading something like that? No. Just use common courtisy. Geez.

August 06, 2015 17:51:54

@Igelkolnikov, no.

August 06, 2015 17:57:35

@Sempai
If you use a word "gay" to describe a guy with feathers and furs in his outfit and with a makeup on his eyes, it is a cliche and mean.

August 06, 2015 18:01:29

@mr3LiON, did I describe my reasons which lead me to make such conclusion? - No, I didn't. So it's your imagination which u need to handle by ur own. If you think that it's mean, then it is. If you don't think it's mean, then it isn't. Cliche is in your head, not in my words.

August 06, 2015 18:03:43

@Sempai
Exactly! That why we've been asked to avoid such comments.

August 06, 2015 18:05:48

So up to ur logic, if someone think that calling "A bird" is mean, so it is mean, so we should refrain of calling something a Bird-like? That's one more good sample of a flawless logic which ubisoft uses lmao. Continue pls.

August 06, 2015 18:10:48

@Sempai
Let the people decide what is mean for them. If gay thinks that using word "gay" to describe a character like Shade is rude, then you should avoid using this word when you describing a Shade if you don't want to insult him. The word "gay" itself not rude though.

August 06, 2015 18:14:07

>>If gay thinks that using word "gay" to describe a character like Shade is rude, then you should avoid using this word when you describing a Shade if you don't want to insult him

So who is the gay among abovecommented? Moshi? You? If so, I will say sorry for your suffering and will swear not to use this combo again. But anyone told me he's/she's a gay yet. So I will use it untill the gay won't tell me it's bad. Got it, dude?

August 06, 2015 18:22:41

So up to your logic you are free to use any kind of rude cliches like 'all red women are witches', 'all muslims are terrorists', 'all black guys are criminals' and 'all jews are greedy' unless some one say that it's rude to them? It's not right. It doesn't mean if there are gay people among us (there are, be sure!). We just' have been asked to be polite in advance.

GalahadHaut
August 06, 2015 18:25:23

lol

August 06, 2015 18:27:44

>>So up to your logic you are free to use any kind of rude cliches like 'all red women are witches', 'all muslims are terrorists'

LMFAO. Where's the connection between I'm calling a model "gay" up to my own view (it even doesn't exist in real) and your words about all that racial stuff? xD Dude, clear up your head. There's some junk detected.

August 06, 2015 18:41:14

>> Where's the connection between I'm calling a model "gay"

Read above, how calling Shade a gay turns into rudeness :) Just understand that if you call a Character With Red Hairs as a witch it might be considered as a statement that all red women are witches. Same here. If you call this freak-character as a gay, then it might be considered as "all gays are ridiculously painted freaks". I know it might be odd but it is not up to you to decide what is rude for them and what is not.

August 06, 2015 18:41:45

>> asking to be polite in the environment that is the Shadow Council is like bringing a 5 yrs old kid to a museum, then ask him not to touch anything.

So true... :D

Mirash_ge Smok
August 06, 2015 19:07:07

I missed the most interesting )) . Discusses the dungeon? Very interesting ....Lol

Mirash_ge Smok
August 06, 2015 19:13:10

and who is gay ? troglodyte ? ))

Carhinath Tajemniczy
August 06, 2015 19:13:28

Thank you Moshi. I do not understand sometimes, all these anti-feminist posts. They honestly bring nothing to the development of this game and help no one. I don't get the hype about it. Plus, I honestly like the stalker being a female. The dark elf females have always been sexy. ;)

Mirash_ge Smok
August 06, 2015 19:25:38

Мурка , не обижай гомиков , елки ))) а то забанят ^^^

August 06, 2015 19:39:31

>> Same here. If you call this freak-character as a gay, then it might be considered as "all gays are ridiculously painted freaks".

Well, if that's what you think, check for some mental problems, dude. I said what I said. No more, nor less.

@Mirash, так я и не обижал вообще просто сказал, что первый юнит этот "шэйд" - гей-лукинг. Ну мося сказала, что я гомофоб почему-то. Хотя он мне вполне мог нравиться и я в хорошем смысле.

Brackenwood. Tajemniczy
August 07, 2015 11:34:37

50 Shades of Grrr-ay ! :D

I do not see why people, gay or not, should feel insulted by what you said, Sempai.
+ Shades are really cool to me
+ Imo their pants and boots are somehow looking gay, so I even share your opinion on that.
+ I am gay, of course.

GalahadHaut
August 06, 2015 16:51:07

Who wanted Manticore WITH Medusa WITH Faceless in the same lineup?

August 06, 2015 16:53:19

Lamasu is a must.

GalahadHaut
August 06, 2015 16:54:33

xD

DmitriyNetsevW Wierny
August 06, 2015 16:59:14

but minotaurus...

rodaff Mroczny
August 06, 2015 17:00:05

The votings were as poorly designed as the skillwheel and the specializations.
So at least Ubilimbic is consistent :P

mediczero Młot Losu
August 06, 2015 17:01:06

Good idea, but lacks minotaurs...

rodaff Mroczny
August 06, 2015 17:03:49

Medusa in core, minotaurs in elite.
Problem solved

August 06, 2015 17:07:25

My vote is for Shadow Spiders and Lamasu of Darkness. Gud units for Gud faction.

mediczero Młot Losu
August 06, 2015 17:07:25

@rodaff
That, or bigger lineups...

GalahadHaut
August 06, 2015 17:13:04

I said in same lineup not necessarily in same tier, you guys seriously think I'd scrap Minotaur?

Faceless could have been an alternate Champion, why not. Although that would mean either Hydras or Blackies out, as powerful neutrals, faction affiliated.
Nah, Faceless is another tasteless Ashan crap anyway, but Minos/Medusa/Manticore all together in Elite would have been too much like h3 I guess lol

GalahadHaut
August 06, 2015 17:13:55

"That, or bigger lineups"

That would be the perfect solution indeed, like this everyone happy.

rodaff Mroczny
August 06, 2015 17:14:20

>>That, or bigger lineups...

That would be nice but with Ubilimbic's policy of "save every single penny", it's just a distant dream.

Carhinath Tajemniczy
August 06, 2015 17:28:24

That would've been pretty cool. ;)

RobvD84 Szalony
August 06, 2015 19:31:33

Actually i wanted a complete new Dungeon.

Carhinath Tajemniczy
August 06, 2015 21:36:34

Of course you would have, RobvD84. Because nothing on this game seems to fit your "standards" of being good, let alone decent.

T4HOC Potężny
August 07, 2015 08:50:09

I hope the Evil Eye is as siege weapons.

mediczero Młot Losu
August 07, 2015 08:50:51

I heard it is...

Kimarous Wspaniały
August 07, 2015 08:51:40

If memory serves correctly, datamining from the beta heavily implied such. :)

Marblethrone Rycerski
August 07, 2015 09:18:14

Although it will probably be called Shadow Lurker/Watcher, like in H6. The concept is the same, though.

MorganGrin Strażnik
August 07, 2015 09:33:38

It's a pity, that Watcher loosed vote. If devs get them in place of Stalkers, it would be fantastic - perfect dungeon core. But this lineup is good to.

Kimarous Wspaniały
August 07, 2015 09:53:33

Had Shield of Darkness gotten through, we could have had BOTH Stalkers and Shadow Lurkers, plus Manticores in Elite tier. But alas... :(

mediczero Młot Losu
August 07, 2015 10:15:26

I really didn't like Shield of Darkness, but prehaps it would have been okay. None was fully ideal...

Korumpt Potężny
August 09, 2015 09:32:13

Up you go

Opensky888
August 06, 2015 22:03:10

in this site there is so many tasteless people (who like any crap) same like in ubisoft. lol

The-Librarian Magiczny
August 06, 2015 23:24:08

I personally find the arrogant members to be worse though. You know, the minority who claims that the rest are wrong and tasteless just because every single person don't agree with them.
It's even better when you also add immaturity to those as some of them do call others peoples view for "crap". It's shocking, isn't it? How some people act when they don't get what the want in complete disregard to other peoples views.

RobvD84 Szalony
August 07, 2015 00:34:17

I think you underestimate how many "old fans" there are. Especially those who already left. And Ubi is not really doing anything to bring in "new" fans (they even give the impression they think this genre is dead). Even other games Ubi publishes get more attention than Heroes. The only games that get less attention are The Settlers and PoP.
Alos if you don't understand why ppl are upset with things then please don't even post things like this.

RobvD84 Szalony
August 07, 2015 00:42:17

And also you are saying that what Ubi has done at this site/blog is any good? They told us this would have all the best stuff from the previous Heroes games and at the end this all seems 1 big lie. Especially when they claim they want to make the best Heroes game.
Also this site/blog was created so we could help them create this game, but when we gave them thier help they ignored it or disregard it. So yeah some ppl feel strongly about thier vision. And hoping that repeating it will help.

RobvD84 Szalony
August 07, 2015 00:44:04

Ofcourse i agree that insulting, cursing and attacking ppl personally is not good, but sometimes flaming, trolling and stuff like that happens. So yeah all sides are at fault here.

GalahadHaut
August 07, 2015 08:35:37

@The-Librarian
lol when Ubi bought the rights they decided to say fuck off to the fan base which was already there, and they said an even bigger fuck off with h6, and they continue with h7. No wonder some of us rant, and Rob is right, most oldies completely lost hope in the franchise, are not even registered here. Heck, most oldies are even just other casuals, not even aware of HC lol

Marblethrone Rycerski
August 07, 2015 09:28:28

@Opensky888: And you seriously believe that I give damn about your opinion? Write what you want, the more you hate upon me and my fellow believers, the more I will enjoy H7. Hate makes me stronger. We are one, we are many.

RobvD84 Szalony
August 07, 2015 11:00:29

Lol i bet The-Libririan just left and only wanted to say this. Not even going to read these replies.
And then ppl wonder why they don't understand the reaction of a lot of ppl here. This flooding mechanism just make these kind of discussions worthless because they get lost. Only those that get high upvotes may survive, if the mods don't decide to remove them first.

LuthorUT
August 07, 2015 14:26:34

This game isn't HOMM any more. It's totally MMH now. The Legend have been ruined with part 6.

Anemesis Najeźdźca
August 07, 2015 15:09:55

@Rob&Gala: While I agree with what both of you are saying about Ubisoft, I think you've both got completely the wrong end of the stick here.

Opensky has been posting about how they like H5 Dungeon and are annoyed that this doesn't look like H5 Dungeon, how anyone who likes this is tasteless/dumb/whatever.
I read The-Librarian's comment as a response to how Opensky was acting, not an attack on old fans. Had a quick look on The-Librarian's profile and seems they're a old fan as well.

The-Librarian Magiczny
August 07, 2015 16:31:55

Dear lord. Can people please stop assuming my stance on the game based on a replay I made about how a certain member was acting like a di*k. I made that first post because Opensky, regardless of his opinion, was being disrespectful to people who did not agree with his views 100 percent.
And you people seriously have to realize that just because that you are unhappy with certain aspects of the game, that does not give you the right to be disrespectful to others.

RobvD84 Szalony
August 07, 2015 18:32:33

You know you don't have to reply to anyone who say stuff like this. You still have choice in ignoring post like this. Now it just gets more attention. Why do you think i don't reply to everything. I mean those gender discussion for example, they are really annoying, but ppl keep on caught by the bait and giving it a reason to continue.
Also i just stating that some ppl react like this because of certain reasons. Besides what Opensky888 said is still a opinion and not a fact, wich you can ignore.

Chiasa Szalony
August 07, 2015 18:53:04

And yet you chose to give a long reply to Librarian's post despite it being also an opinion you were free to ignore xD

RobvD84 Szalony
August 07, 2015 22:54:35

Yes i could, but i am not complaining about this. I still don't see the problem, i only see him saying something that is his opinion. Is this really that offensive what he is saying here? Why does this bother ppl that much? Is the word "crap" such a strong word?

m4ciej12222 Mroczny
August 06, 2015 19:52:58

Stalker/Tracker they are beautiful as twilight , white hair as snow .

SpiresJRH Tajemniczy
August 06, 2015 20:28:23

Totally agree. They are some of the best concept art in the game.

rodaff Mroczny
August 06, 2015 22:26:08

A concept stolen from Diablo 3...

Aseved Strażnik
August 06, 2015 22:38:48

Oh... a hooded girl with a crosbow... they stole it from Diablo III... please! go crying anywere else.

First, they are not equal. Second, girl + hood + crosbow are common enough to appear in several places. And Third and best, this same unit is in Heroes V, just a guy.
So, did Diablo III stole Heroes V and faked it with gender-change?

GalahadHaut
August 07, 2015 08:18:42

@Aseved: lol

Black_Weaver Rzeźnik
August 06, 2015 15:46:33

I love the core, they are just gorgeous! Looking forward to others :)

SimbaelTristis Szalony
August 06, 2015 16:28:44

Yes, despite some flaws I adore these core units, in my opinion the best of all factions. Can't wait for medusas though.

Carhinath Tajemniczy
August 06, 2015 16:50:50

Thank you! Someone who agrees with me. I love all of these core creatures as well. Beautiful, well done, unique, and fitting for Dungeon. I am simply pleased all around. I can't wait for elites!

Lizard_Warrior
August 06, 2015 15:39:43

Upgraded Troglodyte be like:

STOP! Hammertime!

Carhinath Tajemniczy
August 06, 2015 21:34:31

Upgraded Stalker be like:

STOP Vallatime!

Opensky888
August 06, 2015 21:52:29

for me shade/assassin look disgusting and stupid. ubisoft r a bit liars, they said that they will reuse only necropolis units but assassin is the same shit from h6

GalaadleHaut Bohater
August 07, 2015 11:28:57

Ubisoft said h7 was returning to the franchise roots, which is a lie too.

tal-elmar
August 07, 2015 12:02:27

haven't seen the models yet, already bitching about re-use..

Ekohippi
August 06, 2015 16:24:53

Assasin yet another h6 model and it looks totally lame and weird .

Vala looks nice, but usually she wears more red and looks more badass in d3.(if you copy, maybe do it Well at least...)

Troglo looks alien. The colors seem weird, the upgrade looks very boring.

Btw when we asked no purple color coded dungeon after h6, did you read that as plz give us purple dungeon Perhaps??? You just added some Black to elfs, but it's still a purple color coded dungeon -.-

rodaff Mroczny
August 06, 2015 16:27:36

It's the return of 50 shades of purple -.-

Carhinath Tajemniczy
August 06, 2015 17:15:22

@Ekihippi I see nothing of the kind in response to saying they have their purple color coded. In the first two, they have gold, red, black, and a tiny hint of purple. Then the Trog is first green. NO purple there, and the upgraded looks rocky, NOT purple. Stop confusing people. There isn't any color coordination here.

Marblethrone Rycerski
August 06, 2015 19:42:18

At least the Assassin's face is covered. Imagine him with the same smile as the Blade Dancer xD....
_
This looks really promising if I may say so. Shades are the swift strikers, poisoning the enemy (I hope). Stalkers form your ranged support who can also deal damage by poisoning their targets. Especially Chthonian (how the hell do you even pronounce that) looks tough with its stone skin (no need to cast that spell on them, right?). I expect them to have the higher Defense rating.

Marblethrone Rycerski
August 06, 2015 19:46:48

Now we can only guess which of these three will be the more powerful one. My bet is on the Troglodyte, but a sizeable stack of Stalkers can also deal great damage. Still, if we take H5 in mind...the unupgraded Skellie couldn't shoot, nor could the Scout. You had to upgrade them to make them ranged. Now you get a full-Melee unit and a full-Ranged unit. Oh well, that was the case in H6 with the Assassin/Shade and Stalker/Chakram Dancer.

Kimarous Wspaniały
August 06, 2015 19:47:09

I pronounced it Ch-Thon-Ian ("Ch" as in "Choo Choo Train", "Thon" as in "Throne without the 'r' sound", and "Ian" like the name). Don't know if that's right, but that's how I say it.

Chiasa Szalony
August 06, 2015 19:50:04

Scout could shoot, just didn't poison the target like stalker did, but yeah I guess Troggy will be the strongest

LightAvatarX Nietykalny
August 06, 2015 19:51:45

Je pense that Assasin is more powerfull through I agree with the most part of your judgemental.

Marblethrone Rycerski
August 06, 2015 19:53:08

"nor could the Scout". What? Scouts CAN shoot. It's their alternate upgrade, the Stalker, that loses his ranged ability. Okay, so in H5 this full-shooter Elf-unit was already there, with the full-Melee role belonging to the Blood Maiden/Blood Fury. That was continued in H6 and now in H7 :).
_
@Kimarous: I probably won't have to say it out loud anyway, so I better focus on spelling it correctly :P.

Marblethrone Rycerski
August 06, 2015 19:54:57

Scouts/Assassins did carry a knife in one hand while operating the crossbow with their other. They also had no melee penalty. This Stalker however has crossbows in both hands, and it seems she only carries arrows in her pockets. Makes me wonder if she's going to have a similar ability. I mean, she must be prepared for close-quarter combat, no?

Hygihoof Furia
August 22, 2015 03:51:25

@Marblethrone no because women can't fight fairly, duh.

Carhinath Tajemniczy
August 06, 2015 16:47:58

I have no idea why everyone is disappointed with either one, two, or all of the creatures here. Every single one of these core creatures is perfect! This is Dungeon. It looks like Dungeon, and is just simply Dungeon. There is literally nothing I can complain about here.

GalahadHaut
August 06, 2015 16:50:01

For starters, dark elves have nothing to do in Dungeon. It's stupid Ashan lore who said so, as it felt in love with Warhammer or whatever.

Chiasa Szalony
August 06, 2015 16:50:08

*Ubi-Dungeon

mediczero Młot Losu
August 06, 2015 16:53:44

I believe the dark elves doesn't come from Warhammer, but nordic mythology. Beside, older games wasn't that better on that point...

SimbaelTristis Szalony
August 06, 2015 16:53:47

I agree with you that all of them are well designed units (whether it was borrowed or not) and in comparision to other faction they look really awesome.
I guess that most of us are really perfectionist and want them to look really flawles :)

rodaff Mroczny
August 06, 2015 16:56:57

Dungeon is ruled by warlocks, powerful wizards, tamers of beasts.
This purplish elves are a bunch of usurpers that don't belong in Dungeon.
Erwan butchered my two favorite factions, Necropolis and Dungeon.
I should had voted for Inferno...

mediczero Młot Losu
August 06, 2015 16:59:17

"warlocks, powerful wizards, tamers of beasts"
Who say it's impossible for them to be dark elves :P

Chiasa Szalony
August 06, 2015 16:59:43

>I should had voted for Inferno

I think spiderpoilis added enough spiked to the game xD

Chiasa Szalony
August 06, 2015 17:00:03

*spikes

BaronBisson Potężny
August 06, 2015 17:13:50

No elegance like in H5, too many cloaks and hoods. If they have the shadow why do they need to hide themselves?

Carhinath Tajemniczy
August 06, 2015 17:21:47

In response to Galahad, I am an old fan who liked the old dungeon, but like Medic said, who says the dark elves could be warlocks, powerful wizards, and tamers of beasts? In fact, they are in some cases. Plus, unlike you, I do not mind the dark elves with dungeon. Since Heroes V, I've really enjoyed that change. But that's just me.

Carhinath Tajemniczy
August 06, 2015 17:25:40

And in response to SimbaelTristis, Like it has been said previously. Us old fans who are looking for "perfection" needs to understand the differences of what perfection looks like. Perfection for me, could be totally different for Galahad, or whoever. So to me, I think they did right for new and old fans with at least these cores I see. The first to are for the new fans, and the alien-like trog is for all us old fans, and then there is room for mixing, since I like the two dark evles as well.

August 06, 2015 16:21:53

Перевод на русский от Гуголка! => http://heroes.riotpixels.com/?p=1851

DmitriyNetsevW Wierny
August 06, 2015 16:28:53

Спасибо за пунктуальность.

August 06, 2015 16:31:19

Мы такие, мы шустрые.)) Сложнее всего подобрать названия существам, остальное делается в мгновенье ока.

DarMior Obieżyświat
August 06, 2015 16:32:32

Как-то слишком пафосно перевелась "shade" в "ДЛАНЬ ТЬМЫ!!!!".

August 06, 2015 16:36:01

Красивое и подходящее название. Что-то не так?)
Так-то уж если взять, оно и на английском пафосно. Точно так же, как и хтонис.

DarMior Obieżyświat
August 06, 2015 16:41:57

Sandro400, подходящее для игры на подобии Impire или даже для никнейма в ММО.
Тут же никакой пафосности нет, просто "Тень". Для заковыристости можно было бы назвать "Идущий\бегущий в тенях" (особенно учитывая прошлое эльфов и их танцующих с клинками).
Хтонис скорее непривычно звучит, но слово подобрано идеально, т.к. полностью отражают суть (если конечно знать значение слова с греческого и определение "хтонические существа").

August 06, 2015 16:45:13

Имена существ переводили те же люди, что переводят названия голливудских фильмов для российского проката :)

August 06, 2015 16:48:16

Раилаг, когда выйдет описание дланей (а оно почти наверняка будет сделано из описаний, которые выдали во время голосования), поймешь, почему мы не пошли по пути "тени". "Теневые убийцы" - скучно.
"Идущий/бегущий в тенях" - я предпочту такое название зарезервировать на будущее.
И да, chthonian - точно такое же пафосное название для англоязычных игроков, я это имел ввиду. Перевели как "хтонис", дабы соблюсти греческие корни слова.

August 06, 2015 16:50:35

Лев, могу поспорить, мы все равно справимся с названиями лучше, чем официальный локализатор. =)

August 06, 2015 16:57:34

Интересно. А Chthonian - Хтонианец? Изподземелец? Выползень!!!

DarMior Obieżyświat
August 06, 2015 17:16:03

Sandro400, уж лучше теневые убийцы. "ДЛАНЬ ТЬМЫ" больше подходит какой-нибудь апокалиптичной организации, занимающейся провальными попытками пафосно уничтожить мир. Но никак не мастерам-ассассинам.
Интересно даже как их переведут на сайте и в игре.
И даже для англоязычных игроков нет никакого пафоса в chthonian, особенно если, как я говорил ранее, они знают значения слова.

August 06, 2015 17:24:15

Лев, по идее, должно быть хтонис (по совету от знающего человека), но как их переведут Буки - понятия не имею.
Раилаг, тебе лишь бы придраться... никто, кроме тебя, даже не воскликнул!) Да, это красивое и даже слегка пафосное название. Посмотри на него. Разве его внешний вид не орет "пафос!"?) И вспомни, какая кличка была у Вайшана, кстати.
А еще ты можешь провести опрос, по результатам которого выяснится, что большинство людей не знают, что такое chthonian.

DimaJeydar Szalony
August 06, 2015 17:27:17

Не, ну я тоже мог бы повозникать насчет перевода, но я уже привык к тому, что Сандро переводит так как хочет.

DarMior Obieżyświat
August 06, 2015 17:40:45

Sandro400, никто не воскликнул, потому что людям либо пофиг, либо они вообще это перевод не заметили, либо им это понравилось. Тем более я уже воскликнул, остальным это делать уже не так резонно. И я уже говорил, где бы это название пришлось бы к месту, но явно не тут. В любом случае, ваше право, переводите как нравится. Всё равно на официальный перевод не повлияет (я надеюсь, а то так и до "Мрачный Повелитель Теней" недалеко).

DarMior Obieżyświat
August 06, 2015 17:40:54

Чтобы загуглить слово chthonian, много ума и времени не требуется. А то с тем же успехом можно и "Пегас" пафосным назвать.

August 06, 2015 17:47:40

Раилаг, ты так и не научился троллить... я-то думал, ты стал опытнее. ^^ В любом случае, людям нравится, и это главное. Хочешь переводить как "тень" - пожалуйста, но потом не сокрушайся, что получишь кучу других затруднений при переводе. Мы, в отличие от многих других переводчиков, еще и наперед думаем (на секундочку, я не единственный переводчик).
P.S.: гугл, конечно, все упрощает, но сравни "известность" пегаса и хтониса. ;)

August 06, 2015 17:50:30

Ну, на Длань Тьмы и я обратил внимание. Сразу вспомнилась картинка

August 06, 2015 17:53:15

Это был лучший вариант из предложенных.
Если, конечно, вас устраивают "теневые убийцы" (= ассасины) или "шейды" (= транслитерация)... Нас не устраивают, потому длани Тьмы. ;)

August 06, 2015 18:01:17

Я бы перевёл как "Морок"

August 06, 2015 18:07:31

Морок еще хуже. Перевели бы просто Тень.

August 06, 2015 18:07:45

Смысловая нагрузка не та. К тому же, есть вероятность, что будет навык/умение/черта/заклинание с таким названием. ;)
В любом случае, если кто-то подыщет название, которое команде понравится больше, чем длани Тьмы...

August 06, 2015 18:09:37

Чувак вам переводит тексты за просто так. Переводите сами, если такие умные, чо в комментах-то умничать и рассказывать, как надо делать?

August 06, 2015 18:10:24

Светка, перевод "shade" как "тень" - это словно патч к шестерке: исправит одно, но сломает другое.

August 06, 2015 18:12:28

Сандро, не заводись. Нам всё очень нравится и все очень благодарны. Просто локализаторские споры вечны ))

August 06, 2015 18:13:58

Сандро, Длань Тьмы само по себе звучит как какое-то дополнение, а не название юнита (вспоминаются Грани Тьмы). В общем, нужно искать что-то другое.

DarMior Obieżyświat
August 06, 2015 18:14:43

Sandro400, ты всё так же смешно пытаешься выкрутиться из неудобной ситуации. Когда перевод откровенно понесло не туда, ты пытаешься перевести стрелки то на других людей, то на троллинг. Особенно смешно делать вывод, что людям нравится это название (прямо вижу десятки восхваляющих комментариев). Или говорить, что вы всё знаете наперёд при ещё недоделанной игре.

Значит проблема в известности, а не в пафосности.

August 06, 2015 18:15:50

Лев, в смысле "не заводись"?.. Я вроде как, наоборот, открыт для предложений и даже обсуждаю с вами перевод, ненавязчиво намекая, что мы были вынуждены отказаться от "тени" в пользу другого варианта не по доброй воле. ;)
Семпай, круто сказал!)

August 06, 2015 18:17:44

>>Лев, в смысле "не заводись"?
У нас аватарки одинаковые, он попутал. Думает, что если я разговариваю, как разговариваю, - то это возбуждённое состояние гг

>>Когда перевод откровенно понесло не туда
Жду перевод от дармёра, чтобы оценить перо мастера.

August 06, 2015 18:23:38

Раилаг, я считаю, что конкретно в твоем случае комментарий Семпая как нельзя подходит. ^^ По делу что-нибудь будет? Вон Лев варианты предлагает. А у тебя что?
P.S.: снова этот комплекс "мне надо победить Сандро в споре"? Угомонись уже, повзрослей, что ли...

Светка, ищите. "Тени" - не вариант, сразу говорю.

August 06, 2015 18:27:14

Пардон, правда перепутал :D Просто до этого Сандро писал так ровно и спокойно, а тут резко "переводите сами раз такие умные", что я и подумал, что Сандро психанул )))

Kara_Seyra
August 06, 2015 18:30:22

Можно мне по предлагать: :)
Живущие в тени
Сокрытые
Прикрытые тенью ...

August 06, 2015 18:33:38

Во, вариант Кары мне понравился - Сокрытые тенью. Ну или оставь Теневые убийцы.

August 06, 2015 18:38:50

Лев, если ты увидишь меня разъяренного или в гневе, знай, Вселенная перевернулась. ^^ Меня крайне сложно вывести из себя.
------
Кара, давай посмотрим.
Живущие в тени/Прикрытые тенью - так можно сказать практически про любого темного эльфа. Та же самая причина, по которой мою безумную идею таки перевести троглодитов (в подземцев, а не оставить троглодитами) отвергли все, включая меня самого. ^^
Сокрытые - посмотрим на умения существ и расовый навык.

August 06, 2015 18:42:27

Света, насчет теневых убийц - скажу прямо и откровенно, мне не нравится это название. Мало того, что оно мне просто не нравится, так еще и если расовым навыком окажется невидимость, как в шестерке, вся фракция станет "теневыми убийцами" (причина, по которой я сказал "подумаем" насчет Сокрытых). Более того, ассасин = теневой убийца.

August 06, 2015 18:52:16

Сандро, то ли я не догоняю твою логику, то ли... короче, да, я ее не догоняю =)

August 06, 2015 18:54:44

Света, ну, такое я часто слышу. Выдели момент, который тебе тяжело понять, и я постараюсь подробнее его разобрать.

August 06, 2015 18:56:42

Не совсем поняла про связь с расовым навыком.

August 06, 2015 19:00:56

Смотри. Если фракционным умением окажется невидимость (он же покров тени), как в шестерке, то все воины Подземелья становятся "сокрытыми в тенях" и "теневыми убийцами". По определению.
Все еще непонятно?

August 06, 2015 19:04:35

Поняла. Что ж, если рассматривать под таким углом, то сокрытые сто процентов не подходят, а вот теневые еще более менее (однако тебе этот вариант не нравится, так что тоже не катит).

Kara_Seyra
August 06, 2015 19:05:34

А лезвия тени не подойдет.
Хотя они все с лезвиями и тенью.

August 06, 2015 19:06:54

Кара, думаю, что нет. Наверняка примерно так же будет называться какой-нибудь класс.

DimaJeydar Szalony
August 06, 2015 19:09:51

Но ведь ассассины = убийцы, т.е. тогда все в армии ТЭ ассассины?

August 06, 2015 19:10:25

Лезвия/клинки тени / Темные клинки/лезвия не подходят по а) причине, высказанной Светой; б) наверняка так будет называться какое-нибудь умение или особая черта и т.д.; в) нужно будет еще проверить, не встречается ли такое название в лоре (причина, по которой у нас апгрейд фей - сильфиды, а не нимфы).

August 06, 2015 19:13:49

Дима, ассасин - это не просто убийца, это тот убийца, который натаскан на скрытное и незаметное убийство.
Вот вроде бы что assassin, что killer, что murderer - переводятся как "убийца", а у каждого слова свой "оттенок" (по иронии судьбы, тоже "shade" ^^).

August 06, 2015 19:15:55

Дима, если так рассуждать, то тогда не только ТЭ ассасины, но и юниты других фракции)))

DimaJeydar Szalony
August 06, 2015 19:18:28

Да, шутку про "оттенок" понял)
Хм, если так подумать то вообще нет идеально варианта и тогда Длань Тьмы действительно подходит больше всего.
Но все равно "теневой убийца" попроще было бы (и да, я знаю все те причины, почему этот вариант не подходит).
К тому же переведут не слово в слово, а так, чтобы понятнее было и чтобы звучало приятнее.

DimaJeydar Szalony
August 06, 2015 19:19:18

slayersmir, знаю. Хотел так написать сначала, но потом решил обойтись только ТЭ.

August 06, 2015 19:21:16

Дима, вот если брать за критерии "чтоб понятнее было и красиво звучало", то длани Тьмы вообще идеальный вариант!)
Не спорю, перевод должен быть красивым, но особо за красотой гоняться не стоит, можно потерять смысл.
И ни в коем случае не переводить слово в слово. ^^ Иначе выйдут слова из русского словаря, но написанные по иностранным правилам. ^^

August 06, 2015 19:26:07

И все же Длань Тьмы мне не нравится, как бы ты меня не пытался уговорить, Сандро. ;)

August 06, 2015 19:30:21

Свет, а я разве пытался тебя уговорить?.. Я всего лишь пояснял, почему, с моей точки зрения, другие предложенные варианты не подходят. ^^
Не вижу ничего сложного в том, что тебе не нравится название. Имеешь полное право.
Но придет час, и переведет Бука...

Mirash_ge Smok
August 06, 2015 19:34:48

назовите хоть горшком , суть не измениться , какая разница

August 06, 2015 19:37:39

Не, Мираш, разница есть: вряд ли эти парни были в составе группы Король и Шут.

August 06, 2015 19:42:41

О, я вижу, здесь всё ещё решаются ДЕЙСТВИТЕЛЬНО важные проблемы.
Кстати, это правда, что у вас еду сжигают? У нас почему-то весь интернет в шутках и ньюзах про это сегодня. :D

Mirash_ge Smok
August 06, 2015 19:42:48

выйдет русская версия игры с переводом , по-любому , еще и по кличкам называть все будут ) ,сокращенно

August 06, 2015 19:47:58

Sempai_Mur, кто знает... Я тоже видела про это новость, а вот костров и запахов еды не наблюдала.

August 06, 2015 19:49:36

Мираш, разница есть для меня - я хочу качественный и хороший перевод, а не то, что, например, было в Легаси. Да, большинство будет именовать их по кличкам, но перевести по-человечески надо же.
-----
Семпай, вроде бы как санкционные продукты, которые обманным путем удалось завести (или будут пытаться) завести на территорию РФ, будут уничтожать, даже выделили регионы для этого, но своими глазами никто ничего не видел...

Mirash_ge Smok
August 06, 2015 19:51:59

Мурк да , сжигают на таможне вроде несанкционные товары , кот везут в россию без документов , без ничего

August 06, 2015 19:53:05

Сандро, назови их Плут-ловкач и дело с концом. И пофиг, что плагиат и не совсем в тему, зато необычно.

Mirash_ge Smok
August 06, 2015 19:53:42

мурк читай

August 06, 2015 19:54:46

Светка, будем считать, что ты решила пошутить на ночь.)

August 06, 2015 19:58:21

Даже так! ? Ну ладно...

August 06, 2015 20:09:33

>>сжигают на таможне вроде несанкционные товары , кот везут в россию без документов
Я целый день с этого ржу)))
Блин, был бы я президентом у вас, я бы веселее способы придумывал. Ну, там...персики бы не просто давил, а ТАНКАМИ там или сыр не просто в яме жёг, а НАПАЛМОМ бы поливал или КАССЕТНЫЕ БОМБЫ сбросил бы бомбардировщиком. С зенитки можно санкционное мясо расстреливать. Ну, в общем, есть варианты для веселья. xD

August 06, 2015 20:10:47

Света, дорогая, не обижайся. )

DimaJeydar Szalony
August 06, 2015 20:11:37

Sempai_Mur, хах! Немного свинца для свинины? :D

Chiasa Szalony
August 06, 2015 15:46:56

Stalker would be so great if I wasn't such a shameless Diablo's demon hunter copy :f over-the-topness makes my eyes hurt.
The unupgraded versions look decent enough though.

A pity creatures' abilities are half-arsed and repetitive

SimbaelTristis Szalony
August 06, 2015 16:27:18

Yes they are! But at least they copy good designs :)

Carhinath Tajemniczy
August 06, 2015 17:29:34

Eh, I agree with Simbael, good designs even if they do mirror Valla.

Hygihoof Furia
August 09, 2015 03:07:10

It'd also be better if it was a dude

DimaJeydar Szalony
August 06, 2015 19:26:46

*шутка о том, что "о, Асха! Троглодиты похожи на чужих"*

Chiasa Szalony
August 06, 2015 18:36:37

So Trogs have Immune to blind and Earth magic for sure // still hoping for burrowing
Stalkers will get piercing shot and maybe some ability that ignores/reduces target's defence if we're lucky
Assassins will likely have poison attack and bonus to flanking

Considering how poor creature abilities usually are it doesn't look bad

Carhinath Tajemniczy
August 06, 2015 19:20:43

Definitely agree. If that would be the abilities of these core creatures, along with maybe giving assassin and/or shade invisibility, that would be epic and perfect!