Antalyan Pradawny
August 04, 2015 18:12:04

@ Ubi-Moshi
Could you please pass this survey to the development team?

The current results:

Ubi-MoshiMoshi Potężny
August 04, 2015 18:15:38

Hi antalyan, I will pass this along to the team.

Antalyan Pradawny
August 04, 2015 18:16:53

Thank you very much.

Qvikh Tajemniczy
August 04, 2015 18:19:43

Yeeeah! ;D

matrix123mko Doradca
August 04, 2015 18:25:53

I hope Ubi will read this.

broui Pradawny
August 04, 2015 19:18:47

If I based my impression of fans attitudes towards this game solely on the comments here, I'd be worried.

The poll shows that for the most part, there is a general satisfaction. Many are concerned about the Sylvan faction as it is, but the overall impression or takeaway from your poll is that people are pretty good with it so far.

RobvD84 Szalony
August 04, 2015 19:55:38

@broui Well the modding tools have taken away some of those worries, since i have put a lot of hope into that.
But you are saying it like there is no reason why some fans are extremely critic and fanatic (and the fanatism comes from all sides).

Elle-One Magiczny
August 04, 2015 20:11:11

The people who are dissatisfied will always be more vocal, that's just how things go. And it's kind of boring to post "I like this." everywhere.

Right now it looks like people are least happy with Sylvan (Moon Doe) and Necropolis (Spiders), but even there a good amount of people was happy with it.

bitmaid Magiczny
August 04, 2015 20:27:11

Well I think some of the harsh criticism was intended to be constructive. We are all here in the shadow council keeping up with the updates because we care about the game (the whole franchise, for many loyal fans). I can't speak for anyone else but my understanding is we ought to contribute to the game by giving feedback, so when the game comes out it will be really good. Anyways I hope this franchise continues to be a long runner and gets better with every new release.

RobvD84 Szalony
August 04, 2015 20:36:38

Well most anger came from ppl wanting to help (since this platform was inteded for that) and all this help beeing disregarded. And together with the feeling of beeing ignored and that going on for months. And also hearing stuff you absolutely don't want to hear. So yeah at the time of Necro reveal things exploded. After that things would never be the same....

feidrota85 Obieżyświat
August 04, 2015 20:37:36

Thanks for the survey and your efford. I think it needs questions about gameplay and townscreens as well.

Cleglaw Doradca
August 04, 2015 23:16:27

havens seraphim is not good enough, and this survey shows that im not only one to feel this way, we want angels in haven.

spider is out of place.

sun deer is good, moon doe is terrible.

stronghold is awesome.

August 05, 2015 00:29:29

people still worrying about cosmetics?
Maybe we can still push for a less dull and boring skill system guys lol, if not for vanilla, maybe through patches or expansion.

broui Pradawny
August 05, 2015 01:29:51

RobvD84: Maybe I wasn't clear and if that is so, I apologize. I based my conclusion on the results of that poll when I looked at it. Not much has changed.

broui Pradawny
August 05, 2015 01:35:12

bitmaid: I think it is fair to say that some of the harsh criticizers have good intentions and many of those I give much credence to. RobvD84 is an example of someone who has been harsh, irritated me from time to time, but his views are well expressed and well reasoned which makes it easy to respect him.

There are also those who rip everything and who I doubt would ever be satisfied.
But the poll shows most people are good with the game so far (even if there is criticism).

Illyasviellll
August 05, 2015 02:01:53

obviously many people want unicorn and phoenixes...heroes 2 nostalgia

My fav lineup would be:

Tier1: Hunter/ Dryad(with wespswarm ability like heroes 4)/ Kitsune(with Transform into Enemy Ability)

Tier2: Druid/ Bladedancer/ Unicorn (with Blind Ability and Mount Ability so Hunter, Druid, Bladedancer can ride and with diffrent extra Abilities like Multishot or whatever ur imagination allows, Damage on normal attack combined)

Tier3: Phoenix and emerald Dragon

Antalyan Pradawny
August 05, 2015 10:31:46

@Feidrota85
Questions about townscreens and\or gameplay may be the topic for the next survey. As you know, this is the survey focused on units and I would like to keep it.
Also, I would say to discuss gameplay it is better to wait till the game release, one beta is not enough to consider and rate properly all the gameplay aspects in my opinion.

August 05, 2015 10:50:21

IMO articles only are enough to rate gameplay lol

August 04, 2015 17:40:11

I wonder if they are keeping the Manticore, Phoenix, Unicorn, Faceless etc for possible 4/4/3 expansion

Stormhelico Tajemniczy
August 04, 2015 17:42:17

I hope it. It would be Awesome.

Najakir Kreeganin
August 04, 2015 17:45:33

I more say 4/4/2, but yes, it would be cool !

Qvikh Tajemniczy
August 04, 2015 17:47:54

I think not. Unicorn is hero mount, Faceless is warfare unit and Phoenix will be neutral.

Stormhelico Tajemniczy
August 04, 2015 17:56:33

H5 had unicorn mount too and had a unicorn as unit; so, why not? Not all unicorns are mounts.
Faceless is a warfare unit; but we haven't see it yet (perhaps they are not warfare units) and maybe you can make some "sorcerer" faceless for warfare unit and "normal" faceless (as they were in H6) for elite or champion unit.

Stormhelico Tajemniczy
August 04, 2015 17:56:49

And phoenix can be a champion unit with the system 4/4/3. It doesn't matter if they were neutral before, in H3 there were neutral units that later were in some faction; and in this time, I think lilims will be in inferno if it is represented in this game and, right now, they are neutral units.

Qvikh Tajemniczy
August 04, 2015 18:00:30

You're right, but I doubt that they will make 4/4/3 expansion. :/

Stormhelico Tajemniczy
August 04, 2015 18:06:15

The 4/4/3 system has been requested since sylvan line-up voting so they must know that we want it. Will be at the end? nobody knows; but there is always hope :)

Qvikh Tajemniczy
August 04, 2015 18:15:31

And what do the devs think about 4/4/3 system?

Najakir Kreeganin
August 04, 2015 18:23:40

The problem is : is it possible to make an intresting choice with 3 champions ?

Qvikh Tajemniczy
August 04, 2015 18:27:00

@Najakir - Exactly.

August 05, 2015 09:51:53

"And what do the devs think about 4/4/3 system?"

How are we supposed to know that?

August 05, 2015 09:53:03

"is it possible to make an intresting choice with 3 champions ?"

Yes. What is not interesting is having everything playing the same for the sake of "balance", IMO.

Shadowlord3499
August 04, 2015 16:56:36

No Infeno, No Fortress, No life...

Mirash_ge Smok

August 04, 2015 21:46:39

/\/\/\(˜”*°•..•°*”˜)/\/\/\

August 05, 2015 09:54:46

No HoMM, just MMH.

Kimarous Wspaniały
August 03, 2015 19:30:52

Ugh, this community is pathetic. "Durr, I wonder why there are so many recycled units. It's not like Ubisoft has EXPLICITLY SAID that redoing existing assets takes away time and resources from other stuff!"

Oh, and, uh, it's not like the Shantiri units are SUPPOSED to resemble the Academy units, what with Academy BASING their units off those designs!

UGH, THIS COMMUNITY IS STUPID! (>_<)

RobvD84 Szalony
August 03, 2015 19:41:27

So what? Someone is not supposed to dislike recycling units from a previous game? I mean this game is €60,- (for me) and for that i expect more yeah. If it was a indie game it is different. I mean if it was €40,- i already would have had less problems with it.
It's just that they present it as a AAA title, while since H6 it isn't anymore. Especially not if you look at things like budget and al that recycling and reusing of stuff (mostly from H6 what i see).

JedynyHex Potężny
August 03, 2015 19:43:11

Don't make me laugh! Where is this stuff then? Wake up man!

JedynyHex Potężny
August 03, 2015 19:51:35

RobcD84 they said many times H7 is not AAA project.

Kimarous Wspaniały
August 03, 2015 19:58:17

I don't judge recycled assets purely on account of "whether they are recycled." I judge them on whether or not they look good... and for the most part, I think H7's reuse has been pretty good in this regard. To see people complaining about recycled units purely on account of recycled assets - on the mere principle of it - just feels asinine to me.

As for saying that "they present it as a AAA title"... I... I really don't comprehend how you came to that conclusion. That's all in your head.

EnergyW Twardziel
August 03, 2015 20:01:28

Well, they want the game to feel original. But it is not just reusing creature models, as you know yourself.

Besides, it is Limbic that is the dev company, not Nival.

RobvD84 Szalony
August 03, 2015 21:31:30

If it is not AAA why do they sell it for €60,-. This is what's wrong with todays gaming industry they hope we just take everything. But we do not. Someday this just stops.
And it seems that i must have missed them saying this is not a AAA title. I know they said many times they have lower budget and limited time and resources. But i never have heard them saying that this was going to be a "low budget" game.
And i find the reasons behind even more strange.

RobvD84 Szalony
August 03, 2015 21:36:24

@Kimarous I think it is just that if i see a price tag of €50.- - €70,-, i consider it a "big game" or a AAA title. €40.- or lower i consider "low budget" or a indie game. And these price tags ofcourse only aplies to new games.

Kimarous Wspaniały
August 04, 2015 08:14:22

@Robv - I don't think "full price = AAA"; I think "full price = full price". The Heroes series is a niche title these days and since people are clamouring for more/expansion material, they want all the more funds to ensure those can be produced. I understand if they feel "dedicated fanbase guaranteed to pay full price" is a better bet than "lower the price and hope outsiders will buy it just for costing less than $60".

And what does "AAA or not" have to do with my "recycle =/= bad" discussion?

August 04, 2015 14:31:35

The thing is having new assets for a new game was a standard once upon a time lol

feidrota85 Obieżyświat
August 05, 2015 07:32:14

New everytime is not necessary better. Was having new assets for lich and vampire in h6 good - Hell NO. Was the bringing of the more classical assets the right moove - YES, and though some people didn't like them so much, even they admit they look better than the "modern" h6 lich and vampire. What's the fuzz about the golem - it doesn't look bad at all.Was there a fuzz about diamond and gold golem in H3 - NO! So I keep asking - why???

KhanOfSlaughter Zdobywca
August 05, 2015 10:10:21

Yeah, who wants a game that offers new stuff?? Psh! Let's just have Ubisoft take everything from Heroes 6 and call it Heroes 7. Oh wait! They pretty much did.

rodaff Mroczny
August 03, 2015 19:14:59

Ubilimbic since you love recycling so much, you could add the mermaid and the non-upgraded manticore from H6. Those two units had a very good design and I think most people would like to have them back.

mediczero Młot Losu
August 03, 2015 19:26:52

(clapping)
Good idea!!

Eugene_Xaar
August 06, 2015 20:53:47

Но были же предложения, реализация, воплощение которых я считаю не менее важными, чем экраны городов, гильдия магии, книга заклинаний, уникальные ездовые животные, мореплавание и абордажные битвы, боевые машины и разнообразие фракций.

Да-да-да — понимаю, что надоел, что бесит, что сколько можно НО на мои критические заметки по только что изложенным поводам никто не жаловался, а упоминание о морских просторах раздражает. А чем оно хуже?

Eugene_Xaar
August 06, 2015 20:55:02

Разве это не такая же приятная мелочь, добавляющая шарму, вкусности, делает мир более проработанным и детальным? Не пойму, ей Богу.

Да, возможно я не уделяю внимания цифрам, механике, наносимым повреждениям, хотя это безумно важно. Но я уверен, что на свете полно людей которые будут бросать в бой каких-нибудь Эльфов-Лучников не потому, что у них повреждения «30», защита «15», а потому, что они красивые, традиционные, стреляют дважды!

Eugene_Xaar
August 06, 2015 20:55:55

Да, я воспринимаю мир глазами, да я встречаю игру по одежке. Но, я такой не один – на свете миллионы визуалов. воспринимающих мир ГЛАЗАМИ. Поэтому, они тоже, как и я, не будут вникать сколько очков движения теряется во время передвижения по водной глади или сколько дерева стоит корабль, а будут смотреть на эту гладь, плывя на этом корабле и думать: «Нафига столько пустого места, по которому герой долго и нудно плывет?

Eugene_Xaar
August 06, 2015 20:56:22

Почему этот пролив не охраняется? Отчего здесь не устроить засаду пиратов или морских монстров? Где же мифические существа морей, о которых матросы всех без исключения времен-эпох слагали песни, рассказы, легенды?»

Поэтому я буду продолжать стучать, надоедать, привлекать внимание, как это делал с экранами городов, книгой заклинаний и т.д., нравится это игрокам-механикам, игрокам-математикам, игрокам-тактикам, или нет. Потому что есть игроки-путешественники, игроки-созерцатели, игроки-мечтатели

Eugene_Xaar
August 06, 2015 20:56:50

И ради них стоит просить разработчиков:

«...2. Морского Монстра. Раз уж изменение стилистики Санктуария с японо-китайской на антично-эллинскую не возможно, то в добавок к прекрасным Русалкам (отдельное за них спасибо) может быть введете в игру, какого-нибудь завалящего Тритона (они были в серии) — с калечаще-кромсающим, тела врагов, трезубцем и опутывающей сетью? Или традиционно заглатывающего по половине отряда врагов Sea Monster? Или, на худой конец, Кракена, атакующего все живое вокруг себя?

Eugene_Xaar
August 06, 2015 20:57:47

Или Гигантского Краба, закованного в хитиновую броню, своими ужасными клешнями разрывающего латы врагов, как ветошь. Как раз на таком ездит герой Takana Osore, Champion of the Deep. Ну, хоть кого-нибудь...»

И, конечно же

«...Покажите где-нибудь Вечную королеву Нагов, пожалуйста. Будет ли это Босс, или экзаменатор в сюжетном задании, или Герой, на манер Кха-Белета, который не стеснялся лично участвовать в схватке – Покажите!

Eugene_Xaar
August 06, 2015 20:57:59

Просто после Королев Наг из третьей части (да-да, все комплексы из детства) очарованные их красотой и умениями игроки ждали достойных приемниц. НО сначала нож под ребра вонзили 3DO, создав лысых чаровниц из четверки. А Вы — Ubisoft – провернули клинок в ране, выставив на поле боя, вместо годами ожидаемых Нагини, своих еще более лысых и рогатых Кенсеев...»

Eugene_Xaar
August 06, 2015 20:58:43

Полная версия и дискуссия на эту тему тут -- http://www.might-and-magic.ru/blog/3/entry-138-heroes-7-vii-morskie-nejtralnye-suschestva/

Sandro400 Tajemniczy
August 06, 2015 21:07:07

Ксаар! Рад тебя видеть!
Прости, что я без повода, сейчас голова не в состоянии осилить твою критику. Просто тупо ради тебя видеть.)

Jack_ShadowLand Mroczny
August 06, 2015 23:40:23

Вода камень точит, Xaar. Рано или поздно их устои падут и они выпустят, таки, альтернативную расу водных жителей, полностью разработанную тобой... ;)

Eugene_Xaar
August 06, 2015 23:40:45

И я тебя тоже очень рад:) — вот немного разобрался с вопросами выживания, решил узнать новости, а тут такое — один был морской нейтрал, Русалка, и ту слили...

Raptor-Orc
August 08, 2015 19:09:11

С удовольствием следил за вашим блогом и сейчас за статьями. Ваш блог нужно было назвать +100500 of might and magic. ))

Надеюсь разработчики просто не показывают все свои козыри до релиза :-!
I hope the developers just don't show us all their trump cards until release. :-!

Antalyan Pradawny
August 05, 2015 14:20:43

I guess we have two possible scenarios now:
1) the Ubi will claim they will release the game on time, then on the September 29th they will finally delay it as many of us have predicted
2) they will release the game on time and it will become the second H6. Unbalanced with thousands of bugs, bad heroes specializations etc.

What do YOU think, my council-mates?

Chiasa Szalony
August 05, 2015 14:22:41

My spidey-senses tell me it'll be option number 2 :D

August 05, 2015 14:26:01

There is also 3rd option, however very unlikely that they will finish it on time and game will be perfect, dont really know what their plans are but I am already looking forward to H8 which will be based on all the collected feedback over here.

mediczero Młot Losu
August 05, 2015 14:26:05

I'm a bit romantic, so I'll say 3)
It'll release on time, balanced and bug free ;P

Elle-One Magiczny
August 05, 2015 14:26:15

Let me check my Academy crystal ball... Door number two it is!

August 05, 2015 14:27:19

lol medic no offense but, maybe it will be released on time full of bugs and imba but you will think it's balanced and bug free lol

Elle-One Magiczny
August 05, 2015 14:27:40

Can I move to your optimistic dimension?

Antalyan Pradawny
August 05, 2015 14:29:55

My possibilities are unfortunately realistic.

Of course, if you don't think that Limbic Ent. can do miracles.

Sempai_Mur Mroczny
August 05, 2015 14:32:15

No huge dalays, just raw and recycled game with crappy mechanics. So I see it.

Antalyan Pradawny
August 05, 2015 14:32:42

If you want to hear some optimistic prediction:

H8 will have no bugs, the developers will surprise us with reworked skillwheel, sensibel heroes specializations, some new abilities and alternative upgrades for each unit. What"s more, they will give us secret inferno, fortress and sanctuary DLCs as the bonus.

Sempai_Mur Mroczny
August 05, 2015 14:33:57

No heroes 8 from ubisoft pls. They definately "have no vision".

Mirash_ge Smok
August 05, 2015 14:36:24

1 ) , I make a bet - a yellow hat

August 05, 2015 14:39:55

@ Sempai_Mur : ubisoft has some good games, I dont understand what the problem in homm is and why they cant make things right ... they should replace their game leads with more competent people. But if not, then yes - better to leave H8 for someone else to create.

Sempai_Mur Mroczny
August 05, 2015 14:41:57

@logical.dust, yep, it had some days. But name me a single one which they didn't spoil. :) They begin with good, end with crap.

Qvikh Tajemniczy
August 05, 2015 14:43:06

,,ubisoft has some good games, I dont understand what the problem in homm is and why they cant make things right"

Money, money, money ♪ ♫ ♪

August 05, 2015 14:43:14

@logical.dust

Isn't it obvious? The people doing homm @ubisoft are n00bs lol

August 05, 2015 14:44:05

Interesting logic Qvikh, because making things right would get them more money lol

August 05, 2015 14:50:49

@ Sempai_Mur : I like whole rayman franchise (origins and legends are very well made) and also settlers7 (though I am not settlers "pro"). Anno 2070 althought I haven played it looks very nice as well. Their vision in homm is complete disaster, they dont concentrate on developing tools but mostly on content creation which they are unable to produce sufficient amount as each iteration they are starting over and over. Thei use udk3 designed for fps for strategy game ...

August 05, 2015 14:55:38

@ Qvikh : you can have all the money of the world, but if you cant spend them properly you will just waste it which unfortunatelly also seems to be the case of homm. Some parts of the game are very well made and others are lacking, most likely based on what was easy to make in udk3 and what was not ...

Qvikh Tajemniczy
August 05, 2015 14:55:57

I'm not saying that all they need to make it right is money. Bad decisions are obviously a problem too. :/

LightAvatarX Nietykalny
August 05, 2015 14:59:46

Wait,wait wait to see my wizard crystals.Xmmm it seems option 3,without bugs

August 05, 2015 15:00:18

yeah, and we were expecting so much for h6 ...

Qvikh Tajemniczy
August 05, 2015 15:01:46

I wasn't expecting anything from H6 since I saw the first screenshots ;P

Anemesis Najeźdźca
August 05, 2015 15:03:25

Second option is most likely though I don't think it'll be quite as bad as H6 on release.

@logical.dust: I wouldn't worry about UE3, the engine was initially created for an FPS game but XCOM: Enemy Unknown was made on UE3 and its a very successful turn based strategy game, UE3 also being a widely used game engine means bugs are more likely to be fixed.

August 05, 2015 15:05:49

Yeah I did buy that piece of crap lol

mErEnEfErEee Furia
August 05, 2015 15:11:37

Hey, I want my money back for H6. A couple of hours played only. The product not used actually.

RobvD84 Szalony
August 05, 2015 15:12:38

It's all because they think this whole genre is dead and we fans are only a few. Look at For Honer, that is basicly a new genre (yeah i know there is already a game that has this genre. Yes this kind of games already exsist in shooters, but not in medieval style in wich you have to use melee wapons, this is does not exsist for that long and is more of a hybrid). This does not have a lot of fans yet, i believe that Heroes has still more fans then this genre/game. And yet it gets everything more.

Antalyan Pradawny
August 05, 2015 15:14:27

@Qviqh
How do you mean it? H6 had probably the best graphics in the history of HOMAM, from the H7 first beta maybe even better than it.

August 05, 2015 15:17:01

They think the genre is dead so they keep burying it deeper and deeper, they could have resurrect it, a decade has past lol, and there you have, hota, mmh55, + tons of indies and spinoffs.

They were surprised of how well h5 sold, and they would be surprised of the success they would gain by making a TRUE Heroes of Might and Magic game, not this MMH crap. Only people which would be disappointed would be mediczeros and Lightys ...

But Ubi doesn't care, they do like to cow milk clueless kids.

August 05, 2015 15:17:55

@ Anemesis : well agreed, will see what will they able to do with it, just for me it doesnt seem very proper for most critical parts of the game as procedural level generation and easy modding. They just manually create levels "campaigns" and script everything in it. Which seems to be main part of their work. I wonder if they will develop some simplified scripting language for to be used in editor. Replacing some bitmaps and changing attributes isnt quite mindblowing modding functionality

August 05, 2015 14:20:37

So release date is on 29.9.2015? Well you promised to do it until september, however from the date it can be seen that you like to take most of the time possible. Please dont rush this game. Not as if someone actually hear what I am saying but clearly you need more time. It cant get more obvious than that.

LightAvatarX Nietykalny
August 05, 2015 11:44:04

Dear valuable developers.I have to suggest a request but no about neytral male druids that time.
Could you add the avatars?I do not think is so difficult and all of the members here(except some french necromancers) want it a lot.
I will wear my NOT BORING Anastasya (This goes to Mirash) untill we get the Sylvan Heroes.
I am sure you will aware and the other developers.Again thank you so,so,so much!

Wishes,
Eighth of the wizard Circle,Anastasya,Hierophant,Light,Cute boy

Mirash_ge Smok
August 05, 2015 12:20:46

Anastasia - boring, nasty, hysterical, ugly, similar to green snot ))

Mirash_ge Smok
August 05, 2015 12:22:16

I want an avatar Biara, succubus, Hai-Ro, Deirdra \ Necro 5 \ !!!

LightAvatarX Nietykalny
August 05, 2015 12:59:51

I want Zehir avatar and sexy elfs xaxa

RobvD84 Szalony
August 05, 2015 14:07:56

If you want sexy elfs you should look at WoW for that.

RobvD84 Szalony
August 05, 2015 14:08:52

Or just use google and get rid of your lust. No need for this shit in a game likt this.

Kleines_Moili
August 05, 2015 09:11:08

most of the neutrals are looking like in heroes 7

Kleines_Moili
August 05, 2015 09:11:24

sry heroes 6 of course

August 05, 2015 10:16:21

heroes 7 is looking a lot like heroes 6, so your confusion is perfectly understandable lol

KaelLord
August 04, 2015 20:18:25

Надеюсь нетралов еще добавят.Я думаю 7я часть будет отличная.Главное чтоб главный сюжет тоже сделали очень интересным!)))

MirageEA
August 05, 2015 09:22:32

>>Главное чтоб главный сюжет тоже сделали очень интересным
Это не главное

slayersmir Tajemniczy
August 05, 2015 09:34:07

MirageEA, для кого-то главное.

DimaJeydar Szalony
August 05, 2015 09:45:13

С сюжетом в игре все будет в порядке.

MirageEA
August 05, 2015 09:50:40

Сюжет нам и в статьях поведать могут, как с повестью о 10 летней войне. Разве это главное

DimaJeydar Szalony
August 05, 2015 09:52:08

Нет, главный конечно же геймплей. Чтобы хотелось переигрывать и переигрывать каждую карту.
Но сюжет здесь тоже будет хорошим.

neytos Mroczny
August 04, 2015 19:03:46

#ReturnPhoenixAndMermaid

mediczero Młot Losu
August 03, 2015 23:31:00

I want to see glories back!!

Strenyopf
August 03, 2015 23:35:16

In MMH6 they have always been the great pain in players' asses XD

MoritzBradtke Wierny
August 03, 2015 23:51:18

indeed, glories are cool, i like them alot

August 04, 2015 03:10:02

lol I think glories were the most silly and dumb unit which ever was in haven lol

JeremiahEmo Niszczyciel
August 04, 2015 03:22:40

make glories male. ;)

August 04, 2015 03:31:03

looooool, nah man seriously, i think they would look even more silly if they were male lol

JeremiahEmo Niszczyciel
August 04, 2015 03:58:05

@Galahad
but it would be good to see medic's reaction. LoL ;)

RosheNek Wierny
August 04, 2015 06:37:11

ask and ye shall receive ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

--http://img4.dwstatic.com/gj/1404/260968161957/260968819396.jpg

mediczero Młot Losu
August 04, 2015 08:30:32

@GalahadHaut
Still more innovative than a bunch of human soldiers. Beside, it was effective..

@JeremiahEmo
Another male unit for the shake of being male. Just stop it, it's a bad idea...

JeremiahEmo Niszczyciel
August 04, 2015 08:36:50

@Nekrodemon
well that doesn't look bad at all. In fact, I like it. It's much more fitting because Haven is a masculine faction. H6 glories are just gaying things out.
@mediczero
but but, it's something new and creative. We should change things a bit so that it will not be boring.
(lol lol. This is what you said when we were debating about male druids. Now, I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine. ;))

Chiasa Szalony
August 04, 2015 08:42:00

Glories looked silly (as do all their variations in DoC) but were very good units iirc
Never used them myself but I remember they were nasty as opponents, I'd like to have them back at least as neutrals

JeremiahEmo Niszczyciel
August 04, 2015 08:45:05

@Chiasa
I personally have never used them because I avoided H6 at all cost.
If they're gonna bring them back, they'd better be male. Devs gender-bended a lot of creatures to female, gender-bend a female creature to male this time.

Tugrathis
August 04, 2015 08:45:12

Oh no. Make me unsee it.
Tony, you used the wrong Extremis for your armor..

mediczero Młot Losu
August 04, 2015 08:52:45

@JeremiahEmo
Somethings are just a bad idea to gendebend, glories included.

Chiasa Szalony
August 04, 2015 08:54:26

Ugh no.. The female glories are silly but the male one is also gross :f
I'd rather they get an entirely new design

Kimarous Wspaniały
August 04, 2015 08:55:53

Just make everything elven so nobody can tell the difference! :D

(and, being a fan of elves, I must now commit seppuku for making that joke)

JeremiahEmo Niszczyciel
August 04, 2015 08:58:38

@mediczero
every woman can't be gender-bended for you. But they can be for me. Glories would look better as male. And so are Valkyries and Amazons and Athena and so on.. ;)

mediczero Młot Losu
August 04, 2015 09:11:32

List of current female that can be "genderbend":
Justicar, Gargoyle, Djinn, ghost, centaur, druids

feidrota85 Obieżyświat
August 04, 2015 11:34:28

No shiny ladies, please.Already enough in sylvan.The glory should stay in it's building which must be a hole.You know the name of the building XD

Anemesis Najeźdźca
August 05, 2015 01:55:42

No thanks, I can't stand 'glowy magical women' in games, comes across really lazy in terms of design.

Jo3780 Magiczny
August 03, 2015 21:27:13

-Is there something not out of the 6?

Mirash_ge Smok
August 03, 2015 21:33:38

- certainly will! Jo, and you on that? will draw in the mods ))
Джо , а ты на что ? надеюсь , нарисуешь нам все )

Jo3780 Magiczny
August 03, 2015 21:38:51

Буду стараться капитан))
Не если серьёзно это сложная работа,но очень интересная мне))С помощью модов можно многое сделать,но их нужно делать нужно времени а его как всегда мало(
Но я буду пробовать делать моды, когда мододелку юби нам дадут))

Stormhelico Tajemniczy
August 03, 2015 18:28:36

Pretty good. There are much more than H5 and H6 had; though I would like some thief and nomad unit too. Designs are not really special; but shantiru guardians are very very good. I like it; overall the golem (much better than Academy one). But gold dragon... pretty meh.

P.D. Why there is no light/dark elemental? If you reuse demons from H6, you could use them too.

Stormhelico Tajemniczy
August 03, 2015 18:30:03

Oh, and water elemental >>>> H6 ones

broui Pradawny
August 03, 2015 18:27:40

I like...

Regarding the Inferno creatures, if the faction returns in an expansion, would these two still be considered for the faction or is the intent to do all new?

Have you considered giving the Air Elementals their chain lightening back after that last Beta?

Interested in some specfics about Gold Dragons , Sea Elves and the non-Academy golems.

mErEnEfErEee Furia
August 03, 2015 18:36:07

I hope they will not import the whole faction from H6. This would be terrible.

broui Pradawny
August 03, 2015 19:04:39

Didn't mean to imply that, merenefere1282, but I really did like those Lilams.
Having said that, I don't mind some importation from H6 creature pool. There were some really good ones.