Minastir Strażnik
July 06, 2015 19:25:15

There is no consistency in Sylvan design, the creatures concept art have different style than hero concept art and the hero doesn't look like he leaves in the presented Townscreen, it's like everything made different person with different vision ;/

AuroraBorealis9
July 06, 2015 19:31:25

Sadly, but I can't agree more. :(

July 06, 2015 19:32:35

I love them all, but they should not be in the same game.

Lucifael7 Szalony
July 06, 2015 19:35:47

Yep you are right.. in comparison to other factions sylvan concepts are.. :creature concepts don't match one with another.. creatures with heroes doesn't match either now.. creatures with town screen don't match.. what's next?

Minastir Strażnik
July 06, 2015 19:36:10

lives* sorry, no edit button ;/

JedynyHex Potężny
July 06, 2015 20:20:31

It's the problem of all heroes not only those from Sylvan. Check Stronghold or Haven. No match between heroes and units too.

EnergyW Twardziel
July 06, 2015 20:39:14

You got a point there. Why from indian and celt culture we go to Power Rangers-based culture?

Thranduilll Tajemniczy
July 06, 2015 20:41:25

You're right Minastir.
The carnival consistency make me feel uncomfortable. To be honest I also think that artistic design of Sylvan is very poor and there is a big abyss between concept arts and actual game design.

Thranduilll Tajemniczy
July 06, 2015 20:42:12

*makes

Thranduilll Tajemniczy
July 06, 2015 20:44:47

Look at this and compare with actual design.

sz_roland Strażnik
July 06, 2015 20:45:14

I like the concept too,I wish that more Sylvan units be like this

Lucifael7 Szalony
July 06, 2015 20:46:36

They should just go with the celt culture elves.. that's the first appearing of the creatures known as elves.. celtic music is awesome.. the culture has strong connections with the nature.. Indian culture had connection with the spirits of the wild.. so idk.. As bad as it may be Stick to one concept.. be it indian, celtic , high elvish...

SchmiSchmi
July 07, 2015 08:31:47

Very well said, unfortunately. I completely agree.

SimbaelTristis Szalony
July 07, 2015 10:07:00

It must have been created by different people/teams. There is too big drop between them. In style as well in quality.

July 06, 2015 19:59:37

Fix the skillwheel! You have last chance to improve the game!
Its main issues?
1) Some abilities have access only on their 2nd rank so they are nearly useless.
2) Some grandmasters are much more often used than another (compare e.g. destiny and defense).

I don´t expect main changes because I know they are impossible to be made. But PLEASE, do what fans tell you to do to improve the game. After all, we will play the game and pay for it, not you.

mErEnEfErEee Furia
July 07, 2015 19:47:47

mErEnEfErEee Furia
July 07, 2015 19:54:45

And they have no chance to change anything at all right now. They have invested so much time into their own vision that it's too late to change anything. It would take another year to change those things, and the game is out in Spetember. Too bad.

July 07, 2015 19:55:41

In this case I can agree we have no chance.
But I tried it to show devs we have not forgot it :D

mErEnEfErEee Furia
July 08, 2015 00:40:34

You try good. I tried it, too, in vein. Let's keep it. Maybe in the future this will happen, but it's too late to make it happen before ther game is out in September. Too bad.

July 06, 2015 19:56:42

Improve the heroes specializations! To. Be. Increased. By. Level.
Do I have to repeat it or spell it for you to understand?

July 06, 2015 20:03:46

DEVS, please.

Minastir Strażnik
July 06, 2015 20:15:59

unfortunately you have to repeat yourself there is no other way ;/

mErEnEfErEee Furia
July 07, 2015 19:49:06

Those things were already demanded last year. If they didn't change things, how are they supposed to change it now - after investing additional months in their own vision? Just think about. It's a waste of time now. Maybe in H8. Let's upvote.

mErEnEfErEee Furia
July 07, 2015 19:51:33

July 07, 2015 19:57:30

I think they CAN still change heroes specializations.
Skillwheel includes differents mechanics and to redesign it would take a lot of work, but heroes abilities and specializations? Not too work for developers I would say.

mErEnEfErEee Furia
July 08, 2015 00:38:31

I am not sure. Not before the September. Look at the game. The Beta was a complete mess! Maybe in the future.

July 06, 2015 19:46:23

This skillsystem is too restrictive. All might heroes will learn the same abilities. Their racial + offense/warcries/defense.
Why to learn some ability I can learn only two levels, when I can learn the one with four levels avaiable for me? You should finally understand, devs, and give us more freedom in skillsystem.

Lord_Camilus
July 06, 2015 20:01:51

Yea, I want such freedom like it was in Heroes 5- that I could have every ability to Master, but getting them in different probability characteristic for every faction. They killing diversity forcing us to choose only 3 abilities with grandmaster level available.

July 06, 2015 20:05:05

I think this would NOT be so much big problem, only to change 2 levels access to 3 levels access.

July 06, 2015 20:10:53

I know we have told it milion times. But we want it so much so we will NOT stop. We want a good game and skillsystem, not H6 crap.

I don´t know, devs, what could make you finally understand.

mErEnEfErEee Furia
July 07, 2015 19:48:43

mErEnEfErEee Furia
July 07, 2015 19:51:20

July 07, 2015 19:58:29

Hopefully in september 2016?

mErEnEfErEee Furia
July 08, 2015 00:43:41

Maybe, if not, maybe in when H8 comes out. Too bad, too.

July 06, 2015 19:55:36

Give Lich Death Cloud ability as it is the only one shooter in Necropolis so it must be effective (we have nothing to consider spider being shooter)
Give Vampire No Retaliation ability because without it life drain is much more useless
Give Ghost Incorporeality because it's Ghost after all

Improve creatures abilities! Don´t ruin the game!

Minastir Strażnik
July 06, 2015 20:03:55

I can tell you spider is not a shooter

July 06, 2015 20:08:49

I expected it. Unfortunately.

Sereaphiel Obieżyświat
July 06, 2015 20:17:11

Yes. I miss the Death Cloud of Lich-it's his "signature" 'n I don't understand why most of units are "lacked" of abilities:P I like H6 cause we had a lot of abilities, for example simple Pretorian has 3 and now he hasen't got even 1. Pixie whitch is made of flower dust and powder can't stop the retaliation but Spirite can cause it is upgrage.
Why? Why Ubi, why? I want a really good made units, please.

July 06, 2015 20:22:08

It is about money. Nothing more, because many abilities were one of several positive aspects of H6.

KhanOfSlaughter Zdobywca
July 07, 2015 06:04:39

Four upvoted comments with around the exact same amount of upvotes, all posted at around the same time. What a coincidence! Not suspicious at all!

July 07, 2015 12:06:57

@Khan
It is because these are the main problems this game has now and devs are doing nothing to get rid of them, although many fans told them before.
I only want to remember devs that we are not blind and still apply for neccessary changes to make the game better.
People who have upvoted me know it as well...

Black_Weaver Rzeźnik
July 11, 2015 19:16:34

My words... And, as it turned out, I'm not only one who want these changes :) Thanks antalyan for sharing it with SC!

mediczero Młot Losu
July 08, 2015 14:39:38

Hope to see update Lich and vampire today!

LightAvatarX Nietykalny
July 08, 2015 15:02:37

Yeah me too.And maybe he vampire will be female :DD

aleszyl Strażnik
July 08, 2015 15:21:27

I'd rather see magic hero today, Hall of Heroes on friday, then next week vampire, lich, and results from the vote, and then the starting of dungeon reveal

Lucifael7 Szalony
July 08, 2015 15:26:51

@ aleszyl How can dungeon reveal after voting ends will help us.. We shouldn't vote like Troglodytes (blindly in case some don't understand). We need some information on Dungeon A.S.A.P.

Lord_Camilus
July 08, 2015 15:45:32

I hoped to see Dungeon faction before the end of the voting for beta... It makes for me no sense to let us vote for them, if we have no idea about the units, abilities etc.
So I would like: Today- Magic heroes of sylvan
Friday: core units arts of Dungeon
Monday: elite units of Dungeon
Next Wednesday: Champions
Next Friday: Update of Dungeon website+townscreen
too little time left... I would like to see revealed special ability of orcs and dark elves before end of voting :(

July 08, 2015 16:47:10

Hope to see new abilities for necro units, heroes specializations increased by level and changes in skillwheel today!

Lord_Camilus
July 08, 2015 16:51:10

@antalyan
Your comments about the same things all over again make me tired a little :d

blackadderDAAN Furia
July 08, 2015 17:08:11

hope to see more reveals about Sylvan and maybe teaser about when we could expect dungeon.

aleszyl Strażnik
July 08, 2015 17:25:08

@Lucifael I agree that would be the logical course of action (and the best actually), but seeing as to how Ubi has failed so many times to deliver, I don't even expect the slightest hint of logic from them

BigBadMother Niszczyciel
July 09, 2015 06:22:27

Yep - heared enough about elves

July 09, 2015 18:51:01

@Lord Camilus
You don´t have to read them :)
I think it is better to apply for neccessary changes then to post comments like "I love/hate these heroes"...

ElinaHD
July 06, 2015 18:39:14

Why they look like characters from Marvel? WHY???

zackmaster2011 Rycerski
July 06, 2015 18:43:40

Because they are avengers.

v.o.r.t.3.x. Niszczyciel
July 06, 2015 19:06:28

I'm not the only one that is reminded of either super heroes or power rangers. They look very funny to me.

July 06, 2015 19:50:22

I like them. However, they have nothing to do with townscreen and units. It is a mix of several styles. Very strange.

Milets Strażnik
July 07, 2015 03:48:31

Lol, @zackmaster2011, that's a great coment! +1!

KhanOfSlaughter Zdobywca
July 07, 2015 06:05:37

How exactly do they look like characters from Marvel? HOW???

v.o.r.t.3.x. Niszczyciel
July 07, 2015 18:14:16

For me it's the helmet and the pose combined that makes them look like a marvel character / power ranger. If they changed the helmet I'm certain that look and feel would be different.

alcibiades.dk Tajemniczy
July 06, 2015 19:11:11

"Light armored" ... *looks around* ... where!?

Tito_Reni Szalony
July 06, 2015 19:36:23

Where? Southern quadrant, but they were on the move. Current location unknown.

July 06, 2015 18:57:25

Why are might heroes main skills always the same (excluding racial, of course)?
We will choose the same abilities in all factions, this seems to be the same fault like H6 has.

ERENDER
July 07, 2015 02:20:03

Elves? No. Green robocops? Yes!

GMnemonic
July 06, 2015 23:25:44

Is this team incapable of drawing faces?

mediczero Młot Losu
July 06, 2015 19:34:45

The big problem with Sylvan is that it seems to have two different styles present. We got the "civilized" elven society as the largest, present in the townscreen, hero designs and the Hunter/Druid/Pixie, and the wild and natural elves seen in Blade Dancer/Dryad.
By having those two unit differencing from the rest, it is enough to give Sylvan a strange and mixed feel to it.

Rimgrabber Szalony
July 06, 2015 19:23:01

Notice how even the might heroes of sylvan are all proficient in earth magic, but none of them have destiny as a main skill.

RobvD84 Szalony
July 06, 2015 19:47:53

Yeah most of the description for heroes is saying something about how good they are with a certain skill and then it isn't thier main skill. Wich i find strange.

Rimgrabber Szalony
July 06, 2015 20:30:07

I think it means that they can take the skill to master, but they can only take the skills listed as their main to grandmaster. Not totally sure though.

RobvD84 Szalony
July 07, 2015 20:04:01

Yeah i understood that, but if you read the discription it would say otherwise.

SlumbrousShip5 Furia
July 06, 2015 18:38:03

Offense and war cries, how original.

July 07, 2015 13:43:04

Please, give us official announcement telling us if you are planning to give us heroes bonuses dependent on hero level OR if we can leave this site (as many people have already done) because we have no chance to make the game better now.
Is this site only for marketing purposes or do we have some influence to you?

Holicco Magiczny
July 07, 2015 14:03:59

Unfortunatly I'm agree :/

urukia132132 Potężny
July 07, 2015 17:01:00

It was only ever to get people to buy their game because the developers were "listening" to feed back. I almost feel sorry for the gullible idiots who pre-ordered this game. Its existence will no doubt be another chip out of the once great franchise. Ubisoft, give it to someone who really cares so they can make a game that respects the heritage and doesn't push pre-orders or have on disc dlc which this game will no doubt have. RETURN TO ERATHIA!

GMnemonic
July 08, 2015 12:45:02

Well im not buying the game for sure if some asoects dont get redesigned for the better,Those are Skillwheel, creature secondary abbilities, adventure map (color/ scale/ trees), townscreens. Esp Necropolis. Just kill lamasu.

This game needs another year to a year and a half

tasomaster123 Tajemniczy
July 06, 2015 20:16:53

no luck (desiny) for sylvan might heroes? that's a bit odd...

tasomaster123 Tajemniczy
July 08, 2015 21:28:57

there it is ... and it's awesome :)