EarlGrey17 Strażnik
June 24, 2015 17:34:32

Sun Deer looks majestic, don´t see why so many people seem to have troubles with it.
Fits the elven theme quite well imho.

Minastir Strażnik
June 24, 2015 17:37:27

people don't have problems with sun deer ! but with moon doe :P

v.o.r.t.3.x. Niszczyciel
June 24, 2015 17:37:34

It looks like a weak core unit not a powerful elite. That's my opinion.

Antalyan Pradawny
June 24, 2015 17:37:56

Majestic? Maybe.
My problems with it?
1) the moon doe is really not as majestic as sun deer. Instead, it looks like it should run away as soon as the combat starts.

Thranduilll Tajemniczy
June 24, 2015 17:38:46

The problem is not the art but how they look like as 3D models.

Antalyan Pradawny
June 24, 2015 17:38:50

2) it should be neutral instead of sylvan unit. I wish to have unicron instead of it.

Eltheris Obieżyświat
June 24, 2015 17:41:06

its a pity that lineup whit unicorn were last in vote

ivaha7 Magiczny
June 24, 2015 17:41:25

Yes, antalyan. lol
Who knows, may be "escape from the battlefield" is it's skill or special ability. lol

jackTkz
June 24, 2015 17:46:27

@antalyan
the base unicorn from heroes 3 also look quite fragile, the "war unicorn" one was the one looking majestic.
Loved both deers, they will fit the faction very well. The druid looks nice, but the bladedancer looks disappointing comparing with what we had.

ivaha7 Magiczny
June 24, 2015 18:09:07

UBI, stop "Up VOTE" cheating of "EarlGrey17" and "jackTkz".

It is unpleasant and nastily.

Antarius90 Tajemniczy
June 24, 2015 18:09:55

My solution: FIRST TURN: to build moon doe building , SECOND TURN: to build upgrade building. You can already buy Sun Deers hahaha

EnergyW Twardziel
June 24, 2015 18:43:29

Maybe (considering how Moon Doe looks like). Druid? Well, might've been better if she didn't wear heels nor showing off legs to anyone wanting to be fappy. Er, happy. Blade dancer is trash, especially with that crooked smile.

Antalyan Pradawny
June 24, 2015 18:54:32

Wow! So much upvotes for moon does.
Remember, this is not chritsmas faction, this is sylvan (or it is supposed to be but I don´t have this feeling though).

Stormhelico Tajemniczy
June 24, 2015 18:54:42

... the increase of upvotes here are really strange... too fast...

SlumbrousShip5 Furia
June 24, 2015 18:57:57

44 upvotes lol, someone has way too much time on their hands and not a clue what to do with it

June 24, 2015 19:01:30

Sun deer its just stag with halo, nothing increadible about that. Te question is, why is everything else so F... up that this deer looks so cool among them all. They showed us fantastic concepts, artworks bring us this crap. So by now, Necrofail, Sylvafail, who knows what they did to dungeon?

RobvD84 Szalony
June 24, 2015 19:08:09

I don't really like it because it kicked out the Unicorn.

ivaha7 Magiczny
June 24, 2015 19:14:48

MMH 7 - made by cheater's opinions game.
The result is a doe.

EnergyW Twardziel
June 24, 2015 19:32:49

Someone here is creating accounts just to approve Fury's praisers. How unamusing.

Marblethrone Rycerski
June 24, 2015 19:33:34

Upvote-bot on the loose?

mammothhunter3
June 24, 2015 19:46:03

Antarius90 Tajemniczy
June 24, 2015 19:56:41

100 up votes LOL

Antalyan Pradawny
June 24, 2015 20:23:25

UBI-NOX OR UBI-MOSHI.
Please, investigate this case and remove this amount of stagvotes if they are not regular (and I really don´t believe they are).

Mirash_ge Smok
June 24, 2015 20:31:20

⨀_⨀ fake-maniacs ))))

Mirash_ge Smok
June 24, 2015 20:55:53

People don't have problems with deer , Yes , it's beautiful. People have problems with a line of "Rage" in General .

June 25, 2015 10:57:57

Reported, reason - other - cheating. At least we know how fury got victorious.

SimbaelTristis Szalony
June 25, 2015 11:14:27

I have a problem with collation of name with units. In no way so many female units, two fairies and a deer look FURIOUS!

GalaadleHaut Bohater
June 25, 2015 11:56:04

Funny that I checked the Vote for Sylvan line-up article the other day, highest upvotes were for Balance, with 100+, tons of people saying to avoid Fury lol

Now these sudden upvotes, which were fake yesterday, and obviously are as well today lol ... Not that it matters now anyway.

Mirash_ge Smok
June 25, 2015 12:01:06

this man just mocks , laughs at other forum users and Ubi ,

Tito_Reni Szalony
June 25, 2015 17:31:33

CONFIRMED: Fury voters are cheaters, they even cheat to upvote their own comments.

I told you Ubi, you will regret on not doing a SECOND ROUND FOR SYLVAN.

EnergyW Twardziel
June 25, 2015 18:44:16

*wouldn't have

They already did the artwork and 3D units. Would be quite non-ecomonical if they ditched these to make new units.

Nubbocrates Wspaniały
June 25, 2015 18:53:50

I think the battle animation will be essential. They look kind of dainty and fragile so a magical element to the attack will be the way to go.

Stormhelico Tajemniczy
June 26, 2015 11:47:26

Another time, please UBI-MOSHI, investigate the incredible amount of votes here and from both users (>50 votes).

jackTkz
June 28, 2015 00:11:46

хаха мой фан клуб?)))

I have a fan klub here?)
Its funny, I see this forum got an army of inquisitors, trolls and egocentrik folks with a common hobby, bash anyone who like developer's work.
Have mad people considered the possibility of someone troling me with this upvote shit? Of course not, it doesnt matter, troling and whining is more fun.

GalaadleHaut Bohater
July 22, 2015 21:12:28

lol cheaters confirmed, bypassed Ubi's security.

GalaadleHaut Bohater

Blead' dancer.

Jablanko
June 24, 2015 21:31:21

hahahahaha exactly right :P

Sempai_Mur Mroczny
June 24, 2015 21:32:46

But the dancer is the most stylish unit among this bullcrap, dude. lol
What's better? Deer-helmed druidesses standing besides (yet) alive deers? :D
Or 5 sorts of pixies?
Or Bambi (hell knows how this innocent creature should fight).

sttanma Mroczny
June 24, 2015 21:34:00

That face..... on the 2nd picture ....it makes my blood boil...could it be?

ElinaHD
June 24, 2015 21:53:11

Hahahaha!!! You made my day.

Milets Strażnik
June 24, 2015 22:07:58

Yeah, that's it. I fell betrayed... Streght and Balance voters should be glad their line up didn't make it. No disappointment for them...

GalaadleHaut Bohater
June 24, 2015 22:10:45

well if anything I'm not glad at all lol

sttanma Mroczny
June 24, 2015 22:11:58

If only the fury voters would not look only on the pictures but thought also about strategy. Yes the artistic would be probalby crap as well but at least those units would be much more useful in the battle.

GalaadleHaut Bohater
June 24, 2015 22:14:49

Everybody was thinking about strategy, which was utterly stupid as the vote was for lore and flavor. These "attack/balance/defense" labels meant close to nothing lol

sttanma Mroczny
June 24, 2015 22:24:07

Galad: the labels were irrelevant but the units were relevant. Not to say that every unit had a text which said what role will they have in the battle and fury has only 1 tank and that is treant but you have to choose him instead of dragon which is bad.

GalaadleHaut Bohater
June 24, 2015 22:27:35

yeah that's why I said CLOSE to nothing lol
seriously, without stats man, lol

Milets Strażnik
June 24, 2015 23:02:15

@sttanma I voted fury too. Part for the concept idea of the units and their visual, I must admit (I don't like phoenix for Sylvan, nor some root snake. Unicorns and Emerald Knights would be fine). But also for the concept of game mechanics. When I think of elves, I think of fast strikers with low endurance, who hit and run for safety. In that Fury would fit better, since Strength was all about endurance and defense...

Milets Strażnik
June 24, 2015 23:02:27

The whole problem was that they split some favorite units in 2 line ups, so we had to chose... I think the perfect line up would be:
Core: Hunter, Pixe/ Something else, Bladedancer
Elite: Druid, Unicorn, Emerald Knight riding Deer
Champion: Green dragon (with wings), Treant
Warfare: Dryad (healer, Treant Synergy)

But we didn't get to chose that, we had to chose between 3 line ups, with different units we didn't knew. Also, we didn't knew their skills and play style, so that was a blind vote...

sttanma Mroczny
June 24, 2015 23:20:58

Milets: at least the root snake would be something new, although blade dancer would be better core here. You don't like pheonix? Simple solution then, take dragon instead and you will still have treant as a tank in balance. In fury if you choose dragon you have no tank at all. Emerald knight is also a new idea and not bad at all. And balance was also quite offensive but it had a tank. Fury may have a tank but at the cost of dragon.

June 25, 2015 01:02:04

I think
Core: Hunter, Dryad, Bladedancer/Centaur
Elite: Druid, Unicorn, Emerald Knight riding Pegas
Champion: Phoenix, Treant
would be better. But whatever.
I used to like Ashan elves because they have their elven nature crossed with some barbaric warfare and it was so cool. That Townscreen, old classic units with new elven one like blade dancer(elven berzerker, so amazing!) and old druid back(missed this unit since H2). And it perfectly match my style but right now, i feel cheated.

Mirash_ge Smok
June 24, 2015 18:05:13

I don't even know whether to cry , whether to laugh .....

Thranduilll Tajemniczy
June 24, 2015 18:07:55

Same here Mirash! :'D

Antikouras Obieżyświat
June 24, 2015 18:19:23

look blade dancer's face and laugh

ivaha7 Magiczny
June 24, 2015 18:22:48

Мираш,
Ты вон посмотри, какому посту за 5 минут снова накрутили рейтинг в этой теме. Тебе понравится. ))

Swift_Incubus Tajemniczy
June 24, 2015 18:51:58

Rejoice, my friend!

Luhorox
June 24, 2015 18:53:47

Sun Deer is fine. Rest is... my Sylvan is... butchered! Unforgivable! ;___;

SlumbrousShip5 Furia
June 24, 2015 18:58:56

Laugh now at slyvan fury, cry later when it's dungeon

SimbaelTristis Szalony
June 24, 2015 20:36:27

Yeah, Sun Deer might be the only good thing here

m4ciej12222 Mroczny
June 24, 2015 21:02:04

I agree wholeheartedly !!!!!!!!

GalaadleHaut Bohater
June 24, 2015 21:44:51

lol why do you think I laugh so much lol

neytos Mroczny
June 25, 2015 19:08:51

Опять фейк-аккаунты используешь)

Thranduilll Tajemniczy
June 24, 2015 17:21:59

Hello Blade dan...tfuuu....Gargamel! How are you?

Can someone tell me what happened to elves faces?

Pawek1308 Pradawny
June 24, 2015 17:23:40

The face of Hunters is OK but Blade Dancer, with his smirk, looks like... a rapist.

Antikouras Obieżyświat
June 24, 2015 17:25:07

they just cant draw faces. Helmets and masks everywhere didnt work so well in h6 and now they had to try. And fail....

Mirash_ge Smok
June 24, 2015 20:39:06

Antikouras , ....need to start sometime ))

SimbaelTristis Szalony
June 25, 2015 11:19:21

They seem to have problem with faces. No wonder they cover most of them. Blade dancer look awful, but take a closer look on druid's face. That one is really disgusting.

Tumorco1
June 24, 2015 18:33:29

I am VERY dissapointed with this: 1) The druid should be a male because, now, we have three units that are too similar (driad, pixie and this one). 2) The deer is just not magical enough. 3) The Blade Dancer looks NOTHING like the artwork that make people wanted them into the game. They are unoriginal and uncool.

Sylv4n2005 Niszczyciel
June 24, 2015 18:38:45

Sums it up.

Rakt2010 Tajemniczy
June 24, 2015 18:45:17

Totally agree.
By the way, am I the only person who previously thought bad about people who screaming "to much females", but started seeing their point now? I didn't thought I'll ever say it but there ARE too much women. Atleast Nagas in H6 had justification of being matriarchal.

arcanus96 Mroczny
June 24, 2015 18:46:39

so you find those three units too similar only because they have ame gender, because aside from that I really don't see much similarity between them

Milets Strażnik
June 24, 2015 18:50:49

I don't think the problem is the female druid. It's not good, but it could be worst. But I have to agree with the rest, sepcially about bladedancer....

Tumorco1
June 24, 2015 18:54:50

arcanus96: it's not because the gender. It's also because the color scheme is too similar and all three look like impossible gorgeous woman. Supermodels in the battlefield! I had enough of that in Heroes VI. Well, the pixie is a little more "weird", I can give you that but, still, there is not enough variety in the lineup and Heroes games have been always known for having A LOT of variety :)

GalaadleHaut Bohater
June 24, 2015 21:47:28

Having the Druid female, and make it look like the MALE Druid from Heroes 5 ... siiiiiiigh lol too bad she could have been gorgeous, but no, lol

SimbaelTristis Szalony
June 25, 2015 11:22:58

Exactly my thought! It seems that they took druid from HV and just tried to feminize him. If they'd take a concept of female druid and tried to design it anew without any strings it would come up a lot better in my opinion.

MumuWarrior12 Obieżyświat
June 25, 2015 19:06:24

I agree about the Blade Dancer. That design in not serious. Sorry, but I can not even imagine how someone could draw such a horror. He is not a shaman. He should be a strong warrior.

#MBD\MAW (Make Blade Dancer\Master a Warrior)!

Minastir Strażnik

ROFL!

EnergyW Twardziel
June 24, 2015 18:44:14

...the magic of Sylvan.

Luhorox
June 24, 2015 18:56:40

And he's a midget in japanese flip-flops ;__;

SimbaelTristis Szalony
June 24, 2015 20:42:34

He's a rapist because he's in fury. Sylanna's Fury :)

mr3LiON
June 24, 2015 17:53:38

WOW! The developers are really really hates the community's choice of Sylvana's Fury line up, so they decided to jeer us as much as possible. Want Fury? Take this! Evil Druid with necromancy in her eyes. Mad Dancer with sadistic smile. Yes! Yes! Bravo, Limbic! I hate Fury voters too. Make them suffer! LOL!
We really really had to vote for Dwarfs loooool!
Still... I love the way how they drawn. I love the style and the idea of Indian people behind it. Looks really fresh. And troll :D

Thranduilll Tajemniczy
June 24, 2015 17:54:30

My thoughts exactly!

sttanma Mroczny
June 24, 2015 18:02:27

m3Lion: lol never thought of that in this way. But it makes sense, Fury won only becouse of cheating and not even devs believed it had a chance to win so they don't want to waste their money into that crap.

arcanus96 Mroczny
June 24, 2015 18:37:13

sttanma: actually it was strength who cheated the most while fury cheated the less, isn't it ironic? Of course you can continue to deny reality as much as you want

EnergyW Twardziel
June 24, 2015 20:15:29

That's the official statement, yes. But it still feels off, because people voted solely on blade dancer's art.

sttanma Mroczny
June 24, 2015 21:00:49

arcanus: I don't think so. But ok I'll give it a chance. I see you voted fury so tell me please why? I think that fury suck- 2 almost the same units in core, no unicorn and if you want a tank you must choose treant as a champion which is quite bad becouse everyone likes dragons and will choose them instead.

Milets Strażnik
June 24, 2015 22:54:12

@sttanma I voted fury too. Part for the concept idea of the units and their visual, I must admit (I don't like phoenix for Sylvan, nor some root snake. Unicorns and Emerald Knights would be fine). But also for the concept of game mechanics. When I think of elves, I think of fast strikers with lown endurace, who hit and run for safety. In that Fury would fit better, since Strenght was all about endurance and defense...

Milets Strażnik
June 24, 2015 22:58:11

Core: Hunter, Pixe/ Something else, Bladedancer
Elite: Druid, Unicorn, Emerald Knight riding Deer
Champion: Green dragon (with wings), Treant
Warfare: Dryad (healer, Treant Synergy)

manutero
June 25, 2015 23:37:22

LOVE your comment. Still laughing! ABS. AGREE!!!

Marblethrone Rycerski
June 24, 2015 18:45:51

I pity the devs. They worked on this and it's being hated upon again. Praise and respect that they still publicly share their work with us and have not despaired yet. I don't know if I could continue after all this nonsensical hate, which to me looks like it's hating for the sake of hating. "Oh it's H7 so it's crap anyway".
_
I'm with you until the end, Devs.

Thranduilll Tajemniczy
June 24, 2015 18:48:47

If they make a poop on your head will you still talk like that?...I'm sure you will.

EnergyW Twardziel
June 24, 2015 18:48:50

Maybe if they stayed with the original artwork posted on the votes, then they wouldn't have such a hard time.

EnergyW Twardziel
June 24, 2015 18:52:00

Granted, thinking it has been 10 years since Ubi made H5, one would expect miracles out of anything.

Marblethrone Rycerski
June 24, 2015 18:56:15

@blueraven9: So far I have seen little reason to join the Rage Club. Sure, there are things that are not entirely to my liking (Griffins as cores, blasphemy!). The Beta was fun in its own way, too bad it was so laggy. There are many months to go, and I've always seen the good things in every Heroes game, even 4. And I'm sure that once the game is released, everyone's going to play anyway.

Thranduilll Tajemniczy
June 24, 2015 18:57:59

Well, I just hope it will look much better in 3D. We will see.

SlumbrousShip5 Furia
June 24, 2015 19:02:06

I pity then fools who think this looks good

Marblethrone Rycerski
June 24, 2015 19:07:50

@Slumbrous: No cause is lost, if there is but one fool left to fight for it. And if that fool has to be me, so be it :P.

RobvD84 Szalony
June 24, 2015 20:21:55

I think you don't get it huh. Maybe it is bacause you consider H6 to be great. I don't remember if you said that you played the older Heroes games (i remember you said you didn't). But its not hate. It's dissapointment. A lot of ppl had high hopes, especially after the failures of H6 and when they told us they would use all the best parts from the previous Heroes games. And yet they did't. So yes ofcourse ppl are DISSAPOINTED. And we like to keep pointing that out, because were getting ignored.

Marblethrone Rycerski
June 24, 2015 20:26:20

I played H3 and 4, so I do know something about the older games.

SimbaelTristis Szalony
June 24, 2015 20:41:17

The biggest issue is that devs seem not to learn from they mistakes. Everytime it's the same, everytime community points out what's wrong and they keep making same mistakes over and over.

v.o.r.t.3.x. Niszczyciel
June 24, 2015 22:05:07

I've played every heroes game and still have high hopes for this game (maybe I'm delusional). I may not like all of the decisions or all of the art but I have a strong feeling I will still enjoy playing the game and these things will grow on me.

GalaadleHaut Bohater
June 24, 2015 22:18:08

well, I was positively surprised by the core, but this, come on, you pity the devs? lol man, they are doing complete wtf here lol

RobvD84 Szalony
June 24, 2015 22:51:38

Well after playing the alpha i actually had more fun with non-random than with random, and even after a few hours (if it didn't crashed) i got bored. And that says enough. Yes it's still in development. But they expect us to believe them to make september? That is not much time. and i still don't have them see and try to convince us (and take away this worry) that they will actually make september.
So no i don't really have that much hope for this game. But that is different for modding.

RobvD84 Szalony
June 24, 2015 22:55:39

And having to rely or having to hope for modding to solve things is really bad if the game isn't even out yet.
And there is a lot they could have done right. Even "For Honor" get's a better treatment than this game. And that whole genre is still not sure if it will get a bigger fanbase (and is probably even lower) than the Heroes franchise. So you i have that feeling for a long time they do not have the same passion as we do.

GalaadleHaut Bohater
June 24, 2015 23:33:50

While trying to gather a new fans, they keep chasing away the ones they already have, they could still get back the old folks behind them (only 3 gens lol), in terms of business, they are doing very bad decisions as well lol

Minastir Strażnik
June 24, 2015 18:17:34

omg, guys, I'm so scared for Dungeon ! When I look at sylvan I just think, what are they going to do with dunngeon ?!

mErEnEfErEee Furia
June 24, 2015 18:25:59

Ther gonna copy & paste it XD

mErEnEfErEee Furia
June 24, 2015 18:26:45

n' paint it with a brush.

violetcoffee
June 24, 2015 18:27:38

H6 black dragon is ready. Maybe add more purple, to make it even more beautiful.

sttanma Mroczny
June 24, 2015 18:28:28

I think it will be purple.

Hygihoof Furia
June 25, 2015 10:42:42

copy sylvan lineup, slap some purple paint on everything, make dark elf matriarchy be the most dominant theme in the faction... etc etc...

shop4D26AC5FB
June 24, 2015 17:44:19

Female Druid -> it's terrible

Antalyan Pradawny
June 24, 2015 17:52:16

It is a change. And many people have said it months before rhis release...

shop4D26AC5FB
June 24, 2015 18:06:19

That doesn't make it better.

and the change is simply bad. It feels rather like a fairy tail for a six year old girl then for a strategic fantasy game.
Generally HoMM series has become a bad mix of Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings and faces of some celebreties.

There was a time when Heroes of Might and Magic stood for something, something own!

Tumorco1
June 24, 2015 18:43:41

I have no problem with a female druid but, for me, they look too similar to the driad.

RobvD84 Szalony
June 24, 2015 19:02:50

There was no freaking reason tho change the gender, the same for Djins. And besides i feel there are too many female (even if they might be genderless) in Sylvan.

Hygihoof Furia
June 25, 2015 10:39:17

Thank god some other people agree with me. Let's hope dicks like KhanofSlaughter and Igonokgolgolosldoaldoas whatever the fuck his name is don't flame us for being supposedly sexist.

SimbaelTristis Szalony
June 28, 2015 15:24:18

It's not really about gender. Female druid could be both beautiful and fearful and most of all powerful looking. These artworks look like a medieval woman that found a glowing stick and put on deer skin on herself.
In my opinion she should look like these:

June 24, 2015 19:15:36

There is no curse in elvish, entish or the tongues of men for this treachery!

GemoDemplay10 Wierny
June 24, 2015 19:20:19

Look, if the blade dancers, or hutners, had the face that Matoob has in his avatar it would have been great, don-t you think? We wanted a Sylvan faction that supposed to be warriors of Irollan, NOT Irollans mebers of the Friday night party after they drunk a little. It just dont look like a warrior faction, its too firy-talish, fosr children. These elves are good only in sweet dreams or so, like creatures from dreams kids dream about in the happy nights!

Marblethrone Rycerski
June 24, 2015 19:20:39

Always love a LotR quote, especially when they can be used to express one's opinion :D. (Not that I agree, but that's a different matter altogether).

EnergyW Twardziel
June 24, 2015 18:34:30

What can we say? It enforces the point why H7 will fail. Started off when Necropolis was released and this proves all this.

RobvD84 Szalony
June 24, 2015 22:57:48

I think it already started when they used too many things from H6.

NomadHM Tajemniczy
June 24, 2015 18:04:13

I liked concept art of blade dancer when we had voting. But not these at all! "Final creature might look different" not the same as "commpletely different" to me.

Antalyan Pradawny
June 24, 2015 18:06:56

jjust look at pixie

Thranduilll Tajemniczy
June 24, 2015 17:34:25

Developers!
Tell me one thing. Whose idea was to change Blade Dancers art? :D

Thranduilll Tajemniczy
June 24, 2015 17:34:33

and WHY?

Antalyan Pradawny
June 24, 2015 17:39:06

He has strange face now.

Kiryu133 Rycerski
June 24, 2015 17:40:17

turns out it's under copyright:

Ursus892014 Strażnik
June 24, 2015 17:44:02

He has face rapist.

Pawek1308 Pradawny
June 24, 2015 17:59:44

I think that Blade Master's art is a failed attept to recreate the art from Seprtember. :P

MumuWarrior12 Obieżyświat
June 25, 2015 19:08:24

And not only the face. His whole design is a pure joke.

#MBD\MAW (Make Blade Dancer\Master a Warrior)!

Pavijan359 Wierny
June 24, 2015 19:43:17

I am kind of glad now becouse of Fury-voters.
How do you feel now when you voted the WORST possible line-up, becouse of one "cool" unit and now you got sometning totally opposite in it's place.
Now, enjoy! :P

Petikievak Furia
June 24, 2015 19:54:18

DEERS ARE COOL ! GIVE SOME RESPECT !!!

matrix123mko Doradca
June 24, 2015 19:57:45

Earth balance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PHOENIX BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strahinja10
June 24, 2015 19:57:48

Yep they voted only for that cool picture of Blade Dancer and nothing else :-) and now here is your graddad ENJOY

Pavijan359 Wierny
June 24, 2015 20:00:00

Wasn't talking about the deer. :)

But that doe came up worse than even I expected...

Pavijan359 Wierny
June 24, 2015 20:13:03

@matrix And that would be glorious. We can only dream now... :(

manutero
June 25, 2015 23:39:31

@Petikievak If there were down votes.....

Avonu_de_Odihs Tajemniczy
June 24, 2015 18:23:57

It seems that Ashan can't have anything normal - everything need to be overdone. If we need to have a faction with one common colour, then whole faction army will be painted at purple, insted just add few purple parts here and there. If a faction need to be multi-coloured, then we have a ranbow-themed faction (orange, white, purple, green), instead of using different but similar colours (green, orange, yellow/brown).

Avonu_de_Odihs Tajemniczy
June 24, 2015 18:24:03

There is similar problem with creatures - they can have simple but practical clothes, they need to have spikes, high-heels and wear too much jewelly and tatoos, not to mention curved weapon which can easy to get caught up in trees and bushes.

Thranduilll Tajemniczy
June 24, 2015 18:26:32

Uuuu Avonu... just look straigh in the eyes of Druid and tell her all of that again :'DDDDD

Avonu_de_Odihs Tajemniczy
June 24, 2015 18:29:43

*they can't have

Avonu_de_Odihs Tajemniczy
June 24, 2015 18:35:30

Actually Druid(ess) looks very nice and I don't have anything against her.
Druid Elder on the other hand:

So, how it is to walk in the forest, with all these roots and mud, with your high-heels? How often do you fell down and to mess your clean white dress? Ah, now I understand why it isn't white anymore but instead is purple. You fell into berries lately, didn't you? And what said that deer when you take his head? "Please, I am dying... took my head and use it as your cap"?