Lord-Khanival
April 30, 2015 19:03:59

skill wheel concept is the best template available

ViviFab Tajemniczy
April 30, 2015 15:54:38

Very controversial it seems... Well HMM series are not fully RPG game, so may not be entirely open for character development. Even RPG games have classes / faction restrictions, with different skills / spells available and others not. It's even better for specialization with randomness inside a restricted set of abilities than in HMM3 in which every magic heroe in any faction would be four magic schools, wisdom, sorcery, and two support skills...

Valades85 Magiczny
April 28, 2015 18:17:11

По-моему, это идеальная система, если, конечно, будет работать так, как я представляю.

sokar_ta
April 28, 2015 13:11:09

I think this is very good, the skillwheel seems to be adding depth to character progression.
And keeping the classic way of random skill choice for those who prefer that is cool too

Achlabala Strażnik
April 28, 2015 08:50:58

Its a nice new system of skill development in heroes VII! I like this system and i am nosey of skilling my plenty of heroes. If i diddnt want to have fully freedom on heroes development i will put the "Random Skill" button on and have just more fun!
For the people talking about less skills: Remember, other heroe class = other skills! So, there are enough

Krpan Niszczyciel
April 27, 2015 19:09:41

i see this skillwheel very nice actually, i like that you put in a random skills option which is very nice. But yes maybe some more new skills

OrkestroID
April 27, 2015 13:24:27

No bad idea but why style wheel a techno? I think need change to "old-school" style with "leather"

gentleicefire
April 27, 2015 02:15:21

i love it

v1adimirm Mroczny
April 21, 2015 05:36:55

Looks good from the first sight!

MumuWarrior12 Obieżyświat
April 20, 2015 19:06:39

I hope that we will get some really interesting abilities. The wheel is not bad for now. It is new that we can't learn anything we want in HoMM 7. And it seems kind of cool, I guess.

RedHeavenHero
April 20, 2015 17:51:36

Ого, система прокачки прямо радует! Навыков и умений довольно много, поэтому уровень должен, по идее, расти быстрее, чем в Г6.
Единственное, что огорчило - специализация Имани, да это даже специализацией назвать нельзя! Надеюсь, эта муть там висит только на время работы над игрой.

Limbic-Jaelle
April 20, 2015 11:14:46

Hey fellas,

We are currently preparing a statement regarding the skillwheel mechanism. Could you please share with us your main concerns and questions (in bullet points) regarding this Topics, so we can integrate them in the feedback of our gamedesigners?
Important information: In this state of the game, there will be no changes in the system and the mechanics. We would like to answer your question and concerns regarding this topic.
Thanks for your help and passion!
Cheers, Limbic-Jaelle

Limbic-Jaelle
April 20, 2015 12:30:50

It seems like the main discussion takes place at the Air Magic-article. Feel free to join!

ereius69 Furia
April 20, 2015 18:10:16

Dear Limbic-Jaelle:

What we are suggesting are the following :

This has been approved by MOST of active people here, while the final decision is yours of whether to listen to us or not the reality of the matter is that you have been given an opportunity, you should by now understand that there is something unpleasant with your proposed skill system.

ereius69 Furia
April 20, 2015 18:10:32

We the fans of this product have united to tell you "listen this can be done much much better", why you would not heed our united voice is beyond me but then again, it is your game you can decide if you want it to succeed or not. It should be very very clear to you by now if you have gathered feedback that there is widespread criticism about this top and by wide spread I mean it is the only thing anyone can talk about regardless of TOPIC. Folks think about it just think...

Antalyan Pradawny
April 19, 2015 15:59:34

SKILLWHEEL POSSITIVES AND NEGATIVES
+ both skills and perks
+ grandmaster abilities
+ racial skills
+ many different skills

- cannot choose exactly the skills we want
- no prerequirements for perks = unlogical system /can learn fe. master of air 2 without ma 1
- major and minor skills are really bad idea, all the abilities should be possible to upgrade on the maximal level
- no unique perks
- if we will not be able to choose the classes we want, this system is totally crap

Antalyan Pradawny
April 19, 2015 16:04:26

I hope so I understood well that skills not only gives an access to the abilities, but also improve their function. Like in Heroes 5.

Antalyan Pradawny
April 19, 2015 18:11:58

If they FIX minus things, I will like this skillwheel.

Najakir Kreeganin
April 19, 2015 18:14:18

You choose the class you want... when you choose your hero !^^

Antalyan Pradawny
April 19, 2015 18:29:40

I mean the main campaign heroes, these are the most important for me.

Najakir Kreeganin
April 19, 2015 18:35:55

Then we never be able to choose. It's normal. Campain hero have his history and skill related to it.

Antalyan Pradawny
April 19, 2015 18:53:28

Disagree. Look at the Heroes 6, where we were able to choose even if might or magic.

RRick_CZ Triumfator
April 19, 2015 21:18:59

Souhlasím, nezapomeň to psát pod každý článek dokud se k tomu nevyjádří :-) ...buď napraví co po*rali nebo tady budou mít spam :D

RRick_CZ Triumfator
April 19, 2015 21:20:01

Najakir - lore should NOT affect gameplay

storm_sword
April 20, 2015 22:07:13

I'm with antalyan on this +/-, I found this page very good on the abilities&skills system: _http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=38292&pagenumber=5
It's much about decisions on what the devs want to do and what they don't, but purely in game play sense it's maybe the single most important thing to get right. I'm with racial perks inside universal skills and gm perks should have prerequisites to make it more difficult and variable. Racial and/or limited skills I do not support

Rogal98
April 18, 2015 21:16:07

Well... It's probably good idea with this type of skillwheel. We'll see :)

guest-Rje384Hi Tajemniczy
April 19, 2015 19:12:37

Yes, we'll see.

Mayflower007
April 18, 2015 12:47:10

Just relax, We'll see how it'll be works in practice. There is a lot o mix variety, especially that hero max level is 30. It should be really nice! I played Heroes since 1995 at their first chapter. Right now, I have to admit, that I'm curious about it, maybe a little bit wonder to, nevertheless let's give them a chance! Do not hate all (still unknown) system <- especially for some of "employee haters". I wish You DEV good luck, and a lot of energy! Most of Us are with You. May force be with You

Miks_ya Pradawny
April 18, 2015 12:55:42

I agree with you, I also hope that the game will be a good, simple skill system redesigned and new always causes in fans suspicions, especially in the franchise that has suffered so much:-)

Mayflower007
April 18, 2015 22:38:47

Nice to hear some positive attitude with positive voice mixerysA ;)

NilartPax
April 22, 2015 17:37:53

The fact that it's in a circle doesn't make it really much different than the tables from Heroes 6...

Mohikanin
April 18, 2015 10:48:34

Random skill as an option .... I adore the idea. Both approaches of simple and semi-random hero's deisgn will be pleased. Awesome!