JotunLogi
April 02, 2015 21:52:54

cause there is no article today, I invite anyone interested to read my opinion about the fanday event on my profile

Yeah I have promoted it on the article about Stronghold lineup but the site was then so laagy that some of you might missed it... and then it has disappeared from my profile
For all those who are not nterested/ have read it/ seen the message like this- sorry for spam

Mirash_ge Smok
April 02, 2015 22:47:35

Mirash_ge Smok
April 02, 2015 23:04:31

A lot of work, information about the game is very clear. Thank you very much !

JotunLogi
April 02, 2015 23:20:38

You welcome ;)

@ LightAvatarXI do not have skype, especially that I rather prefer to have my camera being off (that is why it is hidden by some paper :P
Well, I tried to explain each topic as complex as I could, any fomr would rather not make it easier to read/ hear or just absorb. Text is divided in several topics in order to reaed that what someone finds interesting
if there are any questions, please write it beneath or evetually send it via Heroes community

JotunLogi
April 02, 2015 23:23:29

ps. I would rather not have answer questions that are already answered somewhere in the text- ultimately I do not want to write same thing (especially after writing all this), eventually I can quote myself or clarfy myself ;)

mErEnEfErEee Furia
April 02, 2015 23:24:41

Here is something in Russian from the event if you understand:

mErEnEfErEee Furia
April 02, 2015 23:29:13

And here is a short summary in Polish from acid dragon:

B_WE
April 03, 2015 00:18:00

Thanks for the great report! I feel the passion for the game... You are a good representative of our council! I had a lot of fun to read your statement. I see a lot of potential and many good ideas!! Let us surprise, how to go on. (smile)

Sempai_Mur Mroczny
April 03, 2015 00:25:48

Thank you man, that's quite informative.

EnergyW Twardziel
April 03, 2015 00:51:17

But seriously, why JEmo's question? As if he didn't know the answer.

Miks_ya Pradawny
April 03, 2015 01:22:11

+ Thank you for useful information

guest-Rje384Hi Tajemniczy
April 03, 2015 14:05:36

It's a whole memoirs. O_O But it doesen't mean that it's bad. Thak you very much for your work. :)

Anemesis Najeźdźca
April 04, 2015 20:52:55

Thank you for taking the time to write all that up and with so much detail Jotun!

Lizard_Warrior
April 01, 2015 17:16:44

The only real joke is Necropolis here.

Sempai_Mur Mroczny

Arachnopolis.
_
#VN
#FU

MumuWarrior12 Obieżyświat
April 04, 2015 19:17:52

I simply loved the video! Happy 1st April! Even if it is a bit late :)
And I agree. It would be cool to play like that one day!

HeroOfMagic2013 Wierny
April 06, 2015 15:13:22

Thank you, finally a good idea on 1. April!
Has everything it needs: Sounds exciting, is something you can imagine to be true and still funny if you watch the video some days later again. :-)

JotunLogi
April 01, 2015 20:06:04

the most funny is how this site is now laggy
Really- since last 3 days almost nothing can upload quickly

Najakir Kreeganin
April 01, 2015 20:07:45

Yep, and that's difficult when we have a bad connexion like me...

zackmaster2011 Rycerski
April 01, 2015 20:20:44

Even now :(

Bongowomabt Furia
April 01, 2015 20:55:25

The ydid a update to the website a few days back the day that happened that cuased me really bad connection eith the site but its been ifne since yesterday now

Ubi-Nox Cień Śmierci
April 01, 2015 15:58:45

It seems that some members of this Council discovered this announcement before the hour… :)

Qvikh Tajemniczy
April 01, 2015 16:04:58

It wasn't really hard, since it appeared on the home page. For a while, but it was enough ;P

Milanj9191 Furia
April 01, 2015 19:05:35

Lets hope that we will discover something more important (sylvan creatures) soon..:D

JotunLogi
April 03, 2015 06:51:37

Important note:

I have updated a bit my opinion- divided it in order to make it easier to read
I have corrected one mistake- is shoud be "Active will be for example pierce shot" (earlier passive)- my mistake
Have added short infor about raskasha (fun unit, a lot of respect) and golem (shortly- just walker...)

JotunLogi
April 03, 2015 06:54:12

also have written about flanking system (in mechanics section)- in short :
- it is fine and provides new strategies
- creature always rotate towards ttacker even without retaliation (some people consider that bad and llogcal, I like that cause player has to think where will be placed weak spot after each attack in order to have easy access and not block it)
- flanking ppoints are barely isible (manually checked) and should be somehow underlined

JotunLogi
April 03, 2015 07:10:49

also have forgotten to include note about tactics- Dev wants to avoid tactics that focus only on turtling. In M&M: Heroes 6 it/was.is the most efficient tactics but at the same time boring and it kills the gameplay. Now there should other effective way to win the battle. Haven will be turtling but that is the result of its abilities and nature, I have been informed that there should be spells (aand maybe something else) that can break turtle and change placement of units

JotunLogi
April 03, 2015 07:13:39

- I have no idea i there will be possibility to mix war machines between factions and how buying war machines will look like (if it will be possible to buy as knight Haven's war machines in, for example. Academy castle)

- Cyclop is one of Stronghold' war machines (now compare him to stster....)

Sussugamon Doradca
April 03, 2015 07:20:13

Thanks for sharing this, JotunLogi.

JotunLogi
April 03, 2015 07:31:14

- have not idea if war machines can be destroyed on the battlefield, how much do they cost etc.

- do not know how exactly work sieges and how resistant are walls (after cyclop- catapult has attacked walls, there have appeared some weird numbers- do not know what they mean)

- do not know how how to control war machines (cause only cyclop have seen in action- once...)- if skills are needed, it is not possible or whatsoever :P

JotunLogi
April 03, 2015 09:25:41

Neutrals often do not consist of one type of creature- instead, as in hoMM 4, often player can face different units. The difference is that in HoMM 4 all those units were connected by allignement. Here they can belong to various factions or just neutrals. cool casue each battle should be different and should develope in different way

Mirash_ge Smok
April 03, 2015 11:10:33

Thank you again,JotunLogi .Conclusion -The game will be interesting.Over time, I think the developers to improve the game.Already it is clear that the tactics will be interesting.
PS Galaadle -gallant gentleman? )) !! We'll see his photo? )

EnergyW Twardziel
April 03, 2015 11:12:43

We may see Spiderman... unmasked.

Mirash_ge Smok
April 03, 2015 11:15:05

Does it ever Galaadle in human form? ))

April 03, 2015 11:33:32

That sounds interesting, some new and possibly great features were added

mErEnEfErEee Furia
April 03, 2015 21:33:55

JotunLogi: I wish you could have recorded your gameplay in HD :/

Overlord6662015 Wierny
April 01, 2015 18:09:49

ха-ха,маг в битве после удара кавалериста так смешно распластался по ковру-он прям готов к поражению,теперь ясно зачем ему ковер,что после смерти его завернуть в него XD

Avonu_de_Odihs Tajemniczy

:D

marcinkaminski Rycerski
April 01, 2015 17:59:56

Prima Aprilis :-)

violetcoffee
April 01, 2015 17:57:17

Not enough time for 2nd round vote, but enough time to make joke videos.

Sempai_Mur Mroczny
April 01, 2015 17:59:05

There's no need for the second round, Violet chan ^^

violetcoffee
April 01, 2015 18:04:22

/╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\ because 36% is vast majority..

Shawn85 Potężny
April 01, 2015 18:07:06

I wanted Mummy. Still no need for 2nd vote. The right vampire won; and I bet Mummy and Knight will be heroes.

Fr_BergV34
April 01, 2015 18:09:21

need 2 round , 1 percent is not serious !

SlumbrousShip5 Furia
April 01, 2015 18:10:09

and is the other 64% losing? because it seems to me like all these vamps and liches are way better than there current model.
If anyone should get a 2nd round, it should be the 67% of unhappy sylvan voters :)

Sempai_Mur Mroczny
April 01, 2015 18:10:21

hehehehe what a freakin' awesome spider xDDDDD don't u mind if I'll steal it into my account page? xD

P.S. I wanted Mummy too, but we had the rules announced before, so... But I'm still surprised how come that Priest won...it has the least amount of mentions in comments. Are there a silent majority? And the same time obvious favourite (blood monster) won in the other voting. That's strange imo.

Shawn85 Potężny
April 01, 2015 18:12:13

Well; it was clearly stated that it's not happening...so deal with it. Most ppl are happy with the results.

Sussugamon Doradca
April 01, 2015 18:14:00

Also thought it odd Priest winning, but it did. Cannot vouch for my wishes for mummy to overcome the overall decision. Perhaps I would be a little more pissed if I was going to buy this game. So, right now, results I care not.

violetcoffee
April 01, 2015 18:42:51

@sempai U can steal it, but dont forget to feed it, regularly.

Shawn85 Potężny
April 01, 2015 18:44:02

Nonsensical post Violet. You like exposing your bitterness with idiotic proclamations. I am loving these results and how this game is turning out. Why don't you try ruining some other game with your opinions; since you're so effing upset with these results that is. Only makes sense right?

violetcoffee
April 01, 2015 18:47:51

My opinions hurts your ass?

Shawn85 Potężny
April 01, 2015 18:49:55

No they're just dumb and pointless so I find them funny. Also how did you erase that post where you said I like shitty results?

violetcoffee
April 01, 2015 18:52:22

Learn how things work here and than call other ppl dumb. Silly newbie...

Marblethrone Rycerski
April 01, 2015 18:55:27

@Shawn: only mods have the power to delete comments.

True, the voting turned out to be a very close call, with an unexpected winner. But as such democracy, and the council, has spoken. 1% is trivial but a majority nontheless...

Shawn85 Potężny
April 01, 2015 18:56:04

You're calling me dumb with your Grammar? Try high school again. Yes, I am new to the site...

Marblethrone Rycerski
April 01, 2015 18:58:25

That's enough, guys. Come on, it's April Fool's day today. Be nice to each other, you didn't sign up for this to start a fight.

violetcoffee
April 01, 2015 18:58:52

yu dnt leik mi garmra? i iz sori tu dnt konw englsh so wel az yu..

Shawn85 Potężny
April 01, 2015 18:59:24

@Marblethrone

Thanks for the info. They must have erased it because she resorted to swearing. Cheers.

RRick_CZ Triumfator
April 01, 2015 19:03:22

Ale notáák, druhý kolo jen kvůli tomu že ti upírka utekla o 1% ? Kdyby o to jedno procento vyhrála, tak by to bylo uplně jedno viď :D

Sussugamon Doradca
April 01, 2015 19:05:31

I thought 'effing' shouldn't be used either, no?

Najakir Kreeganin
April 01, 2015 19:10:57

Sempai : yes there is a silent majority, as in every game community.

And there is an even more great amount of players that will follow the site without register.

This is why it's difficulte to satisfy gamers, most of them don't express themself. I read one time an intresting comment of a blizzard community manager about this.

violetcoffee
April 01, 2015 19:11:31

Já jsem v klidu, stejně nebudu hrát nekro s těma pavoukama.:D ...Ok, sere mě to. Tak sory no...

Sempai_Mur Mroczny
April 01, 2015 19:15:38

violetcoffee, I hope he's fine with pedigree. Thnx ^^
Shawn85, u really need to aquire some humour, man) don't take too serious what has been spoked at the internet-forums. ;)

Sempai_Mur Mroczny
April 01, 2015 19:16:18

*spoken
(damn, we don't need those "link" button. Give us EDIT button!!!

Sempai_Mur Mroczny
April 01, 2015 19:28:43

Najakir, yes, that's right. But there's a statistical section, you know? And it worked perfectly in vampire's voting. It was predictable according to the comments that monster will lead, lady has chances too (but had less mentiones) and knight was an outsider. Same was with liches but the result became unpredictable.

Marblethrone Rycerski
April 01, 2015 16:09:18

Coincidentally I happen to have an appointment next week on a very earth-like planet in a far-away solar system. Luckily I just finished upgrading my new spaceship, and I was already searching for some high-class gadget to kill some time when I get bored. I suppose this will do just fine, I'll put it right next to my Gigapixel Galaxy Cinema Set.

Oh, right, this game requires two people to play. Forever alone :'(......

m4ciej12222 Mroczny
April 04, 2015 11:12:31

Happy easter wish all councilors and Ubisoft !!!!!

guest-Rje384Hi Tajemniczy
April 24, 2015 20:41:40

Happy Easter to you

Articun Obieżyświat
April 03, 2015 11:58:12

Developers, i have a question please!
Is it possible to have Interface skins that matches the faction we play? I know it is just a visual gimmick but it could add to the character of the game and put you to the mood of the Faction you play with.

Also, is there a chance to add to towns specific buildings/dwellings that will allow you to recruit neutral units that are connected to the faction?

Minastir Strażnik
April 03, 2015 13:12:20

Interface skins, it's really good idea and easy to implement ! :)

Articun Obieżyświat
April 03, 2015 14:06:05

Minastir, can you try it for Bastion? ;)

Minastir Strażnik
April 03, 2015 16:03:18

Threr's not enough time for me to do something like this, contest ends tomorow

EnergyW Twardziel
April 03, 2015 00:45:52

Now that I've read JotunLogi's experience of the conference, I must say it has a lot of new information we may not have suspected.

The most disappointing thing to hear is the skill wheel, even more boring than hero specilaizations. The best may be the thing that you can choose between creatures, see which one to recruit. Armies may be smaller, but more unique, at least.

And maaan, what a laugh about question (and response) passed from JEmo.

EnergyW Twardziel
April 03, 2015 00:47:46

Anyway, I guess we shouldn't criticise Ubi as often as we should. Sometimes, but occassionally see why they did that (since they may be in a bind to do a certain kind of decision).

The way it seems they want to improve, but sometimes don't know how and take a step back.

EnergyW Twardziel
April 03, 2015 00:48:16

Anyway, a bit long, but I suggest everyone to read this.

mErEnEfErEee Furia
April 03, 2015 00:53:13

The most important issues now are:

- A skillwheel like in H5 or better.
- Random skills exactly like in H1-H5. NO skillpoints!
- More abilities (active, passive).
- Heroes specializations per level and their development (like in H5).
- No Star Craft influences, strange bulky weapons, armours, and decorations/ornaments.

Articun Obieżyświat
April 02, 2015 17:30:18

Until something new come along, come meet Bastion

And leave your comment or feedback :)

Yogoort Szalony
April 02, 2015 18:47:22

maybe U will come this project alive after H7 premiere using some unreal engine tools?

RRick_CZ Triumfator
April 02, 2015 19:06:50

That´s really cool ! Let´s hope for great modding tools to make this true ^^

Akademyclady Tajemniczy
April 01, 2015 17:38:23

HAHAHA!
Its verry good video at April.