Vladimir5795135

ммммм

v1adimirm Mroczny
April 02, 2015 10:32:21

Thanks!

rick-vlk
February 24, 2015 10:50:17

I agree. We are all gathered here to discuss our favorite game, and not to engage in politics or something. Friends, enjoy communication and play, and the rest leave to "the powers that be." We still know as much as we are given to know. So just enjoy the game ...

stevied59
February 23, 2015 09:42:35

PLEASE make 7 EASY to download and play. The characters and towns are awesome. Everyone is going to find pros and cons in this or that, but HOMM is THE game for many of us. But please make it playable. Don't make us go through an obstacle course. As much as I look forward to 7, after my frustrating experience with 6, it will only take one reviewer saying he or she couldn't get the game to play to keep me from buying it.

cgsilver
February 21, 2015 14:07:52

+1 on this - opinion sharing is a thing and cursing another. I'd support to kick ppl if they keep behaving dumb. If they can do better, they should make their own game, or apply for a job at UBI :D
I never experienced such an early "listentothegamers" portal. Not everything I wish will there be but hey, its a game for thousands of people.
I hope you'll find the balance! ;)

lars_n
February 20, 2015 00:53:12

Well put guys. Lets keep a good tone. =)

NODIE44
February 18, 2015 21:43:51

Please create a legend like Homm 3 :)

rilord Wspaniały
February 18, 2015 18:49:05

Интересно комментарии на всех языках читают -_-

Theoloc Tajemniczy
February 18, 2015 15:57:22

Very nicely put guys, but once again 'we' - the fanbase - resorted into the ugly kind of harassment and nasty remarking. I trust that all of us remain civil. You as a team are doing far too much comparing the "interaction" with the fanbase than many other companies with oncoming titles!
Thank you for that and we assure you that a bad incident won't happen again!

kawasakiserg
February 17, 2015 22:01:08

Вы большие молодцы )спасибо за труд...

Greenpakto
February 17, 2015 09:57:45

I think part of this is your own fault. You never did a vote upon the town screens, in terms of STYLE. I dont have to have 3D town screens, (even though they are far superior), but when the town screens of Heroes of might and magic 3 is WAAAAAAY better than the ones you have shown us in heroes 7, well then, thats on you. The majority of us do NOT like these horrible cartoony town screens. We like art-style that is dark and realistic. You as the developer should get with that program. NO Cartoon!

Ralzeen
February 18, 2015 19:27:21

No, this is just wrong. How people choose to respond, and the language they use is in no way Ubisoft's fault. Each poster chooses the language they use, and chooses to hit post to display it. Ubisoft is not asking you to stop posting about disliking their decisions, but to choose better language when you do.

Greenpakto
February 20, 2015 08:21:32

"Ralzeen", we the "future buyers" did not get heard. Some resorted to bad words, some just went quiet (like me). But when ubisoft doesnt respond to something as important as town screens, it is MOST definately their own fault. How hard is it to add a vote for how the town screens ART-style should look like? Im talking about unrealistic proportions with cartoon style (Diablo 3 style), OR realistic proportions, with a dark theme (heroes 3 style).

Greenpakto
February 20, 2015 08:22:36

MANY people have asked to at least be heard... It seems to me ubisoft doesnt care what we want, and thats exactly why people get mad and resort to name-calling and such. I vote Heroes 3 style all the way.

Ralzeen
March 01, 2015 19:19:33

Sadly, you miss my point. I didn't say that Ubisoft was right to not respond or anything like that. However, all the OP asks is that people remain civil, to which your response was essentially that had the taken (what you view as) a better approach to town screens, people would not have gotten so vitriolic.

That is what is wrong. No matter what Ubisoft does, or doesn't do, there is no excuse for the tenor of posting that prompted Ubisoft to write this OP. That was my, and the OP's, point.

Raptor-Orc
February 16, 2015 19:36:01

Nice words, but it should be appeared on the start of your forum campaign.)

Sorgimus
February 14, 2015 16:12:50

Where is Necropolis Theme? I hope (no - I sure) the OST should be much better than TownScreen! ;-(

For_Better_TownScreen
#FBTWS
#FBTS

marsansin
February 13, 2015 18:50:21

Well said. Politeness seems to be an attribute sorely lacking in today's society. If some of the more belligerent folk cannot curb their tongues, perhaps banishment to the dungeon would be appropriate. ;)

KyleSeton Łowca Skarbów
February 12, 2015 01:05:56

Any update on the Pre-order details ?

Jerevinan
February 12, 2015 00:10:33

Actually when i saw the townscreen i could cry...bad and much worse townscreens came out. bad style and illogical structures and placement. bad unite designes and the team wonder why they got so many rude comment. atm if u put clowns for necropolis units they would be much creepier than the currently units. so please redesign the townscreens (just some logical placement ie whole city must be protected by walls not just a small part) units.pls.

(i laughed my ass of on the comments)