Jeremiahs_Mom
November 19, 2014 12:52:03

Dear Heroes Community,

I've come on this website to apologise to the heroes community for my son Jeremiah's behaviour. His aggression against women all stem from an incident last year in the 7th grade where he was constantly beaten up by a girl in his class. It was really humiliating for him because everyone would tease him about it. Unfortunately, now he hates all women (including me) and has created dozens of accounts on the site to spout his rage and hate at all females. Please forgive him!

AIX1992 Potężny
November 19, 2014 12:57:08

hahahaha

ChiefOfHonour
November 19, 2014 12:58:36

This is bullying, and not very nice!

Jeremiah_Parody
November 19, 2014 13:00:13

Mom! Why would you embarrass me like this?! I hate you!

holytranquil Strażnik
November 19, 2014 13:00:36

Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8.

Seriously now, nobody has anything against the gender of the creatures, the problem is how impractical they look. I mean, look at that model. While the artwork is good, it's more likely to break a fingernail than be able to cause any actual harm. That aside, imo, I find it pretty offensive for all the parties involved just to add things for the sake of adding them without having any actual substance. This is what should actually concern you,

(cont)

holytranquil Strażnik
November 19, 2014 13:19:59

(cont)

not the inclusion of any females in the game.
Seriousness aside, why the Hell would anyone care about your opinions? Will any of the feminazis support the game in any way? No. They won't even buy it. And those that buy it will probably play one or two missions then be turned away by the difficulty and not give a rat's ass about anything else. Have any of them have at least a tenth of the playtime I or other players have poured into the game? No.

(cont)

holytranquil Strażnik
November 19, 2014 13:25:44

(cont)

Have any of them paid at least a tenth of the amount of money I or the other players have for this franchise? No. I paid $350 for a limited edition Michael figure when Heroes VI got released and own most of the games and all the DLCs for those that have them. With all due respect, casuals need to gtfo and stop being allowed to vote for something they have no interest in. Because it's not them that will spend 1k+ hours in the game looking at the models and what not.

SlumbrousShip5 Furia
November 19, 2014 13:27:46

I hear dude but the voting is over

JeremiahEmo Niszczyciel
November 19, 2014 13:33:25

how cute. :)

KhanOfSlaughter Zdobywca
November 19, 2014 13:59:10

Wow! Jeremiah's mum is getting more votes for her one comment than Jeremiah does for all of his comments combined!

JeremiahEmo Niszczyciel
November 19, 2014 14:06:09

@KhanOfSlaughter
Well, if a guy named KhanOfSlaughter has 15 accounts up voting one single post, of course it's gonna have 14 votes.

Anemesis Najeźdźca
November 19, 2014 14:07:44

@Khan: Must be a feminist conspiracy!

KhanOfSlaughter Zdobywca
November 19, 2014 14:09:21

@ Jeremiah, oh wow. I just imagined how close-minded you'd have to be to believe half the rubbish that comes from you. Really sad and scary.

Thea_Elyra Magiczny
November 17, 2014 20:44:12

- Cabiiiiiiiiiiiir!! They are adorable. I'd pay serious money for an actual plushie! I loved the gremlins from H5, and these look even cooler, so if they work similarily, I'll be very pleased!
- Garglyyyys!! I for one, think they look stunning, I really like the design, and it honestly makes sense for them to be harpy-like (Academy made both).
- Goliiiiies!! Cool design, honestly a bit creepy-looking (imagine one charging at you!), looks sturdy! Me like!

All in all, I'm very pleased! ^_^

SlumbrousShip5 Furia
November 18, 2014 23:27:36

Don't forget the breeder plushie! Life size!

damianjcoles Wierny
November 19, 2014 14:33:37

No more gender discussion! I'm calling a boycott of all related posts.

mediczero Młot Losu
November 19, 2014 14:34:21

Agreed!

GalaadleHaut Bohater
November 19, 2014 14:36:02

and in favor of banana promotion.

mediczero Młot Losu
November 19, 2014 14:42:36

It's almost (almost) before we need another vote just to get all the gender discussions to shut up!

GalaadleHaut Bohater
November 19, 2014 14:44:04

Sshhhhhh

mediczero Młot Losu
November 19, 2014 14:45:40

@GalaadleHaut What is it!?

KhanOfSlaughter Zdobywca
November 18, 2014 07:54:45

I don't see how people can "hate" the creature designs. You must have had damn high expectations or just take creature designs way too seriously to be motivated enough to hate them. Some people need a really hard think about what we have had previously before they judge these art works so negatively.

And then you have people who think that they "know" what they're suppose to look like. They're fantasy creatures, they can have an infinite amount of different designs.

mediczero Młot Losu
November 18, 2014 08:05:13

Well said!

Heroes360X Potężny
November 18, 2014 08:42:46

Some people don't really think about what they are writing before they post ;)

Nyankonono73
November 18, 2014 09:29:07

No offense but I think Cabir would suit Dragon Ball Z or pokemon better than Heroes of might and magic. What's the point in making rather dark haven and dungeon line-ups and having some cute creatures for academy? Imps or gremlins were looking great and Dervish would have also been great. But this creature, it just looks out of place here.

Tokusatsu Szalony
November 18, 2014 11:29:34

Nyanko, Cabir, Gargoyle, Golem... When they aren't in the battlefield, they probably are in the Cities, guarding gates, etc... Imagine the people in the Cities living with various scary monsters, slime gremlins, gothic gargoyles with nightmare faces... No! The mages are artists... They create beautiful creatures to combat in wars AND protect the cities without terrifies their people

Sorry if I don't write something correctly in English, but it's not my native language u.u

Leonizard Tajemniczy
November 18, 2014 13:12:27

We are not the god about creation(metaphor), we can't make so perfection.
Is imagination and nothing is perfect.

arcanus96 Mroczny
November 18, 2014 18:18:30

@Nyankonono73: "Imps or gremblins were looking great" what games did you play exactly, because I started playing heroes games from H3 and gremlins were always one of the most awfull unit in the game, maybe in H2 or H1 they were awesome I don't know (actually I don't know if in H1 or H2 there were gremlins in the game), but I agree that the Dervish is great, maybe they could introduce them as neutral, or put something similar to them in an Ylath themed fation (if they will ever introduce it..)

ChrupekPL Najeźdźca
November 18, 2014 21:07:40

Cabirs - Very good.

Gargolyles - AWESOME!

Golems - Good.

Ah, this game will be awesome.

Belegor8
November 17, 2014 18:19:24

Cabir- my favourite unit in academy. He's the coolest core unit in this game. I'm a fan of this creature. He's so....scaly.

Nightmurderer03 Wspaniały
November 18, 2014 18:11:42

Cabir > Gremlin

rogiface
November 18, 2014 18:27:14

Гремлин из тройки так себе, не очень мне нравился, хотя как единственный стрелок 1 левела очень даже ничего. В 5й гремлин кайфовый, ремонт големов + стрельба, ну и вид у них приколюшный конечно:) жаль их убрали от сюда, как по мне так был бы намного лучше кабира.

Necromancer1981 Pradawny
November 18, 2014 20:58:28

@rogiface : согласен из H5 гремлины красиво смотрелись!
сложно предстаить этого Кабира - ремонтником големов...
такой неуклюжий Кабир - только их сломать может ))))))

Mirash_ge Smok
November 18, 2014 22:57:50

В гер 5 все смотрелось весьма отменно ... ну может кабирчик и ловкий \ надо видеть его в ремонте \ ))) внешность обманчива бывает ))

Fakirbocko Łowca Skarbów
November 17, 2014 20:49:58

i really like all 3, i am academy fan from Tower in h3, but sand theme from H5 and fyling cities are excellent idea, i cant wait to see all other,,,,,,,,,,,,

Konrad-KhaBelet Strażnik
November 17, 2014 20:05:47

YES! Academy :) Hope at the end of the next week we will have an update of Academy's website :D like we had it with Haven. Can't wait..

SlumbrousShip5 Furia
November 17, 2014 20:07:46

I wanna see the champions and eager to see the new name of magic bird

mediczero Młot Losu
November 17, 2014 18:55:50

The Cabir is sooo cute, I want one, now!

MightyKain
November 17, 2014 18:59:22

We need Cabir plush !
Intsant buy!

mediczero Młot Losu
November 17, 2014 19:00:18

Yeah that would be so awesome!

Ubi-Nox Cień Śmierci
November 20, 2014 12:14:36

As in real life as in the Fantasy world of Ashan, we see no difference in skill and abilities between men and women. Personal opinions towards this topic do not belong on this blog and we won't change the gender of any creatures.

Articun Obieżyświat
November 20, 2014 12:20:29

We are so fixated on what a creature should be that we forget sometimes that in this universe, the name must come from a specific universe and faction lore. Gargoyle is in fact up to each wizard imagination and if we want to put it down to basic and fundamental use of the creature, it is to decorate a mansion or important place and protect. In churches it was used to ward away evil. Such gargoyles though would be more fitting in necropolis and Haven. Wizard's vanity could make them look pretty

Articun Obieżyświat
November 20, 2014 12:22:41

Also, the game's lacking of female units is a drawback. Not all battles are won over brute force and swords and not only men are able to use weapons. In societies such as dwarven, women are as strong as men. Elven males and females see no difference in wielding magic or using bows etc. My only concern is that we haven't got any Dark elf female unit iconic to the Matriarchal society the dark elves have, like in Heroes V

Nyankonono73
November 20, 2014 12:52:21

So if there is no difference, how about female vampires this time for necro?

krayz1e2010 Mroczny
November 20, 2014 12:56:25

Next developers step is treant with boobs and MInotaur is going to be female. Really, there is no difference between male and female:)

JeremiahEmo Niszczyciel
November 20, 2014 13:03:18

There is a difference in men and women in real life. There are reasons why they divide men and women in sports and why women's standards in passing the military/firefighting/police exams are much lower compared to men.

Anyway, Ubi-Nox. Can you tell me if Druids will be male or female just so if it's the latter, I can prepare myself?

denisa016 Szalony
November 20, 2014 13:05:47

Ubi, u got the wrong idea, nobody said anything sexist(except jeremiah).
We simply said the gargoyle looks bad, as in its design doesnt look all that good. Its simply others who jumped to conclusions.
We only said the gargoyle looks a bit to much like a harpie, it has small odd wings, and looks too human.
Some people randomly saw this as being sexist!

denisa016 Szalony
November 20, 2014 13:07:06

Ubi, if u reused most of the H6 designs for academy, why didnt u use the gargoyle as well?
It looked rly good! Its a shame! :(

TheKobag
November 20, 2014 13:17:14

I had never realized about the sex of creatures, just interested in gameplay. All of those who cares about that looks like teenagers.

JeremiahEmo Niszczyciel
November 20, 2014 13:18:31

@denisa
any disagreement to women is sexist for narrow-minded feminists.

Anyway, denisa, can you quote a post of mine that is sexist?

JeremiahEmo Niszczyciel
November 20, 2014 13:21:03

@TheKobag
Anyone who thinks their opinion is superior to others are kids.

Articun Obieżyświat
November 20, 2014 13:41:41

why are you so fixated on gargoyle being imagines as female guys? It is a stone construct. What's it matter what it looks. Would you be happy for necro Monstrous gargoyle animated from punished souls entrapped within?

JeremiahEmo Niszczyciel
November 20, 2014 13:41:57

- Nyankonono73
"how about female vampires for Necro?"

Oh KhanOfSlaughter, where are you? Aren't you suppose to police these types of posts too?

Articun Obieżyświat
November 20, 2014 13:44:57

Female vampires with seduce ability and probably ranged and with life drain. And also Dark knights (Also vampires) with life drain, blood lust and teleportation!!!! You ignite my imagination guys!!!!

JeremiahEmo Niszczyciel
November 20, 2014 13:55:06

@Articun
You're being sexist by wanting a certain creature female. There is NO difference between men and women.

Also, with half the creature in every faction female, a male's seduce ability is as useful as female's. Heck a male vampire's seduce ability is more useful because you can seduce Moon Does with it. :)

Articun Obieżyświat
November 20, 2014 14:23:34

@JeremiahEmo
I will correct you to one point my friend. I said, seeing female vampire as a unit inspired my imagination, i never said i want them to be female. I don't mind either way :) I believe necro should be all about destroying my enemy while s/he (see what i did there :P) far away.
And honestly, you do make a point. Vampires are as bloodthirsty as they can seduce victims. So yeah, seduce should not be available to mermaids and succubus but also to male/female vampires.

Anemesis Najeźdźca
November 22, 2014 16:38:42

Thank you Ubi-Nox!

stevenmartin22
November 19, 2014 16:14:18

Heroes of Might and Magic staff and crew. From the bottom of my heart I want to thank you guys for the world you guys create within all the Might and Magic titles. The countless hours we spend diving deep in the dungeons or building our heroes up for that next battle. Thanks for all of the hours your teams put into making beautiful games for all of us fans to become lost in. Can't wait to see what is ahead!

Kaanzakin Obieżyświat
November 19, 2014 16:23:02

Yeah i am really curious about this game too, and i put a lot of hope it in maybe i am being naive but who cares :P

kloklodyta1992 Mroczny
November 18, 2014 15:58:41

this cabir is awesome idea, looks nice, and it seems to be op

denisa016 Szalony
November 18, 2014 16:43:40

To bad the gargoyle doesnt look at all like a bat. It looks more like the harpies from H3, it even has the wings....
R.I.P. gargoyle from H3! I guess a decent looking gargoyle was never meant to be!(ur opinion may vary, but this is my opinion and i rly dont like how it looks! I dont like all the random female human features, nor the wings, And i dont see it look like a gargoyle at all, it looks like a Babylonian statue!)

dragoninnight
November 18, 2014 17:00:21

denisa016 sure they're not typical Gargoyle, but not outside the possible.

A women gargoyle: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/ab/a1/73/aba1737e11b20d8114104b2856f6e921.jpg

arcanus96 Mroczny
November 18, 2014 17:01:23

@denisa016: "it looks like a Babylonian statue" that's why they are far more fitting for this arabian accademy than any other gargoyle in the series, but we are all free to have different opinions of course :)

SlumbrousShip5 Furia
November 18, 2014 18:38:22

I agree the gargolyles looks terrible. The human features is really stupid, why give it a face? And the wings do look really bad. When I look at the unit I do not see gargolyle, I see something else, something worse. Again though ubisoft must change an already existing creature to fir their silly lore, rather than make a new creature...

November 18, 2014 19:59:28

I think the original h6 version was better looking... Guess somebody felt they need to compensate loss of boobs in the dancer by giving gargoyle a pair and non-hostile face. The original h6 gargoyle looked more aggressive and in general much better (though a little more buff would've been nice). Thankfully in battles it doesn't seem that bad, but the art is pretty terrible. Anyhow just my opinion on the matter^^

SlumbrousShip5 Furia
November 18, 2014 22:12:04

Yea in battle they're hunched over I think so at least we don't have to look at them lol

StarryMight
November 17, 2014 19:41:13

Interesting!

So the Caberiri are basically the proper name of the Gremlins in this game? Hmm. They're cute, BTW. :-)

"Gargoyles might look clumsy..." Actually, they look awesome! :-D

Golems are neat, too!

Looking forward to the rest of the Academy troops!

mediczero Młot Losu
November 17, 2014 19:41:55

Seriously who doesn't look foward to the rest of the troops!

KtoLubiCickyiy
November 17, 2014 19:15:10

OOMG what is the CABIR ??? It is so CUTEEEE :33333333

mediczero Młot Losu
November 17, 2014 19:17:13

We got a cabir, cabeiri is cool!

ahedgpe Wierny
November 17, 2014 19:17:28

I agree. Oh so cute and fluffy. OK maybe not fluffy but still :3

mediczero Młot Losu
November 17, 2014 19:19:59

They are cute and... scaly?

KtoLubiCickyiy
November 17, 2014 19:29:25

Yes very cute :) i think is so many good creatures in this game already, MEDUSA, MOON DEER and now CABIR :)))

mediczero Młot Losu
November 17, 2014 19:33:02

@KtoLubiCickyiy

Yeah the medusa and Cabir is just awesome! I'm not sure about the moon deer, I need to try it myself before I'll say anything...

Andariil Kreeganin
November 17, 2014 19:37:20

They must put plushe cabir with into some edition of the game!

mediczero Młot Losu
November 17, 2014 19:40:04

@Andariil

Hope they do!

Kaanzakin Obieżyświat
November 17, 2014 17:55:44

Also from a tactical approach, Academy managed to preserve it's early game 'atack with golems-repair them' combo and i approve it, good call.