nazolob Rycerski
November 14, 2014 15:16:43

This attitude "i know better then you, my opinion is the right one" is the result of bad parenting. Parents struggle to provide the child everything he needs, to fulfill all the child's wishes NO MATTER WHAT, which is not that bad if it is done correctly ... if not, the child becomes selfish, self centered, arrogant etc.

Sylv4n2005 Niszczyciel
November 14, 2014 20:05:05

Agreed, it's the progenitor of narcissistic behaviour. It also comes from parents who refuse to negotiate and belittle their kids and impose their own views on them. Basically failing to listen to the child. It's a cornerstone in democratic society, of course, as what else is it but one side imposing its view on the other? :)

osheridan
November 14, 2014 13:55:33

i propose that Blade wins for the game's interest rather than sort votes.
The results are not fair, so take the better choice for this faction's interest, Blade !

Gallyth Furia
November 14, 2014 14:02:29

I propose that devs never take your opinion seriously.

Semparon Szalony
November 14, 2014 14:05:26

The results aren't fair because of cheating in Blade, but better choice was taken for this faction's interest, Faces!

Tarragon
November 14, 2014 14:06:24

sure lets vote and if ur favorite isnt voted then lets ignore the vote and just choose ur favorite, nice understanding of democracy...

TheoToJa
November 14, 2014 14:15:21

I'm pretty sure that both sides were cheating, maybe Blade's fans more.

Sorrow1980
November 14, 2014 14:34:09

i suggest that the devs listen to Gallyth.
Srsly.. beeing upset that Blades didnt win is just pathetic. It was obvious that Faces would win.
They had half the votes in round 1... how can you expect it not to win...
Some ppls... geez

Also "factions interest"... now you are making a complete fool of yourself

osheridan
November 14, 2014 14:34:23

@Taragon,

People don't know how to vote.
The question was : What should be the best army for Dungeon ? Nor What should be more pretty army for Dungeon ?
People voted on appearances cause they don't like faceless, shadow unicorns or lurkers.

People like me we vote for the best army for Dungeon, not for the finest army

Stormhelico Tajemniczy
November 14, 2014 14:54:36

So, my opinion about the best army for Dungeon is wrong... Accept what the others think!
If you like Blades, Ok, but the reality is that your opinion is that, an opinion; not the reality. That's something subjective; therefore, what you are saying is something very... wrong; because I can say the same with Faces (the better choice for this faction's interest); and that's what I think.

Stormhelico Tajemniczy
November 14, 2014 14:54:42

Will you tell me I am wrong? I'll tell you that you are wrong. Who have the reason? Neither you nor I. Both options are good.

Companion_In
November 14, 2014 14:55:23

Nice work osheridan. You well represent maturity level of blade voters. For instance I voted for inferno, but when they lost I did not asked to forget about votes and just take my opinion on the matter.

GlorfindelElven Strażnik
November 14, 2014 14:57:06

I propose that we stop this hysterics. What is done, that is done.

Tarragon
November 14, 2014 15:17:43

and know lets compare that to democracy, in ur oppinion democracy shouldnt exist after all, because the people vote always wrong, so lets just be reigned by some expert dictators and forget about democracy

denisa016 Szalony
November 14, 2014 16:43:49

@ osheridan No matter how many times i read ur post, i just believe somebody would say something this stupid. I simply cant make myself believe that what i just saw isnt a joke, and its actually somebodys opinion.

kloklodyta1992 Mroczny
November 14, 2014 13:45:29

it seems official result will be tomorrow....

GalaadleHaut Bohater
November 14, 2014 13:48:51

Probably yea, thanks to the massive cheating.

mediczero Młot Losu
November 14, 2014 13:49:04

Or maybe later today... depends on where you are...

JedynyHex Potężny
November 14, 2014 13:54:11

In the last news it says we will get the final results today.

JedynyHex Potężny
November 14, 2014 13:55:54

By today I mean not later than 18 CET.

violetcoffee
November 14, 2014 13:33:33

BLADE AND SHIELD

GalaadleHaut Bohater
November 14, 2014 13:46:21

No, just SHIELD ))

violetcoffee
November 14, 2014 13:52:09

I know you hate blade :P

GalaadleHaut Bohater
November 14, 2014 13:59:29

I actually don't hate Blade, I only think it is the less "Heroes-ish" option of all three ))
This is my personal opinion of course ))

Darkem25 Łowca Skarbów
November 14, 2014 13:33:23

I wonder how burrowing will work during a naval fight...

mediczero Młot Losu
November 14, 2014 13:34:17

me too...

EnergyW Twardziel
November 14, 2014 13:35:18

Maybe a restriction only on the land? Or they might just go to the lower deck and back...

nazolob Rycerski
November 14, 2014 13:39:45

like a termite through the deck's wood :D

JedynyHex Potężny
November 14, 2014 13:42:21

M&M is world of fantasy - everything can happen there even things that are against the laws of the real world. So I guess it can works in every battle environment. .

nazolob Rycerski
November 14, 2014 13:46:13

actually it is very easy, it's called programming :P

sibgat31
November 14, 2014 13:30:54

Герои - это зарядка для ума. В этом и есть прелесть тактических игр.
Всякая битва - это хаос. И задача стратега упорядочить его, получив максимальную выгоду.
Потому нужны такие параметры как мораль и удача. Я надеюсь разработчики создадут действительно интересные бои, где нет полной предсказуемости хода. Иначе нас ждет что-то вроде King of Bounty.

Alex3453455 Doradca
November 14, 2014 13:44:10

Может King's Bounty. Если ты про неё, то 6 части героям и такую планку поднять не удалось. Надеюсь что 7 будет лучше во всех отношениях и той и другой. Хотя лучше чем King's Bounty ей не стать(разве только в графическом плане), так как это хоть родственные, но всё же очень разные игры. Тут уже дело вкуса.

Companion_In
November 14, 2014 14:59:56

Суть стратегий и тактик в планировании. Рандомный элемент важен, но не должен быть определяющим. Иными словами - битвы не хаос, если у тебя есть голова на плечах, если же победа или поражение или вообще результат действий преимущественно определяется рандомом - то это уже плохая стратегия и плохая тактика.

Gallyth Furia
November 14, 2014 13:24:23

Today I will feast on tears.

KhanOfSlaughter Zdobywca
November 14, 2014 13:25:35

You might need some vegetables with that diet.

Kaanzakin Obieżyświat
November 14, 2014 15:13:35

Also excess salt from tears can cause hypertension which can lead to serious multi organ damage in long term.

pubhomm Doradca
November 14, 2014 12:57:30

Тем, кто писал ниже:

Инициатива будет, но она определяет только очередность хода в раунде.

sibgat31
November 14, 2014 13:09:50

И это по ходу сильно понижает ее значимость. Уже не будет быстрых юнитов, таких как фуры, которые могут три раза ударить, пока зомбак пойдет. Плюс фактор морали, уменьшающий откат хода в два раза вносил еще больше непредсказуемости в игровую механику. А что нас ждет в семерке? Не получаться ли деревянные бои, где уровень тактики сойдет на нет?

Companion_In
November 14, 2014 13:17:44

Скорее когда один из юнитов ходит по три раза в нормальном режиме значение тактики снижается, а так нет, по прежнему скорость юнита может быть определяющей, особенно если способность кастовать героя будет привязана к ходу юнита. Мораль позволит ходить дважды за ход, скорее всего.

osheridan
November 14, 2014 12:46:59

Malassa is the noob faction. For players without brain. They play in fonction any ennemi's actions. They need to see before playing like all others factions.

Blades is for good players who won the match before to play it. Blades is very difficult cause troops are very weak and vulnerable so blade's players must win faster and in minimum time. This exige very good strategies and no error in match

GalaadleHaut Bohater
November 14, 2014 12:50:20

more nonsense

Stormhelico Tajemniczy
November 14, 2014 12:52:46

Are you serious? JAJAJAJAJA
In both cases, the line-ups are good and the strategies are huge (I won't say what line-up has more becasue that's very subjective perhaps). So no. You need to use your brain in both cases.

LichRotkiv Doradca
November 14, 2014 12:53:42

Before you start playing games, learn English first.

KhanOfSlaughter Zdobywca
November 14, 2014 12:57:02

You should respect the fact that for some people, English is a second language.

osheridan
November 14, 2014 13:05:28

@lichrotkiv,

If i spoke in my birth language, i could speack without searched my words and writing more exactly i want to say. In english i say what i can say, not what i would say

Companion_In
November 14, 2014 13:22:09

Lich before you start playing games, learn Japanese first. Until then be grateful that we trying to help you understand what we speak with your lack of knowledge of foreign languages. And your behaviour is exact reason why many people posting here and in other places in their native language even when they can do it in English.

rodaff Mroczny
November 14, 2014 13:24:02

@KhanOfSlaughter bad English is not an excuse to be rude and insult people just because they voted something different.

I voted Shield in the first round, it lost but I didn't acted like a brat, now MTF won, deal with it.

PS: English isn't my first language

KhanOfSlaughter Zdobywca
November 14, 2014 13:27:55

@rodaff, I think you're addressing the wrong person buddy.

LichRotkiv Doradca
November 14, 2014 13:28:34

Ni ja ne pričam engleski, ali zato ne radim gramatičke pogreške. Ko vam jebe mater maloljetnu! Nebitni ste!

EnergyW Twardziel
November 14, 2014 13:33:03

Ooh, a Serbian (or a Croatian)? Can't tell the difference. And yeah, I "pričam Hrvatski".

nazolob Rycerski
November 14, 2014 13:35:30

@rodaff

"Some people here need to understand that sometimes you win and other times you lose."

Wrong! People need to understand that this is not a competition. It's not about winning or losing. It's about expressing your choise and hope it will be like you want. Just that and nothing more.

mediczero Młot Losu
November 14, 2014 13:38:08

@Nazolob
You good sir, deserves a lot of cookies!

osheridan
November 14, 2014 13:38:40

@Lichrotkiv,

In Europa, how many people understand and speack english ? No much.
We speack 24h/24 our birth language.
Don't be proud to speack english, people prefer speack well their language or learn professional capacities than speack english
Im not good in english, i do with that. I speack others languages better (portuguese, french, italian, occitan) but english its difficult for me

LichRotkiv Doradca
November 14, 2014 13:45:22

@osheridan

I are speack inglish sehr gut! I can has understand you manny guud! My fraction is Dungeon, ist the bestest fraction! Have a good day!

Semparon Szalony
November 14, 2014 14:10:33

Malassa strategy is for somebody without brain?

Blades strategy: all units go forward to attck
Mallassa strategy includes better abilities (like mesmerizing) and more options in battle.

GlorfindelElven Strażnik
November 14, 2014 14:33:37

Malassa's Fases battle tactic combines defence and offence.That's why I disagree that it is for dumb players. We will have to make a choice, not simply run forward, hit, return back.

GlorfindelElven Strażnik
November 14, 2014 14:33:38

osheridan
November 14, 2014 14:40:41

@glorfindelven and Semparon,

Blade isnt hit and return back. It's strategic. Players must attack the targets they could and take the best choice fastly with their troops otherwise they lose all troops if dont do the best choice or miss the target.

With Faces, it's the tactic of watched what ennemies do. Players take time to play and see. Not error strategics possible cause nothing is lethal.
Blades is lethal, is double or quits. Or this only faction permits that !

GlorfindelElven Strażnik
November 14, 2014 14:54:15

I know that for most people "the best defence is offence", but taking desicions quickly does not mean, that it is highly strategical. Faces will be more like chess. You think, you see your and your enemies advantages, you make a desision, you wait, you win.

GeneralSpazz
November 24, 2014 15:12:49

@osheridan

Im european, and english fills up a good 8 hours of my day. Sometimes I find myself not knowing my first languages counterpart to the english word that I know.

Alalaika Wierny
November 14, 2014 12:27:47

Most of blade voters believe we voted for one creature !
I voted Malassa because of troglodytes, medusa, strider ! and of course against the idea of Nightmare in Dungeon so Stop acting like kids ! Did i cry, insult, blame every one when fury won ?! no, i accept it and let it go !

mediczero Młot Losu
November 14, 2014 12:35:27

Well said!

GalaadleHaut Bohater
November 14, 2014 12:38:42

They already kicked out Manticore, I hope Medusa and Trogs are still in.

violetcoffee
November 14, 2014 12:39:37

I am not cryin or insulting I just said that I hope that medusa will be great

Darkem25 Łowca Skarbów
November 14, 2014 13:32:24

Please, tell me more about the Strider...
We know nothing about this unit aside from fact it's "Dungeon Golem" :/.

GalaadleHaut Bohater
November 14, 2014 13:39:18

Darkem, just fucking read the creatures page of the blog

violetcoffee
November 14, 2014 12:21:26

Well, I hope that medusa will be really awesome. Because if she will be a shitty unit two much better lineups loose for nothing

nazolob Rycerski
November 14, 2014 12:26:07

Why don't you just consider this lineup as it is? Forget that the devs asked us to vote.

violetcoffee
November 14, 2014 12:30:27

Because I care.

nazolob Rycerski
November 14, 2014 12:37:52

You just care to be the way you want to be.

violetcoffee
November 14, 2014 13:12:50

that is correct I am not JESUS

EnergyW Twardziel
November 14, 2014 12:19:54

Stop being butthurt how Faces is the worst line up ever. The majority spoke and we have to accept that fact. Plus, you never know, you might enjoy the units, sooner or later.

Belegor8
November 14, 2014 12:42:29

Matbe trogs, but nit construct unit.

Companion_In
November 14, 2014 11:59:57

Malassa`s thousands smiles. When quantity matter.

mediczero Młot Losu
November 14, 2014 11:24:52

Please stop raging over blades lost, until we get the actual results...

Thanks in advance.

Heroes360X Potężny
November 14, 2014 11:27:38

no matter who loses.. there will be blood and the screaming will begin....(sadly)

mediczero Młot Losu
November 14, 2014 11:30:59

@Heroes360X

Yeah sadly... Why can't people take it more clamly. All of the lineups would work exellently for the faction, so no matter what the end of the vote would be, the game could still be played.

nazolob Rycerski
November 14, 2014 12:22:55

people confuse the fact that they can only help to develop the game, instead they think they can make decisions.

mediczero Młot Losu
November 14, 2014 12:25:00

@Nazolob

Sadly only few understand this fact...

AIX1992 Potężny
November 14, 2014 11:16:58

what is a backstab ability by the assasin ??
borrowing movement ability ?
debuff ??
saboteur ??
tank ??

what are these abilitiey ??

ThorHammerhand
November 14, 2014 11:29:57

At a guess ...

Backstab uses the new flanking mechaninc, if you attack the enemy from any side other than the way they are facing they will take extra damage.
Burrowing, avoid all obstructions, underground version of flight.
Debuff, remove good effects from target, no blessing, stone-skin, etc.
Saboteur, extra damage to mechanical units and structures.
Tank, extra healthy unit capable of taking massive damage before dieing.

Those are the gamimg definitions, what Ubi mean is anybodies guess.

ChrisD.1 Szalony
November 14, 2014 11:32:27

Backstab: more damage with no retaliation if attacking while invisible
Borrowing: using heroes 3 concepts to appeal to nostalgia hungry fans
Debuff: negative status effect that usually does no damage(low morale,bad luck etc)
Saboteur: negates magic or another attribute
Tank: high defence

AIX1992 Potężny
November 14, 2014 11:34:03

Luhorox
November 14, 2014 11:13:29

Thank you Inferno fanatics for voting the worst options in every poll just to show your anger. It's SOOOO mature.

But that shows how bad voting system is.

ChrisD.1 Szalony
November 14, 2014 11:25:18

Blame it on the silly hype for medusa. I am an inferno voter and voted for blade. It was all about the silliest hype. Too bad MOST peoppe voted dor ONE creature..

Tarragon
November 14, 2014 12:00:07

I think the Dungeon haters first voted Shield out and then tried to make Blad victorious, luckily this didnt happen, sadly the best Lineup was voted out first

KhanOfSlaughter Zdobywca
November 14, 2014 13:21:08

Nice theories guys. Whatever helps you sleep at night I suppose. You can still enjoy the line-up you didn't choose if you keep an open mind about it.