Max-_
August 16, 2015 12:37:24

Хочу INFERNO!!!

Ayrelidian Strażnik
March 31, 2015 08:41:05

Огромадную кучу времени спустя) Никогда не понимал пикола голосований подобного рода, зачем убирать какую-то расу? Нет, без ТЭ было бы стремно, но HOMM без детей Ургаша, это также нелепо, как империя Грифона без Грифонов. Остается только молится Асхе, что хотя бы в дополнениях добавят гномов и инферно. Ну и наг, но что бы все 9 рас слишком радужно.

Gear.auroral Rycerski
April 10, 2015 09:51:30

Ждем уже не только релиз основной игры, но и дополнения.

KniazKain Magiczny
April 26, 2015 18:00:07

По любому добавят все замки, просто это начало, а дальше как всегда будут добавлять. ТЭ мне больше нравятся, нежели демоны. По этому, я рад, что изначально будут они.

bardish
February 07, 2015 07:11:36

Pretty sure inferno will be the next faction added to the game in first expansion, similar to what happened to dungeon in HOMM6, they are just taking turns :)

Teodor172
December 05, 2014 02:23:59

Does anyone know how to submit a script about Homm5's campaign to Ubisoft? I've been trying to contact them. Any info would help.

Heroes_VII
November 29, 2014 13:27:03

почему нельзя сделать все 9 рас?

agrych90
November 27, 2014 16:01:47

требую пересчёта

Equatorian
November 08, 2014 02:25:33

Inferno is the way!! come one folks!!! what is wrong with you people!!!

DVDXTZ Furia
October 24, 2014 22:03:21

I wont buy the game, simple as that. Not my problem you dont have money to add races...

Qanger Wspaniały
October 24, 2014 22:19:57

If you're not interested in game, why do you even visit this site? You think you will scare the devs with this and they will make Inferno?

damianjcoles Wierny
October 26, 2014 00:21:56

If you don't want to buy it because the majority of fans voted differently to you, then leave the website now. Your input is no longer important and just a waste of space

denisa016 Szalony
October 24, 2014 17:01:01

Guys pls try to respect others decisions! If u dont get things the way u want them, just get over it, ur not a bunch of kids to constantly wine about everything!
It rly starts to piss me off, constantly seeing people wine and acting like kids!!! Grow the fuk up already!!!

October 24, 2014 17:16:33

To bash out this profound sentiment of Injustice I feel towards Sylvan, I request 1v1 voting.
1v1v1 is obviously wrong, thankfully devs realized it.

denisa016 Szalony
October 24, 2014 17:33:07

Grow up! Ur winning simply because u cant live with having things not going ur way!
It sometimes happens when u dont get things the way u wanted, get over it!
U dont see me crying my eyes out and screaming "injustice" because inferno seems to be loosing! So show the same lvl of maturity pls!

Qanger Wspaniały
October 24, 2014 17:38:31

October 24, 2014 17:39:14

Yes you're so mature and serious denisa lol

SlumbrousShip5 Furia
October 25, 2014 23:53:56

Denisa!
I agree with you in that slyvan does deserve another 1v1 vote.
However, you spell WHINE like you're going drinking, which I doubt you are old enough to do, let alone smoke. Or buy this game even... It is at least T for teen?

KhanOfSlaughter Zdobywca
October 26, 2014 00:57:46

Is he the same guy that said champagne instead of campaign? lol. This kid is all about the alcohol!

October 27, 2014 13:15:50

@Khan : Yes he made a pretty awesome combo : Champagne of Wolf Ducky :D

Sereaphiel Obieżyświat
October 30, 2014 16:46:13

Yeah I'm agree with you bro

October 24, 2014 11:24:27

So devs we're glad to hear that we will have a different system for choosing winner's lineup.
Do we still have to be 55% unhappy with the Sylvan lineup ? Is it in stone ??
I demand another vote for Sylvan, the same way you intend to do the one regarding Dungeon or Inferno.

ChrisD.1 Szalony
October 24, 2014 12:20:10

hahahaha still butthurt? keep dreaming of heroes 3 boy!

October 24, 2014 13:46:32

And with all the respect you seem to still be an asshole.

SharhmikU Niszczyciel
October 24, 2014 13:53:09

ChrisD.1 most of your comments are unneeded when not offensive.

denisa016 Szalony
October 24, 2014 16:25:42

Dude u understand if they do that fury will still win, right?
47% of us will get pissed, we have to vote again. 47% of 100 000+ fan base is way more than 8 people!
I dont understand why do u guys keep acting like kids? U dont always get it ur way, the majority decides!!!

October 24, 2014 16:48:01

I demand for a lineup featuring both Unicorn and Phoenix vs Fury. If Fury wins again, I will accept it.

SlumbrousShip5 Furia
October 25, 2014 23:58:55

Let's let the majority decide? Last I checked fury had in the 40s which is not the majority. Does everyone that doesn't win not matter?

Namless-Wolfy
October 22, 2014 13:45:35

So it's not moving at all... Farewell H7, i won't buy you without Inferno.

It has become Elves of Might & Magic...

damianjcoles Wierny
October 22, 2014 13:48:23

You realise that H7 is not a person and therefore cannot be talked to, right?

SlumbrousShip5 Furia
October 22, 2014 17:29:20

At least wait and see the line ups! If elf line up wins then I'll join!

denisa016 Szalony
October 22, 2014 18:00:19

Dude their gonna have dark elves in every dungeon line-up!
I just hope all the heroes wont be dark elves. I liked in H3 having minotaur and gnoll and djin heroes! It adds more diversity!
Plus guys remember ur only 2 people, and ubisoft might attract 10 extra people because of the decisions they made, so its a good trade!

October 23, 2014 11:41:29

Probably expansions will come if game sells good.

Cleglaw Doradca
October 23, 2014 20:43:11

if another elven line up wins, i will say goodbye too. lets wait and see...

October 23, 2014 21:00:13

I'm goner if there even is elf-line-up with 4 or more elves(counting grim-rider). It just shows devs don't know their fans OR that the fans here are bunch of juveniles who wanna casualize/ruin the game(supported by a lot of comments with no real argumentation!)

So far I've been utterly disappointed with all the h6 implements. I feel like even h4 has had more influence in this game than h3&h5! It feels like they wanna throw the old fans a bone at times, but really focus on new generations.

JotunLogi
October 23, 2014 21:05:50

M&M is not just one faction... playing only one army is sad in my opinion and makes no sense at all for me to play game like that. Cause a game where you can enjoy just 1 army out of 6 or 8 must be considered bad... And this series is simply too good for that.
I personally have fun playing almost every faction and than miss them with the next game (or hurts me all changes that were made)

October 23, 2014 21:17:09

It's not about one faction... I loved sylvan in the past, the new style sylvan is something I really dislike. Having another faction turn-bad would mean 2/6 factions bad(and I don't care for inferno nor dungeon). most of all it's about the huge h6 influences/inspiration in the game. It was supposed to take after h3&h5, but I can't see that anywhere. Everything just screams h6 to me. It's kinda like re-make of h6 with few things from past games added to prevent old players from rioting completely

denisa016 Szalony
October 23, 2014 21:34:09

Dude they simply took the good things from H6 (since its the most recent game, and h6 when it was made had the other heroes games as influence) that were good and the things that werent that great were removed and replaced with older mechanics from previous heroes games.

The old heroes games are old, they wont work as well as they did when they were released. Times changed, im sure its nostalgia more than anything that influences ur comments.

JotunLogi
October 23, 2014 21:42:38

Well, in many aspects developers returned to the origins and things from HoMM 3 and HoMM 5 (town developement, magic guilds, some skills,, resources and other that I do not remember).
I do not blame the developers that they use some of the ideas of M&M: Heroes 6 cause not all of them were bad and certainly all of them will be improved. I personally like for example new unit tier
At this point M&M: Heores 7 is similar to previous game in terms of graphics (I like that) and music- not like it

JotunLogi
October 23, 2014 21:48:41

For me Sylvan has good lineup and style. We have chosen its style so blame us, not the developers ;) I personally wanted both phoenix and treant as champions but it was impossible. Hope that style, animationbs and skills of units will be good
I have big hopes with this game, at present state I am satisfied but also I wait for more. All graphical similarities consider as natural evolution that are upgraded and done better ;)

October 23, 2014 22:07:20

I never said I blamed devs for sylvan. Simply having 2/6 factions would be really bad in my mind regardless who's to blame. As for the dungeon elf-thingy; it would show either bad judgement or lack of understanding. It's just the tipping point for me. For my preference too many bad choices. I do hope the game will be "good" even if I don't buy it. Honestly the non-random skills was a huge/biggest blow below the belt in my eyes.

October 23, 2014 22:16:31

And as for the things you listed:
I considered h5 town-building just a bit too strict, I was expecting more leniency/freedom rather than more requirements/restrictions.
Skills from h5 sounds nice, but with non-random there won't be anymore "super"-skills or ultimate skills with the feel of actually being over others. If there are it means people will rush to get those and other skills might as well not be there.
Magic-guilds they pretty much had to bring back, the h6 system was just horrible.

denisa016 Szalony
October 24, 2014 02:32:01

H6 magic system wasnt horrible, it was supposed to give u full control over the magic ull use, and it succeed in that aspect. I prefer the H5 magic system, but i dont hate the H6 one.
Even with the skill wheel u can rush to the best skills. They simply need to make better skills require other skills to get them. Like the wheel from H5 but u get to choose what skill u get each lvl. That should work just fine.

SlumbrousShip5 Furia
October 24, 2014 04:24:50

Ramborusina; 2nd post:
100% agree. Slyvan is my favorite since they won't make fortress from h3 and this fury line up ruined them. All tiers have undesirable units. I dislike the core, dryad and pixies are same thing. I don't like deer and don't think blade dancers look like elites. Treant champion is a pointless alternative to dragon.
So they're out.
If dungeon turns ugly like fury then I won't be playing this much if there is only 4 factions I like.

denisa016 Szalony
October 24, 2014 05:40:45

Dude dont label something as "bad" before it isnt even finished! Im sure ull like how sylvan turned out!

denisa016 Szalony
October 24, 2014 05:45:26

Plus come on guys are rly trying to threaten and say ull not buy the game because u didnt have it ur way?
Ur trying to "punish" the devs for their decision?
Ur not forced to agree with the choices they made, but ur not the only ones in this world who are gonna buy the game.
For me i wouldnt feel good about playing sylvan if we had the root snake in the line-up. But im not gonna get inferno so i dont get things the way i want them either.
Theres to many people to please, they need a compromise!

denisa016 Szalony
October 24, 2014 05:46:32

That means u people need to stop being so single minded and stubborn! Have an open mind and stop being so dramatic and negative!!!

October 24, 2014 09:53:39

Denisa compared to my personal preference I can call sylvan bad for simple fact that I don't like. I don't consider it all that functional and it changes the play-style of the past which is bad in my mind.

Do I wanna "punish" the devs for bad decisions? Absolutely! If you make bad game I won't buy it, isn't that how it always works? Or you buy bad games knowingly? Bad game is simply sum of bad decisions/execution. I have stated many times on different sections many of the things I dislike.

October 24, 2014 10:25:11

Since the topic of sylvan line-ups is here I'll point out some things from that horrible vote:
1) The end results as strength being biggest cheater felt like political decision to mend wounds between fury/balance voters as they were the biggest groups. You can consider this as devil's proof.
2) Lots of disinformation floated around during this vote(for example denisa you insisted dragons fly and you can choose both champions among many other things)

October 24, 2014 10:25:49

3) Fake accounts that defended "their" idea like Soulcm for example who was made so strength & balance voters would never unite. He defended strength how it still could even be winning as polls were frozen, but still he had voted fury in reality(you can check it nowadays from profile.) And many fake-accounts you can see just by checking the profiles, no avatar and voted only in line-up, some in the current vote, MIA ever since.

October 24, 2014 10:26:13

4) In the last days many couldn't change their vote. Since the last weeks down-time(on monday that week maybe) I for example couldn't post comments nor change my vote. One of my friends could, 4 others who replied couldn't when I asked them.
5) If this votes winner gets 2 rounds for line-up voting, sylvan should get the equal treatment.

October 24, 2014 10:28:27

6) Art-works made huge difference especially when people claimed they're final arts for the game(looking at blade-dancer especially) while it clear said it's not h7 art-work. Also using very variable quality arts made difference, remember how polls changed after the 2nd arts came out? Those things were supposed to give rough idea what the units are, but still people kept claiming that those are the arts from h7.

Eltheris Obieżyświat
October 24, 2014 11:03:06

Ad to 3 ramborusina do you think that entire lineup of strenght back dey woud go to balance where you have proof of that, are you some sort of distator there so entire groups woud go there so stop this assumtion we dont know how people woud vote they sticked to thier first preference but second they might go balance or fury. I guess you know better you are sort of leader there but didn't you vote balance ?? abaut 6 point its true this fan art so much influeced vote so many vote changed back day

Eltheris Obieżyświat
October 24, 2014 11:05:58

In that day some from balance and strenght change vote for fury propably of bladedancer it looked nice. But for me i wanted see this synergy beetwen dryad and treanth ;)

October 24, 2014 11:10:24

Strenght going Balance would have been the clever thing to do. Now 55% unhappy customers stuck with Fury.

Eltheris Obieżyświat
October 24, 2014 11:13:08

Galaadlehaut are you 100% sure that entire line of people that voted for strenght woud go for balance, this is just your assumtion and your point of view ;)

October 24, 2014 11:18:26

Seems logic :
Balance line up is very close to the one in H2.
Strenght only line up with Unicorns.
Fury lineup is more close to H5.
Which lineup of the three is the most different ?
Probably MOST Strenght voters would have been satisfied with the Balance as 2nd best, especially considering the fact Marzhin hinted Emerald Warrior could mount a Unicorn.

October 24, 2014 11:19:44

But yeah I might be wrong =(((

October 24, 2014 11:21:23

The problem you bring up Eltheris is that you can't prove it anymore than I can. And it was just one of many problems. Just the fact that many people couldn't change their vote in the last days only adds to that. If you read heroescommunity back then even there some people were saying they can't change votes or read/write comments. The fact that polls were frozen certainly didn't help that either, especially since they were frozen in favor of fury at some 43% so some people just gave up.

October 24, 2014 11:21:59

Btw Eltheris tell me this: Did you consider that a clean vote?

Eltheris Obieżyświat
October 24, 2014 11:32:50

From my perspective fury and strengh share dryad for champions treanth synergy ;), both have animal on four legs ;p, and both on thay specjalized in thier own whay, this entire depend on point of view of to a single person some may your point some may disagree. I'm curious where is your proof that most of them woud go to balance ;). This entire discusion is asumtion i think that entire line woud go vote for my no i disagree they will suport me but to be honest people are more complex ;)

October 24, 2014 11:46:08

Well I have no proof, what I know is that devs managed to make a minority win in a democratic vote (55% unhappy) and are probably not going to change it regarding Sylvan.

Eltheris Obieżyświat
October 24, 2014 11:46:51

Nope it wasn't some really did ruin it on all sides.the one thins is for sure people woud be pissed if they dont get what they wanted

October 24, 2014 11:47:19

"yea we won't do the same mistake for Dungeon/Inferno lineups than we did we did with Sylvan".
Care to correct it ?? Unbelievable.

October 24, 2014 11:48:36

I'm pissed off

October 24, 2014 11:56:29

I agree that people see things in different ways. You see dryad/treant as synergy I see it as total dependency. One cannot function properly without the other. Not having treant means having 50% functional dryad and to me it was just bad design.

Also why not have re-vote between the two line-ups? If you're right it would simply prove you were right and this time it would be favoured by absolute majority. If you were wrong, at least majority got what they wanted and more people would be happy^^

October 24, 2014 12:00:22

Yes tragically Strenght could be considered the lineup voted out and we should go Fury vs Balance.
But I doubt they will do it. They still didn't learn from some mistake from H6...

Lord_Camilus
October 24, 2014 15:07:31

Firstly, I don't understand how 2 elvish races can dominate other 4? Writting that this game is like "Elves of Might & Magic" is unlogical for me... Especially that Heroes V had similar fractions (Inferno instead of Stronghold) and nobody cried...
Secondly... If you cry that ppl are voting badly, maybe better to let them "ruin" the fraction you don't like and get your "lovely" Inferno in expansion, when community wont have chance to choose some burning deer or other sh*t? ;)

Lord_Camilus
October 24, 2014 15:13:51

Thirdly, for me in each Sylvan line-up there was something I didn't like- snakes, deers ( imofrom new ideas only emerald knights were great).
Fourthly, if you didnt buy H7, that would mean no money for Ubi => and no expansions with Inferno and others :P

DVDXTZ Furia
October 24, 2014 22:06:09

I understand you. Its not that I cant play other races but my visions wont be fulfiled if inferno is not in the game. Its my choice if I dont want to waste money on something I know I wont like

SlumbrousShip5 Furia
October 26, 2014 00:01:34

It's sad and pathetic with only two votes of factions and we get 2 types of elf.
Hence the "Elves of migt and Magic"

damianjcoles Wierny
October 26, 2014 00:20:44

If you don't want to buy it because one faction is not in it, then you're not really fans of the series. And it's already been pointed out how stupid the statement 'elves of might and magic' is. The majority have voted for Dungeon, so the majority will buy it. If there are people who don't want to buy it because the majority of fans voted differently to them, then leave the website now. Your input is no longer important and just a waste of space.

Cleglaw Doradca
October 22, 2014 05:12:06

i dont believe in discussion anymore. not even a %1 change in votes.

you people are closed minded.

October 23, 2014 11:40:22

Or people know what they want. For instance, you want Inferno, right ?

Cleglaw Doradca
October 23, 2014 20:27:29

i told my reasons before, only few of them are related to love of inferno.

probem is people only want it, not also think about it. just want it. like cheap easy mindless consumers.

bjarked Doradca
October 23, 2014 21:35:56

then it is you who are the closed minded, because i think there are many who voted dungeon who don't have similar resounds for voting dungeon.

Like me as i have said a lot of times, the resound a vote dungeon, is because i want an inferno expansion, where they can focus all there energy and money, to tell us more about what is going on in side demons realm.

some voted for them, because of there lineup, other want them because they are classic.

JotunLogi
October 23, 2014 22:20:13

Cheer up, there still is one week ;)

DVDXTZ Furia
October 24, 2014 22:08:14

Cleglaw is right. People are forgeting its Inferno that started this war, and they are not in the game how nice,,,, idiotic....

KhanOfSlaughter Zdobywca
October 26, 2014 09:28:13

Look at what this vote has turned people into. Do you remember what it use to be like to be excited by a new heroes game? Why do you need to be so critical? Games are meant to be enjoyed, not judged a mistake before they even come out. There is only one heroes series. You're meant to be excited for the new game, not giving into despair before its launch. You're meant to be heroes fans. This is heroes. Be excited!

denisa016 Szalony
October 22, 2014 04:01:24

Guys we must have inferno! Its the only race that uses fire and luck as well as summoning portals to bring demons!
We need this unique play style in our game!!!
VOTE INFERNO!

danazy
October 22, 2014 12:46:13

I think there must be inferno in expansion, but not now

denisa016 Szalony
October 22, 2014 17:57:13

We need to hope the devs will release 2 races per expantion and not just 1!

AGRAIL2
October 21, 2014 22:51:27

геи голосуют за тёмных эльфов, настоящие мужики за демонов!

shmelloff Rycerski
October 21, 2014 22:58:58

......Сказал некто с Оленьей головой))

DarMior Obieżyświat
October 21, 2014 23:02:26

Ага-ага, что-то подобное я уже слышал. Ах да, голосование эльфы\гномы. Но вот вам не кажется странным, что меньшинство умудряется выигрывать с перевесом по голосам?

GMnemonic
October 21, 2014 20:28:32

dungeon it should be people

darioio
October 21, 2014 18:39:55

It got me thinking reading all of this stuff, that developers want to go in very weird way. Dungeon faction, or however we're gonna call it, always was about strong magic, usually destructive (even in H5) not always necessary fire based spells. I myself haven't used that much of fire ball over other harmful spells. So way on earth to change this?
It's obvious that inferno is all over fire, but never was that much successful in those spells. Even dwarfs were more successful with handling fire

Sylv4n2005 Niszczyciel
October 21, 2014 21:03:24

Yes, I agree with the above. I'm not sure why they're changing it, either. Ok Dungeon used Destruction in V as a result of their affiliation with the demons... and then what, they just forgot it all? Unlikely.

October 22, 2014 00:11:29

Probably influenced by h6 invisibility racial-trait and the faceless. I get the idea of working in the back-ground, but the whole faction being based on dark-magic instead of damage/destruction-spells seems off to me(not that I know if they'll even be real magic-based team in h7 though).