Krarzek Rycerski
July 20, 2015 19:16:37

comment for achivment sry for spam

LightAvatarX Nietykalny
April 15, 2015 01:34:12

Why in every demo academy is the enemy?
I hate it!

GarionRahl Magiczny
April 06, 2015 21:13:59

Jolie vidéo ! J'espère qu'on en aura bientôt une nouvelle qui nous montrera un peu plus de gameplay !

xSOVELIASx Magiczny
February 14, 2015 14:12:43

I can not wait :D

mrkrc
February 05, 2015 20:04:35

Waiting new one!

LightAvatarX Nietykalny
October 07, 2014 20:00:16

Perfect Demo!!!!!!!!!!

sjvferris
September 11, 2014 20:53:10

The video is totally awesome. I want to play the game now. I want avalanches, tidal waves, floods, sand storms, meteors, etc. Don't forget to have the ships, so I can sail with Craig Hacks' daughter. She needs to take her fathers place!!

sjvferris
September 11, 2014 20:50:51

My undead hero, better be able to raise the dead!!! So, when I am done fighting either a percentage or a spell cast during combat or something. I don't want to have to return to my base to resummon them either!!

silv1jo
September 09, 2014 21:59:57

Please make it work on nvidia graphic cards. Tried playing h6 today, ended up with ctrl+alt+del after 18 min.

Kimarous Wspaniały
September 09, 2014 20:40:16

This might be a minor thing, but around the 5:34 mark, the Haven hero's horse is turning its head as the hero casts a spell, causing the hero's staff to clip through the horse's head. You might want to refine the horse's movement so that it doesn't shift its head during that motion, or force it to look forward when the animation kicks in. Clipping issues like that hurt the suspension of disbelief.

mhamadkh7
September 09, 2014 04:22:55

And don't forget to bring the dragons back! they are very important.. so don't forget the dungeon faction :)

mhamadkh7
September 09, 2014 04:20:52

Can you please make heroes 6 and heroes 7 for mac!! there are a lot of mac users that loves the game and would love to play the game on their macs! please this is our demand i hope that the developers are reading the comments, we really really need it!! and thanks in advance :)

Sakor55
September 02, 2014 22:50:28

Improve horse riding animation, because it looks like the horse is moving in air. Very unrealistic, i hope it will be fixed :)

v1adimirm Mroczny
September 01, 2014 17:06:23

Жду с нетерпением 7 часть игры! Надеюсь, что она вберёт в себя все лучшие моменты от 6 предыдущих частей!!!

DrakkenBR
August 30, 2014 17:06:24

There were a few good things in Heroes VI that you should take in consideration:

1 - "Faction Abilities" with their in-combat gauges was a GREAT concept that helped differentiate each faction.

2 - I think "Creature Abilities" and their in-combat interface overall were better in Heroes VI.

3 - "Heroic Strike" was kinda cool feature too.

Also, give us the option to choose more than one victory condition in skirmish games.

DrakkenBR
August 30, 2014 17:18:07

Lastly, don't show the discriminate resources when you hover the mouse over a campfire or a pile of wood, for example, in the adventure map. Specially campfires, they should give randomly generated resources at the time you pick it.

DrakkenBR
August 30, 2014 17:24:33

And... give us a better story and a faster paced campaign than Heroes VI (the most boring campaign in the HoMM series I've played).

August 30, 2014 18:14:37

1. I really hope they scrap those faction abilities or at the very least have the more classical abilities for adventure-map also(like raising new units with necro[instead of it being heal-spell...], trinkets for academy, etc.) I Hated the h6 abilities. The tear/blood abilities were ok, but didn't really care that much collecting them.

2. The creature abilities were ok, as you could check them mid-battle. Didn't really matter to me though.

3. Heroic strike wasn't really anything new.

superktro
August 30, 2014 13:46:15

u ppl try a lot to deter hackers and all u end up with is a bad game, bitter fans and the hackers still get their way. so best for u is to make such an awesome game that it sells would give u a lot of profit