Dungeon Line-Up vote results! 11/14/2014 | 1603 komentarze
You have made your choice! After recounting the votes, we are proud to announce the Malassa’s Thousand Faces Line-Up have been selected!
This line-up won with 64% of the votes against The Blade from the Shadows with 36%!
Congratulations to the Malassa’s Thousand Faces armies for joining the adventure of Heroes VII!
Our team will now be able to start designing those creatures; we will offer you more details in the following months: this is only the beginning! Stay tuned!
Additional information: Due to bank holiday the content of this week was focused on the two votes but we will come back next week with some great articles, including a new glimpse at Academy line-up… See you soon Councillors, thank you for your comprehension and passion!
The M&M team.
The M&M team.
MALASSA'S THOUSAND FACES
A balanced army that allows both the classic hit-and-run tactics of Dungeon while ensuring a possible long-term battle. Troglodytes and Striders bring their toughness to support their allies, while Stalkers and Medusas bring ranged fire power to the lineup. Black dragons can be replaced by Hydras for a bulkier frontline.
- Assassin/Shade: melee walker with backstab ability. Damage dealer.
- Troglodyte/Chthonian: Earth spirit, immune to blind and with burrowing movement ability. Tank.
- Stalker/Tracker: walker with ranged attack and piercing shot ability. Damage dealer.
- Minotaur/Minotaur Guard: melee walker with preemptive strike and no retaliation. Damage dealer.
- Strider/Soulless: walker, shadowsteel construct with debuff abilities. Saboteur.
- Medusa/Medusa Sorceress: walker with ranged attack and mesmerizing ability. Saboteur.
- Shadow Dragon/Black Dragon: flier with area of damage and debuff abilities. Saboteur.
- Cave Hydra/Dark Hydra: walker with no flanks and life drain ability. Tank.