pinkelbaum
August 29, 2015 03:28:56

Is anyone else getting crashes all the time when starting battles?

Viking_Gold
August 29, 2015 05:47:36

Yes i have, it crashes. Did not sync with the uplay cloud. Then the game is impossible to restart because it is searching for a synched game

Von_DraKo
August 29, 2015 06:45:12

Probably it is cos MMH7 isnt optimized for win10. I got exact same problem. :( sad story

SimplyCool2010
August 29, 2015 07:53:56

Do the crashes happen more often, the longer the game gets? If so open Task Manager, and have a look at System Resource Usage - particularly Memory. If its higher, that expected and keeps increasing then, check this thread... http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1252356-Game-loading-crash!

pinkelbaum
August 29, 2015 22:05:01

@SimplyCool2010 The link doesn't work I'm getting this "you do not have permission to access this page" error...

TehStron9est
August 28, 2015 15:07:20

I myself love the city view, I don't really like the spinning 3D version of cities and I do like seeing it like it is, always having a complete view of the entire city. The only problem I have so far is AI loading time, something that made Heroes 5 a really tedious game to play through. I'm playing the 8 player map with AI at the moment and in 20 minutes I just recently got to round 3. If there is any chance of an AI turn speed optimization that would be highly appreciated.

fanatbl4
August 27, 2015 00:02:29

где клиент то качать написали чсто прислали доступ к бете

Tirrou
August 27, 2015 00:25:45

В ручную добавляют. На форуме ubisoft. Там напиши!

Breolin
August 27, 2015 10:10:57

лаунчер Уплея скачай, залогинись и там в "Играх" будет бета для скачивания.

LiDu-Dono
August 28, 2015 22:28:32

"You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again." I would like to contribute to the beta testing, but I cannot like this. ... I tried everything but it didn't work. Pls fix that first

gimpaa Le Puissant
August 28, 2015 20:01:01

Make the city in 3D, like in Heroes 5! Make at least one game , which eventually will be all the factions ! Cities in the very very small, looks awful!

Von_DraKo
August 29, 2015 06:46:28

Why not both ? and player can change it in settings ...OR make an vote

SimplyCool2010
August 29, 2015 08:03:00

Both are NEVER gonna happen. But 3D Town Screen should be possible using already existing Adventure Map Assets. Something, like this would do fine as a template... https://ubistatic-a.akamaihd.net/0004/prod/images/units/haven/haven_screenshot_1080p.jpg

Hey its better than 2D Townscreens in 2015. I dont understand, why devs insist, it would be to much on the budget. You already have at least some of the assets, lighting and the terrain.

There might be some coding issues, but is doable.

gimpaa Le Puissant
August 28, 2015 11:50:14

SerGio_Karleone
August 27, 2015 19:56:20

Те кто Тупит бездарно ! Pain - Shut Your Mouth .mp3 Слушать обязательно !

1) Скачиваем : https://ubistatic3-a.akamaihd.net/orbit/launcher_installer/UplayInstaller.exe
Логинимся Вашу Мать -->Вкладка ИГРЫ ! -->Герои 7-->Загрузить Качаем--Ждем Наслаждаемся!

2) Для Совсем Упоротых смотрим КАРТИНКО
Сваим Мне над мои комментом Мне Нравиться ! Я белый и пушистый котенок !
P.S. Я котенок АРХИМАГА!

Lord_Arkham
August 26, 2015 18:22:42

I can't acces to the beta, I enter my 12 digits code on https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/beta , a text tells me that my acces is secured but I don't know what more I have to do, in my uplay the game don't show

Menemist Le Destructeur
September 01, 2015 22:12:16

you are getting a lot of responses from players, experienced and rookies. Hopefully you are working hard on your known issues plus the ones we are letting you know too.
This beta is not even close o M&M standards.

Jo3780 Le Magicien
September 01, 2015 21:41:47

Dear Ubisoft, please tell us what you think about my suggestions here on this link: http://mmh7.ubi.com/ru/blog/post/view/збт2-обращение-от-разработчиков#55e1b0d20c75f7fb117eb16d Please do not ignore me. Thank you in advance

CRazyalucard Le Furieux
August 29, 2015 18:28:12

- loading are too long
- if you leave a fight you win without loosing troups
- game crash and you need to load last save

ChrisD.1 Le Fou
August 29, 2015 17:43:43

#DELAY THE GAME!

Menemist Le Destructeur
September 01, 2015 22:23:15

Perma Beta for the ones who have it and yes, #DelayTheGamePl0x

KungWaz
August 29, 2015 15:30:43

Feedback

I managed to get negative gold after I bought some surrendering creatures.

Nadaniyet
August 29, 2015 00:50:59

I can't login properly and i can't even upvote the comments here :/

Jaldhuar
August 28, 2015 20:02:24

-Le sort "Soin" (tier 1, école de Lumière) ne ressuscite pas les unités.
-L'IA ennemi se bloque parfois dans la 1ère position aperçue (si l'ennemi est à l'horizontal, il gardera cette position).
-L'arbre des talents qui n'affiche pas toutes les informations (je pense notamment aux chiffres).
-L'interface de la guilde des sorts n'affiche pas tout le texte.
-Quelques freezes.
-Disparitions de sauvegarde.
-Compétence racial des Magiciens (celui boostant les sorts) pas actifs durant certains combat.

p3s3nka
August 28, 2015 06:32:02

15 minutes save load time is just not right. I wait 15 minutest to load my game, play 5 minutes until it crashes and waiting another 15 minutes for another load? No thanks!

P.S. my pc is i7 with 16gb ram.