April 01, 2015 00:14:35

We will soon find out if the devs have learned the lesson from H6. The engine may be cool, but Heroes are not about the graphics. It is about fun and gameplay, randomness, unpredictibility, a range of abilities (active and passive), skillwheel, heroes development (training), different specializations. I am not sure if they can grasp what is so attractive and fun about H3 and H5. They say it won't be H6, but I still can spot things from H6. You want to tell me it's just a gimmick?

Sussugamon Le Conseiller
April 01, 2015 00:16:33

No hope for this game.

April 01, 2015 00:18:36

Most people hate most things about H6. It's a shame and disgrace for the series, but you still try to import things from H6? Isn't it a sabotage, UBI? Think about. There is still time to make it a good game and change things for the better. H5 and H3 is all you need for your inspiration. Why the hell you don't listen? Why?

April 01, 2015 00:20:31

Can't agree more. +1

Someborednerd Le Voyageur
April 01, 2015 00:21:25

It's actually amazing that they put so much effort into H6's graphics and it was still cringe-inducingly ugly.

April 01, 2015 00:24:55

You created that stupid Ashan shit you try to base the whole game on. You should focus on the gameplay and improve things from H3/H5. Making H5 2.0 would bring you more benefits than "H7" or H6 2.0. You know what, after I saw the heroes specializations, I can tell that you haven't learnt much from H6. This is just a lie. I am still waiting for the skillwheel info, though, I already don't have much expectations. Well, I'd love to be wrong, but I doubt.

darioio
April 01, 2015 00:25:42

Graphics were terrible in H6... while gameplay, well let's be honest pretty poor

April 01, 2015 00:30:52

>> they put so much effort into H6's graphics
do u feel they did?
Because I remember blinging cursor in a main menu and crappy optimization. xD

Someborednerd Le Voyageur
April 01, 2015 00:31:47

I like that "stupid Ashan shit", but I want Heroes V's gameplay back - literally the only features I somewhat liked from H6 was town conversion and area control, but both needed much tweaking - town conversation should have cost much more and destroyed half the buildings, while area of control was a bit too overpowered altogether.

April 01, 2015 00:34:05

>You created that stupid Ashan shit
I loved that stupid Ashan shit in H5 ^^, It wuz luvly and it had some logic. But then ... shit happens :P

Someborednerd Le Voyageur
April 01, 2015 00:35:56

Senpai, they said they did, but now that you mentioned it, I think they actually didn’t.

I'm mostly talking about models though. That Uriel... Michael... literally everyone with their heads visible...

Only Slava looked cool. Everyone else was either ugly or covered their faces. How come Dark Messiah and Heroes V made in 2006 were actually visually superior when it came to character models?

April 01, 2015 00:36:44

Tribes of the East so so great that I didn't give s**t about Ashan. At that time I didn't give a s**t. I still enjoy it's gameplay greatness. Who the hell can beat it? H5 needed just a little bit of balance, but not to much. And they stupid abandoned such a great game.

Qvikh Le Mystérieux
April 01, 2015 00:37:15

@merenefere1282 - I think you're overreacting. Devs didn't say that there won't be anything from H6. They said H7 will gather the best ideas from all the parts of the series, including H6. Though H6 was bad, I think using some of the ideas from is ok. And the lucky guys who played H7 on M&M Day said the game is fun... we'll see if they were right only after the release, but I have great hopes for H7.

darioio
April 01, 2015 00:37:55

You can't be serious Sligneris! That are two things I hated the most in H6!
AoC - that ain't Civilization!
TC - destroyed Heroes spirit, and made gameplay hell more boring and predictable

Someborednerd Le Voyageur
April 01, 2015 00:39:50

Senpai, I still find it amusing how nearly whole Heresh followed Sandro's apprentice and bought his declarations of faith, lel xD

April 01, 2015 00:39:58

The guys who played the game in Paris have expressed their worries and concerns about one of the most imporant things in a Heroes game.

Someborednerd Le Voyageur
April 01, 2015 00:43:18

Darloio, it's clear you haven't played Agrael's campaign in Heroes V. The amount of elves in the Inferno campaign was ridiculous... You couldn't feel like you were invading them, burning your path through their lands, it was just an awkward civil war with elves on both sides.

April 01, 2015 00:48:36

merenefere1282, as for me, h5 TOE was THE MOST BALANCED game among all heroes games. Only Tribes were IMHO a little bit imba. H3 has had really crappy balance especially with cheaty Necropolis and Fusion.

darioio
April 01, 2015 00:49:37

Sligneris, you couldn't be more wrong - Agrael's campaign was one of my favourite campaigns in H5 - specially 3th and 4th scenarios

April 01, 2015 00:50:24

Sligneris, ^^, Ye, it's amusing a lot)

April 01, 2015 00:55:10

H5 TOE rules! I doubt Limbic will be able to ever beat it. That would be a miracle!

Chiasa Le Fou
April 01, 2015 00:57:37

I disagree about Agrael's campaign. Town conversion would totally ruin it, it made perfect sense that having conquered elven towns he used them to recruit elves instead of using some inexplicable city-magic to turn it into an inferno town lol
It also made the gameplay much more interesting since gating and other demon-only skills were quite useless with elves in army, so you needed to keep that in mind while levelling him up. Agrael's campaign was one of the best in H5 imo

April 01, 2015 00:58:09

Especially, if the same people are in charge (people who created h6).

Someborednerd Le Voyageur
April 01, 2015 01:00:46

@Darioio: Then perhaps you didn’t find it as awkward as I did. To counter that awkwardness I usually hurried to unlock the military post and developed full Inferno army, then with hired Inferno heroes, I gathered Sylvan units (think: prisoners) and used their large armies as scarecrows keeping AI off my lands while Agrael explored and fought battles with his loyal demons.

Qvikh Le Mystérieux
April 01, 2015 01:03:08

merenefere1282 - Strange. I've heard only good things about H7 after the M&M Day. :o Can you tell me more specifically what worries they've had?

April 01, 2015 01:07:45

@Qvikh: go and visit heroescommunity: The main concerns are skillwheel, poor specializations, no active abilites, flanking etc. you will find everything there :)

April 01, 2015 01:10:13

Here is one example that I mostly agree with:

Qvikh Le Mystérieux
April 01, 2015 01:18:13

@merenefere1282 - Thank you for the link. ;D

April 01, 2015 01:26:02

@Qvikh: You're welcomed. Explore the topics and threads. Lots of good stuff to be found there.

RobvD84 Le Fou
April 01, 2015 09:31:49

But Khan, isn't it strange that Ubi/Limbic disregard a lot of things that makes a Heroes game great. And like i and many others already have said, it makes no sense for them to use that much influence from H6, when it was so bad received. Also a lot of graphics and atmosphere look like it came directly from H6. Especially that battlefield, that really reminds me of H6, i really think it looks the same as in H6. Wich is bad in my eyes.

April 01, 2015 11:40:08

@ KhanOfSlaughter : I am not strictly H3 fanatic - played mostly H5 especially recently, but I still believe that original H2-H3 universe has its special charm. H5 had superior mechanics but amout of content was lacking if you compare it to wog. What they did now (mix of stronghold and H3 fortress is simply dumb). Its same as in H4 where inferno was mixed with necro. They are taking ideas from generally least favorite games, which is definetly strange way of thinking.

KhanOfSlaughter Le Conquérant
April 01, 2015 15:12:43

@logical.dust,

"H2-H3 universe has its special charm"

It's called nostalgia.

"What they did now (mix of stronghold and H3 fortress is simply dumb)"

Rubbish. H3 fortress is a one-off faction undeserving of having the only right to use those creatures. We're not getting that faction (rightfully so, it was meh), and those are iconic creatures. They fit in stronghold the best (even in H3 they mixed lore-wise).

KhanOfSlaughter Le Conquérant
April 01, 2015 15:20:49

@RobvD84,

A lot of hatred for H6 is affecting the judgement of the community. It's as if they have a conditioned response to hate anything that reminds them of H6 without approaching it logically first.

rodaff Le Ténébreux
April 01, 2015 17:11:42

I agree with the OP, the devs should spend more time focusing on a good gameplay and mechanics, and less on wasting resources in silly animation (for every unit!), senseless lore, april fool's day videos, etc.

feidrota85 Le Voyageur
April 02, 2015 06:38:06

@KhanOfSlaughter ummmm no it's not called nostalgia. I don't like high fantasy ashan tunig bullsnow. It's that simple. Creatures don't need useless ornaments just for the sake of commercial "eye candy". Medieval is the way artwork should be all the way. H7 is heading towards the right direction about it, but still as Erwan said "It's high fantasy". Now stop with the nostalgia snow.

Someborednerd Le Voyageur
April 02, 2015 17:39:37

I actually like the high fantasy setting, and I do not want it to change.

April 04, 2015 01:47:36

@Qvikh:
> They said H7 will gather the best ideas from all the parts of the series, including H6.>
_
Like what, the skill system? Please, probably the most negative point of the game.

April 04, 2015 01:48:39

Although thanks for bringing us back a proper amount of resources and hopefully you got rid of that dumb pooling system, lol

April 04, 2015 02:07:29

@Qvikh:
>And the lucky guys who played H7 on M&M Day said the game is fun...>
_
Please avoid to speak on my behalf, this is not what I said. I mostly think it is hard to forge a solid opinion while playing imbalanced pre-alpha with probably bugs.

April 04, 2015 02:13:56

>Please avoid to speak on my behalf
Can I get a permission pls? Well, at least time to time... -__-

RRick_CZ Le Triomphant
March 31, 2015 18:53:16

Please can you finaly do something with this site ?? Everytime a new article is published it starts to lag so hard.. today I was checking the whole Stronghold page and I had serious problems to load the units and write comments. And its already 24 hours since it was uploaded. Its a bit embarassing I think :/

Antonsky Le Mystérieux
March 31, 2015 20:06:36

The problem is especially anoying when trying to view comments on mobile devices.

April 04, 2015 12:40:17

GIVE US SKILLWHEEL FROM HEROES 5 !!!!!!!!!!!

April 04, 2015 12:40:33

NOT THAT H6 CRAP !!!!!!!!!!

April 04, 2015 12:43:36

SEVEN SCHOOLS OF MAGIC IS WAY TOO MANY !!!!!!! HOW ARE YOU GOING TO BALANCE THAT WITH THE RANDOM ?????

April 04, 2015 12:44:16

REGENERATION IS A DUMB AND USELESS SPELL !!!!!!!!

April 04, 2015 12:45:04

You have my full support here, kind sir.
#H5SW

April 04, 2015 13:20:11

I agree with 7 schools is too much, but I'm guessing they'll roughly copy them from h6 so they will be fairly similar and balanced(in the worst way).

How is regeneration in h7 btw? In h6 it was very powerful healing spell IMO which was greatly ruining the challenge from the game. Also do you know if other spell-schools have healing available early like in h6? I hated that every faction could do massive healing even early on in h6 so you didn't need to worry about losing troops.

ChrisD.1 Le Fou
April 04, 2015 13:28:14

crazy spammer galaad is right. but why? i mean have they unveiled the new skillwheel?
but to be fair they had to rework some models instead of focusing on the skillwheel. just sayin'... let ashan make its cycle, it will go away faster if you insist on intervening on aesthetics instead of focusing on gameplay. wondering about death cloud and no retaliation on ... oh right they had to rework the aesthetics because we asked it! instead of asking fiercly about gameplay...

April 04, 2015 13:45:15

I did not spam.
Cya tonight.
#FIRE ERWIN & UBISOFT, SAVE THE FRANCHISE

April 04, 2015 22:13:35

Oh, so, no once cares about H5 skillwheel anymore?? lol what a dead cause.

April 04, 2015 22:40:37

@GalaadleHaut, I care. I try to survive this flood. =\

Marblethrone Le Chevaleresque
April 05, 2015 09:44:18

And apparently you didn't learn from all those 'A word from the team'-kind of articles.

It's wrong to ask for someone to be fired.

Ekohippi
April 01, 2015 22:54:13

Will there be big changes in stats? On the gameplay video 6 upgraded behemoths killing 4 academy Core golems seems very low and similar crap sucked in h6! We already saw in original videos where wolf and justicar attacked titan and the champions seemed very underwhelming then too! Please change champions to be strong!

Also make the skillwheel better, it seems like weird version of h6 system. Make it like h5 with some abilities challenging to get and ultimates in centre, not boring h6 crap.

Sussugamon Le Conseiller
April 01, 2015 23:16:02

One of the impressions I got is that, for large and long games, you'll mainly depend on number of troops, given you hero stops growing when hitting level 30.

April 01, 2015 23:26:23

The hell with that level 30 cap, I'm level 50 now lol
_
Seriously, what is the point on keeping fights if your hero doesn't XP anymore. This calls for short games, and I am someone who likes playing huge and long single scenarios.

Ekohippi
April 01, 2015 23:31:30

What kind of idiot would put lvl 30 cap again when it was horrible in h6? Maybe it's just something that came with code when they were copying h6 things and it Will get removed later?

rodaff Le Ténébreux
April 01, 2015 23:32:37

I don't want a lvl cap either.

Niwroc L'Ancien
April 02, 2015 03:58:36

Oh yes, level caps were awful I eventually stopped fighting because while I knew in H5 odds were I wasn't going to level again but I might, now I don't even have the hope to. Also that does seem WAY too weak.

Get rid of level caps

#GRoLC

Kornbeef Le Ténébreux
April 02, 2015 23:42:45

I miss the days where a titan blast would wipe out first tier units by the hundreds!

RobvD84 Le Fou
April 01, 2015 09:37:42

Please Ubi, could you give us info about skillwheel, outposts, hero skills and many more game mechanics in the next few articles. I think we have seen enough art and things that are a lil bit less important (those are still important, but since i think game mechanics and atmosphere are more important then some silly art (that does nothing) and graphics)
Also i really don't think you can finish this game this year, there is so much that needs to be done, and you only have 8 months left.

April 01, 2015 09:41:09

Heroes development? Hero skills? There is no such thing is this game so far. Heroes will have starting bonuses, something like in H6. I can't stand it just thinking of what they are doing. I will blow up.

vasilecek
April 01, 2015 09:45:58

Why? Local clever audience doesn't like almost anything they do. Just let them surprise you with something when you buy the game.

RobvD84 Le Fou
April 01, 2015 09:47:06

I want to know more first before i can get a complete conclusion. Altho it starting to look like H6 2.0 again for me now that i think about it. Atleast the spiderpolis is going into the right direction (just hope they don't do anything stupid again).

April 01, 2015 09:48:21

You must be kidding :) They made me a suprise with H6. Thank you so much.

April 01, 2015 09:52:51

@RobvD84: Maybe it will be better if they don't show us if it's crap? They'd better change it before it's too late.

vasilecek
April 01, 2015 09:55:45

merenefere1282: I agree. They should stop showing us everything. There won't be any fun if we will know everything.

RobvD84 Le Fou
April 01, 2015 09:58:27

@vasukecek are you serious? I mean after H6 you really think ppl would do that? Besides this franchise means a lot to me, so ofcourse i want a good game. Especially after what happened with H6. I do think they owe us. I happily bought every Heroes game after H2 demo. But that is different after H6. If H6 never happened i would probably bought the CE again without any thoughts.

Marblethrone Le Chevaleresque
April 01, 2015 10:03:08

"I agree. They should stop showing us everything. There won't be any fun if we will know everything".

If they would do that, I can imagine fans will complain about stuff they discover in-game, and come back here to say that they had wanted to see this in development so they could have commented on that to share ideas.

April 01, 2015 10:05:05

They should show us things as soon as possible so that they can get any negative feedback and change things before it's too late.

April 01, 2015 10:17:52

Unless they are making this game for themselves?

RobvD84 Le Fou
April 01, 2015 11:43:55

And i also have to keep saying that you should stop that over the top hero design, especially the masks. And what is with that wierd helmets for magic heroes?

April 01, 2015 11:56:25

They managed to change shape of skillwheel interface and that seems to be it. We got what we asked for! Lore was changed from previous games, mechanics seems to be also H6 like (degraded from H5), I am slowly loosing all the hopes here. There is not much which reminds me original game in H7. They managed to kill original spirit almost completely.

Sussugamon Le Conseiller
April 01, 2015 18:10:17

I'm starting to wonder if not releasing this game would be better.

RobvD84 Le Fou
April 02, 2015 12:49:30

That won't be possible at this point i think. They are already too far with this game. And i do believe they will sell enough (as it looks like since a lot of ppl will happily take everything with the name Heroes on it from Ubisoft). I think they will easily make 2M copies (i heard H6 sold this much over 3 years time?) if they hype it a bit more.

April 01, 2015 00:21:46

Ubi-guys, thanx for fixing the web site. I hope it won't get broken after posting every new article anymore. It was really annoying feature.

B_WE
April 01, 2015 00:32:33

@Sempai_Mur:
I'm not yet sure, if all problems are solved: Currently appears only your comment... Strange... I'm afraid we have to wait, till all difficulties are eliminated... But compared to yesterday much has been improved (smile).

April 01, 2015 00:43:45

@B_WE, > Currently appears only your comment
That's just because u've clicked on my comment from the home page. :) It's just this feature "link on the comment" in action ;)

B_WE
April 01, 2015 00:52:39

@Sempai_Mur:
Embarrassing (for me) but true... You're right!! I am mightily impressed (laugh)... Thank you for your answer... I wish a good start in the new month!

Sussugamon Le Conseiller
April 01, 2015 00:53:47

Well, funny thing with this website is that it only opens one comment here. I have to click on BEST, then on LATEST, to see everything again. Why is that happening?

Sussugamon Le Conseiller
April 01, 2015 00:54:38

And that happens even if I enter this article by the Home page, without clicking on anyone's comment. I was only reading menefetere's comment before.

April 01, 2015 00:54:54

Yes! All the same. Need to fool someone as a homage of the Fools day (looking on Mirash).

April 01, 2015 01:13:03

Was it really ubi guys or server?

April 01, 2015 01:25:30

merenefere1282, I think they've paid 5$ extra for the hosting lel

April 01, 2015 01:52:26

which is, anyways, terrible. It's not the first time this site is not working, actually, oh.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi Le Puissant
April 01, 2015 10:56:56

Good to hear it is better for you :)

Akademyclady Le Mystérieux

..........././_I........././_I...

April 01, 2015 20:59:42

)))

B_WE
April 02, 2015 18:16:10

@Akademyclady:
Sorry, but I see in this riding animal only a goat... I would have liked a somehow more frightening/ more amazing mount which fits better to a belligerent fraction... How about a hyena or (even better) with a saber-toothed cat?

B_WE
April 02, 2015 18:19:16

Goats are to peacefully!!! (Just my opinion)

Akademyclady Le Mystérieux
April 03, 2015 13:24:32

B_WE
Thanks for correcting.

mandrazzz Le Destructeur
April 01, 2015 06:17:54

I'm having a bad feeling that they could do the same mistake (one of them) that they done with H6, I mean lack of different strength units. Let me try to explain:
1. Building an army - in H6 it was very easy, you could built elites very easy and go fight with them, however because their strength (lower number but better stats) they was similar to core. Even H4 has 4 lvls...
2. Guards, neutrals - The same situation, there was not enough variety, champs wasn't too powerful compare to core

mandrazzz Le Destructeur
April 01, 2015 06:22:40

Ubi can solve this problem with balancing, for example making core units weaker and champs stronger (brutes can kill 5-7 basilisk riders? It should be around 2-3 with flanking, maybe 3-4 if hero has really high attack)
And make some different strength units in core and elites (making some core/elites more weaker than other ones) In that case we will have more different unit strength levels
Otherwise it will be the same H6 game...
I hope you understand

ancalagon91
April 01, 2015 08:08:59

I share this opinion

KhanOfSlaughter Le Conquérant
April 01, 2015 08:59:34

Theoretically, doing away with the core-elite-champion system would rectify that situation.

mandrazzz Le Destructeur
April 01, 2015 09:35:30

I'll make an example bigger map with medium res and default guard size:
Heroes 3;5:
1st week, killing 1-2 lvl guards
2nd week, killing 3-4 lvl guards
3rd week, 5-6 lvl
4th week, 7 lvl and bigger quantity lower lvl guards

Heroes 6:
1st week - killing core
2nd week - killing elites and champs (if not custom numbers)

Sure there could be a bit dfferent numbers but overall I hope I made a point

One of the main factors why Heroes is fun it's guard killing and you took big part of it with Heroes 6.

March 31, 2015 17:32:57

I think Stronghold will be the best faction of the game.

KhanOfSlaughter Le Conquérant
April 01, 2015 04:18:51

Clearly. It's not my favourite faction for nothing ;)

jewelryan Le Héros
April 04, 2015 18:47:56

Единственное, что расстроило из представленных материалов - транспорт орков. Хотелось бы видеть что-то иное, к примеру, тех же буйволов из пятерки или что-то более экзотическое.
А скриншоты и обои вышли просто на "ура", я считаю.

guest-Rje384Hi Le Mystérieux
April 24, 2015 20:59:28

Да транспорт в принципе нормальный

April 04, 2015 13:34:35

No balance = no strategy
If there is no good multiplayer server=no game heroes
Без баланса и качественного сервера =нет игры герои .
Интересные приключения и тд можно и в РПГ гонять ,сейчас куча игр.Если забьют опять на баланс и сервер , ну не знаю тогда (((

April 04, 2015 13:35:40

интервью на Ютубе не внушает оптимизма ,как и многие на форуме пишут их не интересует мультиплеер ((( печаль

RRick_CZ Le Triomphant
April 04, 2015 13:36:44

Multiplayer is very important but no need for everything to be 100% balanced.. I think its not even possible in a Heroes game...
fun > balance

dr4gm0re Le Fou
April 04, 2015 13:38:37

Мираж, герои это не мультиплеер=) Это хорошая компания и хот сит=)

April 04, 2015 13:40:30

Yes, but not as heroes 6, wherein there is no balance.No balance = no strategy. In RPG play will ((

April 04, 2015 13:41:33

Мираш, в 6 был плохой баланс? Там же всё было сделано во имя баланса. xD Одинаковые скиллы, одинаковое развитие замков. Одинаковое ВСЁ.

April 04, 2015 13:42:20

RRick_CZ, that was exactly my point, fellow countryman ;)

April 04, 2015 13:43:38

Что такое хотсит ?
Отвечу словами одного матерого "олдфага" по героям = Герои -это игра по сети ,все компашки -просто обучалка,чтобы выйти на бой с противником \как то так\
режим сингл конечно интересен ,но не более того (

April 04, 2015 13:45:43

если делают упор на интересную компашку и забивают на остальное (( тогда это игра на пару недель ,и не понятно ,к чему вообще тогда весь форум и шум (( или я чего то не понимаю уже

April 04, 2015 13:47:13

H6 was rather overbalanced which ruined all the diversity from the game. All factions felt too similar to play, they developped evenly and units had equal stats. Just make balancing like in h3 and h5 where different factions are overall balanced fairly balanced. They just have different times when they shine and different opponents they are stronger against. The factions gotta feel unique, different from each other and same goes for units. Possibility fo different focuses in tactics/strategies.

April 04, 2015 13:48:05

Мурк в Г6 как раз провал был баланса и конфлюкса ,был и есть

April 04, 2015 13:49:53

одинаково -накосячили гениально ))

dr4gm0re Le Fou
April 04, 2015 13:54:43

Мираж- хот сит это игра с несколькими людьми на одном компьютере=) Мультиплеер в героях ОЧЕНЬ затяжной. Например в героях 3 один бой на XXL карте мог затянутся на несколько недель, а то и месяц(!!). Герои ведь как шахматы, в них надо много думать, и предугадывать ходы соперника, а это занимает время=) И на счет баланса, он героях не так важен как само веселье от игры. Все таки герои это прежде всего веселье, а не киберспорт. Так что идеальный баланс там не особо нужен=)

April 04, 2015 13:56:37

Месье Эрван ЛБ сказал их не интересует кибер спорт ....ну и баланс соответственно не на 1 месте ,типа играть бкднт скучно (((Оч жаль .
Есть в кибер спорте стратении ,стрелялки всякие , и тд ....эти старые игры живут и процветают ...там конечно поддерживают и сервера и баланс и тд .Оч жаль что герои переходят в сингл (( или я преувеличиваю расстроилась короче после видео с ютуба (

April 04, 2015 13:57:21

пардон редактирования нет (( написала криво

April 04, 2015 13:59:40

dr4gm0re я согласна ,но не так же как в Г6 то ? не так провально то ?

April 04, 2015 14:03:22

У меня нет на 1 комп с кем играть я не понимаю что это ? Я захожу на сервер и играю ,как то так

April 04, 2015 14:07:16

конечно весело с друзьями на карте повисеть и пофиг на баланс....Но когда по сети ищешь и видишь 2 расы только ,чето не весело уже а скучно (

April 04, 2015 14:07:34

Mirash-, всё начиналось со сценариев, мультиплеер появился не с первой части ;)

April 04, 2015 14:08:55

По поводу дисбаланса...он был, но именно в кампании. За счёт артефактов династии и тд. Дисбы между существами и расами я особо не замечал: всё было одинаково убого. Возможно, might герои были сильнее magic героев. Вот и всё, что я заметил. А какие у тебя претензии? Что ты имеешь в виду под "конфлюкс"?

April 04, 2015 14:11:35

Mirash-, герои никогда не были и не должны быть "киберспортом". А в герои 3 и по сей день играют (далеко не самая сильная игра в плане баланса). Делай выводы. Это то, о чём я тебе говорил. Даже мультиплеер - это не только дуэли, к которым ты привыкла. И если бы не было фана в игре, на баланс всем было бы плевать.

RRick_CZ Le Triomphant
April 04, 2015 14:11:39

In H6 all factions played the same because all had access to the same abilities. The only difference was a faction ability, and selection of magic schools but other than that all heroes had same perks. I hope this will be repaired in H7

April 04, 2015 14:12:22

ramborusina, yes. Totally agree. They ruined all the fun in the name of balance.

April 04, 2015 14:15:04

да мурк уже писали тут 100 раз ...вылеты,зависания,не работают династия на карте,не возможно больше 3 сыграть , то одно то другое хромает ,я из-за этого и бросила игру,,
Дисбаланс жуткий что в картах что в дуэлях...Достаточно того что на картах старт разный даже (( Короч проблемы Г6 багов штук 5000 были написаны на сайте нашем забыла типа агу ру короч известный игровой сайт забыла как на англ пишется он.
Хотя игра оч даже нормальная , просто недоделанная (( \про компашки молчу они тоска зеленая

dr4gm0re Le Fou
April 04, 2015 14:18:06

Мираж, не знаю что посоветовать тебе... Если в героях 7 вернут дуэльки из пятых и улучшат их, то это в какой то мере окупит плохой мультиплеер=) А так, подождем информацию про мультиплеер.

April 04, 2015 14:19:00

Зависания и вылеты ведь не относится к балансу. Я чего и спросил, почему ты отнесла конфлюкс к балансу?)
>Достаточно того что на картах старт разный даже ((
Это не баланс, это фигня. Баланс - это подгонка характеристик разных фракций, соотношение прироста, силы магии, иммунитета существ. Допустим, если у существ одной фракции есть иммунитет к чему-то, то их нужно сделать в чём-то слабее и тд. А то, что ты назвала, - это просто обычные недочеты, которых в игре масса.

April 04, 2015 14:23:28

Да нету никакого баланса в Г6 ,о чем вы ? Одинаково -не значит баланс то ,елки палки ..! Кроме навыков там куча составляющих в Г6 ....
А вообще игра то повторю хорошая просто недоделанная \отряды -дело вкуса ,на мой взгляд некрасивые\

DimaJeydar Le Fou
April 04, 2015 14:25:50

Насчет баланса соглашусь. Он в героях 6 в основном нарушался из-за того, что некроманты могли воскрешать свои войска постоянно, даже после боя. И из-за этого за всю игру потерять всего нескольких скелетов и то, по неосторожности.

April 04, 2015 14:25:59

Драгмор ,я играла дуэли в Г6 не скрою оч нравиться режим дуэли, но в Г6 карты не реально играть .А в Г5 я играла карты с удовольствием.То есть карты я тоже хочу играть,но не так как в Г6 ,там карты для мазохистов

April 04, 2015 14:30:21

Мурк хорошо я писать умно не умею ,про баланс лучше б Некр и Шм написали .Про фракции -В г6 все фракции -это алики да некры )) вот тебе и баланс ) На карте -одни расы рулят , в дуэлях -другие ,но в принципе одни и теже ) Эт если на победу а не по фану играть

April 04, 2015 14:30:56

Но по сути никто ничего не сказал по поводу дисбаланса) В чём он там? :) Про некромантов - это да, но частично. Они, в принципе, всегда были читерские, да и воскрешение мёртвых там более-менее сбалансировано слабостью юнитов. Лично я большого дисбаланса там не видел. Видел скучную игру, где каждая из фракций отличается лишь юнитами. Так что не соглашусь пока не услышу доводов.

April 04, 2015 14:33:20

Mirash-, ты хочешь сказать, что в расах есть очевидные аутсайдеры? (режим дуэли я даже не рассматриваю). Его могли не сбалансировать просто по количеству стартовых юнитов. Это не то, Мираш. В дуэли можно сделать сбалансированную партию при любом дисбалансе в игре просто подобрав правильное количество юнитов для каждой из сторон.

April 04, 2015 14:35:50

))с 27 уровнем ! я тут все лайки ставлю всех подтягиваю и Медику и Рамбо надо ставить и Энергетику ,а то тут меня затравят ))
PS я просто не умею выразить мысль ,у парней лучше б получилось ,все эти термины и технические подробности (( понаписала просто из расстройства интервью ,наболело после Г 6 )

April 04, 2015 14:37:23

Не надо технических терминов. Объясняй своими словами.
Да, 27. Печаль. А я думал, чтобы на ДР 27 лвл и в жизни 27 лвл одновременно выпали)

April 04, 2015 14:40:06

Если честно я давно уже ставлю лайки многим не глядя )) Рамбо редко заходит просто щас,,,будет время прям пойду по веткам и Медику понаставлю )) Хотя я в старых ветках ставила кому-то \Нимроку чтоль ,не помню короч кого переводила интересно читать было\ ,а толку нет )

April 04, 2015 14:42:48

Я щас всем ставлю если не лень ,кто не злой тут и меня не обижает )просто забываю часто )) даж тебе мурк понаставила ,грешна (

April 04, 2015 14:47:31

Да чего обьяснять ,надо самому играть ...Вот мне про трешку смысла нет обьяснять я ж не играла ....Просто наслышана \мне в реале 1 чел все уши прожжужал ими ))
Кто играл долго тот и сам знает все . Да и в сети понаписано куча -игры то старые уже

April 04, 2015 14:54:46

Кстати в Г5 с балансом было более-менее после всех патчей .Там у любой расы можно было наиграть интересную прокачку и ходы и все были норм.И карты были ровные \ну те кот я играла на 4 точно \ .Только там ниже уровня ветеран нельзя играть ,игра смысл теряет ,а так то ИИ там был вполне в адеквате )) \относительно\ )

April 04, 2015 14:57:27

Mirash-, в Г5 - ТОЕ лучший баланс в серии) но там это не ставили во главу угла. По поводу АИ и т.д...хочу сказать, что некоторые сценарии в героях ты на "Герое" пройдёшь раза с 15-го неудач) А ниже ветерана смысла играть конечно нет. Ну если только ты новичок в игре, то можно.

April 04, 2015 15:02:38

Я в 5 все прошла было интересно \ну может 2-3 пропустила\.А про ветеран эт меня учил 1 товарищ стратегии ,Он сказал хочешь понять игру и зачем ресурсы и тд -иди сразу на ветеран.Вначале будешь сливать а поотом поймешь ))\Я до этого ВООБЩЕ не знала что такое стратегия и вообще комп игры \ну в шашки и шахматы только играла в детстве типа дуэль)))
Вру варкрафтик только -ну есст по сюжету.Там сюжет божественный но стратегия в реальном режиме -эт жесть.Я ради сюжета играла )

April 04, 2015 15:07:08

Да .Если б герои поднялись до уровня варкрафта или старкрафта ,я б играла всю жизнь наверное) Я тоже слышала про турниры, но говорят они провалились из-за того что все некрами вылезли и вообще вылеты- твич тормозит ,фиг докажешь что в турнирах )

April 04, 2015 15:07:51

Mirash- , я имел в виду карты для режима мультиплеер, но там с небольшим сценарием. Начиная играть на герое на маленьких картах нужно делать всё безошибочно. Т.к. АИ отстраивается каждый ход, а у тебя 0 ресурсов. В итоге нужно выбрать безошибочную стратегию т.к. через неделю-полторы к тебе уже идут гости. В общем, там свои нюансы и в этом аспекте игра бывает сложна (как и в Г3).

April 04, 2015 15:15:47

да с минимальным стартом ресурсов и армии интересно ужасно и весело !
Я тольк за -главное пошагово для меня )

avm13
April 14, 2015 13:12:21

Баланс конечно важен и конечно игра это не компания, это отдельные карты и мультиплеер, иначе это не надолго.
Я уже спрашивал - только меня раздражает система контроля территорий?
Мне кажется, что ее стоит сделать отключаемой опцией.
Именно так возможно удастся удовлетворить сразу всех, и тех кто за и тех кто против.

Zangetas Le Fou
April 01, 2015 21:23:16

Heres some gameplay :
--- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwvYBt0OlwI ---

I don't like that skill system at all :(

April 01, 2015 00:41:03

About Thank website works! yay !!

April 01, 2015 00:46:00

yay!

April 01, 2015 00:47:43

Итак \я дорвалась до сайта ))
1 -орки крутые и классные
2 -картинки красивые вообщем тож самое что в 5-6 героях \ эт че там за барашек -маунт ? ))
3-фотка с циклопом - это вообще класс !! супер-фото сессия

agar6 Le Fou
April 01, 2015 00:48:38

теперь все збс1

agar6 Le Fou
April 01, 2015 00:52:04

Да, кляча непонятная.. наверно, лошадям тоже демоническою кровь вливали.
Фракция-зоопарк... как я люблю) И палитра разнообразная.

April 01, 2015 00:53:21

Ну на баранах будут ездить. Визуально есть много вообще замечаний. Но учитывая, что это альфа, то всё ок. Мне анимация юнитов не совсем нравится (про "смешную" анимацию я вообще молчу - перевод времени (теперь ещё один артефакт снимут наверно с героя - потратили ж время и ресурсы на доп.движения лол)). Ну и абилки у юнитов несколько странные.

agar6 Le Fou
April 01, 2015 00:58:07

Да, попридераться можно. Но после шестерки это проста праздник какой-то, чуть малафья не полилася)

April 01, 2015 00:59:52

Агар, ну да. Будем надеяться, что и геймплейно они подальше от шестёрки уйдут.

agar6 Le Fou
April 01, 2015 01:00:05

Тем обидней смотреть на некропольский чемодан с паучьими ножками..

April 01, 2015 01:03:04

Вот, к примеру, что меня смутило: почему у василиска "парализующий взгляд"? Он - медуза, что ли? Почему не укус-то, как это было в тройке? Ну, там...логика, типа...слюна ядовитая, парализующая. А взгляд-то при чём?

agar6 Le Fou
April 01, 2015 01:07:10

Ну, может, экономят на иконках и описаниях, чтоб не делать отдельную иконку для медузы) Она же тоже этим заниматься будет, надеюсь?

April 01, 2015 01:08:09

офигеть сайт так заработал что ответы летят быстрее моих вопросов )) ух

April 01, 2015 01:21:30

А, всё. Мне уже леща дали там в теме с василиском. То я тупил. Он и в мифах "зловещий взгляд". Okay. :{

Feral1234
March 31, 2015 18:09:39

Devs,the game looks beautiful,but pls,give us an option to remove those shiny edges when clicking on a unit.

March 31, 2015 18:33:40

Yes please, get rid off this edges or make them optional.

April 04, 2015 22:11:54

Sorry for the off-topic but, btw have you guys seen the interviews?

Miks_ya L'Ancien
April 04, 2015 22:15:18

I think that not all, but certainly many

April 04, 2015 22:20:18

You can watch it here:—https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ickt5_QM9mM
_
Erwin is saying some very cool things, like:
_
"So all this converge together we said OK: Spiders + Necromancers + Buddhists = the concept for this faction."
Or:
_
"When it comes to “we don’t like your world because the spiders and the undead for us make no sense”, our only answer is to say for us it makes a lot of sense and we just like it and our team is behind it and that’s the way it is."
#FIRE ERWAN LE BRETON

Qvikh Le Mystérieux
April 04, 2015 22:38:37

Lol. I think he forgot they are not making the game only for themselves ;P

April 04, 2015 22:47:41

No, haven't seen. Thanx 4 the video. Gonna watch it. Any more interviews?

April 04, 2015 22:52:07

Here are two more interviews from 2014 that I haven't seen before.

Qvikh Le Mystérieux
April 04, 2015 22:55:57

And have you seen the one with Marzhin?

April 04, 2015 22:56:05

merenefere1282, thanx, but those I've seen. They are old. I meant from the last event where our representatives have been. Maybe they have something else.

April 04, 2015 22:56:52

Oh but I should have posted that in the lore entry, my mistake.
_
@Sempai: Yes there is with Marzhin also: —https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwAdQPJpQkA

April 04, 2015 22:56:56

@Qvikh, no, I haven't seen it. Thank you very much.

April 04, 2015 22:57:43

thnx guys. Gonna watch it.

Qvikh Le Mystérieux
April 04, 2015 22:57:50

You were late, Galaad ;P

April 04, 2015 22:57:52

From the last event there are only the two ones at the moment.

April 04, 2015 23:01:31

Also, interview with Paul Anthony Romero, Rob King and Karin Mushegain.

April 04, 2015 23:02:28

And a sample of recording with Karin:

April 04, 2015 23:03:22

merenefere1282, those I've seen. Who is that woman btw?

Qvikh Le Mystérieux
April 04, 2015 23:06:01

@merenefere1282 - Big thanks ^^ I haven't seen it yet.

April 04, 2015 23:06:11

Karin is an opera singer that we can hear in the soundtracks from H1 to HVII.

April 04, 2015 23:09:08

@Qvikh: What do you mean?

Qvikh Le Mystérieux
April 04, 2015 23:12:52

@GalaadleHaut - You gave link to the same interview just seconds after I did it.

April 04, 2015 23:13:02

merenefere1282, oh, I see. Awesome, thanx. Havin tea and watching all interviews.
(#´ー´)旦

April 04, 2015 23:27:13

Galaad: What can he say now if he was one of the people who made this up? He would shoot himself in the foot if he denied his own ideas that they have thought to be cool etc.

April 05, 2015 00:12:02

spider zen buddhist necromancers LEL

April 05, 2015 00:19:06

Man. Erwan's interview is even funnier than that parody I made with a laughing guy xD He's talking such.... things xD

April 05, 2015 00:51:05

The best thing is that many people will still like it, and take it. You know why? Mostly because of the trademark and the engine. It's enough they hear the word "Heroes game" to get excited. H6 would never sell that much if it wasn't for the trademark. They didn't care what the fans thought or truly liked and wanted. All they cared was to sell, UBI. H7 has additionally a nice engine and marketing will do its own thing. And even if some devs will do their best, they won't have anything to say.

April 05, 2015 00:54:29

Moreover, on 2014 Gamescom Erwan said that Heroes has A "one more turn" syndrom, which is completely false in case of H6. They completely failed to provide THE "one more turn" syndrom. What a shame!

ADAMIT_1986T L'Aventurier
April 04, 2015 15:07:00

игра развивается к ней привлекают внимание если проводятся турниры или соревнования! если захотят чтобы герои 7 жили то турниры обязательно будут! карты в 6 мы с друзьями затерли до дыр как ни как два с половиной года играли. В этом и вся прелесть героев каждый раз немного по-другому много зависит от удачного старта от того какие стражи выпадут, какая начальная позиция, во что ты будешь качаться, и как развиваться, и все это ты должен просчитывать наперед. чтобы выиграть. ЗА ЭТО ИГРУ ЛЮБЛЮ!

April 04, 2015 15:22:15

Адам в ветке 1 апреля видео ,пост JotunLogi найди у него в профиле впечатления об игре-он ездил к Юби .Интересно короч переведи почитай.Игра будет 5-6 но намного сложней.Тактика круче и тд ...Эх еще б и сервер норм ! Короч почитай он очень интересно написал и подробно,что видел.

ADAMIT_1986T L'Aventurier
April 04, 2015 15:25:54

Я видел колесо развития в статье игромании!" Это же классная новость Мира! Так же интереснее будет! супернавык в конце ветки! сервер -- обслуживающий с иглиша! думаю. поправят! Спс за ссылкуЁ! удачки тебе Мира! молодца, что классную аву вернула! ( И еще) мож светлого эльфа поставишь, чтобы скорее анонсировали?

ADAMIT_1986T L'Aventurier
April 04, 2015 15:29:18

Мира, а у тебя нигде в истории браузера не осталось ссылки, а то мне искать немного в груз, ща родичи на новоселье придут! Я тут как золушка весь день порядки навожу..

April 04, 2015 15:35:20

Оч хорошо написал подробно и честно все что видел.Добро и с юмором он.Тольк переводчик норм подбери там текста куча.

ADAMIT_1986T L'Aventurier
April 04, 2015 15:35:53

Спс https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMt4_txVrWQ&index=29&list=WL Мира почитал коммент, заинтриговало, блимззы и стратегия...

ADAMIT_1986T L'Aventurier
April 04, 2015 15:37:50

Мира большое спасибо, сейчас буду переводить и читать! Жили в одном городе, я б тебе чайных роз бы букет подарил!

April 04, 2015 15:43:52

если тебе проще польский ,то ветка 1 апреля видео -там где то на польском профиль ссылка )) Спс Адам )