BeYo_OnD L'Ancien
October 02, 2014 15:23:42

THE RIGHT WAY TO VOTE THE SIXTH FACTION:

☐ Dungeon
☑ Inferno

Vote Inferno my acolytes.

LET URGASH'S ANGER BURN ASHAN TO ASHES!!

❤ INFERNO, VOTED ❤

October 02, 2014 15:25:30

We will UNLEASH THE FIRES OF SHEOGH! Vote inferno today! Think all the imps, succubi and incubi who would love to have your vote!

chaoslord3 Le Destructeur
October 02, 2014 15:26:46

VERY BIG LIKE!!!!! :D

October 02, 2014 15:31:44

THE BIGGER THE BETTER CHAOS! VOTE FOR CHAOS TODAY!

arturo121.98 Le Mystérieux
October 02, 2014 21:31:25

NO, NO,NO!!!! Go Dungeon!

Loki.22
October 03, 2014 22:33:46

I shall obey my Sovereign, Urgash is calling!

Aseved Le Gardien
October 04, 2014 00:03:23

I agree, all inferno voters, please add your choice into your comment...

☐Dungeon
☑ Inferno

And *do not* press the "VOTE" button under that hot succubus.

This way our dungeon ensures victory }:)>
(signed, the true warlocks)

Velarica
October 04, 2014 12:48:02

Inferno is like best uniqe race that is not hybrid of any other races, also the tactics are uniqe too

AnacondaV2
October 09, 2014 09:48:45

Sheogh is overrated. LET'S GO MY EMO-ELVES <3

Andrewstringer Le Ténébreux
October 12, 2014 14:14:03

Quite terrifying how many people are getting actively involved with actual Urgash worship. By the end of this vote we shan't need the inferno faction because all the game fans will have summoned the spawn of sheogh to earth itself! So while a hellhound is munching on your leg, please. See sense. Vote Dungeon. :D

N.Vagner
October 02, 2014 15:08:38

Heroes without Dungeon is not Heroes!

CiP.Ro
October 03, 2014 08:38:03

Dungeon will come to expansion...

Luzendor
October 03, 2014 20:39:51

It's TRUE !

Good Argument :)

Pawek1308 L'Ancien
October 03, 2014 22:35:00

So can Inferno.

Arthas3 Le Destructeur
October 04, 2014 14:28:39

Don't be so conservative! New Heroes should bring new things!

Pawek1308 L'Ancien
October 05, 2014 00:56:26

Arthas3: There is nothing new about Dungeon and Inferno. Besides, do you remember the results of recent vote? The conservative (in terms of Ubisoft) option won. In the first one also Heroes conservatives also won (Sylvan). From that we can safely presume that Heroes community is quite conservative. Now we shall se which conservatism wins - Inferno's or Dungeon's?

Arthas3 Le Destructeur
October 05, 2014 15:03:22

I want to see some new things...And I think that "Heroes without Dungeon is not Heroes!" is not a good reasoning.

Ayenari
October 10, 2014 23:02:16

DUNGEON FOREVER!

codedawg
October 17, 2014 16:53:27

srsly.... we don't want another heroes 6 - first heroes without black dragons.

Tristam-94
October 02, 2014 15:57:30

Dungeon of course! Everyone knows the basic ingredients for a good HOMM is Titans and Black Dragons.

Keljake88
October 02, 2014 15:58:34

And no purple elves... ;-)

DDR2070 Le Furieux
October 03, 2014 00:25:05

Black Dragons can be neutrals ... this way tehy could be really op cause they wouldnt be restricted by the balance between the factions so the only way to unleash the full power of the black dragons is to keep them out of the game TL:DR Black Dragon may be like Phoenix in homm5

Luzendor
October 05, 2014 12:07:13

It's naturally :

TITAN and BLACK Dragon are two faces of Heroes of Might And Magic :)

Alex4815
October 02, 2014 16:41:20

INFERNO! VOTE FOR THE BEST!!!

Spectrum1070 Le Mystérieux
October 02, 2014 16:16:03

VOTE FOR INFERNO! We already have one elven faction and Heroes does not exist with demons. Think about it and make the right choice. ALL HAIL URGASH! ALL HAIL INFERNO! Screw you Malassa

Spectrum1070 Le Mystérieux
October 02, 2014 16:21:32

*Heroes does not exist without demons ... damn you elvish auto-correct

Luzendor
October 03, 2014 20:41:13

FALSE

Heroes was born with Dungeon and Black Dragon !

Aseved Le Gardien
October 04, 2014 06:47:04

Heroes was born with Warlock and Purple Dragon actually... but anyway, this mean Heroes was born with purple, that is Dungeon's color. Vote for it! :)

damianjcoles Le Fidèle
October 05, 2014 13:14:53

We also already have Orcs which are part demon. So either way you're voting for something that's related to a faction that's already implemented.

Maverickk66
October 05, 2014 04:53:15

Inferno MUST be in Heroes. Urgash plays a huge roll in the shaping of Ashan. You can only create Order out of Chaos. Yes they ravage and pillage and "would burn the world to a cinder just to watch it burn" but they are the Children of Chaos, pure power and destruction. All the Children of Asha know this, yet many have abandoned their god and turned to Urgash and this our chance to hear the untold story of those individuals. We've heard Dungeons, and now its Inferno's turn.
VOTE INFERNO!!

October 05, 2014 04:56:50

Indeed I want to see how kha-beleth and most of the inferno heroes became demons. Considering the small information we got from the games most of them have sad backgrounds I want to see that. We have seen how dungeon became a nation, we have seen their origins and how they handle their society, we have also seen the tools they have to manipulate people and weaken the light in H6 and MMX. We got a chance at a fresh story with inferno no eclipses or blood moons stories.

Maverickk66
October 05, 2014 05:02:16

@Lokdron
I've read down through your posts and your knowledge of lore and sorts is fantastic!! I completely agree with you on all that you say. You need to post daily and help sway everyone to Inferno :) Yes, the factions line up are great and a huge part of the game but so is that factions story. Keep up the great posts!

October 05, 2014 05:05:45

Thanks I will keep fighting the good fight for demons if I can sway some people with my posts I will keep going win or lose. Still one interesting thing is the hellcaller tears upgrade. Kiril convinced maniacs the most insane demon to join his army and kiril said something I find interesting. "Even demons seek something to believe in." That made me think demons are not all that different from the children of Ashan in a sense. I think its the same reason why they follow Kha-beleth.

Cleglaw Le Conseiller
October 05, 2014 05:06:47

Finally we are done with eclipses/blood moons. it time for real stories to hear. i need to see from infernal perspective, just for once at least, i want this oppurtinity.

October 05, 2014 05:08:09

Yeah they fear his power but in his profile he is known to have insane Charisma and is tired of the constant infighting. One interesting fact is that they never say that he wants to destroy Ashan heck he wanted to keep the prince of destruction trapped and under control. Even here what Kha-beleth wants is this. "expose, if not impose, his people’s right to an equal place amongst the children of the Dragon Gods." I mean going by his dialogue in h6 he is against senseless destruction.

Cryon69
October 05, 2014 05:17:11

@Travis444078 cc@lokdron
Its funny that you mention Lokdron "swaying" votes, I voted Dungeon firstly but after reading peoples posts, including some of lokrons I changed my vote to inferno. ya'll make some valid and intriguing votes. I hope inferno wins keep it up

October 05, 2014 05:27:25

Thanks for voting inferno! I am sure all inferno fans Apperciate your vote including me. One thing I am quite interested is the "ritual" that a child of asha has to do to become a heretic. On the portal it says they are "blessed" by urgash the ritual is incredibly painful and it corrupt their flesh and soul most likely attuning it to him so they can be reborn as true demons when they die. This ritual allows them to channel the fires of Shoegh and command its minions I am assuming beast demons

October 05, 2014 05:29:48

So this might be the reason why the beasts demons don't chop the heretics head off maybe because the more bestial demons now see them as "one of us" so to speak or favored by urgash because it seems most of the original children of urgash the beasts/pit lords "love" urgash the most and are the ones who truly wish to bring ashan to ruin. Still out of the ritual you get free demon armour you can't take off unless you die and you are finally turned into a proper demon.

damianjcoles Le Fidèle
October 05, 2014 13:28:03

You're doing a great job talking up Inferno, but I think a lot of it has come from your own thoughts and imagination. In games 3, 4, 5 and 6, the inferno faction has been quite one-dimensional. Ubisoft has improved the Inferno faction from 3DO (about the only thing they improved on), but it's still a predictable faction: it's designed to be that way. Creating an Inferno that is multi-layered is going away from what Inferno is.

October 05, 2014 16:27:40

Er it did not come from my imagination if you bother to read the hero backstories and the ashan compendium, the games and the might and magic portal all the information I mention is there. A developer even mentioned that inferno story is not going to be based around eclipses. The burden of proof is on you to prove if I am getting all this information from my head. Just because I look into the lore details of the faction I like does not mean I am talking without reason.

damianjcoles Le Fidèle
October 06, 2014 00:28:46

"That made me think demons are not all that different from the children of Ashan in a sense. I think its the same reason why they follow Kha-beleth" + "So this might be the reason why the beasts demons don't chop the heretics head off maybe because the more bestial demons now see them as "one of us" so to speak or favored by urgash" So you can source this information?? Or is it your imagination like I said??

AcidDragon
October 02, 2014 14:20:54

An obvious vote for me - there can be no Heroes without Black Dragons. Some things should not change. Ever.

manutero
October 02, 2014 14:48:16

I thought that for griffins and unicorns an here we are.

Asv320
October 05, 2014 15:21:20

Times are changing, Dungeon must be changed too.
Deal with it and don't vote for ONE unit only becouse you like it, vote for faction with better look and rush strategy!

VOTE FOR INFERNO!!

cossacking
October 07, 2014 06:54:45

No "Black" Dragons in Heroes 1.

NACH00OO Le Conseiller
October 03, 2014 00:45:33

A vote for dungeon is a vote for a line up something like this

Core:
Troglydites
Elf strike and return unit
Evil eyes

Elite:
Manticores
Minotaur
Shadow witch

Champion:
Hydra
Black Dragon

And they won't repeat 50 shades of purple again. The community has been heard

October 03, 2014 00:53:12

Umm wasn't troglodyte the "frogman"(or w/e) with spear...? That would go more in the line of sanctuary since this is between h6 and h5 so I doubt that's coming. Other than that I could see that line-up as possible option. I'm guessing they'll have more elf-units than you suggest, but one can always hope it's more creature-based ;)

Really hope hydra will be champion IF dungeon wins.

MightyKain
October 03, 2014 00:53:57

Agree, and 2 elves in line-up is good enough imo.

macwho Le Gardien
October 03, 2014 00:56:07

Awesome LINEUP!!!!! TOTALLY AGREE BLACK DRAGON ALL THE WAY

SlumbrousShip5 Le Furieux
October 03, 2014 01:25:51

Troglodytes are blind cave crawlers they don't belong in sanctuary. Heroes 4 did make them look like a frog though, idk why they were green

LiDu-Dono
October 03, 2014 01:26:02

Sounds nice, but I really love the assassins since they really fit into the dark,shadow, unseen threat theme of the dungeon. But if for example the Troglydites become somewhat like it that would be cool as well since dungeon is a pretty creature based faction to me. So in case of choosing a creature like the Troglydites over an Elfish "creature" then the evil eys could also be replaced by an Elf ranged attacker like the shakram dancer which also performe pretty cool as fleet-footed as they are.

SlumbrousShip5 Le Furieux
October 03, 2014 01:28:59

I wanna see manticoreas as a shooter

LiDu-Dono
October 03, 2014 01:35:09

...Just to not purely have creatures in the roster but instead maintain some Elfs inside as well and keep a certain balance and a noticeable difference in size to underline the creatures visual presence as well as the smaller Elf's dexterity and illusiveness. So the dungeon would contain the tricky,cunning aspect illustrated by the Elf's themselves while at the same time show the raw power (Minotaurs,Dragons,Hydras) and the speed (Manticores) from their alliances with the "beasts".

Pan.Kamson
October 03, 2014 01:37:43

I hope that in some DLC will be a Fortrece like h3 with Hydra in it. Maybe something new would apear here.

NACH00OO Le Conseiller
October 03, 2014 01:43:12

Troglydites are just as slumberousship5 says, they are blind creatures that have adapted to the darkness, definately dungeon. This lineup doesn't even include assassins, lizard riders, Chakram dancers or the faceless, but it just goes to show how many awesome options there are for dungeon

NACH00OO Le Conseiller
October 03, 2014 01:51:50

I'd love to see a golden manticore with a big proud mane, but with a large insectoid dark tail. No purple

Herbertson023
October 03, 2014 02:18:08

Awesome sounding lineup.
But troglodytes are icky.

GalaadleHaut Le Héros
October 03, 2014 17:22:12

Replace Shadow witch with Medusas and put Assassins instead of Troglodytes :)

Luzendor
October 03, 2014 20:43:15

You have just forgotten ONE creature of Dungeon : Medusa

Ivan5025 Le Fou
October 06, 2014 22:08:12

Your line up is good, but according to the last HOMM, you won't get it. You'll get dark elves/ A lot of fucking dark elves. That's why I votr fore Inferno.

NACH00OO Le Conseiller
October 07, 2014 00:51:41

@Ivan H6 had 2 dark elves, Assassins and Chakram Dancers. H5 had 4, Assassans, Blood Furies, Lizard Riders and the Shadow witch. H7 is set in between 5 & 6, and even if there are 3 elves out of a total 8 creatures then I'm cool with that. That's what Sylvan got, why won't the dark elves?

Also, if this is the kind of creature line up that you want in H7 for dungeon then UPVOTE the lineup. The more upvotes it has the more seriously the Devs will take it and may offer it as a lineup to vote on

Maverickk66
October 03, 2014 04:20:32

Take yourself back to 1999. You've played H1 and H2. The warlock in H2 was pretty cool. But then in 1999 H3 comes out and you have a new Faction, a race of Demons called Inferno. Do you guys not remember how awesome it was to play them for the first time?? Inferno has been a long time fave for me, and now we get the chance to FINALLY see their story. A story that just isn't about an eclipse. Don't break the tradition, VOTE to KEEP them in our beloved Heroes!!
VOTE FOR INFERNO!!

dchalfont
October 03, 2014 04:25:50

I have been a fan of Inferno since H3 and they have been my favourite faction in each game since.

The possibilities for an Inferno lineup are endless.

I hope they make a Lava Wyrm ( aka dragon ) as the second champion unit with 400 health and 4 movement, the ultimate tank.

Naturally the pit lord is by far the coolest and should be the default champion for all lineups.

Maverickk66
October 03, 2014 04:32:16

I completely agree with you. In H6 each unit was from one of the Demon Overlords. They could make and entire line up out of just one of them, of mix them like in H6. 1 Dragon-Urgash, 7 Overlords, the possibilities are endless.

Yamatotakeruno
October 03, 2014 04:32:54

I remember them being the weakest team and generally the most uninteresting, that's about all I remember.

Maverickk66
October 03, 2014 04:36:34

@Yamatotakeruno
You just didn't know how to play them. But that's ok :D

October 03, 2014 04:41:43

Agreed the fact that we are getting a story that is not about the eclipse is something that I personally can not pass up. An opportunity to explore something we have never seen before.

Irdis2006 Le Mystérieux
October 03, 2014 05:06:47

История демонов все равно будет про затмение. Иначе их рассказ будет про банальную резню между собой за право возглавить вторжение, когда это затмение начнется.

October 03, 2014 05:09:44

I translated your post(google translate ftw!) and going by what a developer said that's not the kind of story they wish to tell read what the spy master said. Marzhin said the story will have nothing to do with the eclipse I honestly think we will explore each of the factions and why they would choose to sell their souls to demons or how they fall to demon worship.

October 03, 2014 05:13:38

Many of the demon heroes have sad backgrounds on why or how they became a demon. I think they want to explore that aspect. What can push a child of ashan so far to sell themselves to urgash? The children of Asha wonder that themselves heck many people wonder why since there is not much of a "benefit" to do doing so. That's why many of us are so happy that we are not getting an eclipse story and going by what the spy master said I speculate that we are getting a story of corruption had one falls.

October 03, 2014 05:14:09

how*

Maverickk66
October 03, 2014 05:16:06

@Idris2006
Not all Inferno Heroes are about Carnage and Hate. Some of them were tricked into it, like Kiril or became it to save someone they love. There are two sides to every story and I think it will be interesting to see the side of this one in H7.

October 03, 2014 05:20:33

Exactly some of the ones who really wanted revenge used to be good people I keep using this example but the haven human who used to be a dog handler and refused to set his dogs on innocent orcs. He was executed for his "crime" a demon came to him and gave him an offer he took it he was still executed be he was reborn in Shoegh and now he will set his Cerberus upon Ashan. Sometimes its normal people that create the monsters. This is something I would like to see more of in the inferno story.

October 03, 2014 05:21:29

but* dam spelling mistakes and typo's.

damianjcoles Le Fidèle
October 05, 2014 13:56:45

"Not all Inferno Heroes are about Carnage and Hate." You've identified that a large portion of Inferno heroes are about carnage and hate, and that's what people think of when it comes to Inferno. And yet, you're trying to sell Inferno by pointing to a very small portion of heroes who do not follow the traditional Inferno way. The faction is not designed to have two-sides. If you want a hero who falls from grace, Dungeon can do that better.

October 05, 2014 17:04:30

When many of the inferno heroes stories are about how they fall from grace? Or how they are wrongly executed? They spy master even says the inferno story is about how men and women of power fall to the lure of chaos worship? Oh and Kha-Beleth does not care for carnage and hate that's why he is in charge. He even states it in H6 that he is tired of the random fighting while the children of Asha grow stronger. Actually I don't remember ever hearing him he wants to destroy Ashan.

October 05, 2014 17:05:20

The*

Irdis2006 Le Mystérieux
October 05, 2014 18:44:40

Personal reason aside it will be the same battle for the power and for the right to invade Ashan. And story about revenge wouldn't be a good lesson for Ivan. If it's story about reasons of turning to Urgash, then it's story about humans, dwarfs, elfs and etc. Not demons' story.
Sory for my bad english.

October 05, 2014 20:11:47

Well there is so much I can see in a text box. People turn to urgash for multiple reasons. Power, revenge, lust, freedom etc. Ivan must be aware of all the reasons why someone may turn to chaos and this gives the opportunity to see how inferno exploits ALL the races to recruit more heretics/demons. That is something I want to see plus who knows we may hear the "legend" of her kha-beleth became a demon. All we know is that he used to be a freedom fighter but got "corrupted".

October 05, 2014 20:12:21

how*

Irdis2006 Le Mystérieux
October 05, 2014 20:51:47

One more time:
It's not story about demon. It's story about freedoom fighter. Demon will apear only when he is corrupted. And from that point it's another story. For example in H6 in inferno company you don't play for Kiril before his soul sold.His life before this event is in his lor.

damianjcoles Le Fidèle
October 06, 2014 00:41:58

A few Inferno heroes falling from grace compared to the entire Dungeon race who fell from grace? Still gotta go with Dungeon. Irdis is right, the Inferno hero stories you have mentioned are what led to them becoming demons. Tell me what is interesting about their story once they've become demons. Take your dog owner story: to be an Inferno campaign you would have to base it on the "now he will set his Cerberus upon Ashan" part. That's boring.

October 06, 2014 13:25:56

Alright then what new things can they tell us about dungeon? We pretty much covered how they fell from grace, their origins, their tools on how to manipulate people, we covered how they actually manipulate people, we went over how they became a nation. We have also covered Eruina the next prominent of the children. We have also covered the faceless. Since dwarves lost what else can they tell us? Its been confirmed we are getting a fresh new story Marzhin can't reveal more than that.

October 06, 2014 13:29:52

Plus it won't involve blood moons or eclipses I am trying to give ideas what people find interesting from lore I HEAR NOTHING from people about what could be interesting about dungeon's story that has not already been covered. Apart from vote for black dragon, manticores or hydra! Vote for dungeon. The point I am making is how the demons may manipulate people to make good and men and women to go on their path of destruction and hatred. The lure of chaos worship as the spy master said.

natka2007 Le Furieux
October 02, 2014 16:22:30

I'm terribly bored with Inferno. This nation is so predictable, everything is known about them. The dark elves have their own, secret story, which is not yet fully discovered yet. They may surprise (for good or bad). I choose dark elves.

October 02, 2014 16:34:38

We pretty much know a lot about them considering H5 and H6 going into even more detail. Now what do you truly know of inferno beyond the eclipses? This is our chance to find out just saying going by what the spy master said in the extract.

natka2007 Le Furieux
October 02, 2014 16:44:42

We know their basic and major motivation: “They are embodiments of Chaos, ravening monsters that would burn the world to a cinder just to watch it burn”. In my opinion desire to destroy the world is a little interesting.

October 02, 2014 16:47:48

Of course but there are many ways to do it. Corrupting the strong into demon lords, the formation of cults but what we get to see is WHY someone would choose to sell their soul to Urgash. Kha-Beleth was a good man and a freedom fighter. Yet he is now the leader of all demons how did that happen? What caused it to happen? Alot of the inferno heroes have sad back stories. For example the Cerberus handler was executed because he refused to set his normal dogs on orcs.

October 02, 2014 16:50:03

He believer that was wrong and before he was hanged a demon came to him for a way out and he took it now he was revenge on everyone using the Cerberus now. Alot of the inferno heroes were wronged in some fashion and we might get to explore that. Another example a succubi was abused greatly by her farther and she accidentally got involved in a cult she had no idea but they took care of her. The haven inqusition did not care they took her and tortured her. She took an opportunity to escape that

October 02, 2014 16:51:55

AKA urgash but even then the haven inquisitors Tortured her to death. Now she is a demon she enjoys her life in Sheogh and will answer the call to end those who wronged her. Even jezebeth she was upset with the hypocrisy of the falcon empire and the original leader was a prick so she switched sides. We get to explore that aspect the most interesting part we may even get extra lore details on the evolution of demons since imps are like "clay" shaped by their desires.

damianjcoles Le Fidèle
October 05, 2014 13:42:45

lokdron, you've come up with examples for stories but they only need to be as long as your description. Are you suggesting we base a campaign on a dog-owner or a victim of child abuse? Not sure if you're familiar with King's Bounty: Dark Side, but they had an alright storyline for a evil villain to take. After their homeland falls to the forces of good, they are forced to rebuild the side of evil by corrupting certain individuals. Not sure that this is suited to Inferno though.

BeYo_OnD L'Ancien
October 06, 2014 20:37:49

❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤

░░█░░░░░░░█░█▀▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀▀░░░█░█▀▄░░█░█▀▀▀░█▀▀▀░█▀▀▄░█▀▄░░█░█▀▀▀█░░░░
░░░█░░░░░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░░░█░█░█░░█░█░░░░█░░░░█░░█░█░█░░█░█░░░█░░░░
░░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░█▀▀░░░░█░█░░█░█░█▀▀░░█▀▀░░█▀▀▄░█░░█░█░█░░░█░░░░
░░░░░█░█░░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░░░█░█░░█░█░█░░░░█░░░░█░░█░█░░█░█░█░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▀░▀░░░▀▀░▀░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░

❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤◈❤

BeYo_OnD L'Ancien
October 06, 2014 20:38:03

Upvote this if you liked it, so others can see too!

(\_(\
(='‿') ~♥ ℒℴνℯ ♥
(,(')(')

October 06, 2014 20:38:35

Wow you must of spent a long time on that.

Dima__Dima
October 06, 2014 20:41:02

Ёбнулись уже?!

Sanctuary1985 Le Magnifique
October 06, 2014 20:41:58

ВАУ ! ВОТ ЭТО НАСТОЯЩИЙ МУЖИК !!!!!!!!!!!!!
ЦЕЛУЮ! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Micutz. Le Magnifique
October 06, 2014 20:44:21

Absolutely superb!!

shmelloff Le Chevaleresque
October 06, 2014 20:45:15

-....1
DIMETRA_RUS Тут те уже _просто поцелуйчиками_ не отвертеться)))

ахахахахаххаххахаххха

shmelloff Le Chevaleresque
October 06, 2014 20:49:47

АААААААААААА

- Вот у Людей Бомбит)). Мне кажется тут большинству - победа любимой Расы в голосовании, важнее президентских выборов в своей стране))).

Mirash_ge Le Dragon
October 06, 2014 20:52:42

♥ INFERNO ♥ \ соник прости ! \

Dima__Dima
October 06, 2014 20:55:56

Ага, шмель)) хорошо что тут картинки крепить нельзя.. Вот был бы трэш

Sanctuary1985 Le Magnifique
October 06, 2014 21:02:44

Трэш - это Темные Эльфы! Не нравятся картинки проходите мимо....

QueenZZZ760
October 04, 2014 05:59:28

Heroes without dungeon is not Heroes.i vote for dungeon

Maverickk66
October 04, 2014 07:15:16

Urgash thanks you for voting Inferno. Long Live Urgash!!
;)

October 04, 2014 10:05:51

THE RIGHT WAY TO VOTE THE SIXTH FACTION:

☐ Dungeon
☑ Inferno

Vote Inferno my acolytes.

LET URGASH'S ANGER BURN ASHAN TO ASHES!!

❤ INFERNO, VOTED ❤

Ubi-Nox L'Ombre de la Mort
October 02, 2014 13:34:05

Haven page update is now completed (+ avatar choice). We continue to work on the vote feature and will let you know asap!

BeYo_OnD L'Ancien
October 02, 2014 13:39:15

Keep the hype up. You're doing a great job!

MightyKain
October 02, 2014 13:44:05

Good job bro !
I like what you're doing with faction's page, lot's of great information ! :)

gr1ffius
October 02, 2014 13:46:33

HYPE TRAIN ! CHOOO CHOOO

Minastir Le Gardien
October 02, 2014 13:48:18

Now when I can see attack animation of armies of light I have to say Haven army looks AWESOME !
Great job guys ! :)

CenturionHavok Le Voyageur
October 04, 2014 23:39:04

The right way to vote ;) :P :* <3

☐ Dungeon
☐ Inferno
☑ Sactuary

BeYo_OnD L'Ancien
October 04, 2014 23:40:28

You know, I would've actually voted Sanctuary if there was a 3 way vote like that :)

CenturionHavok Le Voyageur
October 04, 2014 23:49:00

Yeah, me too :/ But it feels like the devs kind of scrapped the whole idea of Sanctuary :S

GalaadleHaut Le Héros
October 04, 2014 23:49:38

+1 Sanctuary was a nice addition.

sur3thing
October 04, 2014 23:51:54

Rather than Sanctuary, I would like the creators to recreate the Swamp faction from H3. With lizardmen, dragonflies, hydras etc. Although I'm an enthusiast of Japanese culture, I didn't like Sanctary :)

CenturionHavok Le Voyageur
October 04, 2014 23:55:01

Well how about both Sanctuary and a Swamp faction? AND Inferno and Fortress, 10 Factions ^.^ . Some people on heroescommunity have a pretty good idea for a swamp faction, that it would be some kind of mix between The cult of the wrecker and Lizardmen in some swamp (Can't remember the name). Though this will probably never happen :P

CenturionHavok Le Voyageur
October 04, 2014 23:55:27

GalaadleHaut Le Héros
October 05, 2014 00:01:37

sur3thing : if first vote would have been Sylvan vs H3 Swamp Fortress I would have picked the latter without a blink.

sur3thing
October 05, 2014 00:41:47

Fortress definitely wasn't the best faction in HoMM3, but it had SOUL. I loved the music theme, I loved gnolls, I loved lizardmen archers (in spite of how pathetically weak they were)... Well, EVERYTHING fitted into place! Maybe we'll se Fortress in an add-on? What do you think?

Also, thank you CenturionHavok, nice thread.

Pawek1308 L'Ancien
October 05, 2014 00:52:42

Swamp faction and Sanctuary, if present in Heroes VII, would probably be a new version of Sanctuary (if there will be some HoMM 3 Fortress inspiration). I think it is not present in the voting because after Heroes VI there was a civil war in Hashima and after it the Lotus Empire closed borders and started the isolationism policy. Now let's hope that they will see their Meiji restauration in Expansion Pack for Hereos VII. :)

sur3thing
October 05, 2014 01:07:17

Well, I didn't know that. I didn't make it that far in H6. I got tired of the campaign after completing Heaven story. Honestly I would like the creators to abandon the Japanese-themed Sancutary and go back to the roots with a new Swamp faction. But we all know this ain't gonna happen. Ubisoft loves to stick to its ideas.

CenturionHavok Le Voyageur
October 05, 2014 01:10:28

Well yeah, I know about that since I've finished their Campaign, though I am sure they could be integrated in some way. The spy master could tell a story about them :3

Dantte Le Ténébreux
October 05, 2014 01:54:19

Ye Swamp was bit boring in HOMM 3 but when i played it with In the Wake of Gods mod. Man it was awesome. Tho the mod made every faction in HOMM 3 100000x more playable and much much more epic. Developers should research that mod and learn from it how game should be.

Ubi-Nox L'Ombre de la Mort
October 02, 2014 14:10:26

Vote feature is back online :)

Vidarsword Le Gardien