November 22, 2015 13:56:46

—http://www.cgmagonline.com/reviews/might-and-magic-heroes-vii-pc-review/
_
"As a reviewer, I was bored, as a gamer I was confused, and as a fan, I was disappointed. Ubisoft’s indifference for a long-running and beloved series is a problem, and I hope they realize that.

Do not play Heroes of Might and Magic VII. From the game’s fundamentally flawed technical foundation to the abhorrently misdirected implementation and communication of design elements, this is one massively missed opportunity."

rodaff The Dark
November 22, 2015 15:08:59

That's probably one of the best reviews of the game.

November 22, 2015 15:20:08

short and clear.

As a simple player, without claiming to be a fan of the franchise, I might add -
"Release broken version of the game and ignoring the views of the fans clearly demonstrates the attitude of the company" Ubisoft "to the consumer." Mirash.

November 22, 2015 16:41:16

I would not see the future of this game to be so bad. The worst problems are according to me techical ones: stability, AI, system requirements etc.
These are the things which can be fixed through patches.
S

November 22, 2015 16:41:40

Sure, the game has many features which are totally stupid, like heroes specializations or class-skill system with no real choices. But they can probably be fixed too. Specializations will discussed and about the skillwheel - who knows, some changes to make it better are hopefully still possible, as gomaki noted on HC.

November 22, 2015 16:43:42

What still gives a hope is H5 vanilla - TOE comparison.
Remember what a stupid game it was after its release, and then it became the best Heroes in series /in my opinion, you might probably like H3 more, but it is an old and endless argument, wheteher H3 or H5 is better.

November 22, 2015 16:47:08

I have never wanted to defend Ubi for the things they did wrong and I won't do it this time.
This game needs a lot of work, that's what we all know so well. It is very difficult to say when it can be good but it actually might be. Excluding technical problems, I like many basic mechanics of H7 which came back after H6.

November 22, 2015 16:48:57

And honestly, in most of reviews I read this game is like this:
+ good story, graphics, classic Heroes gameplay
- too little news, technical issues

November 22, 2015 16:49:25

There is two big problems right now Antalyan.
1.-H5 had good mechanism, the core of the game was good.
2.-And the most important thing, Ubisoft kills their games very fast nowadays. Look at AC or H6 or M&MX for example (and there are more examples). They are not finished. What assure me H7 will be completed?

November 22, 2015 16:50:38

My hopes are down due to these things. H5 was horrible at the begininng, but his skill system, specialiations, magic system etc,etc, etc was very very good (there were problems of course, important problems). Here, the dev team must improve... everything? And with the actual policy of Ubilol the hope is almost 0%. The question is: When Ubilol will kill the game? I would say soon. We will see it in the future.

November 22, 2015 16:50:50

*There are two big...

November 22, 2015 16:51:44

Antalya, the question in relation to the game. Devil - in the details. .,,,,,, a small example :
Did you see the characters , that are stuck in the mode of a duel? How, how can you?! ?? Who did all the characters. People from "limbic" themselves would play in such duel !! ????

November 22, 2015 16:53:17

About the skillwheel, as discussed milion times, it has many problems I fully understand. Compared to H6 I like it much more because H6 skilltrees were nearly the same for all the factions, with nearly no restrictions, so it broke my game experience the most. Along lack of resources, town portals-trees-conversion stupid trilogy or repetitive campaigns.
All these problems are the past as for H7.

November 22, 2015 16:54:01

This attitude to the game, such trifles here the whole car, just little kids enthusiastically do not see anything. analytical thinking - to help you.

November 22, 2015 16:56:43

Skill system is better than H6 ones, truth. Does it mean it's great? Well, for me no. It is pretty bad, overall if I compare it with H4 and H5 ones.

November 22, 2015 16:59:47

You are definitely right that we have no assurance of H7 being finished.
Ubi makes so many games which are never finished that there are many reasons to doubt.
Nevertheless, there is also a chance Ubi could finish this game. If we don't support it and scrap it now, this is exactly how they could decide not support it any longer too.
Games with potential should be finished even by Ubi. I don't say the will be. But saying they will not we help nothing.

November 22, 2015 17:03:17

I have the impression that the game did not adequately.

November 22, 2015 17:03:57

Every game should be compared with the better ones in series like with H5 in this case, that's true. The only problem (and still the same) is here: H5 is finished with two expansions and many patches. H7 is in the middle of development as I hope.

November 22, 2015 17:04:09

If Ubilimbic does not fix this game and does not finish it as many previous games, there will be many reasons for critics. And they will really deserve it. But as long as this is not the end of development, we should wait and not to judge it. It is like tasting half-baked bread.

November 22, 2015 17:05:43

We are disappointed that the game was released unfinished. That's all.
But that is not a reason to scrap this game.

LichArch
November 22, 2015 17:06:49

No offense Antalyan but you sound pathetic.

November 22, 2015 17:08:13

So, the question is support or not support?

Why support: Ubi will make more Heroes games, H7 could be completed.
Why nor support: Ubi will make more unfinished games, won't listen fans again, will do whatever want.

Sincerely, I support the game (a bit), that's why I am here. I wish at the end a playable game. But I don't support how Ubi has treated the game.

November 22, 2015 17:08:35

The only main problems I see now are:
- technical problems (this game is in extremely bad condition, bugged, crashing, with AI intelligent like small child and too high requirements)
- hero development (little choices instead of RPG system, even worse when it comes to campaigns where you can de choose nothing: one predefined wkillwheel, stupid specializations)

November 22, 2015 17:09:31

@Antalya , I want to believe and play, but I can see how fucked up little things and big things that are simply unacceptable in the strategy. Even in the Beta-Version. No soul, no.

November 22, 2015 17:10:28

The good things I see:
- overall quite good graphics level (excluding ugly animations)
- interesting storyline
- very good towntrees and townsystem
- many elements back (after H6 disappearing) - no town portals, conversion, more resources

November 22, 2015 17:11:04

So, from my part, I am not going to approve how this game has been treated, overall in his 20th anniversary. My message for Ubisoft is: go out and never return.

November 22, 2015 17:11:35

Another problems are townscreens which are very subjetive, but actually I can ignore them, they are not much important for me.

November 22, 2015 17:12:57

@Mir
I am not playing now. I could not play broken game, I am not patient enough to do it. I am waiting for many other patches which hopefully will come. Then I will play and judge.

November 22, 2015 17:13:53

About graphic quality... I can't appreciate the units and the different elements of the game. And the colors... it is better fortunately, but they are still bland imo.
A

November 22, 2015 17:14:51

And the towntree is horrible. I can't appreciate anything! If they take away the map nad the hero bar at the bottom and make the interface bigger, perhaps my perception would be other.

November 22, 2015 17:15:48

@Storm
Good summary of reasons why to support or not support Ubi.
I strongly dislike this game being unfinished as you. Ok, but it has been done and nothing can be changed. But does it mean that I will dislike this game overall too? No.
I can be patient, to wait after this game is finished. Being angry, but waiting.

November 22, 2015 17:20:07

All we want this game to be good. But we behave in different way. It seems that you don't understand one basic thing.
If you repeat this game is stupid, Ubi might do the only thing: they will end the support of this game as soon as possible, as they did with H6. Why tu support bad games?
Ubi will not learn. Ubi will not stop publishing unfinished games. Ubi will not learn.
Why? Well, just cause we are speaking about Ubi. They never change their opinions, or too late.

November 22, 2015 17:20:31

Each person has their own opinion. I don't support these practices (neither with Ubisoft or other company) and the best way they "learn" is criticism, not buying the game and complain again and again. Is the game going to pick up the pieces?...What other options there are if I want Ubi changes his policy?

November 22, 2015 17:22:43

@Storm
It seems we have different opinion about towntrees, I like them very much because they allow us to do some choices. They allow us to build some unique buldings /not much, though.
It is the first time I like the fortifications system in Heroes so much. Also the preferred magic school choice is great.

November 22, 2015 17:24:04

I see your point but I don't agree. You want to support the game but... at what price? These things shouldn't happen. If I want a change, I must complain and don't support whatever I disagree, like in this case. I don't want to be an accomplice of Ubi.

November 22, 2015 17:24:19

As regards the units, I think H6 ones had definitely better look.
I was trying to find out who did animations and models for H7 which are worse than 4 years oldH6 ones but I was not successful.

November 22, 2015 17:27:44

The towntree has good things, I don't really say that. What I really dislike is the UI, what I consider horrible and few understandable. If you do something big, withouth any other bar or interfaces or whatever, you can see the things better. Right now, each building has their won picture in boxes. Well, I can't appreciate them. Nothing.

November 22, 2015 17:28:08

I want to support this game for the only reason: it is Heroes. My most favourite game series, the game series I play the most, the game series I love so much.
In the case of another game, I would leave it and choose another one.
But Heroes is something different for me. I want it to be good, I want to enjoy it so much, I don't want anyone, from Ubisoft, Limbic or anyone else to destroy it.

November 22, 2015 17:28:42

*The towntree has good things, I don't say that

November 22, 2015 17:30:50

Cause of it, I am ready to endure many things.
I am ready to join endless discussions, votings or anything else, even wait, to get the improvements.
H7 must be one of the best Heroes in the end of development. That's what I am fighting for. And I do, what I consider to help the most. What gives the highest chance to this game.

November 22, 2015 17:30:58

Heres is my favourite PC game, but my ethics don't allow me support a horrible trated game. For me, they have what they deserve

November 22, 2015 17:31:46

*Heroes is my...

November 22, 2015 17:32:29

*horrible treated game

November 22, 2015 17:32:49

Months and months asking for edit button and... nothing. sigh...

November 22, 2015 17:34:27

If I would not had been here since the beginning of development, if I had not seen so many good things in this game, things would have gone differently.
I am able to wait if I get what I what in the end.

November 22, 2015 17:34:44

I don't know how H7 will be at the end, but if Ubi don't change, it will kill the game soon. And not due to the sales of the title, else because his policy. ACs games sell millions and they kill them soon.

November 22, 2015 17:45:19

I don't like like Ubi behaves. But I want this game to be great. Whatever it costs.
My opinions about Ubi:

November 22, 2015 17:46:49

I understand Antalya, but that - that there was little hope. 22. 11 . Already , and I normally don't even play. And suspiciously like the heroes 6 of the problem (

November 22, 2015 17:50:59

Whatever it costs? Wow, the cost would be too high, you know? You need to put limits imo.

November 22, 2015 17:51:18

*...the cost could be too high...

November 22, 2015 18:00:20

Sure, there are some limits I cannot ignore :P

I meant my effort ofc.

November 22, 2015 18:03:18

If you needed to pay the development of the game in order to fixing it, and it costs 500000€, will you do it?
No one knows how high the cost of something could be :P

November 22, 2015 18:22:10

If I were millionaire, I would probably do it :p

November 22, 2015 18:28:18

So you have found a limit :P

Elamivuoul The Furious
November 23, 2015 04:21:44

"Do not play Heroes of Might and Magic VII."

AS YOU WISH ! ! !

shop4C290F0FC
November 24, 2015 18:15:46

I really loved H5 TotE with the EE mod so I "blindly" pre-ordered the sixth chapter because I knew it would have been really good. I also love the series since H3 is always installed on my PC and H5 is still on my desk ready to be installed whenever I want to play it.

Unfortunately H6 the worst game I ever bought! THE WORST ONE! It had nothing to do with the Heroes of Might and Magic series and the same goes for this last chapter.

shop4C290F0FC
November 24, 2015 18:16:22

I'm really disapponted by this software house.

P.S. I'm also disappointed because I can't change my nickname to whatever I want because if I ask the support team to change it I won't be able to play on uplay with H6. Oh well..

November 22, 2015 18:59:34

Ubisoft, you need to sell the rights. You are MISTREATING this franchise and it needs to stop. You have no respect towards the IP, no respect towards your customers, and no respect towards fans. So if you want to do ONE GOOD THING, it is to SELL THIS BRAND YOU CAN'T HANDLE.
In advance thank you, massacre has to stop.

November 22, 2015 19:06:13

Am I blind or was your comment removed - again?

Eltheris The Wanderer
November 22, 2015 20:36:57

If Ea woud bought game galaad woud still rage that he dont like this world or game dont work (simcity release) and if blizzard that games takes in world of warcraft and there are to many arthas clone (vampire vote). It may get a lot worse if some still dont get what they want selll right to other another company. In this case the only salvation may be kickstarter it may not have name of heros but for some might have its spirit. This path may be difficult requires some effort that spaming.

Eltheris The Wanderer
November 22, 2015 20:43:52

This may requires finding company who might take the risk or even fans will do this together (some good at programic, some doing graphic or even spend money to help this project) this may be safer path than hopping that other company do this stuff in your own way.

November 22, 2015 20:55:25

Yeah you know there is others companies aside EA and Blizzard lol
I would go for Katauri since they did good job with KB, but there is possibly other choices to look at.

Eltheris The Wanderer
November 22, 2015 21:01:06

They may but curious woud they risk to buy ip and do heroes game whit all wonderful heroes fans.

Louie_SVK
November 22, 2015 21:07:34

It's not about particular fans who didn't get what they wanted, it's about customers who didn't get what they payed for.

dev0chka
November 22, 2015 21:13:56

Nival made good Heroes 5

November 22, 2015 21:17:42

Lol, as Louie says, maybe fans wouldn't be upset if Ubi wasn't delivering garbage.
And yes Nival did good h5, how clever of Ubi to get rid of them, things are going so well since h6 lol

Wo0olfgang
November 22, 2015 21:40:26

BTW, why in the world did they gave up Nival for Limbic .
Comparing to Nival, limbic has zero experience
what idiots

Mirash_ge The Dragon
November 22, 2015 21:41:37

Katauri - talented little commando but she had no experience in such projects large and multiplayer. Although they work with heart and soul.
Tricky tricky Ubisoft = Russian Nival , they are two of a kind. Nival able to pull and "heroes" and Ubisoft.
Small and weak , Ubisoft eats for breakfast. )

November 22, 2015 21:47:36

Woolfgang, exactly, especially after TotE Nival had all the experience needed to continue, but nope, they put Erwin Alliance in charge for some reason. And just as they threw out NWC's early h5 work, they also threw Nival's early h6 work to the trashcan.
And after the great reception of h6, they kept the same people in charge for h7, massive LOL.

Mirash_ge The Dragon
November 22, 2015 21:51:05

Yes, they appreciate the series, the spirit, the atmosphere. They are well made Kings Bounty, but the project "Heroes"? I do not know, I read an interview with them,,,,\ Katauri \ ,,,,
The "Heroes" - a very difficult here need high-class professionals.

November 22, 2015 22:06:48

@ Gala , я не знаю как по - английски , то , что сделал Нивал , очень не нравилось администрации Юбисофт , когда игра успех имела и пошли деньги , Нивал работал , Юбисофт молчал . А вообще , два сапога пара , слабых Юбисофт ест на завтрак ^^^

November 22, 2015 22:08:14

Yes, "high-classed professionals", you mean as we have now? lol
_
In any cases h7 was really Ubi's last chance, and they failed so miserably it is impressive. Time to move on, what I know is I would trust Katauri much more for Heroes.

November 22, 2015 22:13:49

@ Гала , компания Юбисофт на самом деле очень сильная . Почему они плохо делают
" герои " ? . Потому что нет интереса , и вообще , стратегия - не их жанр . Зачем они имеют бренд ? Ответ - деньги . Почему они убили свои серии " Принц " ? Ответ - не знаю . Наверное как в кино , им выгодна дешевая мыльная опера.

November 22, 2015 22:14:53

@ Gala , company Ubisoft is actually very strong. Why they do not do
"Heroes"? . Because there is no interest, and in general, the strategy - not their genre. Why do they have a brand? The answer - money. Why did they kill my series "The Prince"? Answer - I do not know. Probably like in the movies, it is beneficial cheap soap opera.

November 22, 2015 22:21:43

короче говоря , по -русски , с Нивалом думаю все просто , Нивал одел корону , потребовал денег , а администрация Юби тоже хочет отдыхать на Лазурном береге ))) ,да к тому же любимый культ Паука не реализован ^^^
Нивал сделал свою игру )

Archon_Belketh The Mighty
November 22, 2015 22:22:20

Мирта выходи на поле боя Ашана!

Archon_Belketh The Mighty
November 22, 2015 22:23:09

карта Руины раздора
я буду Академия (магия)
а ты кем?

November 22, 2015 22:26:53

я в сети

November 22, 2015 23:41:19

In short, Russian with Nival think everything just , Nival wore the crown, demanded money, and the administration jubilee also wants to relax on the Cote d'Azur))), besides the cult favorite Spider is not implemented ^^^
Nival did his game.

November 22, 2015 23:50:39

<<< Yes, "high-classed professionals", you mean as we have now? lol >>
No, Gala , I mean just what I write. For games such as "heroes" need proffesionaly high class. That's what I mean. Commando " limbic " cap no on the size.

November 23, 2015 00:42:08

Seems I misunderstood, but now I get you ))

Sussugamon The Councilor
November 23, 2015 00:53:36

I think Heroes would go ok with an indie publisher/developer. These sort of companies cannot screw up no matter what, or they close/bankrupt and they make the terms themselves. At this moment, it feels and looks more promising having it that way.

November 23, 2015 00:58:55

Yeah it just won't be good under Ubi's hands that's for sure.

rodaff The Dark
November 22, 2015 19:59:52

@Antalyan

I know you are a big heroes' fan (like most us) and you want the best for the franchise but I think it's time for you to wake up and accept the hard truth, this game is a failure!
It's been almost two months since release and most of the problems haven't been fixed yet, even after several patches.
And even if Limbic manages to fix all the current problems, the game will still be average (at best), due to some poor gameplay decisions made by the developers.

AlexKund
November 22, 2015 20:02:51

absolutely agree, 100%

Louie_SVK
November 22, 2015 20:11:43

One of a sober statement.

Elamivuoul The Furious
November 23, 2015 04:01:25

I am always sober

November 23, 2015 17:49:41

Maybe it depends on how you want this game to be.
What annoys me the most are different types of technical issues and problems, including balancing.
Then things like skilwheel without any real choices, in fact you can choose only one of similar possibilities (classes) and in camapigns even this is not allowed, as we all know, though. Or heroes specializations. Or...
But generally, with technical problems solves, I see this game above the average.

November 19, 2015 17:21:58

"As always we want to assure you that we are continually working on making Heroes 7 the best game it can be."
_
No you're not.

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
November 19, 2015 17:28:28

For what it's worth...it's better than saying that they're trying to make it the best of all games in the franchise ;).

November 19, 2015 17:29:42

Like they didn't say that before.

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
November 19, 2015 17:31:22

True. Maybe they realized it won't get to that after all.

November 19, 2015 20:14:14

Eh... As I have realized, this is very subjective, though. H7 might be the best Heroes in franchise for some people. And it will definitely be the best Heroes for Limbic guys, because they were\are doing it of course.
Nevertheless, as this is so much subjective, no game should use the mark "the best" in its marketing.

November 19, 2015 22:09:45

No, it is not subjective antaylan. There are a lot of aspects of the game that are worse than previous games. You can enjoy the game, sure! but that doesn't mean the game is great.

rodaff The Dark
November 19, 2015 22:24:35

IA with Stormhelico, I think this game can be better, but that doesn't mean it will be great. It has the word average written all over it.

November 20, 2015 16:22:03

Nobody knows how this game development ends ... have a look what happened from H5 vanilla to H5 TOE.
On the other hand, dont' look at the H6 vanilla and SoD, it is nearly the same, with the same stupid skilltrees, town portals, conversions etc. etc.
So, we will see. But I decided not to judge the development any more before it is finished.

S_Mur
November 22, 2015 22:45:21

I'm curious, how many patches needed to complete this game up to an acceptable level... lel

rodaff The Dark
November 22, 2015 22:51:54

Considering the first five made very little improvement, then I'd say about 20 to say the least.

darioio
November 22, 2015 22:57:40

There is no such a number!
Better to give up

Archon_Belketh The Mighty
November 22, 2015 23:00:43

Пустозвон Mur, хорош трещать не поделу ... заходи на дуэлёк, пока ночь пока я спать не лёг ))

Rimgrabber The Mad
November 23, 2015 02:39:02

It's even more pathetic because it's been 7 patches. I sometimes wonder if they deliberately numbered them strangely in a bizarre attempt to throw people off about how truly hopeless this situation is.

Elamivuoul The Furious
November 23, 2015 04:08:56

Ok.. Now they have to focus on making ONE GOOD patch instead of numerous ones...

November 23, 2015 17:34:10

More is less.

December 01, 2015 23:57:02

UBILIMBIC: You DO DESERVE this failure!!! In every respect. The way you have treated Heroes fans! OMG!!!!

December 02, 2015 00:04:05

This is insane; unacceptable. Even Moshi will agree. XD

Sussugamon The Councilor
November 27, 2015 14:21:06

Prediction: 1.7.6 update

"Hello, heroes! Thanks for you patience and for all your feedback. We are mega-pwetty-proud to bring this hotfix for you, fast 44GB download, to fix the fact that AI is mutinous and not willing to play anymore. We also addressed the Out of Sync issue in the stance of a player thinking about playing it, although we will address the matter further in the next big patch we might release next week.

Stay tuned, be patience and ... gimma your mony! =D

GalaadCensorBan
November 27, 2015 15:07:11

And never forget, Asha uses all, Namtaru Eternal!

November 27, 2015 15:59:40

Gala , Assuredly,assuredly ,,,,,,,/\/\(00)/\/\ ))

GalaadCensorBan
November 27, 2015 16:52:08

yeah, freaking Ashan shit lol

Elamivuoul The Furious
December 01, 2015 14:27:15

That is very precise!

Very possible update! :D

sttanma The Dark
November 30, 2015 13:18:05

Let us say that in 2 or 3 years this game will be playable but then there will still be a BIG problem with spider town because you know some people suffer with arachnophobia so it is not quite safe for them to play as this so called "Necropolis".

November 30, 2015 15:16:25

I do not know why so punished .... cultists disfigured Necropolis faction. (

November 30, 2015 15:18:14

I hate spiders , and H7 spider ugly freak.

sttanma The Dark
November 30, 2015 15:26:20

It is even more annoying because they knew that 94% of the fans did not like the spider cult but only because of the childish dreams of Erwan le spider they brought it back. Like seriously, now there is a big question to developers that I would like them to answer: Who do you make this game for? Right now it seems that you are doing all of this just to satisfy the great spider god Erwan.

November 30, 2015 15:43:16

sttanma , In the spring there was a conference in Paris. The conference visitors to this site Galaad and others. They asked this question Ubi ?

Wo0olfy The Mysterious
November 30, 2015 16:03:28

They should come with a big DLC , totally different, that will change town looks and creature.
Let.s say.. action happening hundred years later ..

Wo0olfy The Mysterious
November 30, 2015 16:04:28

When they also learn how to use mercury .. and the other resources :)

GalaadSuperBan
November 30, 2015 16:08:08

Yes Mirash we did ask that, the answer was "for us it makes a lot of sense and our Team is behind it and that's the way it is". Lol.

GalaadSuperBan
November 30, 2015 16:09:25

W00lfy, they should change MECHANICS too, the whole design is utter crap IMO
But they're just a bunch of incompetent and arrogant loosers.

November 30, 2015 16:23:06

)) No comments ,,,,,

Lord_Camilus
December 01, 2015 23:02:19

Guys, i was in computer games store today and by curiosity i looked at the price of mmh7. Is it normal that game with only 2 months after release is discounted almost 50%? (if to believe in a price at the box, original price was about 160 polish zloty, crossed by current price 90 zloty :o)
I was even considering buying it, maybe that was just a mistake xD I'm only sorry for people buying a half-product for a twice higher price in October.

AStar7475
December 01, 2015 23:19:49

This is quite expected situation

AStar7475
December 01, 2015 23:22:44

When a product is faulty it spew)

December 01, 2015 23:28:57

They should stop selling this broken, fake game. Insane. It is deceiving customers. From the very beginning they deceived us, and they want to keep doing that at a discount. Insane!

December 01, 2015 23:30:51

What about awarding people who pre-ordered? Who "trusted" them? UBI-Nox said they were supposed to be awared somehow. A bunch of lies, lies, lies, mixed with kitsch, kitsch, kitsch.

December 01, 2015 23:31:05

GET AWAY!

December 01, 2015 23:31:23

Lord_Camilus
December 01, 2015 23:32:42

Yea, I was expecting the lower price, but didnt expect such a fast change xd 50% in 2 months seem a little crazy for me (but honestly Im not really interested in games market in general, i dont follow the prices during time passing, maybe thats why im so shocked)
I just starting to fear about the future of this serie

December 01, 2015 23:33:39

I truly need to get away from this fakeness. I will never aprove the current team - as well as Limbic - even if they tried their best, they failed. Simply FAILED!

December 01, 2015 23:38:25

@Lord_Camilus: It is like telling those people who pre-ordered they are a bunch of losers that we (UBILIMBIC) ripped off 200% with minimal cost/expenses. These are retarded practices, but in the long run, they will lose. Nothing is more important than good brand/reputation.

December 01, 2015 23:41:55

@Marble. Look just how UBILIMBIC made a loser of you. You pre-ordered a Collectors edition, which is 50% less expensive now. You paid with no award UBI-Nox promised. And the game is still unplayable for most people. What was the point? Fire UBILIMBIC!!!

December 01, 2015 23:41:58

Lord_Camilus , I am also worried, very early to make allowances and remove the game from the famous online store games (

December 01, 2015 23:42:55

,,,,,I mean the Russian Internet - shop

Lord_Camilus
December 01, 2015 23:43:46

@mErEnEfErEee Yea, exactly- thats why i wrote in my first post I feel sorry for people who trusted them and bought this game at a day of premiere.

Cheeyasa
December 01, 2015 23:48:21

Luls
Apparently no one was willing to buy it for the full price xD

I can't understand how some people can blindly preorder, especially after a disaster such as h6

December 01, 2015 23:51:08

@Lord_Camilus: They were deceived. The game is still not playable, so how do they even dare to keep ripping people off. You know what. They already know this will never get fixed. This just a farce!

December 01, 2015 23:51:21

Improvisation!

December 01, 2015 23:53:07

after the close of the beta I bought quite cheaply this game.

December 01, 2015 23:54:00

So what? How many hours have you played? You could buy it cheaper now :P

December 01, 2015 23:54:33

This is a full disrespect to H7 customers!!!!

December 01, 2015 23:55:36

played a little)) well, it is clear, because I'm here)

December 02, 2015 00:11:50

Of course, how could you play more if the game is still not working? HEH!

December 02, 2015 00:12:55

They are trying to make profit on a broken game. I can't stand it. Marzin. Erwan whoever, Limbic.......... do not show in public !!!

December 02, 2015 00:13:08

You are stained with shame!!!!!!!!

December 02, 2015 00:36:53

For the sake of playing multiplayer with friends I'm ready to close my eyes to many things. But .... the company is not working, not working multiplayer. \ promise to correct \ ,,,,,,)
\ I do not like much, I think, you know, I've I'm a long-time visitor on this site. \

December 02, 2015 00:38:52

I was most disappointed multiplayer , - it is generally the last century. Now these dinosaurs do not.((

December 02, 2015 00:41:44

Even not demanding customers like you are truly not satisfied. OMG!!! What about me? I am furious!!!

December 02, 2015 00:48:35

@ Mer, you know, I do not like the design ugly, boring heroes , boring specialization and skills, I just liked the look - Stronhold \ be honest \ .
However, I would have forgiven all , of the user-friendly interface and high quality multiplayer. \ But I am unsure. \ (

December 02, 2015 00:51:26

I will say honestly that I liked the campaign for the forest elves, really. However, small companies, and for me it is not so important, they are passing fast and it makes no sense to replay them. Do you know why.
(((((((((

December 02, 2015 00:55:11

Play with the computer also does not make sense, drearily , boring ,,,,In general, we all talked about it 1000 times on the web site

December 02, 2015 07:00:24

I would not say that I am not a demanding player. I just have no choice....What I do not require a franchise does not mean that I don't want clever, interesting, atmospheric game.

December 02, 2015 07:03:18

Now all of these games do not, in my opinion, and movies too. World creative crisis....

December 01, 2015 17:07:55

Interesting site : http://www.vgchartz.com/. Although absolute sale volumes are most likely not accurate, it is interesting to compare H6 and H7 sales or H7 and other games (eg Witcher 3). Based on this H7 is selling tragically badly compared to H6 and sales already decreased after 1 week to 25% while H6 was selling with little downhill trend for at least 10 weeks. Overall sales of H7 seems to be about 20%-25% of H6. Witcher3 seems to have about 10x more sales.

LichArch
December 01, 2015 17:15:07

This is because Witcher 3 is a good game, with a company and developers respecting their playerbase and fans.

December 01, 2015 17:27:46

Interesting note also is that comparing other Ubi AAA title like Assassign Creed (Revelations) seems to yeald only about 2x more sales than H6 which sort of surprises why H7 have such budget issues. The diference is not that great. They definetly shouldnt complain about market not big enough, they simple screwed up H7 even more than H6 which is accomplishment by itself as I thought that its not humanly possible.

December 01, 2015 17:55:18

I think the sales can be still very improved after fixing this game.
I know many people waiting if the game gets fixed or not.

December 01, 2015 18:03:22

@ Antalyan: If you look on typical sale trend it almost never happens that sales later surpasses sales on 1st week statistically. Nevertheless I am sort of happy that it doesnt sell well because it objectivelly does deserve that and I hope that some top manager at ubi will see this and will make adjustments in m&m brand management so we all will have maybe one day heroes that its worth the money and it will cost a lot.

Louie_SVK
December 01, 2015 18:05:21

No. Sales cannot be VERY improved by only fixing current state. Mistakes were made and we all payed for it (including Ubilimbic). Significant changes in sales may come with release of good expansion (after fixing this beta version ofc). If happens so I will be very curious how much of value and for how much money can they deliver to us.

December 01, 2015 18:09:49

@ Antalyan : Heroes is not just some another game. This game is legendary and if given proper care it may sell much better than any ubisoft AAA titles. It would of course require from ubi to actually start listening to what their fans/customers are suggesting which for some reason present m&m lead refuse to acknowleadge. We are contradiction of their creative vision ... we the people who actually play the game ...

December 01, 2015 18:18:18

People lost interest about unfinished product with very low budget.

LichArch
December 01, 2015 18:18:54

The damage is already done, they missed their shot big time.

December 01, 2015 18:18:59

Nevertheless, I think that this game has a good basement as regards many key decisions in gameplay (and some wrong too).

December 01, 2015 18:19:01

There never was interest for such thing.

December 01, 2015 18:40:14

Some their ideas which returned back are good. Unfortunately, how to make a game with totally low budget? And with studio which is not experienced enough. And with little time? And...

December 01, 2015 18:45:09

@ Antalyan : I think that with proper planing all is possible, game is simply not balanced. They spent too much budget on some things and then almost nothing on others. Decisons were made by people who had absolutely no clue what is important. But please tell what of their decisions you like so much? I hardly can think of any. Most of this game is made as complete opposite of what I hoped for.

Elficelf
December 01, 2015 18:46:54

Antalyan, we disagree with you, the game design is poor, even bugfree this game is mediocre.

Louie_SVK
December 01, 2015 18:49:11

Antalyan somehow you are well informed about budget. So tell us how big was budget for H5 and H7 so we can compare.

December 01, 2015 18:58:47

H5 offered us 6 factions with brand new 7 units each. In vanilla, not speaking about TOE.
H7 offers us 6 factions with 8 units. How many of them are completely new (models)?
How many objects do you see reused from H6?

December 01, 2015 19:05:22

So this, Louie, about the budget.
Heroes need more budget, then more experienced studio can be hired, more things be done better etc.

Cheeyasa
December 01, 2015 19:07:47

I don't think this game can improved in any significant way, not even through expansions... Many people bring up H5 as example of game that wasn't that good after release and got better years later, the difference is H5's mechanics were thought through from the start and allowed some flexibility

Cheeyasa
December 01, 2015 19:08:22

In H7 important things such as skills are hard coded to be 1. based on non-random 2. determined by hero's class. You could mod H5 to add hero classes like in H7 and predetermine available skills, but you can't possibly make H7's skill system work like in H5 - there are too many restrictions.

Cheeyasa
December 01, 2015 19:08:39

Same with creature abilities - in H5 there were not only passive and active abilities but also spellbooks which allowed greater variety while in H7 not only there are no spellbooks but number of actives is also limited... And these are only 2 examples.
They would need to make huge changes to the code to alter these (especially the skill system)

Elficelf
December 01, 2015 19:12:47

Budget budget, because you think NWC didn't have any budget problems? Please, H6 had great budget, yet the game was a failure. It would have sold much more and be a much higher success if they didn't screwed it up. Now they repeat the same mistakes again and again. Please Antalyan, please stop your nonsense.

December 01, 2015 19:17:37

@ Antalyan : Well yeah, we all are fans of Moon Doe, Strider, Justicar, Spider or Brute ... all great additions to the heroes universe. Lore is tragedy, Mechanics is tragedy (partly due to lore), Elficelf is right ... even with all the bugs gone this game has very few to offer.

December 01, 2015 19:18:58

Budget would actually help to avoid bugs and technical problems. Then they could focus on content and not only on the basic errors fixes.

December 01, 2015 19:19:55

@Chiasa
These are the two big mistakes I see too. Hopefully H7 expansions or more probably H8 will fix these problems.

Cheeyasa
December 01, 2015 19:20:48

I like the Justicar :D

LichArch
December 01, 2015 19:23:04

@Antalyan

If you weren't so delusional I'd swear you're a troll.

December 01, 2015 19:24:01

There is some chance for fixing this game through community, although high needs in code would probably be neccessary. But to be honest, after the situation after scaling mod ("it is definitely not possible to change the scales due to structural integrity etc."), I could belive everything :p

Elficelf
December 01, 2015 19:26:17

Justicar is just female Crusader, I have nothing against it. But the rest, Deer, Strider etc I agree they're horrible, like coming straight out from another game.

December 01, 2015 20:21:13

@ Cheeyasa : I personally have nothing agains Justicars either, however seeing one of strawpools opened some time ago http://strawpoll.me/5175798 it seems that they are less favorite than swordsman. I really dont want to argue about genders as its not that much of an issue, but I think that archers would suit female role much better than swordsmans as it was in H2.

AStar7475
December 01, 2015 21:27:56

From the outset, Ubisoft had the purpose to create a game for profit. Creating a good game with long-term perspectives from the very beginning was not within the scope of their interests.
any amendments now will not be able to fix this game.

GalaadCensorBan
November 27, 2015 20:42:53

During H6, one had to roll back drivers of his graphic cards, now he actually needs to roll back to previous patch!

November 24, 2015 02:59:29

The game is ugly, still unplayable nearly 2 months after release, has dumbed down game design and mechanics and still the shitty lore.
BEST REGARDS

pinguoui The Magnificient
November 24, 2015 05:35:08

Rather R.I.P.

RobvD84 The Mad
November 28, 2015 01:09:50

Yes Ubi i think it is time you just admit that you don't want to put any effort into this franchise, the same for PoP and The Settlers, and maybe some other franchises. Just sell this franchise. I think it would be the best in the long run. Look for someone who is willing to put effort into this franchise. I doubt it will be that easy, because they will know by now that we are not easy and have big demands.
So just do what is right, sell it!

GalaadCensorBan
November 28, 2015 01:15:08

All I ask is a new installment of HEROES, not some weak wannabe spin-off, dunno how big of a demand it is, to respect the IP they are holding the rights of. And yeah, avoiding a bugfest at release. Too much for them though that's for sure.

November 28, 2015 09:29:35

they killed the "Prince of Persia". "Sands of Time" and " Warrior Within " - were good old games. The rest - garbage.

November 28, 2015 10:26:18

Unrealistic demands XD They would rather change the team responsible for a failure, but I doubt they would even do that xP

November 28, 2015 10:27:24

BTW, have you ever heard of UBI selling any rights?

November 28, 2015 10:31:28

I heard of UBI buying rights.

November 28, 2015 10:33:24

Anyways, who would like to buy this franchise to fix all the issues for UBI.

November 28, 2015 10:39:03

After what they have done to it, nobody wants to buy it XD

November 28, 2015 10:41:07

Deal with it. You are sentenced to Asha. Forever XD

November 28, 2015 10:41:41

To Mr. Erwan and His Mighty Team XD

November 28, 2015 10:44:45

Mer , Assuredly,assuredly. (

RobvD84 The Mad
November 28, 2015 14:09:27

Lol have you heard of pressure? If we can get ppl going and pressure Ubi in selling the franchise. Or like i said before put up a fundraisor to let us, the fans, buy the franchise from Ubi.
I doubt they want to continue this, when we won't ever going to trust them again. I think it is better for both sides.

November 28, 2015 18:03:46

Lol, they didn't care to change the game, so how would they care to listen to your demands to sell the franchise. "Yes, Mr. Rob84, Mr. Galaad. You are right. We found you among milions of post over here and we are selling this franchise because you want it, and we will listen to you" Haha, and "me, Mr. Ervan, I am going to fire myself and my team". Lol.

November 28, 2015 18:04:18

I don't think they care. They don't even read this. A few angry blokes can't make them sell it. It is their property, and they can do with it whatever they want. You have no influence or any pressure to make them sell the franchise.

GalaadCensorBan
November 27, 2015 20:47:39

i TOLD YOU PEOLE, H6 PATCHING PROCESS ALL OVER AGAIN, BUT NO GALAAD IS A HATER, WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE UBI IS MOCKING YOU??!!

AStar7475
November 27, 2015 20:58:34

GalaadCensorBan -- вы так яростно вступили в полемику с dziobanes. Зачем? Кажется, он вас все равно не поймёт.

AStar7475
November 27, 2015 21:00:53

GalaadCensorBan – но спасибо вам за то что вы ему это высказали

November 27, 2015 21:02:35

dziobanes - troll someone's fake account. This is evident from the title.

November 25, 2015 01:24:08

H7 in design is even worse than Fallout 4. Games are becoming worse and worse because of the fast buck syndrome.

November 25, 2015 01:25:46

H7 is even more dumb than Fallout 4. Games for little, dumb babies with 18+ PEGI. Ridiculous.

November 25, 2015 01:27:39

Both shallow as shallow as a puddle. The best game of the year: The Witcher 3. A classical and a lot deeper approach other should expand on and follow.

Galaad_Alt
November 25, 2015 01:51:03

How to say... Some companies care about their playerbase and others don't. Ubi obviously falls into the latter category. And what is most infuriating is the hypocrisy "Shadow Council is for hardcore fans", "we make the game with and for the fans", oh spare me the bullcrap if you please.

pinguoui The Magnificient
November 25, 2015 05:27:17

it's "loose" syndrom

November 25, 2015 07:57:21

mErEnEfErEee, sorry, but what you said is just bull shit: Fast buck sydrome? Fallout 3 was released in 2008... Fallout 4 comes out 7 years later (and still 5 years later than New Vegas). Can't see how that let's you come to your conclusion. They have removed the Skills, yes... does this make the game shallow? Certainly Not!

November 25, 2015 07:57:40

I enjoy playing/exploring the world as always. I also like the Witcher but personally prefer the Fallout universe. It has a really great unique style. I also like the Witcher world for it's gritty nature. But this is not really unique in any way.

November 25, 2015 08:01:49

H7 is also not shallow for me... One can criticize the technical issues that some players still have but the design is a different thing. It's also easy to just shout out a statement. Where are your arguments?

November 25, 2015 08:29:02

@Rentner65: I think you are blind. You forgot about Skyrim, which they also worked on untill the end of 2012. Have you ever played the old Fallout? But there are two good overall things about Fallout 4. Exploration and crafting system. The rest is crap with FPS elements. Quests (idiotic, unrealistic, boring or repetetive), dialogue system, illusion of choice (always the same outcome), voice acting (unnatural), a 15 year old engine (just look Star Wars Battlefield).

November 25, 2015 08:29:09

Nothing suprising, always the same type of quests, the same enemies, you do the same things in every location, nothing new. This game is shallow almost like H7. And they milk the franchise they have taken over like UBI does.

November 25, 2015 08:34:31

Just check all the negative opinions of metacritic. Most of those people are right.

November 25, 2015 09:57:27

As said. I'm a big Fallout fan. Therefore, of course I have played the old games (FO1&2 only, not tactics etc.). FO1 & 2 are different than FO3,NV and FO4 that I can agree on, Round-based strategy RPG vs. Shooter RPG. 2 pairs of shoes and hard to compare. If I'd have to pick one though it would be round-based. Bethesda has their way of presenting games (First person shooter), when they took over the old way (isometric, round based died).

November 25, 2015 10:00:40

That is sad (and I was sad) but that's a decision we fans have to live with. It doesn't make it a faulty design overall if individuals disagree on it (unfortunately :-)). I'm glad that there's at least a game like Wasteland 2 that sticks to FO1&2 roots. As said before I like the Fallout story, Wasteland does ot have that but I still enjoyed playing that game.

November 25, 2015 10:06:47

Coming back to FO4: I agree there are repetitive quests. They are optional though and I think they have included them just for XP providing reasons giving the fact that the game has no level cap. Also, I personally think there are also great Quests (e.g. the first one from Preston). Presenting the main quest never was the strength of Bethesta even though I have to say that I'm not yet annoyed/disappointed by it (haven't finished the game)

November 25, 2015 10:12:07

I also liked the main story of FO3 by the way. As you agreed on, one of the best things is the exploration anyway: it provides a lot of small stories without any quests. Dialogue system: The change was also questionable for me at the beginning. After some hours of play time I don't think it's a flaw however. I just dislike that there are no Answer options according to certain Perks, or Skills, SPECIAL Attributes anymore.

November 25, 2015 10:14:44

That is indeed not a nice development. It still doesn't make the game shallow in my opionion (not necessarily deep either of course). The illusion of choice: I can't really comment on that as I haven't checked out if chosing other choices brings a big difference. I like the voice acting though. (I'm playing in English with a male protagonist)

November 25, 2015 10:18:40

Graphics: I'm not someone who always have to have the latest graphics. For me the game looks good and runs smoothly on my mid class PC. Some animations are strange and clipping errors steal emersion but overall it's OK. Graphics should als not be an argument as you brought up FO1&2 by yourself. They have shitty graphics (nowadays) but are still good games.

November 25, 2015 10:23:47

I also cannot comment on Skyrim. Even though I own the game I have not yet finished it and will probably never do so. Even though it's using the same exploration theme it just lacks the FO charme. The game never got me.
Metacritic: I don't give a lot on these ratings. So far I have had a lot of fun with the game so my rating would not be around 8, 8.5 maximum rather than 4.5 (or whatever FO4 currently has).

November 25, 2015 10:30:20

The problem with such ratings is that nowadays everything is either Godlike (10/10) or worst game of all days (0/10). People get hyped easily and then rate games not in an objective matter. I usually build my own opinion without reading any of these ratings upfront. Milking the frachise: I agree with you on that. I was already not very amused realizing that the normal version of FO4 on Steam was sold for 59.99 (Witcher on GOG cost me 20€ less at the release).

November 25, 2015 10:32:19

I also read that Bethesda made a lot of money with the free Fallout shelter game. There costly transactions are optional but it still caused has a smelly taste in my mouth. Season pass for FO4 is 29.99€ however, reasonable price I guess (given the fact we don't know what's in it). Star Wars Battlefront Season pass costs 49.99€ in comparison.

November 25, 2015 10:39:50

Bethesda Game Studios is standing still in design and technology. It's funny how they make millions on the same pattern, same old Morrowind/Skyrim engine, their first true success. It's not about GOD like game. It's poorly designed game, worse than the previous games, even FNV is a lot better/deeper with many choices and paths (by Obsidian).

November 25, 2015 10:40:21

Bethesda are TES guys, not Fallout; they don't truly get what is Fallout about. They can't tell good stories; many of them are predictable, simple and retarded. The real problem with dialogue system is that choice "either puts you on the same route with the same quest objective or just nets you a "come back later if you change your mind mane" response.

November 25, 2015 10:40:27

They put things into the game that have no sense. Some perks/skills are useless or dumbed down (like charisma). No character uniqueness; playing with a different character will feel the same. It's not an RPG game based on good, engaging story anymore.

November 25, 2015 10:43:26

Big circle back to Heroes7: Design was changed as well. I personally didn't like that a lot of creature skills have been removed (that was my biggest concern) - in the game I still had fun and didn't miss it that much at the end. From a strategic component I would still like to have it back (maybe if there are ever expensions). However I still don't think that makes rhe gane shallow. Bigger deal is the KI that still doesn't act too smart. That is a bug however and has nothing to do with design.

November 25, 2015 11:01:19

Bethesda has TES influences, same technology, tools to import/copy/modify many parts of their previous games to make the development fast. UBI did alike with H7, just H6 and Warcraft influences etc. The don't care about making good or better games as their predecessors. They simplify them and break them by design, making it impossible to fix even by modders. And I will not repeat H7 design problems. It's been said thousands of times.

ELFGOU
December 01, 2015 18:21:47

Can't believe what I am reading here about moderation of this website, SHAME ON YOU UBISOFT. Also very disappointed with the game.

December 01, 2015 19:07:16

Moderation? I see only technical support-Ubi Moshi here.

Sussugamon The Councilor
December 01, 2015 21:29:01

Who keeps deleting randomly some messages and seem not able to provide a good tech-supp either, because she mainly asks people to make tickets; and repeating "The team is looking into the matter", which one can tell already. If they are not looking into the matter, they are doomed.