NataliaDrumeva
September 25, 2015 20:48:27

Why the level cap is beyond me. You replied that it is difficult to reach level 30. So what if I want to make a super big map with lots of neutral monster to kill I am limited because the FUN STOPS when you reach level 30 so I can make as large and epic adventure as the stupid level cap allows me..

blackadderDAAN The Furious
September 25, 2015 21:11:21

You can create multiple strong heroes and spread the xp more evenly. I do like to play on very large maps. But you can actually create some very powerfull heroes that are level 10-14 (playing 2nd beta). And developing your hero does not have to stop at level 30. You could still hunt for artifacts and stat bonusses. Reaching level 30 will cost a lot of playtime and if it is to easy to reach lvl 30. It should cost more xp to get that far to balance it out.

September 25, 2015 21:37:12

Things simply put: you have fun when you level up, always. Just make it optional in map editor - set level cap: true/false
For instance in h3 there is a big wog map where you reach level 20 by the end of first week(!) because of all the fights you had, and you only cleared up your area and barely started the adventure, so level cap in this situation is game breaking.

BeYo_OnD The Ancient
September 25, 2015 23:14:20

They said you can set any level cap in the map editor, but we'll have to see for ourselves.

Tito_Reni The Mad
September 25, 2015 23:50:02

Yeah, imagine if there was not a level cap in this website. GalaadleHaut would be like level 100. xDDD

September 25, 2015 23:55:53

Haha cheers Tito, actually my XP down there corresponds to a level 87 XD

September 25, 2015 23:58:24

Lol Tito, it's been a while :D

September 25, 2015 23:59:11

Haven't seen u since Sandro rev #GROS, I think ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tito_Reni The Mad
September 26, 2015 00:09:12

I have been here, but not much ;)

Mostly reading, but not writting.

Tito_Reni The Mad
September 26, 2015 00:49:18

Hey, I recently bought H6 (discounts in Steam). Is as crappy as I thought.

But, in what were they thinking when they created that Conflux shit?

September 26, 2015 00:58:35

@ Tito_Reni , Many years have passed , you have fallen out of the nest ? Lol

Antalyan The Ancient
September 26, 2015 11:24:53

I hate the level cap. Tell me for example why to fight the neutral creatures on the campaign maps after reaching the maximal level?

September 26, 2015 17:43:27

I did not live in the multiplayer to level 30 ((

September 26, 2015 17:49:24

I'm dying to level 18, typically, haha )

Carhinath The Mysterious
September 26, 2015 20:02:45

Definitely agree with this post. The fun is all in the anticipation of leveling up. I never want that to end when I'm on a map. I want to find every possible neutral I can to become bigger and better, and with a cap on that, then once I reach level 30, screw the neutrals, all I can do now is try to win I suppose.... Not much more you can do once you're capped.

Carhinath The Mysterious
September 26, 2015 20:02:59

And even if it will be available in the map editor, it still doesn't change the fact that nothing can be done about it in the base game, and all the skirmish maps that are all level 30 capped that I might really enjoy, I might be stopped by that cap level on all those maps, very sadly. That is what is disappointing to me. Even it there is that possiblity to enabling higher caps or none at all in other maps.

September 27, 2015 11:10:16

>>You can create multiple strong heroes and spread the xp more evenly. I do like to play on very large maps.
_
Err you do know you can create multiple strong heroes without level cap too right? The bigger and richer the map will be the highest your hero will level up, setting a limitation to the hero level is setting a limitation to the map at the same time.

BeYo_OnD The Ancient
September 25, 2015 18:29:47

"Heroes specializations are also on our mind, as you have been quite vocal about it. We can’t promise anything at this point, but it is a topic that is definitely on our priority list regarding the future of Heroes 7."

It better be. You don't even have to look far for inspiration (hint: H5). So give us better specializations!

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
September 25, 2015 18:32:14

A step in the right direction :). I'm curious what they'll be able to achieve.

mErEnEfErEee The Furious
September 25, 2015 18:49:58

It's funny you are telling this us right now; just before release. You were silent for all these months. Devs seem not to care that much during the streamline; they actually seemed not to realize the importance or impact of the gameplay it has, as in H5, for instance.

September 25, 2015 18:55:41

Well better late than never for the hero specials athough I don't really get what's so hard about it lol
There still is a long way to go for skill and magic systems, and I guess creatures abilities could be more diverse too.

Pawek1308 The Ancient
September 25, 2015 18:55:43

Don't forget that Heroes' V specializations aren't only limited to "increase in attack and defense by 1 every 2 levels in unit x," but also offer improved effects of units' abilities (like Klaus in Haven,) give additional effects to particular spells (like Raven in Necropolis) or just give some bonus unrelated to any ability in particular (like Wyngaal in Sylvan.) Take your time, if you want, but please, provide us with some fun, balanced and creative specializations. ;)

mErEnEfErEee The Furious
September 25, 2015 19:16:57

But that is what we really want. True specials per level; unique ones that were partly implemented in H5. Zoltan or Lethos are good examples.

mErEnEfErEee The Furious
September 25, 2015 19:18:13

Well, I'm awaiting any new info. about the change. Maybe they will listen to us this time.

mErEnEfErEee The Furious
September 25, 2015 19:40:16

Raven, Galib, Grok etc. If you ever played H5, you should know them, devs :P

mErEnEfErEee The Furious
September 25, 2015 19:41:05

You could be more innovative and creative and invent some new one based on H5 system.

Antalyan The Ancient
September 25, 2015 19:47:12

Finally... Actually, I have NOT believed we will achieve this change, after so many months of ignoration... Nevertheless, late is much better than never :-)

mErEnEfErEee The Furious
September 25, 2015 19:51:19

Agreed, but don't be happy too early. They still "can't promise anything". etc.

Tito_Reni The Mad
September 25, 2015 23:57:26

Hope is the first step in the road to disappointment.

NataliaDrumeva
September 25, 2015 22:08:38

blackadderDAAN, I don`t rant that it is hard to reach level 30 . I envision maps that level 30 can be reached week 2. What do we do then? Stop the fun...there is no fun when you can`t level up more. Have powerful heroes at level 10 ...gimme a break.
Anyways level cap must be remove. Limbic is it so hard to write a mathematical function that will give you XP needed for levels 31-100 and beyond?

mr3LiON
September 25, 2015 22:47:35

Is it really fun to play with godlike powers with armies with 10k+ units per stack? I'm not against removing levelcup, just asking.

blackadderDAAN The Furious
September 25, 2015 22:55:42

i strongly disagree about not putting restrictions on hero leveling. If it is to easy to level up. It should cost more experience. Not at more levels.
Heroes should not be a game where you can expand endlessly. You should have to make hard choices with units to buy, towns to expand and heroes to customize. If you could reach level 30 in first 2 weeks. The game is broken. I dont get your point.

blackadderDAAN The Furious
September 25, 2015 22:58:32

I`ve found it way to easy to level up in the 2nd beta anyway. I`ll say double the xp requirments from level 10-20, triple level 20-30. And if that is not enough make it harder still.

September 25, 2015 23:19:50

—http://i.imgur.com/w8P6d7m.png

broui The Ancient
September 26, 2015 00:53:03

Heroes 1-4 did just fine without level caps. As heroes grew, so did the enemies, heroes or stacks. Wasn't perfect but it was better than artificial limitations.

NataliaDrumeva
September 25, 2015 20:48:46

I think we will have serious problem with the battle sites. At first I praised you included this time but on the question why battle sites are so hard - you said they give big rewards(5 grand and major artifact is big reward wtf?!) and are intended for end game. Why leave all battle sites for end game.

We need battle sites for early, mid and end game. This should be your next big topic for improvement. That`s how it was in h3 and h5 .

Rimgrabber The Mad
September 25, 2015 21:48:50

"Heroes specializations are also on our mind, as you have been quite vocal about it."

I'm really glad to hear this. Does this mean that there's a chance of a patch giving heroes H5-like specializations?

Angelo_373 The Guardian
September 25, 2015 22:35:30

I really hope they add this

Tito_Reni The Mad
September 25, 2015 23:57:10

Hope is the first step in the road to disappointment.

Antalyan The Ancient
September 26, 2015 11:21:14

I have asked Ubi-Nox about specializations increased by hero level during the friday stream, and I surprisingly was not refused, the answer was something like "it might be one of them discussed possibilities".

Antalyan The Ancient
September 26, 2015 11:21:45

This is a very good beginning of Shadow council second era.

Rimgrabber The Mad
October 02, 2015 02:04:06

I'm playing Solmyr's scenario and he actually seems to have a specialization that increases. It's not based on his level, it's based on the level of his air magic skill, and it's super weak because at master level the increase is only +4 and it only affects chain lightning, as opposed to, say, Jorgen's specialization increasing his magic power for the entire dark magic school by +6 for free, but hey, it's a start.

JedynyHex The Mighty
September 26, 2015 14:13:54

I hope this team colour crap is togglable or I'll be mad. :/

Pawek1308 The Ancient
September 26, 2015 14:15:19

And if not, then it would better be added as soon as possible.

September 26, 2015 15:55:24

and why is that? because some little extra colors added to multicolor code, makes your world fall apart? it doesnt make things become uniformal monocolor.

Pawek1308 The Ancient
September 26, 2015 17:37:13

@Cleglaw: They simply feel obsolete - we can distinguish units between themselves perfectly without coloured ornaments. Besides, most people here prefer units in their standard design, without additional coloured elements.

EnergyW The Hack
September 26, 2015 17:39:15

It does not necessarily be monocolor. As you saw yourself with the actual units.

JedynyHex The Mighty
September 27, 2015 12:47:23

Give me a single reason, how would it be usefull for anybody? There is no problem recognizing allied and enemy creatures. So why?!

Witcher_Russia The Guardian
September 26, 2015 11:26:45

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels.

And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

__________________________________________( Revelation 12:7-9 )

September 26, 2015 11:29:16

- Да будэ тьма , - сказал электрик и сломал лампочку )))

September 26, 2015 13:12:15

Ничтяк! BEHEMOTH my favorite black metal band!

Tito_Reni The Mad
September 26, 2015 23:33:59

Check out this other Behemoth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1cXYan0NQA

September 25, 2015 23:02:31

>>and see the first love/hate comments from our fans.
Hell yea. You can always expect for my hate comments especially after today's disastrous twitch with chirring spiders. Dafuq. Still can't believe you've made Necropolis that crappy.
>>Forget Closed Beta 2, we are now way further in terms of polish and bug fixing.
Yea... Sure... http://www.margaretwallace.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/wonka.jpg

September 25, 2015 23:07:40

#GROS

September 25, 2015 23:12:57

#GROS ура семпай LOL #GROS

September 25, 2015 23:15:46

почему когда появляются эти 2 чудика я вижу это - #GROS ?

September 25, 2015 23:20:09

<< promises to be the best game of the series >> \ excerption \ ...
Then I look forward to a good start, at least ....By the way, the spider city - this is the worst
I saw the attack spiders, it's very nasty, nasty.
#GROS

September 25, 2015 23:25:34

/\/\◜☾⋖ ⋗☽◝/\/\

September 25, 2015 23:28:26

#GROS

September 25, 2015 23:29:12

Ura, Mirash! :D #GTFO_Spiders

September 25, 2015 23:29:26

/\/\◜☾⋖ ⋗☽◝/\/\
/\/\◜☾⋖ ⋗☽◝/\/\
/\/\◜☾⋖ ⋗☽◝/\/\

September 25, 2015 23:32:03

-/\/\((-0_0-))/\/\_
Remove freaks - weavers and spiders!
Death cult spider !!!

September 25, 2015 23:34:55

Ткачих не трогай! )

mErEnEfErEee The Furious
September 26, 2015 02:28:17

Hhohoho...hihehe..ehehe... I prefer duels, then. Why only two heroes per faction? Is this a joke or 1st of April?

September 26, 2015 10:16:18

<< почему когда появляются эти 2 чудика я вижу это - #GROS ? >>>
3 ) + Mirash ))

NataliaDrumeva
September 25, 2015 20:48:21

@Limbic.

Thank you for answering all my question today. I have to tell what baffled me at some moments. When I approached you several times with questions why you put level cap, why shooters can`t attack in melee you said it was design decision. This is not excuse if you listen to us and that`s easy to implent specifically those two. You promised to investigate the matter about shooters.

Tito_Reni The Mad
September 26, 2015 17:04:51

/\/\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/\/\ /\/\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/\/\ /\/\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/\/\ /\/\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/\/\ /\/\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/\/\ /\/\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/\/\ /\/\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/\/\

September 26, 2015 17:08:20

>>neytosPlus
МАМКУ ТВОЮ!...

September 27, 2015 11:46:07

"Constructive discussion" ))

Miks_ya The Ancient
September 27, 2015 12:00:38

Ну просто с дебилом на его же языке, чтобы ему зрозуміліше було... :-)

September 27, 2015 13:17:48

ага блин ) во дебилы щенэмерлые ... :)

mErEnEfErEee The Furious
September 25, 2015 18:06:25

"Thousands of art assets recycled", haha :D

September 25, 2015 18:08:20

September 25, 2015 22:33:23

MiRaSHiIIIIIII eeee
<< promises to be the best game of the series >> \ excerption \ ... ))

September 25, 2015 22:35:27

>> MiRaSHiIIIIIII eeee <<
а этот отрывок как понимать?
Мираш в гневе чтоли )))

September 25, 2015 22:39:00

this solidarity MiRaSHiIIIIIII eeee mErEnEfErEee )

September 25, 2015 22:40:41

ммм ясно... )

September 25, 2015 22:43:51

вот щас набирай...я вышел полностью

September 25, 2015 22:46:15

причем тут вышел или не вышел - пароль отклонен , короч выясни свой пароль и кинь в почту

September 25, 2015 22:50:22

по новому перебью ... а пароль тот же был что и писал, скину на мыло тебе ща 5 сек

September 25, 2015 22:55:47

отправил

aleszyl The Guardian
September 26, 2015 13:10:32

I'd like to ask Ubisoft something - Will there be a way to remove the team colors from the units ? Because it's not something anyone asked for, and frankly I don't like it, I would prefer to see the units like we can see them on the faction pages of SC than with it

Why would you even allow that in the first place ? In a RTS game, it's NECESSARY to keep track of what's going on, in a TBS, it's just pointless, and I think it takes away from the faction appearance, see H6 fiasco of color coding...

Pawek1308 The Ancient
September 26, 2015 14:07:58

This is definitely a material for questions to devs on Monday stream.

mr3LiON
September 26, 2015 14:20:33

I think thay made it because of flanking system. In H7 all units are turned in a different directions. And when you fighting with the same type of army it is not easy to understand in a middle of a fight where is your units and where is enemy. It is not THAT HARD though, but there is a point.
Still I believe that this feature is otional. It must be!

aleszyl The Guardian
September 26, 2015 14:26:48

@Mr3LiON
Even when flaking, the small square where the number of units is shown is colored, the background of the icons on the initiative order is colored as well and if you hover over the icon, the corresponding creature is highlighted, so the team coloring still is pointless in my opinion, and I fear it isn't optionnal, as no option concerning team colors seemed present during the stream :/

@Pawek, Would you ask it for me ? I doubt I'll be available on monday for the stream

Najakir The Kreegan
September 26, 2015 14:47:35

I don't understand : what do you mean by "team color" ?

Creatures models always have the same color, no ?

Pawek1308 The Ancient
September 26, 2015 15:17:09

@Najakir: Recently devs added colour coding. For example, when units belonging to Player Red have some red elements, etc.

@aleszyl: Of course I will ask them, like many irritated fans...

Najakir The Kreegan
September 26, 2015 15:20:46

Well, on haven clothes, why not but on many creatures...

I want to see that to answer but it doesn't looks like very usefull and may be very ugly...

Pawek1308 The Ancient
September 26, 2015 15:32:04

Look at yesterday stream to see the effects.

September 26, 2015 15:47:05

@aleszyl

you obviously have no imagination.

when i battle againts same faction/units, i want to see some difference between theirs and mine. just a small difference, like extra changing color on helm. it can exist together with multicolor design.

again, this topic has nothing to do with h6, it was MONOCOLOR. now we have multicolor+team color comination, which has acctual use in gameplay.

another thing is, units were not only same, but also small due to zoom level game has.

September 26, 2015 15:52:06

"Because it's not something anyone asked for" i asked for it. and some others too. and btw just to let you know, game devs can do some jobs without asking fans... im telling this because they dont have to ask everything one by one.
making it optional is good, cause making everything optional is good lol. but its not a thing to argue, its very clear that its an upgrade.

September 26, 2015 15:54:15

also team color is not something invented yesterday.
you talk about strategies? fine, lets talk about strategies: in which game we also have team colors? like almost everygame that has visible units in it.
your arguements are full of empty accusations and zero knowladge.

mr3LiON
September 26, 2015 16:35:21

@aleszyl
I understand your point. There are other possible options to distinguish one troop from another. Still I don't understand why team colors are hated so much. I don't mind yellow ornaments, blue braids or red hoods :)

aleszyl The Guardian
September 26, 2015 17:25:04

@Cleglaw
I don't see why you're attacking me, I asked if it will be possible to remove team color because I prefer the design without it, and I feel it unnescessary when the UI shows the team well enough for me. I didn't see you ask for it on this website, but if you say you did, I believe you, you have my apologies, but the number of people who asked for this remains vert small. You like it, it's perfectly fine, I simply ask if it's possible to remove because I prefer the design without it [1/2

aleszyl The Guardian
September 26, 2015 17:29:09

Now, saying that I have no imagination, or that my arguments are accusation and whatnot, is rather uncalled for. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, if you actually read my comment without taking it as a personnal attack, which it is not. I asked if there's going to be a way to play without team color because A. I thought it wasn't something that was asked (which you proved me was wrong, my bad) and B.Because I didn't and still don't see the necessity of it as the UI takes care of business well

aleszyl The Guardian
September 26, 2015 17:34:37

As for the color coding thing, the problem with monocolor factions was that it looked unappealing, yes ? because it was too present, right ?
Now if you watched the stream, you have seen how strange the lich looks when most of its robe is black/grey, with only its hood red ? Don't you feel it's clashing with the unit design ? Or the patterns on the spider, didn't they look too flashy when compared to the rest of the model ? If not for you, then great ! But to me it did, that's why I asked if it

aleszyl The Guardian
September 26, 2015 17:36:19

Was going to be possible to turn them off. I didn't ask for your precious team colors to be outright removed from the game, so I believe you can calm yourself. I simply aksed a question, gave my opinion about said question, and ask why that choice.

EnergyW The Hack
September 26, 2015 17:38:27

What bigotry - he does not support attacks, yet attacks a user for one comment. Really, cleglaw, you changed too much.

September 26, 2015 18:20:29

>>Another innovation getting DENIED
>>Another boring attempt to connect the matter with h6

you want what you want because "you dont prefer it", in other means, you dont want it because you dont want it.

let only UI to point differences you say, and i say WHY? why should be 2 crossbowmen wear exact same armor-cloth-color. why should we be okay with just UI, when we can get another(even logical) way to encahnce the difference.

only legit point i see is about implementing the idea not the teory.

September 26, 2015 18:27:27

But instead of trying to discuss the implementation itself, you focus on theorical part, which annoys the hell out of me.
Im not attacking personally.. i am not attacking at all, i am defending something with acctual reasons allready present.

@EnergyW

this is not about me chaging too much, its about fanbase not changing even a bit. people tend to forget that i also stand up for no-change. examples: creature abilities are so few, and we have beatiful orc females which looks too human.

September 26, 2015 18:29:56

fanbase like: ah a new thing, lets just dont want it because we dont want it, forget it!

i think about things before i deciede... to say "ok" or not. i have a filter which apperantly this fanbase dont. truth to be told, this is what it is.

aleszyl The Guardian
September 26, 2015 18:29:57

... Okay, I get the feeling you don't even read what I'm typing Cleglaw.

September 26, 2015 18:37:41

>>i have a filter which apperantly this fanbase dont.
If I'm not mistaken, you've changed your opinion to an opposite one how much? 3 times? Four? Are you a weathercock or something?

aleszyl The Guardian
September 26, 2015 18:39:46

You say I "don't want it because I don't want it"...
No I genuinely ask if it's possible to toggle it off because I've seen in the stream how it looks like and I prefer the design without, period. It's all about tastes, nothing to do with not wanting something because it's new
And "discussing implementation" that's actually what I did, you know, an on/off toggle IS implementation. And yes, you did attack me, saying I've no imagination, use empty arguments, and have 0 knowledge is attacking ...

September 26, 2015 18:50:11

give me some example sempai, so i can join in your discussion. in what matter, i changed my opinion and when.. why? i suspect you remember any to give, but still, please go on.
@aleszyl
you still say the exact same thing, prefer/want whatever the word you use, its all the same meaning, and yes its about tastes, cause you dont want it. its getting ridicilious each second we continue this as you see.. eh you said noone wanted it, that means you know the fanbase and its demands. were you correct?

aleszyl The Guardian
September 26, 2015 18:57:06

No I wasn't, and when you pointed it out, I did apologies, explaining that I never saw any comment asking about team color. You can check, it's not going away. And I recognize it easily, I wasn't correct when saying no one asked for it. Does it change anything ? Didn't think so.
I actually, to me saying I don't "want" something, means there's no particular reason. I have reasons which I explained, but at this point you're just nit-picking to keep arguing, which is just sad, really ...

September 26, 2015 19:05:21

>>give me some example sempai
Irc you were wearing Sandro portrait while our #GROS movt. Then you've told you believe in the game and u gonna buy 2 copies of collectors sdition (or deluxe, idr), then when beta 1 started you were raging and told that you were the one which believed in this game until the very end but now you are enraged and pissed of by xxx (idr what exactly was pissing you off). Now you tell us again that the game will be good but old fans just slowing the development. Siiigh.

September 26, 2015 20:01:44

My spider sense tells me this soccer team color coding crap was pushed by Erwin lol

September 26, 2015 20:03:11

Irc you were wearing Sandro portrait while our #GROS movt.
because that necro lich and vampire were so utterly bad. and to point out, i was one of the first in this movement. i didnt joined it, i was one of inventors of it.
it was about units, and we won that battle. after that, sandro movement got corrupted because everyone started to demand tons of shits that is not related to necro faction anymore. it became something else that i was not glad to be in. i was minority, therefore, i quit.

September 26, 2015 20:08:04

i was always ok with h7 skillwheel and spells. it had some flaws to be fixed yes, but i was not like "lets burn this shit this is pizza booo, every spell system is better then this."i like skill & class system, i like the spells but they need some more to increase in number. i was alltime saying this and i still say same things. so where is the change in all of that?

September 26, 2015 20:11:01

about my rage, it was abviously about 2 things:
1-devs mistake with date of beta, 1 weekish delay: it burned all my holiday, i arranged my days to be able to play it and there it was a huge delay
2-finally after getting hands on beta, getting dissapointed again because of 1000+ bugs.
i was furious for some time. and then that ridicilous discount mistake happened, people bought game for 15 euroes. that was the peak level for me, i canceled my pre-order(standart version, 2 copies)

September 26, 2015 20:11:11

" i was one of inventors of it."
_
No, you weren't lol

September 26, 2015 20:12:55

so it was aaaaaall about bugs/time issues/dev mistakes, and those got fixed overtime, making me comeback again.

so what part really makes you confused in this? its all logical.

September 26, 2015 20:15:12

@Galaad

oh really buddy? (:

September 26, 2015 20:18:23

Yes, really lol
_
You joined at some point then you switched sides 5-6 times or something lol

September 26, 2015 20:19:59

you may not like my attitude toward game, maybe you feel betrayed even, still, that doesnt change facts, sorry!(not really sorry)

September 26, 2015 20:23:43

>>it was about units, and we won that battle. after that, sandro movement got corrupted
Cool story, but that wasn't about units only. That was the #GROS hashtag which I invented and it was about the spider and not about lich and vamp. And I asked to #SUR because that was the reason why were we pissed off - the lack of feedback from the devteam.
>>i was minority, therefore, i quit.
U quit when we got banned. I remember that pretty well lol. And nope, we didn't win.

September 26, 2015 20:23:55

That was just a bone to the dog.

September 26, 2015 20:27:33

>>maybe you feel betrayed even
No. I feel wondered and that's all.

September 26, 2015 20:30:36

yeah that was about units, and we all were agreed on changing liches and vampires first. spiders and lamasu were less important. we also wanted respect from devs too, but eventually showing new lich-vampire decision was a proof of victory and respect paid back. its considered a victory in my book.

i hate hashtags, you may have invented hashtag but i dont even care that part of the story, and it doesnt mean you were the first and only guy to want respect

no, because you were over rebellious

September 26, 2015 20:31:28

>>yeah that was about units
It was about spiders. Don't confuse things.

September 26, 2015 20:33:09

>>and we all were agreed on changing liches and vampires first

September 26, 2015 20:33:10

getting banned was the result of that. there was overrebellious corrupted sandros and confused devs, and then there was some guys like me. i remember pretty clear that i wasnt the only one quitting sandro.
get your facts right.

September 26, 2015 20:39:28

>>and then there was some guys like me. i remember pretty clear that i wasnt the only one quitting sandro.
C'mon, you've quit when it has ended, whom are you trying to full, dude? :D I remember that shit pretty well: I've got banned, Galaad got banned and other dudes too. And you were liek "Ok. We've done all what we could and now I have to confess: I will buy 2 copies of deluxe edition to let the series continue". And now you talk some junk. Ok, relax, I'm not judging u. Just clear the facts.;)

September 26, 2015 20:50:48

you are bullshitting beyond reason. i didnt quit because you got banned or something, i quit because it was the time the battle finished. i never surrender nor quit before seeing a battle finish.
i didnt confess anything.
what you tried after a point, was a downright pointless and ugly thing, in the way you did... it was a messy rebellion. and it was intented to be over, not to continue till everything got won... i knew the spot i should call it off, and be back to support the game.

September 26, 2015 20:54:35

>>You either lying or have a really bad memory. Galaad is here, let's ask him (as one of the first in #GROS movement) what was the very first idea of it. ;)
_
well it's not very hard, GROS means Get Rid Of Spiders lol
_
I'm not totally sure the #GROS movement wasn't created even prior to the Sandro movement I started on January 22, 2015 at 00:06:31.

September 26, 2015 20:54:40

well you surely judge me, its been quit a while, since i got first harrassment. im not running where the wind blows. i see, i think, and i adapt, and more importantly, i alwas remember my priorities, unlike you. first things first.

September 26, 2015 20:54:53

Cleglaw this Sempai_Mur is mentally ill, do not waste it your precious time!

September 26, 2015 21:01:35

>>i see, i think, and i adapt, and more importantly
C'mon. Adaptation doesn't mean changing your opinion to an opposite one xD

rodaff The Dark
September 26, 2015 21:03:45

#GROS

broui The Ancient
September 27, 2015 06:37:40

I'm not sure who won this little pissing contest, but I do know that I lost for having read it.

September 27, 2015 11:02:06

Well, I did not read, just put all +
#GROS

Phoenix222011
September 26, 2015 09:50:44

How about unicorn, nightmare, phoenix, emerald knight and other neutral units which lost in voting(from sylvan and dungeon)? These units can you do as neutral(it will be great for fans especially modders).

B_WE
September 26, 2015 09:54:46

One of the most impressive creatures in h6 was the "shadow elemental"... Please don't forget!!!

Pawek1308 The Ancient
September 26, 2015 10:24:46

Remember, most of these units have only arts, so most of their models would have to be created from scratch. They're most likely to appear as a fourh core and elite in an expansion pack.

Qriqn The Destroyer
September 26, 2015 11:12:57

I would especially like to get Root Snakes, Unicorns and Phoenix. With them, Sylvan faction would have been much more interesting.

blackadderDAAN The Furious
September 26, 2015 11:18:41

I would be happy with 3 dwarve units so i can create my dwarven faction. core melee and ranged and one elite melee

Qriqn The Destroyer
September 26, 2015 11:21:02

@blackadderDAAN - No need to make them neutral yet, Dwarves still have their chance to appear in expansion.

Pawek1308 The Ancient
September 26, 2015 11:36:36

During M&M days in Poland it was confirmed that Fortress is the most possible faction to beadded in an Expansion Pack.

blackadderDAAN The Furious
September 26, 2015 15:56:43

I would have really liked it if the dwarves got released with the first 6 factions. Not that i dislike dungeon but it does not fit into the roleplaying maps i would like to create. I would wave liked to see more goblins, orcs and ogres/trolls. At the moment they are in there but not enough of them to my liking.
If Ubisoft is listening. I would really like fortress to be the first expansion faction. Maybe together with a demon theme.

Rimgrabber The Mad
September 26, 2015 15:59:55

I'd like to see a fire-themed expansion with dwarves and demons and then a water-themed one with sanctuary and swamp fortress.

Tokusatsu The Mad
September 26, 2015 18:05:26

Pawek1308, Asha listen to you!
My hope is that these creatures who have lost in the polls appear later as extra troops in expansions, like in the Champion tier

NataliaDrumeva
September 25, 2015 22:37:37

if it is hard to do it technically remove the possibility to see numbers of stacks and determine that number when entering battle. Like it has always been before... I like your new idea though doesn`t matter it becomes easier. It means you can spend game time on more important topics.

NataliaDrumeva
September 25, 2015 22:35:45

moreover enemy neutral monsters must be split in stacks according to army of hero and not predetermined. It has always been that way. You screwed yourself here by implementing the new idea that we can see number of stacks and now it is becoming a technical challenge I understand that. But you must fix it this way:
if I change active hero and right click on the neutrals the number of stacks should be different for a main hero and for a scout with no troops.

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
September 26, 2015 13:11:41

Well it certainly has been a journey. A journey that has many admirers but mostly detractors. Since I have a feeling this website will become obsolete very soon, I'd like to thank my fellow councilors for the lively debates we had. Most of which I started :P It's been fun and you've all been worthy opponents.

As for the game, I have my copy due to the discount mix-up so I will eventually get to it. I hope I can trust that it has had a lot of polish done to it as stated above.

THANK YOU ALL!!

September 26, 2015 13:15:14

See you in a duel, Khan! ) 【ツ】

Antalyan The Ancient
September 26, 2015 13:20:35

It has been a journey. But this journey continues.