Yurasch The Magical
August 03, 2015 19:48:34

More sea creatures, please!

Mermaid, Kraken, Giant Crab, Leviathan, Devil-fish, Sea Serpent, Drowned Man, Sirene, Naiad, Oceanid, Hippocampus.

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
August 03, 2015 19:52:41

Mermaid atleast!!

Sereaphiel The Wanderer
August 03, 2015 19:54:13

They still have concepts of root python, Phoneix, Unicorn, Faceless, Manticore and others.
They just don't give a f*ck about us and everything.
Ubi-Nox can u explain me why?

TheTantror The Treasure Hunter
August 03, 2015 19:54:43

Great idea! I want more sea creatures too!

EnergyW The Hack
August 03, 2015 19:55:02

Mermaid was said to have appeared in the beta. Not sure why it isn't mentioned. Some also mentioned lacerator.

The REAL problem is the LACK of the phoenix.

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
August 03, 2015 19:59:40

What about Mummies, like in H5? Or powerful dragons such as Faerie Dragons.

EnergyW The Hack

mediczero Mermaid atleast!!
+++++++++

August 03, 2015 20:11:49

Marblethrone Mummies +++

EnergyW The Hack
August 03, 2015 20:15:43

Well, they'd have to think of something how to explain why mummies exist in Ashan and aren't in Silver Cities (where the sand and certain pyramids lie). Dragons are also unlikely because they are tied to the dragon gods and it'd be weird (for them) there are emerald and fairy dragons, which are children of Sylanna.

August 03, 2015 20:15:48

I still like the sadists of H 6 .....

August 03, 2015 20:18:50

History - is the work of the writers, not our problem , EnergyW

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
August 03, 2015 20:26:43

@EnergyW: We've seen how they bend lore to fit one thing into another (Zoltan the Spider Fanatic to name one). Besides, how much of Ashan is mapped, known? There can always be a visit from a distand land....where true untamed magic still exists.

jshalky The Mighty
August 03, 2015 21:00:36

I realy hope this is just firs group of neutrals

feidet1
August 03, 2015 21:08:45

I agree! Sea empty and dead Ashan. Enter the kraken and sea monsters of heroes 4

Articun The Wanderer
August 04, 2015 00:02:11

Mummies are part of Necropolis. Don't forget that one model for the Lich was named Ancient Mummy, so they do exist! But at this point they would be very similar to the Liches.

There is a Dragon God that doesn't have a Dragon Avatar, the 7th Dragon, so Faery dragons could come from the Prime school of magic as Genies do. So faery Dragons would be tied more to Academy.

August 04, 2015 02:14:20

Elementals light and darkness, radiance of the H 6 , were excellent . I would like to see their heroes in 7. Excellent ability.

T4HOC The Mighty
August 04, 2015 05:10:10

Best of these monsters to enter the Sanctuary. However, sea objects are missing . I agree .

Avonu_de_Odihs The Mysterious
August 04, 2015 08:40:15

>>>What about Mummies, like in H5?

>>>Lore prohibits that.

You were saying...? :P

Djordjevic5 The Magnificient
August 04, 2015 12:27:28

Great idea for more sea creatures! I would also like more of these mega-dragons like ferie dragon, azzure, crystal etc. Or they could finally show us how do the Gods look like

Eugene_Xaar
August 04, 2015 20:36:00

Where sea creatures?
Where is the Mermaid?
Where is the giant Sea Monster? Kraken? Sea Serpent? Crab?

Where is the dwarf with an ax?
Where is Naga?

You laugh at us?

Eugene_Xaar
August 04, 2015 20:38:28

Representative Demons present.
Why is there no representatives Dwarfs and nagas?

SimbaelTristis The Mad
August 04, 2015 22:01:05

I wish they would never cut Ashan off from old lore. Old lore provided endles possibilities for new worlds and they could easly fit in or create their own without disproving old rules. In my opinion they shot their own knee making dragons the creators of world. It's hard to put any dragon unit inside the game without disproving the lore and every faction HAS to be destined with one dragon. There is no flexibility in that,

August 04, 2015 23:48:48

"You laugh at us?"

I'm under the impression it's been a while lol

Avonu_de_Odihs The Mysterious
August 03, 2015 19:22:50

Let me see:
- Air, Earth and Fire Elementals - Heroes 6
- Griffins - Heroes 6
- Liliam and Juggernaut - Heroes 6
- Gold Dragon - Heroes Online
- Water Elemental - looks to me very familiar to elemental from Heroes 5
- Shantiri Golem - didn't I see you in Heroes 7 Academy?

Sea Elf, Shantiri Titan - just you look like new thing in this game.

Nevertheless I glad we didn't end only with 4 elementals as neutrals, so it's not so bad. :P

Avonu_de_Odihs The Mysterious
August 03, 2015 19:24:44

Oh, and nice title but why not dragons? ;)

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
August 03, 2015 19:26:13

Some say that the Water Elemental looks more like the one from H4 (http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/heroes4/creatures_summonable.shtml).

EnergyW The Hack
August 03, 2015 19:31:25

Water elemental from H5 had that beak of sorts and was formed as a spiral. I'd sooner say it looks like H4 one, with some differences.

mr3LiON
August 03, 2015 19:31:36

Why people pay so much attention for recycled models? As long as this model are great and not outdated, developer might use it. After all it is the same universe, and if the creature changes it's appearance from game to game it looks odd, isn't it?

RobvD84 The Mad
August 03, 2015 19:44:08

Because it IS outdated and this whole recycling and reusing thing has never been done before in a new Heroes game so far i can remember. They always did some changes with units. Atleast H6 was true to that. And this just makes it look more like a H6 2.0 for me.

feidrota85 The Wanderer
August 04, 2015 09:07:52

Gold golems and diamond golems in H3 were similar to the golems in tower - is that a bad thing? And if it is not, why is similarity between Shantiri golem and academy golem a bad thing?

SimbaelTristis The Mad
August 04, 2015 22:03:29

That's not a new thing. Let me remind You Necropolis before vampire and lich had been changed :)

August 05, 2015 11:01:03

"Hello, here at MMH HQ ..."

August 04, 2015 03:28:03

Oh btw, since I keep bashing on h6 I could mention the few things I liked in it lol, notably this neutral:
_
—http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/en-GB/images/Mermaid2tcm2118875.JPG
_
Cool abilities, fairly good design, could be added in sea area without any problem IMO

RedHeavenHero
August 03, 2015 18:33:15

Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V
Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V
Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V
Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V
Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V
I can do it too! Give me a job in your company.

jashugan64
August 03, 2015 19:05:02

Here, you start tomorrow, enjoy your new life as a dude working on a project for Ubisoft who doesn't put a penny in the game more than the strict minimum. Don't bother with any other skills you might have, you won't have the ressources to use them anyway. But most importantly, enjoy the cheap talk and shitstorm from random plebs on the internet who seemingly can't print that in their head. You'll love their snarky comments.

SlumbrousShip5 The Furious
August 03, 2015 19:06:02

I bet this guy typed all that individually, without even using copy and paste lol

Antalyan The Ancient
August 03, 2015 19:06:16

You are dissatissifed all the time...
Good job, Ubi.

SimbaelTristis The Mad
August 04, 2015 22:06:56

Well, we do understand they have extremely limited resources, but that's not a reason for us to accept every peace of sh*t they give us.

Sereaphiel The Wanderer
August 04, 2015 13:36:03

Ubi Moshi-Mosi
Is it possible to add the neutral's page? (Next to fraction's symblos)

Ubi-MoshiMoshi The Mighty
August 04, 2015 13:39:58

Hi megusta3, I will pass on your suggestion.

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
August 04, 2015 13:41:12

Megusta that is a so cool idea!

Sereaphiel The Wanderer
August 04, 2015 13:44:34

Ok thx ^^ u

broui The Ancient
August 04, 2015 16:37:22

+1. Excellent suggestion.

August 05, 2015 15:20:23

What was wrong in my comment that it got removed? Didnt even managed to read the response ....

August 05, 2015 15:21:42

Lighty and some fake trolled lol

August 05, 2015 15:43:47

They shuold fix their post removing script to not remove whole threads just due someone in replies curse which could be easily changed to @#$%^ instead.

August 05, 2015 15:47:40

What they should really fix is the game!

August 05, 2015 15:48:55

Well that too ...

Ubi-MoshiMoshi The Mighty
August 05, 2015 16:27:59

Hi logical.dust, unfortunately when removing the first comment it removes any replies. We are looking into a solution to this.

August 05, 2015 16:40:28

@Ubi-MoshiMoshi : So there was somethig wrong with parent (my) comment? Cause I am quite sure there wasnt anything worth removing there ... not even my typical "complaining" ... I was just curious. Btw I appreciate your reply. Keep it up.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi The Mighty
August 05, 2015 16:56:01

It's not a good idea to discuss why someone has been suspended as this often causes others to retaliate.

Sempai_Mur The Dark
August 05, 2015 17:04:10

Well, Moshi, you've been deleting my comments without any explanation. Don't u think that makes me retaliate? xD

August 05, 2015 17:25:39

@ Ubi-MoshiMoshi: Well its Galad we are talking about here and it really surprises me that he is banned as he most likely devoted most of his time of all here to give you guys feedback, and while you might think that it doesnt matter who, you are doing big mistake by putting all the fans to one big pile. Someone who played all the previous games and have thousands of hours playtime experience should be taken more seriously unless of course you dont really care whether game will be liked or not.

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
August 05, 2015 17:35:41

@logical.dust: "and it really surprises me that he is banned". Devoted? No doubt about that. But especially someone who has that kind of experience should at least learn to behave himself from time to time. The suspension was mainly because he took low-quality bait and went on an insulting spree (again). If someone can really explode that much over one simple comment (Rabbit vampire), that's really sad imo. Besides, all that 'lol' around here is no serious attitude from his side either.

August 05, 2015 17:47:49

@ Marblethrone : sure, lets completely dismiss his feedback and listen to people such as you, medic, lighty and so on ... this is most likely biggest fail of ubi to realise that not every feedback is the same. Some trully is more valuable than other. This equality axiom especially on internet is disturbing where there is no diference if comment is made by expert or some 10 year old kid. Ubi should remove trolls that make people angry not people who get angry because of trolls.

August 05, 2015 17:53:39

As long as he did provide some good feedback, offending and mocking does not make him look credible, IMO.

August 05, 2015 17:57:05

Geez people chill out I'm just another fan of the HoMM franchise out there, seriously don't you guys have something else to do than chit-chatting about my behavior? lol

I honestly don't care if you think I'm credible or not lol

August 05, 2015 18:00:20

Nah, you wouldn't spend so much time here if you were talking to yourself :)

August 05, 2015 18:00:29

and sorry for some "well-mannered" people (who did request for Ubi to get fired btw lol) but this platform does not exactly promote constructive feedback, despite all efforts I made to make Ubi improve it (like, getting a normal forum within the structure), it just seems that's the way it is lol

August 05, 2015 18:01:21

Whatever. I didn't start this "thread".

broui The Ancient
August 05, 2015 18:10:05

logical.dust: How do you know what an "expert" is? How can you determine approximate age?
Are you arguing that Marblethrone and medic are less credible than others? On what do you base this suggestion?
Is there some perceived hierarchy here? Please clarify.

August 05, 2015 18:18:10

Well I'm not the best player of the universe -far from that- but who freaking cares, you know very well broui, the Heroes experience is not the same anymore, and you know my arguments as why I think it is not for the best. The gameplay of h6 and h7 is much more simplified games than the ones which came before them, I believe it has been argued more than once why the skill system is a skill pizza and the specializations are dull and boring. I don't even get why I should argue with an oldie.

August 05, 2015 18:21:58

We got the articles, played the first beta, the random skill system is a total fallacy due to class restrictions as said countless times, I just want a good Heroes game, is not my fault if some people are satisfied with these simplifications all over the place, but I honestly don't understand why they want to voice themselves against the people who are just asking for improvements. Among long standing fan base, we all loved h3, we all loved h5, and some loved h6, is not for nothing.

August 05, 2015 18:24:43

Of course the people who discovered the franchise with h6 can't understand, but maybe they should consider, I don't rant here for my own pleasure, I really think from the bottom of my heart Ubi is failing and is mistreating the brand and I have the opportunity to voice myself so I do it. I am not alone in this, tons of threads of constructive, viable suggestions from fan forums I've shared, even shared some thoughts of my own at times, I am anything but a hater so please, just think for 2 mns.

August 05, 2015 18:30:12

Now that's sounds credible.

August 05, 2015 18:43:09

It's extremely simplified, I can't develop in this hellish comment section, and for the what, billion time? How many huge posts I've made here lol
This system is as if you have to start all over again each new article pops up, go back read past articles, no one does that, too much a hassle to browse in here. People just log in, chit chat, flood, and insult each others. Ofc community will be to blame, "h7 is a slave to its conservative fans" oh the huge lmao and irony this all farce is.

August 05, 2015 18:57:49

Offers a separate section of the forum "Galaad" )))

broui The Ancient
August 05, 2015 19:07:21

Here's the thing GalahadHaut, maybe you're right maybe not. I've been playing this series for 20 years and playing video games in general for 40. Early on, (1st 3) HOMM was a revelation for me. It was a game I dreamed of but thought it doubtful that it would ever come to pass.

But the thing is, in many respects, the game didn't grow with me. I got better, more sophisticated in my thinking and the game didn't. I feel the same about the Civs.
It still is enjoyable for my family and me.

broui The Ancient
August 05, 2015 19:12:22

H7 is not more simplified than H6 and it is already considerably better than H4. For it to rise to or even surpass the level of H3 & H5, more variables, smart, diverse AI and yes, probably tweaking (at a minimum) of the skill wheel.

I'm choosing to believe that by the time this thing is "complete", it'll get much closer to that something special we're all hoping for and are afraid may be unattainable. It's a glass-half-full approach I guess. But it's how I need to be.

Najakir The Kreegan
August 05, 2015 19:14:55

Anyway, your feedback is much more intresting when there isn't insult, Galaad. Most of times, I agree with you, but it's hard for everyone to follow you in this case.

August 05, 2015 19:23:33

blue text need Galaad

August 05, 2015 19:32:13

@ broui : You can based on time person played related game which you can describe as his "practice in the field". Then highest achieved education just as HR manager are doing. I guess there isnt any school where they teach you gaming theory, so wider variety of education could do. And also age yes, as that determines statistically person other "sides" of development.

August 05, 2015 19:32:22

You surely also need kids perspective as they mostly play the games, but their perspective is easily influenced so it should be only used as secondary "advise". Another thing of course is what you want to achieve. If you want to replicate H6 "success" then you should look for people who mostly played only H6 and if you would like to replicate glory of the past H3, H5 mostly then you need to look for people who mostly played those. I hope I clarified enough.

broui The Ancient
August 05, 2015 19:42:55

Let's see, 47. Check. Married w/3 kids. Check. High school English/History teacher. Check. MA. Check. 40 years gaming. Check. Ah logical.dust, you flatter me. ;)

Seriously, how would you determine those things about a given poster? Also, even though I rate quite high in your criteria, I could still be (and likely am) full of excrement, no?
Those factors are good, sure. But well reasoned arguments and respect go a long way with me, regardless of resume.

August 05, 2015 19:43:31

Where am I not right, did the franchise change through the years or did it not?
All problems of h4 can be summarized into one word: underdeveloped. H4 had rich and deep skill and magic systems, tons of good innovations such as alternate creatures, potions, some artifacts etc, interesting gameplay but alas heroes on battlefield didn't work out. H7 is better than h6 ofc, but follows its steps, isn't that wrong for a game adverstized as "back to the roots"?

August 05, 2015 19:46:13

People massively asked and were expecting for the TotE skillwheel to get fixed and improved. I disagree with you when you say it is impossible to do the greatest Heroes game ever made, on the contrary, everything is there, we just have to look in front of us. We all loved our heroes, creatures, strategies to be unique, but for "balance" sake, everything seems to be too similar in h7, I think h7 is "what h6 should've been", and we are being made fools of by Ubilimb.

August 05, 2015 19:48:58

And so what, then you have duels, well, exploration, what is your progression at the end of week 1, hence how many castles, what is your army, your resources, level of her etc, has always been a huge part of the game, be it in single player OR multiplayer. But ever since h6 was made, all became a generic rush, were you don't have much to think, for a freaking STRATEGY game, just apply optimized path once you know, no challenge provided by randomness, by the map or resources.

August 05, 2015 19:51:07

Yes everything is there, take a look at wog and mmh55, is a gold mine of infos, read analysis from the best players, learn how the game works and I don't see how it is so hard to make a Heroes game. And that is only about mechanics, I could go on about lore which is a disgrace with Ashan, like it or hate, there IS serious legacy issues, and visuals, seriously, IMO H2 looks better than any other Heroes game to date.

August 05, 2015 20:30:08

@ broui : yes, certainly your feedback is also much more valuable based on your "resume" and also certainly you are capable of reasonable arguments. The fact that you pointed out that heroes did not grow with you is true. Its complexity and content amount stalled after H3. H5 brought inovations and sure it is fun to play even today but thats just a small drop compared to what could have been done in 10 years.

broui The Ancient
August 05, 2015 20:31:37

I didn't say it was impossible, but from experience I can tell you that recreating that magic is nearly so.
Your version of "perfect" may or may not be mine. Most probably they'll resemble each other, but in the end, we'd have different visions. Now multiply that by however many people have and/or do play. Perfection is unattainable. We can only strive for it, never achieve it. (paraphrasing Emmanual Kant now).

RobvD84 The Mad
August 05, 2015 20:41:59

Well said Galaad.
Also i have to say that i consider H4 waaay better then H6 and at this point H7 too. Especially since i still enjoy H4 from time to time, and i don't with H6. And since H7 feels to simular as H6, i can't change this feeling.
And i also strongly feel that H6 and H7 don't look and feel like a Heroes game at al. Ofcourse for H7 this might change in time with the modding tools and such. But with how it is right now, it won't ever be better then H4.

August 05, 2015 21:10:53

But at this scale it doesn't matter anymore, why does one doesn't like the gremlins outfit in h3 and another will, both will love the game no matter what, at this level can be considered detail, IMO
***
In reply to Kant, I will quote Hermann Hesse: "You have to try the impossible to achieve the possible."

Mr.Rain The Mad
August 03, 2015 18:33:24

Good news !

Although several model are reusing those of Heroes VI, but it's nice to see neutral creatures.

I hope others will be added in the extension: Unicorn, Manticore or siren.

EnergyW The Hack
August 03, 2015 18:38:03

Since griffin is present, I don't have much doubts those ones will appear as well. Even if in expansions.

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
August 03, 2015 20:28:02

List of neutrals that needs to be added:
Mermaid, Phoneix, Unicorn, Manticore, Mummies
Additional neutrals that could be considered:
Root Snake, Nightmare, Naiad, Sea Serpent, Hippocampus, Tormentor, Imp, Arch Mage, Taweret, Zombie, Dragonfly, Dwarf, Skirmisher, Goblin, Slayer, Devish, Vampire Mistress.

August 03, 2015 20:36:11

+ ghoul - , sadists, Panthers \ 6 \ , furies \ 5 \ ,,,

agar6 The Mad
August 03, 2015 20:45:20

Peasants

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
August 03, 2015 20:48:34

@agar6
Why!!?

agar6 The Mad
August 03, 2015 20:50:19

so it is necessary.

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
August 03, 2015 20:51:12

@medic: extra skeletons, of course :). Their 'review' on Age of Heroes is quite clear on that: "Transforming these weaklings to skeletons seems to be the only use for them. Well, they slow down your army, have the lowest stats in the game and the only thing they do best is dying. They are considered a level 1 creature, but I think it's too good for them." - You can find it here: http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/heroes3ab/neutralcreaturesab.shtml.

broui The Ancient
August 03, 2015 20:51:34

All of the above PLUS I would like to see all of the dragons of Ashan represented as either Neutral or faction specific.

Earth is already with Sylvan and Kirin could be argued as water. Darkness with the dark elves and Light is a neutral (gold). Leaving Air, Fire, Order and Chaos to complete them.

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
August 03, 2015 20:52:03

This applies to the H3 peasants, not the H4/5 ones. But still, if you are a Necromancer in search for troops...and legions of peasants can always keep a roaming enemy hero at bay if his/her army isn't too large :D.

August 03, 2015 20:55:25

Let all be \ 1-6\ , bread not ask , do not interfere )

Carhinath The Mysterious
August 03, 2015 21:47:20

I too wish there were more. Not that I didn't like the Heroes VI elementals and demons, but I would have liked to see some new designs for each of them. It would refresh the game's visuals. I fear every time I see an elemental I'll be reminded by the horrors of playing Heroes VI... But hey, I like the unoriginal designs anyways.

Najakir The Kreegan
August 03, 2015 18:52:22

A question for devs : Will these creatures have their page, like factions ?

nikita29111999 The Magnificient
August 04, 2015 00:42:28

I think yes. Neutrals and bosses (if they will be in game) will have their own page

tasomaster123 The Mysterious
August 03, 2015 18:47:24

just one question... is there going to dragon utopia?!

tasomaster123 The Mysterious
August 03, 2015 18:51:34

*to be dragon utopia :)

SlumbrousShip5 The Furious
August 03, 2015 19:29:09

They had it in H6 with only shadow/black dragons so it would be silly NOT to put it in this time with 3 factions with dragons

tasomaster123 The Mysterious
August 03, 2015 19:35:43

well, yes, but i didn't here anything about utopia at all ...

tasomaster123 The Mysterious
August 03, 2015 19:38:28

*hear

Antalyan The Ancient
August 05, 2015 14:26:54

Back in the past, betas used to be taken place to test the game and to find out which things still need to be worked on them or to be changed. Now it is only for marketing.

Chiasa The Mad
August 05, 2015 14:29:17

Yeah, I've been saying this since the 'beta' was announced - it's not a beta, it's a buggy demo xD

Antalyan The Ancient
August 05, 2015 14:39:55

Maybe they want to show us this game has even more bugs and things screaming and shouting for changes than we thought?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi The Mighty
August 05, 2015 13:07:24

Hi Councillors, please see the release date and beta date announcement here, including a video (which some of you have found already) http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1240158-Heroes-VII-release-date-and-beta-date-announcement?p=10955660#post10955660

August 05, 2015 13:10:38

oh so there is maybe one or two dudes still lurking these dead forums lol

Chiasa The Mad
August 05, 2015 13:14:09

This trailer would make sense if it was Ubi that made all or at least most of these games xD

JedynyHex The Mighty
August 05, 2015 13:22:21

Yeah, they should celebrate M&M: Heroes anniversary not Heroes of Might and Magic. So 9th anniversary instead of 20th. lol

Ubi-MoshiMoshi The Mighty
August 05, 2015 13:29:57

JedynyHex, we are celebrating the anniversary with up to 75% off a selection of Might & Magic games on Uplay http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/html/pbPage.generic-15-DOTW32-303-other

August 05, 2015 13:33:16

you guys still show Heroes-4 as if they were yours lol

August 05, 2015 13:33:30

Heroes 1-4.

Edit button anyone? lol

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
August 05, 2015 13:38:36

@GalahadHaut
It's more like they're showing it as the series legacy...

Chiasa The Mad
August 05, 2015 13:40:56

At least they haven't changed the 1-4 titles to MMH xD

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
August 05, 2015 13:43:24

@Chiasa
There is no good reason for them to do that...

August 05, 2015 13:43:28

a legacy they certainly didn't respect, how could they, clueless as they are lol

August 05, 2015 13:44:09

@Chiasa

I think they did lol, I've read some comment saying "MMH3 was great but stop live in the past" lmfao

Chiasa The Mad
August 05, 2015 13:45:32

@medic
To me it looks more like advertising a new game using the "20 years legacy" thing after having released only 2 games out of 6. Not to mention the fact that one of them had so little to do with this legacy that if the title was different no one would even call it a rip off xD

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
August 05, 2015 13:47:39

I am very glad of the sales.I saw that also in your facebook page.Thank you so much.

Haters out of here!

August 05, 2015 13:49:05

Watch out for n00blings lol

JedynyHex The Mighty
August 05, 2015 13:49:10

So do morons under the effect of blind spell. xD

JedynyHex The Mighty
August 05, 2015 13:51:28

*So as...

Rimgrabber The Mad
August 05, 2015 13:53:13

So we get 3 weeks of testing have and academy, 1 week of testing sylvan and dungeon, and nothing for stronghold and necropolis? seriously? ._.

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
August 05, 2015 13:53:34

@GalahadHaut
Wonder who is truely clueless, they toward the past or you toward the present. What you think you know is often far form true.

@JedynyHex
Question is, who's the "morons"..?

August 05, 2015 13:56:59

sure thing medic, have you played the games yet? lol

RobvD84 The Mad
August 05, 2015 14:04:27

She did not play them because she doesn't have the money to buy the old games. And she won't download them. Not even if it is only to try it out.

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
August 05, 2015 14:05:04

We dont have to be ,galadlehaut, plants who play all the day games and have not life like u to know games better.

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
August 05, 2015 14:07:05

@GalahadHaut
I doesn't claim to be an expert to on the past, I simply know it's legacy isn't forgotten...

Antalyan The Ancient
August 05, 2015 14:14:49

Am I the only who thinks it is strange to see one DLC pack for H6 with only one short campaign MORE expensive than its datadisc?

August 05, 2015 15:11:33

@light and medoc

No actually, if you want to know a game, you have to play it, first hand experience, is simple logic really lol

RobvD84 The Mad
August 05, 2015 15:24:29

Lighty, you say you don't insult ppl and you claim you are a "good boy". But you just insult someone, and then you are confused at why ppl would go mad at you.
I know that Galaad works. So i don't really understand why you say something like that. Also 1 doesn't need to be a gamer who lives in his basement to know a lot about something.

banditsystem2
August 04, 2015 18:51:47

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT RECYCLED MODELS AGAIN!
wasn't the disappointment from the necropolis recycled creatures clear enough??
the models and textures look old and are less detailed (especially elementals and demons) than the non-recycled creatures'... heroes deserves more than that!!
the new creatures however are very impressive.. and the redesigned vampire and lich were also well received by many (see ubi? you can make good and NEW creatures without recycling the old ones)

Black_Weaver The Butcher
August 04, 2015 18:57:40

Asha reuses all, you have to deal with it my friend.

Black_Weaver The Butcher
August 04, 2015 19:07:09

But I still hope they will replace reused models on new ones in future patches.

broui The Ancient
August 04, 2015 19:10:40

Budgets being limited, isn't it better to have SOME recycled units than to have the game be much more sparse such as was H6?
Besides, some recycling lends itself to continuity.

August 04, 2015 19:31:01

@Broui: No, it is not better because there should be enough budget for the game to make the best game for years; not a game that lacks things or a game that is mediocre. But the reality is different; they need to make money. Therefore, the more popular game, the more players who like and play the game, the better the game can become.

August 04, 2015 19:34:05

What's more, the budget does not mean bad decisions, which can make a game the worst horror - worse than a horror game :)

Najakir The Kreegan
August 04, 2015 19:42:51

IMO, for neutrals, they can reuse some things if it bring more diversity in the bestiary.

August 04, 2015 19:50:49

IMO, if the neutrals are likely to be bad looking, I prefer them to be replaced by something better - unless they are good enough. But there are important things than this, so...

RobvD84 The Mad
August 04, 2015 19:52:23

They still could have make enough changes that the unit looked different. Then i would have had less problem. This already happenend from H1 to H2 and from H2 to H3. So why is it that Ubi and Limbic can't do that. No they have to put time and resources into funny animation (wich is funny, but all that time and resources could have been used better).

August 04, 2015 19:52:27

I mean, more important things that need fixing.

August 04, 2015 19:53:29

Especially because this can be easily modded.

August 04, 2015 19:54:50

@Rob: it's probably because they have no time for that.

August 04, 2015 19:56:13

It's also a matter of planning and organization.

broui The Ancient
August 05, 2015 01:44:02

merenefere1282: You want Ubisoft to provide Limbic with an unlimited budget to create the most immersive, most expansive, most.....You get the idea. But if wishes were fishes we'd all swim in riches, to quote an old Scottish quip.

Meanwhile, budgets and time constraints ARE limited and that just the way it is.
The game (Beta and their presentations after) is better than H4 and H6 and I have reason to hope that after patches, dlcs and expansions, this will be really good.

August 05, 2015 10:13:50

"and that just the way it is"

Yes, that is the sad, crude truth lol

Chiasa The Mad
August 03, 2015 21:13:02

I like the sea elf, the Shantrini titan looks cool too (much better than the Academy one imo)
And I believe adding new creatures to the vanilla game will be easy enough despite the claims that it can't be messed with :D

Considering that demons still look like in h6 I'm glad they lost the vote

PS Hero specializations are still awful

JedynyHex The Mighty
August 05, 2015 10:47:17

Heroes VII release date: September 29th
Beta: 26 August - 2 September, so it's only 1 week, thx UBI... .
You can see it on anniversary videos at 1:40

August 05, 2015 10:50:54

Are you part of the Ubi advertising team? lol

JedynyHex The Mighty
August 05, 2015 10:56:23

Are you trolling me? lol

August 05, 2015 11:04:30

constructive dialogue Lol

August 05, 2015 11:07:41

@Mirash

You know SC lol

blackadderDAAN The Furious
August 05, 2015 11:10:20

To bad it`s only 1 week.

August 05, 2015 11:10:33

ага , лол )

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
August 05, 2015 11:17:29

He knows that because he saw it in facebook as I did.Dear Jedyny thank you so much for sharing it with us :)

Russell224 The Raider
August 05, 2015 11:34:51

what song is this video

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
August 05, 2015 11:36:38

The Wizards Waltz,Heroes VII Holy Academy's theme.
Best theme ever!

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
August 05, 2015 11:54:09

26 August - 2 September? Ha, that is exactly the last week of my holiday, which means I will have time to play this Beta. Well, unless the Devs find a reason to delay it again, that is....
_
And combining the previous Beta's bug reports and the possible extra reports that will come with the new Beta, one can only wonder if these Devangelists are still sure about a September release. Given the fact that I start my masters at University, I prolly won't be playing H7 that much anyway at first ;3...

Elle-One The Magical
August 05, 2015 11:57:25

One whole week this time? Gee, I guess the first beta was officially considered too long! And two weeks to fix all the bugs and complaints that will inevitably pop up? Just delay the game already!

Elle-One The Magical
August 05, 2015 11:58:37

Actually, two weeks is probably generous. I wouldn't be surprised if Heroes 7 went gold on August 25th.

RobvD84 The Mad
August 05, 2015 11:59:22

I don't know i am more excited for the new Diablo 3 patch then this whole game. And i think that says enough since the patch is free content for a game that has been out for 3 years. Ofcourse H7 might get better in time because of the modding and "free" content Ubi might release.

Chiasa The Mad
August 05, 2015 12:13:46

This whole 'beta' thing is a joke.. If it was meant to be a proper beta it wouldn't have been a part of the game with only 2 factions out of 6 so that people can't test them and say what needs fixing/balancing lol
The 'second beta' 3 weeks before planned release is just as stupid - no changes other than cosmetic can be made to a finished game xD I only wonder why only 4 factions - looks more like a demo but too buggy to be one. WTF? Weird marketing strategy I can't see how its supposed to work

RobvD84 The Mad
August 05, 2015 12:21:48

And they call it a tribute trailer too, but all it does for me is getting more annoyed at what they have done with H6 and this game.

JedynyHex The Mighty
August 05, 2015 12:27:37

They would start 2nd beta on August 19th, so we would have 2 weeks beta like the last time... .

Chiasa The Mad
August 04, 2015 20:46:50

H6 had the best Mermaid I've ever seen, she has to appear in H7 ^.^

August 04, 2015 22:29:17

I still liked the Panthers H 6 )