zivavissar2009
May 26, 2015 00:41:26

I've been reading lots of the comments and honestly have to say some things:
1. I happen to be a programmer and believe me, the problems they are stating they are dealing with are some serious shit. u don't want to see a product with such problems, from experience...
2. when people are busting their asses in overtime to get a better product for u, u don't curse at them, u say thank u and hope for the best.
3. ubi should have published earlier, and have a different msg showing on beta download.

zivavissar2009
May 26, 2015 00:45:49

4. it would be nice if there could be a clearer statement as to when we are to expect a beta release to happen.
5. in the end of the day, love it or hate it, you lot are going to at the very least give the new heroes game a shot, so y not give that same curtesy to the developers who are working around the clock to try and tilt the scale for the game rather then against it?
and finally:
6. if it were u working hard and getting those comments, you'd snap. try and remember those are ppl like u here

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
May 26, 2015 03:26:37

"the developers who are working around the clock"

Do you have proof of this occurring?

Their quote: "We pushed really hard to solve those issues, including this very weekend"

Sounds like it's the first weekend they've ever spent on the game. My job doesn't give me the luxury to have completely free weekends ever. Can we say the same for the devs?

Articun The Wanderer
May 26, 2015 13:57:12

@KhanOfSlaughter
Are you a researcher of some kind? Because i too work mostly 10 hours a day + 7 hours each day of weekends.

TheErwinner
May 26, 2015 00:14:08

You beta watch out, you beta not cry, you beta not pout, I'm tellin you why,
Erwin Claus is coming to town, oh yeah, Erwin Claus is coming to town,
ERWIN CLAUS IS COMIN, TO TOWWWN

EnergyW The Hack
May 26, 2015 16:51:21

Erwin Claus. That's a new one. People prefer to call him "the spider messiah".

Ubi-Nox The Shadow Of Death
May 25, 2015 23:08:59

//We are sorry for the messages you might have received from various sources (mails etc.).
We decided to reiterate game version during the weekend, with best intentions, but couldn’t really anticipate the feedback of our testers. Indeed, it is important to know that tests only can be handled when the version is “complete” and not during its development (to have the full overview). We received final confirmation of the issues in the evening and we had to make this difficult decision in stride.

Ubi-Nox The Shadow Of Death
May 25, 2015 23:09:10

We will keep you updated as soon as we have any additional information to share. We will also do our best not to reproduce this schema in future delivery and of course final game. Thank you and sorry again Councillors.

Articun The Wanderer
May 25, 2015 23:13:29

It's a pity... but we didn't loose anything but time. As i said, we all kind of expected this to happen. Any ideas for next release? We talking about days or weeks?

RussianBlue-X-
May 25, 2015 23:21:30

Actually that would be nice now , since you mentioned it was from last week you had these problems ... I mean why didn't you warn us about this sooner (maybe you thought you could fix the problems within the week ?) ; I don't know but in the end it's MUCH more annoying to receive that kind of news in the last moment than a week ago before it's "supposed" launch . Anyway , thank you for informing us of what is going now , just hope now it won't take too long again .

Eillmoon The Faithful
May 25, 2015 23:32:37

Sigh...we don't lose anything in material,but our excitement and expectation are extinguished... plz give us some confidence to trust this team.

Kimmundi The Councilor
May 25, 2015 23:43:05

As a former member of the team (and I stil am in my heart), I can see real honesty here. Go get some sleep and be ready to fight another day :)

Eillmoon The Faithful
May 25, 2015 23:51:15

@Kimmundi it is a lovely afternoon in PCT zone :D

Kimmundi The Councilor
May 25, 2015 23:55:59

@Eillmoon, I was mostly speaking to Ubi-Nox, who must have had a pretty tiring day, I can assure you!

Kornbeef The Dark
May 28, 2015 23:00:05

@Kimmundi - When did you leave?

Kimmundi The Councilor
May 25, 2015 23:41:34

Good luck guys, take your time and make it the best!

Black_Weaver The Butcher
May 25, 2015 23:46:03

Hi there Kimmundi! Haven't seen you for ages :D

Kimmundi The Councilor
May 25, 2015 23:55:19

I'm not working on the game anymore, but I'm still keeping a close eye on it!

Black_Weaver The Butcher
May 25, 2015 23:57:01

As we all :)

Thranduilll The Mysterious
May 26, 2015 00:39:49

Nice avatar! :D

Kimmundi The Councilor
May 26, 2015 00:48:28

Eh eh, it seems the team was kind enough to let me keep some privileges!

(I must then restate than I'm not part of the M&M team anymore, only a fan like you, awaiting a great game!)

EnergyW The Hack
May 26, 2015 16:52:22

Then why the blue text? Or is that another privilege?

Antalyan The Ancient
May 26, 2015 17:53:03

@ Kimmundi
Why you are not working on the game?

May 25, 2015 22:53:25

Purpose of this beta wasnt to allow people to try it out, but to create hype and of course get money from the impatient ones. Management is happy (as purpose was fulfilled - no harm done), rest assured that this will repeat again and again until people stop being naive. Ubi is lying whenever they can. Memory leak after 1 hour of playtime? ... I wonder when will be the time when you will actually start telling the truth. I guess its too early to talk about truth ...

May 25, 2015 23:02:45

I guess whole team was working on it all weekend so from planing point of view you are late at least 3 days now. Poor devs trying to fulfill cleverly scheduled management requirements. Ubi management are bunch of amateurs if they could not forsee this and tell people ahead of time.

Thranduilll The Mysterious
May 25, 2015 23:09:45

@logical.dust, you read people here and still believe they will stop being naive? :D:D:D I just have a good laugh now and for sure I will in the future again. I'm really glad people has started to receive what they deserve :-) Delightful!

May 25, 2015 23:23:58

@ blueraven9 : Yep, really. This is actually very amusing to read. Very "unexpected" development of the situation. But they did right choice ... postpone the release, they could anounce it on twitch but then epic trailer would be inaccurate :)

Eillmoon The Faithful
May 25, 2015 23:39:17

If they had more crews and budget,things can be completely different. I never blame dev,because they're still put themselves in working heroes. What bugs me is the ubiquitous company never give support for this series. We must agree, heroes can not be popular now,but they ought to give basic support if they decide to develop it.

Eillmoon The Faithful
May 25, 2015 23:45:31

Heroes 6 should be a good game, at least it shouldn't be a messy ball as we played. Ubi made Blackhole died and leave tons of bugs and complicate programmes. In heroes 7 they do the same. That budget even is less than 6 was invested. Can you believe it is less than the bugdet for developing a phone game?

Antalyan The Ancient
May 26, 2015 17:54:55

Because beta will be delayed, they have a chance to get EVEN more money for preorders.

Cleglaw The Councilor
May 25, 2015 22:46:53

game will be good, i have no doubts or regrets. and honestly, noone cares about one day before or after, but know this, we arrenged our time to play this today!
i rejected my friends, and i finished my whole project yesterday in hurry and with extra efforts, just to be able to play this game today. you have no idea how hard i worked to do this.
now im at my home, cold coffee at my table and im staring at computer screen. this was supposed to be my first day of holiday after a 4-month work.

Cleglaw The Councilor
May 25, 2015 22:50:58

problem was never about getting a product earlier, real problem is, when you deciede to make a beta and give acctual date for it, and then you cant make it on time you gave.

most of us predicted that the game is far from ready, we said "delay it", countless times. and this "we" includes from galaad to cleglaw, the very myself... what did you do? you didnt listen and you acted really confident.
then let me ask you this: why you didnt listened us at the beginning? or why did you delayed this?

Cleglaw The Councilor
May 25, 2015 22:54:14

you allready made similair mistakes in past, and one of your biggest claim is that you learned things from the past. then let me also ask this: how can you say this if you still repeat same mistakes? and please explain how can you expect to regain our respect with this things happening now?

very much dissapointed..

anyway let me say this again, take your time and stop teasing us with words. polish your game properly first.

Eillmoon The Faithful
May 25, 2015 22:56:43

Sad to hear about it, and there are lots of folks as you, push or finish works and study for today. Best wish for you to have a good hoilday.

fopkovic1 The Chivalrous
May 25, 2015 22:58:09

A bit of a gamble, but very unfortunate indeed. Luckily Witcher 3 was just released :P

Cleglaw The Councilor
May 25, 2015 23:00:48

@Eillmoon

thanks friend, wished same for you too.

Antikouras The Wanderer
May 25, 2015 23:10:06

i have to say only 1 thing DONT TRUST THEM!!! They dont care about how hard you work, they dont care about the game

fopkovic1 The Chivalrous
May 25, 2015 23:23:03

@Antikouras Nonsense, they work harder than most people. They have apologized and regret this even more than most people on this Forum.

Eillmoon The Faithful
May 25, 2015 23:57:12

@fopkovic1 yeah, I give my full support to any group or team who willing to develop this series. We know heroes is in the sunset but people are trying to bring it up again.

Antikouras The Wanderer
May 26, 2015 00:28:25

''they work harder than most people'' i higly doubt that

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
May 26, 2015 03:11:46

I think it is very difficult for us to judge how hard they are working. The problem is, that hard work is not enough. I could work my butt off to build a house, but if I don't have much of an idea of what I'm doing, then problems are going to occur.

EnergyW The Hack
May 26, 2015 16:53:56

Well, the quality is already swinging. I can still see many faults. But I guess you and others may still give them some doubt, thinking it will be a good game. To you, at least.

May 26, 2015 13:32:14

За Б! За Е! За Т! За Е*! Упс...даже здесь мы напортачили.

Mirash_ge The Dragon
May 26, 2015 13:36:54

Это Бэтси Эрвановна , знакомьтесь ))_

Jo3780 The Magical
May 26, 2015 13:39:50

Так не дают нам с ней знакомиться)

LukaOo The Faithful
May 26, 2015 13:48:44

Это же раннее поэтому БЕТЕ.

Mirash_ge The Dragon
May 26, 2015 14:04:23

ничего , наведут ей стилисты марафет , еще подергаете ее за усы ))

sjesiak The Destroyer
May 26, 2015 18:30:54

Guys take as much time as you need to resolve things you already know that require your attention, after all nobody here wants the repeat of AC: Unity. I say take the approach of Blizzard Entertainment: "It's ready WHEN IT"S READY". I think I speak for majority of HOMAM community when I say we prefer to wait couple of months longer than have a Heroes game release similar to AC: Unity. Keep up good work we believe you gonna make this the best heroes to the date.

EnergyW The Hack
May 26, 2015 18:37:24

"Keep up good work we believe you gonna make this the best heroes to the date."

Well I don't believe it because I see it already: skills, spells and battle systems still need to be improved to give at least some variety the current systems do not offer.

gurchuk18
May 26, 2015 18:42:56

Why they wanted to release beta then, if they know that they have problem?. Don't say you can give us beta before you make your best. I am impressed with small game "Besiege" which said on start when the can give us full version, and ubi still covers everything. They hope people won't get angry. But they already are.

Next time make your beta and then say and surprise us with that. No one like to wait for something that was promised for previous time. That what i think.

dct_a
May 26, 2015 14:19:18

А БЕТА ТЕСТИК!!!

Бета тестик все мы ждали!!!
Все дела поотменяли!!!
Чтобы вечером скачать!!!
Всю ночь весело играть!!!

Но капец какой облом!!!
Бета тест будет потом!!!
Нужно баги исправлять!!!
Фанатам нервы помотать!!!:D

Miks_ya The Ancient
May 26, 2015 14:34:49

Стих веселый, а комент угарный xD

GarionRahl The Magical
May 26, 2015 19:55:56

La communication avec les fans du point de vue de Ubisoft est vraiment exceptionnelle !

Roland-Ironfist
May 26, 2015 21:08:11

Tellement majestueux tu veux dire ils ne sont plus a sa prêt pr dessendre dans la tendresse des fans xD

bonbenoit
May 26, 2015 21:49:04

Je n'aurrais pas dis mieux... Quelle déception... On a plus qu'à attendre

Roland-Ironfist
May 27, 2015 09:30:40

Ubisoft un jour Ubisoft toujours ce qui me navre le + c'est que ce soit une boite française :'(

Elenur The Guardian
May 26, 2015 01:02:33

I'd just like to say thank you for the information and take your time. I'm not a developer or programmer, I'm an actor and I know full well how terrifying it is to take the stage and not knowing if your preformence is good or merely adequate.
It's alright. For you'll be more happy with releasing a product, even "just" a BETA you're happy with and we - the community - will be more then happy with a working beta rather then a broken piece of a game.
So don't be ashamed, there's a new day tomorrow.

GG27.Ange The Guardian
May 26, 2015 01:05:09

Agreed.

pmc14 The Magnificient
May 26, 2015 03:22:53

Agreed and much better have a good beta than a bad beta (i was a beta tester of mmho and after these game i learn a good game need a good beta)

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
May 25, 2015 22:26:04

Sorry, but if you can´t deliver beta with only 2 factions and 2 maps on time, how can you think you will release the full game without problems ??

Yogoort The Mad
May 25, 2015 22:36:52

beta is for solving problems, finding solutions etc. - when time to full game is come they will know how to avoid the same issues

Thranduilll The Mysterious
May 25, 2015 23:12:43

Yogoort, would be nice if this so called and so awaited beta would be released :P For now on there is no sign of it :D You all still don't understand. The true beta will be the "final" game itself. As always a creature with wounds and broken bones to mend. The quality isn't important but you will never learn :-)

thGryphn
May 25, 2015 23:12:53

If I understand a little bit about software development, the problems they're facing now and trying to solve are about the whole game, affecting the very core of the software and gameplay dynamics. It's not about those two factions.
Once solved, they should be solved for the whole game; i.e., it's not that they will have to solve it again for other factions, etc.

Mirash_ge The Dragon
May 26, 2015 14:11:20

Короче ,кина не будет , банщик спился ....

agar6 The Mad
May 26, 2015 14:12:51

Нас опять наипали, расходимся.

Blood_Grief The Hero
May 26, 2015 14:14:21

Вот так и живем.

Mirash_ge The Dragon
May 26, 2015 14:14:46

))))

GarionRahl The Magical
May 26, 2015 00:23:08

Encore une promesse non tenue ! Marketing, quand tu nous tiens ! Vivement que les développements soient dirigés par des gens compétents et non par le sacro-saint marketing ! Peut-être que dans ce cas là, les décisions et les dates annoncés seraient respectées... Bon courage pour résoudre les bugs découverts :-)

GarionRahl The Magical
May 26, 2015 00:23:23

Another broken promise! Marketing, when you hold us! Strongly that developments are led by competent people and not by the sacrosanct marketing! Perhaps in this case, the announced decisions and the dates would be respected ... Good luck to solve bugs discovered :-)

mkeames
May 25, 2015 22:09:52

Classy explanation, team. I respect you a lot for your transparency and dedication to the game and your fans.
Hope you also put the time and care in before the release of the game, and aren't afraid to delay in order to release a stable high quality product. Heroes 5 sorta did this and Heroes 6 did not.
By the way, the goal of the Beta should be US helping YOU find bugs and provide feedback to aid with game development. I wouldn't say that the fans have too much room to complain.

Antarius90 The Mysterious
May 26, 2015 16:49:07

We need Sylvan in compensation :D :D :D

BigBadMother The Destroyer
May 26, 2015 17:02:23

Elves got stupid ears

Antarius90 The Mysterious
May 26, 2015 17:12:51

lol

Antalyan The Ancient
May 26, 2015 17:56:02

What will you want after you get Sylvan?

Antarius90 The Mysterious