March 19, 2015 19:39:41

Somebody please tell me that hydra isn't prelude to 50 shades of purple for dungeon again... The original picture they showed had such great promise of more down to earth colors. Even overall I liked the basic form of hydra better, but I guess that's norm at this point with units(basic forms looking better in general)... :S

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
March 19, 2015 19:50:48

it isn't purple. The grim reaper isn't green, remember...

Cosadj The Councilor
March 19, 2015 19:59:27

I can't say for sure, but I think the hydra will be between dark and purple anyway.

AuroraBorealis9
March 19, 2015 20:27:39

Should be dark gray/yellow/dark red (or purple).

rodaff The Dark
March 19, 2015 21:04:35

I agree with ramborusina, please no purple, thanks :)

feidrota85 The Wanderer
March 20, 2015 06:12:00

No purple dungeon, I'm with you.

Antikouras The Wanderer
March 19, 2015 19:28:43

Erwan seems like a nice guy :D

Sussugamon The Councilor
March 19, 2015 19:44:12

*Slaps Antikouras*

Minastir The Guardian
March 19, 2015 19:46:04

hahahahhaha

Antikouras The Wanderer
March 19, 2015 19:48:14

:D haha
i mean he seems like fun person, it doesnt mean i like all his ideas about the game

Cosadj The Councilor
March 19, 2015 19:48:33

Well, at least he didn't kill Galaad... yet.

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
March 19, 2015 19:50:07

Don't be so rude to Antikouras. Erwan is a great, visionary man with a clear mission. Asha uses all. Drink from the Spider Cup, and don't forget to say an Our Spider before bedtime.

RobvD84 The Mad
March 19, 2015 19:53:15

He "looks" like a nice guy, untill you find a box full of spiders on your desk.

Antikouras The Wanderer
March 19, 2015 19:54:48

we wont forget mr Marblethrone
Asha uses all

Antikouras The Wanderer
March 19, 2015 19:56:00

@RobvD84
thats why i said ''he looks like'' and not ''he is''

Sussugamon The Councilor
March 19, 2015 19:59:16

*Slaps Marblethrone fiercer*

Antikouras The Wanderer
March 19, 2015 20:07:18

*running away before that guy start slapping again*

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
March 19, 2015 20:13:35

@Sussugamon: As a true gentleman I am obliged to turn my other cheek to you.

Sussugamon The Councilor
March 19, 2015 20:19:20

*put on a glove, and slaps gently*

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
March 19, 2015 20:22:53

Thank you, your point has been made clear. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to feed my tarantula.

RobvD84 The Mad
March 19, 2015 21:15:44

That is why i said what i said, to make it more obviously :P

EnergyW The Hack
March 19, 2015 18:46:01

*sees the guy wearing Spiderman costume*

*looks at GalaadleHaut, considering him as a hero as Gelu*

*wipes a tear of honor*

Mirash_ge The Dragon
March 22, 2015 10:35:20

Very necessary function "edit" and "delete"
I want to be able to delete your comments.
Необходима функция "редактировать " и "удалить". Я хотела б иметь возможность удалять свои комментарии.

akamakc The Guardian
March 22, 2015 12:12:55

Ещё бы функция смотреть ответы на комментарии не помешала бы.

Mirash_ge The Dragon
March 22, 2015 12:19:45

да.И еще когда жмешь комент ,чтоб на этот комент выходить сразу.И аватарок бы побольше )

March 22, 2015 17:03:56

I dont want you to be able delete my comments :D

Mirash_ge The Dragon
March 22, 2015 17:21:18

@Matooob I want to remove their comment) their , My my comment) ))Google translator bully ) МОИ свои комменты короче )

March 20, 2015 12:38:56

Do you guys like in Heroes:
1) Fog of war
2) More powerful Adveture Map Spells
3) Elemental schools/Faction schools/Heroes 5 schools... of magic
4) Mana restoration during combat
5) Might/Magic or Heroes 5 racial heroes
6) Neutral Hero classes like Heroes 4 had, by strongest skills
7) Blanced cities in every aspect/ Balancing in different ways (skills, numbers, value, magic, etc)/ Imbalanced without OP
8) Creature abilities like H1/2/3 mostly passive, Creature spellbook, Vast number of abilities

March 20, 2015 12:51:52

Would you like to see:
9) No ammo penalty as special skill, limited ammo, ammo cart
10) Upgradable warmachines
11) Neutral armies or just neutral creatures
12) Random events on map, quests, elipses (randomly placed demon heroes on map trying to conquer the city)
13) Alternative creatures, alternative upgrades
14) Animated 2D TS, 3D TS
15) Town conversion
16) Thematic towns H1-4 or Racial towns H5/6

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
March 20, 2015 13:06:02

1) yes
2) yes
3) Elemental schools
4) yes
5) Heroes 5 racial heroes
6) Don't care
7) Balancing in different ways (skills, numbers, value, magic, etc)
8) Vast number of abilities
9) yes
10) yes
11) yes
12) yes
13) yes
14) 3D TS
15) yes
16) Both

March 20, 2015 13:10:32

1. I would prefer h4 style so you don't see everything
2. Yes and more spells for adventure map
3. faction schools(h4) or magic type(h5)
4. as ability or hero specialization(+potions)
5. H5 racial heroes which were basically hybrids(even better if you choose stats as you level)
6. YES!(just better balanced, h4 had lots of useless classes)
7. Imbalanced without OP. Every faction should have their strong-points and play different from others.
8. Neither, I want h5 with huge variance in abilities.

March 20, 2015 13:17:00

9. Ammo cart, limited ammo
10. Yes as long as it keeps war machines viable in long games too, otherwise pretty pointless
11. Neutral armies if you mean "heroes online"-style neutrals, makes battles more interesting
12. YES!
13. alt creatures, don't necessarily need alt upgrades
14. 3D TS
15. Yes, but much more expensive and time consuming than h6. Also partial conversion would be ok to get at least some "own" buildings to the town
16. Racial towns with different environments(from h4)

Chiasa The Mad
March 20, 2015 13:36:16

1. H4 style
2. Yes and more spells than just town portal and teleportation
3. Either faction specific schools, or H5 style, 7 is way too much imo
4. Yes - as a hero ability
5. H5 style hybrids
6. Definitely :D in H4 it was a great idea, but poorly implemented, some were completely useless, but if balanced properly would be perfect
7. "Balanced in different ways" is equal to "imbalanced without op" imo Factions can't be identical, each should have some strengths and weaknesses

Chiasa The Mad
March 20, 2015 13:36:25

8. Spellbook - definitely, moderate number of abilities both passive and active ('moderate' meaning no ability spam as in H6 >.<) H5 with more active abilities would be good
9. YES
10. yes
11. both
12. yes
13. creatures, more balanced than H4 ofc :D
14. doesn't matter to me
15. nope - unless at very high cost and the converted town being unable to produce anything for couple of weeks
16. both, more thematic though

8) I like variables
9) Add in a couple artifacts
10) In H5 there were skills for that
11) Absolutely
12) Of course
13) Only if they're good
14) Don't care about the eye candy as much as the game play.
15) H6 conversion was too cheap and too easy. Re-work or leave it out

8) Mostly passive with a few exceptions
9) Limited ammo + ammo cart
10) Yes
11) Both
12) yes
13) yes
14) A simple TS that makes sense, that can't be too hard, right?
15) Yes, but it should be much more expensive and also destroy some buildings
16) Both

Sussugamon The Councilor
March 20, 2015 14:33:43

1) Like in H4; 2) Yes; 3) Elemental or H4; 4) Yes; 5) Hybrid; 6) Yes, better implemented; 7) Imbalanced, because that's how it is and should have been; 8) Something along the lines of H4, some abilities, spellbock and some passive; 9) limited ammo, ammo cart (but not infinite ammo, unless given by ability); 10) Yes; 11) Yes; 12) Yes; 13) Not adamant about that. I don't think upgrades necessary; 14) Well designed 2D - 3D has no point; 15) No; 15) Racial considering bearings (H4).

Antonsky The Mysterious
March 20, 2015 14:40:22

1) Yes
2) No Town Portals in H6 were too OP and gameplay was essentially wrapped around them
3) H5 schools
16) Mixed

celitonto The Raider
March 20, 2015 15:00:46

1 yes
2 yes
3 faction schools
4 maybe for academy faction as a part of their traits...
5 M&M
6 Yes
7 definitely IMbalanced, every faction should give you a reason why to play it....
8 vast
9 ammo cart
10 no
11 both
12 yes
13 alt. creatures seem to be enough
14 3D
15 yes, but not H6 style
16 thematic, I think this offers larger variety of creatures per faction, not like in H5 dungeon, where there were four types of elves and three others creatures.

March 20, 2015 15:10:33

1) Yes
2) Yes, but hard to attain, and depending on the hero class and skills.
3) 4 elemental schools + 1 faction school
4) No
5) Hybrid
6) Yes
7) Imba. Best opponent/worst foe.
8) Mostly passive, with a few unique actives to make some creatures stand out.
9) Limited ammo + ammo cart
10) Yes!
11) Both
12) Yes
13) Ideally, alternative creatures as in h4 and upgrade system from h2 (some upgrade twice, others don't at all).
14) Fine with both if well-done.
15) I have mixed feelings.
16) Thematic

March 20, 2015 15:41:46

And nice post Matoob.

Sussugamon The Councilor
March 20, 2015 15:49:31

I don't know if this post makes me happy or not. Happy is as overstatement too.

It shows how different the game is from what we would like it to be - in the least prospect of expectancy.

March 20, 2015 15:58:48

@Sussugamon: Sometimes, I wonder what they are doing at the VIPs. Lurking makes it hard to tell, but aside from Elvin and sometimes JJ, I didn't notice anyone taking active part in the fan base wishes and expectations. I don't know them all though.

March 20, 2015 16:00:45

But this is probably Erwin's Pendulum of hypnosis that didn't lost all his effect yet, Ubisoft should know in the first place lol

Sussugamon The Councilor
March 20, 2015 16:05:05

Well, it might be that VIPs are making the game LESS awful? Helping in the way they can, tied by whatever rules they ought to abide to keep their position.

March 20, 2015 16:09:11

Probably that Sussu. Such a sad Panda I am.

Milets The Guardian
March 20, 2015 16:28:35

1) Yes
2) Yeah
3) Elemental
4) No
5) Hmm, though one, but Might/ Magic (just for diversity)
6) Maybe
8) Hm, a mix of both. Passive, but some active/ spellbooks
9) Limited ammo, ammo cart
10) Depends, what it would be like?
11) Yes
12) yes
13) Hell yes!
14) 3dts #GUBTS
15) No
16) Racial

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
March 20, 2015 17:26:08

1) yes
2) yes
3) H5 system
4) only with creature or hero ability
5) either way, all I want is to all heroes play differently
6) maybe...
7) all factions must have different strenghts/weaknessess, all factions must play differently
8) mostly passive, some creatures active + spellbook for casters

16. More thematic IMO

Chiasa The Mad
March 19, 2015 19:48:29

@Galaad
From now on I'm your fan <3

March 19, 2015 18:26:32

Vote for Avatar of Ubi-Verriker!

-- http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?action=showpoll&TID=41153

PS: Vote Ubi-Galaad! Vote gameplay! =D

Sempai_Mur The Dark
March 19, 2015 18:29:22

Nah, Ubi-Stevie face is definately better xD
P.S. Beyond = Stevie then heheh I see now :D

March 19, 2015 18:34:22

Ubi-Stevie is for people looking for the looks and aesthetics! This is so not what matters!
Vote Ubi-Galaad! Vote Gameplay!

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
March 19, 2015 17:40:55

To those how think we didn't get news, look: https://ubistatic-a.akamaihd.net/0004/prod/images/150319_Event/Press_Faction_Dungeon.jpg

Hydra upgrade!!!

Eltheris The Wanderer
March 19, 2015 17:45:43

But if you look this whay he failed like sandro whit namtaru and propably erwan will come stronger from this event ;)

Eltheris The Wanderer
March 19, 2015 17:46:19

dammind not here sory

JotunLogi
March 24, 2015 10:34:46

Ok I a bit do not understand the reasoning behind this marketing strategy:
The normal is that the closer the realase date of the game is, the more news are given and more arts, stuff and genreally info are published. The hype is rising, we get more interested each week. The culminating point is about one month before the d-day, when we are bombed with trailers and so. Blizzard uses this strategy and it seems it is quite effective.

JotunLogi
March 24, 2015 10:39:14

I am hyped but at the same time am a bit annoyed that the number of news is drastically dropping ;/ and I have the feeling that many people share same feeling ;/
p.s. as kid just discovering all unit and afctions in the game was cool. Nowadays this is a bit harder (and I am less patient), but still hope for some stuff hidden

cgsilver
March 24, 2015 12:39:16

especially such news make the whole hype stupid. you tell that ppl could even play alpha version and yet we only have few infos. at least you coukd share some ingame videos or screenshots from the event :( or do a voting: what should be the next vote :)

Najakir The Kreegan
March 24, 2015 13:16:41

I think because of the early announcement (becaus of votes), they don't have enough news to share. One new per day during more than one year ? It's impossible.It seems that we already have 3 factions and most of game mechanics...

But I hope we will have more videos (as they announce), in the second part of 2015.

darioio
March 24, 2015 14:54:25

@JotonLogi
Also it is you, still doesn't say much knowing your nick (BTW thought you are a girl due to female avatars), however it's more probable that we've met as you're not french. Maybe you travel a lot? :)

JotunLogi
March 24, 2015 17:46:44

@ dariolo
I am afraid that I do not travel as often as I wish I would- it was the first time I have been abroad in almost 7 years, not to mention that it was my first flight in my entire life.
It is possible that You have seen someone like me cause i have rather common, causal face (some people also have mistaken me several times) and rather average buildshape- around 172-175 cm tall (around 5'9 feet)- so it is really easy to mistake me with another person ;)

Arantir2013
March 24, 2015 04:06:09

Show us stonghold!! Show us stonghold!! Show us stonghold!! Show us stonghold!! Stronghold! Stronghold! Stronghold! Strooonghooold!!!

dishar43 The Raider
March 24, 2015 07:12:09

Heck, at least show us something!
Something!
Something!

Arantir2013
March 24, 2015 07:31:04

At least tell us what would be the creatures!

Thranduilll The Mysterious
March 20, 2015 23:56:32

I have a question for you developers - Is the Black Dragon model the same as in Heroes 6?

March 21, 2015 00:11:32

Don't tell me you are not fan of purple butterfly-dragon...!? But just to show that fans have been heard they will add few spikes here and there + turn the color to pink since people complained about purple! ;D

March 21, 2015 01:04:18

Rambo you are even more critical than me and thats weird, but its great to be not the most negative guy :)

I would like to see less dragons in game and thoose few more different than just one ability and colour. I am also not big fan of sylvan green dragon, better to see phoenix, black is classic and thoose water (kirin) and fire (magma) can be easily overplaced by more creative units, like Giant/Valkyre/Leviathan/Crocatrice... for me 2-3 drakes would be enough (upgr. dont count)

March 21, 2015 01:07:13

And whole dungeon can be once again the terrific place under the ground when tyranical lords fight each other to gain more power, asylum for renegades, minotaurs and their endless labyrints, home for dangerous creatures hatede by most commoners of Ashan, Manticores and Dragons finding their lairs.

JotunLogi
March 21, 2015 01:15:41

From now on, dragon will have spider legs and instead breathing fire, they will be spitting spider webs

March 21, 2015 01:30:25

@Matoob I really hope not to see h5 style magma-dragon in h7... I mean we already have that on sylvan as far as I can see(magma swapped with acid). I remember reading about gold dragons for this game also so I'm afraid you might be disappointed with number of dragons.Though the golden dragon thing could've been reference to currency given the context(dunno if ashan currency has name so that could've been it).
And regarding black dragons, I'm pretty sure it will be another copy-paste from h6 :/

DrakeRU The Guardian
March 21, 2015 01:37:01

RESPECTED DESIGNERS - if you do not want to see again the crowd of disgruntled fans - do not use the old model black dragons of Heroes 6! This model is bad. Add them to the brutality, change thorns on his head - replace them with normal strong horns and we thank you!

March 21, 2015 01:39:30

Golds, yes i remember that, only thing i like about them is colour. Would you guys want the different sizes for units, not just 1x1 and 2x2, like for example dragon can e even bigger, centaur would perfectly fit 1x2 instead of big square etc... so for some towns or mixed armied it would be necessarry to have upgraded tactics skill.

March 21, 2015 01:42:27

Yes, that would be great! i imagine Blacks as strong brutal monsters that would rip your body for just going closer, not thoose mysthical purple shiny dieties, children of darkness, because is cool to be good and dark, like spidermancers.

DrakeRU The Guardian
March 21, 2015 01:52:47

@Matooob , more dragons - the better. Valkyries, giants, etc. they will never replace the dragons.
@ramborusina , Magmatic dragons were great! Green and emerald dragons do not have with them nothing in common, except for the lack of wings.

B_WE
March 21, 2015 08:13:01

I can only speak for myself: I hope to see a Black Dragon in the style of Heroes III;
the Magma Dragon in the style of Heroes V was really cool (I hope for a come back);
the more dragon, the better! Before all: Fairy Dragon, Crystal Dragon, Rust Dragon, Azure Dragon, Gold Dragon, Ice- Earth- and Fire Dragon... to be continued...

March 21, 2015 10:19:09

@DrakeRU Well that's your opinion. In my eyes h7 green dragon is walking hunk of rock that bleeds and breathes acid. H5 magma-dragon is walking hunk of rock that bleeds and breathes acid. They seem like the same unit essentially gameplay-wise IMO.

@Matoob I would love different size units, but 2x1 is much harder to make on square grid with moving in mind. I'm personally hoping to see some mega-champions 3x3, but probably not gonna happen(given the lazyness of devs).

March 21, 2015 10:21:25

H5 magma-dragon is walking hunk of rock that bleeds and breathes magma.*

Damn edit-button, where are you?!?!

Thranduilll The Mysterious
March 21, 2015 14:52:05

Oh my, I didnt expect such a responce :D
@ramborusina - I really hope the new black is pink. I'd also add furry body and antennae to make it a real butterfly :D The dwelling for new "black" dragon can be huge fluorescent pink flower :D

@Matooob - If I didn't know that devs can fail some things badly I would even believe that the green-rocky dragon could be nice but it's all about design and abilities.
@JotunLogi - That's right! The dragon shouldn't be a butterfly. The spider is better :D!

Thranduilll The Mysterious
March 21, 2015 14:54:53

@DrakeRU - upvote x 100000.

DrakeRU The Guardian
March 21, 2015 18:42:52

@B_WE , I agree Ashan - World of Dragons, dragons should at least be present in each fraction (except Orcs). Mages could give dragon-golem (like-crystal) as a neutral unit. In Heroes 3 have 4 gorgeous neutral dragon, and no one complained that too many dragons.

DrakeRU The Guardian
March 21, 2015 18:43:41

@ramborusina , the difference between green and magma dragon is big enough. Green Dragon - moves on four paws, scales similar to the forest and emerald stones and this dragon is covered with moss and vegetation. Magma dragon - moves on two legs, his body like hardened lava, it is red-hot and emits flames. Green and magma dragons - the children of his divine elemental dragons, so it is no surprise to some similarities.

ZhelBell The Furious
March 19, 2015 19:50:42

Last picture. So funny:)

FortAlb The Faithful
March 19, 2015 18:34:09

Spiderman, Spiderman,
Does whatever a spider can
Trolls the fans, anytime,
Kills Breton just like that
Look Out!
Here comes the Spiderman.

pekute99 The Magical
March 19, 2015 18:23:49

OMG That Hydra looks great !

w1842nite The Kreegan
March 19, 2015 17:40:15

OMG i was about to pee my pants when i saw Hydra, it is f***g awesome)))))))))))))))))

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
March 19, 2015 17:36:11

Galaadle, you actually did it!!!

Eltheris The Wanderer