sash59rus
March 07, 2015 17:26:44

история очень интересная здорово придумывают

kawasakiserg
March 07, 2015 08:24:33

Хорошо постарались )

Dankov2000 The Magical
March 07, 2015 06:57:52

Картинки неплохие, но думаю следует этому больше уделить внимание.
Также я за то, что бы компании стали более насыщенными и интересными.

Aza_86 The Chivalrous
March 07, 2015 06:15:52

красивые картинки

Zushikameruta
March 06, 2015 17:42:45

Soo... To sum up, Seamus is a fgt - it looks like he suborned that Archbishop Wilhelm, and he did the remaining part of Duke's plan. Now Seamus is the Emperor, who he wished to become only because of Crusaders - the powerful and well-trained units, which he wanted to use to enforce his reign in places, where people didn't see him as a generous Emperor and also to win the war, to which he was preparing - probably with Ivan and Stefan, because they still refused to acknowledge him as a new Emperor

Kulisderrr The Magnificient
March 06, 2015 17:24:39

Классная история! Сценаристам надо писать романы!

Cool story! Screenwriters must write novels!

RussianWarrior9 The Chivalrous
March 06, 2015 17:20:35

Мне одному крестоносец напоминает Солера из Дарк Соулс?

Cubicar_2486
March 05, 2015 22:41:21

WTF!?

Zarget94
March 05, 2015 22:13:10

Toujours aussi captivant.

shmelloff The Chivalrous
March 05, 2015 18:29:23

Вархаммер Фентези + Игра Престолов = Асхан )) на 90%

Warhammer Fantasy + Game of Throns = Ashan )) on 90%

shmelloff The Chivalrous
March 05, 2015 18:54:40

- Юбики не стали особо заморачиваться - Только Драконов Своих по Сути придумали :D

DenisBulenkov
March 06, 2015 10:51:39

Разные временные промежутки в асхане - разные параллели)

Chiasa The Mad
March 05, 2015 17:39:51

I wonder if we'll get one more article this week, hoping for something about Stronghold :D
... or mechanics, but that's not likely :/

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
March 06, 2015 17:03:01

@Chiasa:

I think Stronghold won't be revealed before the Fan Day is over, so that is March 13th. I think the ones that go to Paris will get to see Stronghold before we do :).

March 05, 2015 14:02:49

I find an interesting discussion about past Heroes games down below, i want to share my opinin but it would be too much scrolling and probably get never seen so i deside to post it here:

March 05, 2015 14:03:01

Heroes 3 is as most of us think is the n.1 of the series as second one is considered to be Heroes 5 after ToE expansion. Some may love other Heroes games more, but thats something i find as major opinion. For me, every one of the Heroes game handle its own great ideas but some of them are just better by colecting them all toghether.

March 05, 2015 14:03:13

Gradpa Heroes Strategic quest was the one where i get my first touch with the series. I wont be speaking about how i was amazed by this fairytale atmosphere and playing Warlocks thousand times just to get my first great victory, more i want to share my opinions about pros and cons of past Heroes games.

March 05, 2015 14:03:20

So Heroes I. + A) Lovely fairytale graphic, B) No uniformity like i mentioned before, in Knights town for exam. We had black dude with spear, skilled bowmen in his advanced age, strict warrior with fancy shield, golden paladin C) Living cities, people doing their daily stuff

March 05, 2015 14:03:30

Heroes II. + A) Atmosphere, still fairytale, which as child i loved so much, now i prefer smth different of course B) Uniformity can be good in some cases, i like in H2/3 how knights have same colours, whats logical but in later games it went too far, units were in some cities more in some less interesting C) everything gets improved what happened until H4,this should keep up, fans want always smth more not less.

March 05, 2015 14:03:40

Heroes III. + A) Darker atmosphere, yes Heroes evolved with his fans same as HP, thats good B) Vast number of cities – sadly no all of them were balanced or can be considered as adequate enemies C) Great expansions, story, campaign D) Lore, it was almost unlimited universe (many kingdoms, realms, nations, herous) E) TOWN SCREENS F) RMG

March 05, 2015 14:03:53

As main dearth i consider skill system, it was greatly improved against H2 but still some skills were useless alone or would be better united as in H5. Also creature abilities were good but not enough, i think the later heroes games add more interesting features in this field.

March 05, 2015 14:04:25

Heroes IV. A) creature spellbook B)Spells in general – order was trully OP C) Heroes in battlefield – this i consider as neutral feature, once it was interesting, i dont want i back, but its good that from that moment heroes can deal dmg not only by spells D) Campaign – Music, graphic E) Changeable town backround

March 05, 2015 14:04:36

Cons – Oh no, this can be very long list but in short... A) Still greatly imbalanced, maybe even more? B) Town screen graphic C) creatures wandering without heroes (very time wasting) D) Sieges E)No upgrades, 4 tier lvlsys. E) Overall absence of many good features from H3 – Here starts the disease

March 05, 2015 14:05:02

Heroes V. + My favorite A) Alternative upgrades B) Great and many unit abilities making huge differences C) Racial abbilities D) Skill system E) Complex line ups combined with this new racial themed factions F) I think like best expansions in the series G) TOWN SCREENS H) Inititive system – needs some improvements, but it was great idea IMHO

March 05, 2015 14:06:14

Missing Might/Magic heroes, RMG has that ever generated a good map to play?, relativly low number of playable maps especially in vanilla, Campaigns can be done better, some line ups missed creativity

March 05, 2015 14:14:31

In the end I consider Heroes 1-3 as one era, when every next product (dlc/new game) gets more improved. H4 as very specific part of series. H5 as start of a new era conected to his ancestors. H6 as incomplet game, with some interesting features - No, for me its just not possible to tell that everything was wrong. But mostly it was :D H7 we will see but its connection to H6 is smth what i am terryfied of.

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
March 05, 2015 14:30:45

Yeah, Heroes V - favorite !!!
Absolutely agree with you dude!

Animeman73 The Mysterious
March 05, 2015 15:53:38

@Matoob That was a very fascinating commentary. I like how you applied the mixture of opinion, observation, and fact. It speaks of someone with a high degree of intelligence. Well done I say, well done!

March 06, 2015 12:45:18

Thank you!

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
March 06, 2015 22:22:25

"C) creatures wandering without heroes (very time wasting) D) Sieges"

How are these cons for H4? Creatures wondering around made excellent and cheap scouts. And sieges where creatures are on towers is awesome and realistic. Not knowing how to use these features effectively doesn't make it a con.

March 07, 2015 00:48:55

I know how to use units as scouts (pixies/bandits were great) but is pretty time wasting when all of 6 players use 3/4 unitscouts and then they move their heroes. I would rather have H6 system Heroes with no armies, when you pay more for getting killed because of no units.
Sieges were very annoying, especially while playing barbarians, sieging with order was dainty.

JotunLogi
March 07, 2015 08:12:48

Heroes 4 is the most balanced Heroes game in terms of each faction's strength!
and I agree about creatures moving on strategic map on its own- it was annoying cause the scenarion/ game is already won but player is forced to find out last units like several wolvees, pixies and so from caravans... And often it was bugged (after loading game the next round player would won cause it occured that all units were exterminated)

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
March 07, 2015 12:10:59

"all of 6 players use 3/4 unitscouts and then they move their heroes"

Sounds pretty rare.

"Yes, melee fighters bashing your head from atop of towers when you cant get were "realistic""

That never happened. If melees could attack you from towers it meant you were right next to them and could attack them as well. I suppose three single archers occupying three single towers is much more realistic to you...

March 07, 2015 12:21:28

This three single archers symbolise me the army of guarding marksmen same as with my three single archers with numbers just below on "towers" in heroes 4. I have different point of view than you, ok, we will never agree each other because you like that feature and me not. For me, this towers were just too OP and strange because melees can also bash you with huge bonuses. What i mean by you cant get there, is that in different games you can invade walls and fight on them, in H4 its impossible.

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
March 05, 2015 13:09:05

At the moment, creatures from Necropolis fractions and Haven, are the most successful ...
Creatures of the Academy, I was a little disappointed ...
I think that from the initial six fractions, Necropolis and remains the most successful fraction!

March 05, 2015 13:14:36

lol

Eltheris The Wanderer
March 05, 2015 13:18:12

For academy it's just copy paste same lineup whit diffrent look for rest its just matter of taste ;)

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
March 05, 2015 13:19:23

the only thing I do not like the Necropolis is the soundtrack (composition should sound scary, but this waltz was not needed)

DarknessAvatarX The Dark
March 05, 2015 13:27:47

I actually like Academy a lot. Cabirs are a little bit weird, but who said that the units in a faction's army can't be cute?

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
March 05, 2015 13:29:31

... matter of taste : )

DarknessAvatarX The Dark
March 05, 2015 13:34:19

Actually, what is wrong about the current lineups?

The only thing I don't like is the lack of Faceless in the Dungeon army, but this can be justified as them disappearing from the face of Ashan once more, just like how they don't show up in Heroes V.

Eltheris The Wanderer
March 05, 2015 14:14:05

In some whay they aren't gone;), first faceless will tell the story of dungeon to Ivan and second strider are their puppet for battefield so they don't risk thier life ;)

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
March 05, 2015 14:22:36

I do not want to offend fans fraction Academy, but these creatures look very funny!
This fraction is similar to the Circus ... :)
I liked the two beings: a bird and titan ( but titan could do better )

Antikouras The Wanderer
March 05, 2015 14:40:34

Its called ''faction''. ''fraction'' is the percentage of something

DarknessAvatarX The Dark
March 05, 2015 14:44:14

Well, I do like it. Compared to H5, Golems look more mechanical and massive, Gargoyles look less silly, Rakshasas look more realistic, Titans look less weird.

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
March 05, 2015 15:02:07

@Antikouras:
thank you! I will remember :)

@DarknessAvatarX:
Titans in Heroes 5 - are the best!
They are powerful and beautiful

rodaff The Dark
March 06, 2015 18:11:57

Necropolis the most successful? Hahaha that's one hilarious joke

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
March 06, 2015 19:46:22

haha

dude, we're a long time will laugh at this joke in the new game ... haha

DarknessAvatarX The Dark
March 05, 2015 13:01:13

I love how you people hated on the developers when there was no moderation, callimg them lazu, but now when it is present, you hate them as well, this time because you complain about censorship.

Have any negative comments been deleted at all, were any opinions censored, or is it just you this hateful and paranoid?

It's pretty, but somehow amusing.

DarknessAvatarX The Dark
March 05, 2015 13:08:40

I made a few mistakes:
*lazy *petty

As long as you do not remove decent comments, even negative ones, disregard the paranoid haters, who accuse you without basis, devs. Keep up the good work, and maybe this place will get somewhat constructive.

If you plan to work further to on this blog, you might also consider adding an option to edit one's own posts.

DarknessAvatarX The Dark
March 05, 2015 13:10:54

Aaand, another mistake, *calling

Typing on mobile is so inconvenient. My posts look like I can't spell correctly.

March 05, 2015 13:15:38

lol

DarknessAvatarX The Dark
March 05, 2015 13:25:53

Something the matter, Galaad?

March 05, 2015 15:00:17

Well you are just completely missing the point. Ubisoft = too greedy. The rest just follows.

DarknessAvatarX The Dark
March 05, 2015 15:30:59

Just because you think the company itself is greedy, it doesn't mean there are no people passionate about this game working in said company.

March 05, 2015 15:39:30

Oh but I never contested that.

DarknessAvatarX The Dark
March 05, 2015 15:49:21

Then I don't really understand your point...

March 05, 2015 15:51:32

*sigh*
You're not alone in that case.

jashugan64
March 05, 2015 16:04:39

@Darkness, man you have no idea the degree of negativity on this website. I'm following two developments right now, and these are heroes VII and Pillars of Eternity. Pillars of Eternity is a crowdfunded game, means people are, legally, actually investors in the project, yet there is absolutely not the same degree of sharing with the community in its development and YET people on obsi forums are courteous and mannered even when they just right out hate what the devs shows of the game.

jashugan64
March 05, 2015 16:06:17

On this website however, man, I just can't believe what I read day after day, it's like an endless sh*tstorm on the Limbic dudes that probably have no idea what's happening. The degree of visibility is higher than with PoE even though the fans are just fans, not investors nor anything like that. Yet everytime they show something that's either a bit different from "classic" Heroes or a bit new, they lose their shit like they lost a grand :')

March 05, 2015 16:07:38

says the dude who just registered there lmao

jashugan64
March 05, 2015 16:11:00

Galaad, les commentaires sont visibles par tous, j'me suis inscrit à peine justement pour chialer sur cette attitude de merde que je vois depuis plusieurs semaines. Je me fous totalement que tu considères que suivre le projet depuis deux semaines ou deux jours est pas suffisant pour ouvrir sa bouche, très franchement.

March 05, 2015 16:13:21

Listen well, you cannot be genuinely serious when you compare obsidian fora, which is, just as others like hc or ch, an ACTUAL forum, with threads, moderation and all. Here, is just a spam place. Because of the never-ending flooding system (most posts gets buried) and no moderation was set from the beginning. In such place, if you expect people to behave, you are pretty new to the internet lawlz
It wouldn't even surprise me if is actually Ubi-Nox deleting stuff and not getting extra paid for it.

jashugan64
March 05, 2015 16:17:16

I'm talking of the negativity, i'm not talking, at all, about the spam logics, the upvote for complaints and stuff.
I'm talking about the systematic call for BS everytime something seems different. I for instance obviously agree when people complain about townscreens, coz they're damn ugly, I however don't get the bullshit about "spiders in necro ? wtf" like it's a damn surprise 9 years after Dark Messiah.

March 05, 2015 16:20:24

Well I'm saying the negativity was simply not avoidable considering the blog's implementation.

But this is all the problem, is been ten years the setting is messed up, and don't get me started on legacy problems, and no I won't take the diktat as an absolute truth.

jashugan64
March 05, 2015 16:21:35

Not even talking about the shitty consumer attitude like "well i'm gonna have to see more to buy this game". Like the dude has his gold purse in the hand, giving a "you want that huh?" look.
No they don't want that, they probably don't get any royalties, they couldn't care less about that kind of innuendos about people not being convinced to buy the game. For F sake.
It's a really rotten atmosphere for an open development.

March 05, 2015 16:22:36

Yes but they did set the place up to have a rotten atmosphere, even if not intentionally.

jashugan64
March 05, 2015 16:37:56

Yes they did. Yet the people who get the backlash of it aren't the one who did. That's what bogs me.

March 05, 2015 16:42:15

The publisher always find the way to blame the developers. Remember what happened with Black Hole?

jashugan64
March 05, 2015 17:15:00

Yes I do man, that's the reason I don't get the negativity on this website. After what happened with black hole studios, would you have been mad at BHS employees ? Yet here, the people who get flamed are the ones working on the game, just like BHS, not the ones who decided the franchise wasn't worth much and a broken, unfinished website is far enough for its community. Can't you really see this ?

March 05, 2015 17:29:15

Dude I just agreed with you.

March 05, 2015 17:45:12

On that specific matter.

jashugan64
March 05, 2015 17:49:01

I'm sorry then, I misinterpretated your previous message.

March 05, 2015 18:00:24

No worries, but it was completely going in your sense, the BH question being rhetorical.

Tommy_Merlyn
March 05, 2015 12:18:31

no new updates.. :(

IkarLord The Mysterious
March 05, 2015 11:39:57

Дада, согласен с парнями ниже, когда будут новости по самой игре, мы же ждем :c