February 13, 2015 17:26:12

You clearly already have design how skillsystem/skillwheel will work. Dont you feel that sharing it would be good idea? Why risking releasing game that will be again hated as H6 was? This is very crucial gameplay feature which determines if people will buy the game. Please dont leave it until there is nothing to do. Just photo of sketch how it is ment to work is enough, no need to get fancy with graphics.

Sussugamon The Councilor
February 13, 2015 17:29:14

But will they ever listen? We already state this matter many times, but the response is always a new artwork, sketches and how graphics will be a boom. Nothing really changes. =(

Cleglaw The Councilor
February 13, 2015 17:30:24

from my observation you are right about some points, they allready have skil tree/wheel from the looks of it.

skills... they look quite varied and satisfactory looking to names and heroes, i think they can do it properly without asking. its not compicated afterall most of them will most likely stay same.

Cleglaw The Councilor
February 13, 2015 17:31:14

diplomacy, eagle eye will recieve some changes as i understand.. and thats a good decision.

February 13, 2015 17:42:00

Well :/ ... putting ashan aside ... this isnt lore related. H6 skillsystem was bad which is well known, I fear already when they said that it will be H5 + H6 mix. Seeing this classes doesnt make me feel much better.

February 13, 2015 17:53:58

@ Cleglaw : well I would love to share your faith in the team, but this things are most likely made at ubi not at limbic (and that didnt changed since H6). The fact that there are specialised skills already indicates that system will be much diferent than H5. So you will have main skills which will probably grant you some bonuses (and I really hope that it wont be just skills that you will be able to improve to max techtree). Showing us their plans would certainly clear many things up.

rodaff The Dark
February 13, 2015 17:57:15

I'm sure the devs don't want another fiasco like Necropolis.
Share it, before it's too late.

Sussugamon The Councilor
February 13, 2015 18:04:05

@Cleglaw
Changing Diplomacy, Eagle Eye (or even Scholar, if it will exist) is just logical. We had many skills that had an imediate funcionality that wouldn't be usable later. Even Wisdom lacks use later one, because it was only to learn stronger spells ... and then ... nothing more.

Skills are REALLY important to be discussed. I wished they had shown some to us...

February 13, 2015 18:11:10

Yes, ... there are actually plenty ways how it could be done wrong ... by sharing information they risk nothing. If I wont like it now then most likely also later.

LichRotkiv The Councilor
February 13, 2015 18:34:49

We need to wait for skill system, because they haven't finished it yet! ANd they always deliver only finish stuff, so you can't argue about how bad or wrong they are, because it's finished and they don't have more time/money/brain ....

February 13, 2015 18:42:45

@ LichRotkiv : dude thats exacly reason to share it now - because its not finished yet and most likley might be altered if comunity reveals some major flaws. When they show it already finished we can just flame until end of time and it wont change a thing. Your comment might have been so sarcastic that I might have missed your point so I wrote this just in case it wasnt.

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
February 13, 2015 18:52:51

Indeed it would be very nice if they give us a concept of skill wheel. Even without concrete perks, just to see how it will work. I hope it will be close to the H5 system

LichRotkiv The Councilor
February 13, 2015 19:27:15

@Logical

Ye man, I was sarcastic... LoL, i thought it was obvious

cao_imchin The Mysterious
February 13, 2015 20:11:40

my gues is, they will release it after al the factions are given?

ofaisalo
February 16, 2015 17:55:44

well said :)

smithey33
February 13, 2015 17:03:59

Looks decent enough, its just a shame in all heroes games (6+7), heroes are faceless... Now I understand its probably a lot of work to create each hero and his/her face but heck I would settle for 1 random male/female face instead of having all the heroes with masks/veils or whatever on their faces... It lacks character

slimp1990 The Magical
February 13, 2015 17:08:15

It was like that in all heroes. We had hero portrait, but no modled face looking at wich you could differ 1 hero from another on the battlefield.

RobvD84 The Mad
February 13, 2015 17:12:35

I still think this will be the standard heroes you can choose in custom game or multiplayer. I think the heroes that already have a name will have something recognizable.

Chiasa The Mad
February 13, 2015 17:14:17

Definitely - a generic face is better than none. Covering hair is enough to make sure they aren't too different than their portraits.

Cleglaw The Councilor
February 13, 2015 17:20:34

it looks evil.. still not a big deal for me.

ptrsc The Ancient
February 13, 2015 17:30:34

@Rob
More like H6 way - main campaign heroes will have 'real' heads&faces and everything else will be faceless. Well, kinda.

JotunLogi
February 13, 2015 18:17:21

In HoMM 4 expansions (Winds of War and Gathering Storm) each campaign hero has its own model with unique face

cao_imchin The Mysterious
February 13, 2015 20:16:21

maby if they had the time it would be possable, but i don't think they will give non-main heroes faces since it takes time they want to spend on something else.

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
February 13, 2015 21:46:10

So long as the campaign heroes have their own unique models I don't see it as a problem.

February 15, 2015 14:16:32

About the 30 level cap. I hope the hero can still continue gaining experience and continue boosting stats, even after he no longer can gain more skills and abilities.

EnergyW The Hack
February 15, 2015 14:18:01

You know well how Ubi feels about being overpowering...

February 15, 2015 14:20:35

I do remember Heroes V.
Also, it should only be normal to continue gaining experience by keeping doing fights.
I understand there is a limit with skills and abilities, as there always was, but XP should go on, unless there is no more purpose on keep the fights.

RobvD84 The Mad
February 15, 2015 14:20:36

It is not really about beeing overpowered, it is about having big maps and then getting boring because there is nothing left to gain.

February 15, 2015 14:22:11

Anyway, if people agree with me, please upvote, this is the purpose of this system.

LichRotkiv The Councilor
February 15, 2015 14:28:02

I wish they make that with every lvl up hero lose some part of armor, and that picture change, and on lvl 30 is like ultimate reward... naked hero... you know, just like in that poker card games... would be fun... I bet no one will than ever again pick gold instead exp from treasure box.

February 15, 2015 14:29:31

Come on! This is an important gameplay feature!

LichRotkiv The Councilor
February 15, 2015 14:30:11

Ok, I upvoited you!

Iwanesosuro The Mad
February 15, 2015 14:31:14

I also would love to can continue boosting the hero passed the level 30. In H5 Findan was the only one which I get passed the level 30 but it was a regarding (and really util) experience.

B_WE
February 15, 2015 14:32:05

The limitation to level 30 was one of the biggest disappointments in Heroes VI. The skill system in Heroes V was quite better... The atmosphere was tense right up to the end...

JotunLogi
February 15, 2015 14:33:52

Level restrictinos do not matter when there are thousands arenas, guilds, camps and other stuff that allow us to get more stats and other benefits...

If level restrictions- absurdly high (just the strongest will achieve higher levels). But honestly I want to avoid a situation when gaining new exp is only stats and when some heores thanks to their speciality are way stronger than others or when there are plenty high level heroes just out of nowhere (well, it sometimes happened in HoMM 3)

February 15, 2015 14:38:27

IIRC the level cap in Heroes V was 40, but I might be wrong. In Heroes III though, I don't think there was any limitation, or then it was extremely high.

JotunLogi
February 15, 2015 14:43:51

I hope that there would be nice specialities (and balanced) cause nth wsa said about that and it is wuite important when heor gains level

In M&M: Heroes 6 they were not impressive, to put it lightly. Boring and barely noticable... Would see some of HoMM 3 specialities (armourer, offensive, logistics and so) with unit specialities from HoMM 5 good scaling) and some interestng stuff

February 15, 2015 14:46:53

Yeah, Heroes V skill system was really great. I really enjoyed being able to choose between two skills and two abilities, compared to Heroes III where you could only choose between two skills. In Heroes VI was plain boring I fully agree.

Celebrindall
February 15, 2015 14:54:47

The highest level you can get to in Heroes V is 40. Homever, it is extremely tough to even achieve 35 level considering you need to acquire more than 10 million points of experience for it to happen (IIRC about 15 millions to be exact).

So basically they could do the same thing in H7. Going beyond 30 level hard by enforcing great amount of experience points needed to level up.

JotunLogi
February 15, 2015 14:56:55

I liked the fact that in HoMM 5 all skills give us good perks and are beneficial. In hoMM 3... I think everyone has said once "omg" when could choose between learning (leveling up is quick and if someone has all skills maxed- this person does not care) or navigation (map without a sea)

In hoMM 4 was wuite fine but some abilities like charm or summoning were more irritating...

But generally HoMM 5 was superior to others in terms of skills, no doubt about that

February 15, 2015 14:57:53

Thanks Celeb557. Yes I remember that it was very hard to attain ultimate, some probabilities of getting the right perks were sometimes just too low.
Yes I agree with the thing, make level up harder, but don't stop the amount of XP you can gain.

February 15, 2015 14:59:14

@Jotun: Well, the navigation skill offered on non-water map was simply a bug.
Regarding unwanted skills, some hate it, but to me was only an opportunity to adapt and further the strategy. I am also someone who likes to play with more than one hero.

February 15, 2015 15:01:19

Also, in Heroes III, if you understood how the system worked, it was very rare to have more than one unwanted skill. ;)

JotunLogi
February 15, 2015 15:02:37

Cool thing would be special rewards for, as example, achieving 20 th level- like +1 to all stats.Same thing would be for each level above 30 (when the border is really high)- some nice perks (+ 1 health to all units, 1% less daamge)... ofc balanced but it would be great in campaings (where we most often face high level enemies and when ew have hugh level heroes)

But it is rather impossible, too much effort...

February 15, 2015 15:06:41

There will be 30 level cap? I hoped for little deepr gameplay as H5 when game ended just when it become interesting. I would welcome also stack experience.

Iwanesosuro The Mad
February 15, 2015 15:07:15

Having some special bonus when reaching level 30 or when transpassing it will be a great idea Jotun. +1

JotunLogi
February 15, 2015 15:07:25

I know (and remember discussion with You about that ;)- the simpliest way was to get Conflux (magic university was op), even fire school was worth taking

What I dislike in HoMM 3 is the fact that skills were not random- save/ load is not a solution, I would be given same skills to choose from what is a bit lame- yes, we ccan avoid some things but the system is much better in HoMM 5

Arch_Gabriel42
February 15, 2015 15:09:43

@JotunLogi - I don't think there's a point to get +1 to all stats if we're to reach every 10s of a heroes' level. It would make more sense if it is a skill.

February 15, 2015 15:11:26

@ JotunLogi : yes thats very nice idea, since high levelup is exeptionally hard to get there should be also some nonlinear advancements available at such levels. In H5 it wasnt worth getting lvl 31 hero as experience required could be used to have second hero level 25 or so. Extra experince should be well rewarded.

February 15, 2015 15:11:35

@logical.dust: I myself enjoyed very much stack experience in WoG, but I also think it changes too much original gameplay. If anything, I would like it to be optional, as I always go back to traditional gameplay. Have you tasted HotA btw? Is incredible.

February 15, 2015 15:17:12

@ GalaadleHaut : Well I think in wog it was also optional feature. I also would welcome fighting arenas (at your castle or at some map location) where you would be able to level up your hero by fighting against various armies few times per turn, but theoretically endlessly (it would cost you army if you had losses).

February 15, 2015 15:20:31

@logical.dust: Everything was optional in WoG. Is why is so great, you can customize the game to the extreme, and yet are able to disable all. I like your arena idea, especially the part where you actually loose your troops.

B_WE
February 15, 2015 15:22:10

@JotunLogi: I like your idea to earn special gifts... Maybe we can improve the gift-system from the questmaster? To earn 1 health point per unit... That is a huge reward... and in a campaign can be worth gold.

RobvD84 The Mad
February 15, 2015 15:51:42

Not to mention that H6 had an option that you could gain fast levels for your heroes, wich mades it boring even faster, but was great for small maps. Or if you want to try the game once in a while.

February 15, 2015 17:57:06

must be unique bonuses and avatars !

Niwroc The Ancient
February 15, 2015 18:34:07

I too would prefer a soft cap, where you effectively can't go any higher but you might, than a hard cap, stop here no more power for you.

February 15, 2015 19:17:54

Personally I prefer no cap at all. Being limited in skills and abilities sounds like enough. The more you fight, the more you gain XP, and benefit from stat boosts. Seems only logic, especially on XL and bigger maps. Ofc the higher you level up, the more XP you need to gain in order to further your strength. Is when you get almost invincible places like Tree of Knowledge (Sylanna's Ancient/Dragon Shrine) really becomes worth a visit. But the cap as in HV was satisfactory as Celeb557 explained.

rodaff The Dark
February 15, 2015 22:21:13

I prefer no cap like in H3.
In any case, there should be a reward for fighting battles, whether it is more level caps or something else. Anyway, fighting every battle and murdering your enemies should always be rewarded somehow :P

February 14, 2015 10:02:29

A cold february morning, early rays of sunlight piercing through my bedroom window. Sounds of birds chirping, and the village slowly comes to life. Even though it is a saturdy, work needs to be done. After a quick breakfast, I turn on the Magic Machine known as 'computer' and log in to our most honorable Council. There, I catch up on the latest gossip.

- Political bullshit
- Gender/feminist bullshit
- Posts in strange languages
- Oh, some ONTOPIC stuff!

Business as usual. Time for coffee.

February 14, 2015 10:05:51

It really saddens me that this blog, which is about the GAME, and the WORLD of ASHAN, not Russia or Europe or whatever, is being used as a platform for things that should not be here. Yet many seem to lack the intellectual capacity to understand that, and sadly I find myself entangled in the same unnecessities too. I should be beyond this, yet the injustice caused here is something I just can't deny.

This is a magic world, where everything is possible. I know real-life sucks every now and then.

February 14, 2015 10:10:08

I hope the male wizard's face mask does not impede his ability to speak. Just like the Haven magic heroes, that would not come in handy when casting spells.

*Wizard facing opponent*:
"Fwrbwlt!!" (firebolt)

Opponent: "I can't hear you!"

Wizard: "Fwawabwlt!"

Opponent: "Speak louder!"

Wizard: "Mwgicws Fwahahbwalt!" (magicus firebolt)

Opponent: "You need help up there, pal?"

Wizard: (pissed) "LWHTNING BWLT GDDMIT"

Opponent: "I go get some tea, I'll be back soon, ok?"

sz_roland The Guardian
February 14, 2015 10:22:56

TO be honest I like this liberty here,in many games on forums opinions are oppressed by Mods and Admins even if you blame their game in a critical and logical view.

Ofc there should be less - Political bullshit
- Gender/feminist bullshit
- Posts in strange languages

but anyway it's nice to see the liberty what the admins offer to us,I hope HoMM 7 will be the same and do not forget Councillors always argue about many things :))

And a Downvote option should be fine,XX downvote=Auto Delete post

February 14, 2015 10:27:24

As long as it is about the game, the world, the units etc, it's okay :). That's what this blog is for. To talk about the game. And yes, we are allowed to criticize (although some take that to extreme levels so that the devs have to step in with an article), which is a good thing.

This whole blog has nothing to do with political shit and gender, that's what does not belong here. Oh well, those are the things when you gather people from around the world. Always someone who's gonna be trouble.

February 14, 2015 10:33:50

On second thought, I don't think a Wizard would ever use the words 'god' and 'dammit' as a swearword, for they don't worship the Dragon Gods.

So....would that be....'Elamdammit?' 'Cabirdammit?' 'Seventhdammit?'

Aarkill The Mad
February 14, 2015 10:39:11

Something to do with Sar-Elam mayhap.
"The Seventh condemn you!" "By the Seventh Dragon!" etc.

Or if you're like me, a good ol' "THE VOID UNDOES YOU" and "EMBRACE ANNIHILATION" works its magic just as well.

February 14, 2015 10:42:02

@Aarkill:

Now change 'the void undoes you' into Latin and use that as an inscription for a coat of arms :).

"The wrath of the Seventh be upon thee!"

JedynyHex The Mighty
February 14, 2015 11:04:51

Posts in strange languages?
Weź spier...! ;)

cao_imchin The Mysterious
February 14, 2015 11:12:56

@sz_roland; downvoted to mutch= deleted post, i think most post of JeremiahEmo would dissapear :-p
but i fear it might be misused, some people can't handle such power ;-)

RobvD84 The Mad
February 14, 2015 13:01:31

Well i am not into banning someone (unless they really go overboard) but maybe deleting certain comments and state that some topics are not welcome could have helped. But then i also am for free speech. But i still think they should have had some rules or some etiquette or something like that. But then they need to babysit this place sometimes. And i don't think they want to spend thier energy on that.

Dobyk The Mysterious
February 14, 2015 14:55:03

Marblethrone...... when someone says 5 or 6 of the units are basically disasters because they are female, like the Djinnis and the Gargoyles, is it not about.... well, the gender of the creatures? JEmo is basically saying this, and I'm arguing in defense of having Djinnis with boobs and female Guardians for Haven and female Druids for Sylvan. And also, calling it gender bullshit is kind of belittling, as if you really think there is no gender topic at all ^_^

Dobyk The Mysterious
February 14, 2015 14:58:24

Also..... how is discussing units suddenly not part of the game discussion? o.O Like seriously, read carefully and then go on about a rant of how "unintelligent" and " uncaring" people argue over boobs and penises just out of the blue. No, this is directly linked to whether Haven, Sylvan and Academy are well-designed in terms of creatures, which Jemo kind of argues against. I think they are well designed. The difference lies in that he hates women and I don't mind boobs in H7.

February 14, 2015 15:08:49

@Dobyk:

There are tons of other things to talk about when it comes to units, gender being only one of them (yes, you are right that talking about that does involve game stuff). However, I think that the discussions have long since evolved from wether or not a unit should be male or female, to more general things like 'feminist quotum' or 'supremacy' or what not. The Gender Argument has become a means to its own end. It now reflects wider opinions rather than thoughts on creatures.

February 14, 2015 15:12:26

Creatures are now used as tokens in the discussion, but has gone far beyond that, like the thought that women in general are or aren't able to do things like archery or swordfighting. And that there have been or haven't been warrior women in history.

My thoughts on this: what is not represented, can still exist. We have never seen female druids, but that doesn't mean they're not there. Just like male/female Naga and Centaur. First we get one, then the other. End of discussion.

February 14, 2015 15:23:02

So, 'gender bullshit' means that it has gone way too far now. That doesn't mean that we should all stop discussing genders, it's just...the way it is done now is not the right way.

A good discussion is based on mutual respect, logic, argumentation and an 'agree to disagree'-attitude. If two parties can't reach an agreement, the topic is left unsolved but said parties continue on in peace. And no, I am not a saint either xD.

Dobyk The Mysterious
February 14, 2015 15:25:06

Which means we agree! I don't mind changes, so boobs or wieners, both work really. I agree that a topic can get politicized, but I want to get something straight - my rant is exclusively towards JeremiahEmo. His opinions just infuriate me. I am new to the blogs, so NOW I know it's pointless to argue with this man. The man just hates women and is not going to change. Lesson learned. Now onto discussing those caroony townscreens....

February 14, 2015 15:32:51

@Dobyk:

Sometimes it ain't easy to remain neutral, and unbiased, and one just wants to pull out the big gun for the assault. An approach that's not recommended, but often very tempting. It is clear that some opinions won't be changed. In this case it is better to just leave it, no matter how hard it might be.

And continue with those funny townscreens. Necro is not a town, but a settlement!

Dobyk The Mysterious
February 14, 2015 15:44:50

Oh God, don't get me started on the Necro screen..... Ubisoft, spend more money on Towns, PLEASE.

cao_imchin The Mysterious
February 14, 2015 16:19:32

@marblethrone; youre words are wise, and make the most sense on this forum... wish some people would read youre words more, and understand them.
*holds his thumb up with a big smile*

haa, townscreens, maby it will evolve to better ones in the future, like mounts :-p

Sussugamon The Councilor
February 14, 2015 20:30:52

@Marblethrone
Well, I quite agree that we need to stay related to the game. But it's also lively having liberty for other subjects, specially because we don't have an Off-topic article here and because, sooner or later, there's nothing else to be discussed, as the subjects presented in articles so far are not deep enough: only artworks with some beautiful phrases are just too few to sustain and feed long and on-topic conversations. There's nothing else to it. So, off-topic, everyone, now! =D

Chiasa The Mad
February 13, 2015 17:10:12

That's.. strange
Enchanters are " pretty decent explorers, diplomats and scholars" and yet it's the only class with 2 magic skills as main, while Battlemage - the expert of fire has Warfare and Wizard - master of water has Paragon
????

cao_imchin The Mysterious
February 13, 2015 20:17:28

i think it will be only noticeable in theire skilltree... :-s

TinyPurple The Kreegan
February 14, 2015 19:03:56

i noticed that to.
i assume that paragon has something to do with the water magic ability
hope so anwya

RobvD84 The Mad
February 15, 2015 21:58:22

I have a feeling that Ubi hopes we will forget about the Necro line-up and the spiderpolis TS. BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET!! Muhahahahaha!!!
Ahem sorry had to let my iner-void go for a moment.

rodaff The Dark
February 15, 2015 22:05:21

We have good memory

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
February 15, 2015 22:11:59

I will never forget, but can forgive if they give us proper modding tools. Modders always make better designs than Devs themselve x)

February 15, 2015 22:17:26

burn Ashan in flames

RobvD84 The Mad
February 15, 2015 22:18:17

Yeah i am putting my hope on that too. And i also put my hope in the mechanics of the game (like gameplay, randomness, replayability, etc.),

February 15, 2015 22:19:47

And I won't forgive, modders do the work for free, and it also takes time. Me purchasing the product is already enough.

February 15, 2015 22:21:18

Providing modding support was promised IIRC.

banditsystem2
February 13, 2015 19:20:58

Talking about heroes... how will the Tavern work? will it let us choose any hero we want like in H6 or will it give us 2 random heroes to choose from like in previous games?
and for classes.. will the reputation system from H6 return? (if it does, make the reputation abilities more effective so we'll have to think more before making a choice)

Cosadj The Councilor
February 13, 2015 19:24:41

In haven TS, they shown the Hall of heroes. So I fear it might go with H6 system where you can recruit any hero you want, since there were nearly no diffference between them...

How I wished the tavern to come back ... *sob*

EmeraldPhoenix
February 13, 2015 19:28:44

I wish the tavern would come back as well... It was great that every hero had an additional special skill...

Sussugamon The Councilor
February 13, 2015 19:53:21

I liked the old system. It was odd having all heroes available all the time for you.

cao_imchin The Mysterious
February 13, 2015 20:04:25

glad im not the only one who thinks like that :-D the tavern was so mutch better, yet if the would be all different on a greater scale it could still be fun

Sussugamon The Councilor
February 13, 2015 20:15:13

It was part of the logic of a tavern. You would find just few people having drinks there, or staying at the INN. You shouldn't suppose to find ALL heroes of all Ashan there, all the time. This was a rather random element that made Heroes less predicable, whenever you depended on hiring a new hero. H6 you control only too much of things that could be laid on chance, and the game was ruined (coupled with other stupid things they did).

Sussugamon The Councilor
February 13, 2015 20:18:23

Something they should bring back are prisons. So defeated heroes would spawn back for hiring after losing, but still be kept captive in the nearest prison. This was a feature in H4. But instead of releasing all heroes back on the adventure map as the latter, in this game, they would only become available again to hire at a tavern.

Sussugamon The Councilor
February 13, 2015 20:18:53

*wouldn't spawn back

Niwroc The Ancient
February 13, 2015 20:41:59

+1 to tavern

banditsystem2
February 14, 2015 01:01:55

I liked the original tavern^^ also Heroes' core mechanics are based on random things to appear or occur so this is more fitting to have random heroes in the tavern too imo...
as for the hall of heroes, another possibility is that its just a new name for the old tavern while the mechanics remain the same.. if it is revealed to be the same as H6 however, we can still ask ubi to change it^^

Sussugamon The Councilor
February 14, 2015 01:09:48

That's being very, very, very optimistic. Somehow, hall of heroes sound more like a campment building, unlike tavern, which sounds more like a town building. What I mean by that? The town screens show us military camps, big ones. In older games, we had towns. ^^

rodaff The Dark
February 16, 2015 23:14:06

If we want our opinions to be taken seriously by the devs, then we have to behave like civilized people
The last 1k comments are nothing more than spam to get upvotes, trolls with fake accounts insulting people, the endless discussion about feminism, etc
If you don't have nothing useful to say then don't say anything, this is not a chat room, it's a place where us(the fans) can give feedback to the devs and at the moment it's pretty difficult to find something that can be useful to the devs here

EnergyW The Hack
February 16, 2015 23:18:06

Agreed. Though you know well you can't reason much with these people, they are keeping their ideals and goals as a glue.

ptrsc The Ancient
February 16, 2015 23:21:03

'Wise man speaks because he has something to say. A fool speaks because he has to say something.'

Ay, sir, upvoted.

February 16, 2015 23:21:43

I think most of the councilors have spoken about their opinions for last two days. I dont consider changing the dicussion topic as smth terrible. But is sad that more than half of responses are insults. I like when people are creative and share it with us, waiting for our responses.

JeremiahEmo The Destroyer
February 16, 2015 23:23:12

as long as everyone agrees that feminism is a joke, I think the issue with feminism will be closed. :)

February 16, 2015 23:25:18

Never will everyone agree with you, its just impossible.

JeremiahEmo The Destroyer
February 16, 2015 23:30:20

@Matoob
why?

violetcoffee
February 16, 2015 23:32:37

So you just confirmed that you will continue to flood this site with topic non-related to this game. Ok, I think that this is enough to be said. Developers it is up to you, to consider if notorious offtopic flooding is welcomed here, or not.

Semparon The Mad
February 16, 2015 23:33:41

Ignore him. Please.

JeremiahEmo The Destroyer
February 16, 2015 23:36:36

@violetcoffee
aww.. frustrated because I just unmasked feminism? ^_^

February 16, 2015 23:40:02

facepalm

February 16, 2015 23:40:32

I'm ok with on-topic (or at least game-related) gentle trolling, as humor can be some kind of criticism, but the politics and other RL discussions should stay out of here. Insults towards other members and discrimination of course should be dealt with by the persons in charge of this blog.

Esther179
February 16, 2015 23:40:54

I think people like Igelkolnikov and VioletCoffee are to blame for this recent gender war. Had these people not provoke Jeremiah, there wouldn't be discussion about feminism today.

February 16, 2015 23:43:10

How surprising that Esther appear always when our Masculin druid superman needs support and just repeat his words :)

violetcoffee
February 16, 2015 23:43:23

Oh yeah, lovely Esther. My favourite of your fakes ♥

Niwroc The Ancient
February 16, 2015 23:55:06

Hey!

I thought you agreed to the ceasefire.

February 15, 2015 18:28:22

Hello! My name is Jeremy, I am very kind and beautiful!
Druids -Boys! male male male )) bububu ))

JotunLogi
February 15, 2015 18:36:43

sorry, could not resist ;)

February 15, 2015 18:37:22

*gone stomp your feet*

JotunLogi
February 15, 2015 18:47:37

February 15, 2015 18:59:37

male super ! '(◣_◢)' ))

February 14, 2015 03:41:14

hihi I do not see guys
your comments - it's a shame
1 Jeremiah \ I am disappointed \
2 Sempai_Mur \ =-=
3 Russian ///I then write them in Russian
vulgarity and stupidity

February 14, 2015 03:43:18

I'd have to ignore-you disappointed me

February 14, 2015 03:46:53

You do not play.you simply write hurtful things

JotunLogi
February 14, 2015 07:58:58

offtopic- you have cool dragon in Your profile, far better than the design of bone dragon ;)

sz_roland The Guardian
February 14, 2015 08:40:27

Online Multiplayer comes,I wish to see them defeated by a woman :)) if you can ofc

Tommy_Merlyn
February 14, 2015 09:43:17

I love Jeremiah. He makes me laugh from time to time. I agree, he goes too far sometimes. Then again, we're all humans. We're not perfect.

February 13, 2015 18:08:59

I always wondered where the H5 wizards kept their stash of tobacco or whatever it is they are smoking. At least the Academy male wizards have nice shoulderpieces for that. Too bad it's not yet completely done and still WIP.

Anyway, 'Wizard' is quite obvious, and I'm glad I kind of predicted 'battlemage' :D. Enchanter is a good choice, brings back memories to the H3 unit!

Again, lots of bling bling, at least on the female model. Awesome staff, and mesmerizing eyes.

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
February 13, 2015 18:15:05

Somewhere I read that in heroes V they are smoking the same the magic...EPIC!

February 13, 2015 18:17:25

Those claw-gloves on the male model make him look quite aggressive, but if this is the Battlemage model, it makes sense. I love the eye-motif ('wedjat') on his waistband,

If dragons really are attracted to riches, all Academy heroes have a thing coming. Watch the skies, everyone. Sooner or later you're going to have one on your tail!

February 13, 2015 18:18:31

@Light:

Smoking magic? Now that must truly be a mind-expanding experience...

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
February 13, 2015 18:20:52

Yeap,it must be...

Minastir The Guardian
February 15, 2015 20:20:37

Guys, remeber this? :c

-- http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs24/i/2008/021/8/7/Knight_by_Ruslayer.jpg

-- http://th03.deviantart.net/fs24/PRE/i/2008/015/4/b/Dark_kingdom_W_I_P_by_ravenoo.jpg

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
February 15, 2015 20:24:08

@RRick_CZ
Except for the zombie

LichRotkiv The Councilor
February 15, 2015 20:24:46

Don't worry, you'll probably get that in Heroes8... ohh wait... that's like more 10 years from now... you'll get a job, a wife, childern... you won't be able to play games anymore... well maybe than in next life. :)

Minastir The Guardian
February 15, 2015 20:27:09

I don't care, I'm still playing HV :D

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
February 15, 2015 20:27:54

If a priest can find the time to play counterstrike, so can a married man find the time for heroes

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
February 15, 2015 20:29:30

Tomorrow is school, go sleep kid :D

mediczero, yes, the zombie sucks but it was still the best necropolis up to date :)

LichRotkiv The Councilor
February 15, 2015 20:31:25

I loved HV Liches, but didn't understand what's with that dresses they are wearing? Like female Liches or what?

LichRotkiv The Councilor
February 15, 2015 20:32:06

And when you killed them they screamed... like biatches...

February 15, 2015 20:43:42

And is people from Heroes III who are being blamed of nostalgia :D
Just sayin' :P

Minastir The Guardian
February 15, 2015 20:47:33

@RRick_CZ kid ? school ? ahahhahaa good one

denisa016 The Mad
February 15, 2015 20:55:31

Yup, thats the last time necropolis looked good!

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
February 15, 2015 21:01:54

Minastir, that was not a reply to you but to LichRotkiv ;)

Minastir The Guardian
February 15, 2015 21:05:03

@RRick_CZ oh ok, it was after my and mediczero comment, so i assumed it was to me ;)

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
February 15, 2015 18:12:08

LightAvatarX's creativity time

For the rest of the carnival period every day we will change our apereance!But not a random apereance!We will wear an avatar of a member who we likes more and our name will change to he/she!

February 15, 2015 18:13:50

I liked it!

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
February 15, 2015 18:14:52

I am Mediczero!The most beautifull naga with unique powers!I'm a creator of line ups and a die hard sanctuary fan!Always in your service

Iwanesosuro The Mad
February 15, 2015 18:15:38

I hope she doesn´t take it bad.

February 15, 2015 18:16:10

You are all welcome to become Kilburn, just like me.

Niwroc The Ancient
February 15, 2015 18:17:33

You know, when I first saw this. I thought it was Mediczero posting. Just because she is normally the only one with that picture.

Najakir The Kreegan
February 15, 2015 18:17:52

I like Kilburn, but, Marblethrone, I won't take your avatar. Too affraid from wherewolves... :'(

Iwanesosuro The Mad
February 15, 2015 18:17:59

Ont thing is sure: we all will have a hard time where putting the name of the one we´re going to answer -_-'

February 15, 2015 18:18:19

I am the strongest, most beautiful and smart guy Kraal !

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
February 15, 2015 18:19:47

@mirash
Not a member like this but a member from the website...

February 15, 2015 18:21:18

@Niwroc: same here. It's confusing...that's why I stay Kilburn. For one day I was Yrris, but I didn't recognize my own posts, so....

@Najakir: I don't follow...what do Kilburn and werewolves have to do with each other?

JotunLogi
February 15, 2015 18:21:20

Challange accepted!

You will never guess who I am :D

February 15, 2015 18:21:47

@Jotun:

Oh dear.

February 15, 2015 18:22:10

@ Niwroc )))) I thought is the Medic ))))))))))

February 15, 2015 18:22:23

Wait. We should ALL get that elf dude avatar! So we won't see Jemo's posts anymore :D.

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
February 15, 2015 18:22:45

@jortun
Are you JeremiahEmo?

JotunLogi
February 15, 2015 18:23:02

@Marblethrone

and that is exactly what I call 'feminist's quota' :D

Iwanesosuro The Mad
February 15, 2015 18:23:15

Well, the fun comes when jeremiah changes his own avatar.

February 15, 2015 18:24:43

@Iwane:

Then we change with him.

You know, I've always felt bothered with the Elf Quotum. Every heroes game so far we had elves. That's suspicious.

Iwanesosuro The Mad
February 15, 2015 18:25:47

Damned elf quota!

Najakir The Kreegan
February 15, 2015 18:28:21

Marblethrone, you didn't played to MM6^^

Kilburn has been killed by wherewolves.

Najakir The Kreegan
February 15, 2015 18:30:22

Finally I did it ! I'm a true hero !

February 15, 2015 18:32:55

@Najakir:

I played H6, but Kilburn doesn't die. In fact, according to this page (http://mightandmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Kilburn_%28H6%29) he's still alive!

February 15, 2015 18:35:33

Or do you mean Might and Magic 6: The Mandate of Heaven?

I looked it up, but Kilburn isn't mentioned there.

(Kilburn is of course dead in the events of H7, but he was alive and well in H6 and MM X: Legacy)

Najakir The Kreegan
February 15, 2015 18:37:40

Yes, I spoke about the original lord Kilburn, in MM6. ;-)

Kilburn is a city in Ashan, so there is still a "lord Kilburn" even if it's not the same. And in addition, I played MMX, so I realy am lord Kilburn !

February 15, 2015 18:42:14

@Najakir:

Well, then I must have missed something, or the event was not important enough to be mentioned on Wikipedia xD.

I haven't played MM X yet, I really want to. Kilburn forever!

Najakir The Kreegan
February 15, 2015 18:45:52

Not many informations about elders might and magic... :-(

MMX is a good game (not perfect, but good and not too expansive).

February 15, 2015 18:46:04

Found it: http://mightandmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Kilburn_(H1) :)

Najakir The Kreegan
February 15, 2015 18:52:11

You've got it !

He and the paladin Bathazar died due to a damn curse that transform all inhabitant of the manor of blackshire into wherewolf. There is some quest about it.

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
February 15, 2015 18:54:35

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaaaahahahahahhahahahahaahaaahahhahahahahahahahaahaaahhaahhahaahaaaaaahaaaahaaaaaaaahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahaaaaaaahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahaaaaahhaaaaahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahaaahahahahahahahha

Niwroc The Ancient
February 15, 2015 19:02:19

That's a brilliant idea Marblethrone! If we all change our avatar, no one will see his posts anymore!

February 13, 2015 22:57:57

harmful Sempai_Mur \ Мурка / ))
( . /\_ /\
.) >^,^<
(__(__)

February 13, 2015 23:03:40

lol what a filthy animal :D

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
February 13, 2015 23:03:44

harmful Sempai )))))))
one name - a parasite!

February 13, 2015 23:07:58

о, и здесь этот глист прискакал гггг
Некр, у тебя здорово припекает, что ты по всем сообщениям за мной носишься, замажь уже свою анальную трещину чем-то.

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
February 13, 2015 23:16:46

глисты у тебя в заднице )
а может у тебя больше припекает, что ты паникуешь когда носятся за твоими сообщениями ??? )))))

February 13, 2015 23:18:41

Нет, просто я начинаю думать, что ты поехавший, и становится уже не так смешно ахахха xD

DenisBulenkov
February 13, 2015 23:20:33

Братишка, я покушать принес)

February 13, 2015 23:23:28

Он обосрался, начальник!

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
February 13, 2015 23:28:05

а зачем тогда приписал << ахахаха >> если не так смешно ?? ))))))
опять ты сам себе противоречишь )

dr4gm0re The Mad
February 13, 2015 23:30:31

Ребят, идите в youtube, там таких много. Тут и так срачей полон чат. И не надо оскорблять ничьи страны и тем более человеческое достоинство и честь.

February 13, 2015 23:32:32

омг, какой же ты нудный и вялый. Выпились, ты реально уже не веселишь, а разводишь унылые сопли, пытаясь потушить свой пылающий prdel, но по факту всё глубже и глубже погружаешься в собственное дерьмо.

February 13, 2015 23:35:32

dr4gm0re, прокрути комменты вниз и не обобщай. Я эту тему не начинал, но поддержал т.к. вечер свободный и хотелось потрещать. Но в зачинщики меня вот не стоит определять, да)

dr4gm0re The Mad
February 13, 2015 23:39:58

Семпай, ну так не обращай внимание и просто игнорируй, умные молчат и стараются решить дело миром=).

February 13, 2015 23:43:48

dr4gm0re, ну ты ж не замечаешь, когда я игнорирую, правда? Это 90% всех случаев. А замечаешь, когда я ввязываюсь в трололо-треды. :) Сейчас было настроение посраться, тем более весело было, когда второй чувак из России был ещё. Но теперь уже тред исчерпал себя, так что да. Время заняться чем-то продуктивным)

February 13, 2015 23:46:18

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
February 14, 2015 10:27:36

Мурка это потому, что тебе нечего больше ответить и твой prdel, начинает пылать адским пламенем от злости, поэтому у тебя смех пропал, а я тебе показался нудным и вялым ))))))
чем дольше с тобой общаешься,тем больше ты меня веселишь.

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
February 13, 2015 21:38:34

Sempai_Mur, is still the man toilet

Alex3453455 The Councilor
February 13, 2015 21:41:05

Да пацан он не сдержанный, ещё и юмор не понимает! Не стоит столького внимания сколько мы ему уделяем! Всем спокойной ночи, я спать завтра на работу.

February 13, 2015 21:47:20

а посох правда крутой -хочу такой ! бам-ц так особо не вежливых ))

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
February 13, 2015 21:49:26

Sempai_Mur, stop being a hypocrite.
in English, you're trying to write clever comments.
in Russian, you write dirty comments ..
and stop pretending that you are from the Czech Republic, you are a disgrace to the Czech Republic.
Sempai_Mur, is a piece of crap from Ukraine!

February 13, 2015 22:11:51

LOOOOL necro, u supoz' if u'll type ur msg on Inglisz u'll cure ur ass-cancer? xD so wrong mahn xD

February 13, 2015 22:15:03

So up to you, someone from Ukraine is a piece of crap? And someone from Cz is a super-human? Lol how turd that is when u called me dozens of times as a Nazi xD Now listen to yourself. How pathetic you are when consider me as a Chech higher that me as a Ukrainian and higher then u as Russian. xD U might check that I didn't have any troubles with normal russians. Only with idiotic yourself haha :D Put some Ice on ur butt, poor fag. How is ruble going on? I've seen some brent fallin' 45$ lol.

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
February 13, 2015 22:23:27

Take your nationality arguments here: https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/factions/academy/creatures/healing-tent

February 13, 2015 22:25:20

@KhanOfSlaughter, lMAO thanx man. I will go here: https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/factions/haven/creatures/sister

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
February 13, 2015 22:29:46

@ Sempai_Mur, if you want to talk about gender you can. It's important to keep the garbage off the new posts and let people talk about the actual game, since it's a gaming website and all.

February 13, 2015 22:33:54

@KhanOfSlaughter, yup. Faithfully support. Necr stepped over this national garbage so I just didn't stay aside lol. We had our discussion much lower and he decided to pollute his pus on top. So...just like that :D Sorry for the shit but whatewer, this topic is booring anyway ;)

February 13, 2015 22:36:41

)))))) моя твоя не понимай .... языковый барьер , гугл отжигает ))))) в огороде бузина ,а в Киеве дядька ))))))
KhanOfSlaughter ++++

February 13, 2015 22:38:13

Да ,мурк ... иди свои гендерные проблемы решай в других местах ))))))))))

February 13, 2015 22:41:22

Мираш, а какие у меня гендерные проблемы?)) Я вполне доволен своим гендером. А ты?)

February 13, 2015 22:45:23

@ KhanOfSlaughter
Sempai_Mur he writes a lie

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
February 13, 2015 22:46:16

Sempai_Mur, you need here:))

-- http://pikabu.ru/story/prikolnaya_kryishka_dlya_unitaza_1511352

February 13, 2015 22:46:24

@ KhanOfSlaughter
Mirash- she rights a lie

February 13, 2015 22:46:54

he writes always different, he likes to swear

February 13, 2015 22:49:01

Necromancer1981 wooah we've gotta new Benny Hill over here ヽ(^o^)ノ

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
February 13, 2015 22:49:08

Мирк ты ещё не смыла это дерьмо ? )))

February 13, 2015 22:49:45

she writes always different, she likes to swear

dr4gm0re The Mad
February 13, 2015 23:05:56

Рыбята, хватит ссорится, остыньте, примите ванну, попейте чаю, как говорил котэ Леопольд ,, давайте жить дружно''))

February 13, 2015 23:10:13

dr4gm0re, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXnYc_xQDJk

dr4gm0re The Mad
February 13, 2015 23:12:01

А в чем смысл?

February 13, 2015 23:13:37

Эх, вы что, фэмили гай не смотрите?(

DenisBulenkov
February 13, 2015 23:18:12

Ничего ты Семпай о нас не знаешь) По утрам у нас пионерская зорька, зарядка, потом 5 минут поем гимн перед портретом импер... президента, далее все идем работать в урановые шахты, вечером приходим домой и у нас там Шоу у Киселева, а в перерывах балет "Лебединое Озеро"

February 13, 2015 23:21:15

DenisBulenkov, с медведями ещё что-то должно быть....
Agitatis Ultramarini! \о :D

DenisBulenkov
February 13, 2015 23:27:34

Медведь это наше священное(а также ездовое) животное. Если у нас в чьей либо семье нету медведя то она считаеться малоимущей. У нас в России есть медвежья кавалерия, также медведи используються в сельском хозяйстве в качестве плуговых. Самой высокооплачиваемой профессией после военных в России считаеться профессия дресировщика медведей. Больше я не могу рассказать о данном виде животных т.к. у нас это караеться расчленением с конфискацией имущества. Слава Императору!

February 13, 2015 23:36:44

@Denis, http://www.viralchart.ru/Images1/Images/bear_cavalry/1.jpg FOR MOTHA RUSSIA!

DenisBulenkov
February 13, 2015 23:46:20

Откуда у тебя секретные изображения нашего новейшего вооружения?! Пойду звонить в местное отделение ГРУ,ФСБ - нехорошо палить наших новых генно-модифицированных медведей-камикадзе приученных к пулемету)

Kimarous The Magnificient
February 13, 2015 19:05:57

I'm confused and disappointed with the scant differences between the different classes. With the exception of the Sheriff, the various classes have a rather samey feel, especially with the emphasis on Prime Magic practically becoming a second base skill alongside Metamagic. Heck, Blademage and Battlemage only have the split of "Air or Prime" and "Blade or Battle" to differ the two, unless stats plays a big role.

And that's not getting into the dissonance between the description and the skills.

SlumbrousShip5 The Furious
February 13, 2015 19:10:30

Was about to say the same thing. This multi sub-class is looking a little pointless imo.

ptrsc The Ancient
February 13, 2015 19:34:29

Well, the end result of using three subclasses per class is Academy with 6 Magic heroes. Go figure.

Aseved The Guardian
February 13, 2015 19:35:26

I'd wait a while for that. For sure, we would need them to explain us better how the skill system works, but maybe some trees you can follow are limited according to the class?

With random skills, it was even easier... I recall in heroes 2 we had that table with the % possibility of an skill being offered to each class... but we should discard that for Heroes 7. Even if we have them, the main game is designed for non-random skills. A pity.

RobvD84 The Mad
February 13, 2015 19:45:05

Well it would be slightly bit better if they had some variations. Like some ppl suggested about 2 might academy heroes and 4 magic academy heroes. Would have been even more logical too.

thGryphn
February 14, 2015 06:16:33

I agree. I think they overdid it. 2 by 2 = 4 classes would be more than enough already. Might+Magic x Defensive+Offensive. I would even go ahead and make the MightxOffense and MagicxDefense classes Male, MightxDefense and MagicxOffense classes Female. Simplify it a little, no need to unnecessarily complicate things. Now, considering the genders, you have 12 possibilities! A little too much IMO.

Jaegerkiller
February 15, 2015 00:21:12

First in the Haven announcment i was excited, because i thought every faction had now 3 classes. 1 Fighter, 1 Mage and 1 with some components of both. But after they released the 2. Update to see there are 3 more classes now for pure magic i realised the first was only for Might.... I dont like the 6 Class system, too much, too spezific for me.

Also i hope they can bring back the Old Tavern with 2 Random heroes ever Week...