Ubi-Nox The Shadow Of Death
January 26, 2015 20:01:41

Hello,
Even if we understand your frustration, please remain civil and polite towards other members of this community and even with the team. I think we will need an important clarification on the role of Erwan since many of you are accusing him of many things but he is not the one responsible for any of those… It is not because he is the key-speaker of the brand that he decides everything. We take into account all your comments but spamming really isn’t the best way to capture our attention.

EnergyW The Hack
January 26, 2015 20:02:39

Ubi-Nox, what is Graal? *laughs*

Anemesis The Raider
January 26, 2015 20:03:00

Thank you!

Ubi-Nox The Shadow Of Death
January 26, 2015 20:03:37

Sorry french typo... Fixing this right now

January 26, 2015 20:03:49

Ok

darioio
January 26, 2015 20:04:39

Took you very long time to say so! Finally we get any respond from you

EnergyW The Hack
January 26, 2015 20:05:39

Thank you.

Minastir The Guardian
January 26, 2015 20:05:44

@Ubi-nox you shoud make this sticky comment so everybody will see this and not get lost in tons of unneeded spam

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
January 26, 2015 20:05:47

The Mute Button has spoken.

Marbran The Mighty
January 26, 2015 20:06:11

Well, if it isn't spammed all over the frggin page, you might "overlook " it. (Not you personally, but the people in charge)

Black_Weaver The Butcher
January 26, 2015 20:06:45

Hi Ubi-Nox, please forgive the spammers, they still don't realize that you always follow our comments...

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
January 26, 2015 20:07:49

Ubi nox,one member yesteray were insulting me all the day!
Also he were making sex stories with me user galadlehaut and the user mediczero...
i think that "I killed'him but I'm not sure!
He were insulting me all the day!
You haven't idea what he were telling me!
Please I would ask your help to situations like this!

Sempai_Mur The Dark
January 26, 2015 20:08:14

Hey, sir, glad u appeared. I agree with what you've said but all of it would be much easier if you will post your replies here more often. Feedback from ubi-team is so important for effective communication.

Raenus The Furious
January 26, 2015 20:08:19

What is the best way to reach the dev team then? How are you going to find all of the well thought out constructive arguments when they are buried so deeply? Plus they get less upvotes than someone just spamming #GUBNC

I spent two days putting my problems with the current Necropolis in my biography and yet it has been read maybe ten times. Give us a way to influence you that is neither spam nor threats of not buying the game and we will gladly do it.
Having said all that Thank You for your work

Pux123 The Triumphant
January 26, 2015 20:08:48

Thank you Ubi-Nox. Blaming everything on one man is ridiculous.

January 26, 2015 20:10:28

If Erwan is not to blame, then please, be sensible to the complaints. We only want what is best for the franchise.
If you can please the fanatics, you can please all.

January 26, 2015 20:10:36

CAN İ HAS KHA-BELETH TOO?

Eltheris The Wanderer
January 26, 2015 20:13:13

galaadle you cant please all there is no utopia here

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
January 26, 2015 20:15:26

Thanks Nox, that´s what all of us wanted - some oficial statement. But if you would write this into the article, there would be less spam.

Ubi-Nox The Shadow Of Death
January 26, 2015 20:16:03

We decided to open every single article to comments because we accept the fact that we can be challenged in our vision. We read all of them and it take us a lot of time to process the information, even if we can’t change everything for now, we take good notice of main topics to deliver the best to the franchise in the end.

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
January 26, 2015 20:17:27

UBI-NOX could you answer to my question?
Thank you!

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
January 26, 2015 20:17:30

@RRick_CZ:

Wouldn't have made a difference. People would have only seen 'Q&A Part 3', believed it would have nothing to do with Necropolis, and spam anyway...

Karashar The Dark
January 26, 2015 20:17:35

@Marban
10 people posting one post to say the same thing it's better than one people posting ten posts to say the same thing because it won't looks like it's just a vocal minority who spam.

Tito_Reni The Mad
January 26, 2015 20:20:57

Poor LightAvatarX, he was cyber-sodomized xDDDDD

Anyway, we want real necromancers, not those... things D:

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
January 26, 2015 20:22:33

Are you kidding me tito-reni?
Because this can happend to everyone!

Sempai_Mur The Dark
January 26, 2015 20:22:36

@Ubi-Nox, not that much to process. Necropolis line-up is not proper ----> Discuss this problem ----> Tell the community if their voice will be considered or no. That's all.
If you will not make changes into the faction, tell us. And I'm pretty sure, the whine will stop.

January 26, 2015 20:23:42

@Ubi-Nox, well then, I am sorry if I sound harsh, but if current Necropolis reflects the vision MMH7 Team wants to deliver, I personally think it is an outrage : Liches should be skeletal, and Vampires shouldn't look like some knights with enormous swords. The spiders are ridiculous, to me the only good thing you came up with is the Grim Rider.
My personal opinion of course.

Tito_Reni The Mad
January 26, 2015 20:28:41

@LightAvatarX Of course I'm kidding you :P

Pux123 The Triumphant
January 26, 2015 20:31:52

I think the current vision behind necropolis is at least better than the vision for it in H6. The vision could be better (old dead necropolis) but the biggest problem now is recycling and poor unit design.

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
January 26, 2015 20:34:50

@titoreni
The life is small,and revengable...
You were the one who were up viting his comment,eh?

Thranduilll The Mysterious
January 26, 2015 20:35:21

How polite and civil is the fact of trying to sell old stuff again as a new one ?

Minastir The Guardian
January 26, 2015 20:36:05

Ubi-nox you have read all of the comments ? That means you have seen my changed necropolis elite :D

Ubi-Nox The Shadow Of Death
January 26, 2015 20:36:39

Concerning harassment, this is something that we totally condemned in both fans/team directions. This website purpose is to share passion and opinions, not to empty your frustration toward others. We will continue to monitor this and act if necessary.

Ubi-Nox The Shadow Of Death
January 26, 2015 20:47:32

Processing comments isn’t my only activity so there are delays I’m sorry. Since the early beginning we shared the fact that we had a clear vision for this game and this does not stop at one faction, as the quality of final title. However we launched this website and opened 2 factions to the vote for your all. We do accept criticisms and divergent opinions, however please remember that we are also people and we put a lot of passion on this development.

Tito_Reni The Mad
January 26, 2015 20:51:30

@LightAvatarX Errr... nope :/ He was a bit funny, but I didn't upvote him :/

schumifoxx The Treasure Hunter
January 26, 2015 20:59:44

Thanks for you answers Ubi-Nox. I know that sometimes, it's hard for the Devs to see satisfaction in the eyes of the fans (maybe the screen doesn't help!). But Devs should know that we appreciate this website and the passion given to make H7 a great game.

For sure, people and I have been disappointed with Necropolis and I really hope you'll take our opinion into account. I would say it's a rare mistake but a big mistake.

All the rest I've seen so far is wonderful, be aware of that. Thank you.

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
January 26, 2015 21:03:09

With all respect what you are doing, the game looks great so far. You did great job with Haven and Academy (I personally never liked those 2 factions, but I´m looking foward to playing them in H7) but the Necropolis is nothing compared to Academy and Haven. It´s favourite faction for many people, and you (devs) didn´t even change the models. You have to understand that we are disappointed, especialy when we were screaming for skeletal liches months ago. Is there any change it will be changed ?

Raenus The Furious
January 26, 2015 21:04:43

Yes please do understand that we hate because we care. And one of the reasons that the Necropolis lineup came as such a shock is because you guys have done so damn GOOD with Academy and Haven. I personally have never been this excited for a Heroes game to come out. Thank you for everything you and the rest of the MMH team does.

DarMior The Wanderer
January 26, 2015 21:09:03

Ubi-Nox, there are also those who like new Necropolis. So do not rush to change.

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
January 26, 2015 21:29:45

So they should listen to 10% who like it instead of 90% who don´t ?

jshalky The Mighty
January 26, 2015 21:43:42

@RRick_CZ: I do think that there is much more than 10% of people that likes this Necropolis. But they did not post. Also I think the wast majority of people are indiferent about the lineup. I personaly do not care much about it. I do not like how the units look like but that does not mean that I want to scrap it just upgrade/ fix the models so they do not look so bad

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
January 26, 2015 22:18:15

Of course there are people who like it and don´t post. But do you realize there is a bunch of people who dislike it and don´t post as well, right ?

Also, people who like the new design are mostly newcomers, they didn´t play previous titles. So they know nothing about how the units looked before and so they can´t compare. So they just say they like it. Devs should listen to old players, because they know what is good. If old fans keep playing new titles, it means the game is going foward ;)

jshalky The Mighty
January 26, 2015 23:46:41

It si not that I do not agree with you(I am not happy with it either ), but so far everything that they did screamed to me as play safe additude so I doubdt this happened without some kind research or something like that. Because of this someone must like this kind of Necropolis and this must be considerable amount of people for them to do this. I just do not know who this people are.

January 26, 2015 23:59:46

Clarification of more things would be in place .. not only Erwans role. It surely must be coincidence why H7 resembles H6 so much. Is that an intention? Your only option? Are you aware of the fact that H6 is generally not liked very much? Why even bothering thinking about ideas from there? I tell you it straight : There was literally NOTHING better in H6 than in previous games. Skill system, area controll, tier system, resources, combat, tears& blood, spells ... everything just one big fail.

guest-Q2C5DSj5 The Furious
January 27, 2015 02:38:23

With all due respects, I understand that the Ubi-Nox team put lots of effort into the Necropolis line-ups. It is hard to accept the fact that your creation is not so well appreciated by the community. However, the fans are also very passionate about the game too. We are all catering for a great game that has expanded for many series and 20 plus years. So please get over your personal grievance (assuming if you have), scrap the current Necropolis line-ups and give us new one.

Milets The Guardian
January 27, 2015 16:28:41

Thanks Ubi-nox, and sorry for some harsh comments. Every one have their own vision for the game, factions, creatures, etc. I know the dev team can't make every one happy, and that you also have your vision for this game. But is clear that a lot of fans agree with some directions taken as not being the best for most. If we complain, is in the hope that our voices can be heard. After all, if more people enjoy the game, that means more people will buy, play and cotinuing playing it.

cao_imchin The Mysterious
January 27, 2015 21:06:44

thanks for the reply's and the work Ubi-nox, youre doing great ;-)

Mirash_ge The Dragon
January 26, 2015 19:51:28

_/﹋\_
(҂`_´)
<,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - - - - - -- Lamasu and spiders, leave the Necropolis !!
_/﹋\_

BeYo_OnD The Ancient
January 26, 2015 19:52:22

+1!!

Sanctuary_BD The Dark
January 26, 2015 19:52:50

#Save_Lamasu_&_Spiders_in_Necropolis #Save_Lamasu_&_Spiders_in_Necropolis #Save_Lamasu_&_Spiders_in_Necropolis #Save_Lamasu_&_Spiders_in_Necropolis #Save_Lamasu_&_Spiders_in_Necropolis #Save_Lamasu_&_Spiders_in_Necropolis #Save_Lamasu_&_Spiders_in_Necropolis #Save_Lamasu_&_Spiders_in_Necropolis #Save_Lamasu_&_Spiders_in_Necropolis #Save_Lamasu_&_Spiders_in_Necropolis #Save_Lamasu_&_Spiders_in_Necropolis #Save_Lamasu_&_Spiders_in_Necropolis #Save_Lamasu_&_Spiders_in_Necropolis

violetcoffee
January 26, 2015 19:53:45

no to spiderpolis +1

Sempai_Mur The Dark
January 26, 2015 19:53:51

:D
норм вьетнамец) Украду смайлик этот себе)

January 26, 2015 19:54:25

Yes! And Out with Uncle Fester and Arthas carbon copy!

Erwan ==>> To the trash!

darioio
January 26, 2015 19:54:54

Yes please!
+1 for ya!

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
January 26, 2015 19:56:11

Lol Mirsah I always love the "pictures" you create here

TinyPurple The Kreegan
January 26, 2015 19:59:46

Cool art.

dr4gm0re The Mad
January 26, 2015 19:59:53

Мираж, и ты ту даже пошла?=)

Mirash_ge The Dragon
January 26, 2015 20:02:26

I help the city Necropolis! ))

rodaff The Dark
January 26, 2015 20:16:16

IA, we want the real Necropolis back!
#GROS

Milets The Guardian
January 27, 2015 16:24:57

+1 that would be great!

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
January 26, 2015 19:23:09

Question n.24 : Will you change the Necropolis line-up ?

BeYo_OnD The Ancient
January 26, 2015 19:28:29

"Yes we will! The community made it clear that change is needed in the Necropolis line-up!"

Antalyan The Ancient
January 26, 2015 19:32:02

More important then all the answers we got :D

ProfesoriusLT The Furious
January 26, 2015 19:49:06

Well, as much as they did not take care about not even childish, but also unlogical townscreens, I'm not sure about Necropolis line-up :/
anyway, GURS worked ^.^

rodaff The Dark
January 26, 2015 20:08:43

Spot on. Come on Ubi answer that question!!!

Kromash The Mysterious
January 27, 2015 13:21:13

Silence means no, I guess

Lizard_Warrior
January 26, 2015 20:30:12

I think we need also fire elves and snow elves and mud elves and rock elves and lake elves and river elves and iron elves and poodle elves and magic elves and santa elves and elven elves

January 26, 2015 20:30:46

Don't forget light elves!

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
January 26, 2015 20:31:02

Lizard elves.

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
January 26, 2015 20:32:40

Yuo forgot the sand elves, the high elves, the half elves... There is many types of elves!

Granto0611 The Guardian
January 26, 2015 20:33:29

Dwarven elves, Orc elves

Marblethrone The Chivalrous
January 26, 2015 20:34:43

Snow elves, potato elves

Pony elves...

rodaff The Dark
January 26, 2015 20:35:28

Good but still not enough, we need more elves!

Kimarous The Magnificient
January 26, 2015 20:36:51

Keebler elves don't get enough representation. :(

Darkem25 The Treasure Hunter
January 26, 2015 20:36:56

Don't we have bigger problems? I don't know... Maybe reused models? There's no need to complain about this elf. It's a neutral unit that is already present in DoC.

schumifoxx The Treasure Hunter
January 26, 2015 20:37:52

Lamasu-elves! Ok I'm out, sorry.

Thranduilll The Mysterious
January 26, 2015 20:40:00

Oh my Sylanna! Potatoelves! Genius!

MorningDragon The Kreegan
January 26, 2015 20:43:37

Space Elves, Mini Elves, Feral Elves, Demon Elves, Anime Elves

Kimarous The Magnificient
January 26, 2015 20:44:44

@Qrrwizix - Well, we've had a stint at Warhammer in H5, and vampires are now Arthas, so why not borrow from The Elder Scrolls as well? :P

Karashar The Dark
January 26, 2015 20:49:38

@Kimarous
And H3 stole a lot of units from D&D, it's funny how people always forget that.

January 26, 2015 20:53:53

DRAAAAGON ELVES! ):<

January 26, 2015 20:58:37

correction: they shared a common fantasy, and would prefer that again thousand times over this lame-ass creations.

Niwroc The Ancient
January 26, 2015 21:01:10

Oh yeah, a good number of those were taken from D&D, can't name any off the top of my head but I recall that there were a number of them.

Rohan49 The Magnificient
January 26, 2015 21:03:08

Guys,
You forgot the demon elves xD
They're the best friend of potato elves !

Niwroc The Ancient
January 26, 2015 21:09:32

MorningDragon already got Demon Elves.

Granto0611 The Guardian
January 26, 2015 21:12:28

@Cleglaw I've heard that the Dragon Elves created the Dragon gods themself, and their archenemy is the Sandro Elf.
@Darkem25 I get your point and I like the concept art of this elf. I liked the HVI models. In HVI. I like the HIII sprites as well, but it would be strange to see them in Heroes VII. The art style always changes a bit and every creature would have to follow it.
I just don't get how that many type of elves would fit into the lore. The elves are the people of Sylanna.

January 26, 2015 21:18:36

Sandro Elf made the last hit.

K.O. for me.

lol!

GotikNMS The Dark
January 27, 2015 00:57:35

JRR Tolkien have written in Silmarilion that a lot of elf have prefer the proximity of sea to the forest. But he must be wrong...

January 27, 2015 17:03:48

We want Skeletal Lich.
We want Vampires that actually look like ones (no need to go Bela Lugosi style, but maybe you can avoid Arthas?).
We do not want Spiders.
We want you to give Necropolis back its former glory and you can't blame us for it.
It can be both Ashanian and good, you proved that with Haven and Academy.
Please care about the complaints, even if they aren't formulated in a correct manner.

darioio
January 27, 2015 17:05:51

Don't forget the most important thing:

NO to Lamasu!!!

January 27, 2015 17:06:15

ran out of characters :P

January 27, 2015 17:07:04

let me tell you a secret guys,

i like h6 lamasu.

January 27, 2015 17:08:19

but still supporting banishing of lamasu, because i care the fans opinion unlike devs.. complete elite line-up remake, now!

Cosadj The Councilor
January 27, 2015 17:13:09

I like the spiders :(
Don't mind the lamasu either.
BTW with what would you like the lamasu be replaced with ? Undead Griffin could be fun, no ? :D

January 27, 2015 17:22:38

@Cosadj : Maybe by a better, more fitting, new Lamasu?
As for the Spiders, if Elite tier is corrected, I will find myself a reason.

Cosadj The Councilor
January 27, 2015 17:26:43

@Galaad, if that's wat you want, I don't have a problem with that.

I though the problem you didn't like the creature itself. If that so, I 100% agree with you, right now the model is just utterly lame...

darioio
January 27, 2015 17:35:36

@Cosadj
Honestly, anything would be better than Lamasu, let's take Mummies for example...
Anything but Lamasu

Kaanzakin The Wanderer
January 27, 2015 18:30:56

You have +1 on that GalaadleHaut, i am actaully a little hopeful because those atrocies that they showed us as elite creatures are not final art. Let us hope that they will fix that because necropolis has a great potential and one of the most favourite factions.

January 27, 2015 18:38:34

Thank you Kanzaakin. Well Necropolis is the favorite of faction of most players I believe.

January 26, 2015 20:21:15

Finally, I've been stressing out if I am able to conquer only one or two towns, but to be able to capture them all, awesome!

Terrain effects movement?

And whopping 8 players per map, wow... And different sized maps!

You even have tutorial in the game? Amazing!

And even achievements? The game is getting godlike already!

So many new features I can barely count! To think we can take all the towns...

Seriously, where did you find some of these questions? Did players really ask all this?

Kaanzakin The Wanderer
January 26, 2015 20:36:44

Harsh but true :) Only sea elf in new others are pretty old stuff.

Sempai_Mur The Dark
January 26, 2015 20:42:04

haha)) I lol'd irl. Upvote)

schumifoxx The Treasure Hunter
January 26, 2015 21:06:59

Many answers seem obvious, but that happens often with many games when they do Q&A. I don't see that as a problem, if it makes things clear at least for a few people. We haven't all played since H1!

It's not the last answers we'll get, so let's be patient and wait for the next answers! :)

(I understand you ramborusina, I'm pretty much in the same case as you).

Djordjevic5 The Magnificient
January 26, 2015 23:20:37

Oh God, @ramborusina you sound like you never played H5 ;)

January 27, 2015 11:09:06

@Djordjevic5 to me the only real and good game in the series is H6! Yes sir, it was a perfect and polished game that any true heroes fans will consider as the best in the series! You people are always saying h2-5 were the best but don't you realize H6 had much better graphics?!?!? And look at the spiderpolis elites we got blessed with here in h7, they took them from h6 because it fricking rocked the house and the fans loved it! Those who didn't love h6 are totally just a loud minority here! ;D

BeYo_OnD The Ancient
January 27, 2015 17:44:39

We are still waiting for a reaction to the Necropolis problem. Don't you think we'll just forget about it. Haven and Academy had such major improvements in their line-up and direction, but Necropolis gets a copy paste from Heroes 6?! Who the hell makes these decisions!!

Give Us Better Necropolis Creatures!!

January 27, 2015 17:48:27

Hear, hear!

celitonto The Raider
January 27, 2015 17:52:38

I am with you, my dearest acquaintance

Psychatron
January 27, 2015 17:57:10

At least there is no discussion about female or male skeletons... ;)

Blackfyre_ The Mysterious
January 27, 2015 18:04:32

youre right

MarkusLeWolf The Mighty
January 27, 2015 18:16:56

Sandro is cloning himslef, HALP

But on a serious note: I agree partly. There have been worthfull additions too. The champion units look great if you ask me....much better then namtaru's

Qanger The Magnificient
January 27, 2015 18:22:46

@Psychatron - Yet... ;P

JotunLogi
January 27, 2015 18:23:37

Haven improvement?

With not cool abilities,being not that unique and interesting?

With that s*** townscreen?

With so weak lineup?

With childish animations of justicar and angel attack?

With this lineup with 2 shooters and one potential flyer?

I do not sse improvemetns... Faction is nice and is somewhat better than in Heroes 6 but not better than in HoMM 2 and 3- if 4 o4 5 is arguable

January 27, 2015 18:23:59

@MarkusLeWolf : Having good champions doesn't excuse current Elite tier.

wasd1200 The Wanderer
January 27, 2015 18:24:00

Couldn't agree more!

#FONP #LLVN

#FONP #LLVN

#FONP #LLVN

apaTorsk The Furious
January 27, 2015 23:04:51

If not better, then at least different!

Sempai_Mur The Dark
January 26, 2015 20:00:48

Stop with spam, assholes. You are more than annoying. If you want to repeat your position, don't make huge posts with caps copypasting it once again. We already made the noise to be heard. Now let's see if there'll be any reaction. We gave all proper arguments.
P.S. Insulting of the top management won't help. It just showing inadequacy of those, who insult.

MumuWarrior12 The Wanderer
January 26, 2015 20:07:53

Glad to hear such things. I hope no one continues to spam from now on. :)

Black_Weaver The Butcher
January 26, 2015 20:19:34

Well said and with the meaning.

January 27, 2015 00:07:58

@ Sempai_Mur : They sort of brought the insults upon themselfs by their attitude. And also saying that someone should be fired is not really an insult. Without information we only can assume. Responsible people are kept hidden. Why is that? Why arent they proud? They should stand up and explain why Spider Necro was chosen right here. This is about discussion after all. Without explanation they cant expect other than raging after what they have done to necro.

January 26, 2015 20:14:34

GUYS AND GİRLS, WE MAY ABLE TO CAPTURE ALL TOWNS!!!!!111ONEONE

such good answers, wow.

hope restored <3

also please ubi, add more elves. i think making udead elites as undead elves would be the best idea. more elves MOOOORE ELVEEESSSS

EnergyW The Hack
January 26, 2015 20:15:24

Genius. https://fedgeno.com/genius.jpg

Sempai_Mur The Dark
January 26, 2015 20:15:56

How easily your hope restores, brotha ;)
I still wait for the answers on really hot topics.

Raenus The Furious
January 26, 2015 20:17:33

Elf is love, Elf is life.

Cosadj The Councilor
January 26, 2015 20:17:38

The irony is strong with this post.... :)

Thranduilll The Mysterious
January 26, 2015 20:17:59

Cleglaw, you forgot about another important answer! The terrain type influence movement! OH MY SYLANNA. SHOCKING!

Ubi-Nox The Shadow Of Death
January 26, 2015 20:21:32

We only answered questions that were actually posted. Concerning Sea Elf, this is only one neutral and both Sylvan/Dungeon were voted by the community.

Darkem25 The Treasure Hunter
January 26, 2015 20:23:17

It's not that answer is stupid, the question is :P. Don't blame developers, blame the one who asked about it :P.

January 26, 2015 20:24:36

@Ubi-Nox

i think that you guys forgot saying the game is turn based.

Cosadj The Councilor
January 26, 2015 20:25:17

@Ubi-Nox :
As I asked below, is there a possibility to have another sea elf neutral creature, male this time and a shooter ?

I guess it would go against what you just said but still that would be nice in my opinion.

Thranduilll The Mysterious
January 26, 2015 20:25:32

What about other questions that were asked, more interesting, less-obvious ones?

ptrsc The Ancient
January 26, 2015 21:02:01

@Cleglaw
No, they did say that actually;DDD

January 26, 2015 21:30:43

o rly? :P dont force me to ruin my irony!! shhhhh!

January 27, 2015 00:16:19

@ Ubi-Nox : they were not voted by comunity. Dungeon should not be elf based at all. There wasnt such question asked to fans. Also concerning lineup votings ... each lineup was missing some part and were bad option. So it was picking least repulsive. There should have been voting for individual units. But you probably know that ...

January 27, 2015 16:52:38

our necro reform movement being ignored and left without a proper respond.

i will not forget this ubisoft...

January 27, 2015 16:57:21

Soon we'll get something like:
"in response to your requests to bring changes to necropolis we have decided to change necromancy as it was in h6. We know many of our fans were missing this and did not want to go back the the "classic" necromancy-style. As you can see we do read your comments carefully and listen to your requests. We now consider this issue closed. Also as you are aware we are very fond of h6 so we have decided re-do h6 necropolis town-screen with our new style the fans love."^^

January 27, 2015 16:58:21

rambo nooooooooooo :D

January 27, 2015 17:03:00

@ramborusina

cause i acctually believe that may happen.

Cosadj The Councilor
January 27, 2015 17:15:56

Clegaw... Devs are not appreciated for a reason, but they are not THAT evil... :p

Raenus The Furious
January 27, 2015 17:18:04

No I am pretty sure he is serious, and right about it to boot. I would love for them to actually listen to us but I don't see it happening unfortunately.

Niwroc The Ancient
January 26, 2015 20:37:05

Will there be berserk combat hamsters?

Black_Weaver The Butcher
January 26, 2015 20:38:45

I remember that confusing week)

Raenus The Furious
January 26, 2015 20:43:06

Let me fix you there Black_Weaver.

"I remember that AWESOME week."

dr4gm0re The Mad
January 26, 2015 20:46:08

Minsk and boo=)

Niwroc The Ancient
January 26, 2015 20:49:12

Yes it was an awesome week, and I was very disappointed when I learned I couldn't hire berserk combat hamsters. Even if they weren't very good, I'd get some just for the fun of it.

January 26, 2015 20:50:30

Ahh we are all heroes, you and boo and i, hamsters and rangers everywhere, rejoice!

Niwroc The Ancient
January 26, 2015 20:52:15

Although, Boo wasn't a berserk combat hamster. He was a miniature giant space hamster.

"go for the eyes Boo, go for the eyes."

Raenus The Furious
January 26, 2015 20:59:43

You make me yearn for the days of olde ser Cleglaw

Black_Weaver The Butcher
January 26, 2015 21:16:17

All right Raenus, that week was really AWESOME)

Niwroc- +1

Qanger The Magnificient
January 26, 2015 22:08:34

,,(...)spamming really isn’t the best way to capture our attention.(...) '' - Really? I think spamming is the only way to capture your attention ;P

JotunLogi
January 26, 2015 22:11:24

not only it grabs attention but also gives a lot of exp and achievements!
Also guarantees fresh bbreath and sharp mind! :D

Qanger The Magnificient
January 26, 2015 22:15:07

Exactly ;D

darioio
January 26, 2015 22:17:18

I don't think it give any exp Jotun.....
So I wonder what does capture their attention?

Mirash_ge The Dragon
January 26, 2015 22:18:57

Training of the mind and fingers ))

Qanger The Magnificient
January 26, 2015 22:21:40

@darioio - It gives a lot of exp. Just look at GalaadleHaut ;P

wasd1200 The Wanderer
January 26, 2015 22:21:44

And decreeses high colesterol level :D

darioio
January 26, 2015 22:37:38

@Qanger
I think upvoting does, but I'm also not so sure about it.

MumuWarrior12 The Wanderer
January 26, 2015 19:54:38

Guys, stop spam about Necropolis. It looks like you are not raging about it, but you are spamming simply to spam. Seriously. And maybe someone likes this new Necropolis? Why can't you just wait and see? You know, it won't help you. It just makes you spammers. Nothing more. Really.

chester_a_r
January 26, 2015 19:56:49

If people were happy with the new Necropolis, then there wouldn't have been 6k+ comments on the last article. Compare this to how many comments other articles get on average. The majority of the players are unhappy about it and I think the issue deserve attention. So it's not spam. It has a purpose.

Najakir The Kreegan
January 26, 2015 19:59:21

chester : I agree, but there is also a lot of spam...

MumuWarrior12 The Wanderer
January 26, 2015 20:04:30

I think that we simply have too much players whose most favorite faction is Necropolis. I can understand them. I am just against spamming. As it somehow kills everything.

Pux123 The Triumphant
January 26, 2015 20:07:18

It had a purpose. Now it's just childish rage.

Tumorco1
January 26, 2015 22:16:45

I hate silly hashtags or threats like "fire Ewan!". I have never copy-pasted a message or insulted any other member of this forum. BUT the main problem is that people don't have any other way to be heard here. I am pretty sure the ones who like that elite units are in the minority. There is a real problem with the faction and the devs have to understand that.

SlumbrousShip5 The Furious
January 26, 2015 19:29:27

1. This sucks. One creature type per dwelling is better than getting 1-3 of each unit in a tier

Raenus The Furious
January 26, 2015 19:30:58

Agreed. It removes a lot of the personalization that the maps can have.

January 26, 2015 19:31:11

We already knew it was like this from the twitch demo. I do agree with what you say though.

Raenus The Furious
January 26, 2015 19:33:53

Well it was an early demo so there was a chance that they would change it.

Zangetas The Mad
January 26, 2015 19:43:02

that would also mean they have to make 4 more dwellings per faction

and obviously theres no money for it cause Ubi didnt even give them enough to make unit models -_-

Articun The Wanderer
January 26, 2015 19:44:43

More creatures per dwelling means less dwellings throughout the map.... which leads to less variety and less excitement when you finally find that dwelling you want.

Sempai_Mur The Dark
January 26, 2015 21:09:39

@Ubi-Nox, I appreciate your answers, but still anything concrete in your answers regarding Necropolis. I think, you already know the answer: that devs will not rebuild a line-up because "you already have a clear vision", right? It would be nice if you would make it clear to us and Sandros will stop bother you with this issue.
Some of us will accept this, some of us will not, but at least we will not feel ignored anymore.
Thanx. :)

Lizard_Warrior
January 26, 2015 21:12:31

Please, Ubi-Nox, don't tease the community :)

Sereaphiel The Wanderer
January 26, 2015 21:01:23

Okay Is there a person who asked the obvious and stupid questions? I really outrageous as they could do something like that!

EnergyW The Hack
January 26, 2015 21:03:31

Probably the devs have mixed their own questions. Whether they didn't want to ask all questions, or was there a lack of these kind of questions, I do not know.

EnergyW The Hack
January 26, 2015 21:03:33

darioio
January 26, 2015 21:08:19

For sure that those were their own questions! But the thing is why they put them there?!