EnergyW The Hack
November 17, 2014 22:25:31

Cabir plushie. Enough said.

EmeraldPhoenix
November 17, 2014 22:34:02

I would love that. Add it to the collector`s edition! =D

Cosadj The Councilor
November 17, 2014 20:14:02

Cabir, huh? Is Ubi trying to promote a mascot?

I like the gargoyle, but people say they look too much like harpies...? I can clearly see te difference, even from afar.

ptrsc The Ancient
November 17, 2014 20:21:04

And it seems girls just love the cabir ^^'

Tokusatsu The Mad
November 18, 2014 03:02:48

I'm a man and love Cabir...
Better than Gremlins in my opinion

ptrsc The Ancient
November 18, 2014 09:15:38

Well, I do like them too, but not THAT much... ;D

Kaanzakin The Wanderer
November 17, 2014 17:45:58

Great, i love golems! Just as i lost my hope for new content today you gave me these drawings, thanks guys :)

JotunLogi
November 17, 2014 17:52:05

absolutely agreed, in my opinion this is the best golem in the whole M&M universe!

darioio
November 18, 2014 14:11:39

There's something wierd going on lately with all this femaling units. It's 7th part of Heroes saga, and there's never been a problem with it, and all the sudden we get druid females(!), djinn and now Gargoyle. So what's next? Titan? Ogre? Lich?
I've never looked up onto unit, what sex is it, but I gotta say it's strange to go from one into another. I can understand dijin as they used to be female upgraded unit, but Gargoyle? Noo, but to make druid a femal that's jst silly!

Meggakot The Raider
November 18, 2014 14:17:08

gargoyle always have been female, so relax

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
November 18, 2014 14:28:51

Druid must be male !

November 18, 2014 14:32:50

+1 Druids should be male. Save the Druids!!!

VoLTaNTuLa The Destroyer
November 18, 2014 15:00:25

yeah i also want druid to be male.

Wikist The Mysterious
November 18, 2014 15:02:19

Guys, druid don't need to be a female. It was just an art from the old M&M titles. I suppose, it was from Heroes V, they printed it on one guidance about creatures. Druid's sex is still unknown. But I'd rather see male too. Because he would look awesome! ;D

Anemesis The Raider
November 18, 2014 15:15:15

1. Druids are a class of educated Iron Age Celts. Can be male or female. Druid females have been done before, nothing new.
2. Djinn can be depicted as literally anything.
3. Gargoyles are statues. Statues can be anything.
4. Titans are a mythical race, can be male or female.
5. Who honestly cares about ogres gender?
6. Lich is a decaying copse/skeleton. The one in 5 was wearing a metal hoop dress implying its female, pretty much all other liches look neutral.

November 18, 2014 12:26:37

Ubisoft, let's make a trade. Make Assassins and Stalkers in Dungeon female in exchange for Druids and Djinns to be male. That way, you'll make both the smart people and feminists happy.

Arch_Gabriel42
November 18, 2014 12:31:46

smart people and feminists in the same sentence?

November 18, 2014 12:41:21

that's why I made them separate. Anyone who's not smart is a feminist. ^_^

Arch_Gabriel42
November 18, 2014 12:45:49

oh. lmao.

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
November 18, 2014 12:50:37

I got a better deal. Make either the stalker or assassin female (but not both) and keep the djinns and druids female...

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
November 18, 2014 12:56:14

Female stalker

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
November 18, 2014 12:59:09

I have to say I agree with Jeremiah, Djinn should be male. And the Druids also. Sylvan already has 2 female units + Moon doe :P

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
November 18, 2014 13:00:02

@RRick_CZ

Maybe, but a male stalker like in heroes V could be nice...

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
November 18, 2014 13:03:25

I still like the idea of having the djinn and druid female better...

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
November 18, 2014 13:05:23

Why the hell would you care what gender they are, so long as they look good. Having the Djinn male in H5 didn't do it any favours, it looked like garbage. Reasonably minded people don't even look at what gender it is. It is only sexists and feminists that look at gender. I couldn't give a flying firetruck about what gender they are so long as they look good.

Esther179
November 18, 2014 13:06:04

how about we make the Assassins, Stalkers, Druids and Djinns male? Assassins and Stalkers are suppose to be intimidating, druids has always been male in the lore and djinns has always been male.

DaLollr
November 18, 2014 13:08:12

Female Djinn is the best artwork in the game.

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
November 18, 2014 13:08:43

@Esther179

Not always. originally in the arabic lore they could be both female and male. I go with what I find the most fitting...

November 18, 2014 13:19:47

@Dalollr You serious? Well I haven't actually seen djinn artwork, but on battlefield it's just a small blue blur at least... I suppose it could be cool looking if I could see even the gender without squinting my eyes... I really hope they'll make it a bit bigger or the form sharper as I can barely see anything other than blue blur :(

November 18, 2014 13:19:53

@KhanOfSlaughter
So, do you agree with me that feminists are sexists? (well, that sounds awkward. feminists and sexist are synonyms. But anyway...)
Do you mean that with no hint of sarcasm or mockery?

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
November 18, 2014 13:20:08

Sure, the unit can look no matter what gender they are. But I dislike the leaked artwork of H7 djinns. It simply lacks the epicness.

This one from DoC looks much cooler to me : http://mmdoc.cardgamerobot.com/img/cardimages/Sins%20of%20Betrayal/captivedjinn.jpg

November 18, 2014 13:25:20

@RRick
Oh man! That is so cool! Sadly, we won't get that because of some feminist quota. At least we have the mages, rakshasas and titans though. They better be good or JEmo will be unhappy.

@ramborusina
DaLollr is not serious. He's trolling. I've seen the artwork and H7 Djinns are nowhere near epic no matter what taste you have even if you're a hardcore feminist.

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
November 18, 2014 13:30:55

The Djinn art work on the Academy page looks better than the DoC version. It looks more like a titan or blue human than it does a djinn. And the H5 version? What the hell was that? I wouldn't say it's the best artwork of all creatures, but it's the best djinn artwork. It's the only one that actually looks like what it's suppose to be.

Besides, they might do what they did with H3 genies and master genies.

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
November 18, 2014 13:32:32

Regarding the Druid, I would like him to be more agressive, to represante the "anger of nature". And male fits this role better. Females should be healers and we all know the story of healers in H6 :P

THIS is a true Druid for me :

( Finding this pic was a real pain btw :P )

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
November 18, 2014 13:40:59

"Regarding the Druid, I would like him to be more agressive, to represante the "anger of nature". And male fits this role better"

Well you're being equally offensive I suppose haha.

November 18, 2014 13:56:14

@RRick.
Wow man, you're on a role! Just remove the polar bear and leaf jacket (makes him look like he's in a cold environment), and you have one perfect Druid. Man, that Druid would be my favorite creature in H7.

@KhanOfSlaughter
H5 Djinns are a million times better than H7 Djinns. = fact.

Also, I'm a man and I'm not offended with what RRick said. Men representing anger is deemed as cool which is perfectly accurate. It's one of the reasons why Blade Dancers tanked Sylvan fury's victory.

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
November 18, 2014 14:04:18

Well, it´s actually the Elven King Arniel from M&M Compedium book. So that polar bear ( fox ? ) is there just to make him look noble. And being this art from M&M is also the reason why I don´t want the Druids to be female - because we can have something like this ! The most badass Druid of all time :P

Anemesis The Raider
November 18, 2014 14:10:46

"druids has always been male in the lore and djinns has always been male. "

Actually in the first Heroes game they had a 'wise woman of the woods' look. In the second game they were too ambiguous to say one way or the other. Third and fourth games they were a class of hero (both male and female), I'm fairly sure druid was a Sylvan hero type in V too but I honestly can't remember. It has NEVER been male only and thus it really doesn't matter what gender it will be.

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
November 18, 2014 14:15:24

Putting "= fact" after an opinion does not magically turn it into a fact. It just makes you look like an idiot.

Anemesis The Raider
November 18, 2014 14:19:30

Also could someone explain why druids apparently need to be aggressive and angry? Druids were educated Iron Age Celts. They would be religious leaders, doctors, intellectuals etc. Why would they be angry? Its like wanting the Haven Chaplain to look really aggressive, it sounds silly. I think most people imagine druids as being pretty chilled out...

November 18, 2014 14:23:35

@Anemesis
Yeah I know and H1 and H2 also had its flaws. When I say traditionally I meant the world lore, not Heroes history.

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
November 18, 2014 14:24:35

@ Anemesis, Jeremiah and co. do not respond to logic, only paranoia.

arcanus96 The Dark
November 18, 2014 14:36:31

"H5 Djinns are a million times better than H7 Djinns. = fact." AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH..........oh wait you are serious.......

Antikouras The Wanderer
November 18, 2014 14:53:53

i prefer djinns and druids to be male
i am ok with female gargoles their atwork is nice

November 18, 2014 14:59:32

I agree with Jeremiah with the djinns. I think h5 djinns were better than h7 seen so far. To me h5 djinns were the best so far(I liked that they didn't go just for classic look, but gave their own take on it) followed by h3&h4 fairly even, both better than h7 djinn. I believe they'll work on the djinn though, but the current one is pretty bad. I do like the DoC picture of djinn better, but neither seem anything special to me.

PS Nice druid picture RRick btw (I'm ok with female druid though).

Anemesis The Raider
November 18, 2014 15:00:03

@JeremiahEmo: "When I say traditionally I meant the world lore, not Heroes history." That's funny because I was quoting Esther, confirms its one of your accounts as suspected. Seriously how many accounts do you have to back yourself up and give you little pats on the back? Also H2 was amazing.

@KhanOfSlaughter: True, but its quite entertaining

Antikouras The Wanderer
November 18, 2014 15:04:47

H2 djinn was my favorite too I think its the best so far

Gorlig The Mad
November 18, 2014 11:47:19

Gargoyles look nice, much better than in heroes 5

GlaciusVanThom The Mysterious
November 18, 2014 11:52:57

That's true! But so ugly

EnergyW The Hack
November 18, 2014 11:54:11

A bit flashy, but still better than the simple look of the H5 stone gargoyle.

GlaciusVanThom The Mysterious
November 18, 2014 11:56:53

Not like a real gargoyle

Sorgimus
November 18, 2014 12:00:11

In Heroes 3 Grgoyles was better. But that is a matter of taste.

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
November 17, 2014 22:36:32

epic trailer HEROES VII :

Necropolis vs Alliance of Light

-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbDm0aSY_Sc --

antibiotic1001 The Triumphant
November 17, 2014 23:46:15

Это типа наши - Нежить?

antibiotic1001 The Triumphant
November 17, 2014 23:51:10

Ну в области печени да...

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
November 17, 2014 23:52:37

нет )...Нежить проиграла

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
November 17, 2014 23:52:38

нет )...Нежить проиграла

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
November 17, 2014 23:55:01

там ещё момент прикольный есть...когда старик с капюшоном на аргане играет (вылетый Некромант маг...чуть ли не Сандро) )))

November 18, 2014 00:34:57

Александр Ярославич Невский )))

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
November 18, 2014 02:19:40

antibiotic1001 The Triumphant
November 18, 2014 10:12:14

Старик с органом похож на нынешнего капеллана. И латники есть как раз у Альянса. А у скелетиков доспех как раз поскромнее. Но я в любом случае рад исходу.

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
November 18, 2014 11:29:23

кстати шлем у воинов легкой пехоты крестоносцев - копия арбалетчиков из H6
и тяжелая пехота чем то латников напоминает...согласен есть сходство )

EmeraldPhoenix
November 17, 2014 22:27:53

I must say I love the new Egyptian look of Academy =) It just suits them so well! Also I first thought that the Cabir unit was silly... But now it seems totally in place and it is something original, so that`s great! I simply love the Gargoyles, they`re just amazing (and so much better then the ones in H5!). Well the Golems are ok... I was never fascinated by this unit, but here it is nice and it fits well with the other two. So for now I`m very pleased by what I see =) Keep it up!

Leonizard The Mysterious
November 18, 2014 03:57:52

yeah, the style of Academy as Egypt is good, but if we look from mechanic unity, they look a bit of "atlantis", the titan have a greek style. is just my opinion.

Kobaltmaster The Guardian
November 17, 2014 21:39:41

"Did you know the correct plural of Cabir is actually Cabeiri?... Cabirs have a tendency to..." cracked me up :D
Wasn't sure about the gargoyles but the color scheme just made them awesome. It's almost alien/cyborg compered to the rest medieval-ish creatures (in the game). Underlines the Wizards unique way of thinking in my opinion. Good call devs!

Elisabeth.... The Faithful
November 17, 2014 21:42:16

haha I noticed that ''Cabirs'' too ^^;

Kaanzakin The Wanderer
November 17, 2014 21:17:23

Also, i think golems should be stronger than avarage core units, this can be balanced by making them more expansive and/or decreasing their weekly growth. Let me explain why: golems are constructs made of stone we all agree on that now think golem vs sentinal, poking a stone construct with a spear is a very unefficent way to destroy it try tearing down a wall with a pointy stick and you'll understand what i'm talking about. Therefore golems need to be stronger and more expansive to balance it.

Elisabeth.... The Faithful
November 17, 2014 21:19:45

Like the golems in heroes 3, I mean the diamond or the gold one ^^; So hard to kill..

ptrsc The Ancient
November 17, 2014 21:20:26

Agreed. We'll see what the devs can make out of a 3 tier system, though...

Also, I guess the word you were looking for was 'expEnsive'? ^^'

Kaanzakin The Wanderer
November 17, 2014 21:21:58

Yep this core-elite-champion system has its disadvantages regarding situations like these and yes i tried to write expensive; typos happen :)

Sylv4n2005 The Destroyer
November 17, 2014 21:22:37

Depends on if that stick is enchanted, or not...

Elisabeth.... The Faithful
November 17, 2014 21:24:53

btw, I personally look forward to training two champion units in the game.. Sounds so interesting.. We only had one top-level unit in the past..

Kaanzakin The Wanderer
November 17, 2014 21:24:59

November 17, 2014 21:33:03

I doubt golem will be much different from sentinel for example. Sure it can have lower growth and higher stat, but in weekly power it will most likely be same level just like units were in h6.(I really hate the crappy 3-tier system)

@hierophant you will pick 1 champion. To build them both you need 2 towns or destroy/rebuild part of your town to choose another champion.

Sylv4n2005 The Destroyer
November 17, 2014 21:33:18

" I don't think wolf,griffin or whatever duchy has enough resources to enchant every spear of all sentinals ;)"

Can't possibly comment without knowing the resource cost of that to begin with... just pointing out that being made out of rock doesn't mean they're necessarily going to be very resilient.

ptrsc The Ancient
November 17, 2014 21:33:52

@Hierophant
Yes, it's gonna pretty tough decision - whether to go with both champs and have diversity but less room in the army or with greater numbers of the one champ that you choose? Well, at least it's gonna be like that on those maps where we will actually have 2 towns of same race;)

Kaanzakin The Wanderer
November 17, 2014 21:38:37

Well of course being made out of stone is not very protective if you are against a dragon or a cyclops but it is or at least it should be protective if your are against regular humans with spears.Btw, my argument about enchanted spears was just a little joke, no need to take it very seriously but i still think haven-not a faction known for its enchanting abilities is able to produce so many enchanted spears, still we are talking about a fictional game so everything can happen :)

Elisabeth.... The Faithful
November 17, 2014 21:40:23

Personal point of view, one champion unit for rush and two for a long game on huge maps ^^;.. I'm actually questioning if there's enough room for all the units to be on the battlefield!! Those units take at most 10 unit areas for each row..But a huge battlefield means small creatures as the camera will be too far!!

Niwroc The Ancient
November 17, 2014 22:31:49

I agree, based on the picture of the golem, it looks like they should be either a large one square unit or a 4 square one and should be midway between core and elite in power and growth. They should also be very slow like in 5 but also pack a punch and be able to take a good number of blows. In my mind, their job should be to block an area and make sure the ranged units never get seriously threatened.

Kaanzakin The Wanderer
November 19, 2014 16:26:19

It seems the community is divided in two parts; English speaking people and Russian speakers, i suggest installing some kind of translator on the page :D

antibiotic1001 The Triumphant
November 19, 2014 16:51:36

We all need ability of editing our messages and momental appearance of messages with no F5 or Ctrl+R

viragosg The Furious
November 19, 2014 18:39:11

Agree with Kaanzakin. We must understand each other.
(Although I think if we can translate russian we should translate some more language.)

SlumbrousShip5 The Furious
November 18, 2014 22:20:56

Making the wizard a 4 tile unit over the golem would be a bad idea IMO

SlumbrousShip5 The Furious
November 18, 2014 22:22:38

The Titan can stil look bigger by being wider and taller so they don't look similar in strenghth

darioio
November 18, 2014 22:40:56

Yeah, it doesn't seem like a good idea, hope at least they're gonna be a strong unit

November 18, 2014 23:06:58

I expect to see Golem nowhere else than in Core and Apprentice nowhere else than in Elite =)

SlumbrousShip5 The Furious
November 18, 2014 23:14:56

Me too...?
I'm just talking about the size of the unit.

November 18, 2014 23:41:06

Oh I misunderstood

Leonizard The Mysterious
November 18, 2014 23:44:43

is could be just a question of "power Inside" than the side, the precision and the material used to make stronger for titan

JotunLogi
November 18, 2014 21:24:17

This Academy is simply amazing. In all Heroes games Academy was always one of the most beautiful and best designed factions (here I mean not only units but also townscreen and musical theme) and this one is not exception.

Nice to see that this army never disappoints (in HoMM 5 I do not like some units but others are so amazing, the thme and town are so magic that I can forget some minor issues)

SlumbrousShip5 The Furious
November 18, 2014 22:03:15

How can it disappoint? Same line up since h3

JotunLogi
November 19, 2014 04:52:28

when sth is good, you do not change it. And Academy is simply fantastic!

+ new unit in form of cabir, he is not the same as gremlin

+ other designs

Academy is similar in lineup to HoMM 3 and HoMM 5, not since cause in MoMM 4 it was different and in M&M: Heroes 6 there was no Academy at all so return of this faction in her old shape is well welcomed

And as discussions have proven, many people hate any changes and some want them. It is impossible to satisfy everyone

mkthabet The Furious
November 18, 2014 15:23:35

As both an Academy fan and an Egyptian, I approve.

Chiasa The Mad
November 18, 2014 13:18:49

Why do you people even care what gender the units are (or resemble) - it doesn't change anything but their appearance. If suddenly medusa or dryad or any other traditionally female creature was to become male I wouldn't care, as long as it would look good. Nobody's arguing about gender of dragons, hydras or the undead, and yet they could be all male, or all female or whatever and it doesn't change a damn thing.
I can't possibly comprehend what kind of paranoia makes people so obsessed about it.

November 18, 2014 13:34:45

well, the thing is, Chiasa, there are certain look-and-feel benefits you get from having a male or female creature. For instance Titans. They're suppose to display power, dominance and massive. A female titan could never deliver that. That is why Titans should always be male. Medusas, well, it would be awkward to have a male Medusa. It would be like having a female Thor. Oh wait, the feminists destroyed that already. Anyway, if the creature should display elegance or beauty, it should be female.

Chiasa The Mad
November 18, 2014 13:37:19

Just to be clear, I'm not expressing my desire to turn aforementioned creatures male, just indifference about this particular aspect of their design. They could as well turn all the line-ups female and I wouldn't mind as long as they didn't all look like they forgot to get dressed (I'm looking at you Furies & Matriarchs)

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
November 18, 2014 13:38:22

"For instance Titans. They're suppose to display power, dominance and massive. A female titan could never deliver that."

Says who? They can make Orc women look intimidating, they can make dwarf women be intimidating, and they can do the exact same for a female titan, if they chose. Just because your petty mind can not accept it doesn't mean it can't happen.

Besides, pretty sure titans don't have genders.

Chiasa The Mad
November 18, 2014 13:40:17

Well as for the titans, I loathed H5 titans because they looked all oiled up and silly, golems though were cool. But if there is a good, feminine design for druids or whatever i would love it just to get something different.

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
November 18, 2014 13:44:41

"I wouldn't care, as long as it would look good" and that´s the problem. Most of the female units in Heroes games are displayed as beautiful and innocent. And some units should look more "evil". I dont care about units like sword(wo)man, priestess, archer etc. But if they make the Druids female, it won´t be a Druid anymore, but just another beauty woman. The only cool female units in Heroes game was the Shadow Matriarch :P

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
November 18, 2014 13:51:51

You seem to be interpreting the word 'good' to mean beautiful. Which is wrong. To look good, it needs to be 'good' in the way it is meant to be. If it's a badass unit and it looks badass whether it's a male or female, then it would look good.

RRick_CZ The Triumphant
November 18, 2014 13:55:41

So to say, Im all okay with female units to be the part of the army AS LONG AS ALL OF THEM DOESN´T LOOK THE SAME. The female units shown so far are there just to join the beauty contest ( except the Justicar which is wearing a helm ! (Y). And that´s the only reason I´m against more female units. If they will make them differ from each other, and make some of them look more agressave ( for ex. the Sucubbus which was just another pretty woman in H6 ), I have no problem with female units.

Chiasa The Mad
November 18, 2014 13:59:25

Yup, I when i said "look good" I didn't mean beautiful, I meant fitting to their role and faction. Like H6 centaurs, I wouldn't call them pretty, but they were awesome, same for H5 minotaurs, or druids. I don't expect units to be beautiful, regardless of their gender, just their looks to match their faction, stats etc

November 18, 2014 14:00:50

@KhanOfSlaughter
If they wanted to? Man, that's where you are wrong. Ubi or Limbic can make a female Orc that displays power but the problem is that will it stir the imagination of their audience? Will it be well-received by their audience?
The thing is, our "petty little minds" have standards. The powerful Orc female thing is a risk w low % of success.

And also, we're not arguing whether Titans are biologically male or female here. We all know that. It's the look and feel we're talking about.

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
November 18, 2014 14:14:32

"Ubi or Limbic can make a female Orc that displays power but the problem is that will it stir the imagination of their audience?"

Yeah it will because the vast majority of people aren't narrow-minded sexists.

November 18, 2014 14:16:28

female Druids could never serve the role of Druids. We need to have male Druids, period. We already have 3 female units in Sylvan: Pixies, Dryads and Moon Does. Yes, it's one of the reasons why I voted for Sylvan's Fury. I figured that since there are too many naturally female units, they won't feminize the three best creatures of Sylvan: Blade Dancers, Hunters and Druids.

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
November 18, 2014 14:21:09

Well I don't care whether they're female or male. The devs will make it fill the role it's suppose to no matter what gender. Get over it.

November 18, 2014 14:27:15

I wouldn't call these people sexist just because they differ from your opinion. The idea is based on the look and feel which isn't offensive at all. The only people offended by it are the ultra sensitive-type, and that's not the opinion-maker's problem.

November 18, 2014 14:38:26

listen to KhanOfSlaughter devs! There are always two sides to the equation. One side wants male Druids, the other doesn't care if they're male or female. Apparently, you can make both sides happy by making Druids male.
So, I guess easy decision for you guys. ^_^

arcanus96 The Dark
November 18, 2014 14:44:50

@JeremiahEmo: "female Druids could never serve the role of Druids" And I'm sure you have a good argument for this, right? Because for now you reasoning is blatantly sexist withou any logic in it.
"I wouldn't call these people sexist just because they differ from your opinion" they are completely free to have a different opinion, but this don't make them less sexist.

November 18, 2014 15:04:13

@arcanus
I do have an argument. It's that Druids has always been male in the lore. And no, not Heroes history. I'm talking about the world lore.

Also, I've always thought of sexism as negative stereotype or prejudice. My opinion of females not being good druids, well, already been explained but still. There are creatures that are good as male (druids, titans, etc) and there are creatures good as female (dryads, pixies, etc). If you're offended by that then you're just ultra sensitive.

Anemesis The Raider
November 18, 2014 15:36:31

"I do have an argument. It's that Druids has always been male in the lore"

Lets look at the description for druids in 5...

"The druids are the priests of Sylanna, Elemental Dragon of Earth and living embodiment of Nature. As such they are granted control over the magic of the elements, which they call upon in times of peril."
It says priests, priests doesn't necessarily mean 'only male' as it can be used to refer to priests and priestesses as a collective. Can you reference where this is said?

arcanus96 The Dark
November 18, 2014 15:44:57

@JeremiahEmo: We already have female knights, and in H5 there was one female hero(Dirael) who was specifically stated to be a druid, Ashan factions can be based on Historical societies, but at the same time they are different since they belong to a different world. "world lore" doesn't matter here , this is Ashan and in its lore we already have female druids, your argument is invalid. And I'm not "ultra sensitive" this arguments is just too idiotic, maybe I had too much faith in humanity.

Qanger The Magnificient
November 18, 2014 00:03:54

Cabirs are nice, but on gameplay they looked too big. Will they stay this way?

Leonizard The Mysterious
November 18, 2014 03:53:30

I admit they look size of a human and larger, I admit maybe he "could" be smaller.