Lukis122
October 12, 2014 20:32:28

Dear Developers from UBISOFT please listen to my ideas:
-make in Heroes 7 3D Castles like u made them in Heroes 5, this was one of the best and the most beautiful things in whole Heroes Saga, I was spending much time in Castles just to enjoy the views of this beautiful places
-add the rest sub-factions to all main factions PLEASE ! not now but in some expansion or just in DLC, all fans would be happy to see their sub-factions in H7,that lost the vote here,
especially fans of Sylvan castle..

Lukis122
October 12, 2014 20:32:35

I know that You can make 3 sub-factions to all main factions, we, fans can help You in this project and we will help. Make this game with sub-factions like it was in Command & Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath ! :) If You make in this Heroes all main factions we could have then not 9 factions but 27 factions !
-make extra larga maps in heroes 7! :) like in heroes 3, i was always loving extra larga mpas, with many creatures to kill, castles, mines and other things :)

Who agree with me give the "Up Vote" !!

Lukis122
October 12, 2014 20:32:41

I was also always dreaming of 8 units to have in the army and to recruit them in castle instead of 7 units ;/ I thought Heroes will finally bring this to live, but I sadly heard that we will have to choose between 2 champions units ;/ So Dear Developers I beg You put the 8 units in the all factions that we could have in one army and one castle to recruit, this would be one of the best things in Heroes Saga, like 3D Castles in Heroes 5.
I beg You Developers make this real !

iWellplay The Wanderer
October 13, 2014 12:16:13

If you want all this implemented than send 1.000.000$ to Limbic or more.

You think that Limbic got such budget to implement all your whims!

How can someone be so ignorant.

HaUkyo
October 13, 2014 13:49:15

You have the greatest idead, it would be wonderful game if this idea become true, but as comment below, this idea is too hard to implement and budge is really a barrier

ShamanDrH
October 12, 2014 20:59:07

Please make the towns as in Heroes 5, complete 3D. More factions are better, please bring back the Swap fraction (Fortress from HOMM 3)

wasd1200 The Wanderer
October 13, 2014 17:06:36

They where my favorite faction from all the Heroes games,but sadly i don't think they will readd them,even if it would be so awesome...

mkthabet The Furious
October 13, 2014 20:34:17

The H3 swamp Fortress has been assimilated into the Sanctuary faction now, and it's something you'll just have to deal with.

HeroVolt The Chivalrous
October 11, 2014 08:48:57

3D. Want to believe...

vildelm_thecool
October 11, 2014 11:45:45

Everything is possible!

Neidhaart The Magnificient
October 10, 2014 20:28:47

Good stuff there. Like that you did away with conversions. You know what else would be good? 3d townscreens...

Tarragon
October 10, 2014 21:35:41

no, they wouldnt

Thranduilll The Mysterious
October 10, 2014 22:11:23

Oh yes, 3D townscreens... Come back please!

denisa016 The Mad
October 10, 2014 19:31:09

I want to be sure are they saying well finally have 3D town screens??

Tarragon
October 10, 2014 21:35:08

hope not, 3D screens would ruin the game

Prolongator15
October 11, 2014 08:16:10

Tarragon, you're suck a troll by the way. "Ruin game". The best joke I've eve heard.

BreakWalker
October 12, 2014 22:09:54

3D Castles is really good idea

Feral1234
October 12, 2014 12:48:22

I totaly agree with Gravel715 about conversion.Btw,3d town screens is a must,i mean,it's even stupid to discuss this in a damn 2014/15,it should be implemented automaticly without question,ffs there is no nostalgya for 2d,the only thing that was spoiling homm6 for me was 2d,it felth like i entered some other browser game,pls don't do that,homm games are my favourite.

xpendus_exo
October 12, 2014 13:10:07

I think the same. Why people even discuss the 20th century technologies?

Tarragon
October 12, 2014 14:39:21

If u are a 3D fetishist, then play Call of Duty, a Heroes of Might and Magic graphics are secondary, more imporant are gameplay and functionality and 3D screens just arent functional

xpendus_exo
October 13, 2014 09:29:56

Tarragon, man, are you allright?? Calling a person "3D fetishist" for loving modern games (it's almost 2015, dude!). Are you insane? I think you wrong in your basis perception.

yogikurn
October 14, 2014 09:14:50

more names, i'd heard words like "graphic wh**es" somewhere on gamespot comment. now it has evolved to 3D Fetishist...
Whatever they call, it's just a way of someone enjoying a game, through it's visual, majority of gamers are Male, Male tends to love the visual aspect more.
And also, for spending some money to build a PC capable of getting ultra quality of 3D graphic and more money on games, it's ok to ask for a nice game with nice visual...

SoilBurn
October 11, 2014 17:14:29

Town Screens are an integral part of the game and need special attention. Period. Heroes 6 was a lesson learnt hopefully.
Now as to whether they should be 3D or rich 2D, I can live with both. I liked both the Heroes 5 and the Heroes 6 ones (after they were patched into the game of course).

Feral1234
October 11, 2014 20:27:22

But u do prefer 3d over heroes 6 right?i mean heroes 5 had sooo good town screens,and i also liked heroes 6 o.O

iWellplay The Wanderer
October 11, 2014 23:32:06

Than 2.5D.

And we have consensus.

;)

SoilBurn
October 11, 2014 23:34:07

Well, to be frank, some of the Heroes 5 town screens were bland. Necropolis comes to mind. I wouldn't mind to have the "deep 2D" screens of Heroes 6 come back. Or if they can make the 3D versions top-notch, then gladly. Sylvan was e.g. my favorite in Heroes 5.

Prolongator15
October 11, 2014 08:13:12

Bloody Hell, are they going to include that ugly 2D in game? What's wrong with these guys, we need 3D! It was the most beautiful thing in H5 after overall game 3D at all :D

vildelm_thecool
October 11, 2014 11:47:33

it's a bit wierd for me too, that people talking about 2D art...
Or Heroes VII not an AAA project anymore?

hobo2
October 13, 2014 13:59:05

Conversion was horrible. Everyone's army was exactly the same because each city made 7 units and your army could have 7 units. Even dumb units like the Lamasu were always in the appropriate army because the act of converting towns so you could get more Liches automatically made you get more Lamasu and not get any other unit you might replace it with. No trade offs, no decision making, one army, final destination. Worst idea of the entire series.

GrayMatters The Magnificient
October 13, 2014 16:23:02

This is all very true, except for your conclusion. The idea itself might be a good one, but it needs to be implemented carefully.
I agree it was poorly made in MMH6, and it made the game worse. I fully prefer no conversion to what we had previously. But I am sure it can be wonderful if done right.
A bright mind in this forum was talking about making you destroy the city before converting it. Strategic choice between immediate power or further power with better synergy. Sounded cool to me

hobo2
October 15, 2014 11:11:20

That kind of thing can work in Age of Wonders, but not in Heroes. In Heroes you get a limited number of stacks and unlimited numbers of units in each stack. In the final battle you can take 7 creature types and not more. That means getting even one more creature of a type you are going to bring is worth infinity times more than any amount of creature production of a creature you are not going to bring.

mkthabet The Furious
October 13, 2014 02:11:59

I don't understand how anybody can actually not fiercely demand 3D town screens. HoMM is not just about functionality and gameplay important as they are, beautiful visuals and an immersive atmosphere are at the heart of the HoMM experience as well, and nothing even comes close to matching 3D town screens like in H5 in that regard.

sjesiak The Destroyer
October 13, 2014 06:08:09

I totally agree. 3D towns was something that kept me for 15 minutes in town just listening to sound theme and admiring fully built town. For the first time I saw it my jaw dropped and I knew that this was right step to the future installments of HOMAM.

HaUkyo
October 13, 2014 13:44:49

Yes sometimes it makes me spends minutes to look, listen and feel of it. Its so amazing

yogikurn
October 14, 2014 08:51:13

That's why Haven Theme Songs on HoMM V still stuck in my Head for years now, beautiful Castle, Breathtaking Music...
even after prolong play of HoMM VI, i'm still unable to get it out of my head

If they made a vote outta this, it would be a landslide victory for 3D Castle... Maybe that's why the developer kew it already, doesn't need anymore vote...

Prolongator15
October 11, 2014 08:23:17

2D screens from Heroes VI is a shame, not an object to worship! Initially Black Hole made totally counterfeit Town Screens, which was the first and biggest disappointment after I launched H6 for the first time. Lately, in 2012 or 2013 Chinese studio Virtuos made to 3D screens something which I personally would call "Very good fan-mod" which replaced silly Black Hole screens to something average and cheap, but nevertheless, more convenient. Good submission for Steam Workshop, I'd say.

Blake00
October 11, 2014 04:53:13

Arrrgh.. why aren't you guys listening to the majority of Heroes fans. We don't want a simple painting with a few animation tricks as a town screen. It's not an art gallery app, It's Heroes 7!!!

I just don't get it, Heroes players spend all their time on 3 different screens - town, map & battle. You're creating some amazing maps and battlescreens using the unreal 3 engine yet you guys have totally cheaped out on the town screens.

Blake00
October 11, 2014 04:53:23

I was pretty disappointed with the Heroes 6 patched towns but considering all Heroes 6's problems I didn't make a big deal out of it as I was happy you guys were fixing it up (which you forgot to finish btw as I'm still getting maps in total darkness), but to see the exactly same thing happening with a new Heroes game. Very disappointing! The only good news here is the return to Heroes 3/5 town gameplay mechanics.

MagierLWM
October 09, 2014 20:25:28

Very good decisions!
-no town conversion
-town level requirement
-different requirements and prices for each faction
That's just perfect!

samuli11
October 09, 2014 21:08:14

Agreed, Conversion was horrible and made the game too one dimensional and easy. The great part of Heroes was that you have to choose the best creatures in your army when you conquer different towns. In H6, you could get enormous troops from one faction. Not fun at all, tactically uninspiring and gets boring if the map is long.
I just hope the nuclear waste green Necropolis is gone and there will be more civil buildings(tax income) in towns. The feeling of actual towns were missing in Heroes 6.

Nightmurderer03 The Magnificient
October 09, 2014 22:24:07

Agreed with these two, between conversion and creature pooling a lot of strategy value was lost in h6.
Now a good morale leader is a very good option.

vildelm_thecool
October 11, 2014 11:44:48

I don't see the actual point why not to include 3D town view in-game? The budget? The functionality? I don't think that's really matter, because we see impoved graphics since H6, new Engine, flying battlefield view. I they were able to make such a huge changes in several small places which was obviously not critical, but beautiful, I doubt that they not able to make 3D view for Town Screen. Developers just testing us and hide really awesome cities they have created )) or creating right now)

Sempai_Mur The Dark
October 10, 2014 10:10:08

>Towns in heroes VII cannot be converted to other factions

AWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Wonderful decision. I already love the game :3