Prince-Lucifer
October 17, 2015 01:09:29

I consider the 'no' town conversion a form of racism and forced multiracialism with no thoughts of having a 'pure' racial conversion across the map. Disgusting social engineering entering gameplay.

Lucifer.

Krarzek The Chivalrous
July 20, 2015 20:16:41

comment for achivment sry for spam

LordGraa The Treasure Hunter
July 03, 2015 15:32:15

After I played beta I must say I am satisfied with the number of various buildings but what is a NO NO is the fact that you cannot see what building is actualy constructed on the screen! Please, do it like in Heroes 3 - you see new building appearing on screen + you get highlighted lines of every accessible building on townscreen.

Ark1987
June 04, 2015 13:08:38

I am probably a little late in commenting on this since the beta will launch like tomorrow but i suggest the developers to take a look at games like Discipes 3. They have an amazing town concept very simular to HoMM5 with the camera flights trough those majestic cities and in addition to that every faction influences the landscape under it's controll and slowly changes it. Like Demons turn a place into an ash landscape where as to Elves transform everything into an timeless autumn landscape!

ViviFab The Mysterious
April 30, 2015 16:01:08

No conversion, good, it was all too easy in '6 after a while to convert all cities and have a creature growth making in hard to loose.
Need to upgrade the city to build advanced buildings... Is that easier / more flexible that to have pre-requisite for other buildings? Will players have to pay more to upgrade cities than through building dwellings, mage guilds an so on?

geraldkr
October 07, 2015 20:54:16

I am actually refunding the game in steam because of no city conversions. I like it and you do not, you know what they should have done??? Made a option in the game to turn this on or off and then both clients would be happy. This game was just done halfway, as fast as possible, cash grabbing rush of a game. They could have done this for us both but was lazy. I will never buy a heroes game again, my collection stopped at heroes VI. Just sloppy, lazy, money grabbing rush job game.

Valades85 The Magical
April 28, 2015 11:35:04

Ну разветвленная система постройки и разнообразные второстепенные здания меня радует. И особенно радует "Нет перестройке". Ну нелогично же было в шестых героях: пришел, заплатил ресурсов и бац - "Питер" стал "Нью-Йорком"...

GarionRahl The Magical
April 06, 2015 21:31:42

L'arbre de technologie des cités semble intéressant et plus diversifié que dans heroes 6 !

MassofLight
March 11, 2015 17:06:08

can happen only from a certain town level.

MassofLight
March 11, 2015 17:05:54

Maybe you shouldn't remove the convert completely - just make it a longer and harder process.
so for example - it will take 10 turns to convert a castle which will make it necessary to hold in the meantime and also will be costly cause you lose buildings in the progress (while maintaining the level) and also paying money for it.

I will suggest the team to reconsider that act.

also if you are afraid of low players capturing natural towns and converting them early on - make it so conversion

Astera_Neo The Councilor
March 23, 2015 14:59:03

Yes, it would be better)

Tn92Christian The Guardian
December 11, 2014 22:05:01

NO CONVERSION doesn't sound too good :(. It's rather fun to play one faction then another... keeps things fresh. .. and makes you get involved... caring for that fcation when playing their campain for example.... Hope you change your minds xD

December 24, 2014 16:02:02

Thing with Town Conversion is that it changes consequently the known gameplay of all iterations expect the last one.

December 24, 2014 16:02:19

except*

KillerArdvark
December 10, 2014 19:08:03

"Many times when developing a town, the player needs to make choices between two possible buildings." Oh for the love of god don't make me decide between two unit types. I think it was 4 that did that and it was awful, just awful. I'm not a fan of any choices, but I hope it's not a massive choice. The worst part is when you conquer a town and find out they went a different direction and something is just useless to you.

CuriousOnlooker
November 29, 2014 20:29:12

As the kind of gamer who plays to see and acquire everything, choosing between buildings hurts my heart.
Ah well. I WILL JUST CONQUER EVERY TOWN.

pinguoui The Magnificient
November 21, 2014 03:41:01

the same heroes VI's towns ... !!!

No, i prefer heroes V's towns

Elfariam
November 20, 2014 19:04:18

Obrigado pela não conversão!

behemoth97
November 20, 2014 13:53:15

Really happy about the no conversion!!! I thought it was really lame in a couple ways.

TinyPurple The Kreegan
November 20, 2014 13:37:29

"level 2 Magic Guild"
i missed the spell hunting that the magic guilds provided
Magic in H6 was pointless, i could almost win without magic in late game.