Marzhin93 The Ancient
October 08, 2014 17:31:31

Important reminder: if Inferno wins, the Inferno campaign will NOT be about a Bloodmoon Eclipse invasion, but won't be set solely in Sheogh either ;)
Speaking about Bloodmoon Eclipses, there's actually one in the real world TODAY! Could it be a sign from Urgash? :)

Nekrodemon The Faithful
October 08, 2014 17:36:12

I hope you at last tell to us, how Overlords disappeared and Kha-Beleth became a Sovereign.

Sanctuary1985 The Magnificient
October 08, 2014 17:41:47

ребят переведи те по точнее что Маржин сказал...гугл переводчик плохо переводит,кого там не будет если демоны выграют не поняла ??????

lokdron
October 08, 2014 17:54:07

"After this defeat [by hands of Orcs during First Eclipse] a civil war erupted in Sheogh. One by one, the Demon Overlords were assaulted in their fiefs. Their fortress were cast down and their guards slaughtered, but no one claimed responsibility. Fearing each other, the Overlords went to war amongst and when the dust settled, none remained standing. A single Sovereign rose to take their place. His origins obscure, his face a mystery, he would only be reffered to as Kha-Beleth..."

lokdron
October 08, 2014 17:54:54

It seems that many of the demons desired changed from how things were before if he took control so easily considering by this description he did not even really lift a weapon to do it or raise an army.

NoMoreVanek
October 08, 2014 17:56:29

кампашка инферно будет не про кровавое затмение, но и действие будет происходить не только в Шеоге. и смайлик подмигивающий.

mr3LiON
October 08, 2014 17:58:25

@DIMETRA_RUS
Он написал, что даже если Инферно выиграет, то их кампания НЕ будет посвящена вторжению демонов во время Затмения, ровно ка ки не будет полностью происходить внутри Шио. Заинтриговал, короче. Так же он напомнил, что сегодня в реальном мире как раз происходит лунное затмение. Уж не влияние ли это Ургаша?

CanWakhan The Magical
October 08, 2014 17:59:04

Necrodemon Marzhin said at Heroes community that his "almost 100% sure" that it's not going to be the tale about Kha-Beleth becoming Sovereign.

Marzhin, I have a question. You have already said what Inferno campaign is not going to be but I haven't seen any "that's not going to be Dungeon campaign". Wouldn't it be nice to equally treat both options? :)

Sanctuary1985 The Magnificient
October 08, 2014 18:04:35

спасибо! mr3LION! Ну и что вы на это скажите !?

Marzhin93 The Ancient
October 08, 2014 18:19:37

@CanWakhan: Well for Dungeon it seems people have less preconceptions regarding what the story of the Dungeon campaign will be, so I don't really have to correct them ^^

SlumbrousShip5 The Furious
October 08, 2014 18:23:06

They don't care about dungeons story haha I'm yet to see that even mentioned by fans. They just care about the hue of the faction and stating BLACK DRAGON, DUNGEON etc.

Nekrodemon The Faithful
October 08, 2014 18:55:10

Marzhin, why you don't want to tell us Kha's story? Now it's the last whole in all Ashan's story.

Nekrodemon The Faithful
October 08, 2014 18:55:25

*hole

CanWakhan The Magical
October 08, 2014 19:14:30

@Marzhin93: Nice dodge indeed. :) As much as I agree I would like to know if Dungeon story won't be about Raelag. He is the only one associated with this faction as a "front face" while there are for sure others, for example Thuidanna. Her history would be very interesting, mysterious and fresh. You know how it is - "Always wonderful to see old friend but discovering new paths is more exciting". And episodically showing old faces can usually warm even the most frozen hearts.

October 08, 2014 19:47:44

Loved the both articles, good reads. Also really, theres a bloodmoon in the sky, lol.

thGryphn
October 09, 2014 05:01:44

Makes me think the devs had Inferno in mind but now the vote is going the other way. I told you devs, decide yourself, don't do another vote. You won't listen. Now we're gonna have Elves of M&M for a game :(
Next time, why don't you also add new elven races like Moon Elves, Christmas Elves, House Elves, etc, just to complete the set...

damianjcoles The Faithful
October 10, 2014 09:00:56

theGyrphn, I think it's funny how you said "You won't listen" when your problem with them is that they are listening to the fanbase haha. Also, complain all you want about two elven races existed in H7, but how is that different than two demon races existing? Or two human races existing?

lokdron
October 10, 2014 11:06:28

Orcs are not demons they are a race on themselves a mix of man and demon. The demons don't view them as such and pit lords who are made from urgash himself hate everything that is non demon which includes orcs.

damianjcoles The Faithful
October 10, 2014 11:54:56

I find that Inferno is more similar to Stronghold than Sylvan is to Dungeon. Half or full, Orcs and Demons share the same blood, as Elves and Dark Elves do, and as Haven and Academy do.

lokdron
October 10, 2014 12:23:35

Yes they share the blood of MAN and DEMON creating a whole new race which are orcs. How can you say they are more similar when both factions are elves? They ARE the same race. From a lore stand point orcs and demons are different if they were pit lords would not hate them.

lokdron
October 10, 2014 13:08:44

not*

thGryphn
October 12, 2014 19:28:54

@damianjcoles
First off, you spelled my name wrong.
Second, don't come to me with this disingenuous argument, mixing apples and oranges. They didn't listen to my recommendation that the results of any vote here will not reflect any intellect. Game development requires intellect, which I assume they have. So, they should design and develop the game, instead of relying on fan input.
These votes not only are not helping the game get any better, they also divide the fanbase.
How's that funny?

thGryphn
October 12, 2014 19:34:35

On the voting main page, they state and I quote "Although one option is more appealing to me..."
Well, devs, if you're already inclined towards one option, then implement it already. Why delegate the decision to elsewhere? This whole voting process is a bust.

mr3LiON
October 08, 2014 17:29:53

Caspar is mad about how voting is going on so far. I see it on his face. He don't like that you voting for Dungeon. Vote for Inferno, make Caspar happy! :D

NomadHM The Mysterious
October 08, 2014 17:32:59

OMG! You are right :) Vote for Inferno!

BeYo_OnD The Ancient
October 08, 2014 20:45:07

This is even better than I expected!!

Demons are such interesting creatures! Far beyond your "destroy everything" type. It's true, they got that too, but as Kaspar said, they have a hierarchy, their respect and value power, they even display loyalty to Kha-Beleth! That's amazing, I never knew this side of the Demons.

Awesome Pit Lord? Check.
Super cool Arch-Devil? Check,
No Eclipse story? Check.
Interesting Demons biography? Check.

This Inferno will be amazing!!

PLEASE VOTE INFERNO!! :)

Avonu_de_Odihs The Mysterious
October 08, 2014 20:50:29

Reusing H6 units? Check.

Kaanzakin The Wanderer
October 08, 2014 20:50:55

I couldn't agree more :)

Tragal The Destroyer
October 08, 2014 20:58:41

Oh and Dungeon wont use H6 creatures ? Pls dont talk this bullshitss.

Sylv4n2005 The Destroyer
October 08, 2014 21:06:00

" Oh and Dungeon wont use H6 creatures ? Pls dont talk this bullshitss. "

Unlikely to be a replica of H6, tbh. The black dragon, beholder and minotaur are likely to be reused, but this is largely by player demand. Manticore and hydra, maybe. The dark elf units are the most subject to change, and I foresee a return of the shadow matriarch, and maybe a refinement of the assassin and blood fury. If ubi wanted to shake it up, they could give the matriarch a dual medusa form.

lokdron
October 08, 2014 21:08:35

And demons are not subject to change?

Sylv4n2005 The Destroyer
October 08, 2014 21:13:02

" And demons are not subject to change? "

I would hope they are, as the Breeder Mothers need to be stamped out of existence.

October 08, 2014 21:26:22

meaningless breeder hate. there are many kinds of breeders out there.

this one, for example, looks pretty cool to me.

Sylv4n2005 The Destroyer
October 08, 2014 21:40:47

" this one, for example, looks pretty cool to me. "

Still looks like an ugly blob.

October 08, 2014 21:41:54

when dungeon is reusing same units from h6, it becomes iconical-mythical
but when it comes to inferno it becomes bad? come on... thats just evil for you to do.

October 08, 2014 21:48:47

do you even what blob means? because its pretty damn stupid to use this.

October 09, 2014 03:25:18

There is nothing wrong with red blob, its quite original unit. Problem is if all units are red blobs. In H6 some inferno units were in fact humanoids with red skin and some chains and claws (jugernaught, tormentor and maniac). Dont know how these units could be chosen before imp, effret, nightmare or devil. I did not play inferno much overall, but still ... is there out there some inferno enthusiast who actually like H6 inferno? I would find that very odd.

Micutz. The Magnificient
October 08, 2014 22:59:39

I must've been the only one reading this article, because even at this point Inferno is not leading.

Basically a lot of cool stuff about Demons. People keep ranting about one dimensional when the only thing as such is their narrow vision. They probably didn't read the "order to chaos" part, but yet again they might have not read anything to begin with.

I'm keeping my Inferno vote and encourage the community to come to it's senses and vote for this awesome faction too. Peace out.

damianjcoles The Faithful
October 10, 2014 09:06:01

Classing demons as one-dimensional is no rant, it is the truth. Have you not played Heroes before?? Compared to Dungeon they are incredibly one-dimensional. And yes, I read it. Did you? Because it pretty much confirms that demons are "one-demonsional." See what I did there?

Dwarfurious The Furious
October 08, 2014 21:38:29

I think everybody should take a moment to thank the Dwarves for protecting the world from the demon gates. Then apologize to them, APOLOGIZE YOU UNGRATEFUL ELF LOVERS. YOUR FORESTS WOULD BURN, BURN WITHOUT THE DWARVES! By the sweat of their brow you prosper, this is how you repay them?!

cao_imchin The Mysterious
October 08, 2014 21:48:47

i really missed youre comments :-D

October 08, 2014 21:50:01

he really sounds like a dwarf lol.

bjarked The Councilor
October 08, 2014 21:52:05

but that is why we did not vote for them, they need all the man power they can get, to protect of against the demons, so they would not wast manpower and stupid human in fighting.

Dwarfurious The Furious
October 08, 2014 21:52:42

You would be dead! and YOU would be dead! And YOU would be dying ! and all the unicorns would be on fire ! I'll unlock the gates, i swear i'll do it ! Put us on the council or the gates will be opened!

bjarked The Councilor
October 08, 2014 21:59:25

just vote Dungoun and then we can have an expansion about the war of fire inferno vs fortress in one big expansion.

lokdron
October 08, 2014 22:01:40

Dwarfurious you see? These elves don't care for your sacrifice! Your eternal vigil in keeping ashan safe! If you join us you will be able to have your eternal vengeance against the elves. Urgash can provide the means. :D

Tragal The Destroyer
October 08, 2014 22:12:18

Yeah join us, just open the gates and we take care of the rest xD, i will personally deliver a head of elf king to you xD.

xixo78 The Dark
October 08, 2014 22:23:48

_hahah "KILL THEM ALL"

bjarked The Councilor
October 08, 2014 22:24:20

as if a dwarf is would be so stupid to listen to succbusses and incubuses

xixo78 The Dark
October 08, 2014 22:25:23

_"I LOVE IT"

Andrewstringer The Dark
October 08, 2014 22:30:16

I reckon we should cram the bodies of dead elves into the volcano openings. That'd keep the portals closed. You with me Dwarfurious? How about an alliance?

Dwarfurious The Furious
October 08, 2014 22:34:24

@bjarked You're confusing Manpower with the much more potent Dwarfpower.

bjarked The Councilor
October 08, 2014 22:39:19

true dat

damianjcoles The Faithful
October 10, 2014 12:08:28

That has to be the cutest post on this website!

Loki.22
October 09, 2014 04:38:31

A-W-E-S-O-M-E !
I would love Pit Lords and Abyssal Worms as my champions, but damn... I want ArchDevil/ArchDemon too now :3

Definitely, voting Inferno <3

Nekrodemon The Faithful
October 09, 2014 08:05:25

Pit Lord can be an elite unit. I love' them, but i want to see Worms as a champios too.

October 09, 2014 09:18:45

in my dream line-up i see pit lord as an elite, and arch-demon as a champion.

and yeah abyssal worms, i want them too in my army!

Maverickk66
October 09, 2014 05:29:05

Arch-Devil/Demon equals amazing! I definitely think Inferno has the most promising Line up out of the 2. The fact that we could do an entire line up on one of the Demonic Overlords is enough, and they have 7. The possibilities are endless. I'm truly hope that Inferno wins.
Vote for FIRE!
Vote for POWER!
Vote for the SEXAY Succubus with the Demon Horned Bra!! Daaayum she's enough to turn me straight!!
Long Live Urgash!!

Maverickk66
October 09, 2014 05:34:11

PS
Kaspar I miss your Beautiful Green Eyes.

Avonu_de_Odihs The Mysterious
October 09, 2014 09:02:39

Sexy Succubus you say?

:P

Maverickk66
October 09, 2014 17:23:38

LOL I meant the one shown up above haha. That one you showed me is nasty

Alalaika The Faithful
October 09, 2014 14:50:43

Just changed my vote from dungeon to inferno, 'cause after what i read, we still don't know anything about dungeon (except black dragon which was obvious). In inferno, we learn that pit-lord, succubus, hell hound and Arch-devil will be there at 99% chance ! For me right now, Dungeon Story-Information < Inferno Story-Information
Hope we learn more for the last 20 days of voting for both of them ! ;)

samuli11
October 09, 2014 16:12:31

I have same thoughts. Yes, we get black dragon, but would it be that much better than that butterfly from Heroes6 if this Dungeon is very similiar? I doubt so. I dont care that much of the story, i just want good units with great, new design. I have a feeling that this Inferno delivers that better.
I would like to see arch devil again, pit lord as elites and of course abyssal worm sounds interesting. a little more information would be nice.

BeYo_OnD The Ancient
October 09, 2014 16:28:34

There should be more reasonable people like you.

Keep voting Inferno guys! :)

w1842nite The Kreegan
October 09, 2014 17:57:53

honestly i dont understand how devil may be a unit, he is a king of darkness, and he is the one like Jesus, to my mind the replacement of devils to pitlords in H6 was a good idea, besides inferno has some many powerfull monsters that could easily replace devils, cause for me this unit is nonsence.

Craucio The Raider
October 09, 2014 19:49:53

lol @w1842nite wtf dude its based on christian devil, it doesn't have to be exactly that. Actually it must not be.

Fakirbocko The Treasure Hunter
October 09, 2014 08:03:47

i really love this history stuff. And i hope (for sake of story :D ) that we will have COMPLETE heroes in Heroes VII expansions with 3 more towns taht we miss here: SAnctuary, Dwarf and losser in this round).........

Heroes360X The Mighty
October 09, 2014 08:09:11

i couldn't agree more its about time that all came into play! :) (Dwarves!! :) :) )

Tarragon
October 09, 2014 09:15:15

I hope the expansions bring 2 towns each and we get 2 expansions, so that we end up with 10 factions, waht would be great

sung4n The Guardian
October 09, 2014 09:41:41

I share your sentiment as well. I love reading the lore. Even they have this neat small touch (notice that Kaspar's portrait is different after his little accident)

October 09, 2014 09:43:53

i definetly want dwarves back too..

zarifahmed1995
October 08, 2014 22:32:33

Inferno needs a bit of love and by love i mean 7% increase of vote.

glorious red army will be yours to command if you vote for inferno.

sincerely, lord of the darkest pit of sheogh.

aaarrrgh...

October 08, 2014 22:33:19

%6 :)

hobo2
October 08, 2014 22:44:55

12%. If they got a 6% increase in the vote share, they'd only halve Dungeon's lead. Currently there are more than 5 Dungeon voters for every 4 Inferno voter. The Inferno people are not going to win, and you can stop spamming the board trying to make yourself sound more numerous than you are.

zarifahmed1995
October 08, 2014 22:45:48

44+7= 51.

a draw with mushroom eaters is an utter embarrassment for inferno. Either we destroy them NOW or we wait for the next eclipse(expansion :p).

Dark-Whisperer The Dark
October 08, 2014 22:46:22

Those 12% are going to be unreachable... sorry

Dark-Whisperer The Dark
October 08, 2014 22:48:04

^^ Dat math. No wonder inferno cant count themselves when they try to count the odds against far superior adversary :P

October 08, 2014 22:54:56

%6 shift from dungeon to inferno = -%6 from dungeon and +%6 for inferno, making %50/%50

i cant believe i just had to explained that. wow. really.

zarifahmed1995
October 08, 2014 23:00:35

Expanaion it is then...but it will be hard to accept the fact that inferno will not be in heroes 7. People will regret the decision of not having inferno in the game. Bet you guys 50 infernal coins that after the release of the game people will cry here not having inferno. It will be the missing piece of a great game.

zarifahmed1995
October 08, 2014 23:03:33

Pit lords have no brain cleglaw. I cant believe i just had to expain that. Wow. Really.

Dark-Whisperer The Dark
October 08, 2014 23:12:12

OK lets say 100 people voted to simplify things. 56 for dungeon and 44 for inferno. If 7 new people vote for inferno (representing your 7% increase) that would be still 56 against 51. See where Im going...

Dark-Whisperer The Dark
October 08, 2014 23:13:50

@Cleglaw he said increase not shift...

October 08, 2014 23:14:59

i wrote that to hobo2 and Dark-Whisperer. But okay, i can accept your flame, since i have fire-proof skin it doesnt hurt much.

October 08, 2014 23:18:03

oh so you guys assume new voters to come? my guess is that, everyone nearly voted already. to me its more than a "shift" then "increase".

RobvD84 The Mad
October 08, 2014 23:23:57

@ Dark-Whisperer. I think you are the one who does not understand, they never said anything about how many ppl should vote, they are talking about the percentage that could shift from Dungeon to Inferno making it 50-50 or 49-51 in favor of Inferno.
And what you are saying doesn't make any sense because that would not make it 7% of 100 ppl, it would be 107 ppl (don't know if this would still be 7% of that). If the number of ppl stay at 100 that will mean they change thier vote. And not new voter.

zarifahmed1995
October 08, 2014 23:26:19

purple mushroom...it has to be shift of votes. 56+51 makes 107 not 100.

cleglaw...bet your skin isn't sword proof.

Dark-Whisperer The Dark
October 08, 2014 23:28:23

Then why didn't OP said shift instead increase. Anyway, there is abysmal chance that 7% of dungeon voters will change their votes week after start of voting and after those lore texts. Judging by dwarves vs elves vote not much will change now.

October 08, 2014 23:29:36

how did you know?!!? MY ONY WEAKNESS.

October 08, 2014 23:41:18

(btw, Azkaal was looking like an intelligent pit lord)

October 10, 2014 00:03:07

This is depressing. Inferno is still %44.

lokdron
October 10, 2014 02:46:34

Well its to be expected inferno had to contend with many things. People wanting black dragons, Nostalgia and elves. The dungeon line up vote will be interesting since now then they will have to decide what kind of line up they will get. Some people even consider 3 elves to be too much and considering H5 had 4. They better hope the elven line up does not win. Still I have to say 44% is pretty good.

lokdron
October 10, 2014 02:48:11

Only hope inferno has is to reveal the line ups that's the only thing that can sway votes between dungeon and inferno.

Dwarfurious The Furious
October 10, 2014 03:08:48

@Lokdron Sure, if that inferno line-up consists of 6 black dragons and demonic Batman, then maybe they'll have a chance.

October 10, 2014 03:16:18

i just cant believe how stubborn people are.

all those efforts, all those good arguemants we put... for nothing?

"yay black dragons!"

fudge the dragons.

Dwarfurious The Furious
October 10, 2014 03:21:00

Aye people aint voting for heroes 7, they're voting for heroes past.

Mythiqa
October 10, 2014 07:28:50

@Dwarfurious And that's what is so annoying about this. I've been playing since H3 and it does happen to be one of my favourites but what I've always loved about this franchise is that things change and evolve over time - just like they should. I have no interest in H7 being a copy and paste of H3, how boring! Everyone seems to forget that H3 took place on Enroth - this is Ashan, stop wishing for line ups that have never existed on this particular world!

damianjcoles The Faithful
October 10, 2014 08:55:45

Mythiqa, I genuinely congratulate for saying you don't want a H3 remake! I've been arguing that point with H3 worshippers for years. Inferno obviously can't compete with Dungeon when it comes to nostalgia, but it's not as if Inferno is some exciting new faction anymore. A lot of people have a previous love of Inferno which motivates them to vote Inferno, which isn't different to those voting for Black Dragons: nostalgia.

eloar0
October 10, 2014 10:29:48

@Dwarfurious
Demonic Batman?! Hell, I'd even change my vote to Dungeon if they had it. That's awesome idea!
@damianjcoles
I am H3 worshipper but I totally agree with you. If we don't want any new things in H7 than why create it at all? Why not play "perfect" H3 instead?

Karashar The Dark
October 10, 2014 13:45:41

I think that ubisoft should just do with H3 the same thing Microsoft did with Age of Empire II and Age of Mythology: an HD edition, like that H3 worshippers would have their H3 with better graphics and they could stop bothering people who want something new.

Dwarfurious The Furious
October 09, 2014 10:02:33

I think a campaign all about the Dwarves would be great, both the War under the Mountain and the sealing of the 'gates'. Somebody needs to draw a Dwarf giving a dark elf a wedgie with one hand, stuffing a demon into a locker with the other, and drinking beer with no hands at all.

October 09, 2014 10:03:46

i may do it. sounds fun.

Dwarfurious The Furious
October 09, 2014 10:10:30

Was kidding about the beer part :P couldnt see the look on his face well enough. If a Dwarf is a jock and a dark elf is a emo, whats a demon ? is there an anarchy loving clique in schools these days?

LordFoxton The Councilor
October 09, 2014 10:34:57

That does sound good. An expansion should bring Dwarves and Demons (as it seems Dark Elves are winning) so that we can see those stories. The War Under the Mountain wasn't explored enough in H5 I think.

Inquisitorius The Dark
October 09, 2014 13:01:22

Good Idea, I'd love to play that expansion. Perhaps a good way to satisfy some of the disappointed fans? I hope you developers really read this posts ;)

cao_imchin The Mysterious
October 08, 2014 20:33:05

haha kaspar, you should be more carefull ;-)

October 08, 2014 20:40:30

that made me smile (: nice, small detail.

silviku The Destroyer
October 08, 2014 19:55:34

very nice lore thank you for that at least! VOTE INFERNO FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING EVIL IN THE WORLD :-<

Konrad-KhaBelet The Guardian
October 08, 2014 21:19:14

Think about Agrael people! If you want vote for his race, he will be sad :<<<<

CrimsonFire7777
October 09, 2014 14:02:07

Not interesting in inferno faction. They ARE JUST BORING MONSTERS.

Dziku01
October 09, 2014 13:46:01

Inferno must win

October 09, 2014 16:18:44

lol
want to speak of the Devil ?
------http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZbk3AygVe8------