LightAvatarX The Untouchable
May 08, 2015 19:51:31

Well said!

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
October 07, 2014 20:55:21

Thank you for your courage!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aldapo
October 05, 2014 09:26:59

Are there any preliminary system requirements? The game is on old Unreal engine. But the notebooks with integrated grafic card will be supported? Intel HD4000 or higher?

v1adimirm The Dark
October 03, 2014 08:06:21

Not satisfied with the "fury"

Konrad-KhaBelet The Guardian
September 30, 2014 18:16:36

You said 30/09 not 1/10, so you should show results earlier than 00:00 (Hope that it won't be 23:59) :P

Inquisitorius The Dark
September 30, 2014 14:54:35

Damn, I hoped they would release the results at 00:00.

CrimsonFire7777
September 30, 2014 10:42:31

waiting for results vote.

guest-i0CVm3BQ
September 30, 2014 08:24:48

To day we will find out the truth.

Eltheris The Wanderer
September 30, 2014 09:24:01

Propably on 23:59: 59 time ;p

CrimsonFire7777
September 29, 2014 11:51:14

Unicorns are from Heroes 1,2,3,5

Flairhead
September 29, 2014 17:56:31

I haven't voted, but I have a feeling Balance would be the strongest Sylvan line-up. Because it's the only line-up where Treants aren't at level 7. Instead you get a more attacking (faster, flyer) unit at level 7 with Phoenixes, and Treants (defensive unit) at level 5. But I can see why it won't win the vote; no Unicorns, and Phoenixes not as traditionally aligned to the Sylvan faction.

All 3 line-ups looking good though... lucky Sylvan's

IAmPlayer123 The Treasure Hunter
September 30, 2014 14:59:52

and 4

Flairhead
September 29, 2014 00:22:38

Fury? Belongs to the Dungeon faction, surely -> Blood Fury etc.

From dictionary: Fury noun \ˈfyu̇r-ē\ : violent anger : wild and dangerous force
1 : Intense, disordered and often destructive rage.

Wasn't "Fury" the alternative with the unicorns and deers? I think the word they're looking for is "Furry"???

From dictionary: Furry adjective \ˈfər-ē\- Covered with fur, covered with something that looks or feels like fur, resembling fur

Sylv4n2005 The Destroyer
September 29, 2014 00:51:05

Yup, something like Malassa's Fury or Tuidhana's Fury would've worked much better, and fit Dungeon. I hope when they introduce Dungeon they will bring back the Blood Furies. And maybe the Shadow Matriarchs, too. Make them a bit like the Fate Weavers, which is how they should've been done from the outset.

Flairhead
September 29, 2014 02:13:07

Sylv4n2005: Totally agree, Blood Furies, Shadow Matriarchs and Black Dragons are the spine of Dungeon.

Everybody: Consider my first post as friendly banter from Sylvan's arch-rivals: Dungeon.

yogikurn
September 29, 2014 09:00:09

stalker and faceless should be sacrificed for Blood Fury and Shadow Matriarch. Making a full line up with assasin, beholder/shadow lurker/medusa, minotaur, manticore, and of course black dragon

Royami-kun The Faithful
September 29, 2014 15:38:07

How clever... but wait, balance isn't balanced at all and strength are just a pop word. Are you running out of arguments? Fury is perfect line-up. This means that if you try to invade elven land, you will receive such resistance which you've never seen.

guest-i0CVm3BQ
September 30, 2014 08:28:47

@Royami-kun
No you wont, the elves are not orcs, they are elves.
you wont see anything, because you will be died before even knowing what hit you.
GO balance.

broui The Ancient
September 28, 2014 22:51:31

There wasn't a lineup offered that would have satisfied me.

If unicorns were in "Balance" (unicorns missing), I'd have voted that way easily. Instead, I tossed a coin and it came up "Strength" (Phoenix missing).

However it comes out, "one person, one vote" is the only way to go.

Roch-Silverfang
September 28, 2014 12:40:41

NOW I understand why "Fury" was voted. "strenght" was the first and suddenly surpassed by this ridiculous "Fury"... why ? Because people who want " fury " cheated.

I was sure of that because majority of players prefer Unicorn than bishonen sword-dancer, majority of players prefer epics knights on tigers than doe.

WanderielT
September 28, 2014 13:03:09

where tigers seem to you?

Stoompowered The Guardian
September 28, 2014 14:06:41

It's obvious Fury was voted because it is most like the Sylvan factions in the previous games.

Royami-kun The Faithful
September 28, 2014 14:24:41

It seems like your majority has nothing common with the reality.

Roch-Silverfang
September 28, 2014 15:24:20

Stoompowered => Are you joking ? Have you seen Blade Dancer or Doe in old games ? Blade Dancer are from Heroes V, when Ubisoft bought the license. It's not an "old game".

Unicorns are from Heroes 1, 2 and 3, Phoenix are from Heroes 1,2, 4. This is olds games. And this is Strenght and Balance.

Lilla.20
September 28, 2014 22:43:10

@Roch-Silverfang
The dwarves were also together with elves in some heroes games, but that wasn't Sylvan. You are very misinformed.

Royami-kun The Faithful
September 29, 2014 15:37:53

Flairhead
September 28, 2014 00:45:20

Anybody else who thought the Sylvan racial ability in Heroes V was a little too good, especially in a two-player game?

Choosing your human opponents 3-4 best creatures as favorite enemy for an end fight when Sylvan, made the faction really strong. Also had the best 3rd level (hunters) and 7th level (emerald dragons) creatures.

I'm glad Sylvan got voted in, but a little concerned they'll be the strongest faction again. But you may disagree they were the strongest faction in Heroes V?

Kimarous The Magnificient
September 28, 2014 01:12:51

I honestly don't remember any of the Sylvan racial ability. *looks up* Apparently it was something I never used, so I can't really comment on the matter, although I will say that I'm not worried about any one faction being "the strongest".

Flairhead
September 28, 2014 01:50:17

Kimarous: The guy I've played most Heroes V against always wanted to play with Sylvan. He stacked up on luck, elven luck etc. He chose my 3-4 best creatures as favored enemies, giving him a 40 % chance of dealing +100 % damage to those creatures. 60 % of these 40 % hits would even deal +225 % damage (this applies to all arrows from Ossirs hunters). Sylvan also had the highest initiative in general of the factions. This game may be fun and relaxing for some, but for me it's all about winning ;)

September 28, 2014 02:06:28

Sylvan's racial in H5 boosted with initiative was A BIT overpowered lol

broui The Ancient
September 28, 2014 22:35:24

Sylvan was the toughest (or easiest to win with) I believe because of "Luck" - especially getting to the "ultimate" skill. They were unstoppable. Without the luck factor they were vulnerable early on.

yogikurn
September 29, 2014 09:05:51

when playing against Sylvan on Heroes V, i'd pick Inferno (Gating) or dungeon. Don't forget to pick Summoning here. And also, don't wait up too long, they're gonna grow stronger and stronger.

I think that Heroes V is pretty much balanced. But my order of favorite Factions on HoMM V are:
1. Sylvan
2. Inferno
3. Dungeon
4. Stronghold
5. Academy
6. Necropolis
7. Haven

yogikurn
September 29, 2014 09:11:40

Ughhh... forgot the dwarves. Fortress? I don't really that good playing them, it's so weird, and made me feel a little bit confused when trying a combo for this faction...

CrimsonFire7777
September 29, 2014 11:55:15

Sylvan wasnt strongest faction in Heroes V. Dwarfes rune magic, Infernos summon, Some specific heroes Necropolis was more powerfull,

Flairhead
September 29, 2014 18:19:27

Heroes V: Sylvan was the strongest. Initiative, luck and morale were the most important stats. They had so many turns with crazy double luck damage. Did I forget to mention those annoying warding arrows pushing other creatures back in the turn cycle?

Inferno were way too slow with their gating. Only faction I found who had a decent chance was Dungeon with their wild hero damaging spells. But when the hero had her turn, it was usually too late.

I know Sylvan was vulnerable early on though.

Flairhead
September 29, 2014 18:36:11

That said, I thought Dungeon were strongest vs the computer in H5, as attacking towns was a big, big advantage for Dungeon, demolishing most things with the meteor shower spell in a couple of turns.

CrimsonFire7777
September 30, 2014 07:13:47

If you play in Heroes V 3.01 you must know about Dwarves skill absolute defence. That skill full neutralize sylvan luck.

bruschev
September 27, 2014 11:09:49

Would rather be voting for singular units that I want to see in the army, rather than sets.

Such is though.

Articun The Wanderer
September 27, 2014 23:42:52

I'd rather see all units be made available for each player to make his/her own lineup. Unfortunately without good balancing that would make for pretty predefined options. Even so, it would add to customization, re-playability etc. All, all lineups as presented could enter the game and choose at the beginning.

sepanol
September 26, 2014 18:39:26

dear ubisoft, if your main cause is to be equal and just, why dont you open a new vote to see which units are more favored in sylvan? because most people doesnt have their ideal lineup, always 1 or 2 of their favorite units are in another lineup. Maybe you can create your own new lineup by giving us choices between units

Articun The Wanderer
September 26, 2014 16:23:09

I also have a question, to anyone that knows else for the developers!!! We've seen the possible lineup, but what about warfare units? I mean what are they? when are they used and how? We know that all factions have about 4 warfare units. Are they neutrals that have more ties with the faction? I guess Griffins will be one of Haven warfare units... What about elven ones?

September 26, 2014 16:44:58

All factions have 3 "unique" warfare units as I've understood, never heard anything about 4th. Haven has catapult, ballista and healer/sister(or something like that). Academy has big pyramid, small pyramid and first-aid tent. Each team has the same "basic" units, they are just unique skins really I think.

Articun The Wanderer
September 26, 2014 17:35:20

Thanks! Four was my mistake! Soz. So we are talking about the return of Ballista, Catapult and First aid in different shapes then like in heroes 3 that you had to buy them. Ok. Have you seen this somewhere? Is it possible to post the link please?

Articun The Wanderer
September 26, 2014 17:45:54

So in the end they are creature units, upgradable providing support, so they are not actually the catapult etc