Situation Status: 29/09 - 10:30 PM CEST 09/29/2015 | 333 commentsHello Councillors,
First of all we would like to thank you all for support and your patience in those last hours. With this article, we would like to give you an overview of the current situation: the different elements we are working on and potential workarounds identified by whether the community or the studio.
September 29th 10:30 PM CESTGame availability
- The game should be available for all players on both Uplay & Steam. If it is not the case on your side, please contact customer support for more assistance on this topic https://support.ubi.com
Unable to launch the game
- Windows 10 users: We're aware about the Windows 10 Compatibility, and we're currently investigating them.. If the last update from 7pm CEST did not solved your issues, we recommend you to try following workarounds.
- Laptop users: We are currently investigating laptop user issues, please try following workarounds.
- Potential workarounds (unofficial solutions):
- First of all, please try to verify the integrity of your files Uplay https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/60/3888/how-do-i-install--uninstall--verify-a-game-in-uplay/kA030000000ee85CAA / Steam https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335&l=english
- Try to launch the game on offline mode in Uplay (Uplay main menu: offline)
- Install Vcredistx64 manually from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784
- Ensure you are launching Uplay/Steam as administrator http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-do-i-run-an-application-once-with-a-full-administrator-access-token
- For W10 users, you can try to set compatibility to Windows 7/8 on your executable by right clicking on “MMH7Game-Win64-Shipping.exe” (available on GameInstallFolder\Binaries\Win64\) selecting compatibility tap and Run with Windows 7/8 Compatibility.
- [Unsupported] Launching the game using win32 executable (GameInstallFolder\Binaries\Win32\MMH7Game-Win32-Shipping.exe)
/!\ Day one version of the game is 31895
- Preload: If you preloaded the title, you will have to download a 2-3gb patch to launch the game
- Retail installation: As mentioned in previous articles, a day one patch of 11gb is mandatory to be able to launch the game in best conditions
- H3HD from Deluxe edition: H3HD will be available directly in your Uplay/Steam library, no key will need to be redeemed. Please contact Customer Support if any questions regarding this title: https://support.ubi.com
- Order tracking: Please do not hesitate to contact our customer support for more information about your order https://support.ubi.com
- Known Issues (work in progress) http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1281324-Known-Issues
- Technical issues: Please use dedicated forum for technical support http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1041-Might-amp-Magic-Heroes-VII-Technical-Support
- For any other concerns, do not hesitate to ask your questions on official forum http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/744-Might-amp-Magic-Heroes-VII
We will keep you updated on our progress! In the meantime, we highly recommend you to share your feedback/issues on the forums: forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/744-Might-amp-Magic-Heroes-VII
The M&M Team.