mns3dhm
January 20, 2016 23:40:05

Maybe they should have called this post...

The Lost Tales of Ubisoft

or

The Last Tales of Ubisoft

Black_Weaver Der Schlächter
January 21, 2016 18:48:20

I'd prefer a second option. omg, I so much want this to happen...

BahamutXero
January 20, 2016 23:23:09

*Sighs* Two days and counting Ubi before I lose my patience and join the apeshite crazy anti-Ubi mob.

Wo0olfgang
January 21, 2016 12:01:03

Noo, give them another week ! :)
They can.t afford even 1 customer more to lose :)

GalaadBanban
January 20, 2016 21:59:05

So ladies and gents, let's take bets: who thinks next patch will break more things than it actually fixes lol

sttanma Der Finstere
January 20, 2016 22:18:32

Well I hope they will fix those crashing bugs, so that I can release my spider-killing plague across Ashan, MUHAHAHAHÁ

Mirash_de
January 21, 2016 01:36:37

patch - korbáčik ) ) \ I remember \ )

Wo0olfgang
January 21, 2016 12:01:58

I think they.ll come up with lots of changes, and of course, lots of new bugs.
But 1.8 will fix those and then it will be great ! :)

January 21, 2016 15:09:52

@Wo0olfgan for it to be even close to beeing "great" they first need to change or overhaul the core of the game.
I mean H1-H5 was a succes for a reason. And H6 and H7 aren't. Even a kid can come up with what the reason is. Mostly it's just putting 1+1 together.
But this is about how stubborn Ubilols is, they want to create something that is thier own (this is the same for Uplay, they want the same thing that Steam has, but that will never happen), but that is not what we want.

January 21, 2016 15:12:41

If they wanted this, they should have created a completely new game. Now they had a franchise that already had itself established (ofcourse it didn't do well at the time Ubilols bought it). Look how well it did for C&C or Alone in the Dark.

January 20, 2016 21:53:24

Interesting Times

January 20, 2016 18:46:55

During these days, we would welcome every type of official information. I am especially still waiting for Limbic Entertainment: part 2.

bitmaid Der Magische
January 20, 2016 18:59:01

Where did you guys hear that they had this big meeting? I'm not getting my hopes up... They better prove me wrong but I just can't fathom a miracle happening at this point.

January 20, 2016 19:10:10

Different resources confirm this: steam, CH... Ridiculous. This "official" website is always informed as the last.

Sussugamon Der Ratgeber
January 20, 2016 19:15:30

Because many people here are not going to be convinced until getting some expressive results. I think they only avoid some flaming and raging when they don't post here in the exchange of fewer people complaining about not getting any information at all. They probably weighted this decision less troublesome, I reckon.

Wo0olfgang
January 20, 2016 21:20:34

Haha, I was also thinking about that Limbic: part 2 :))

Here it is :) :

kmaaier
January 20, 2016 18:03:46

Well, I think it should be better when some things would be fixed.

First of all the hero pool. I think I like it better when I can hire a Haven Hero only in a Haven town, and a Sylvian Hero only in a Sylvian town.
Second, I like it when the skillwheel would be fixed. Most of the time the wrong skills are pre assigned. So it would be better when when no skills are assigned, and get the first time level up say 5 points to assign.

J0NYA Der Prächtige
January 20, 2016 15:51:38

Герои 7 просто офигенная игра, не могу насмотреться на красивейшие рельефные карты

agar6 Der Wahnsinnige
January 20, 2016 16:38:26

батя тож гамает грит малаца хорошо зделали

viktorius67
January 20, 2016 20:55:36

Да прямо "Выживший" Иньярриту, пейзажи и тишина... кое где мертвые с косами стоять...

miboi9
January 21, 2016 10:10:43

Офигенная своими глюками? Которые не дают играть? Исчезающие артефакты (подобно брегету у отца Кирилла))) это совершенные мелочи, можно приспособиться, так же и когда способности героя не срабатывают, но когда глюк фатальный и крашит игру?

Acxa2011 Der Mysteriöse
January 21, 2016 10:20:17

можно было бы любоваться, если бы не обилие багов, которые сводят все красоты к х*рам...

AStar7475
January 22, 2016 03:29:38

-- я больше согласен с этим: https://mmh7.ubi.com/ru/blog/post/view/%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%87-1-6-%D0%B8-%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%8F-steam-%D1%83%D0%B6%D0%B5-%D0%B4%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%83%D0%BF%D0%BD%D1%8B#5667fbb14ee877992d218706

AStar7475
January 22, 2016 03:37:31

Объекты на карте приключений действительно: " ... выглядят так, будто голуби в монитор стаей насрали." ))))
" ... просто офигенная игра ..." -- ну для некоторых и "чёрный квадрат" Казимира Малевича - это искусство))))
но "герои-7" это не "квадрат"))) это полное ....

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
January 20, 2016 07:23:53

Fix the AI, fix the skillwheel, fix the specializations, fix the game. You fooled us!

January 20, 2016 14:56:37

Thanks to steam messages, I hope the AI has been improved (fortunately we will be able to confirm it too if 1.7 patch is once released.)

BahamutXero
January 20, 2016 00:30:25

OK Ubi, here's you chance to get back on the path of redemption. Prove me right by saying something tomorrow...or at least by the end of the week. If not, I'm going to be very disappointed...you won't like me upset, but even my patience has limits.

guest-HD3tcwcI
January 20, 2016 03:35:19

guest-HD3tcwcI
January 20, 2016 03:35:39

It is a relly sad fact cause these developers really put thear heart in te developing of this game even if ubusoft didn't give them the money what they would eed to do a grea game and they still managed to give us a good game.
Yes it has bugs and it needs patches but they are making all the possible to make these happen, and this is a remarcable thing among developers financed by ubisoft.

guest-HD3tcwcI
January 20, 2016 03:35:46

Personally i think the biggest problem here is the publisher (ubi) and not the devs who are trying all the possible to make a good balance between what ubisoft allows them and what the fans whant.

GalaadBanban
January 20, 2016 03:41:11

lol
guess we found who upvoted moshi lol

GalaadBanban
January 20, 2016 03:43:01

1. No one is conservative, but why get rid of perfectly great ideas just for the sake of change and give something largely inferior instead lol
2. Devs put their heart into doing something that is not Heroes, but has the name on it lol
3. Yes Ubisucks nothing new under the sun lol

GalaadBanban
January 20, 2016 03:46:27

Oh, and since you like to base your opinions on reviews, here's another point of view lol
_
—http://www.cgmagonline.com/reviews/might-and-magic-heroes-vii-pc-review/

January 20, 2016 07:56:24

Again this review? I have seen this many times.. .because it is one the few reviewers who did not like the game at all. Most of the other ones speak about bad technical optimalization and bugs. And now the situtation is different (much better) than in september or october.

January 20, 2016 07:58:18

And as I hope the development will continue for a long time to improve many things. Otherwise MMH7 is the last Ubi game I bought. I don't care about the process, I care about final product which can be great in the case of H7.

January 20, 2016 07:59:02

The words about conservative fanbase are very true... however I admit I probably belong to these conservatives too.

January 20, 2016 08:34:24

WTF? You know if ppl say things like this i can get pretty upset about it. Not only is it a lie, but it is more towards ppl like you mr. guest. You are part of the problem because you welcome such crap as this. You think a company can come up with a product that isn't even finished and broken is a good way to make money.

January 20, 2016 08:38:39

AND THEN YOU SAY THAT WE ARE AT FAULT? When Ubilols actually never really used us in making the game. And no the whole voting thing doesn't really count. Actually it made this a place a hell. And since back then there was almost no rules and moderation (yeah right, we agreed to user agreements, but nobody read those).

January 20, 2016 08:45:15

Ubilols screwed us over big times because they decided that this franchise wasn't worth the money. And nobody said that Limbic didn't put thier hearth and soul into it. It is just that Limbic is not a "real" game studio (in my eyes).
Yes Limbic is not THE problem (yes they are part of the problem), the real problem is Ubilols, who just can't seem to understand what it means to deal with thier costumers.

January 20, 2016 08:48:43

In stores usually the costumer is king, and this aplies to game companies too. Because otherwise you know you will lose money (and costumers). But there are so many ppl who get blinded by thier satisfaction from the games they bought (i was like that too years ago), that they don't see past that.
Ofcourse as a big company you can't satisfy everyone, but if you look at Blizzard for example, they try to listen to thier fanbase and act on it. Maybe Ubilols can learn from them?

January 20, 2016 08:54:40

And it is not like Ubilols doesn't know what we want (i mean we asked for it so many times, even during development, telling them doing otherwise would be a deathsentence to the game/franchise, and you have seen what happenend), they look like they don't care, at all.

And we can also talk about how Limbic can't do anything on this site/blog and that that is the reason why they won't come here (that is what's been told).

salvaterus Der Erboste
January 20, 2016 09:23:00

guest-HDwhatever: It is the devs that acted like children and incompetent fools, we had a lot of patience and maybe I personally would be a lot nicer to them If they would not insult us and basically blame us for their failure. Also I Don't see the logic of making a Heroes game When there is not enough money to even make a new unit models.

January 20, 2016 09:59:32

I have to admit I have never understood why developers cannot comment on the website of the game they develop... Seems like car developers who cannot get in touch with cars.

Elamivuoul Der Erboste
January 20, 2016 10:45:18

"This is the main problem with this franchise, it's conservative/childish fanbase."

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME ! ! !

@ guest-HD
Have you been in a cave for last six months?
I can't understand your statement.. WE FANS are certainly NOT the problem here!

Elamivuoul Der Erboste
January 20, 2016 10:48:08

"This game has a great potetil to bacome the greatest of the series but it's a slave to it's fanbase."

The game is a slave to the UBISOFT...
And by that "potetil" did you mean potential?
If so.... Then that is bullshit!
This HAD potential to become greatest game of serie IF THE DEVS would have listened US!!!

Elamivuoul Der Erboste
January 20, 2016 10:52:05

@ guest-HD

If you compare this game to previous ones............................................................................................................................................
Do you HONESTLY think that this is the BEST one??

January 20, 2016 13:18:13

People who criticise conservative /childhis fanbase:

"Ey, the game is not finished, it was sold totally unfinished, with a lot of bugs... Who I have to put the blame? Conservative Fans. Damn this conservative fans. They are complaining because the game is a fiasco. They don't understand, they don't have patience in spite of all the lies and not having news about +1 month. Damn conservative/childish fans"

January 20, 2016 14:54:39

We will see soon if they listen to us sometimes I guess...

January 20, 2016 15:00:34

1) This game has a big problem how Ubi treats with the game and community. We do not know what is up and whether we get the changes we would like to see. Also much more money and people should definitely work on H7/8/... According to the current development speed and proces quality, we will see H7 finished after several years and H8 will reuse units from H6 and H7 only.

January 20, 2016 15:05:24

2) Heroes has a very conservative fanbase so it is very difficult to make a game great for it - most of changes are usually treated as negative and get criticism. I know I usually do not like the changes too, and therefore H7 came as a perfect game in this regard, with minimum amount of changes (I know very well there are dozens of problems in many other regards).

January 20, 2016 15:09:07

However you should realise the game cannot come with the same elements all the time. So no matter how much we would like to see H5 skillwheel in H7 or H8, it simply cannot happen.
"This game is a slave to it's fanbase"
It is a true (why:mentioned above) but I would probably not like it if it would not be. Therefore it would not be a Heroes game, with elements I like.

January 20, 2016 16:41:55

I don't think fanbase is so conservative as many claim. Perhaps in the core elements of the game (and that's logic, you shouldn't change the basis of the game); but the rest of elements?, many people don't want the same again and again. You only need to see many threads in forums or even here, in SC.People want different factions, different line-ups, different gameplay, new additions, new ideas, new...

January 20, 2016 16:42:06

Personally, I don't want H3 or H5 as they are; but an improvement of these games. Something new, different and better that H3 or H5... what's not what we have here.

Perhaps, you could say I want too much; but remember H5, in gameplay features, is better than H3 and it adds new things! It is not impossible. You only need not to "break" core elements of the game and improve them, presenting new ideas that match perfectly. Look at WOG or H4 for example.

January 20, 2016 16:42:24

P.D. It's not conservative to want H5 skillwheel because it has been in only one game. Besides, people don't want H5 skillwheel as it was. People want a better H5 skillwheel. A H5 skillwheel without their problems. An improvement.

Sussugamon Der Ratgeber
January 20, 2016 17:25:41

Aw, my story has been deleted. First time they delete my story. This is a sad day.

January 20, 2016 17:26:36

But that is what making a sequel is all about, improving upon what you already got and eventually add new things if you can. That is what they should have done first (in my eyes).
Also in my eyes the big problem started in H6, where a lot of things that were basic for the game were changed.

January 20, 2016 17:55:25

That is exactly what I said if I understand you well.
If you look at the other game series, most of them change a lot between different games.
Heroes have similar basement for 20 years. Only some parts differ from game to game. And it is good: people love it as it is and really big basic changes would probably deter them from playing, finding so many new players would be impossible in the time of MOBAs too.

January 20, 2016 17:56:45

So the only thing to do is making improvements of past games, without any revolution in gameplay. If this is not conservative, I have no idea what is.
This game is slave of its conservative fanbase. But I am glad for it.

bitmaid Der Magische
January 20, 2016 18:23:20

Well enough has been said :)

@Sussugamon WHAT IS YOUR STORY!! Post it again or put it in Pastebin or something I want to read it lol
@Devs Stop this reckless censorship (I'm assuming Sussugamon didn't insult anyone) and open the Community Forum already!

bitmaid Der Magische
January 20, 2016 18:41:03

I might as well throw in my two cents... The fanbase is the opposite of childish imo- a lot of us have grown with the franchise since 15+ yrs ago. We are conservative in the sense that we know the franchise well. NOT in the sense that we want to recycle the same art assets the same skillwheel lol.

BTW I appreciate the effort in the recent patch assigning troops w/ colors according to the player but it's not looking great- http://i.imgur.com/QfMainz.jpg these guys look poisoned.

January 20, 2016 18:44:36

@guest-HD3tcwcI : critising customers isnt really way how to make good business. Besides 'childish fanbase' is really not apropriate term as this franchise is more than 20years old and most of those fans are already grown people (25+) with developed critical thinking and own opinion. Ubisoft is making huge mistake that they think that they make this game for children (who play anything to kill time). Ubi is not connected with the fanbase at all - despite of all the feedback over here.

Sussugamon Der Ratgeber
January 20, 2016 19:12:46

@bitmaid

Ah, nevermind that now. ^^ I think it was interpreted as spam, thus it was deleted. It was one of the few ones I wrote around here, of two imaginary devs talking to each other. You can get a glimpse of some of those posts in my profile, most up-voted stuff, you see.

salvaterus Der Erboste
January 20, 2016 19:37:08

Sussugamon: Your story was really funny :D Too bad that the devs team is probalby made out of bolsheviks Who seem to censore everything they do not like, just like in the old SSSR times. Well it would explain the quality of the game at least.

Sussugamon Der Ratgeber
January 20, 2016 21:45:05

Thank you, salvaterus. It was meant to entertain while people wait some news around here. ^^

January 20, 2016 21:55:19

@Antalyan
Not exactly. You claim we are conservative, but my point is: is it conservative to defend core aspects of the game? I don't think so.

GalaadBanban
January 20, 2016 21:55:27

@Antalnashan: Seriously I'm getting tired of this crap, I am NOT against change, I just don't want the changes to suck lol

@Panda: that sucks, but hey we all know they delete what bothers them first, what breaches Uplay terms after lol
And your story was brilliant as usual lol

January 21, 2016 16:36:09

@If you don't agree you are conservative, just try to tell me as many elements as possible from H3/H5 you want to change...

January 22, 2016 08:20:18

So you are saying that every game should be completely different and has nothing to do with eachother other then the story they come up with? Yeah look how well that has worked.
And i seriously don't think that having to want the core of the game to stay the same (and you know what these are, we have mentioned them so many times now) is what you claim it is.

January 22, 2016 08:23:34

And as others and myself already pointed out, yes i do want change. Why should i want to pay for the same game a 2nd time, unless it is a indie game, wich doesn't cost €60,- or €70,-.
Look at H1-H4 for example, these aren't the same, only the core of the game is mostly the same with some improvements to it (H4 is a bit of an exception because it tried something new and didn't work that well, for me it is a different story tho).

Eltheris Der Wanderer
January 22, 2016 09:59:39

I'm really curious what the core elements we still recruit hero that he/she/it lead our armies, cast spells, build our castle and our armies have number indication on how many are there. And i guess this part didnt change much from past and is still present today.

Eltheris Der Wanderer
January 22, 2016 10:43:52

I picked the common thing from all heroes games, and i thing this part is the core element. For example for not having upgrade for certain unit to upgrade or alternative upgrade or h4 example which i prefer unit in my army. The same whit bulding in race specyfic castle we click and building are done, sometimes we got choise which building to pick this is improvement of core mechanic does it change core for me answer is no.

January 22, 2016 10:49:21

But do these things add anything to the game other then that you have a army and a hero?
And it's not like there aren't examples of how they could do it. I mean there are 5 (YES 5, since H4 had most of the core mechanics right) games in this franchise from wich they could have learned from.

January 22, 2016 10:50:53

But they chose 1 game, that didn't even do very good and had a lot of problems. And even then they didn't improve upon that game, they just added "new" stuff ( well not exactly new for the franchise, but i think you understand what i mean), and never really fixed the problem H6 had.
And i could go on with so many things i think that is wrong with H7, but i already have done this, and that is not what this discussion is about.

Eltheris Der Wanderer
January 22, 2016 10:59:27

Which improvement i wanna see more rich battle system ( more and interesting units ability, ability to ambush hero, adding more option to spy to sabotage enemy army, blokade city to economical starvation) For building i wish to raze enemy city and build my own race specific castle ( improve to h6 version). Enchanting espionage system providing more choise to mess whit your enemy and even provide counter to defend agains it. In some whay i wanna see this game more complex for future.

Eltheris Der Wanderer
January 22, 2016 11:14:58

For h4 leading army of units or army of heroes in some whay still leading someting for the glory of empire ;)

January 22, 2016 13:00:41

If you want all these things you are asking for you could play Age of Wonders. It has all these things you just said. Also i don't think this team will be capable of adding these things and making it work good. And they first need to fix the problems that exsist now.
And i rather want them to change the core game then them adding new stuff that has a high chance of not working.

Eltheris Der Wanderer
January 22, 2016 13:16:24

I prefer endless legend more than age of wonders but that just me, age is litte to borring even did try it on hotseat but quickly turn it off for the sake of civ 5 (h7 whaiting when it will be working and endless dont have hotseat option ;()

January 22, 2016 13:22:12

Antalyan, are you saying that not conservative fans should want the game completely different? That makes no sense. Heroes is Heroes because its core elements that shouldn't be changed. From that point, you can change and add whatever you want.
What I would change and want?
1.-I would change knowledge. I want it gives mana (as usual) but I want it determines the level of magic schools a hero can learn.

January 22, 2016 13:22:41

2.-I want more interaction among units and heroes, that's mean, as stronger is the magic hero, more spells and spellpower will have the unit. If the hero is the type of might, I want non magical units recieve some benefits. The same with adventure map.
3.-I want meteorological effects that affect the environment, not only in what we see but also in movements, stats of creatures... The same with day-night cycle that improve or debug creatures (and heroes)

January 22, 2016 13:22:55

4.-A deeper towntree with logical restrictions and with different paths depending on the buildings. Something similar to H7 but better(and where you could see perfectly every building in the interface) and without too much resources buildings.
5.-Units with the possibility to attack walls
6.-Battlefield with different views. I mean, specially, as H4: with altitudes

January 22, 2016 13:24:46

7.-What we call classes would be improvements of the hero depending on the skills you choose. H4 idea.
8.-2 type of cities per faction. It could add many more options in everything. It could make things much deeper depending on which faction and type of faction you choose.

January 22, 2016 13:25:15

9.-Enemies that appear "suddenly" in the battlefield that, depending on the strenght of your army,would be stronger or weaker. It would depend on the type of the ground too. That's mean, for example: you are fighting against an enemy and suddenly (with a possibility very low), it appears a group of enemies that, not only can attack you, but also the enemy. At the end to the nearer. Why this? Because there is life in the world.

January 22, 2016 13:26:22

10.-Magic schools center on: weather (for example, freeze the floor and allowing the units pass over it in only one movement), damage, invocation, "body/spirit" (blessing and curses), order (H4). No elemental based or "good/bad".
11.-Units gaining experience each time they fight. Each level increase some statistics the unit has(or even they could gain some ability if you are lucky) .

January 22, 2016 13:26:53

12.-No racial skills. I like the idea, but if you want this racial skills you need racial factions right now, and that's something I don't like. What's more, a faction can have diferent racial heroes(here, for example, dark elves and minotaur), and it would be more interesting some particular skill or specialiation or bonus or whatever that depends only in the race of the hero, not in the faction.
And I could continue with other aspects such as factions and their line-ups

sgsc22 Der Finstere
January 19, 2016 22:28:07

Некоторые магазину игру уже за тысячу продают))Светлой дорогой идете,вечная память)

merbla94
January 19, 2016 20:49:17

Corak?

Oui c'est moi. Tu ne peux plus t'échapper sheltem.

January 19, 2016 19:47:35

Cannot wait for announcement, news and patches!

From what I have heard there should be many things improved in the future :)

Sussugamon Der Ratgeber
January 19, 2016 19:50:47

It looks like you can, after 1 month, yes? ;D

AStar7475
January 19, 2016 19:51:40

-- After the release of patch 1.5 and 1.6, there are new bugs in the game. It is now necessary to the actual bugfixes. We need a quality product rather than a show about its manufacture.

January 19, 2016 21:14:21

Cannot wait ...but have to
It is true one patch in a very good quality is probably better than five half-finished, creating new issues ;-)

salvaterus Der Erboste
January 19, 2016 23:26:47

Well they have a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of things to improve, so I guess we can have a nice H7 in 2018 and that is said with a lot of optimism.

January 20, 2016 09:53:14

Maybe but i will wait for it :)

aleksmel80
January 19, 2016 16:07:35

Пока они всё поправят, уже на...уй это никому не нужно будет. Настроения играть совсем нет.

Mirash_de
January 19, 2016 16:24:15

я просидела в игре 4 дня по 2 часа стабильно ....народу не было (( если что мой ник в игре Mirash_ge \ этот сделан как дополнительный для блога потому что основной сломали юби тут \ .....я даж не знаю еще надеюсь на что то .....мои пожелания к мультику модер Маша не ответила . \ если что у меня с портами все норм \ .....
сам юплей чудит он соеденил эти 2 акка странно как то )) хотя почты разные ) , как по инглиш это им написать - не знаю )

Mirash_de
January 19, 2016 16:34:09

они убили даж простой режим дуэли даж на инглиш не собираюсь переводить писали 100 раз уже , aleksmel80

Xander985 Der Finstere
January 19, 2016 15:23:36

@Ubi-MoshiMoshi you can answer the question? It concerns a multiplayer of duels. In duels very small choice of characters. On one fraction 2 characters a might and magic. From here question. For duels more characters will be entered?
Please enter at least on 1 character on a class: 3 magic and 3 might. It would be many times more interesting to play in that case. Simply we with the friend like to play on a network duels and the choice is smallest.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi Der Mächtige
January 19, 2016 15:29:46

Hi Xander985, thank you for your question. I have passed it along directly to the development team and when I get further information I will let you know.

January 19, 2016 16:34:29

Nice idea, I fully agree.

Mirash_de
January 19, 2016 16:38:49

Come on ? I wrote about the multiplayer a lot of times. And about the duel mode. Why I did not answer? A ?
I repeat my text that ignored.

Mirash_de
January 19, 2016 16:39:37

Mirash_de
January 13, 2016 16:52:07

Hello, dear Moshi ! Developers know that the multiplayer in Heroes 7 is similar to the cemetery?
1 No general game chat
2 No statistics and rankings
3 No display "Delay" for a player
4 No player profile.
5 duel mode - that's ridiculous, there is no choice of heroes, a pair of unbalanced.

bitmaid Der Magische
January 19, 2016 13:21:28

It's.........been.......a......month..........!

GalaadBanban
January 19, 2016 14:04:54

Before cash in, 3 articles a week, after cash in, as it is now lol

Mirash_de
January 19, 2016 14:13:55

We bought a product, we are longer no needed. (

Ubi-MoshiMoshi Der Mächtige
January 19, 2016 15:05:38

Hi Guys, information will come soon, at this present time we do not have information to share, but we are actively following your feedback.

January 19, 2016 18:50:21

Why is this blue text getting upvoted? It's bs text. Who decides that there isn't info to share? There is always info to share, especially how things have gone. You could have shared the progress of finding and fixing bugs, even could have created a weekly blog showing what the devs are doing. This will give us more of a feeling that you still care than this silent treatment.

January 19, 2016 18:53:03

We also could've had a monthly chat session with devs or Q&A, where we can give our ideas or give our "posetive" feedback that will/can help the game in the future.
There are so many things you could have done to make this place alive. And to give us a reason to be a bit more posetive about things.

GalaadBanban
January 20, 2016 03:24:38

"Why is this blue text getting upvoted? "
_
Just the few fanboys clueless about the series, not noticing bugs and happy to pay for a broken product lol
maybe also to piss us off lol

January 20, 2016 08:31:32

Yeah i guess so. And i just saw the person who says the fans are at fault that the game is like this.

Mayflower007
January 19, 2016 09:51:13

This game i SOOOOOOOO DEAD :D

Wo0olfgang
January 19, 2016 11:02:14

you are announced a free content and another one comming after that .
Why do you say it.s dead ?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi Der Mächtige
January 19, 2016 11:10:45

Hi Mayflower007, please have a read here https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/view/the-lost-tales-of-axeoth Unity is the first campaign of the Lost Tales of Axeoth, there are more to come. Regards

Mohrum-M
January 19, 2016 21:03:18

-- Design and graphics of the game will be in the style of: https://ubistatic-a.akamaihd.net/0004/prod/images/150911_LostTales_Q&A_TerryRay/H4_art2.jpg?
)))