Lizard_Warrior
September 18, 2015 18:46:27

Long live the Sandro revolution! Ashan shall burn in flames and Erwin shall not be the creative director for heroes anymore.

#VN

September 18, 2015 18:56:29

Why? Due to spiders?
I think most of fans dont mind him or even some of them like.

September 18, 2015 18:57:13

Who knows, how would Heroes look like without him.
"Don´t complain to the current situation, because it could be much worse."

September 18, 2015 18:57:38

H7 looks great, much better than H5 or H6 after their release, just remember!

sttanma Der Finstere
September 18, 2015 21:07:18

Sandro shall rise again and when he does he will destroy the false gods, free the souls that are trapped in Ashan and Erwan's head will probably explode because his spider schemes will also come to an end :D

Carhinath Der Mysteriöse
September 18, 2015 22:41:50

#SANDROKNOWSALL

#SANDRORULESALL

Elamivuoul Der Erboste
September 18, 2015 23:28:39

@antalyan
"H7 looks great, much better than H5"

Sorry, can't agree with that..
In my opinion Heroes of Might and Magic 5 looks better than MMH7..

PrayingSeraph Der Getreue
September 19, 2015 01:28:15

Fortunately, we have a ton of heroes to defend Ashan against Sandro, as they have time and time again.

Hygihoof Der Erboste
September 19, 2015 06:05:59

@PrayingSeraph You mean unfortunately.

Fr_BergV34
September 19, 2015 13:04:49

Cultists must be destroyed.

KhanOfSlaughter Der Eroberer
September 19, 2015 14:58:33

"Don´t complain to the current situation, because it could be much worse."

Haha funny you should say that. I remember making the same comment when people were upset over H4 (though I liked it).

September 20, 2015 16:23:09

@ Elamivoul
H7 looks to be more finished than H5 after its release. You may not remember it but it is true.

September 20, 2015 16:25:41

@KlanOfSlaughter

Imagine H6 mechanics in H7... Town conversions, bad every-travel portals. stupid free heroes trees and boring town trees... I could continue. This all implemented in H7. Now, do you see the situation is not bad?

El_Spider
September 20, 2015 23:12:35

What is it with the removal of my post???!! "Ashan is a truckload of shit" is my opinion and "it shall disappear forever" is my wish. Screw you you can't remove that!

El_Spider
September 20, 2015 23:13:02

I demand you put it back!

Someborednerd Der Wanderer
September 24, 2015 02:45:48

Was Bracada228 banned yet? Kinda tired of their shitposting.

September 18, 2015 19:42:25

#FELB
#FU

rodaff Der Finstere
September 18, 2015 19:18:04

ALL HAIL SANDRO!

#VN
#GROS

Mirash_ge Der Drache
September 18, 2015 20:07:37

/\/\)(0_0)(/\/\ /\ " I want , to get away from the Necropolis! ! ))

Mirash_ge Der Drache
September 18, 2015 20:13:30

" I'm afraid Mr. Sandro (( . Mr. Ubi , let me leave the Necropolis ! " ) )

Mirash_ge Der Drache
September 18, 2015 20:15:52

#VN #GROS !!

Elamivuoul Der Erboste
September 18, 2015 23:29:59

One of the greatest hero of all time!
The best Necromancer hero in Heroes 2! :D

Hygihoof Der Erboste
September 19, 2015 06:07:18

i'm a bit behind with the times old chap, could you kindly refresh my memory as to what #VN means?
I already know of the classic #GROS and i assure you, i am with you on that.

rodaff Der Finstere
September 19, 2015 19:38:39

#VN = Void Necropolis

BeYo_OnD Der Uralte
September 18, 2015 17:56:17

Sandro is the only lucid character that realizes what Ashan truly is - a fake reality where he doesn't belong, He will not bow down to the master of this false dimension, Erwan le Breton. The one who mocked the undead by transforming them into the Spider cult, the one leading the events of this world from the shadows, harboring desires of worship and power. Sandro will erase him and his vile creation from existence, returning to his original world of the Ancients where Heroes belongs.

Articun Der Wanderer
September 18, 2015 17:59:00

So Sandro represents the heroes older community :P and Ashan is the developers ;)

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
September 18, 2015 18:07:51

http://www.h6.acidcave.net/sphinx/ho084.png :)

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
September 20, 2015 18:15:20

UBI, make H8 like this. Lore H3, story and music H4, gameplay H5. This would be the best game ever!

Mirash_ge Der Drache
September 20, 2015 18:18:03

I want , to be beautiful and funny troops as heroes 5

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
September 20, 2015 18:43:36

Yeah, that is what most of us really want. This kind of combination? Can you feel it? Can you even do it?

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
September 20, 2015 18:48:50

Just look at the music and compare. How wonderful it was in H3 or H4? And H6? How much different it is? Does it have the sam feel, climate. I do not think so.... it is totally different and too heavy for me. Sorry, lovers of Paul Romero/Rob King, but H6 music is the worst ever created by you. Maybe you have experience some kind of a burnout or what?

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
September 20, 2015 18:49:11

*experienced

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
September 20, 2015 18:52:08

I mean, H6 music vs. H3 or H4 is totally different. Like created by someone else.

El_Spider
September 21, 2015 00:07:14

Yes I agree!! And BRING BACK 2D!!!

September 21, 2015 17:39:12

I would add H6 graphics.

September 21, 2015 17:39:42

Also, I am more interested in Ashan stories than in the Axeoth ones, but is just my opinion.

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
September 18, 2015 17:09:48

There is so much anti-Spider, anti-Ashan and anti-Dragon Gods propaganda in this article, that I wonder if Erwan gets sleepless nights after reading this tale :P.
_
"...claiming they were just a bunch of ignorant old fools..."
"...and resented the transformation of House Eterna into a Spider Cult."
"...refused to drink the venom of the Namtarus..."
"And when he does, the very existence of Ashan and its people will once again be in dire danger."
_
Poor, poor Erwan!

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
September 18, 2015 17:14:51

"Ashan is flawed, imperfect, non-eternal. Elemental Dragons, Primeval Dragons...mere parasites, grown fat by feeding on the primordial energy that is the Void! The Void is the beginning of all! And it will be the ending of all! An ending I will bring about!"

Fr_BergV34
September 18, 2015 17:33:43

This story about the website =D

adambjpoole
September 21, 2015 22:07:04

"It seems that during his time in the Seven Cities Sandro became increasingly rebellious towards the Dragon Gods, and resented the transformation of House Eterna into a Spider Cult."
Lol nice. So is this lore? Or just an observation of the comments board?

Fr_BergV34
September 22, 2015 09:58:53

I think this story copied from the website. Sandro and "Shadow Council" against Spider Cult and Ashan = )

Carhinath Der Mysteriöse
September 18, 2015 22:43:59

Best lore yet. All I can say. Sandro is really the best crafted character and has the best story of them all.

KhanOfSlaughter Der Eroberer
September 19, 2015 15:01:40

Except that his story changes every Heroes game and in Ashan, there isn't much competition.

September 21, 2015 16:17:10

People are funny, still believing providing constructive criticism will work down here. VIPs don't have impact in the first place, you think they will listen to the random fans? lol
Only a shitstorm like we did for Necro outrage with the Sandro revolt may change something, but Ubi is winning here, since all people who care are simply leaving the place. Not buying is not enough, we need to voice our discontentment in this platform, is the only ray of hope I can see for the future of Heroes.

September 21, 2015 16:22:54

Long time fans calling out BS when they see it are being dismissed and chased away, so that only blind fanboys will remain, but that won't be enough, and the series will eventually die for good. Then crossing fingers for Ubi to sell the rights to a company with a better understanding of the series which will care and give us the worthy sequel it deserves.

September 21, 2015 16:23:39

Do you think just to rezignate is better?

Mirash_ge Der Drache
September 21, 2015 16:23:57

Many people abandoned the site , because they do not believe in the "feedback".

September 21, 2015 16:28:08

I think all the people who abandoned all hope should join again like we did during Sandro revolt and massively voice discontent. This is IMO the only way I see of saving the series. But sad truth is, most of them just drew a cross on h7 and don't visit the blog anymore, I even bet most didn't even visit it in the first place, as they understood a long time ago Ubi with the Erwin Team is incapable of delivering a quality Heroes product.

September 21, 2015 16:33:57

Yes it will make us look like cry-babies, but who cares? What is more important, getting a great game or how we look like?

dchalfont
September 21, 2015 16:38:56

It's too late, the series should have died with H5.

My interest in this game has been based on a fools hope and after the beta...all hope is gone.

Basic interface and gameplay management it broken at it's core and the issues brought up here will never be directed towards it, so I give up.
Being a vocal minority doesn't change anything either, we got new unit design, but the game is and will be broken no matter what people say, they won't see reason. Just move on as I have.

Mirash_ge Der Drache
September 21, 2015 16:39:59

I remember, Gala, on your website "HC" wrote the requirements for Ubi. I do not see results.
\ But , in any case, you can count on my modest support. \

September 21, 2015 16:42:09

If people give up, it's the end, about a hundred of upvotes (and massive rage) were enough for Lich and Vampire, we should be even more frenetic about mechanics, which is after all what makes this game what it is (was) in the first place.

September 21, 2015 16:44:19

If there is any way how to improve this game, I will support you.

Mirash_ge Der Drache
September 21, 2015 16:47:15

Users must find the old Rambo, he wrote well about the game.

September 21, 2015 16:47:29

I know some people don't all the time like the way I rant, but we need to look at the bigger picture here.

September 21, 2015 16:48:27

Rambo is active at HC, under username TD. One of the best posters there as well.

rodaff Der Finstere
September 21, 2015 16:58:16

At this point, what can we hope for?
Maybe better specializations in a future patch or DLC and debugging, the rest will remain the same, classes and specially the skillpizza seem to be set in stone.
Another Sandro revolt with the release date in just a week is pointless, besides, how many of us (Sandro revolutionaries) are still here? There was a time when we flooded this blog, now we are just a handful...

rodaff Der Finstere
September 21, 2015 17:00:43

To think that after H5 I had so much hope for the franchise... so many wasted opportunities by team "lack-of-vision-Erwin"...

September 21, 2015 17:02:00

One of my biggest hopes is still the skillwheel.
Of course we cannot expect some major change, but at least classes should differ to each other. Heroes should have accesses to different skills, not only defense, offense...

September 21, 2015 17:03:10

We never know how much expansions can fix problems, just compare h5 vanilla with TotE. If anything, my belief is we can do more good by staying here and voicing our opinions than go away and keep silent, which is probably what Erwin and his Team want.

September 21, 2015 17:36:02

It is true, you don´t know how much you can change (if anything), but leaving this website, you will definitely have no chance to change anything.

Ekohippi
September 21, 2015 18:18:19

Galaadlehaut I really don't think there is point in raging on this site. It's so late in development and Devs won't change their view about h6 being the best place for inspiration for the game. I think we should just accept the reality that we won't get a good game unless Devs start listening to fans and return the series to its roots. The game could end up being good in the end if it gets good expansions where Devs fix their mistakes like skill-system, classes and creature abilities.

Someborednerd Der Wanderer
September 24, 2015 02:38:23

Why do you even still bother with fanatical essays is beyond me.

El_Spider
September 20, 2015 23:20:25

Oh and it's called HOMM not MMH, LMAO

broui Der Uralte
September 21, 2015 00:16:18

That ship sailed years ago.

Hardly worth the energy to mention it anymore - even if you are right.

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
September 18, 2015 20:14:22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJW7Ygyg5dY :)

Aarkill Der Wahnsinnige
September 18, 2015 20:19:43

Downloaded it as soon as it was presented on the H6 site.

I SHALL TREASURE IT TO NOTHINGNESS.

Qriqn Der Zerstörer
September 18, 2015 20:21:47

Now mix it with Lady Gaga's Alejandro and you have a perfect Sandro theme. ;P

El_Spider
September 20, 2015 23:18:17

Ashan is the worst failure of the series and you need to face it.

September 21, 2015 17:37:45

No. H6 was a failure in general.
You may like different worlds: Enroth, Axeoth, Ashan ... it will be always subjective.

Articun Der Wanderer
September 18, 2015 17:50:14

So, these other world might have been Enroth and Axeoth and not the spirit world, meaning that Sandro is indeed imprisoned in Ashan.
Does that mean that the dragon gods are creational parasytes to the ancients like bacteria are to us?
And if Ashan is ever destroyed, it will be by Sandro!
Lastly, could the events of dark messiah and the release of demons possibly give Sandro the power he needs to crack Ashan and let the void seep in?

Pawek1308 Der Uralte
September 18, 2015 18:55:48

Problem with Sandro is that he was killed by Cyrus, so there's not much that he can do with Ashan during the post-Messiah era.

PrayingSeraph Der Getreue
September 19, 2015 01:43:00

As Pawek said, but also note that Kha-Beleth and Urgash are enemies of the void. The void is neither Order(Asha&elemental dragons) or Chaos(Urgash & Demons). A small faction of demons side with Sandro in Heroes Online, but they are hunted by the Inferno Faction under Kha-Beleth's orders, and are destroyed by the heroes. Neither ending of Dark Messiah would help Sandro.
Of course this is assuming the "other worlds" are Enroth or Axeoth, which they may very well not be.

Articun Der Wanderer
September 19, 2015 12:19:02

You misunderstood. I know that Sandro is "officialy" dead, but we also know that Sandro, being a necromancer and here a Voidmancer always has an ace up his sleeve. It is just as possible and easy to have faked his own death or implanted false memories to his killer, or even bound the majority of his soul into something else. And as the article says, Sandro might make a return one day :P

Articun Der Wanderer
September 19, 2015 12:21:08

In DM, and if we go with the ending of released Kha-Beleth, could imply a lot of magical energy released. Maybe these magic could aid Sandro in some way. Or maybe the release of kha-beleth and the demons could provide the right Havok for Sandro to resurface and act. Or he might find a way to enter Sheogh and try to find and/or destroy Urgash, thus harming Ashan and the general harmony in some way. There are endless possibilities really ;)

PrayingSeraph Der Getreue
September 19, 2015 21:41:36

Well, note that this article is written in the time frame of Heroes VII, and at this point, Sandro has disappeared yet not destroyed, he will eventually make a come back later in the timeline when Cyrus destroys him. Or perhaps again before, perhaps in a Heroes VII DLC? ;)

PrayingSeraph Der Getreue
September 19, 2015 21:44:37

The magic bad ending is likely primordial chaos magic. Likely with a ton of fire magic as demons have a fetish for that too. I doubt Sandro will reappear post Heroes V as the lore specifically refers to him being destroyed by Cyrus, one of the most powerful Archmage, in an epic magic battle. Is it in impossible? No of course not, but still. Man I am picky today...

SpiresJRH Der Mysteriöse
September 21, 2015 21:57:59

All hail Sandro, the Shadow of Death and Master of the Void. I love how the creative staff is setting up Sandro to help us all destroy or escape from the world of Ashan. Something tells me the second expansion of Heroes VII, or at latest the main game of Heroes VIII, will in fact mark the end of Ashan's hold over the Heroes franchise. Yay for Sandro, yay for new worlds for Heroes!!!

September 21, 2015 17:05:06

The only thing which made Ubi react was vitriol, just a reminder.

rodaff Der Finstere
September 21, 2015 17:09:48

Oh! The good old times XD

September 21, 2015 17:24:59

Mirash_ge Der Drache
September 21, 2015 17:35:29

I have the impression that "Ubisoft" stone wall . \ changes in two models - it's nothing compared with the mechanics of the game. \

broui Der Uralte
September 21, 2015 17:53:38

"And the people telling us to "change diapers" while we were spamming the hell out of SC are now thrilled by the new models. Just saying."

Are we? Okay, I guess. A simple cost-benefit analysis on the two models issue has me considerably less thrilled...

But if it helps justify all the flaming...

September 21, 2015 17:57:02

My point is, flaming is the only language Ubi seems to understand. Not my decision.

Mirash_ge Der Drache
September 21, 2015 18:04:59

I'd rather like to remove theme "Spider" from the game altogether. )) And change the model characters -necromancers )

Mirash_ge Der Drache
September 21, 2015 18:08:39

<< And the people telling us to "change diapers" while we were spamming the hell out of SC are now thrilled by the new models. Just saying.>>
Yeah, I do know who ))

Necromancer1981 Der Uralte
September 21, 2015 18:30:49

Мирта оттачивает троллинг, прокачиваясь на "англо-русских" троллях :))
Неплохо! Неплохо! ....

Necromancer1981 Der Uralte
September 21, 2015 18:33:35

... или Дракон устроил охоту на троллей :)))

Mirash_ge Der Drache
September 21, 2015 19:53:44

я не говоритьъ руссишъ вы обсудтьб статья да , дядя Некроъ ?

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
September 22, 2015 16:34:50

That was simply something they thought would make you happy, lol.

El_Spider
September 21, 2015 00:30:42

How many pages has this blog? So lame and cheap. Make it more tedious to navigate please LMAO