July 03, 2015 18:56:19

We want heroes BONUSES INCREASED by every LEVEL by X.

July 03, 2015 18:58:17

For example, the "Sting" effect should be increased by every level too.
That makes the game interesting, and the perks or heroes specializations does not lose their effects in later months of game.

July 03, 2015 18:59:32

Now, tell me how many months is "Sting" useful. And how "useful" is the hero specialization +5 growth for cabirs if I have three academy towns...

July 03, 2015 19:01:26

Make the RIGHT CHOICES and CHANGES as long as you have a time for them. It is the only way how to improve this game (and earn money too, you should be interested at least in this last reason :D)

July 03, 2015 19:05:32

I guess it's too late. Maybe in H8.

July 03, 2015 19:07:32

It is not too late as long as the game has not been released yet.
I think this change is not too time consuming.

July 03, 2015 19:08:21

And I remember Ubi-nox telling us in some hero-related article, that the heroes specializations will be the subject of later discussion, or something like that.

July 03, 2015 19:09:12

Moreover, without the INCREASED BY LEVEL factor, many abilities and specializations will be nearly useless.

July 03, 2015 19:11:50

Believe me. It is too late. They have implemented this type of system and they keep doing it, even though we mentioned this many, many times, many months ago - in vein. That's how they designed it - old story.

luckeater Der Mysteriöse
July 03, 2015 19:12:05

Seems like a good idea

July 03, 2015 19:14:30

And there is no specializations in this game. We must deal with it. I call it "heroes bonuses".

Stormhelico Der Mysteriöse
July 03, 2015 19:17:58

We need extreme modding tools I guess...

#GUEMT

July 03, 2015 19:18:00

@Merenefere
My reply is here.

July 03, 2015 19:24:50

No useful hero specialization? Ok, but I don´t also want some abilities to be unbalanced.

blackadderDAAN Der Erboste
July 03, 2015 19:41:52

antalyan,

I would not complaign if sting was nerfed and put into the novice level abilities. Like novice and 20/25/30 damage For one of the later tier abilities as it is now i dont see it working. Perhaps if the grandmaster ability would be really good to compensate.

After about 5 weaks of unit growth i could see this ability fastly become next to useless.

July 03, 2015 19:49:08

Now I can upvote you XD

GalaadleHaut Der Held
July 04, 2015 15:46:49

There would be at least three times more upvotes here if so many didn't leave after the skill system philosophy article ...

July 05, 2015 12:53:36

I still in my deepest soul hope that the skillsystem will not be as catastrophical as many people predicted to be. At least I want to believe it :-D

EnergyW Der Hacker
July 06, 2015 11:10:17

Aye, agreed. Ubi is still stubborn in this, however...

July 06, 2015 17:51:29

They will regret too after they see their profits... if they don´t change t, of course.

July 03, 2015 19:32:36

Bring back H5 specializations, lOOl !

July 03, 2015 20:01:57

UBI, you claim that you take the best things from Heroes games, but why didn't take the best things from H5 that made so many people love this game? Skillwheel, abilities, specializations etc.

July 03, 2015 20:03:02

These things determine how good the gameplay is.

July 03, 2015 20:10:20

They were claiming to do best of heroes during making h5 and h6 too if I realise correctly :-D

July 03, 2015 20:11:46

The best of the best :D

Mirash_ge Der Drache
July 03, 2015 20:31:10

@merenefere , When we asked to change specilization , Ubi has not responded to the community. You think has a chance ?

July 03, 2015 20:51:45

They did not respond because they knew they wouldn't change it because it was too late.

July 03, 2015 20:52:23

But I hope they can do something about it in the future. Maybe some big addon etc.

Cleglaw Der Ratgeber
July 03, 2015 22:38:07

why still... i dont even...

Stormhelico Der Mysteriöse
July 03, 2015 17:33:25

Unicorn, I missed you in the battlefield :'(

July 03, 2015 17:35:13

Mee too :(

Stormhelico Der Mysteriöse
July 03, 2015 18:09:38

*miss

And where are you edit button? :'(

July 04, 2015 00:42:38

The core and the best gameplay aspects of H5 should be improved and expanded, not changed or eliminated. This would make the game feel completely new and fresh while keeping the best features that so many people loved. That being said.

July 04, 2015 00:46:30

The skillwheel! different abilities between factions within each of the school magic, heroes specializations, some creatures abilites etc. There were many thing that could be improved and expanded because the game wasn't perfect.

July 04, 2015 00:47:01

*things

July 04, 2015 00:49:42

The new engine, better animations, sound effects would also make many people happy. Start a new project - H5.7 or something like that :)

Tarragon
July 04, 2015 02:23:48

H5 what was that, ahh, this cheap copy of H3, yes already forget it...

July 04, 2015 06:50:21

It was a good expanded H3 that most people want. And what is H7? A cheap re-make of H6?

July 04, 2015 07:01:29

And in fact it wasn't a copy of H3

July 04, 2015 07:35:16

I completely agree here. Heroes game type has endless posibilities for improvement yet H7 feels barely better than H6 and about on same level as H5. There is fewer of game content available, no mechanics improvement (sure mechanics was changed but if that change was improvement is very questionable). Graphics was rehashed, universe was altered, but what functionality was actually added? Not much.

GalaadleHaut Der Held
July 04, 2015 09:29:35

yeah, like getting back to 7 resources was such an improvement, just some things which are supposed to be normal lol

neytos Der Finstere
July 03, 2015 23:35:45

Поменяйте Оленя на Единорога! Ну будьте вы уже людьми))) Смотрите какой красавец, и так обидеть.

Max5979
July 03, 2015 23:57:15

+1 , а еще верните грифонов людям!

Jo3780 Der Magische
July 04, 2015 00:17:58

Ребят, не шутите вы так (про грифонов по крайней мере), а то меня инфаркт хватит)))

DenisBulenkov
July 04, 2015 00:21:37

Каждой бабе по крестьнину, каждому крестьянину по бутылке водки)

shmelloff Der Ritterliche
July 04, 2015 09:30:05

+100

//Я не про крестьян и водку xD

DimaJeydar Der Wahnsinnige
July 04, 2015 09:31:56

Гремлинов магам! Зомби некромантам! Ящериц темным эльфам!

shmelloff Der Ritterliche
July 04, 2015 09:32:21

///Грифону тоже водки !1

GAZZZ8991 Der Plünderer
July 04, 2015 11:29:18

всемтем, кто не попал в лайнап, водки !!

shmelloff Der Ritterliche
July 04, 2015 12:18:11

- Всем Водки и КостяногоОленя_ xD

Mirash_ge Der Drache
July 04, 2015 12:44:26

безликому не наливать ....!

Jo3780 Der Magische
July 04, 2015 16:30:39

костяной олень где-то в комментах к некрам валяется)))
Ну и про водку, солнечному оленю больше наливайте!))))

blackadderDAAN Der Erboste
July 03, 2015 19:01:38

With lategame battles i would say 50 damage is close to nothing. Very underwhelming. I`ll rather see a % damage. "Sting" might be almost useless later on for one of the later tier abilities.

July 03, 2015 19:04:19

I would like to see this stat as increased by hero level, as well as hero specialization.

July 03, 2015 19:04:56

This is the best way to make these things useful in EVERY phase of the game.

July 03, 2015 19:10:00

Konstan14 Der Mysteriöse
July 03, 2015 19:15:26

I agree, it would be logical to have % damage. And it should probably start with lell than 50 and in the endgame it will be more.
It would be good to test it in the beta though. We'll quickly find out the truth:)

July 03, 2015 19:17:30

They were able to change the H6 cities too by making townscreens (even after release) or to redesign vampire and lich. I think that the only thing needs to be done is to change the fix number into something like Number x hero level.
I think that magic works in similar way so this should not be too much work.

July 03, 2015 19:19:52

And one more thing: I were here when we shouted to do it :D
But i don´t want to give it up when I see this mistake again at Sting ability. I can break whole gameplay which look in other sites quite good...

July 03, 2015 19:23:17

There should be "It" instead of "I" of course.
I am not so powerful to break the gameplay :D

July 03, 2015 19:30:14

@antalyan: Changing the townscreens is a lot easier to implement than changing the system that a big part of the whole game is based on. It would be very hard to do so at the moment; months of the current work put in trash. I am just being realistic now. Simply too late for it now.

July 03, 2015 19:37:07

Besides, H6 townscreens were more like an addition because they were not present at the release. It's different than putting a year or two of work into trash and starting from scratch to change the system.

July 03, 2015 19:40:30

At the moment they are focusing on the bugs and balance. This is beta - and that means no changes or additions at the moment. Every addition can forces many gameplay changes that force another changes etc. It's not that simple.

July 03, 2015 19:41:04

*can force

Stormhelico Der Mysteriöse
July 03, 2015 20:02:33

Well, they could change the release date and changes would be made. Budget is not a good reason. Due to the budget, you can't improve important things. Yes, it is important the balance, the optimization, to solve the bugs; but also good specialiations and abilities beacuse it will make the game more interesting and less repetitive in a long term; which will provide a bigger community of fans.

Stormhelico Der Mysteriöse
July 03, 2015 20:02:46

H6 started by Nival. Later, Black Hole. Later, 3 delays. More money spent, many time. If they want to be a complete success, they need to invest more time and money. H6 was bad and recieved more money and time. This looks better. Why don't invert more in it? Yes, they need to fix bugs and improve the optimization (this is fundamental); but they need to improve these aspects of the game, importan because it helps the "replayability" of he game.

Stormhelico Der Mysteriöse
July 03, 2015 20:02:54

Besides, it is important to repeat these things again and again. Perhaps it's too late; but who knows how things will end? Besides, I don't think is so difficult to change it and it is not important the balance because is in development, the same as game is in development, the same as balance. Later will be more and more difficult. It will be too late when we say it's too late, when we surrender.

July 03, 2015 20:07:23

@Stormhelico: Well, I am just being realistic. The chances are low, but they could do it in an addition if they have more time and money. They should do it. I don't even know why they haven't done it already.

Stormhelico Der Mysteriöse
July 03, 2015 20:15:54

I know you are being realistic, I think the same, chances are low. But that doesn't mean the chance is 0% ;) . They CAN do it.Money and time shouldn't be a problem if they want the best game,it's Ubi who is behind in the end, they can give more money and time.They gave it for H6. Now in H7, they don't want?C'mon.

And it isn't neccesary so much time for this I think.Abilities,balance...is in progress.They say many times:in progress.Well,as it is in progress,they can fix it before it's too late.

July 03, 2015 20:48:06

This unicorn as a creature would be brilliant.

July 03, 2015 21:48:02

Something like gryffin but elite instead of deer if you want

manutero
July 05, 2015 22:43:06

I think it's a gift from the dev team to the modder community.
I feel it like here you have the very frist mods: griffins for wolves and unicorns for deers. IMO there is a friend of the community among Ubisoft who is giving us the 3D models.

July 04, 2015 12:12:46

UBI, will beta 2 fix level difficulties, animations (speed) and the AI? I mean, will the AI at least be able to do the most basic moves like blocking ranged units etc. ? It's hard and pointless to test something that doesn't really work as supposed to.

MooseKnee Der Erboste
July 03, 2015 18:17:29

A really interesting faction skill. Seems to have a lot of built in versatility.

July 03, 2015 18:02:57

Oh my dear unicorn!
They replaced you by some deer...

July 03, 2015 18:03:08

I want you back!

Stormhelico Der Mysteriöse
July 03, 2015 18:08:51

I hope modders replace them

July 03, 2015 18:16:40

I don´t know much about modding and never tried it, but on the first look it should not be too difficult if the game gets its promised modding support.

Black_Weaver Der Schlächter
July 03, 2015 18:28:04

@Stormhelico
Yep, me too. Furthermore we already have unicorn model so it remains only to swap it with deer. I wouldn't mind deer as Sylvan mount, but its presence in line-up saddens me...

Nikola-Ladzhov
July 06, 2015 12:08:28

I can not wait to try Sylvan, everything looks very good .

patiltwin
July 06, 2015 14:49:14

I agree, this faction is my favourite since I began to play at Might and Magic, and now, they have new abbilities which seems very interesting !!!

Ipozhidaev61 Der Beschützer
July 06, 2015 10:39:03

Вернём любимых единорогов! Все кто в обществе счастливых единорогов ставте аватар как у меня! Мы должны вернуть их!!! Долой оленей!!!
#BringUnicornsBack

Let's go back loved unicorns! All those in society happy unicorns put an avatar like me! We need to get them back !!! Cast out the deer !!!
Sorry for my English
#BringUnicornsBack

Astera_Neo Der Ratgeber
July 06, 2015 10:46:01

Что, хочешь вернуть дни Сандро Каунсил? Не, думаю, ты так не зажжешь, как Семпай.

Ipozhidaev61 Der Beschützer
July 06, 2015 10:51:38

Astera_Neo , всё равно бы молжны вернуть единорогов! Долой оленей ( в том числе и юби) :D

shmelloff Der Ritterliche
July 06, 2015 11:34:26

- Вернуть они его могут в каком нить капитальном Аддоне - типа орды в 5ых. А так если прокатит - то ништяк. Надо будет мантикору возвращать)

Mirash_ge Der Drache
July 06, 2015 11:36:43

тогда уж и шаманку пжл и фурий

Astera_Neo Der Ratgeber
July 06, 2015 11:42:27

И всех существ ТЭ пожалуйста))

Mirash_ge Der Drache
July 06, 2015 11:43:57

и розового лича из 5 , плиз ))

DarMior Der Wanderer
July 06, 2015 12:02:12

А если я против единорогов, то мне оставлять тот же аватар? Отлично, значит моё дело сделано.

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
July 03, 2015 18:35:10

Ok, so all effects are cumulative. With Master "Nature's Revenge", the Hero, a random creature and the Ballista would be able to put a mark on a target creature, right? At least you don't have to wait for a specific creature turn to use the effect, everyone can start marking away :). The ability "Sting" makes little sense: only 50 earth damage? No more? Effects from other skills etc were not yet disclosed (x%, may depend on other factors). Only 50 damage is not nearly enough to be of use.

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
July 03, 2015 18:38:53

Right, but take into consideration: if 50 damage is applied for each mark removed, it means a total of 150 damage if a creature has 3 marks on it. Hm, that is more like it. I guess it would be less OP'd this way, if 50 is increased to, say, 80, you'll end up with even greater damage. That would be hardly fair.

Black_Weaver Der Schlächter
July 03, 2015 18:42:13

Ubi-Nox said we will be able to change creature attributes to create our own balancing on our maps, so I guess these numbers we will also be able to change.

July 03, 2015 18:49:54

I would like to see here x instead of exact number 50 too.

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
July 03, 2015 18:52:12

The other abilities look very promising. Hero and Ballista can apply marks, you can reduce enemy movement, extra movement for yourself and 10 initiative (which is a lot imo), along with extra magic power per mark and guaranteed critical hits against creatures with 3 marks on them. Now that looks like a solid Faction Skill, I hope it won't be buggy/broken in the next beta...if Sylvan wins of course :).

Konstan14 Der Mysteriöse
July 03, 2015 18:53:33

I actually think 50 damage is a lot. 3 marks - 150 damage is roughly 2-3 elite creatures or about 10 core creatures. And if AOE applies marks to all targets we can have up to 10 marks at the end of the round or even more. It means enemy army gets 500 extra damage and the hero casts with +10 spellpower? Sounds like OP. I'd suggest to make AOE abilities apply only 1 mark to a random effected target. And no marks from 2nd shot, 2nd attack from good morale etc.

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
July 03, 2015 18:53:54

@antalyan: better would be if more abilities would be hero-based. Creature growth too, for that matter. Not a fixed number, but with every level (or every 2/3 levels) the ability gets stronger.

July 03, 2015 18:55:30

Yeah, let´s shout for it again and again until they change it...

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
July 03, 2015 18:57:22

@Condince: it doesn't look like a creature can get more than 3 marks, though. Or maybe I see it wrong :). I hope 3 is the maximum, because inflicting a potential 500 extra damage would be insane.

Konstan14 Der Mysteriöse
July 03, 2015 19:08:34

@Marbelthrone: you see it right, but we can have for example 2 creatures with 3 marks each, 1 creature with 2 marks and 2 creatures with 1 mark each. 10 marks in total. And all of them recieve damage at the end of the round. And all contribute to hero's spellpower. I think with AOE marks it is possible and even more than that.

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
July 03, 2015 19:13:35

@Condince: point taken. 10 marks, +10 spellpower and damage for every creature...well, it's not Sylanna's Fury for nothing, it seems :).

July 03, 2015 18:02:26

H5 skillsystem is overall considered best of series, yet H7 skillsystem not even tries to be inspired by it. Just some random abilities spread to whole "skillwheel". Same with spells. Best skillsystem would be created when H5+H4+H3+H2 was mixed yet this is altered H6 skill system trying to be innovative but fails. Typical playtime of beta was about 2 hour I guess on average only few spells were casted per game, what an successfull game this will be ...

SopranoPorpoise Der Finstere
July 03, 2015 18:19:35

Im glad you are not on the dev team, you would ruin the franchise

July 03, 2015 18:25:07

@ SopranoPorpoise : I am in the good mood, so please do explain why you think so.

July 03, 2015 18:42:04

@ SopranoPorpoise : I actually think statements like yours hurt game development because devs cant distinguish if you actually given some thought to it or just impulsively typed something and since there are quite many people like you here they are completely lost about what feedback is relevant and what not which is actually unfortunate.

Cleglaw Der Ratgeber
July 03, 2015 22:22:21

logical.dust, you are overreacting therefore i dont trust your judgement... sopranos response is just a reflection but its not covered with long words.. a reflection of yours.
i played the beta too, and i think h7 skill system is gonna be great if some X values got worked on. to me its better then h5 system where everything was in everywhere, chaotic and messed up.
spell system is good too, just needs a couple of extra spells i think
what i believe is, your just expressing your love of h5

Cleglaw Der Ratgeber
July 03, 2015 22:25:42

its ok, its fine, everyone is a fan here, but when its about h7 developement, those love expressions should be mixed up with upcoming new heroes game. that was h5 system. just leave it there, and instead of searching what is different from h5, look for what is good and what is not alone within itself.

July 04, 2015 07:22:08

@ Cleglaw : lol, I couldnt care less if you trust my judgement or not, you are just random person on the internet. You can make your own judgement after thinking little bit about presented stats in the older article if you are capable of little analysis. But as I said earlier I am done arguing with minions to which category you was just promoted. So congratulations and welcome on my evergrowing ignore list. Enjoy peacefull life of my ignorance of your existence.

Torgiljs
July 07, 2015 18:31:36

Может я что-то пропустил... Кто-нибудь может сказать что такое "способность (поддержка) матери энта"?

Fr_BergV34
July 07, 2015 19:03:38

Мать Энта - катапульта =)

Torgiljs
July 07, 2015 19:10:52

Спасибо! стало понятно.

Sanctuary_BD Der Finstere
July 07, 2015 19:14:11

Messa_21, мать-энт вообще-то палатка. катапульта - земной элементаль

Fr_BergV34
July 07, 2015 19:18:04

Спасибо , теперь точно понятно = D

Torgiljs
July 07, 2015 19:25:51

Значит всё-таки палатка.... А что у нее за эксклюзивная способность, кроме лечения, присущая только Матери Энта?

DmitriyNetsevW Der Getreue
July 07, 2015 19:45:56

+2 к передвижению и +10 к инициативе вылеченного.

Fr_BergV34