Thranduilll Der Mysteriöse
June 22, 2015 17:09:56

So now it's official. Faction for LITTLE GIRLS.

dr4gm0re Der Wahnsinnige
June 22, 2015 17:14:35

Agree

SlumbrousShip5 Der Erboste
June 22, 2015 17:18:05

and they still wonder why this game hardly sells lol

mammothhunter3
June 22, 2015 17:19:26

Wat, you don't like pretty elves?

Thranduilll Der Mysteriöse
June 22, 2015 17:25:07

Elves? I don't think it is Sylvan faction anymore. It's SORCERESS CASTLE now.
In this case I can't even discuss about it, it's not Irollan at all.
I'm just sad because I've waited 10 years for Sylvan and there is nothing for me in "H7" left.

mammothhunter3
June 22, 2015 17:28:54

Why shouldn't sylvan be a fairytale sorceress castle faction? In that regard I didn't like the new ashanized dragon and also blade dancer looks meh. But these cores are ok

EnergyW Der Hacker
June 22, 2015 17:37:19

I think it does not relate much to lore. Like trogs and striders in Dungeon. They can make as much lore as possible, but I doubt it would improve the feeling of them being into Dungeon. Like these units.

SlumbrousShip5 Der Erboste
June 22, 2015 17:44:09

What lives in the magical forests of the magical world of ashan?
Magically ladies, deer, and tree creatures.
I could come up with better stuff when I was seven.

EnergyW Der Hacker
June 22, 2015 17:51:41

Magical ladies, huh?

*fixes bow tie and sprays hair gel*

June 22, 2015 19:37:31

@blueraven
Sorry mate but, Sorceress castle does not have deers nor treants not even dragons, on the other hand it had unicorn and phoenix and dwarves lol
Also, seriously, like THIS is what ruins it for you? As in skill system and overall playability we have seen and from the articles and from beta are ok? lol please

Thranduilll Der Mysteriöse
June 22, 2015 19:48:31

LOL Galaadle, were you even "reading" me in the past? Wasn't it quite obvious that H7 is a flop for me because of skill system and initiative? The Sylvan is just the last sound after H7 hitting the bottom :D

Tito_Reni Der Wahnsinnige
June 22, 2015 20:29:36

Sorceress Faction was a thousand times better than this disgraceful Sylvan.

KhanOfSlaughter Der Eroberer
June 22, 2015 22:20:32

Who voted for this?

Tito_Reni Der Wahnsinnige
June 22, 2015 23:30:49

KhanOfSlaughter - Assholes, I suppose.

Djordjevic5 Der Prächtige
June 22, 2015 23:48:18

I would rather wait for other creatures to come, before I give my judgement

thGryphn
June 23, 2015 04:22:13

This line-up was called FURY. So, I suppose they're furious little girls, ROFLMAO.

FURY voters rejoice with your failure!

I'd say I told you so, but doesn't help with much...

Thranduilll Der Mysteriöse
June 23, 2015 11:56:42

It's not voters fault. They should have done something like this:

Pixie:

Dryads:

No little princess. No ghosts.
It's too late anyway. At least I am happy that there are few people not happy with this overly-fairy/overly-female faction. Maybe in H8 we will see true nature.

Misgandir
June 23, 2015 19:07:40

I can't understand why it is better then the dwarfs.

Hygihoof Der Erboste
June 24, 2015 03:56:47

@blueraven I don't want you people to think i'm spouting my 'sexist hate', but i'm telling you...

Theres some kind of feminist force behind the H7 developers.
I'm not mad they've done this with Sylvan, because quite frankly no matter how you approach it, wood elves are always going to be sissy or girly.

But the fucking gargoyles man...... I just don't understand......

June 22, 2015 17:05:25

lol I think it's OK, and I like the Pixie.

Igelkolnikov Der Uralte
June 22, 2015 17:12:31

Yes :) it reminds me of the pixie from H2. Makes me miss that phoenix even more though...

Qvikh Der Mysteriöse
June 22, 2015 17:16:12

Oh my, this is unbelievable. GalaadleHaut just said that Fury core looks OK. :p

aleszyl Der Beschützer
June 22, 2015 17:17:28

@Igel I know the feeling, I also find the pixie more or less close to that of Heroes II (and I love it), one can always hope that phoenix may show up as a neutral (fingers crossed)

SlumbrousShip5 Der Erboste
June 22, 2015 17:19:55

Heroes 2 pixie without a Phoenix or unicorn..yay cool whatever, looks out of place

June 24, 2015 19:25:00

guys, its sarcasm...

June 26, 2015 11:46:15

No is not, I really think Fury's core looks OK, believe me, I was the first one to be surprised lol

June 22, 2015 17:26:21

Great Ubisoft - master of lore destruction. Congratulations to another masterpiece. Split pixie into 2 units and discard unicorn ... excellent idea. I would say that this is fans fault as they voted it, however that isnt the real truth. That guy who designed lineups is responsible. Ubisoft is disolving fan base as if it was their primary goal. This is really beyond understanding.

EnergyW Der Hacker
June 22, 2015 17:27:23

And this revelation is now, rather than the time the votes were initiated?

mr3LiON
June 22, 2015 17:34:08

It is not Ubi, who voted for Fury lol.

June 22, 2015 17:34:45

I was pretty much telling it all the time, just seem relevant to point it out again. I guess people cant imagine whole picture. Pixie+Dryad is just terribe. Too similar units reminds me H6 sanctuary snow + water lady (dont remember the names). They should have put that awesome white tiger/lion rider instead of one of them + other changes. But sure everyone wants something else "there is no consensus here" ...

EnergyW Der Hacker
June 22, 2015 17:35:02

No, but proposed the line ups, all of which had flaw here and there.

June 22, 2015 17:37:56

@ mr3LiON : ubisoft suggested it as option, but I am done arguing with minions.

mr3LiON
June 22, 2015 17:38:14

@logical.dust
Heaven Sentinel, Crossbowman and Justicar are looks pretty the same to me. All of 'em are simply humans in armor. Yes? So Dryads and Pixies are both spirits. What's the problem?

SlumbrousShip5 Der Erboste
June 22, 2015 17:40:10

Damn straight! It sucks that the crappiest of three crappy line up votes won. But splitting the pixie into two separate units is so gay

Tito_Reni Der Wahnsinnige
June 22, 2015 20:41:18

@mr3LiOn - That is exactly why Haven sucks so much. A low fantasy Faction in a high fantasy world. Genius.

mr3LiON
June 23, 2015 00:25:03

@Tito_Reni Then Sylvans look good then? So vivd! So high fantasy! )

Tito_Reni Der Wahnsinnige
June 23, 2015 00:36:41

@mr3LiON - That's not high fantasy, that's crap.

mr3LiON
June 23, 2015 01:11:57

@Tito_Reni So you don't know what you want. You just complain. Okay.

Antalyan Der Uralte
June 23, 2015 11:51:06

More lineups should include unicorn.

mammothhunter3
June 22, 2015 17:59:22

This lineup needs phoenix badly instead of that green drag

Anemesis Der Plünderer
June 22, 2015 18:33:09

Phoenix :'(

RobvD84 Der Wahnsinnige
June 22, 2015 20:54:57

Green Drag Queen, bitchslapping yo all day! Feels better when snickers is beeing fed to it!

ELFGOU
June 23, 2015 15:07:42

Antalyan Der Uralte
June 24, 2015 10:41:10

Sorry, but phoenix is really not classical for sylvan. As neutral - why not. But it does not belong to sylvan.

June 24, 2015 15:10:56

@antalyan

Yes it does, removing it from this town was a mistake from heroes 3 actually lol

mammothhunter3
June 24, 2015 15:39:26

The vote had missed a good opportunity to separate creatures based on archetypes fans can recognize. If this line-up resembles sorceress faction so much, it could have had more creatures associated with it. Phoenix is one.
It was instead divided with some offense - defense - balance logic.

Binouz1976 Der Mysteriöse
June 26, 2015 09:12:28

Yes phoenix

KhanOfSlaughter Der Eroberer
June 23, 2015 13:05:17

I wish this voting had never happened. I thought I'd forget about it, but all I think about looking at these creatures, and will continue to think about when the elites/champions are posted, is the creatures that will NOT appear. The voting split the best creatures up, both in Sylvan and Dungeon. And now we're stuck with the regret that what we'd prefer to have was apart of a losing line-up.

June 23, 2015 13:11:52

100% marketing. Simply not thinkable to tear apart iconic creatures like this.
Voting sessions were a mess, Fury was the least popular at first, then they revealed some artwork of Blade dancer near the end ...
Dungeon was a bit better, as there were 2 rounds, and Minos, Blackies and Hydra all had a safe spot.

June 23, 2015 13:14:04

Ofc none of the artworks corresponds, for instance Pixie was a green leaf lol

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
June 23, 2015 15:24:48

@Galaad: That was before it was known if Sylvan's TC would be day or night. The original leaf-pixie corresponds to the former. The glowy, colorful one we see now fits the night-theme quite well imo. Concept art isn't called that way for a reason. As other elements change, so can the art.

June 23, 2015 15:40:27

Well yes Marble, but it is denying the obvious saying the artworks shown didn't influence voters lol

Antalyan Der Uralte
June 24, 2015 10:41:49

Agree but I like all the other votes, excluding line-up ones.

Zatrakus95 Der Ritterliche
June 22, 2015 20:31:15

Very nice espacially Oak Dryad.

Have a nice day!

PS. Dear haters- before you go into outrage, no matter instant because you really dislike something or later on when you'll grow bored off hating something else: drink a cup of tea, take a walk (or at least don't touch keyboard) and than write a comment. Mods and devs are going to be thankfull:).

RobvD84 Der Wahnsinnige
June 22, 2015 20:36:44

Why is it if someone dislike something he/she becomes automaticly a hater? I think most ppl don't even know what that word means. The same with the word gay, ppl use it to point out that something is wrong and use it as something negative. I think it is the wrong use of word. But yeah keep on beeing ignorant...

RobvD84 Der Wahnsinnige
June 22, 2015 20:57:33

Oh and also the devs are going to be thankfull too if you are beeing honest. Like if something doesn't work like that.

Stormhelico Der Mysteriöse
June 22, 2015 21:07:57

"Dear haters..." I don't know what is worse: a hater or fanboy or somebody who think the rest of the people is worse than him. Good behaviour, an example for everyone."Do you criticise something?hater!" Really pathetic.

Besides, it shows that you don't read any comment, only criticise what you suppose is the behaviour of people. I don't see the rage (only for few people and that's what they think, and this is subjective, their opinion is so valid as your, mine...)

As I said, really pathetic

Zatrakus95 Der Ritterliche
June 23, 2015 18:45:17

Finally a simple note:

If you want to be taken seriously act like adults which belive me or not doesn't mean being cynical and treating others like children.
Moreover choosing respcetfull style of writing is not only devs and mods duty but also yours.
Spamming hashtags is actually childish and only points at how little arguments you have.
Last but not least this series has 6 instulments in it (soon 7) so acting like it only had third one is serious case of denial. 20 years passed guys.

June 23, 2015 19:31:31

lol
@Ubi-MoshiMoshi

Funny that you don't remove a full thread of personal attacks lol

Lizard_Warrior
June 23, 2015 19:53:03

The mods are biased =O

June 24, 2015 00:48:38

@ Zatrakus95 : I do not have anything against deer. It is noble creature, in fact in Hobbit elves used exactly deers. Problem is that this is heroes of might and magic not hobbit. Unicorn was iconic unit therefore it should be in all lineups. It is iconic same as resources (sulfur, mercury, crystals, gems) were. If ubisoft added more units 9-10 tiers and included deer along with unicorn I would say no word, then also pixie and dryad would be no problem. They simply removed some classic

June 24, 2015 00:53:01

units in favor of some new ones (they didnt add anything - they replaced -> nothing is improved). New ones are by no means bad, look on them .. devs devoted many hours modeling and polising it. If they did same thing with original creatures they would be just as marvelous but universe continuity would be kept. Why purposfully create diferent world? Ashan can resembe original world to the extent that everyone would be happy, but yet they make it diferent on purpose, thats just iritating.

June 24, 2015 01:00:39

And lastly ... yes changes would be expensive now, thats why there should have been planing phase where our feedback would be actually usefull for something. This whole council was nothing but marketing crap when people falsly believed that they can influence something. Only achieved stuff was something which should have been nobrainer in the first place.

mr3LiON
June 24, 2015 01:07:07

Stop complaining already. Same faces, same words, same cries all over the site. Ugh. Sorehaeds.

June 24, 2015 01:14:57

You see, take allknowing mr3LiON as example here. He is not adding anything to the conversation just iritates people around. His argumentation is futile and illogical. He asks questions as if he never played this game before. He would be happy no matter what decision would ubisoft make. Such peoples opinion should be completely ignored as it can potentially hurt game quality.

mr3LiON
June 24, 2015 01:47:18

Argumentation? Conversation? Lolwhat? What do you think, you are part of development team or something? You think that your arguments will change something? You think my arguments will change something? Oh, come on.. I don't bother wasting my time on meaningless things like countless quarrles. You should try too. I just hate complainers. I prefer follow a development process and see what happens. Silently. Mostly )

Fr_BergV34
June 24, 2015 01:57:06

Then the question is, why this website ? To read the enthusiastic comments of the user and a Troll ? To discuss children pictures pixie, etc ?
I always thought that a series of turn-based strategy "Heroes" for adults (( sorry.

June 24, 2015 01:57:28

" I don't bother wasting my time on meaningless things like countless quarrles"

You obviously do lol

Fr_BergV34
June 24, 2015 02:06:27

mr3LiON You have already spent time on comments , please =)

June 24, 2015 02:16:19

@ mr3LiON : sadly no, your and mine and anyones arguments here will not change anything (now). I guess you could use more critical thinking - you know - there is reason why people complain. Simply hating or ignoring critical point of view will not make stuff any better. I explained quite extensively where the problem lies and what could have been done to fix it. Will I buy this game? Most likely no. Why do I care then? I just dont know. HOMM is more to me than just a game, I cant just do nothing

June 24, 2015 02:17:22

Expressing opinion here is that one grain of hope of influence I got, so I am trying minuswell to use it. And then people like you came here who want to take that last piece away. Thank you very much. So please leave me at peace and I would most appreciate if you would just ignore my comments (silently) as I will from now on yours. Thank you.

Thranduilll Der Mysteriöse
June 24, 2015 03:14:39

Messa_21, I thought as well that Heroes is a game for older ones.
Unfortunately, now I can see how wrong I was. This site is full of empty flatterers. Sometimes the praise here is so absurd I wonder if devs themselves comment articles here. Tons of constructive criticism has been done. Tons of clues. What are the results of that? We all know the answer for that question. I really hope this series will be freed from Ubisoft hands.

Fr_BergV34
June 24, 2015 11:27:19

blueraven9 , It is especially appalling to see a ton of Anglo-Russian flooding and kindergarten on the forum.And it's disgusting to see how to delete normal ,healthy criticism.
I agree , a ton of idiotic comment , really do all these people play heroes ?... \The vote at all shocked , "arguments" , so to speak .\

June 24, 2015 11:59:10

@LW

They sure are.

"PS. Dear haters-", totally fine lol

June 24, 2015 12:09:54

I love Heroes of Might and Magic, and as such I complain when in my mind Ubi is making wrong decisions. Ubi have acknowledged themselves more than once they are a bit clueless about the brand.

June 24, 2015 12:13:15

This is why I consider this "Ps. Dear Haters" to be flaming, especially since, if you notice, every single post from Zatrakus has a "side note for haters". This is not feedback, this is not constructive, this is only encouraging tensions between shadow council members and TBH I find it really LMAO @MoshiMoshi that you keep that comment while you removed a single "lol" of mine in a skill article. That "lol" was really meaning, "are you kidding Ubi?", and righteously. People upvoted just as much.

Zatrakus95 Der Ritterliche
June 24, 2015 12:15:14

@GalaadleHaut: If by wrong decisions you mean not using Enroth's IP they don't have rights for then yes they do.

Mirash_ge Der Drache
June 24, 2015 12:18:07

@Гала , я читала тексты Zatrakus \ Завтрака )) еще зимой , по-моему он троллит .
Не трать на него время. ) Он зимой троллил про пауков , хвалил Юби и пауков.
Завтракус ) -затрах .....с )))

June 24, 2015 12:18:50

Well there was not only Enroth you know lol, but there is not only legacy issues, you obviously missed my comments regarding gameplay in some past articles too.

Yes they bought the rights, legally they can do whatever they want of course. But as a fan, I contest many decisions and this is a platform created for that so if you don't agree either you give me proper argumentation RELATED TO THE GAME either you don't flame. lol how ironic

Mirash_ge Der Drache
June 24, 2015 12:30:03

Most of the posts of Zatrakus95 begins with a condemnation of the forum users. Isn't that trolling ?

Binouz1976 Der Mysteriöse
June 26, 2015 09:14:33

Agree with you

raider_manhc Der Plünderer
June 22, 2015 19:41:18

2 things. why have both dryads and pixies?? arent they the same thing? its been pretty much same thing in older heroes games... and pixies look like its a drawing not a 3d animation picture...

SlumbrousShip5 Der Erboste
June 22, 2015 19:45:04

well ubisoft is a bit lacking in the imagination department.
Deer and wolves replacing mythical creatures are two examples.

mr3LiON
June 22, 2015 19:49:12

Why are you asking abut it NOW, not when the voting was taking place?

Qvikh Der Mysteriöse
June 22, 2015 20:07:57

@SlumbrousShip5 - Actually wolves were in all parts of the series :p

EnergyW Der Hacker
June 22, 2015 20:08:39

Because of the flood fest it was done then? I mean things escalated there quickly and nobody asked for a different line-up than the ones we got.

sung4n Der Beschützer
June 22, 2015 20:10:18

@raider_manhc:I think Pixie is like always, a melee, maybe this time with a few spell for debuff enemy. While, Dryad is more like Support maybe a shooter as well, I don't know

@SlumbrousShip5: Doe (and the upgrade: Stag) is actually quite mythical and noble and majestic at the same time. You know, that Thranduil riding a Stag, right? (or is it an elk? can't really tell the differences) and some fantasy lore has stag/elk as part of nature faction, so it's not really that wrongfully placed.

Hygihoof Der Erboste
June 24, 2015 04:07:56

@sung4n except what the hell is a deer doing in a bloody battlefield.

I mean come on. Imagine a siege right, your army of crossbowmen and knights and shit are standing guard behind your walls. You peer over the battlements and see an army of.....

fucking blue deer.

Blake00
June 23, 2015 12:02:51

Would like to thank Ubi for offering 3 lousy choices & ignoring the much better fan suggested 1s. Also would like to thank many of my fellow fans again for letting the worst of those 3 win the vote just because you didn't want the emerald knight or python which really wasn't that bad compared to this lineup. Part 1 is a Paris fashion show.. can't wait for part 2 where we'll get to see even more elves in fancy cloathing and the amazing upgraded deer unit! *rolls eyes*

RIP Unicorns and phoenixes

Dogwoggle10
June 23, 2015 14:01:06

One thing i noticed is that Fury line-up won by far as i remember and now the half of us and maybe more are not satisfied with combination of creatures.. Personally i like the idea of Dryad and Hunters but pixie are just bald decision.. Blade dancers are really cool unit but more as CORE unit and don't know how strong they can be as elite status..

June 24, 2015 02:39:50

+1 from me. But I think that lineup itself is not that bad. But It could have been much better with Unicorn and Phoenix (and perhaps Pegasus). Design should have been such that multiple units builds would be possible, classic ones and new ones as well, that way game would keep its core and also evolve. Multiple builds and sub factions would definetly be appreciated by most of ppl. If money would be issue, they could just start with 4 factions (but exeptionally well made ones) and add more later.

sung4n Der Beschützer
June 22, 2015 17:04:04

Pixie's color scheme remind me of Pixie from Conflux on H3. Not really a bad thing, but voting line-up with phoenix (forgot the faction name), I actually worry that Dryad and Pixie would be too similar, and still do, gonna hold my judge with detailed ability reveal. Otherwise, Master Hunter probably the coolest Core unit so far. I can imagine using this a lot. Although I preferred Dwarven more *cries again in the corner*

aleszyl Der Beschützer
June 22, 2015 17:15:04

Really ? The Pixie and Sprite remind me more of the one from Heroes II personally :)

sung4n Der Beschützer
June 22, 2015 17:43:35

after re-googling, yes you're right, it more resembles the H2

Avel0rian
June 23, 2015 13:14:51

Pixies and dryads?????????$%^&*@# ... DO YOU REALLY WANT TO HURT ME, DO YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE ME CRY???)

DarMior Der Wanderer
June 23, 2015 13:22:32

yes. Yes! YES!!!

RedAlien55 Der Wahnsinnige
June 23, 2015 13:42:49

If i must be honest, Dryads looking maybe a little too less interesting, but Pixie have a really nice and fresh design, i think a lot better than a Dry or hunter

Antalyan Der Uralte
June 24, 2015 10:43:41

Dryads? Great
Pixies? Ok.
But NOT together.

krayz1e2010 Der Finstere
June 23, 2015 11:09:24

Everything is great, but MASTER HUNTER is amazing!

MeowKitten Der Magische
June 22, 2015 19:36:52

These are really nice! I like them all :)

MeowKitten Der Magische
June 22, 2015 19:37:34

Actually, the mouth of Pixie and Sprite looks a bit weird ._.

iWellplay Der Wanderer
June 22, 2015 19:47:23

Pixie and Sprit don't have...mouth.

LightAvatarX Der Unberührbare
June 22, 2015 19:53:47

yeap like a faceless

MeowKitten Der Magische
June 22, 2015 19:58:24

Ohhhh that's why xD thanks

Qvikh Der Mysteriöse
June 22, 2015 17:14:18

The units are well-made, but I don't like it that dryads and pixies are in one line-up. Core looks pretty weak and boring this way. Just as I feared... Sylanna's Fury was probably the worst choice.

rsurdal Der Kreegan
June 22, 2015 17:55:27

The Pixie/Sprite would fit nicely with the Phoenix... just saying ^^ , and where's the Unicorns? :D

Black_Weaver Der Schlächter
June 22, 2015 17:56:40

In neutrals I hope.

Antalyan Der Uralte
June 22, 2015 18:05:44

Hope for unicorns the same as griffins.

Black_Weaver Der Schlächter
June 22, 2015 18:37:04

What do you mean? Griffins already were as neutrals in beta and they were in core!! Do you want to put unicorns in core as well? Seriously?

Antalyan Der Uralte
June 24, 2015 10:44:05

More than to miss them...

June 24, 2015 14:41:46

_
—http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=41430
_

Antikouras Der Wanderer
June 24, 2015 14:47:34

interesting

June 24, 2015 14:52:20

We all want Heroes 7 to be good.

GrayMatters Der Prächtige
June 24, 2015 16:31:06

It seems interesting, but why do you guys use H5 "thematic" magic? It was at the time really bad, from balancing issues (Light/Dark far stronger than the other) or diversity in spells.

Those "destruction", "summoning" and so on are already specializations. Maybe it can fit a first level of specialization. The "element" approach is I believe better, as it is more open at the start, and less restrictive anyway. it appears bad in H7 because there are too many, but H3 4 schools system can suit well

GrayMatters Der Prächtige
June 24, 2015 16:47:32

The more I read it, the less I understand. What is the point of having 7 schools of magic here? You don't choose them as skills, am I right?

It is basically Heroes 5 magic system tweaked, but I don't understand what you gain by keeping those "schools" here. You could say there is a summoning school and have the same kind of skill tree and specialization.

It is IMO lacking the versatility of magic, too quickly you are specialized.

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
June 24, 2015 16:50:39

The point is there is no point :)

T4HOC Der Mächtige
June 24, 2015 06:01:33

Идентичность наблюдаю я. Брали бы пример с Племен. Дриаду заменить на сатира, танцора на энта, лань на единорога, энта на феникса. Куда было бы, по моему мнению, разнообразней, красочней и лучше.