KhanOfSlaughter Der Eroberer
May 27, 2015 22:14:24

If people want to continue to show their support for Ubisoft, by all means go nuts. But don't try to lecture other fans about why they should be happy and thankful. It's becoming quite clear that you do not understand the angst felt by fans one bit.

Much appreciated!

Thranduilll Der Mysteriöse
May 28, 2015 04:21:43

GalaadleHaut Der Held
May 29, 2015 13:46:14

So many messages coming from disappointed fan are being deleted anyway.

Cleglaw Der Ratgeber
May 27, 2015 22:32:21

there is nothing to say other than there is nothing to say.

Mirash_ge Der Drache
May 27, 2015 22:36:27

"Best Comment" nomination ))

EnergyW Der Hacker
May 28, 2015 18:13:33

Ah, but there is something to say.

Give us more articles!

GarionRahl Der Magische
May 27, 2015 18:52:54

Merci pour ces informations ! Est-il envisagé de fournir des articles de gameplay cette semaine (articles sur les magies manquantes et la métamagie par exemple) en attendant que les devs fassent leur travail ?

GarionRahl Der Magische
May 27, 2015 18:53:08

Thank you for this information! Are there plans to provide gameplay articles this week (on missing items and magic Metamagic for example) until the devs do their job?

EnergyW Der Hacker
May 27, 2015 18:53:38

It was told below there may be at least one skill article this week.

Ubi-Nox Der Schatten des Todes
May 27, 2015 18:53:47

GarionRahl Der Magische
May 27, 2015 18:55:13

Thanks for your answer Ubi-Nox :-)

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
May 27, 2015 18:57:17

@UBI NOX: We need all the skills and magic schools revealed before beta starts. That is what you promised us :) (except those related to Sylvan and Dungon)

Ubi-Nox Der Schatten des Todes
May 27, 2015 19:04:15

I must admit I don't remember promising the full Skill listing before the beta launch :( (but to "accelerate publication"). However my brain is overheating a bit for a few weeks so I apologize if I forgot it. I will provide more of them for sure and you will have complete list of all content of the beta next week :)

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
May 27, 2015 19:08:15

@UBI NOX: Last weekend you told us (you were quite active here from your home place) that you will publish all the rest skills and magic schools on Monday before beta starts :) And today is already Wednesday :)

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
May 27, 2015 19:08:53

And you couldn't publish them because you were at home :) Now remember? :)

Ubi-Nox Der Schatten des Todes
May 27, 2015 19:10:49

Publishing the list will be easy, full details might be really time consuming. Will do my best thus! I would hate to break a promise :(

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
May 27, 2015 19:17:58

OK, thanks. Just to remind you, you said
"On Monday all information will be available directly on the game so I am sure you will able to discover them. Finally, there is no link between people in charge of this website and the game development."

Minastir Der Beschützer
May 27, 2015 19:21:50

and something like this ;) although I feel sorry that you have to do this all by yourself, maybe Moshi will be so nice and will help you :)
-----
>"Hello Bongowombat, we will publish on Monday a full listing of the content of the beta :) (all names: spells, skills, heroes etc.)."

Ubi-Nox Der Schatten des Todes
May 27, 2015 19:37:16

Ok now I see :p So yes it was a listing I promised not full details :p It was suppossed to go along with the release of the beta :( But I will share full details for some of them until next week then :) (the more I am humanly able to provide with all other tasks I have to handle right now!)

SlumbrousShip5 Der Erboste
May 28, 2015 18:40:11

much appreciated!

Mirash_ge Der Drache
May 27, 2015 22:31:31

Ну-ка все вместе , уши развесьте !
Лучше по-хорошему , хлопайте в ла-до-ши наааааам ! )))

KhanOfSlaughter Der Eroberer
May 28, 2015 05:21:12

I put this comment into google translate so I could read it since it was getting some likes, but it comes back as:

Come together, ears hang!
Top-good, clap la-shek to naaaaaam!

DimaJeydar Der Wahnsinnige
May 28, 2015 06:31:25

:D
You was very close. It's something like:

Come together, hang your ears (listen open-mouthed)!
Better clap in hands for us!

Mirash_ge Der Drache
May 28, 2015 10:49:57

Khan ) This quote from the famous Russian cartoon "Musicians of Bremen".
"We come to you for an hour"
" Мы к вам заехали на час " - Песня из м/ф "Бременские музыканты"

Minastir Der Beschützer
May 28, 2015 00:20:28

SYLVAN : heroes :)
-------
- Magic male hero : http://i.imgur.com/Scry7NH.jpg
-------
- Magic female hero: http://i.imgur.com/DClyPE9.jpg
-------
- Might male hero: http://raptorvee.c0.pl/Vindictus/Kai.png

Thranduilll Der Mysteriöse
May 28, 2015 04:20:13

If the model of female hero will look like the one you posted I will be totally in love with project.

Nelarth Der Getreue
May 28, 2015 04:56:48

The magic heroes would be amazing if they looked like that. The might one reminds me of MMH6 Tears Might Stronghold hero tho

Black_Weaver Der Schlächter
May 28, 2015 06:29:13

Some other Sylvan related arts ;)

Druid1
—http://savepic.ru/7099940.jpg
Druid2
—http://savepic.ru/7142951.jpg
Druid3
—http://savepic.ru/7121447.jpg
Green dragon
—http://savepic.ru/7114278.jpg
Wolf
—http://savepic.ru/7108134.jpg

May 28, 2015 06:44:11

Amazon subfaction would be definetly welcome :) elves/swamp/amazon all 3 forest based, swamp evil, elves good and amazon neutral aligment. That would also resolve the problem of male/female druid.

pinguoui Der Prächtige
May 28, 2015 08:00:31

wonderfull

Cleglaw Der Ratgeber
May 28, 2015 12:43:06

looks very fake. male druid is nearly exactly same wth h5 one, female hero looks like she jumped from a night club or something, which was another h5 art thing, in total i didnt even liked those first ones.

the picture that from wizards of the coast is what i liked most. for me a druid, a true nature related unit-hero should look like that in art style.

other ones are ripp of from unnecesarry sexy low quality warcrafty styles.
what i like from h7 is, it has good taste in art, just like h3.

Cleglaw Der Ratgeber
May 28, 2015 12:44:41

that donkey ear elf model, cute looking wolf etc etc.. those have %0 possibility to be in h7. and thats a god thing. raise your expectations, h5 art was terrible and you will meet better sylvan now.

Cleglaw Der Ratgeber
May 28, 2015 12:47:47

keep in mind that i m not only voicing my own personal taste, i exactly know what h6 and h7 do with art style, and i m trying to tell you what can be real and what can be not, my personal taste about them are, just, on the same track with it.

Antarius90 Der Mysteriöse
May 28, 2015 12:58:54

@Minastir @Black_Weaver Nice! i hope the Heroes VII models will be like these arts :)

I WANT SYLVAN NOW! xD

Thranduilll Der Mysteriöse
May 28, 2015 14:03:35

Cleglaw, of course it is fake. He just showed his favourite ideas :-)

Black_Weaver Der Schlächter
May 28, 2015 16:29:21

@blueraven9, did you like that green dragon? Personally I can't imagine what could look better.

Minastir Der Beschützer
May 28, 2015 17:05:29

@Cleglaw Well you don't know as much as you think you do, this female druid is from Ashan compendium, this book came after H6 and the art of it correct with the 'lore' and i did covered her boobs in photoshop, the male druid is from M&MX and not from HV, the game was made by Limbic, I'm just gonna let you add 2 + 2

May 27, 2015 22:08:27

I have one question to UBI: Is there any chance that management and game leads will be changed? From organisational point of view H6 was total management failure and I dont want to be bad, but what happened on monday was another fiasco. Not to mention that there is absolutely no vision about future of this game (as future expansions are not even confirmed) and game direction is also way too off. Whole budget planing seems out of place. I think this game deserves better "head of the party".

storm_sword
May 28, 2015 01:47:07

This I can support at least to some extent. There is still the chance to change the pre-selected skills which will be the doom of this game and especially it's longevity. If they do that I don't have too many complaints for the time being.

May 28, 2015 02:10:26

Well I promised myself to not get into arguing about game content itself as that is lost case, but from ocasions like this it can be seen the very low profesionality of game leaders and whole management that sort of also indeed descends to game content. Look on projects like WoG or H5.5, sure fan made - but why despite obsolete graphics I like them more than what is going on over here? Vision of H7 creators doesnt go beyond first day of game release. HOMM franchise deserves better.

storm_sword
May 28, 2015 02:15:04

Haven't checked the wog or tried the H5.5 but the H5.5 and the hota for H3 are much better on idea level. Installed the hota and have played it a bit, really good. Purely on that basis I anticipate being playing the H5.5 some time in the future instead of H7.

What is WoG?

May 28, 2015 02:27:40

WoG (wake of gods) is fan made mod for H3 whose enhancement list is endless. Since it is in H3 engine it is sort of obsolete graphically. I dont know if hota already contains wog enhancements (in wog there is stuff like stack experience and battle commanders (hero in battlefiend)) - havent played H3 recently. But overall direction is certainly better as in H7.

storm_sword
May 28, 2015 02:31:47

I haven't noticed stack experience or hero on battlefield. It's on the traditional Heroes basis. Really good in it from the few stints I've had with it. The classic skill system and magics and all have their advantages. The game remains so simple to create and to learn and you can have a good game with basically any people in no time. Straight forward and fun.

storm_sword
May 28, 2015 02:33:41

Though I prefer the H5 style skill system, the abilities inside skills and the factionalized abilities inside the skills. More point to the fact of having different classes of heroes inside the game.

May 28, 2015 02:38:56

One of many enhancements in wog is actuall skill "rebalance" making usefull even most unwanted skills. You can check :
- http://www.celestialheavens.com/h3maparchives/wog/wogfeatures.html

storm_sword
May 28, 2015 02:40:33

Whether it is a wheel or a random one (with weighed probabilities having different options for different hero classes on level ups) I don't really mind. The wheel is logical now that I finally got it few weeks ago (just keeps on turning), the random one is a bit more difficult to create unorthodox heroes. The latter would support this current lore perfectly.

Personally I don't have a real preference but I'm slightly biased over the latter.

storm_sword
May 28, 2015 02:43:11

The rebalance is a good one since there are/were few weaker ones. Offence > Armorer for example. And I wouldn't go for evil eye or mysticism if they wouldn't come from a hut.

storm_sword
May 28, 2015 03:01:31

...I think the rebalance means something else in this case...

anyway, nice to know one more, thanks logic. I have to pour myself on these someday as I know I can do plenty for these on the code side, I'm just a bit reluctant to go programming anymore without a salary.

bitmaid Der Magische
May 28, 2015 05:38:23

I don't think they will discuss this type of thing publicly with you.

May 28, 2015 06:32:18

@ bitmaid : well probably not, but the bug is planted. Gives them something to think about (if they even read this blog). Anyway unless someone from their leads doesnt resign on their function I guess not much will change.which is rather sad - there should be some controll mechanism even on management level. I wonder what would be required for ubi to actually make personal changes in theirs management. If H7 will not be success they will just drop whole fanchise instead of responsible people...

GalaadleHaut Der Held
May 29, 2015 12:41:27

WoG/ERA is not a mod. Basically is SoD/Complete with scripting support. Allows you to shape the game how you want. Currently there are +100 of mods ERA compatible.

Zatrakus95 Der Ritterliche
May 27, 2015 20:12:24

this is kind of info nobody wouldwant to see (bugs, delays) but it says us a lot about Limbic's attitude- they are not willing to give up on quality and not shy about how it's uncomofortable both for us and them.
That my dear councillors is honesty and respect to community.

Have a nice day!

undeadstyle
May 27, 2015 20:37:15

Imagine it if you buy another anything. You paid for it. But this thing they don't give you... They tell you... "we now return you'll update a bit." time time time...
And than more expensive for you this thing, the more you will be angry!

cossacking
May 27, 2015 20:44:19

@undeadstyle:
But then again, it was your choice to pay the full price in advance.

codedawg
May 27, 2015 23:27:14

Well said Zat, people forget we are not set to release until September. BEAT = TESTING

Zatrakus95 Der Ritterliche
May 28, 2015 11:05:51

@codedawg: Keeping up in mind that these people also don't get what work schedule is so it's not a supprise.

mediczero Der Schicksalshammer
May 28, 2015 18:26:26

Things we all hope for:
Neutrals
Information about Sylvan
lich and vampire progress (the female vampire dream still live!)
Stronghold and necropolis war machines
More tales!

Black_Weaver Der Schlächter
May 28, 2015 18:29:33

and the remaining magic schools

EnergyW Der Hacker
May 28, 2015 18:30:37

But I fear we may rather see things like "Limbic Studios, part II: Toilet Chronicles".

Minastir Der Beschützer
May 28, 2015 18:39:26

or maybe the void consumed the article ;(

ElinaHD
May 28, 2015 18:07:06

More news, please. We haven't seen any interesting content last time. What about The Next Tales?

LukaOo Der Getreue
May 28, 2015 18:09:12

The Next Tales about Nagas. Nagas won up-votes. :)

EnergyW Der Hacker
May 28, 2015 18:14:54

I wouldn't make too many assumptions. That being said, it may not mean that we will read about nagas.

EnergyW Der Hacker
May 28, 2015 18:15:11

But it is a nice idea, since we have not heard of them much.

LukaOo Der Getreue
May 28, 2015 18:26:23

They won, it means, won. Give us tales :)

mediczero Der Schicksalshammer
May 28, 2015 18:28:59

Give Us Nagas!
#GUN

EnergyW Der Hacker
May 28, 2015 18:35:29

But is it an official victory? I don't remember them talking that the one with most upvotes is the winner. There are other things to consider here, for nagas are isolationist faction, while demons and dwarves have some history about them.

LukaOo Der Getreue
May 28, 2015 18:45:07

It is more than official. You can look up-votes here: https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/view/the-next-tales

ElinaHD
May 28, 2015 21:54:58

No, not nagas! So many tales can be told, much more interesting than that. Raelag's story, Zakera, Eruina, Tuidhana, Kiril...

akamakc Der Beschützer
May 27, 2015 23:19:54

Хорошо что не тратил на это 2000 р. Чувствую им придется дату выхода перенести что бы все было нормально.

sgsc22 Der Finstere
May 28, 2015 00:33:04

радуйся если игра вообще будет хоть как то работать -опыт с 6Н говорит что тут все возможно..

Mirash_ge Der Drache
May 27, 2015 18:25:09

Биллютень о Бэтси ....) выздоравливай , подруга !
знакомое слово " рассинхронизация " , увы частенько видела в Г 6 этот диагноз ....

DerekDreik2015 Der Finstere
May 27, 2015 18:36:30

Особенно если с диной на карте:))

Jo3780 Der Magische
May 27, 2015 20:10:53

Надеюсь это излечимо?!! Эта " рассинхронизация ")

Mirash_ge Der Drache
May 27, 2015 20:30:05

в 6 хроника .....

Zatrakus95 Der Ritterliche
May 28, 2015 15:32:12

I've seen a lot of misguided complaints thrown towards Ubi so little reminder- if you have something to say about Ubi post it on their forum. This article has nothing to do with them- Limbic found heavy bugs and has to fix them. Thus we have a delay.
Posting these here makes finding important questions harder and slows development down.
Also have a nice day!

GrayMatters Der Prächtige
May 28, 2015 16:16:07

So you are saying the publisher of the game and owner of the franchise is not the one in charge of media relation, selling and publicity? As far as I understand, it is not Limbic who decide if there is a "beta", the release date of the "beta" or final game, or managing the pre-orders

I highly doubt Limbic decides alone what and when things are disclosed on this web site. And of course posting here doesn't slow the development, why would it? Dev are coding/debugging, not moderatinis siteg th

EnergyW Der Hacker
May 28, 2015 18:09:32

I will blame them because they are Limbic's "boss" company. In other words, they are the ones that made the limit of two weeks, two factions etc. for the beta in the first place.

Zatrakus95 Der Ritterliche
May 28, 2015 18:29:42

@GrayMatters: If didn't know that Limbic decides when beta starts and 2 weekend
where declared as time of first phase of beta. Also devs does not receive important questions and suggestions when they are hard to found by mods. Moreover try to think like Ubi- how much time and money do you give for sequel of failed product with unpredictable fan base? Not too much just enough for it to be well done but not too much so there is no pressure or space for risky moves.

Zatrakus95 Der Ritterliche
May 28, 2015 18:33:03

@Tanatos.Rise : Sad, poor hater not seen difference between reason and fanatism.

Zatrakus95 Der Ritterliche
May 28, 2015 18:50:42

@Energy: There are only 2 factions really done by now: Necro reworked partially, Stronghold needs some basic tweeks as it's the most fresh one, Dungeon and Sylvan are currently at work. Thus so little content which impacts time of first beta phase. There is no need for more than 2 weeks of testing. No matter what you think about pre-orders issue it's still beta testing not demo- game is still rather far from completion. Major bugs are killed now lesser are for "civilians".

EnergyW Der Hacker
May 28, 2015 19:00:40

Well, you forget that some have pre-ordered just to play beta. Delays may happen, but it is just a short beta, it is not even the final product, yet they are still struggling to fix these bugs.
And beta also gives the player what he can expect in the final game. Even if he/she already pre-ordered..
Besides, I don't see how can't there be any more factions, since in the Haven video (which was made, but was discarded) you can see Stronghold hero, so I doubt they can't add the two factions as well.

Silvans07 Der Magische
May 28, 2015 14:30:15

Я так понимаю, стоит призадуматься и о релизе в сентябре. Лучше морально готовиться к октябрю-ноябрю, а то и вовсе к новому году. Как говориться готовиться нужно к худшему, но надеяться на сентябрь... ^_^

Jo3780 Der Magische
May 28, 2015 14:44:58

Сплюнь)

DerekDreik2015 Der Finstere
May 28, 2015 15:14:20

Вот мне интересно эти их баги с сейвами и все остальное.. Они с самого начала были? Может там вообще какие нибудь с движком проблемы. И тогда им придется все заново делать. Мы же все знаем что баги и зависания + проблемы с диной в шестерке они вообще так никогда и не исправили.

agar6 Der Wahnsinnige
May 28, 2015 15:42:50

Движок-то фирменный анреальный. Если уж его испортить успели, ну..)

Silvans07 Der Magische
May 28, 2015 16:46:39

Тьфу-Тьфу-Тьфу! ^_^

Jo3780 Der Magische
May 28, 2015 16:57:10

))))))))))

LiyaGlb Der Magische
May 28, 2015 06:31:56

Хотела я предзаказ на игру делать, а теперь сижу и думаю "а ну-ка нафиг", лучше дождусь, когда игра выйдет, подешевеет и куплю на Озоне)) как 6 за 300 рублей купила, да еще с книгой артов из коллекционки 5 в придачу)) просто у Юби отношения с фанатами построены на вытягивании денег из последних, и потому как-то не хочется им эти деньги отдавать. Вот 5 все части купила и не пожалела ни разу, потому что игра того стоит, а здесь я сомневаюсь, что будет тот же восторг.

CrimsonFire7777
May 28, 2015 08:38:49

прям в точку все сказала. 5 ку купил в 1 й день продаж и играл не отрываясь год и сейчас играю время от времени. 6-ку купил тоже в первый день, но забыл о ней на следующий день. 3 ку играю уже 15 лет. Загружена на всех моих компах. И сам диск HoMM III SoD покупал уже 3 раза(приходят в негодность из за постоянного использования и таскания с собой на работу).

LiyaGlb Der Magische
May 28, 2015 09:06:04

CrimsonFire7777, вот-вот, с 3 знакомая ситуация, до сих пор играю с увлечением в нее! И в 5 так же играла - не надоедало, только сейчас компа нормального нет, и заветные диски с 5 лежат, дожидаясь своего часа - в первую очередь 5 установлю, когда комп будет! ^^ а 6 и 4 у меня скорее для коллекции куплены, потому что с таким увлечением в них не поиграешь..

Andartan
May 28, 2015 10:35:44

Кто как, а я жду торрент-эдишн :)
Лучшее соотношения цена-качество

hero_of_heroes
May 28, 2015 11:52:38

К слову о 5-х: у них ещё пол года после релиза случались рассинхроны в мультиплеере, а сейв, при большом желании, я и в 3.1 раскрошить могу, однако это не помешало им стать "триумфальным возрождением серии" а тут с таким боятся даже бетку выпустить:)

Mirash_ge Der Drache
May 28, 2015 11:57:12

К слову о 6 - прям неполный список ее проблем до сих пор )

LiyaGlb Der Magische
May 28, 2015 12:44:09

В 5 было то, чего не было до этого ни в одной части игры (и это безусловно выделяет ее на общем фоне): 3D графика (даже в замках), переработанные фракции, новый игровой мир, сосем иное впечатление от игры в целом. Помню когда первый раз игру включила - была в неописуемом восторге! А с 7 точно такого уже не будет, ибо ничего принципиально нового мы тут не увидим(( поэтому и требования к игре строже.

DerekDreik2015 Der Finstere
May 27, 2015 20:00:53

Бете такая близкая и далекая
Прекрасна словно роза
Но травмирована
И страдает склерозом!!

shmelloff Der Ritterliche
May 27, 2015 20:20:59

- ААХАХАХАХАХАХАХ
- Да _Динамо_ эта Бэтси - самое настояшее ))) Бабки истрачены -и все :)

Все будут во френдзоне до сентября xD

Thranduilll Der Mysteriöse
May 27, 2015 19:45:31

You will hate me for that but I'd rather see Sylvan now than play beta :D

BigBadMother Der Zerstörer
May 27, 2015 19:54:52

Eleves got stupid ears! Nobody likes Treehuggers ;)

fopkovic1 Der Ritterliche
May 27, 2015 19:58:49

@BigBadMother
indeed, just replace it by Inferno :P

Articun Der Wanderer
May 27, 2015 20:00:52

Inferno or Dwarves :P

BigBadMother Der Zerstörer
May 27, 2015 20:05:14

INFERNO! Now we are talking!

PureFun.
May 27, 2015 20:06:34

No, replace it with Dwarves! :-) \o

BigBadMother Der Zerstörer
May 27, 2015 20:10:25

@ PureFun - I could live with dwarfs also- but the spikey ears -no thx!

Minastir Der Beschützer
May 27, 2015 20:10:53

oh hell to the NO !

Articun Der Wanderer
May 27, 2015 20:19:14

@Minastir
Oh come on! We can't let all our efforts for creating lineups go to waste! Eventually we can coax them into anting Bastion to the game ;)

Minastir Der Beschützer
May 27, 2015 20:25:10

@Articun yeah for the expansions but don't replace my sylvan with anything else, shoo, Fortress or Bastion for first expansion ! :)

Minastir Der Beschützer
May 27, 2015 20:25:55

Did Marzhin read your HCM about Bastion ? ;)