Sempai_Mur Der Finstere
April 29, 2015 21:34:41

Sorry for this wall everyone, but I won't bother you with myself anymore on this site. Ciao all and maybe will see you again if the situation here will go into the better way ;) Thank you all folks from the SC it was fun actually. Even trolls were fun here. Sometimes it was awesome to mock each other but this WS doesn't work so I think it's time to leave. Good luck for everyone who'se staying here. We did our best for the game I believe. Now it's all ubi's.

guest-Rje384Hi Der Mysteriöse
April 29, 2015 21:41:50

I'm surprised. You wrote whole memoirs. You did a great job.

RobvD84 Der Wahnsinnige
April 29, 2015 22:21:42

Sad to see you go, but i completely understand. We even get personal attacks because we want a better game and stop this attitude from Ubi.

Gratz for becomming lvl 30!

Sempai_Mur Der Finstere
April 29, 2015 22:57:26

@RobvD84, thanx, man. Gained 30 couple of days ago, 35-th right now :P
(p.s. any promises from me for not coming back) ;) And you are always welcome on HC http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=40444&pagenumber=781 we are hanging there with some other members :)

Milets Der Beschützer
April 29, 2015 23:03:52

Too bad good people are leaving...

GarionRahl Der Magische
April 29, 2015 19:49:38

Ubisoft semble avoir du mal à vendre le remake HD de Heroes III !

GalaadleHaut Der Held
April 29, 2015 21:08:28

Non lol H3HD s'est bien vendu. MMX en revanche ...

April 29, 2015 19:42:18

Frankly Humble-bundles gives all the money to the charity of YOUR choice when you are buying it(they always have few charities you choose from). None of it goes to Ubisoft or whatever company games they have for sale. Stop crying about corporate greed here, humble bundle(s) works for good cause.

And no I'm not back to this site, just wrote my final thoughts about the game to my profile.

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
April 29, 2015 19:44:32

And also this comment here :3...

I knew you'd be back xD.

ptrsc Der Uralte
April 29, 2015 19:45:25

@rambo
Of course you're not;]

ProfesoriusLT Der Erboste
April 29, 2015 21:56:46

If you wanna donate, you rather go towardly to Red Cross page donate section this time.

Mirash_ge Der Drache
April 30, 2015 18:11:44

We have rain, overcast sky.....
We are waiting for a new article on Madame Medusa and troglodytes !
Assuredly , assuredly !

Antarius90 Der Mysteriöse
April 30, 2015 18:20:09

Sylvan faction is first in order of development, i think.

Antikouras Der Wanderer
April 30, 2015 18:29:37

and dragons dont forget the blackies

Antarius90 Der Mysteriöse
April 30, 2015 16:55:50

Sylvan, please.

Mirash_ge Der Drache
April 30, 2015 17:05:36

The new vampire and Leach , please .

Kara_Seyra
April 30, 2015 17:07:01

Sylvan, please!

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
April 30, 2015 08:25:12

You know, if you're going to leave the SC, do it in silence. No messages, no farewell notifications, just...go. People who actually write with few or many words that they're going to leave have an increased chance of posting again the very same day and only moments after the original statement . Doesn't add to one's credibility, you know. You either leave, or don't. But don't say you leave while you keep posting stuff. That's why I said that I would merely reduce my activities on the blog.

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
April 30, 2015 08:30:52

Of course, it's sad to see people go. Regardless of what happened, high activity made the place livelier. Now it threatens to become some cold, abandoned fortress where the only sound is the echoing of one's footsteps. People give up, but where else can you share your dissatisfaction? At least do it here. They may not care about it, but they see it nontheless.
_
I guess these 'leavers' actually mean to say "I'll be back" :3.

Bongowomabt Der Erboste
April 30, 2015 08:49:37

they should not leave but the comment section should be removed

KhanOfSlaughter Der Eroberer
April 30, 2015 09:53:51

It's the type of drama I would expect from my favourite soap opera: The Shadow Council.

GarionRahl Der Magische
April 30, 2015 06:52:58

A quand un prochain vote pour le Conseil ? Finalement, il n'y aura pas eu beaucoup de votes qui ont eu un réel impact sur le jeu...

AcidDragon
April 30, 2015 00:10:19

But you are definitely entitled to your opinion. If you think those things do not matter and the skill wheel in its current form will ruin the game - fine and I'm glad you're saying so.

What I ask is only that you - and everyone else - say your opinion in a civil way. "Limbic" and "Ubi" are also human beings with their dignity.

AcidDragon
April 30, 2015 00:11:21

Sorry, this should have been a response to this topic: http://mmh7.ubi.com/pl/blog/post/view/humble-might-magic-bundle-time-is-running-out#5541410aca01772e7f122ae3

Sempai_Mur Der Finstere
April 30, 2015 00:21:32

>>"Limbic" and "Ubi" are also human beings with their dignity.
Since when Legal Entities are "human beings"?

>>I believe you do not know much about the game's development process if you think, e.g. that implementing two factions or a random skill system is "fast and easy".
about-fun.com - that's my company and I know some stuff about development, believe me. That's why personaly I asked just about beta and demo. No answer. Questions?

Sempai_Mur Der Finstere
April 30, 2015 00:23:08

And I repeat it again: we were talking to them in a civil way for kinda two weeks without any response. So what you want me to prove, man? That we are retards? No, I don't think so. That our methods were dirty? - yes they were, Captain. But that was our last extreme tool. Didn't work------>Ok and ciao.

Niwroc Der Uralte
April 30, 2015 00:32:41

Acid Dragon, I know that these things are not easy to do. I personally know several professional game designers and a lot of work goes into it. My personal complaint is that they waited until it was too late for there to be any changes. Implying that they were never planning to follow any advice or criticism they got at any stage. They just waited long enough to give them a time excuse instead.

Niwroc Der Uralte
April 30, 2015 00:34:19

Sempai, if you live in the U.S. at least, corporations are technically human beings, but Aciddragon was referring to the people within the corporation. Although you are correct, we attempted to open a constructive dialogue which got no response, so we resorted to flaming which appears to be the only way to get a response. This is not a good thing for anyone and something which should not be reinforced.

Niwroc Der Uralte
April 30, 2015 00:34:20

Sempai_Mur Der Finstere
April 30, 2015 00:43:56

>>>if you live in the U.S. at least, corporations are technically human beings

No, I live in EU. AcidDragon as well (he's Pole or something). Neighbor ;))

Niwroc Der Uralte
April 30, 2015 00:50:08

Ah, well I did not know that.

Although the most likely case is still likely the one he's revering to. That not being the company itself but using the company's name to represent all members of it. So that our complaints and flames targeted at UBI and Limbic also hit the people working in and for the company, not just the company.

AcidDragon
April 30, 2015 01:01:34

Yes, I thought that was pretty obvious. It's not "legal entities" that read your comments, but people. You know - with their eyes and not legal, slimey tentacles of a dreaded monster.
And yes, I am from Poland.

Sempai_Mur Der Finstere
April 30, 2015 01:17:48

>>You know - with their eyes and not legal, slimey tentacles of a dreaded monster.

They work for money. Ubi's the chief. Their aim is to satisfy Ubisoft and they should satisfy us in their turn. You want me to believe that adults and professionals can be offended from the internet junk? Even a smart teenager can get constructiveness from EVEN a little bit offensive criticism (since I didn't use any offensive things in my opinion).

Sempai_Mur Der Finstere
April 30, 2015 01:20:19

>>So that our complaints and flames targeted at UBI and Limbic also hit the people working in and for the company, not just the company.

Yes man, and thay should be aware of it before starting this kind of development. But they didn't implement it in a good way, so that's only ubi's fault. They are full of resources (both human and financial) to make things properly. But they didn't make it. So...I won't blame the community for their passion. And I know how it's to be at their place.

Cleglaw Der Ratgeber
April 30, 2015 02:03:52

discussing past wont make us gain anything, not on devs side, not on fans side.

they are both people and a representetive of a corparation. we humans are not with just one identity. you guys are all have right things said but the most important thing imho, is this:

"So that our complaints and flames targeted at UBI and Limbic also hit the people working in and for the company, not just the company."

Sempai_Mur Der Finstere
April 30, 2015 02:31:58

>>if you are developing something, you be feel couraged, if not, at least not discouraged.

Already said: they should be aware about 'difficulties' of such kind of development process. This is a hard way and they'd better choose an easy one without community (especially since they don't listen to us in main things). Both sides would benefit from this: they wouldn't be harmed and community would stay in happy ignorange. But they chose hardcore. Enjoy.

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
April 30, 2015 07:21:46

You take my words literally, but that was obvious allusion to copying and pasting.

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
April 30, 2015 07:30:44

Like I said, if the things do not contradict to their own plan, things are easy because it do not ruin their plan in time and money.

GarionRahl Der Magische
April 29, 2015 19:47:10

Pas de news sur Heroes VII... Dommage !

SlumbrousShip5 Der Erboste
April 29, 2015 19:00:24

"Please take note that this article is an exception due to a special announcement and this website will continue to focus on MM Heroes 7"
- Ubisoft
Lmao

SlumbrousShip5 Der Erboste
April 29, 2015 19:00:51

Quote taken from h3 he announcement :D

Thranduilll Der Mysteriöse
April 29, 2015 19:10:00

(Y)

SlumbrousShip5 Der Erboste
April 29, 2015 19:21:16

Damn edit button! Meant HD edition, not he.....

Mirash_ge Der Drache
April 30, 2015 17:44:11

About pre-order here is all written ...
What I think? I think, who love the Heroes and turn-based strategy, sooner or later, will play.
А сейчас можем высказать Юби все что думаем ,так сказать ...все равно, если что сотрут ))

Kara_Seyra
April 30, 2015 17:53:46

А смысл этот негатив здесь копить?

Mirash_ge Der Drache
April 30, 2015 18:00:21

извини не поняла вопроса )

Kara_Seyra
April 30, 2015 18:30:18

Извини, я подумала что ты предлагаешь высказать мнение о юби

Mirash_ge Der Drache
April 30, 2015 18:34:59

так все и высказали ,как умели ,если что ,можно продолжить ,что копить то в себе )) на то и сайт с модератором ,чтоб все стереть не нужное )

Mirash_ge Der Drache
April 30, 2015 18:59:45

просто смысла нет толочь воду в ступе )

mediczero Der Schicksalshammer
April 30, 2015 17:13:28

Sylvan soon, please!

Thranduilll Der Mysteriöse
April 30, 2015 17:27:17

April 30, 2015 07:38:15

All the Sandros seems to be leaving :/ I guess I should stop complaining as well. Diference between hope and insanity is getting thin over here.

- Definition of insanity - Doing same thing over and over and expecting diferent result.

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
April 30, 2015 07:40:01

Let's start begging them now. The movement of beggars may help.

Cleglaw Der Ratgeber
April 30, 2015 07:51:33

indeed, thin.

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
April 30, 2015 08:15:47

Don't worry, they'll be back next week.

Elle-One Der Magische
April 30, 2015 08:48:08

Goodbye Sandros: https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/374x650q90/673/eZtJ7N.png

Elle-One Der Magische
April 30, 2015 08:49:08

Yeah, they'll be back. Maybe I should have used a Terminator picture instead of Bismarck "The pilot leaving the sinking ship", but it was too great to pass up.

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
April 30, 2015 07:03:23

@TheErwinner: These were just things they planned themselves. This is what they wanted. The only thing they listened was changing two Necro designs and give random skills that we don't know how will work based on this skill system. They did it to shut us down and our expectations are beyond their willingness to cooperate with us. They don't want to listen.

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
April 30, 2015 07:12:37

But they will get real, true feedback after the game is released - in the form of profit and the gamers (dis)satisfaction from the gameplay. Most fans don't participate here.

LiyaGlb Der Magische
April 30, 2015 07:12:38

They don`t want to make a game for us, they want money.

LiyaGlb Der Magische
April 30, 2015 07:20:53

Hmmm, for "Assassin`s creed" they have money >.<

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
April 30, 2015 07:27:38

That's want I say. They do not want to invest much; they want to make much money. That's the trick.

LiyaGlb Der Magische
April 30, 2015 07:30:54

Unfortunately... :с

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
April 30, 2015 08:01:05

And I cannot be even sure if they hadn't planned the random skills? They just confirmed to us it will be included, but what influence we had? We can't know.

Cleglaw Der Ratgeber
April 29, 2015 18:55:15

hoped for h7 news, for another faction reveal before i pre-order.
humblebundle is good however, im ito h4 lately, so i may get this.

broui Der Uralte
April 29, 2015 19:46:08

I tried going back to H4 recently. Ugh. I remembered why I didn't like it at the time. In fact, it was such a departure from the H3 feel (which H5 mostly got back) that it felt like a different game.

RobvD84 Der Wahnsinnige
April 29, 2015 22:33:49

@Broui, did you try it with the equilibris mod for H4? It changes a few things and balances things a bit more.

SadFerret
April 29, 2015 18:52:43

How about MMXI? Or remakes of the main line RPGs? Those are fantastic games and there's nothing quite like them out there.

You guys have the oldest still-running RPG series, and you waste and water down the IP on FTP nonsense and re-releasing more and more versions of Heroes.

Someborednerd Der Wanderer
April 29, 2015 19:04:36

MMX didn't sell well, any further sequels are unlikely.
I think that answers your question.

SadFerret
April 29, 2015 19:10:28

What makes you say MMX didn't sell well?

Someborednerd Der Wanderer
April 29, 2015 19:11:56

Official statements from Ubisoft, but I don't have any source, so fine enough.

SadFerret
April 29, 2015 19:12:29

It was a suggestion, not a whine. Nothing wrong with the bundle.

Najakir Der Kreegan
April 29, 2015 19:32:27

Marzhin said that on HC. Not well sell... but well pirated ! But yes it's not the topic.^^

broui Der Uralte
April 29, 2015 19:40:24

Sligneris-

MMX outsold Grimrock by a 3-1 margin on Steam. Don't know if that means it sold well or not, as Grimrock was a small indie game and MMX wasn't. Likely different standards. 2014 was a down year for all games sales, too.

I thought MMX was quite good. Wanted it bigger and wanted the MOD stuff to work (without paying tons extra to use it). But I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Woodplay Der Magische
April 29, 2015 20:00:50

How can you see sales on steam?? I want to see how other games are doing :D
But there are quite some negative comments to MMX in Steam even within positive feedback too, regarding storyline or system or something