Lizard_Warrior
April 07, 2015 17:56:50

We want Erwan's figurine!

Please Mr.Great Spider Messiah Erwan, join HC!

Kiryu133 Der Ritterliche
April 07, 2015 17:57:27

all hail

April 07, 2015 18:00:02

I have now accepted the Great Spider Messiah Erwin de Bretonia!
—http://i58.tinypic.com/v43s7n.jpg

April 07, 2015 18:00:21

Already exists: http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotome/Blog/UltSpidey3.JPG

Lizard_Warrior
April 07, 2015 18:01:43

@Sempai_Mur: Lawl

wasd1200 Der Wanderer
April 07, 2015 18:07:32

YOU
MADE
MY
DAY
!!!

I literally cryed while laughing and i couldn't even read what you wrote there yet!
You Sir have just won the internet and definitly deserve a UGC achievement AND a free copy of Heroes 7 collector's edition!

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
April 07, 2015 18:11:30

I already pre-ordered it. When can I expect the delivery? XD

wasd1200 Der Wanderer
April 07, 2015 18:19:22

LOL i will listen to this as long as i live and wirhipthe great spider messiah! I confess my sins to Erwin de Bretonia and accept his truth! ALL HAIL BEFORE THE SPIDER CULT! XD

Milets Der Beschützer
April 07, 2015 19:59:53

Lol!!!!! That's great! +1

rodaff Der Finstere
April 07, 2015 20:10:03

LOL
Long live the Great Spider Messiah Erwan :P

EnergyW Der Hacker
April 07, 2015 20:12:18

Heh, nice. Haven't seen such things in a long time.

Eltheris Der Wanderer
April 07, 2015 20:18:24

Ah children playing their own game its just a pity that some are brave to play only this on internet but beware if you go beyond certain line there might be law consequnce of yours action so have a nice day ;)

EnergyW Der Hacker
April 07, 2015 20:23:57

The only law consequence is to be blocked off this site, I guess.

violetcoffee
April 07, 2015 20:26:59

Ubi is love. Ubi is life...

Eltheris Der Wanderer
April 07, 2015 20:30:26

To the point if i dont see death treath to certain person i'm happy but if someone do it sorry for me he looses right to be human being.

Lizard_Warrior
April 07, 2015 20:49:05

@Eltheris: So oblivious, who's gonna arrest me? Internet police?

Also if you know a little bit of law as you claim you'd know the Fair Use law which protects parodies. Also death threats? Have you saw me making death threats? lol Even if I did, no one takes them seriously these days.

Don't worry, unless Erwan sends his vampire spiders after me, I will be ok lawl

Lizard_Warrior
April 07, 2015 20:55:47

@Eltheris: Yep, I also "play this game" in real life, I mock politicians all day just like every self-respecting citizen lawl

Eltheris Der Wanderer
April 07, 2015 21:00:08

If you go beyond certain line like death treath but i guess hc forum didn't bother to punish certain stalker there but who cares he is for some comrade in arms.

StormSaber6 Der Mysteriöse
April 07, 2015 21:42:30

@Eltheris: No fun allowed.

April 08, 2015 00:13:48

lol I wasn't aware of that "death threat", a few members confirmed it to me but I certainly lmao when I see anyone would take seriously anything said like that on some public forum lol

April 08, 2015 00:20:54

Lol ARE YOU EVEN SERIOUS, guys? Wtf, death threats, Galaad's terrorist, tough trash talkings here LEEEEEL release your steam, don't be nerds. It's a game related forum, aquire some sense of humor, take things easier. Listen to Bob Marley and understand that "...the sun is shining, the weather is sweet..." https://youtu.be/pBDVarvFqYI

xixo78 Der Finstere
April 08, 2015 21:29:10

_I can't believe it. YOU ARE TOO GOOD

guest-Q2C5DSj5 Der Erboste
April 09, 2015 10:43:34

It's better to be late than never! I am now confessing my sins for offending the Great Spider Messiah Erwin de Bretonia. Through his preach, I have realized the four arthropodism truths:
-The world of Ashan is always filled with spiders.
-We only lose in fighting for #GROS.
-Only embracing the spiders, we will fully understand the meaning of undead.
-To drink the spider venom is to follow HIS way becoming undead.

Give me more up-votes as I give more praise to the Great Spider Messiah.

Eltheris Der Wanderer
April 09, 2015 11:18:34

And the hound were realesed to protect thier followers of the true whay, sorry but i dont find it funny to see insult toward other who vote diffrent. But who cares only thier whay is the righeous one i shall prey to the oldest god for forgives for having diffrent opinion/taste than the righeous group which is the only one.

rodaff Der Finstere
April 09, 2015 18:20:43

Eltheris you seem upset, by accepting Erwan as your Spider Messiah, you'll be covered with his glowing green light of spider happiness. No more anger, because Ubi is love, Ubi is life ;)

alcibiades.dk Der Mysteriöse
April 07, 2015 18:41:43

Sorry, but ... whatever ...

dishar43 Der Plünderer
April 07, 2015 23:04:55

Nice, but what about...

CABIR PLUSH?

Someborednerd Der Wanderer
April 07, 2015 23:08:30

Give us a Cabir plushie! =D

AndyStarcore Der Schatzjäger
April 07, 2015 23:18:54

A Cabir Plushie would be the first special gaming edition of a game i will buy.. ever!! who cares about ivan when you can has cabirplushiez!

ArchangelIonut Der Prächtige
April 07, 2015 23:42:36

Yes.....good idea for cabir plush.....!:) .....and write on his belly Homm VII......and a big cabir plush.....

Bongowomabt Der Erboste
April 08, 2015 00:06:52

hum that would be interesting to get :D

Someborednerd Der Wanderer
April 07, 2015 21:04:54

Lighty made another account to circumvent his ban... Really...

They should just given him an IP ban for the Shadow Council and be done with it.

Raenus Der Erboste
April 07, 2015 21:10:13

Really?
Making multiple accounts to spam with is not bad?
Filling up the chat with immature and nonsensical comments is not bad?
Engaging is sexist and arguments and calling people and ideas that do not agree with you "gay" is not bad?

Raenus Der Erboste
April 07, 2015 21:17:03

The old account argument is invalid when you have ten of them.
ALL YOU DO IS SPAM. spam and point people towards model competitions.
And you have called several things gay when you don't like them.

Plus do I even have to bring up your "fight" with chaosavatar?

RobvD84 Der Wahnsinnige
April 07, 2015 22:35:58

Still no reason to ban him! Maybe he just need a warning from the mods. If having multiple accounts is a reason for banning, i am afraid what little things could become also reasons for banning.

April 07, 2015 22:41:09

I dont understand why there is even this stupid option to have multiple accounts

Someborednerd Der Wanderer
April 07, 2015 22:46:08

Warning? Please, he'll only defy moderation, say that "he's doing nothing wrong" and will continue to spam, mostly about sex-related subjects.

His outrageous behavior as ChaosAvatarX may be something he 'regrets', but frankly, apologizing is not a reason to go unpunished.

He was already banned. For a day. Then he made two different accounts, because he couldn't even wait it out. One of which obviously needed to have 'sex' in its name.

There's nothing to defend here.

Sussugamon Der Ratgeber
April 07, 2015 22:48:57

I told him to behave. But instead ...

LichRotkiv Der Ratgeber
April 07, 2015 22:59:38

What? Another Avatar?!! This kid is unstoppable. One of the worst spammers I ever met on internet. And one of top reasons why I don't come on this forum so much as before, and if that's Devs wish to be sorrounded by spaming kids than ok. I would rather embrace spiders than spend 5 seconds my undead life with this cursed child.

RobvD84 Der Wahnsinnige
April 07, 2015 23:11:32

Ahhh i did not even know that he was banned for a day. I wish we had a proper forum than this CS.

darioio
April 08, 2015 23:37:33

About this so-called "skillwheel", well it's rather a puny improvement to what we had in H6, and hell far far away what we used to know from H3-H5. Don't know where to begin with.....
Randomness led to high specialization and uniqueness, this is just another boring skill tree

April 08, 2015 23:47:31

>Giving a choice whether we want or no skills to be random is itself a terrible and stupid idea, we should get one way or another! It can't be both as incredibly they differ!

It's not very popular opinion and we can be stoned by freedom-of-choice lovers, but I agree here 100%. It's not the thing for compromising. The core of the game can't be optional. There units of the appearance of the characters, grass color can be optional but not mechanics.

April 08, 2015 23:55:07

I can imagine H5 skillwheel, where you can pic whatever skill/ability you want by lvl, it wouldnt be so hard to implement. Bit dumb, but can avoid that computer will "sabotage" your tactics if you are the one who prefer to take what he want, not to adapt your tactics.

sameba60 Der Getreue
April 08, 2015 23:58:41

Rec'd, could not agree more...

April 09, 2015 00:04:40

It is good to have the option to switch between random and pickable skills, but the core system should be random. It is incredibly much harder to create a perfect system within the randomness, than the "choose your path" one. Pickable perks in H5 would have only been an easy way to avoid fixing the probability problems.
_
Either way, I think Heroes is being played random and anyone who disagrees with that is a complete heretic.

Minastir Der Beschützer
April 09, 2015 00:10:47

I think that HVII skillwheel was designed before they made decision about implementing random skills, they said that it was their decision and they only are implementing random because people want it, But because of this, it's not going to work properly with random ption, the very core of skill wheel is not designed the way it should be

April 09, 2015 00:13:54

@Minastir, that sounds terrible. I think randomness is one of the heroes great aspects.

April 09, 2015 00:15:38

GalaadleHaut, non-randomness will completely change the gameplay. So since it's the one of the core mechanics I can compare it with "optional control points" so you can choose or you will run from mine to mine or you will just conquer the control point and will gail all the mines. I believe that there should be a only one way instead of this kind of tolerance. Menthor was a good decision to correct mistakes in development (but I considered him as cheaty).

Someborednerd Der Wanderer
April 09, 2015 00:21:04

Nah - as long as they make sure that the same skill mode applies to all players on the map, there should be no problems.

Minastir Der Beschützer
April 09, 2015 00:24:03

@Matooob I know, for me random skills always felt like a gameplay feature that should never be changed, sometimes you got the skills you didn't wanted but that was making the game harder, you had to be flexible, you had to make strategic decisions, HVI with this skill system made the game FLAT, and taken away one of more important features of the game

April 09, 2015 00:24:24

If what you are saying is non-random skill system is an unspeakable atrocity which should have never been suggested anywhere then I fully agree with you.
Random all the way baby

Niwroc Der Uralte
April 09, 2015 00:24:37

Yeah, they're designing it with non random in mind, the worse one IMO, and now they are deciding that instead of going random which a much larger percentage of the fanbase wants than in any vote they'll stick it somewhere in the middle but still go with nonrandom being the preferred.

April 09, 2015 00:30:37

@Niwroc: Well I don't know which they prefer, but at least is the one which has been worked with since the beginning I guess. IMHO they should have done it the other way around, it may be not too late to realize that. Honestly, we lack of substantial info, as usual. I am only sharing my impression about the skillweel, I hope things can get corrected.
_
On a side note, I wouldn't mind an article from Limbic-Jaelle, but probably everyone will ask for the skillwheel again.

darioio
April 09, 2015 00:33:08

@Matooob
It did happen a lot when computer sabotage my tactics, but still I can't imagine any other way, it's much harder and you gotta think ahead before making a decision, especially during campaign

April 09, 2015 00:33:57

Computer sabotage your tactics?

darioio
April 09, 2015 00:34:58

@Galaadle
Why do you think it's good to have an option?
You can't have both ways in one game, as the basic system differ too much

April 09, 2015 00:38:58

I said they should not consider non-random before random is implemented, but they did it the other way around.

April 09, 2015 00:39:03

Yes, dariolo says the truth. Especially for newfags. Like they just start the game and they have an option: random/non-random skills. How the heck they should know which system shall they choose? And those who will choose for example non-random will say "wtf is this? too boring". This system affects the gameplay too much to make it optional imo.

April 09, 2015 00:41:14

@Sempai: Well I agree, but I may want to remind you that we had to fight for random to be implemented IN THE FIRST PLACE.

April 09, 2015 00:43:05

I also think once a good, h3/h5-like random skill system is implemented, then maybe they can please the minority who prefers pickable skills by implementing optional non-random for girls.

April 09, 2015 00:45:29

darioio
April 09, 2015 00:47:36

Yeah, but they did, and that was silly, as it still remains more or less non-random system.
What they should have done is completely cut off pickable skills, and start from the beginning with proper skillwheel

darioio
April 09, 2015 00:48:47

Exactly Sempai!!!!

darioio
April 09, 2015 00:51:17

Well I think your victory was way too soon announced!
And in the end it can make game way more disappointing than you can imagine

April 09, 2015 00:51:22

>I may want to remind you that we had to fight for random to be implemented IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Yes, of course I agree with you here. That's a blessing that we have random as an option at least. But it's kinda...the more you get, the more you want. :)

April 09, 2015 00:52:17

Well from what I saw atm at pre-alpha stage it's 100% non-random.

April 09, 2015 00:54:08

>But I am afraid with 7 schools of Magic with the random, dude, I have no clue how they plan to make this.
Like it was in H5. The chance of getting some skills for 'not proper' factions was so damn small (i.e. light magic for dungeon).

April 09, 2015 00:54:16

@Sempai: Well I agree with you guys preaching a system à la h3/h5 and despising the unspeakable atrocity we saw in h6.

April 09, 2015 00:55:16

@Sempai: in H5 odds for perks were messed up man.

darioio
April 09, 2015 00:55:17

@Niwroc
Well this is exactly what I fear the most! That still non-random system is going to be preferable choice....

April 09, 2015 00:57:38

@Sempai: "a blessing" ... Man wtf it should be totally normal lol

April 09, 2015 00:58:16

@GalaadleHaut, yep but it could be optimized. The skillwheel was very interesting... though complicated one. I doubt that the way for simplifying like Marzhin declared is a right direction.

April 09, 2015 01:01:21

>Man wtf it should be totally normal lol
Normal? Normal is having gothic necropolis and not having spider limbs across the town and not having spiders and not recycled units hehe. So any good change is a blessing now considering the fact that they were gonna implement non-random system as the only one.

April 09, 2015 01:04:47

@Sempai: Yeah I know lol I was being sarcastic.

April 09, 2015 01:11:26

KhanOfSlaughter, sorry, but was it any bad? It was a natural evolution of H2 skills and H5 was a natural evolution of H3+H4 skills. H6 was wtf. So what was a good one up to you?

April 09, 2015 01:22:38

Yet Heroes III is the most played game since forever and still today and for the days to come.
_
But I know your theory about not considering fan made stuff.

April 09, 2015 01:23:41

Btw, H3HD sold well.

April 09, 2015 01:29:04

>it was thrown out completely
How come? I still see in H5 an old way h2-h3 level ups (just 4 instead of 2) with some good ideas from h4. Why does it seem so different for you, I don't know. H3 is an evolution of H2 because of a lot of new skills and changing the probability of getting some skills.

April 09, 2015 01:31:11

>Btw, H3HD sold well.
I've purchased it for ipad. For PC it's a useless without random maps and for tablet it's awesome way to kill some time in a trip.

April 09, 2015 01:34:33

>Let's have alternative upgrades like H3-H5" Do we just credit everything to H3 now? What's next? "Let's have caravans like H3
Caravans were good, alternatives were good. Why not to take good things from an old experience? When you learn math, shall you forget Euclid's theories or shall you take benefits from an old things, trying to develop them? I think that the second way is called an "evolution", isn't it?

April 09, 2015 01:45:19

@KhanofSlaughter: It's not me who published article named "back to Heroes 3" presenting features from all other games. xD

April 09, 2015 01:46:10

YEAH OK KHAN WE GOT YOUR POINT
lol

April 09, 2015 01:47:17

>How are the skill systems similar?

How can I explain obvious things? It's the same system. More complicated and evolved though.

April 09, 2015 01:47:29

Seriously though, H2 system was GOOD. And so was the one in H3. lol this is so lmao

April 09, 2015 01:49:27

No one would still be playing these games 15 years later if they were bad lol no need to go much deeper than that lol and h3hd sold good, of course a few purists ranted, but it sold good lol

KhanOfSlaughter Der Eroberer
April 09, 2015 02:19:37

"It's the same system"

No it's really not.

Skill systems:

H2- Hero class stagnate. Hero skills split into 3 levels: Basic, Advance, Expert. Hero obtains a total of 8 skills. Skills are random. Hero class determines probability of skills.
H3- Hero class stagnate. Hero skills split into 3 levels: Basic, Advance, Expert. Hero obtains a total of 8 skills. Hero class determines probability of skills.
H4- Hero class determined by skill set. Hero primary and secondary skills are split into 5 levels:

KhanOfSlaughter Der Eroberer
April 09, 2015 02:19:46

Basic, Advanced, Expert, Master, Grandmaster. Hero obtains a total of 5 primary skills with each containing 3 secondary skills. Faction (plus might or magic class) determines probability of skills.
H5- Hero class stagnate. Hero primary and secondary skills split into 3 levels: Basic, Advanced, Expert. Hero obtains a total of 5 primary skills with each containing 3 secondary skills. Hero class determines probability of skills. Some skills only achievable with certain factions.

April 09, 2015 02:41:43

But who cares this is not the point.
_
The point is Heroes III is just a fantastic game, and still today people create scenarios where we discover new strategies, new combinations from creature abilities (yes sod!) and so on.

April 09, 2015 02:41:48

The best game is the game stimulating its fans to create their own world, going farther, inventing new ways to play it. This is why map editor must be perfect, game should not hang, not bug, editing should be easy and friendly. Things neither H5 or 6 did (although at some extent the H5 editor is great but huge maps can't be played, and as we know, bigger the better, so...)

April 09, 2015 02:57:00

The point in reply to your point you were screaming because of another point lol

Niwroc Der Uralte
April 09, 2015 02:57:32

H3 skills are not similar to H4 skills. H5 skills are a combination of H3 and H4. Three levels of skills with probability determined by class and several sub skills as well.

April 09, 2015 03:00:27

Way to derail a discussion lol, good night

April 09, 2015 03:03:03

@Khan: And BTW, people are getting defensive with you because you are being hell aggressive lol

April 09, 2015 03:31:06

Oh, maybe sometimes I might be aggressive with people who like Ashan too hum, but all that is in the past, now that I finally accepted the Great Spider Messiah Erwin de Bretonia as my lord and savior! Hallelujah!

Eltheris Der Wanderer
April 09, 2015 06:19:43

And another thing if i want random i woud propably go whit old styles for trully random, h5 in my eyes isnt even a random whit litte luck i still picked what i wanted, maybe not now but later.

April 09, 2015 11:47:05

@Eltheris: I play HOTA and ERA and it's very much not in the past lol
_
I see what you mean about the h5 skillwheel, well, I want to say that if you knew the system in h3, you would rarely obtain more than ONE "unwanted" skill.
_
Anyway, sometimes, some people don't understand that people here are not analysts. Gamers however know when they have fun and when they don't.
_
I think I can speak for most if I say h3 and h5 skill systems are the most popular in the series.
Peace lol

April 09, 2015 12:15:10

Only skill system i really enjoyed was H5 one. Others were just okay. H2/3 missed many features and many skills were useless and H4 was fine but it takes long time to develop smth useful (i think combination of skills). I dont mean by that, there were bad, but definitly not great and very different from game to game.

@Cleg i dont know which part of the game its most important for you, but mechanics and especially hero development affect everything in the game, thats why we care so much about it

April 09, 2015 12:50:14

@Matooob: IMHO skill system from H5 is the best in the series.

darioio
April 09, 2015 13:01:09

I agree, skill system with no doubt was the best in H5, specially the combinations between them
In H4 was also good, a little bit to plain and repeatable
H2/H3 had too many useless skills, and not enough of proper one, but still was much better than what we had in H6

April 09, 2015 13:18:51

Only a fool considers a skill to be useless, a true hero will make the best out of any situation!
_
I personally never had any problem with h2/h3 skills. What I liked very much with the h5 system is that you could also choose two perks on top of the skills, I also liked the ultimate a lot, even if badly implemented.

darioio
April 09, 2015 13:27:15

You know Galaadle I would consider Eagle Eye and Scholar as completely useless, and guessing from others' posts and comments on many forums that I'm not the only one

H5 to be honest had also few useless skills but that was just minority

April 09, 2015 14:22:20

KhanOfSlaughter, LMAO u just described my point in details and still claiming it as a false one xD So do you really can't figure out a way of evolution of skills from 2-3-4-5? Can't you see that H5 still has the same idea, the same lvl up system, same major skills, same 3 lvls of skills (lol u just described them by your own). But they have some improvements and complications, yes. But that doesn't mean they are ANOTHER. Means that that's an evolution lel.

KhanOfSlaughter Der Eroberer
April 09, 2015 14:52:12

Evolution is a natural progression of improvement/development. There is no progression, it's a jump from H2/H3 to H4 and H5. There's no evolution.
And what's your arguments? "Oh they use the same names for skills" = Stupid

"Same level up system" = Stupid point. That's every game that uses exp.

Dude seriously, you have no argument. You can't think of anything to say except "Oh it's so obvious even though I can't even think of anything. So I'm gonna take what you said and stupidly use it."

April 09, 2015 14:59:33

Lmao, man, if you claim my arguments as stupid, then you are much more objective then me, sure hehehe
I'll use this tool too:
>Dude seriously, you have no argument - stupid.
>H3 skill system was a replica of the H2 skill system. - wow much stupid
>Yeah it did sell well because people didn't know exactly what they were buying - aaaand ... stupid.
Such a good conversation ^^,

Assshaker Der Prächtige
April 08, 2015 13:59:39

Dear ubisot i have only one question to you:
Why MMH card game have x10 times better art then strategy?
Please can you give me any real reason why?
With love,assshaker.

darioio
April 08, 2015 14:05:10

I'm not such a fan of card game arts...some of them lack selfhood.
Many look better though

EnergyW Der Hacker
April 08, 2015 17:05:05

More money, perhaps?

Assshaker Der Prächtige
April 08, 2015 17:34:18

Its strange that big triple A strategy woud have less budget... Imho art shoud be better not worse!

RobvD84 Der Wahnsinnige
April 08, 2015 00:42:06

I think a lot of comments could become better if we had a edit button! Especially to clear out misunderstandings.

Bongowomabt Der Erboste
April 08, 2015 00:44:08

I agree. So many things that need editing.

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
April 08, 2015 00:53:20

Give us a damn edit button. Shame, shame, shame on you UBI :P

RobvD84 Der Wahnsinnige
April 08, 2015 01:16:28

And not to mention, not everybody speeks or write English that good. And some ppl even use translator that does not always translate that good.
Or they could create a proper forum wich automaticly has a edit button!!!

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
April 08, 2015 01:18:54

It's mess. It's a shame. This show their attitude to those who are willing to comment and ask for the features that should be implemented from the very beginning.

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
April 08, 2015 01:19:32

*this shows*

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
April 08, 2015 01:21:52

What if I'd correct each my typo like that? :D I don't do this not to make this too messy. Is this so hard to implement a simple edit button? I can't believe it!

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
April 08, 2015 01:24:29

*my each typo*

April 08, 2015 01:28:58

#FixTheFlooding

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
April 08, 2015 01:31:04

Haha, fix the skillwheel. Fix the specializations. Fix the game. Fix this mess XD.

rodaff Der Finstere
April 08, 2015 01:38:05

...and fix Necropolis

April 08, 2015 01:54:03

There is no Necropolis in Heroes 7. Only Arachnopolis, the city of the Spider-Cult.
All hail Erwan!

rodaff Der Finstere
April 08, 2015 01:58:04

All hail Erwan, spider brother! May he show us, with his glowing green light, the true path of the mighty spiders :P

April 08, 2015 02:01:07

All hail the Spider Messiah!
#SC
_
(lol, just noticed Spider Cult and Shadow Council both are SC)

rodaff Der Finstere
April 08, 2015 02:05:10

The brainwashing is everywhere :P

AshansBest Der Beschützer
April 09, 2015 10:02:12

#Spider Undying

agar6 Der Wahnsinnige
April 07, 2015 21:01:05

Иван Грозный убивает своего оленя. НеРепин.

Mirash_ge Der Drache
April 07, 2015 21:04:42

))))

sgsc22 Der Finstere
April 07, 2015 21:05:04

лучше Иван Пластмассовый и жинка его -Резиновая Зина))

RRick_CZ Der Siegreiche
April 07, 2015 18:12:35

The figurine is nice, but I don´t understand why you post articles like these when all are waiting for some gameplay info/video from the event ??

April 07, 2015 18:16:02

Psss, marketing, *leaves the room in a hurry*

RRick_CZ Der Siegreiche
April 07, 2015 18:22:58

And what kind of marketing is this ? H7 is their last chance to prove they can make a good game again...so far they didn´t prove a lot

April 07, 2015 18:34:36

Good marketing would be showing the progress in townscreens, and saying they are sorry for not hiring actual architects (I believe?) and are forced to work on sub-par material lol
Erm, 2nd try:
_
Good marketing would be sharing progress on town screens, but every body would still bash on the architecture.
3rd try:
_
Fuck marketing, stop doing stupid decisions and take more into consideration what happens in hardcore fans foras lol

April 07, 2015 18:38:37

>for not hiring actual architects
No much need in actual architects. Just a lil bit logic.

April 07, 2015 18:49:59

"Some of the artists working on the townscreens (especially some of the buildings), it's out-sourced..."
—https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ickt5_QM9mM#t=34m13

April 08, 2015 04:27:40

Argh omg it was all HIS idea this ashan ... to make HIS work easier we have to put up with this tarded universe, why the f.ck did they merge all those games together. ..."responsible for lore" ... so now I know for sure. Erwan I just hate you - but you are most likely used to that by now. You are most terrible person. ... "heroes was most important game here" ... OMFG so why the hell ashan has to look so much diferent than original universe?

April 08, 2015 04:27:54

They already wanted to change resources in H5 ... Jesus Christ ... why ... just why ... argh ... why it cant be reverted? Yes that really great idea to make necro something else as its well established to be ... necro buddhist omg ... this is so bad ... "fans feedback is contradiction of creative vision" ... oh no ... Also color coding is Erwan idea. Facepalm after facepalm ...

April 08, 2015 04:28:03

Heroes game will never be best of all heroes games unless you give up the ashan concept or tune it to match old universe lore as should have been done in the firts place. Analogy to your ashan creation would be putting Batman into Robin Hood franchise. Thats just ridiculously stupid.

Cleglaw Der Ratgeber
April 08, 2015 14:19:06

yeah, makes me think that games gonna get released in 2016 or somethin'

EnergyW Der Hacker
April 08, 2015 17:00:19

This isn't much to ask for nor is it hard to make, but is still important - change name from Hall of Heroes to tavern.

It isn't even consistent with the Ashan lore - Hall of Heroes is a tomb of Griffin King Nicolai.

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
April 08, 2015 17:08:58

But king Nicolai died around the events of Heroes 5, 969 YSD. Is it known that the tomb in which he was laid to rest was also used for other dead kings/heroes? The name would suggest so. Still, do we know when the tomb was constructed? It is likely that long before that the name was more common for places where living heroes could be found, instead of the dead ones.
_
I don't think it requires too much strechting to justify the name. Still, Tavern holds nostalgia value.

Taranri Der Mysteriöse
April 08, 2015 17:12:05

I agree with Tavern.
Hall of Heroes sound so artificial, like people are lined up in a hall waiting to be picked for the defense of the nation.
Going to the Tavern and hire a suiting person/Hero seems much more natural.

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
April 08, 2015 17:21:10

@Tarani: Whether heroes are walking around in a Hall waiting to be selected for duty or sitting around a table in a dusty tavern wasting their time on drinking beer doesn't matter, the idea is the same :P.
_
Hall of Heroes sounds a lot more glorious of course, that's where you find the real deal. A tavern is where the unemployed hero goes to drink away his worries before some merciful lord or lady steps in to ask for said hero's service.
_
There's something to say for both options, really.

Quick_Benne_
April 08, 2015 17:32:02

One could make it a racial thing. Hall for Haven, Arena for Stronghold, Auditorium or Areopagus for Academy, The Glades for Sylvan, Hot Pools for Inferno, the Temple for Necro (and then my imagination runs out). Some place were idle heroes relax and/or hone their skills. Or worship Asha, as relaxing or honing probably does not apply to dead people.

Taranri Der Mysteriöse
April 08, 2015 17:46:18

@Quick_Benne_
I like that idea!

Someborednerd Der Wanderer
April 08, 2015 17:52:15

Actually, there are many Halls of Heroes - at least one per duchy.

That being said, they are all mausoleums... ^-^;

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
April 08, 2015 18:34:22

@Quick_Benne_

Spider Sanctum for Necropolis, and Shadow Cove for Dungeon, perhaps? :)
_
But I very much like your idea of making the name of the Tavern flexible, where each faction has its own unique name for that. You hear this, devs? :) Maybe you want to take this into consideration. Give us some good names or let us share some with you!

celitonto Der Plünderer
April 07, 2015 17:54:54

Thank you for these wonderful news. I hope to see Limbic part 2 tomorrow. Each of your articles makes this site worth visiting everyday.....

April 07, 2015 18:03:25

The sarcasm is strong with this one.

celitonto Der Plünderer
April 07, 2015 18:10:35

Well it is... I am one of those few who would like to have fewer news which tells us something specific about game (gameplay, mechanics, ...) rather than these rubbish things...

RobvD84 Der Wahnsinnige
April 07, 2015 20:57:48

I think you are not one of the few. I mean a lot of ppl want to know more about game mechanics. I already have been asking about it for the last few articles. But i guess Ubi want to satisfy fans in a minimal effort and to keep a schedule.

agar6 Der Wahnsinnige
April 07, 2015 20:10:33

Иван Васильевич меняет голову.

Mirash_ge Der Drache
April 07, 2015 20:21:17

.....Даж боюсь комент калякнуть ....)) столько вопросов накопилось )

agar6 Der Wahnsinnige
April 07, 2015 20:30:39

Да, Иван - он такой.

sgsc22 Der Finstere
April 07, 2015 20:36:44

не -это бунша,просто похож))

agar6 Der Wahnsinnige
April 07, 2015 20:37:40

Обоих вылечат.

sgsc22 Der Finstere
April 07, 2015 20:41:44

как бы наших лимбиков не пришлось лечить((что то я начинаю сомневаться что игра получиться-или сроки очень сильно поплывут((

Miks_ya Der Uralte
April 07, 2015 20:43:08

что же тебя заставляет, так думать?

sgsc22 Der Finstere
April 07, 2015 20:50:38

ну например работа с некрополем((только за это их всех надо обратить в упырей и отправить на паучью ферму -повышать надои паучьего молока))

Necromancer1981 Der Uralte
April 07, 2015 19:35:11

I want to see instead of a helmet Duchy of deer, deer head off from the faction of Sylvan

Necromancer1981 Der Uralte
April 07, 2015 19:37:49

remove deer in neutral and let us unicorns !!!

Thranduilll Der Mysteriöse
April 07, 2015 20:03:46

To be honest I never liked the idea of Unicorns being on the battlefield. As sacred and innocent creatures they should be protected instead of sending them to die. Just my opinion.

SlumbrousShip5 Der Erboste
April 07, 2015 20:11:35

Remove the deer! Make dryad the upgrade to pixie! Save Sylvan!!!

EnergyW Der Hacker
April 07, 2015 20:17:43

We may see unicorns as neutrals, just like griffins, right? It would be a bit unfair of Ubi to discard such ideas, even if they are low on money.

EnergyW Der Hacker
April 07, 2015 20:22:41

But yes, do something with dyrads, they will be most likely underused because they are just support for treant (a champion unit), plus it is a fairy next to pixie.

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
April 07, 2015 20:46:11

They won't do this, but I would like to see both in game.

RobvD84 Der Wahnsinnige
April 07, 2015 20:47:38

Why not just replace te Deer Dancer and the Deer with Unicorn and Phoenix (Phoenix can be even elite for all i care).

EnergyW Der Hacker
April 07, 2015 20:53:37

Phoenix as elite? Wow, that would confuse many players... too much.

April 07, 2015 20:54:55

Quite useless now I guess but one must not kneel easily!
#Save Sylvan
#Unicorn&Phoenix ∞

Mirash_ge Der Drache
April 07, 2015 21:28:15

a dream ...
#Save Sylvan
#Unicorn&Phoenix

Bongowomabt Der Erboste
April 08, 2015 20:28:36

Ubi here is some advice put in a cabir plushie more people will get the collectors edition :P

AndyStarcore Der Schatzjäger
April 08, 2015 20:43:16

We all want a...

cabir plushie! :3

dr4gm0re Der Wahnsinnige
April 08, 2015 20:57:29

Plushie sun deer:P

Bongowomabt Der Erboste
April 08, 2015 21:07:06

it would be good if they added one :D

wasd1200 Der Wanderer
April 08, 2015 22:35:10

If they included the cabir plushie i would even consider buying the collector's edition JUST becoulse of that plushie! And before you would think that,no,i AM serious here!

dr4gm0re Der Wahnsinnige
April 08, 2015 14:30:22

Organism line up

core
Eye, ear, nose
elite
arm, leg, finger
Champion
Heart, bronchus

Assshaker Der Prächtige
April 08, 2015 17:37:46

My organism upvoted this.

Roch-Silverfang
April 08, 2015 12:43:25

I am sure to have seen this figurine during the fanday... I asked what would happen if if I took the statue to run away with... But the team became a little scary and she say to me "I hope you run fast".

It's why I left alone the statue and now you can see it on the website.