Lizard_Warrior
March 25, 2015 20:11:06

I want to congratulate all fellow Sandro revolutionaries for this victory and I also want to thank Limbic for listening to our opinions, you got my respect.

The undead sorcerer is the skeletal lich we promoted, a vote for him is a vote for Sandro!
Tough, every one of these liches we got presented (at least from the sketches) is a graham's number better than the h6 meth-head uncle fester wannabe. No matter which one wins, it will be a big victory for Sandro's revolution!
Void consumes all !

Sempai_Mur Der Finstere
March 25, 2015 20:21:25

@Lizard, GZ you too, mate. My vote is for a mummy since it's the only one walking on feet and it has no chains. But doesn't matter which one wins, all options will be exceptable.
But still #GROS. Spiders shall get away too.

FuronclePicsou
March 25, 2015 20:33:09

You should thank Ubisoft, as they are the one who run the Shadow Council and decide for this kind of things ;)

EnergyW Der Hacker
March 25, 2015 23:34:21

Anything is better than that mummified penis.

March 26, 2015 00:38:11

Energy :D :D :D

Yea, all of theese concepts are great, hope next time, maybe with dlc, they will give us this kind of votes before everything would by done.

guest-Q2C5DSj5 Der Erboste
March 26, 2015 02:35:50

#GROS is our ultimate goal. No spider-leg castles, no spider units, no spider heroes, no ugly lamasu. So we only win like 1/5 of the battles, but lose the rest :(
Ubisoft did this just like a peace offering. Someone cannot forgo their spider fetish.

Milets Der Beschützer
March 26, 2015 03:59:21

Well said! The sorcerer and the mummy are the best, but it still is hard to chose between them. As you have said, the sorcerer is the more close to classic skeleton lich, but the mummy is realy good to, and as @Sempai said, have no chains and both feet on the ground...

BeYo_OnD Der Uralte
March 26, 2015 11:03:01

I agree. Voted for Undead Sorcerer also.
Sandro revolution has been successful!

Avonu_de_Odihs Der Mysteriöse
March 26, 2015 12:45:19

Undead Sorceror has one but huge disadvance - he looks very like H5 lich. We didn't wanted H6 copies of vampires and liches in H7 but now we want H5 copy? :P

GalaadleHaut Der Held
March 26, 2015 14:51:57

@Avonu: We mainly wanted Lich to be skeletal. At least here, he looks like he is, so I can ignore the fact he actually could be a mummy in disguise lol

rodaff Der Finstere
March 26, 2015 20:26:57

Congratulations to my fellow comrades, we all fought hard and we all fought well.
This is a victory for us, whatever happens we managed to change two disgusting units and improve Necropolis. Yes, the fight is not over till the Spidercult it's dead and all spiders gone, but this is big first step for our goals.
Long live Sandro!
#GROS
#VN

GalaadleHaut Der Held
March 25, 2015 22:58:52

GIVE LICH DEATH CLOUD ABILITY !!
#GLDCA

Sylv4n2005 Der Zerstörer
March 25, 2015 23:01:04

And a red life draining beam. :D

guest-Q2C5DSj5 Der Erboste
March 26, 2015 02:48:58

Death cloud is a trade mark to Necropolis as much as M&M:Heroes to Ubisoft.

BeYo_OnD Der Uralte
March 26, 2015 11:20:42

The Lich the Staff of Disruption ability and I hope it works like the Death Cloud. If not, then:
#GLDCA

rodaff Der Finstere
March 26, 2015 20:28:30

Lich = Skeletal + Death Cloud

PS: the only skeletal one is the Undead Sorcerer, therefore we should vote it.

EnergyW Der Hacker
March 26, 2015 22:36:14

Maybe even have it cast as spell as well?

BeYo_OnD Der Uralte
March 25, 2015 18:08:32

Best idea to give us these votes!

EnergyW Der Hacker
March 25, 2015 23:34:30

Heck yeah!

Kurpico
March 25, 2015 22:45:27

The Undead Sorcerer is what I voted for. But any of these look like winners.

BeYo_OnD Der Uralte
March 26, 2015 11:22:18

They are visibly better than the Heroes 6 Lich.

rodaff Der Finstere
March 26, 2015 20:29:54

A huge improvement from the repugnant H6 design, ugh

DrakeRU Der Beschützer
March 25, 2015 20:44:07

VOTE fоr the ANCIENT MUMMY! Great design!

Djordjevic5 Der Prächtige
March 25, 2015 23:58:34

I voted for the mummy one, but the sorcerer looks great too!

Malcador77

That's pure logic :)

OskarBukPlay Der Finstere
March 26, 2015 18:03:47

THE PRIEST OF DEATH

Gallyth Der Erboste
March 25, 2015 23:39:12

Really, thank you for doing that.
They're all a tousand time better than the old H6 lich.
Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks

Sempai_Mur Der Finstere
March 25, 2015 23:44:24

Ye, that's true, devs. Very good step from ur side and from ubi's to manage time and money (I hope) for changing models. Sandro appreciate this and (possibly) won't turn you all into his minions for all that spider mess (but next time watch yourself!).

Djordjevic5 Der Prächtige
March 25, 2015 23:54:42

I love the new designs, although I can't decide which one to choose! They are all thousand times better then the one from H6! :DDD HUGE thanks to the design team!

The-Librarian Der Magische
March 25, 2015 22:40:08

Please! Vote for what you personally like and then please, please do not start another stupid war over what other people should vote. And no cheating. If this community could act mature for at least one vote I would be grateful.

Cosadj Der Ratgeber
March 25, 2015 22:42:39

COME ON ! The war is where all the fun is ! And that's when I came to appreciate some of my fellow councillors ! XD

The-Librarian Der Magische
March 25, 2015 22:45:09

I enjoy a good debate and arguments, but I specifically voiced against "war" because last time there were name callings, threats from the admins to excluded us, cheating and an overall bad energy.

Sussugamon Der Ratgeber
March 25, 2015 22:52:28

Well, here in lich voting might be a bit peaceful. I think at the vampire voting is where things might be heated. Amongst coucilors only. Since devs improved designs pretty much, they are completely sealed off any sort of complaint this time. This should sound as a compliment, btw.

Diamorphoz Der Finstere
March 25, 2015 20:39:45

The undead sorcerer is the most classic lich look! If you try to add colour in your head it will be the most dreadful of all which is I think what most people despised in the H6 version... go for the undead sorcerer!

BeYo_OnD Der Uralte
March 29, 2015 17:04:10

I decided to switch my vote for the Priest of Death. I really believe it's a cool design, spine exposed, mask and hood, another layer of robes from the shoulders down and less overdecorative elements I get the Heroes 5 Lich vibe from it and I hope it summons as staff for the attack animation. :)

However, I still support the Undead Sorcerer as a good option, and I hope it will win in case the Priest doesn't. The Mummy however is the worst for me.

That's kinda it. Priest is my final choice.

Lizard_Warrior
March 26, 2015 22:30:59

Perfect solution:
-replace core spiders with Priest of the Dead
-replace lamasu with mummy
-undead sorcerer is the lich

everyone's happy

EnergyW Der Hacker
March 26, 2015 22:31:43

But there is still the crisis of town with legs.

Rohan49 Der Prächtige
March 26, 2015 23:05:11

replacing the Spiders with the Priest is a good Idea but it'll have way too many similarities with the Lich, but I'm all for the Lamsu getting out ! :D

Milets Der Beschützer
March 26, 2015 23:41:30

I would be happy even if they replaced only the spider with something else (mostly, the mummy)

rodaff Der Finstere
March 27, 2015 02:47:23

If we get rid of the Lamasu and the spider then this lineup it's saved.

Igelkolnikov Der Uralte
March 27, 2015 07:58:04

A lineup with 7 humanoids out of 8 units? No thank you. Spider and lamasu is fine, and with the new vampire and lich I will be more than happy with the lineup.

arcanus96 Der Finstere
March 27, 2015 15:57:11

too many humanoids

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
March 27, 2015 16:59:00

Apparently there is an enormous childish spamrage going on that forces the Undead Sorcerer on us all. I have thereby decided to undo my vote for this creature and instead turn to the Priest of Death. For he too looks beyond awesome, and it's also something those crazy crybabies aren't rooting for.

Stop your insanity, Galaad first and foremost. You achieve nothing but anger from other people.

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
March 27, 2015 17:00:33

By the way, I'm glad we're able to change our votes as long as the voting is open. Otherwise I would have been stuck with my first choice.

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
March 27, 2015 17:06:15

I still don't mind it if one of the other two would win, for all their designs look awesome and are perfect lich-material. It's just that I don't want to 'go along' with those spamzors and vote for what they are forcing upon is. It's a sign of 'snow off, dudes, I'm not gonna follow your craziness'.

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
March 27, 2015 17:09:43

I only hope that this Priest, if he wins, will get a staff. Either a permanent one or one that materializes from nothing like in H5.

GalaadleHaut Der Held
March 27, 2015 17:24:54

Jeez are you people really afraid of your own conviction? You should reply to me why you think your choice is great but, I guess what you know is, that deep inside you're wrong and you just cannot admit it.
Hail Heroes 6 lol

Someborednerd Der Wanderer
March 27, 2015 17:33:43

Totally, Galaad. You obviously know our true opinions better than ourselves. You obviously have to correct people on their opinions, because they don't know better

We're not obligated to answer to you in matters of our own preference, actually. People already said why they like Priest or Mummy - because they believe it looks good, because it's innovative, because we haven't seen anything like this before.

Your arguments on the other hand are "Sandro", "skeletal", "not a lich lol". It's tiring.

GalaadleHaut Der Held
March 27, 2015 17:47:23

Lich is Skeletal. What do you have against that? No in the world of Ashan it's not like this because [bunch of nonsense].
Great, this is not what I wish and if everybody express themselves, I see no reason why I shouldn't.

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
March 27, 2015 17:52:38

You express yourself the wrong way, that's what.

Someborednerd Der Wanderer
March 27, 2015 18:05:05

Galaad, you said others were stubborn?
Lich is a fictional entity. It as an undead, sentient spellcaster. Most often portrayed in the skeletal form, but there's nothing like this in a definition. You're literally trying to enforce a cliche.

GalaadleHaut Der Held
March 27, 2015 18:06:45

And who are you to tell me the right way to express myself? Leave that to me, thank you Mr. the lecturer h6 fanboy lol

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
March 27, 2015 18:22:41

I do that on behalf of myself and others, because I disagree with your way of 'expressing' yourself, and you must admit that this CAPS LOCK ABUSE is anything but necessary.

I take that as a compliment. Perhaps I deserve "The Lecturer" or "The H6 Fanboy" as titles :D.

Sussugamon Der Ratgeber
March 27, 2015 18:54:51

@Marblethrone

Why no mummy? Why!? Mummies are just like potatoes: the complete righteousness of all things!

Marblethrone Der Ritterliche
March 27, 2015 19:01:57

@Sussugamon:

I admit he looks badass, but I prefer the Priest :3. I won't deny the supremacy of potatoes, but I guess he's like a baby bunny: you see him, you know you want to cuddle him and love him and tolerate him, no matter how hard you try to ignore him :P. Oh well, I guess that this metaphor goes for the other two as well if someone prefers those over the Priest.

GalaadleHaut Der Held
March 28, 2015 03:21:43

Having transcended the rules of Life and Death, this dark Wizard has forsaken flesh to the point of becoming a cadaver himself, in exchange of tremendous powers.
#VUS
#VN
#GROS

BeYo_OnD Der Uralte
March 27, 2015 16:07:29

THE UNDEAD SORCERER DOES NOT FLOAT/LEVITATE/FLY!!

Marzhin's own words from Heroes Community:

"Don't read too much into the posings. The artists was asked to make them look different in attire and pose, but that doesn't mean the final unit will float or point fingers ingame. Since it will be a brand new model all animations will have to be done from scratch anyway."

VOTE THE UNDEAD SORCERER! A vote for him is a vote for Sandro!

GalaadleHaut Der Held
March 27, 2015 16:08:12

VOTE FOR UNDEAD SORCERER !! THE ONLY TRUE LICH OUT HERE !!!
#GROS
#VN
#VUS

Someborednerd Der Wanderer
March 27, 2015 16:11:02

Post that 21th time, last 20 was not enough!

It's not even confirmation that he won't fly, it's simply saying that whether he'll fly or not is not certain, lol.

GalaadleHaut Der Held
March 27, 2015 16:13:06

NO IS NOT ENOUGH BECAUSE OF HOW THIS BLOG WORKS STOP CRYING AND GO SEEK FORGIVENESS IN THE TEMPLE OF BAA YOU INFIDEL !

RRick_CZ Der Siegreiche
March 27, 2015 16:17:21

Lol, you think you will achieve something with provoking others ? If yes, then the oposite you want... just sayin´

Someborednerd Der Wanderer
March 27, 2015 16:18:27

Galaad, stop with this propaganda, egoistic asshole. Let people choose what they want, without being bothered by Sandro-faced nuisances.

You guys really know how to make Sandro's icon look disgusting.

BeYo_OnD Der Uralte
March 27, 2015 16:19:17

I'm saying it again because obviously people think that the pose of the Undead Sorcerer shows him levitating or something, when that's just the sketch and nothing related to the in-game model. If what Marzhin said is accurate and judging by the fan reaction, the remodeled Lich will not levitate at all.

Oh and btw, it is not certain if the Ancient Mummy will levitate or not either. So the argument goes both ways ;)

Someborednerd Der Wanderer
March 27, 2015 16:23:18

I don't even care about what will float and what won't. Galaad goes around criticizing every post that expresses opinion other than his own. Others help him, of course, by making dozen of posts doing the same thing. That is the problem here.

Milanj9191 Der Erboste
March 27, 2015 16:27:07

He has bad model whether he is levitating or not. You are clinging to a fact that we can see his whole skull, and that is only good thing about him, if you look at whole thing he is bad. I aslo dont get how can you be so manipulative and try to hook Sandro with him.
NO VOTE FOR US IS NOT A VOTE FOR SANDRO.

GalaadleHaut Der Held
March 27, 2015 16:29:44

LOL Sligneris please do yourself a favor and go watch yourself in the mirror.
I wouldn't post anything here if everybody wasn't trying to force their opinions above each others. You are only butthurt since you saw the results at HC, not going in favor of YOUR preference.

THIS WEBSITE IS A BRAINWASHING MACHINE - COUNTER ASHANIC PROPAGANDA

DrakeRU Der Beschützer
March 27, 2015 16:52:53

@Galaad , The Sorcerer of course is very good, but Mummy looks more sinister and mysterious. By the way - the Sorcerer and Mummy are very similar appearance.
VOTE FOR THE ANCIENT MUMMY - THE MOST SINISTER AND MYSTERIOUS OF THE LICH!

Someborednerd Der Wanderer
March 27, 2015 16:55:36

There's nothing wrong with me having a problem with your attitude. You are the only one trying to force opinions here, so if others doing the same is the only reason you're here, then you can feel free to leave - because no one besides you or other Sandro-faces does that.

Literally the only choice I saw enforced was Undead Sorcerer, by you, yourself.

Someborednerd Der Wanderer
March 27, 2015 16:57:02

I am "butthurt" over your spam and manipulations, nothing more.

Minastir Der Beschützer
March 26, 2015 13:41:20

The perfect lich would be a combination of Undead Sorcerer and Ancient Mummy
-- http://i.imgur.com/s0ToUNG.jpg

Stormhelico Der Mysteriöse
March 26, 2015 13:43:32

I agree with you. It's perfect!

mErEnEfErEee Der Erboste
March 26, 2015 13:46:23

Let's vote for it :D

AcidDragon
March 26, 2015 13:47:38

Perfection.
'nuff said.

GalaadleHaut Der Held
March 26, 2015 13:48:01

Obviously, the only downside of Undead Sorcerer is the same upside of the Ancient Mummy, namely, legs.
But why does the Mummy needs to hide his face behind a mask? He's afraid of not looking nice and sexy or what lol

Minastir Der Beschützer
March 26, 2015 13:53:24

Thanks guys ! ;) I thought yesterday that i would like lich to walk not levitate and Articun suggested adding the spellbook from priest and that's how i made it :)

Templegui Der Magische
March 26, 2015 13:57:57

Galaad, pourquoi finis-tu la plupart de tes messages (parfois de tes phrases) par lol ?

Antikouras Der Wanderer
March 26, 2015 14:04:54

awesome, that's really great

violetcoffee
March 26, 2015 14:07:49

Thx but no, I dont like those fleshy legs. Sorcerer is fine the way it is.

PcMichu
March 26, 2015 14:12:31

Nice...The best one :D

broui Der Uralte
March 26, 2015 16:14:33

I'd vote for that.

Aseved Der Beschützer
March 26, 2015 20:48:26

@GalaadleHaut "But why does the Mummy needs to hide his face behind a mask?"

I dunno... maybe we can ask old Tut about that?

Milets Der Beschützer
March 26, 2015 23:33:05

Hell yes! that would be perfect! hope you get more upvotes