richardlord Der Mysteriöse
November 28, 2014 18:20:40

What are you going to do with a flag other than wave it round a comic con.
But playing cards are so much more fun and sociable.

Stormhelico Der Mysteriöse
November 28, 2014 17:45:22

I can see my profile! Thanks Ubi-Nox (and everyone who make it)! :)

Ubi-Nox Der Schatten des Todes
November 28, 2014 17:48:28

Glad it is fixed :) It would have been a shame if you wouldn't be able to customize your profile with upcoming update! I will share the love with our dev!

Karashar Der Finstere
November 28, 2014 17:53:40

For me it still doesn't work, I always have an internal servor error

Ubi-Nox Der Schatten des Todes
November 28, 2014 17:56:10

Unfortunately it is a specific issue that need to be handled by the dev himself. I will let him know and we will fix this for the beginning of next week! Sorry again :(

Karashar Der Finstere
November 28, 2014 18:07:11

It's okay, I can wait. Thank you for the answer.

antibiotic1001 Der Siegreiche
December 01, 2014 20:14:50

Update?.. Where are you?

JedynyHex Der Mächtige
December 02, 2014 13:32:05

When you will stop asking about it. :p

MorningDragon Der Kreegan
November 29, 2014 08:16:55

you know what the collector edition could use? a Cabir plushie :)

Minastir Der Beschützer
November 28, 2014 21:20:35

IMPORTANT ABOUT THE CARDS !!!!

Guys I have Heroes of Might & Magic Collectors Edition - this (http://collectorsedition.org/uploads/2013/03/Heroes-Collection-of-All-Time.jpg) and it contains tarot cards - deck consists of :
21 tarot cards like 'the priest' or 'the demon'
and 56 normal playing cards
this time it might be something similar because you can see 'king card' and '18' on the visual
PS:my photos ;)

Demnia Der Beschützer
November 28, 2014 20:38:48

You know, about HoMM 6 I have a dirty secret... I kinda liked it ;p It certainly doesn't have the replay value of other Heroes but thanks to some otherwordly power it worked fine on my computer (I think I can thank my laziness to not upgrade Nvidia drivers). I did enjoy Heroes 6. Ok kill me on sight, I forgive you already =)

November 28, 2014 20:40:45

I agree with you. HoMM 6 is not a bad game. It has it's bad parts, but it is actually really fun!

ptrsc Der Uralte
November 28, 2014 20:41:19

I did enjoy it myself. Not nearly as much as some earlier Heroes games but I did.
But it has it's flaws...

Demnia Der Beschützer
November 28, 2014 20:43:31

@mediczero @ptrsc I feel less alone =)

November 28, 2014 20:48:33

You are never alone... There will mostly be atleast one that agrees with you, somewhere out there...

Granto0611 Der Beschützer
November 28, 2014 20:49:30

I liked it as well. My favourite is still Heroes III, but in Heroes VI I learned a few new tactics, which I now apply in III. Also I think the Heroes V art style wasn't strong enough with it's cartoonic look. If you look at Duels of Champions, Heroes Online or the Heroes VII concept arts and artwork you can see VI's influence. These are really good things, considering that Black Hole had a whole Studio /Puppetworks/ to work on animations. You can feel the heavyness of the Griff's attack...

Sylv4n2005 Der Zerstörer
November 28, 2014 20:50:46

Decent game but I am playing it for the story. V is still my favourite, though.

Cleglaw Der Ratgeber
November 28, 2014 21:10:13

i liked it too, in fact i can even put it to my second fav. on the list.. to me, its better then H5 and H4... although it has some seriosus flaws like unbalanced skills, unbalanced factions, low number of factions and this goes on.. but anyway it still my second best.

LightAvatarX Der Unberührbare
November 28, 2014 21:27:33

For me the best was v and second was vi!!!!!!!!!!
Heroes vi wasn't a completely failure but a good game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GalaadleHaut Der Held
November 28, 2014 21:55:45

This is too much for me to handle lol

RosheNek Der Getreue
November 29, 2014 08:23:38

Exactly. H6 wasn't very good game, but it is not as awful as fans thinks.

GalaadleHaut Der Held
November 30, 2014 11:05:15

I tried to like the disgrace that is mmh6 with all my heart but it really was impossible.
- terrible skill system
- terrible resource system
- terrible magic system
- terrible pool system
- terrible town portal system
- terrible class system
- terrible units design
- terrible online system
- terrible adventure map (empty)
- And I am surely missing some
maybe some people can say it's an ok game, but it is definitely the worst heroes game ever made.

EmeraldPhoenix
November 30, 2014 17:17:37

H6 might have been a good game if they took their time to actually fix it. I did enjoy it till it lasted, but I`ll hardly play it again... At least not as much as H4 (now`s my turn to be killed haha XD)

Athaca_Greezly Der Finstere
November 28, 2014 18:55:05

Я понимаю, почему нельзя сделать две фигурки Ивана или засунуть в игру сразу 8 фракций. Но почему нельзя положить в коллекционку оба предмета?? Или приспичило провести еще одно голосование ну хоть за что-нибудь?!
I understand why there can't be to figures of Ivan or all eight factions at once. But why there can't be both flag and carts in the Collector Edition of Heroes VII?? Or it's just one more vote to amuse the community?

neytos Der Finstere
November 28, 2014 21:47:09

Вопрос в деньгах

Athaca_Greezly Der Finstere
November 28, 2014 22:16:05

Как всегда.

Mirash_ge Der Drache
November 28, 2014 17:54:22

tarot cards !!!
\\\\\\
( อิอิ )
.)︶(

Mirash_ge Der Drache
November 28, 2014 18:02:33

Завтра дальняя дорога выпадает королю !

Black_Weaver Der Schlächter
November 29, 2014 22:20:51

у него деньжонок много, а я денежки люблю!

Qanger Der Prächtige
November 28, 2014 17:53:37

Still no comments that flag and cards should be male?! Where did Jeremiah go?

November 28, 2014 17:56:14

queen must be male, her nature demands that! And she must have gorgeous moustache!- at least like Fredy Mercury

Ubi-Nox Der Schatten des Todes
November 28, 2014 17:57:19

Please try not to feed trolling :)

Qanger Der Prächtige
November 28, 2014 17:58:45

But... We are only making fun out of them ;P

RRick_CZ Der Siegreiche
November 28, 2014 18:00:29

There will be a lot of females on the cards for sure. I bet he will vote the flag xD

Qanger Der Prächtige
November 28, 2014 18:01:15

Only if the griffin on it will be male.

November 28, 2014 18:04:02

I hope that cards will hve some funny design! I want fun and troll cards based on our activity here!

Way cooler than Ivan (cool hero but... not as memorable as some discussions!) :D

Will there be some article about heroes names or towns? (really hope that some will be named after devs and maybe some references to community members or our discussions)

Qanger Der Prächtige
November 28, 2014 18:05:13

That would be awesome ^^

November 28, 2014 18:12:09

Yep, I liked that in Homm 3 heroes were based on some team members (both names and look) and the lore reffered to them as well.

it would be cool to see heroes reminding Julien Pirou, Erwan Lee Breton, Kimmundi, Ubi- Nox and others. Also references to the whole community (as funny discusions about feminism or cheating) would be nice cool to notice. I always like details like that!

JeremiahEmo Der Zerstörer
November 28, 2014 18:36:14

@Ubi-Nox
You really think I'm a troll? How rude. :) What made you think that?

@Qanger
Sorry, some of us has a job. ;) I'm actually surprised you didn't call these cards women haters yet.

Kimarous Der Prächtige
November 28, 2014 18:39:26

@JeremiahEmo - I read that as "don't feed the people trolling Jeremiah", personally. As in "don't encourage trolling of any kind against anyone."

Vennybear
December 05, 2014 17:35:13

Omg how cool is that flag? And how many unuseful cards do people have these days at home... That flag is a cool symbol! Poor vote guys really -_-

berndgraz
December 05, 2014 21:28:09

Jep, I totally agree with you! Poor vote

EnergyW Der Hacker
December 05, 2014 21:31:15

It is not just about the flag, but what it represents. And considering how much they promote Haven, they don't want another Haven-based item.

danthefiddler Der Mysteriöse
December 02, 2014 14:54:01

Please remove that huge floating banners above cities and just decorate the city with normal-sized banners. I think it really destroys the atmosphere as everything looks so beautiful and fitting into place, except those floating banners. Would be much nicer to have it more in the style of heroes 3 for example, where you could recognize the cities belonging only by map or the two small flags on the entrance.

December 02, 2014 14:59:20

Hmm not a bad idea!

November 30, 2014 19:25:16

My Necropolis lineup;

Skeleton/Skeleton Archer: Ranged walker, attack slows the enemy it hits
Mummy/Royal Mummy: Melee Walker, casts weakness when it hits
Ghost/Bashee: Melee Flyer, takes half might damage, can lower the morale of all enemies (active ability)

November 30, 2014 19:29:12

Elite:
Vampire/Vampire Mistress: Melee teleport, heals when it attacks
Lich/Arch Lich: Ranged walker, can use a number of dark magic spells
Reaper/Wrait: Melee walker, attack lowers the enemy's defence

November 30, 2014 19:31:39

Champion:
Fate spinner/Fate Weaver: Duel form
Bone dragon/Ghost Dragon: Melee flyer, cast argony on the enemy it attacks

broui Der Uralte
November 30, 2014 19:33:14

Not a darn thing wrong with this lineup.

I did miss those wraiths in VI.

November 30, 2014 19:36:16

Me too... This is my perfect Necro lineup!

RRick_CZ Der Siegreiche
November 30, 2014 19:43:22

Reaper is a symbol of death. It can´t be anything else than champion ..

November 30, 2014 19:48:55

@RRick_CZ

Yes it can. The reaper is a major spirit of death, but still weaker than the namtaru and the ghost of a freaking dragon.

November 30, 2014 20:01:08

Core:

November 30, 2014 20:03:12

Elite:

Champion:

RRick_CZ Der Siegreiche
November 30, 2014 20:04:37

Put Reaper for the champion and I will say your line-up is perfect :D

November 30, 2014 20:07:10

@RRick_CZ

No, because that means either the fate weaver or the ghost dragon is going to be elite, and I can't see any of them fitting for that, which means I'll ruin this perfact lineup. But the reaper can do as an elite.

EnergyW Der Hacker
November 30, 2014 20:08:42

Well, I'd prefer to replace reaper with a death knight. Reaper sounds too much like champ, while the death knight could pass as elite, at least.

November 30, 2014 20:11:05

@EnergyW

Well I put the reaper as an elite, because I want both the fate weaver and the ghost dragon to be champion, and I have never used the death knight, so I don't care about it...

behemoth97
November 30, 2014 20:27:35

The Fate Spinner suck, put Reaper as champ and Death Knight as elite

November 30, 2014 20:32:41

@behemoth97

Fate spinner rocks! It's a good unit, which can takes the enemy out from the far, But also kill them in close combat. What's not to like! The reaper can't reach that level of usefulness, and neither can it outmatch the ghost dragon. And I said this is my necropolis lineup, and I don't see the use of the death knight.

PayZzzz
November 29, 2014 16:57:23

I love the cards! Ingame reference included. So +2 Luck I guess ;)

MightyKain
November 29, 2014 14:10:41

Good ideas but i have to admit i'm not that much interrested for a figurine and tarot cards.. about that i'm already making my own Heroes cards just for fun, which is more plan to be played a bit like a real Heroes (still lots of works tho..).
But about cabir plush if there is, of course i will buy it! :p

November 29, 2014 12:28:17

About feminism in games (sorry to everyone not interested for offtopic- this is my last post/ discussion about this topic):

I consider that changing sex, gender or just making unit/ character more female is bad when it is forced (to gain popularity, be cool etc.) Then it is just cheesie, cheap. But I have nth against when the sex is not precised (ghosts or divine creatures) and when the lore around it is well built and unit has good design.

November 29, 2014 12:28:32

elementals in Homm 3 have human look- fire is male, ice is female. It is good cause there is naural contrast and opposition between these two elements.

Futhermore, in many species (whales, spiders, hyenas, pythons, mantisies and way more others) females are much larger and stronger than males.

+ in mythology and religon many creatures or have female elements (like medusa and her sister, harpies and so on).

November 29, 2014 12:28:38

I agree that some changes soemtimes are forced and do not seem natural (justicar- not like her) but at the same time it is only fantasy and this franchise has its own lore. Druids as female= why not? they are not celts.

In many cultures women were trained as warriors (Spartans), or were noted on battlefeld (Joanne D'Arc) or as good fencers

November 29, 2014 12:29:06

+ I strongly recommend to read this:

November 29, 2014 12:29:27

Sylv4n2005 Der Zerstörer
November 29, 2014 12:31:27

My problem with the Justicar isn't that she is female - it is that she is a copy/paste of the male version of the unit. I have no issue with female units, when they fit. Equally, I think the Landsknecht is a pretty boring concept, too. Certainly, Haven has had better units than some Stark copy/paste giant. But if they wanted to include something like the Blazing Glory, rather than the Justicar, I'd be more than happy.

Sylv4n2005 Der Zerstörer
November 29, 2014 12:32:59

We have people whining about female units in matriarchal Dungeon, after all, renowned for its blood furies and the shadow matriarchs which rule over it, even though the faction has a good share of male units and heroes. It is just gratuitous whining. I honestly don't see why 1 - 2 female units per faction is an issue.

November 29, 2014 12:33:19

in Justicar I do not feel the power when she attacks, her animation is not convincing. The problem is the dagger she is holding in her hand.

still, I prefer her sword than mang- style weapon that has angel in HoMM 5

November 29, 2014 12:35:05

in fantasy games dark elves are generally matrairchal and in HoMM 5 everyone loved Dungeon as it was. I also do not know why now it is the problem

Cubicar_2486
November 29, 2014 12:47:55

"Druids as female= why not?"

Because there will be too much similarity with Dryads.

Sylv4n2005 Der Zerstörer
November 29, 2014 12:53:06

I'm not a huge fan of the female druids.

November 29, 2014 12:56:55

I like the concept of her, art is good.

Besides, it i hard to create a good model and at the same time not copy or use previous ones. In hoMM 2 and HoMM 5 we had already great druids, now I find this concept as good and refreshing

BurningHeavens
November 29, 2014 13:04:49

my problem with justicar is she looks similar to other units ,total armoured,having sword.& dosen't look as a fast unit.she must be less armored, like a martial artist.i dont want that everytime i unlock a new unit ,i get a new suit of ironman.

Cubicar_2486
November 29, 2014 13:05:55

"Besides, it i hard to create a good model and at the same time not copy or use previous ones."

LOL Why? I guess if Ubisoft will release some crap, you will say that it is hard to create good Heroes game because there are already six Heroes games... Incorrect logic.

November 29, 2014 13:12:20

If something will be just weak (like animation of justicar) and will eserve critic, I will complain about it.
In case of druid I will not say anything bad cause I like her concept (how it will look in the game- no idea).

RRick_CZ Der Siegreiche
November 29, 2014 13:36:37

Didn´t read all the posts.. just to say my opinion about female units - I think there should be some factions with more female units than other factions. There should be also factions with no female units at all. Why ? Because having 1-2 females in each faction is boring. It just makes all the factions to look more similiar.

Also Druid has to stay male, and look like this :P

Najakir Der Kreegan
November 29, 2014 13:40:31

Yes ! Female druid... and Loretta Fleise as hero ! +250gold per turn !

"Now repaet after me : I love money... money is my only goal... No, no ! I was joking !"

BurningHeavens
November 29, 2014 13:44:15

ya make hunter female, but druid must be male.i think hunter as a female will be nice IMO.

Najakir Der Kreegan
November 29, 2014 13:49:57

Well, I prefer druid woman, but I don't really care. I prefer to look for the gamleplay.^^

KevinTran_ Der Getreue
November 29, 2014 13:51:16

I like Hunters better as male imho. The only Sylvan unit that should be female are Dryads and Pixies.

Sylv4n2005 Der Zerstörer
November 29, 2014 14:27:18

"Also Druid has to stay male, and look like this :P

https://41.media.tumblr.com/d5c0ccada2a6b388f033175636416579/tumblr_mn085z4rSy1spkix8o1_r1_1280.jpg "

Very nice! And I agree.

Cubicar_2486
November 29, 2014 15:17:18

"hard in that meaning that original- otherwise it is not so difficult to do so (just copy from previous heroes and maybe copy from warhammer and warcraft and voilois!). And I want to see new stuff!"

There is nothing wrong if there would be models similar to already seen in other games. Or would you like to see elves' ears quadratic just because they are sharp in other games or because it will be new and original?..

Anemesis Der Plünderer
November 29, 2014 16:41:16

Am I the only one who thinks male pixies would be a refreshing change?

Anyway I never feel Heroes 'forces female characters or units' except maybe in VI with the Spring Spirit/Water Elemental and Blazing Glory just because their designs were essentially 'woman made of water' and 'floating glowing woman'. That isn't a norm for this series though and Heroes has always had a decent amount of female units so honestly I have no idea why people are making such a big deal about all this.

Mirash_ge Der Drache
November 28, 2014 22:36:37

Вообще я извиняюсь но куплю игру цифр. версию без всяких фентифлюшек \ меня даж ща крутым бонусн оружием не заманешь , наелась бонусами гер 6 \
))) уж извините